识藏日 Jnagarbha Day
终于到了「识藏日」的这天,一切计划安排与一切的准备,都只为了一个目标——「拯救神明」。 The Akademiya's Jnagarbha Day has finally come. All your plans and preparations are for one purpose, and one purpose only — to save a god.
等到第二天8点-12点 Wait till 8:00 – 12:00 the next day
前往教令院外与艾尔海森汇合 Go to the Akademiya to meet up with Alhaitham
艾尔海森:你们来了,休息得怎么样?
Alhaitham:Hello, you two. Sleep well?
派蒙:我睡得不太好…想起今天要做的事情就紧张,快天亮了才睡着…
Paimon:Ugh, not really... Paimon got too nervous thinking about today and didn't fall asleep until the sun was almost up...
派蒙:你呢,艾尔海森?
Paimon:What about you, Alhaitham?
艾尔海森:前夜的休息也可以视为计划的一部分,精力也是可利用的重要资源,我当然好好休息过了。
Alhaitham:Naturally, I slept just fine. After all, a good rest should be considered part of the plan, since energy is an important resource.
派蒙:你、你只是想炫耀自己很冷静吧!
Paimon:Y—You just wanna show off how calm you are!
艾尔海森:在正式执行计划之前缓解紧张气氛也是很重要的一环。
Alhaitham:It's crucial to dissipate any tension before we execute our plan.
派蒙:你只是在惹人生气,哪里有缓解紧张气氛啦!
Paimon:The only thing you're doing is being annoying!
艾尔海森:好了,关于我们一会儿要做的事,还需要我重复一遍么?
Alhaitham:Anyway, do you need me to go over the game plan again?
【选项1】
旅行者:以防万一还是讲一下吧。
Traveler: Yes, just in case.
【选项2】
旅行者:我想再确认一遍。
Traveler: I want to confirm everything again.
艾尔海森:我们的目标是大贤者阿扎尔的办公室,教令院内部的人都知道,他的办公室内有历代大贤者才有资格使用的操作台。
Alhaitham:Our target is Grand Sage Azar's office. Everyone in the Akademiya knows that's where the Grand Sage's console is. Only they can operate it.
艾尔海森:许多机密指令和操作都是通过那个操作台来完成的,想必其中也会有释放小吉祥草王相关的命令。
Alhaitham:Many restricted commands and operations are executed via that console. I'm sure that console has a way to free Lesser Lord Kusanali.
派蒙:说起来,我一直想问,贤者他们究竟是用了什么样的技术,才能将神明囚禁的呀?
Paimon:You know, Paimon's been thinking... What kind of technology could let the sages imprison even a god?
艾尔海森:光靠那些学者的水平自然不行。净善宫中其实原本就有大慈树王为了独自冥想而隔绝一切外物的装置…
Alhaitham:That isn't something they could've accomplished with their scholarly talents alone. In the Sanctuary of Surasthana, there's a device of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's that she once used to isolate herself while meditating.
艾尔海森:而五百年前的大贤者将那个装置改造,使其无法再从内部操控,也就相当于用神明的技术囚禁了神明。
Alhaitham:Five hundred years ago, the Grand Sage at the time modified the device so that it can no longer be controlled from the inside. They're effectively trapping one god with the power of another.
派蒙:那我们要怎么才能接近大贤者的办公室呢?
Paimon:So, uh, how are we gonna get to the Grand Sage's office?
艾尔海森:今天可是「识藏日」啊,说是教令院最重要的日子也不为过。
Alhaitham:Don't forget, today is Jnagarbha Day, arguably the most important day to the Akademiya.
艾尔海森:为了将教令院近期的研究成果和法令等内容以罐装知识的形式录入虚空,贤者们和教令院的核心成员都在忙着进行准备工作。
Alhaitham:The sages and core Akademiya personnel are busy loading the latest batch of research developments and legal decrees into Knowledge Capsules, so that they can be entered into the Akasha.
艾尔海森:各大学派的学者在其中忙忙碌碌,教令院内外人员格外繁杂,正是混进去的好时机。
Alhaitham:All the Darshans' researchers have their noses to the grindstone, and the Akademiya's grounds are flowing with all sorts of people. It's the perfect time for an infiltration.
艾尔海森:等大贤者离开办公室,亲自去监督罐装知识的录入之时,到操作台释放草神的时机就会出现。
Alhaitham:When the Grand Sage leaves his office to supervise the entering process, that's our cue to access the console and free the Dendro Archon.
【选项1】
旅行者:怎么说呢…
Traveler: When you put things that way...
【选项2】
旅行者:果然感觉还是有些简单粗暴啊。
Traveler: The plan feels a bit unrefined.
艾尔海森:是啊,毕竟是「明面上的计划」。
Alhaitham:Well, yes. That's just the visible side of our plan, after all.
艾尔海森:按照以往的经验,这个时间教令院应该已经开始「识藏日」的准备了…
Alhaitham:If precedence holds, the Akademiya should have already started preparing for Jnagarbha Day.
派蒙:来拯救神明的大家应该也都已经各就各位了吧,就由我们来打头阵吧!
Paimon:Everyone should be in position. All that's left is for us to lead the charge!
艾尔海森:出发吧。
Alhaitham:Let's go.
派蒙:呃,那我们…就这么直接从正门走进去吗?
Paimon:Uhh... So are we just going to walk in through the front door? Or...?
艾尔海森:不然呢?难道还鬼鬼祟祟不成?
Alhaitham:...Yes? Were you expecting a stealthier approach?
派蒙:唔…我竟然不知道该怎么反驳…好吧,反正要是出了情况,就交给艾尔海森应付了。
Paimon:Ugh, Paimon can't think of a good comeback... Alright, it's all on Alhaitham if things go south.
与艾尔海森一起进入教令院 Enter the Akademiya together with Alhaitham
维拉夫:…书、书记官?
Viraf:...S—Scribe?
维拉夫:请等一下,是艾尔海森书记官吗?
Viraf:Please wait. Are you Scribe Alhaitham?
派蒙:欸!
Paimon:Eh!?
旅行者:冷静点,派蒙…
Traveler:Calm down, Paimon...
艾尔海森:是我,有什么事,我赶时间。
Alhaitham:That's me. Is something the matter? I'm in a hurry.
维拉夫:啊…不不、只是忽然在这里遇到你有些惊讶,因为我听说前一阵子贤者们在找你,也不知道是有什么事…
Viraf:Ah, n—no, I was just surprised to see you here. I had heard that the sages were looking for you not long ago, but I didn't know what for.
维拉夫:那个,还有…请不要带无关人士进入教令院。
Viraf:And, um, also... Please don't bring outside guests into the Akademiya.
【选项1】
旅行者:(不妙…)
Traveler: (This isn't looking good...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(还是被注意到了…)
Traveler: (We were noticed...)
艾尔海森:无关人士?你是如何得到这样的结论的,毫无根据的推理,真让你所在的知论派蒙羞。
Alhaitham:Outside guests? How did you arrive at such a conclusion? Your groundless inference shames the Haravatat Darshan.
艾尔海森:倒也不是看不起,只是身为知论派的前辈,我认为你应该具备一定的思考能力。
Alhaitham:That wasn't my intention. As your Haravatat senior, I just assumed that you possessed a greater aptitude for critical thinking.
艾尔海森:你看,根据你所了解的情报…我回来的目的,还有他/她们在这里的理由,都应该是一目了然的啊?
Alhaitham:Look. Based on what you already know, the purpose of my return and the reason they're here should be obvious.
维拉夫:是、是吗…你等一下,让我想想,先别告诉我答案!
Viraf:I—Is that so... Wait a moment — let me think. Don't tell me the answer!
维拉夫:贤者们在找你…金发的旅行者…无关人士…
Viraf:The sages' search for you... A blonde/blond-haired traveler... Outside guests...
维拉夫:难道说…贤者们想找的并不是你,从一开始就是这位旅行者?而你离开教令院这么久也是因为…
Viraf:So, from the start... the sages weren't looking for you, but this traveler? And you were gone from the Akademiya for so long because...
艾尔海森:嘘——好了好了,不愧是知论派的尖子生,我想你猜的没错。
Alhaitham:Hey, shh... Yes, you've proven yourself as the top student in Haravatat. I surmise you have arrived at the correct conclusion.
维拉夫:果然嘛!我就说嘛,刚才只是一时脑子没转过弯来,见谅见谅,多谢前辈的激励。
Viraf:As I expected! Please forgive me, I wasn't thinking clearly just now. Thank you for getting me back on track.
艾尔海森:没什么,那我们就先走了。
Alhaitham:It's nothing. We'll be on our way, then.
维拉夫:好的,辛苦您对教令院做出的贡献了,书记官。
Viraf:Alright. Thank you for your contributions to the Akademiya, Scribe.
你们一道向前走去…
You walk forward together...
派蒙:刚才那是什么跟什么呀…那个学者猜出什么来了?
Paimon:What the heck just happened now...? What did he just guess?
艾尔海森:我也不知道。
Alhaitham:I'm afraid I don't know either.
派蒙:你也不知道?
Paimon:You have no idea!?
艾尔海森:是啊,不管他刚才想到了什么理由,反正他自己说服了自己。
Alhaitham:Mhm. He convinced himself of whatever truth he came up with.
艾尔海森:这就是所谓学者的自尊吧,一旦有人在学术上质疑他,立马就要摆出一副不懂装懂的样子来撑场面。
Alhaitham:That is the so-called "pride" of a scholar. If someone questions their academic facility, they will instantly feign understanding to keep up appearances.
艾尔海森:如今的教令院,这样的学者多得是。他们明明是想让自己显得很智慧,殊不知,那副样子看起来有多愚蠢。
Alhaitham:Nowadays, the Akademiya is rampant with this type of scholar. Their obvious farces of intellect only serve to highlight themselves as fools.
派蒙:唔,看来对付聪明人也有专门的一套技巧呢,我们甚至都不需要自己编造理由…
Paimon:Wow, so there are special ways to deal with smart people. We don't even need to make up our own excuses...
艾尔海森:别耽误时间了,错过时机会很麻烦,先进去吧。
Alhaitham:We shouldn't waste any more time. It would be problematic if we missed our window of opportunity. Let's go.
进入智慧宫 Enter the House of Daena
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
派蒙:这里就是教令院的图书馆吧?
Paimon:Is this the Akademiya's library?
艾尔海森:教令院的「智慧宫」,说是提瓦特最大的藏书库也不为过。
Alhaitham:Indeed. Known as the House of Daena, it is quite possibly the most extensive special collections library in Teyvat.
派蒙:这里来来往往好像有不少学生,我们这样大摇大摆地进去真的没关系?
Paimon:Uh, there are a lot of students going through here... Is it really okay just to waltz right in?
艾尔海森:教令院的日常节奏本来就快,更何况今天还是「识藏日」,他们都在忙自己的事。
Alhaitham:The Akademiya marches to a fast beat, especially since it's Jnagarbha Day. They're all occupied with their own matters.
艾尔海森:只要表现得自然一点就行了,快走吧。
Alhaitham:Just act natural. Now, hurry along.
暂时躲藏起来,等待机会 Hide for now and wait for an opportunity
派蒙:前面这个平台…是做什么的呀?
Paimon:What's this platform for?
艾尔海森:这是教令院内部的升降机,通往高处的楼层。
Alhaitham:It's a lift that Akademiya personnel use to access higher floors.
派蒙:大贤者的办公室也在楼上吧?那我们要坐这个上去吗?
Paimon:Are we gonna take it, then? The Grand Sage's office is up there somewhere.
艾尔海森:不,现在还不能排除跟大贤者撞个正着的可能,先到旁边观察下吧。
Alhaitham:No, not right now. We can't guarantee that we won't run into the Grand Sage. Let's step back and observe for now.
派蒙:你觉得大贤者会从这个门里出来吗?
Paimon:You think the Grand Sage will exit from there?
派蒙:然后…我们就偷偷溜过去?感觉好危险…
Paimon:And after he does, we'd sneak past him...? Paimon thinks that's really dangerous...
艾尔海森:谁知道呢,但如果我们有机会确定阿扎尔当下的位置的话,行动的安全性就会瞬间提高许多…
Alhaitham:Who knows. However, if we can confirm Azar's current location, our operation will be much safer if we...
阿扎尔:…那我给你们个提示吧,想知道我的位置的话,不妨看看身后。
Azar:...Allow me to offer you a hint. If you wish to know his location, look behind you.
阿扎尔突然出现在你们身后。
Azar suddenly appears behind you.
【选项1】
旅行者:!?
Traveler: !?
【选项2】
旅行者:被看穿了吗…
Traveler: Busted...
派蒙:啊…你是,大贤者阿扎尔,怎么会在这里!?
Paimon:Aah, y—you're... What's Grand Sage Azar doing here!?
艾尔海森:啧…
Alhaitham:Hmph...
阿扎尔:该不会以为你消失了这么久,教令院还会完全信任你吧…书记官?
Azar:Do not tell me you believed the Akademiya would not grow suspicious of you after such a prolonged absence... Scribe.
阿扎尔:你的行踪早有目击者向我汇报了,所以我特地来迎接你。
Azar:An eyewitness had informed me of your whereabouts, so I came to personally welcome you.
艾尔海森:大贤者大人,想不到您会对我如此关心,实在有些受宠若惊。
Alhaitham:Grand Sage, I didn't expect you to care so much about me. I'm truly flattered.
阿扎尔:呵呵,不过比起你,我更关心的…还是这两位,旅行者和派蒙…对吧?
Azar:I'm sure, but compared to you, I am far more interested in these two unexpected guests. You are... the Traveler and Paimon, correct?
阿扎尔:两位须弥的贵客,可惜直到今天才有机会正式见面,真是招待不周。
Azar:It's a pity that only now have I been afforded the opportunity to formally meet two of Sumeru's most esteemed guests. I do apologize for my lack of decorum.
【选项1】
旅行者:我们谈谈吧。
Traveler: Let's talk.
【选项2】
旅行者:你们现在还来得及收手。
Traveler: It's not too late for you to stop.
阿扎尔:不错,不准备兜圈子,而是直白地提出谈判…这说明你们很清楚现在的情况,没打算进行什么无谋的反抗。
Azar:Excellent, you immediately initiated discussion instead of attempting to prepare some perfunctory excuse. You clearly understand the situation at hand and have no intention of making a reckless stand.
阿扎尔:好吧,这里人来人往,不适合谈事情。请你们随我来办公室一趟吧。
Azar:The foot traffic here renders this place unsuitable for discussion. Please, follow me to my office.
你们来到了阿扎尔的办公室。
You arrive at Azar's office.
派蒙:里里外外都有好多卫兵,我们好像真的逃不掉了…
Paimon:This place is crawling with guards... There's no way out for us...
阿扎尔:好了,旅行者,你想跟我谈什么?
Azar:Alright then, Traveler. What did you wish to discuss with me?
阿扎尔:今天是「识藏日」,我身上还有许多工作要处理,在将你们关押之前,我没有太多时间闲聊。
Azar:Today is Jnagarbha Day, so I still have many responsibilities to attend to. There is little time for idle chit-chat before I detain you all.
【选项1】
旅行者:愚人众不可信任。
Traveler: The Fatui are not to be trusted.
【选项2】
旅行者:愚人众另有所图。
Traveler: The Fatui have ulterior motives.
阿扎尔:看来你对我们的工作内容已经了解不少了…
Azar:You seem to know quite a bit about our endeavors...
阿扎尔:既然如此,你居然不来赞叹我们的「伟业」,而是提出那些鸡毛蒜皮的顾虑,妄图动摇我…
Azar:If that is so, then you should be praising our great work, rather than using your trivial misgivings in a futile attempt to sway me.
派蒙:鸡毛蒜皮…?
Paimon:Trivial...?
阿扎尔:那你说,愚人众想要从我这里得到些什么呢?
Azar:Then tell me: What do the Fatui want from me?
【选项1】
旅行者:神之心?
Traveler: A Gnosis?
【选项2】
旅行者:…可能是某些「利益」吧。
Traveler: ...Maybe benefits of some kind.
阿扎尔:…不值一提。
Azar:...Tch, worthless.
阿扎尔:全都不值一提。利益、神权…你在用这些庸俗的字眼玷污我们的伟业。
Azar:Those are all completely worthless. Benefits, divine power... These materialistic words do nothing but debase our great work.
阿扎尔:创造神明…我们可是在以人类的智慧创造神明!
Azar:Creating a god... Yes, we are using human wisdom to create a god!
阿扎尔:如果人类无法触及「全知全能」,那就创造神明来将它昭示!这就是人类所能达到的智慧的顶点。
Azar:If humanity cannot attain omniscience and omnipotence, then we shall create a god to reveal them! This is the pinnacle of human wisdom.
阿扎尔:我们终将重获神明的引导,再也不必在意识与智慧的黑暗中漫无边际地摸索…
Azar:We shall regain a god's guidance at long last. No longer will we flounder in the interminable void of consciousness and knowledge.
阿扎尔:即便是世界树的危机,也终会迎刃而解。
Azar:Even Irminsul will be freed from its plight.
阿扎尔:这当是学城的最终梦想,为此,一切代价都是值得的。
Azar:For our nation of scholars, this is the ultimate aspiration — no cost is too great to realize it.
【选项1】
旅行者:说什么人类智慧的顶点…
Traveler: You say it's the pinnacle of human wisdom...
【选项2】
旅行者:最终还不是在依靠神明。
Traveler: But in the end, you're still relying on a god.
阿扎尔:你永远都体会不到,神明正在自己手中诞生的喜悦,以你的智慧…还不足以理解这种情感。
Azar:You will never understand the rapture of having a god be born within your very hands. With your degree of knowledge, you cannot even comprehend such an emotion.
【选项1】
旅行者:那小吉祥草王呢?
Traveler: What about Lesser Lord Kusanali?
【选项2】
旅行者:你们又不是没有神明。
Traveler: It's not like Sumeru didn't already have a god of its own.
阿扎尔:我只说一点,神明当是远远高于人类的存在。小吉祥草王…她又能做到什么?
Azar:Gods exist on a plane that far eclipses humanity's. Lesser Lord Kusanali... What can she even do?
阿扎尔:抚恤民众?治理风沙?还有编造那些如无稽之谈般的童话故事?这些都是教令院也能轻松做到的事,难道我们也是神明么?
Azar:Care for the people? Fend off sandstorms? Fabricate silly fairy tales? These are but child's play for the Akademiya. Does that make us equal to the gods?
阿扎尔:我们都是受过大慈树王大人眷顾过的子民,即便不是我亲眼所见,祖祖辈辈的学者们也曾经见识过「真正的智慧」。
Azar:We are a people favored by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. Though I may have personally not seen it, our forefathers bore witness to "true wisdom."
阿扎尔:而如今小吉祥草王身居神位,只会给学者们带来迷茫——「难道那就是真正的智慧么」?
Azar:The ascension of the Lesser Lord has brought nothing but bewilderment to the scholars. They all ask, "Is that truly what true wisdom is supposed to look like?"
阿扎尔:既然如此,还不如就让她一直待在净善宫,学术环境才能更加稳定。
Azar:With that in mind, it is better to keep her isolated in the Sanctuary of Surasthana so our academy will not become embroiled in turmoil.
派蒙:真是歪理邪说,只有特别聪明的或者特别能打的才能算是好神明吗?
Paimon:What a pathetic justification! Do you really think that only the super smart or powerful should be able to call themselves gods?
【选项1】
旅行者:(束手无策了。)
Traveler: (I don't know what I can say or do.)
【选项2】
旅行者:(这就是学者的自负吗…)
Traveler: (The arrogance of the scholars...)
艾尔海森:果然和大贤者您判断的一样,他/她们的确是危险的存在…
Alhaitham:As per your judgment, Grand Sage, they are indeed dangerous individuals...
艾尔海森:想要反抗教令院不说,思想上也很容易把学者们带偏。看来我的任务的确是有价值的。
Alhaitham:Not only are they acting against the Akademiya, but their ideologies have the potential to lead scholars astray. Looks like there really was merit in my assignment.
派蒙:艾尔海森…?你是在说我们么?
Paimon:Alhaitham...? Are you talking about us?
艾尔海森:总之,人我已经按照您的吩咐带到教令院里来了,尽管费了一番周折,花了不少时间。
Alhaitham:Anyway, I've brought them to the Akademiya as ordered, but it took some time and trouble.
艾尔海森:哦,对了,还有您要的调查报告…
Alhaitham:Oh, that reminds me, here's the investigation report you had requested.
艾尔海森取出一枚罐装知识,交给了身旁的卫兵。
Alhaitham takes out a Knowledge Capsule and hands it over to the guard.
艾尔海森:这里面有旅行者的各种详细情报,是我这段时间与他/她相处的总结,请您过目下。
Alhaitham:It's a summary of my time spent with the Traveler. An array of information about him/her, ready for your perusal.
派蒙:艾尔海森!你、难道说…你果然还是站在教令院那一边的!
Paimon:Alhaitham, so you're... You're still on the Akademiya's side!
派蒙:我们好不容易才信任你的…
Paimon:We finally started to trust you...
【选项1】
旅行者:真是被摆了一道。
Traveler: We've been set up.
【选项2】
旅行者:艾尔海森,你这家伙…
Traveler: Alhaitham, you...
阿扎尔:……
Azar:...
阿扎尔检查了艾尔海森给出的罐装知识。
Azar examines the Knowledge Capsule that Alhaitham gave him.
阿扎尔:很好,信息很详细,内容也没什么问题…不愧是书记官,真是一份高水准的报告。
Azar:Excellent. Detailed contents with no errors... I would expect nothing less than an immaculate report from the Scribe.
阿扎尔:既然今天是「识藏日」,那就一起将你的情报录入虚空好了…你知道那意味着什么吧?
Azar:As it is Jnagarbha Day, I'll enter the information on you into the Akasha. ...Surely, you know what that means?
派蒙:…是会像赛诺那样么?
Paimon:...We'll be monitored, just like Cyno.
阿扎尔:在虚空的运算能力下,你的一切行动都将会被「预判」,准确率至少在百分之九十八以上,信息还会根据目击情报来实时修正…
Azar:With the Akasha's calculation prowess, all of your actions will be predicted with an accuracy of at least 98%. Furthermore, your data will be updated in real time whenever new information presents itself.
阿扎尔:相当于…不论走到哪里都会有无形的牢笼在笼罩着你,这可是须弥对不可信之人的最高待遇。
Azar:To put it into words you can understand... Wherever you go, you will be walking under an invisible leash. This is Sumeru's greatest penalty for dishonest persons.
【选项1】
旅行者:不可信之人…
Traveler: When you say "dishonest persons"...
【选项2】
旅行者:…也包括你们的大风纪官?
Traveler: ...Does that also include your General Mahamatra?
阿扎尔:赋予权力的同时也要赋予等量的怀疑,连这样的道理都不理解么?
Azar:Are you not familiar with the concept that great responsibility begets an equally great suspicion?
阿扎尔:总之,你是须弥从外部引入的最大的「变量」,将你「锁定」的话,风险率会大大降低。
Azar:In any case, you are Sumeru's most concerning external variable. Locking you down will greatly decrease the chance of any undesirable outcomes coming to pass.
派蒙:可真是卑鄙的手段!
Paimon:You're despicable!
阿扎尔:卑鄙?从你们的视角来看,或许是的,不过…你们也应该早就有心理准备了吧?
Azar:Despicable? Perhaps from your perspective, but... I suppose you had mentally prepared yourselves for this, no?
旅行者:这话是什么意思?
Traveler:What do you mean?
阿扎尔:在这里「牺牲」掉旅行者,难道不是你们的计划?
Azar:Your ploy was to "sacrifice" the Traveler here, was it not?
派蒙:啊…
Paimon:Ah...
艾尔海森:…阿扎尔大人,我听出您的言外之意了。我可是一直在遵照您的计划行事,事到如今,您却又要怀疑我吗?
Alhaitham:...Lord Azar, I know what you're trying to say, but I've been following your plan this entire time. Why are you doubting me at this juncture?
阿扎尔:哼,非要我彻底揭穿你们的计划么?好吧,那我就试着说说看了。
Azar:Hmph, must I delineate your entire plan? Very well, I will spell things out.
阿扎尔:首先,我收到目击情报,你和旅行者曾经在喀万驿现身过,只不过马上又进入了沙漠,脱离了监视。
Azar:First off, I received an eyewitness report that you were spotted with the Traveler at Caravan Ribat. However, you immediately departed for the desert and escaped surveillance range.
阿扎尔:从时间上判断,你们应该刚好会在沙漠与叛逃的大风纪官赛诺汇合…我说的没错吧?
Azar:Judging by the time, you all likely encountered the truant General Mahamatra in the desert... Am I correct?
派蒙:唔…怪我刚刚提到了赛诺的名字…?
Paimon:Ugh, maybe Paimon shouldn't have mentioned Cyno just now...
阿扎尔:这么长时间以来教令院都没收到你的消息,而你身边既有与小吉祥草王相交甚密的旅行者,又有与教令院为敌的大风纪官赛诺…
Azar:The Akademiya had not received correspondence from its Scribe for a prolonged time. You were also in the company of the Traveler, a close associate of Lesser Lord Kusanali, and General Mahamatra Cyno, who had defected from the Akademiya.
阿扎尔:在他们的煽动之下,你背叛教令院的概率究竟会有多大呢?理性地考虑…五成?七成?你认为呢?
Azar:With their instigation, what was the probability that you would betray the Akademiya? Rationally speaking... 50%? 70%? What do you think?
艾尔海森:再怎么说,这也只是猜忌。可我把旅行者带到你面前,又如约提交了报告,这是摆在面前的事实。
Alhaitham:Regardless, that's only a guess. The facts are that I've brought the Traveler right before you and I gave you my report.
阿扎尔:是啊,这是你们唯一值得敬佩的地方。旅行者作为一个外人,却愿意为了你们的计划而作出牺牲…
Azar:Indeed, your boldness deserves praise. To think that despite status as an outlander, the Traveler is still willing to sacrifice for the sake of your plan...
阿扎尔:没猜错的话,为了解救小吉祥草王,破坏我们的「伟业」…你们应该是做了两手准备。
Azar:If I'm correct, you have a contingency plan to save Lesser Lord Kusanali and ruin our great work...
阿扎尔:趁「识藏日」这天混进教令院,以艾尔海森书记官的身份,很有机会直接找到救出小吉祥草王的方法。
Azar:Sneak into the Akademiya on Jnagarbha Day using Alhaitham's status as the Scribe, for there is a good chance that an opportunity to save the Lesser Lord will arise.
阿扎尔:而一旦你们的意图被发现,艾尔海森便会「弃车保帅」,牺牲掉旅行者来自证清白,继续潜伏在教令院寻找办法。
Azar:Should your intentions be discovered, Alhaitham will "turn traitor" and sacrifice the Traveler, thus proving his innocence. He can then stay inside the Akademiya and continue searching for a way to proceed forward.
阿扎尔:至于赛诺…根据虚空的计算,近期他将会回到教令院与我当面对峙,我想这也应该是你们未来计划的一部分吧?
Azar:As for Cyno... According to the Akasha's calculations, he will soon return to the Akademiya and confront me in person. I suppose this is also a part of your plan?
艾尔海森:…嘁,看来现在不管我说什么,你都会认定我是叛徒了,对吧?
Alhaitham:...Heh, you'll see me as a traitor regardless of what I say, no?
艾尔海森:反正就算冤枉了我,对你们来说也没有多大损失。
Alhaitham:Even if you impugned me, it would have little effect on you all.
阿扎尔:不不…失去了艾尔海森书记官,不论是对教令院的正常运转,还是对须弥未来的学术建设,都是不可挽回的损失…
Azar:You misunderstand. Losing our Scribe would irreparably damage the Akademiya's regular operations and the development of Sumeru's future academic systems...
阿扎尔:只是对于当下的情况,对于我们造神的「伟业」来说…的确不值一提。
Azar:However, under the current circumstances... Even that is trivial compared to what we stand to gain from our great work.
艾尔海森:你说我背叛了教令院…可是你,阿扎尔,你是背叛了整个须弥,背叛了神明的家伙!
Alhaitham:You said that I betrayed the Akademiya, but you, Azar... You've betrayed all of Sumeru, betrayed its archon!
阿扎尔:哼,放弃挣扎,露出獠牙了么。好了,卫兵们…
Azar:Hmph, so flight has turned to fight at long last. Guards!
阿扎尔一声令下,卫兵们将你们团团围住。在这危急关头,艾尔海森却意外陷入了狂乱状态,他的举止正和使用神明罐装知识导致的发狂现象类似。一枚红色的神明罐装知识从他的身上掉落,更加印证了这一事实。艾尔海森扑向阿扎尔,但卫兵们保护了他。阿扎尔冷漠地看着这一切,命令卫兵将艾尔海森流放到阿如村,而你和派蒙则被带到了禁闭室。识藏日的准备已经就绪,接下来,就是罐装知识录入工作了。
在被押往城外的路上,艾尔海森的精神逐渐恢复,他向着某处露出意味深长的微笑。回应他的是早已等候在路边的妮露。
Azar orders the guards to surround you. Alhaitham is somehow seized by a frenzy at this dire moment. His behavior reminds you of those who have used Divine Knowledge Capsules, and you notice one such red capsule dropping from his person, which further confirms your suspicions. Alhaitham launches forward to attack Azar, but is stopped by the guards. Azar looks with sheer indifference, ordering for Alhaitham to be exiled to Aaru Village, and you, sent to the confinement room. Meanwhile, as the preparations for Jnagarbha Day have been finished, Azar's men will soon begin entering the capsules.
Alhaitham gradually comes to when being escorted outside the city. He gives a knowing smile — to someone none other than Nilou, who has been waiting by the street-side.
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:呜哇——不要把我们关起来啊,放我们出去!
Paimon:Aargh, don't lock us up! Let us out!
派蒙:呜哇——
Paimon:Waaah!
【选项1】
旅行者:…好了好了,派蒙。
Traveler: ...That's enough, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:卫兵应该已经听不见了哦。
Traveler: I don't think the guards can hear us anymore.
派蒙:啊,是吗,欸嘿嘿…我好像有点入戏了。我之前的表演是不是很精彩?
Paimon:Oh yeah, hehe... Paimon got a bit carried away there. How was Paimon's acting just now? Great, huh?
【选项1】
旅行者:精彩至极。
Traveler: Marvelous.
【选项2】
旅行者:比我差一点。
Traveler: Not bad, but worse than mine.
派蒙:欸嘿,到目前为止行动顺利呢。我们成功来到了禁闭室,艾尔海森刚才也把该做的事情搞定了吧?
Paimon:Hehe, everything's going according to plan so far! We made it into confinement, and Alhaitham's probably done with his part, too.
【选项1】
旅行者:算是有惊无险吧。
Traveler: That was close.
【选项2】
旅行者:暂时松了一口气。
Traveler: We can relax for the time being.
派蒙:连那个大贤者阿扎尔都成功被误导了,艾尔海森的计划真是不得了呢。
Paimon:We even managed to trick Grand Sage Azar. Alhaitham sure knows how to cook up a plan.
派蒙:我们接下来是要做什么来着?一紧张我有些记不得了…
Paimon:What are we doing next? Paimon has trouble remembering things when she's worked up...
旅行者:回忆一下「作战会议」的内容吧。
Traveler:Let's review what we discussed during our strategy meeting.
派蒙:嗯~!我记得当时好像是这样说的…
Paimon:Right right~! Paimon thinks it went something like this...
在「作战会议」上…
During the strategy meeting...
艾尔海森:…除了这个目的以外,第一阶段的行动还有另一个目的,就是将旅行者送到禁闭室去。
Alhaitham:...Apart from that, we still have yet another goal in the first stage of our operation, which is to send Traveler to the confinement room.
派蒙:欸!故意要让旅行者被关起来吗?这是为什么呀?
Paimon:What!? Why do we want to get Traveler locked up on purpose?
艾尔海森:旅行者一直是贤者最为警惕的对象,也是威胁到他们计划的最大的敌人,这一点他们非常清楚。
Alhaitham:Traveler's always been the person the sages are most afraid of, as well as the greatest obstacle to the successful implementation of their plan. They are very aware of the risk she/he poses to them.
艾尔海森:而一旦旅行者成功被关押,想必贤者们便会觉得一切都在掌控之中了…
Alhaitham:Once Traveler is imprisoned, the sages will likely think that everything is under control...
艾尔海森:他们降低了警惕性,那我们接下来行动的成功率就会大大提高。
Alhaitham:And with their guard down, the next phase of our plan will have a much higher chance of success.
赛诺:你这么一说,我似乎已经看到他们得意的嘴脸了。
Cyno:Hmph, I can already see the pompous looks on their faces.
派蒙:原来是心理上的因素吗?可是总觉得不怎么划算…
Paimon:Oh, that's a super tricky plan. But, Paimon still thinks it's not really worth it...
艾尔海森:当然不止如此,在禁闭室里,旅行者还有更加重要的任务。
Alhaitham:That isn't the only reason, of course. Traveler has a more important task once he/she's in confinement.
艾尔海森:据拉赫曼手上的那些教令院学者所说,小吉祥草王自从意识在虚空中被博士捕捉以后,便将自己的意识封闭了起来…
Alhaitham:According to the Akademiya scholars in Rahman's custody, Lesser Lord Kusanali has sealed off her consciousness in the Akasha ever since she was captured by The Doctor.
艾尔海森:…为的是避免博士他们从中获知更多情报。
Alhaitham:That way, they can't pry any more information from her.
艾尔海森:所以说,即使到时候我们想办法攻破了净善宫,唤醒小吉祥草王的意识也需要时间,这件事必须提前完成。
Alhaitham:Even if we break into the Sanctuary of Surasthana, it will take time to awaken Lesser Lord Kusanali's consciousness — we need to do that in advance.
派蒙:是要我们负责叫醒纳西妲吗,这倒是非常值得一做的事呢!
Paimon:So our job is to wake up Nahida! Okay, totally worth getting thrown in jail for.
艾尔海森:禁闭室位于教令院内部,与净善宫相距不远,又是一个完全封闭不会被人打扰的空间…
Alhaitham:The confinement room is inside the Akademiya, close to the Sanctuary of Surasthana. It's a completely enclosed space, and you won't be receiving any visitors.
艾尔海森:我会临时跟拉赫曼手上的学者们合作,改造你的虚空终端,届时就由你尝试在较近的距离访问小吉祥草王的意识了。
Alhaitham:I'll work with Rahman's scholars to make some modifications to your Akasha Terminal. Once you're in, get as close as you can to Lesser Lord Kusanali and try to connect to her consciousness.
艾尔海森:不过…能否将她唤醒,就要看我们的运气了。
Alhaitham:However, as for whether she'll actually wake up... That will depend on our luck.
回忆到此为止。
Your memory ends.
派蒙:哦~怪不得看你今天一直戴着虚空终端,这个就是艾尔海森替你改造后的版本吧?
Paimon:Oh~ No wonder you've been wearing your Akasha Terminal today. It's the one that Alhaitham modified.
派蒙:我还以为关我们进来的时候,会把虚空终端也收走呢,是他们大意了吗?
Paimon:Paimon thought they'd take our Akasha Terminals when they locked us up in here. Hmm, were they being careless?
【选项1】
旅行者:不是大意,是学者的自负。
Traveler: That wasn't because of carelessness, but of their arrogance.
【选项2】
旅行者:他们觉得,虚空反正被自己所掌控。
Traveler: They think the Akasha is completely under their control.
派蒙:那现在我们要怎么做呢?
Paimon:Alright, so what now?
【选项1】
旅行者:先找到房间内信号最好的位置。
Traveler: We first need to find the place with the best signal in this room.
【选项2】
旅行者:再尝试与纳西妲建立连接。
Traveler: Then we try to connect with Nahida.
派蒙:听起来不是很难呢。时隔这么久,终于又要能和纳西妲说上话了吗…我们抓紧吧!
Paimon:Sounds easy enough. We can finally talk with Nahida after all this time... Let's do it!
设法与纳西妲的意识进行连接 Find a way to connect to Nahida's consciousness
与纳西妲的意识对话 Talk to Nahida's consciousness
派蒙:欸,这回对了吗?怎么样怎么样?
Paimon:Eh, is this the right spot? Are you getting anything?
【选项1】
旅行者:好像隐约…可以捕捉到。
Traveler: It's faint, but...I have a signal.
【选项2】
旅行者:准备进行意识连接了。
Traveler: Preparing to connect with her consciousness now.
派蒙:嗯…一定要顺利呀!
Paimon:Aah, please work!
你的意识进入了一片黑暗,而纳西妲似乎正沉睡于这片黑暗之中…
Your consciousness plunges into darkness. Nahida seems to be slumbering here...
旅行者:(这里是…意识的空间?)
Traveler:(Is this... a realm of consciousness?)
旅行者:(纳西妲一动不动,果然已经封闭了自我么…要想办法唤醒她。)
Traveler:(Nahida's not moving. She really has sealed off her consciousness... I need to think of a way to wake her up.)
旅行者:(这是…什么?看不见的…屏障?)
Traveler:(What is this...? It looks like... some sort of barrier?)
旅行者:(纳西妲就是靠这个屏障来隔离外部的意识吗…)
Traveler:(Is Nahida using this barrier to isolate her consciousness from the outside world?)
旅行者:纳西妲!
Traveler:Nahida!
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
旅行者:喂,纳西妲!
Traveler:Hey, Nahida!
旅行者:(可恶,没有反应,她似乎无法感知到我…)
Traveler:(Dang it, she isn't reacting. Seems like she can't sense me...)
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
旅行者:——!!
Traveler:!!
旅行者:——!!
Traveler:!!
与此同时,在纳西妲的心中…
Meanwhile, in Nahida's heart...
纳西妲:是从什么时候开始的呢…
Nahida:...When did it first start?
纳西妲:…哦,对了,是从诞生的那一刻就开始了。
Nahida:...Oh, right. It started from the moment I was born.
纳西妲:我想要成为一个合格的神明。
Nahida:I want to become a worthy archon.
纳西妲:为此而不断学习…
Nahida:So I've kept studying...
纳西妲:不断倾听民众的心声…
Nahida:Kept listening to my people and their hearts...
纳西妲:不断找寻拯救世界树的方法…
Nahida:Kept looking for a way to save Irminsul...
纳西妲:渴望追上那个身影。
Nahida:So I can catch up...
纳西妲:追赶上大慈树王的身影。
Nahida:Catch up to Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.
纳西妲:然而,我却被禁足在净善宫…
Nahida:But, I'm stuck in the Sanctuary of Surasthana...
纳西妲:却被贤者们创造新的神明来取代…
Nahida:The sages are creating a god to replace me...
纳西妲:却不得不将我的意识都封闭在无边的黑暗里。
Nahida:And I'm forced to lock my consciousness in this boundless darkness.
旅行者:纳西妲!!
Traveler:Nahida!!!
旅行者:(怎么办…难道真的无能为力么?)
Traveler:(What now... Is there really nothing I can do?)
旅行者:(可是…她就在面前,怎么能就这样放弃…)
Traveler:(But... she's right here in front of me. I can't just give up like this...)
旅行者:(博士刚出现的时候,我已经抛下过她一次了,不能再一次…)
Traveler:(I had already left her behind once when The Doctor first appeared. I can't do that again...)
旅行者:纳西妲——!!
Traveler:Nahida!!!
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
纳西妲:这里…好安静啊。
Nahida:It's... so quiet here.
纳西妲:这么说来,我好像没有好好聆听过自己的声音…
Nahida:Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever actually listened to my own inner voice...
纳西妲:神明也有心声吗?
Nahida:Do archons have them?
纳西妲:神明应该有心声吗?
Nahida:Should archons have them?
纳西妲:我所做的都是正确的吗?
Nahida:Have I been... doing the right thing?
纳西妲:我是不是…真的不被需要呢?
Nahida:Am I... really not needed?
纳西妲:我自己…究竟是怎么想的呢?
Nahida:How do I... really feel about all of this?
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
纳西妲:这里…好安静啊。
Nahida:It's... so quiet here.
???:既然你是「智慧之神」…
???:Since you're the God of Wisdom...
???:那些问题的答案,从一开始你就知道的吧?
???:You've known the answers to all these questions since the very beginning, haven't you?
纳西妲:你是…谁?谁的声音…好熟悉…
Nahida:Who... are you? Whose voice is that? It sounds familiar...
???:………………
???:...
纳西妲:…不过,你说得对。
Nahida:...You're right, though.
纳西妲:我不要…再忽视自己的声音了。
Nahida:I won't... I won't ignore my own voice anymore.
你不断呼唤着纳西妲…
You keep calling out to Nahida...
旅行者:——!!
Traveler:!!
旅行者:——!!
Traveler:!!
旅行者:纳西妲——!!
Traveler:Nahida!!!
纳西妲:啊…
Nahida:Ah...
纳西妲终于醒来。
Nahida has finally woken up.
旅行者:纳西妲?
Traveler:Nahida?
纳西妲:旅行者?是你叫醒了我么,谢谢你,你怎么会在这里…
Nahida:Traveler? Did you... wake me up? Thank you. Why are you here...
旅行者:我们来救你了…你还好吗?
Traveler:We're here to rescue you... Are you all right?
纳西妲:我很好,只是…
Nahida:I'm fine. It's just...
纳西妲:想到在我身上发生的很多事情,现在总觉得好像很生气。
Nahida:When I think of everything that's happened to me, I feel really angry now.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
旅行者:…你早该生气啦。
Traveler:...You should've been angry ages ago.
你的意识回到了禁闭室中。
Your consciousness goes back to the confinement room.
派蒙:欸?你的意识回来啦,旅行者,情况怎么样?
Paimon:Eh? Oh, you're back, Traveler. How's everything?
【选项1】
旅行者:搞定了。
Traveler: We're done here.
【选项2】
旅行者:纳西妲已经醒了。
Traveler: Nahida is awake.
派蒙:好消息呀!真是太好了,我们也算没有白白被关禁闭!
Paimon:That's wonderful news! Great, we weren't locked up for nothing!
派蒙:你去叫醒纳西妲的这会儿,我一直在门那里偷偷听外面的声音…
Paimon:When you went to wake up Nahida, Paimon was listening for any sounds outside.
派蒙:学者们来来回回的脚步声已经少了很多,过去这么久,贤者他们应该已经完成「识藏日」的工作了吧?
Paimon:You were out for a long time... There are fewer and fewer scholars going about now. You think everyone's done with their Jnagarbha Day stuff?
【选项1】
旅行者:罐装知识估计已经录入完毕了。
Traveler: I guess they finished entering all the Knowledge Capsules.
派蒙:嗯,接下来…就要看妮露小姐的出场啦。
Paimon:Yep, so that means our next act is... Nilou's performance!
与谢赫祖拜尔对话 Talk to Sheikh Zubayr
与此同时,妮露那边…
Meanwhile, for Nilou's part...
谢赫祖拜尔:妮露,你真打算那么干?为了他们而冒这种风险…
Sheikh Zubayr:Nilou, are you sure about this? You're taking such a great risk for them...
妮露:嗯,我要去。你知道我本就是不愿意放弃任何一次演出机会的人,更何况这次的演出如此意义非凡。
Nilou:I'm sure, and I'm going. You know that I don't like to pass up any opportunity to dance, and this one is especially important.
谢赫祖拜尔:唉…好吧,看来你很相信他们,那我也不好说什么。
Sheikh Zubayr:sigh Alright. You seem to have a lot of trust in them, so I won't say more on the subject.
谢赫祖拜尔:但万一出了事情,我们几个可不一定救得了你。
Sheikh Zubayr:But if anything happens, the few of us here may not be able to help you.
妮露:放心吧,那些人里可多得是化解危机的高手,不会有问题的!
Nilou:Don't worry, they've been through worse. Everything's going to be fine!
谢赫祖拜尔:好吧好吧,其实…要是你真被抓起来了,我们肯定会拼了命救你的。就当为了我们着想,你可千万要当心。
Sheikh Zubayr:Alright. You know... if you really do get arrested, we'll do everything we can to get you back. Be careful, even if it's only for our sakes.
妮露:嘿嘿,谢啦,祖拜尔先生,你们真好。
Nilou:Hehe, thanks, Mr. Zubayr. You're so very kind.
前往教令院附近 Go to the Akademiya
胡尚:妮露~!怎么样,紧张么?
Hushang:Nilou! How's it going? Nervous?
妮露:的确比平时的演出之前要更紧张一些,不过也只是单纯地害怕自己跳得不够好而已。
Nilou:Definitely more than usual, but it's because I'm worried I won't dance well enough.
法哈德:嗯,你就只把心思放在演出上吧,其他事情剧场的大家会帮你搞定。
Farhad:It's okay, just focus on your performance. We'll take care of everything else.
胡尚:你这小子,说话可真好听,明明是一起来帮忙的,怎么好像便宜都让你占去了。
Hushang:Heh, you sure know how to talk. Taking all the credit, even though we came here together to help out.
妮露:唔…不如等事情结束后,我来做饭给大家吃吧!真的很谢谢大家的心意。
Nilou:Well, thank you both! I'll have to treat you to a meal after all this ends. I really, really appreciate all of your help.
胡尚:还有这种好事,好好好,到时候我肯定不会客气的,哈哈哈…
Hushang:Ooh, that sounds great! How can we say no to that?
法哈德:好了好了,说正经的。妮露小姐,我们会负责在这里暂时拦住要去教令院的人,以防来往的路人打扰你的演出。
Farhad:Alright, let's get back to business. Nilou, we'll be here to keep people from going to the Akademiya, so they don't interrupt your performance.
胡尚:对的,我准备说教令院那边做了什么奇怪的实验,有怪物从教令院跑出来了。现在很危险,千万不要过去。
Hushang:I was planning on telling them something like, "The Akademiya's been conducting a weird experiment, and some of their test subjects escaped. It's really dangerous there, so stay away!"
法哈德:呃…真的不再想个别的理由了么?唉,算了,反正教令院似乎也真的可能做出这种事。
Farhad:Ugh, you couldn't think of anything better? sigh Oh well, I guess it does sound like something the Akademiya would do.
妮露:呵呵呵…我也觉得这个理由还不错,那就拜托你们了!
Nilou:Hehe, I think it sounds great. I'm counting on you guys!
胡尚:放心放心,小事一桩!
Hushang:Don't worry, it'll be a piece of cake!
前往教令院附近 Go to the Akademiya
毗伽尔:你到了啊,妮露小姐,我这里正忙着呢,「发放免费的雅尔达糖引走广场上碍事的人们计划」非常顺利。
Vihar:Hey, Nilou. Sorry, it's great to see you, but I'm really busy right now. Our "Bait People Away with Yalda Candies" plan is working beautifully.
毗伽尔:对了,你要不要也来一点,反正发不完。
Vihar:Do you want some candy? We have more than we can give out.
妮露:真是辛苦你了,毗伽尔,还又要扮成花之骑士的样子。
Nilou:Vihar, thank you so much for doing all of this, and even dressed up as the Knight of Flowers, no less.
妮露:至于糖就算了,演出前为了保持体态,我会很长一段时间不吃甜食,更何况现在马上就要演出了,呵呵。
Nilou:I'll pass on the candy, though. I cut back on sweets in the period leading up to a performance, and I'm about to start one!
毗伽尔:也对也对,哈哈。现在「舞台」已经清空完毕了,一切准备工作也已经就绪,你随时可以开始演出了。
Vihar:Haha, you have a point. The "stage" is cleared and everything's ready, so you can start your performance at any time.
妮露:是啊,多亏了你,真是太谢谢了。那我就准备「登台」咯~!
Nilou:Yeah, thanks to you. I'm really grateful. Alright, time to hit the "stage"!
毗伽尔:不客气,能有机会在这么近的地方看你的演出,我才是赚到了的那个。
Vihar:You're welcome. The honor's all mine, since I'll have such a great view of the show.
妮露只身一人来到教令院大门前的广场,独自跳起舞来,广场上的学者与其他路人纷纷被她的舞姿吸引。这一意外情况引起了身处办公室的阿扎尔的注意,他漫不经心地命令手下学者颁布刚刚拟定的「艺术禁令」。然而广场上,卫兵收到的命令却是「小吉祥草王已逃离净善宫,立即赶往城内搜捕」。卫兵们全体出动,前往城内,无人干涉妮露的舞蹈。于是,在观众的掌声中,她安然完成了这支舞蹈。
Nilou arrives at the plaza in front of the Akademiya to perform a solo dance, which attracts the attention of nearby scholars and other passers-by. Inside Azar's office, the grand sage himself has also noticed the unexpected commotion, and in response, casually orders that the new prohibition act be issued. However, out on the plaza, the guards instead receive an order to "search in the city for Lesser Lord Kusanali, who has escaped from the Sanctuary of Surasthana." Now, with guards rushing out of the Akademiya, no one will interrupt Nilou's dance. As such, she finishes her performance to thunderous applause.
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:欸欸,旅行者,你刚刚听到了吗?好像有很多卫兵匆匆跑过去的声音。
Paimon:Ehhh, did you hear that, Traveler? It sounds like a lot of guards just ran by.
派蒙:这是计划进展到了下一个阶段的标志吗?
Paimon:Does this mean the plan has moved onto the next stage?
【选项1】
旅行者:很有可能。
Traveler: Certainly sounds like it.
【选项2】
旅行者:听上去妮露也完成了任务。
Traveler: It sounds like Nilou completed her task.
派蒙:嗯,是呀是呀,能进展顺利就好。
Paimon:Yep yep! It's great that everything seems to be going well.
派蒙:说起来,艾尔海森是什么时候把即将录入虚空的罐装知识给掉包的呀?
Paimon:Come to think of it, when did Alhaitham replace the Knowledge Capsule that was about to be entered into the Akasha?
【选项1】
旅行者:他装作被神明知识污染的时候…
Traveler: When he pretended that he had been corrupted...
【选项2】
旅行者:还记得他朝着大贤者扑了上去吗?
Traveler: Do you remember when he rushed towards the Grand Sage?
派蒙:是那个时候啊!
Paimon:Oh, so that's when he did it!
派蒙:我当时太紧张,都没有留意到。
Paimon:Paimon was too nervous to notice.
派蒙:这么说,曾经在奥摩斯港,艾尔海森也是趁大家都很紧张的时候,偷偷拿走了佣兵头子身上的神明罐装知识。
Paimon:Speaking of, didn't Alhaitham also yoink the Divine Knowledge Capsule from that mercenary leader in Port Ormos when everyone else was distracted?
派蒙:对他来说可真是屡试不爽的小把戏…
Paimon:It's a time-tested trick of his...
【选项1】
旅行者:场面混乱的时候,他比别人要冷静。
Traveler: He can maintain his composure when things get chaotic.
【选项2】
旅行者:所以才能做到这些…
Traveler: That's why he can pull off this kind of thing...
派蒙:哼,说着说着怎么夸起他了,他不过是个有一点点聪明,但是非常非常气人的家伙罢了。
Paimon:Hmph. Why are we complimenting him? Yeah, he's smart and all, but he still makes Paimon's blood boil!
派蒙:我们还是再回忆一下这个阶段计划的内容吧,反正也没事做,心里也会更踏实些。
Paimon:Let's review our plan for this stage again! It's not like we have anything else to do right now anyway, and it'll help us feel more confident.
派蒙:妮露小姐的任务,当初我记得好像是这么安排的…
Paimon:Paimon remembers that Nilou's task was supposed to go a bit like this...
在「作战会议」上…
During the strategy meeting...
艾尔海森:…如今,小吉祥草王的意识被迫封闭之后,教令院里那些核心人物和卫兵们又重新戴起了虚空终端。
Alhaitham:...Now that Lesser Lord Kusanali's consciousness has been forcefully sealed, the core figures of the Akademiya and their guards have started to wear their Akasha Terminals again.
艾尔海森:想必有「博士」的技术撑腰,他们开始有恃无恐了。
Alhaitham:With The Doctor's technological support, they think they have nothing to fear.
赛诺:依靠那种人,真是丑陋至极。
Cyno:How despicable of them to rely on such a person.
艾尔海森:但这同时也是我们的机会。
Alhaitham:But, this is also our chance.
艾尔海森:关于「艺术禁令」的罐装知识内容,是当初我在教令院时被要求起草的。
Alhaitham:I was originally asked to draft the Knowledge Capsule for the "Artistic Performances Prohibition Act" when I was still at the Akademiya.
艾尔海森:它现在应该就在大贤者的办公桌上,下次「识藏日」的时候会被录入虚空。
Alhaitham:It should be on the Grand Sage's desk right now, and will be entered into the Akasha during the next Jnagarbha Day.
派蒙:贤者他们居然真的要彻底禁止艺术了吗?也太过分了吧…
Paimon:Are they really going to stop all artistic performances? That's horrible...
艾尔海森:我会再制造一个一模一样的罐装知识,只不过这次,我会将误导信息「埋伏」进去。
Alhaitham:I'll make an identical Knowledge Capsule, but this time, I'll "smuggle" some misleading information into it.
艾尔海森:只要找到机会将两枚罐装知识替换,等「识藏日」录入后,再找人违反那条「艺术禁令」…
Alhaitham:We only need to find an opportunity to switch the capsules. Once it's been entered into the Akasha on Jnagarbha Day, if someone were to be seen performing in public...
艾尔海森:贤者们势必会趁势将「艺术禁令」在虚空中颁布,到那时,误导信息也会在安防人员的脑内散播开来。
Alhaitham:The sages would definitely use that opportunity to announce the ban, and so the misleading information will be disseminated amongst the guards.
迪希雅:可真是复杂…不过听起来只要过程顺利,就可以不费一兵一卒地清空教令院内的安防…
Dehya:Sure sounds complicated, but it seems like if everything goes well, we'll be able to get rid of all the guards in the Akademiya without any effort...
迪希雅:还挺高明的嘛,这就是头脑攻势吗?
Dehya:That's pretty clever. Gettin' right into their heads.
迪希雅:我只有一个问题,就算误导信息被投放到大脑里,那些卫兵们就一定会相信?
Dehya:I just have one question. Even if we manage to get the misleading info out to the guards, how can we be sure that they'll believe it?
艾尔海森:习惯依赖虚空的人,好奇心会不断减弱,对信息的辨别能力也大大降低…他们只会将虚空投放的信息视为真理。
Alhaitham:People who are used to relying on the Akasha become less inquisitive, and their ability to distinguish truth from misinformation is significantly reduced... They will view everything the Akasha releases to them as the unequivocal truth.
赛诺:虚空会把人变成「机器」,我见识过很多次了。
Cyno:The Akasha will turn humans into "machines." I've seen it happen many times.
迪希雅:呃…好在我在须弥城工作的时候,没有戴很久,我一开始也以为是个百分百的好东西呢。
Dehya:Yikes... Good thing I didn't wear it for long when I was working in Sumeru City. At first, I thought it was a good thing, too.
迪希雅:哦对了,这个计划还需要一个「艺术家」参与才行吧?
Dehya:By the way, this plan still requires a performer, right?
艾尔海森:你有什么人选么?
Alhaitham:Do you have someone in mind?
迪希雅:妮露呀,祖拜尔剧场的妮露,我和她可熟了,绝对信得过。
Dehya:Nilou of Zubayr Theater. I know her really well. We can trust her.
迪希雅:只是有点不好意思让她参与这种危险的计划,不过这个就到时候再当面问问她的意见吧。
Dehya:I'm kinda hesitant to ask her to participate in a dangerous plan like this, but we can ask her in person.
艾尔海森:嗯。等清空了教令院内的安防之后…
Alhaitham:Alright. After the guards in the Akademiya are gone...
迪希雅:我知道,接下来就是我和那些「偷渡」兄弟们的工作了,没错吧?
Dehya:Then it'll be time for me and my stowaway brothers to shine.
幕间·迪希雅与拉赫曼的对话 Interlude: Conversation Between Dehya and Rahman
与此同时,迪希雅那边…
Meanwhile, for Dehya's part...
迪希雅:来了来了,看到了没,拉赫曼,那些家伙一窝蜂地从教令院里出来了。
Dehya:Here they come. Did you see that, Rahman? They came out from the Akademiya in droves!
拉赫曼:(口哨——)
Rahman:whistle
拉赫曼:在城里埋伏了这么久,就为了这一刻啊,弟兄们已经行动起来了。
Rahman:After laying low in the city for so long, this is the moment we've been waiting for. My brothers have already sprung into action.
迪希雅:呵呵,在教令院里可能奈何不了他们。可出了教令院…就是我们的狩猎场了。
Dehya:Heh, we couldn't do anything to 'em inside their coop, but outside the Akademiya... This is our hunting ground.
拉赫曼:有你这头雌狮子在,那些猎物的运气可实在不怎么好啊,哈哈。
Rahman:With a lioness like you, the prey sure won't be able to run far, haha.
迪希雅:一定要尽快在城里把他们解决掉,不然等贤者们反应过来,计划可就泡汤了。
Dehya:We still need to eliminate the guards as soon as possible. If we give the sages enough time to realize what's happening, the plan's doomed.
拉赫曼:不过是些拿着薪水养尊处优的家伙们罢了,跟我们这些每天在沙漠里历练的人比,也就人数上有点优势吧?
Rahman:Eh, all they've done is to sit on their cushy salaries and twiddle their thumbs all day while we fought and struggled every day in the desert. The only advantage they might have is their numbers.
迪希雅:说起来,这些教令院里直属六贤者的卫兵们,尽管大多也是隶属「三十人团」的佣兵,可风评实在差得很。
Dehya:Speaking of which, most of the guards who report directly to the six sages belong to the Corps of Thirty, but they have a completely different reputation.
迪希雅:对那些贤者唯命是从,没有一点作为佣兵的原则…身为同行,今天可要好好教训教训他们。
Dehya:Following those blasted sages' every whim, throwing away all the principles of being a mercenary... As someone in the same profession, I'm obligated to teach them a good lesson today.
拉赫曼:就是。「陷阱」已经准备好了,把人引过去就好。
Rahman:Indeed. The "trap" has been set. All we need to do is lead them there.
迪希雅:嗯,你我各走一路,把那些分散的卫兵重新聚拢。不过…要吸引卫兵注意,关键还是要看伊萨克的发挥了。
Dehya:Alright, let's each take a road and herd those scattered guards back into one place. Make sure to attract their attention. Isak will be the key.
拉赫曼:这么重要的任务交给那个小孩…他不会有危险吧?
Rahman:You gave such an important task to that child... Will he be okay?
迪希雅:没事,既然伊萨克执意要帮忙,就相信他好了。
Dehya:It'll be fine. Isak was so determined to help, so let's put our faith in him.
迪希雅:况且就算他被抓了,那些卫兵也不敢拿他怎么样…毕竟他们也没见过小吉祥草王真正的模样吧?
Dehya:Besides, even if he's caught, the guards would be too scared to do anything to him... They've never seen Lesser Lord Kusanali in person, after all.
拉赫曼:说得对,我看人快过来了,我们也出发吧。
Rahman:You've got a point. Anyway, I think I see them coming. Let's head out.
迪希雅:嗯,回头见。
Dehya:Good luck.
吸引教令院卫兵进入埋伏圈 Lure the Akademiya guards into the trap
须弥城郊,伊萨克正在为接下来的行动而紧张…
On the outskirts of Sumeru City, Isak is nervous about the upcoming action...
伊萨克:…这身衣服,唔…
Isak:Hmm, this outfit...
塔尼娜:还记得你要做的事吧,伊萨克?等卫兵们来了,你就假扮成小吉祥草王,从他们面前逃走。
Tanina:Hey, do you remember what you need to do, Isak? When the guards get here, you'll pretend to be Lesser Lord Kusanali and run away from them.
伊萨克:啊…记得,当然记得,只是稍微有点紧张…
Isak:Oh yeah... I remember, of course I do. I'm just a little nervous...
塔尼娜:放轻松,不要去想自己会不会被抓到的事,就算被抓了,我们也一定不会放弃你的。
Tanina:Relax. Don't think about getting caught. Even if that happens, we won't leave you behind.
塔尼娜:你只需要想着如何吸引那些卫兵的注意,并把他们引到大巴扎,剩下的就交给我们好了。
Tanina:You only need to think about getting the guards' attention and leading them to the Grand Bazaar. Leave the rest to us.
伊萨克:嗯,我明白的。我是为了替「爷爷」报答小吉祥草王才来的,不会临阵退缩的。
Isak:Okay, got it. I'm here to pay back Lesser Lord Kusanali for helping Grandpa. I won't get cold feet!
玛克林:喂,他们来了!我看到那些教令院里的卫兵了!
Maqrin:Hey, they're here! I can see the Akademiya guards!
塔尼娜:好的!到时间了,伊萨克,深呼吸…去吧!加油!
Tanina:All right! It's time, Isak. Take a deep breath... and go! You can do this!
伊萨克扮作小吉祥草王的样子,刻意露面吸引了卫兵的注意,将他们引入了大巴扎内。
Isak, who is posing as Lesser Lord Kusanali, lures the guards into the Grand Bazaar.
吸引教令院卫兵进入埋伏圈 Lure the Akademiya guards into the trap
教令院卫队长:…去哪儿了,怎么不见了,难道是跟丢了?快去找找!
Akademiya Guard Captain:...Where did she go? How did she disappear? Did we lose her? Hurry up and find her!
教令院卫兵:欸?你们小队怎么也在这里,不是说分散搜索么?
Akademiya Guard:Hey... Why's your team here? Didn't we say to split up our search?
教令院护卫:…快跟上!啊?这里是…你们怎么都在这里?
Akademiya Guard:Hurry, hurry! Eh? This place is... Why are you all here?
拉赫曼:是啊,可真是太巧了,大家都聚在这里…究竟是怎么回事呢?
Rahman:Yeah, isn't it one heck of a coincidence? Everybody's here... What on earth is going on?
拉赫曼:这下应该都到齐了吧?
Rahman:I suppose that's all of you?
教令院卫队长:是谁!?难道你们是故意的…你们想干什么?
Akademiya Guard Captain:Who are you!? Did you set us up...? What are you planning?
伊萨克:呼哈…呼哈…真是辛苦的差事,差一点点就被追上了。
Isak:pant Whew, that was rough. I almost got caught!
教令院卫队长:小鬼…你难道不是小吉祥草王?你们究竟是什么人…沙漠里的镀金旅团么?
Akademiya Guard Captain:Little brat... So you're not actually Lesser Lord Kusanali? Who exactly are you all? Eremites from the desert?
迪希雅:一些同行罢了,你们当做是商业竞争也好,个人恩怨也罢…
Dehya:Just some colleagues. Think of this as a business competition or a personal grudge...
迪希雅:总之,踏进我们的陷阱,就别再把自己当成「猎人」了,要乖乖当好「猎物」才对。
Dehya:After stepping into our trap, stop thinking of yourselves as "hunters." Behave like the "prey" you are.
拉赫曼:(口哨——)
Rahman:whistle
教令院卫队长:是埋伏!怎么可能…这可是须弥城内啊,我们居然被沙漠中的佣兵们埋伏了?
Akademiya Guard Captain:An ambush! How's that possible? This is Sumeru City, but mercenaries from the desert somehow ambushed us!?
迪希雅:谁叫你们一直龟缩在教令院不出来,这里早就是我们的主场了,认命吧!
Dehya:Tsk, you've spent all your time hiding away in the Akademiya. This place has long since become our hunting ground. Brace yourselves!
幕间·大贤者阿扎尔的疑虑 Interlude: Grand Sage Azar's Suspicion
与此同时,阿扎尔那边…
Meanwhile, for Azar's part...
阿扎尔:嗯…?这种感觉…
Azar:Hmm... This is odd...
阿扎尔:刚结束了「识藏日」的仪式,终于清静了一些。但相比平时,也有些太安静了。
Azar:The Akademiya has quieted down after the conclusion of the Jnagarbha Day ceremonies, but it's much quieter than usual.
阿扎尔:卫兵呢?为什么一路过来的卫兵都不见了…卫兵?卫兵——?
Azar:Where are the guards? Why have I not seen a single one...? Guards? Guards!
乌代:大贤者大人,请问有什么要吩咐的么?
Uday:Grand Sage, how may I be of assistance?
阿扎尔:我叫的是卫兵,你来干什么?
Azar:I called for the guards. Why did you come?
乌代:啊…对不起,对不起,大贤者大人。
Uday:Ah... M—My apologies, Grand Sage.
乌代:现在教令院内的卫兵都按照吩咐,到城内实施抓捕去了,我以为您是知道的…
Uday:Right now, all Akademiya guards have entered the city to perform the ordered arrest. I thought you knew...
阿扎尔:抓捕?抓捕什么…?
Azar:Arrest? Who is there to arrest...?
阿扎尔:(这股不祥的预感是怎么回事…)
Azar:(I have an ominous feeling...)
乌代:这…抓捕小、小吉祥草王啊?难道不是么?
Uday:A—Arrest Lesser Lord Kusanali, right? Is that not what the order was?
阿扎尔:小吉祥草王?你是说小吉祥草王不见了?
Azar:Lesser Lord Kusanali? You mean she has disappeared?
乌代:啊、是的,这种程度的事我哪有胆量乱说…
Uday:Ah, yes. I wouldn't dare make up something like that...
乌代:现在大家都很慌乱,还有很多人说…说…小吉祥草王怕是会报复我们…
Uday:Right now, everyone is in a panic, and many are saying that... that Lesser Lord Kusanali will take revenge on us...
阿扎尔:(怎么回事,究竟发生了什么…)
Azar:(What happened? Just what is going on?)
阿扎尔:(小吉祥草王居然逃走了?难道是艾尔海森他们解救成功了?)
Azar:(Lesser Lord Kusanali somehow escaped? Was it Alhaitham and his party that freed her?)
阿扎尔:(不可能…明明今天防卫尤其严密,释放小吉祥草王的指令也是绝对的机密,艾尔海森和旅行者又已经落网…)
Azar:(That's impossible... The Akademiya is heavily guarded today, and any order to release Lesser Lord Kusanali would be strictly confidential. Besides, Alhaitham and the Traveler are already in our hands...)
阿扎尔:(他们究竟变了什么魔术,小吉祥草王怎么可能凭空消失…)
Azar:(What manner of trickery did they employ? How could Lesser Lord Kusanali disappear into thin air...?)
阿扎尔:(消失…等等…)
Azar:(Disappear... Wait...)
阿扎尔:喂,抓捕的命令是怎么发布给卫兵们的?
Azar:How was the arrest order distributed to the guards?
乌代:是早些时候通过虚空发布的,这种信息的发布权限应该只在您的手里,所以…所以我还以为是您下达的命令…
Uday:It was issued by the Akasha earlier today. Only you have the authority to send messages like that, so I thought it was your order...
阿扎尔:…你等我确认一下。
Azar:...Let me check.
阿扎尔在虚空终端中查询了一番…
Azar checks the Akasha Terminal...
阿扎尔:……
Azar:...Ah, here.
阿扎尔:「小吉祥草王已逃离净善宫,立即赶往城内搜捕」…
Azar:"Lesser Lord Kusanali has escaped from the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Go to the city and arrest the escapee immediately..."
阿扎尔:(虚空中的确有这样的信息,在脑海中清晰地出现了。)
Azar:(The Akasha indeed contains this information, and it clearly appeared in my mind.)
阿扎尔:(…他们究竟是如何绕过我的权限,来发布这样的信息的。)
Azar:(...How did they bypass my permissions to issue this kind of message?)
阿扎尔:(难道是通过艾尔海森提交的,关于旅行者的报告?)
Azar:(Was it the report about the Traveler that Alhaitham submitted?)
阿扎尔:(不对,我在录入虚空之前还刻意检查过那枚罐装知识…莫非…那只是在吸引我的注意力?)
Azar:(No, I specifically checked that Knowledge Capsule before entering it into the Akasha... Could that have been... a red herring?)
阿扎尔:(算了,现在就算弄明白了也没有意义,关键是确认小吉祥草王的状态…)
Azar:(Well, even if I figure it out now, it won't make any difference. The important thing now is to confirm Lesser Lord Kusanali's status...)
阿扎尔:你们有没有去净善宫确认过,小吉祥草王真的逃走了么?
Azar:Have you been to the Sanctuary of Surasthana to confirm that Lesser Lord Kusanali has indeed escaped?
乌代:确认?没有过…
Uday:Confirm? No, I—I haven't...
乌代:虽、虽然这么说可能有些冒犯…但大贤者大人,您的说法有些奇怪…
Uday:I—It may be a bit offensive to say this, but... Grand Sage, what you're saying doesn't make any sense...
乌代:虚空中的信息…怎么可能是假的呢,这对我们来说应该是常识的范畴…
Uday:How can the information in the Akasha be inaccurate...? What the Akasha decrees is fact — that is common knowledge to all of us...
乌代:如果虚空中的信息与知识都需要自己去确认…
Uday:If we have to confirm the information and knowledge from the Akasha ourselves...
乌代:那、那跟一开始就自己去了解有什么区别,大慈树王的宝贵遗产岂不是失去了意义…
Uday:Then how is that any different from us learning that information ourselves? Wouldn't Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's legacy lose its meaning that way...?
阿扎尔:当初,是我要你们坚定地信任虚空,信任大慈树王的遗产…如今,你却用我那一套观点来质疑我…?
Azar:In the beginning, it was I who asked you to believe in the Akasha, to believe in the legacy left by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata... Are you trying to use my words against me?
乌代:不、不…大贤者大人,我正是相信您的观点,才感到疑惑的,绝对没有想要反驳您的意思…
Uday:N—No! Grand Sage, I'm merely confused because I believe in you. I never meant to refute you...
阿扎尔:哼…你就守在这里吧,盯好附近看有没有可疑的人…我自己去净善宫。
Azar:Hmph... Stay here and see if there are any suspicious people around... I'll go to the Sanctuary of Surasthana on my own.
乌代:大贤者大人…
Uday:Yes, Grand Sage...
幕间·大贤者阿扎尔前往净善宫 Interlude: Grand Sage Azar Arriving at the Sanctuary of Surasthana
大贤者阿扎尔孤身一人来到了净善宫…
Grand Sage Azar arrives at the Sanctuary of Surasthana alone...
阿扎尔:(「小吉祥草王已逃离净善宫,立即赶往城内搜捕」…)
Azar:("Lesser Lord Kusanali has escaped from the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Go to the city and arrest the escapee immediately...")
阿扎尔:(这怎么可能…不要再想这种可能性了,不要再想了…一定只是那些家伙耍的手段,只要我亲眼确认的话…)
Azar:(How can that be...? Stop thinking about it, stop... It must be a trick of theirs. As long as I personally confirm it...)
净善宫中全然不见小吉祥草王的踪影。
Lesser Lord Kusanali is nowhere to be found in the Sanctuary of Surasthana.
阿扎尔:啊…
Azar:Ah...
阿扎尔:…不可能,这不可能,一定是我眼花了…
Azar:...Impossible. That's impossible. There must be something wrong with my eyes...
随着阿扎尔反复眨眼,小吉祥草王的身影又仿佛出现在他眼前…
As Azar blinks time after time, Lesser Lord Kusanali seems to appear before his eyes again...
阿扎尔:……
Azar:...
阿扎尔:欸?真的又出现了…这是怎么回事…
Azar:Eh? She really appeared again... What is the meaning of this...?
赛诺:真是让我看到了滑稽的一幕啊,阿扎尔。
Cyno:What a comical sight, Azar.
阿扎尔:…!!
Azar:...!
赛诺:即便是大贤者,一旦头脑中被虚空投入了某种想法,也会变得连眼前的事物都认不清。
Cyno:Once the Akasha has put certain thoughts into your head, even the Grand Sage can no longer see what's right in front of him.
赛诺:你们从来都只能看到自己脑海里的世界,自己认为的世界。
Cyno:You all can only see the world in your mind, the one you think you know.
赛诺:也正是如此,你们才无视了小吉祥草王的存在…
Cyno:And precisely because of this, you disregarded Lesser Lord Kusanali's existence...
赛诺:她明明是那样一位贤明的神。
Cyno:She has been a wise and worthy archon.
阿扎尔:赛诺…你一直在等这样的机会么。
Azar:Cyno... Have you been waiting for a chance like this?
阿扎尔:尽管虚空预判到你会再次回来与我对峙,可我却没有料想到会是这样的情景,算是我大意了。
Azar:The Akasha predicted that you would return to the Akademiya to confront me, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this. I was careless.
赛诺:宁可承认是自己的错误,也不愿说是虚空的问题,你果然还是老样子。
Cyno:No, you were blinded. Your faults stem from your reliance on the Akasha. You're still the same as always.
阿扎尔:我的确想不到,高傲的你也会跟艾尔海森和旅行者他们联合在一起…
Azar:I truly did not expect a proud person like you to cooperate with Alhaitham and the Traveler...
赛诺:人是会变的,阿扎尔。所以承认吧,虚空再也预判不了我的行动了,对么?
Cyno:People change, Azar. Admit it, the Akasha can't predict my actions anymore.
阿扎尔:哼,跟我说说吧,你们都调查到了些什么…
Azar:Hmph, then tell me, what have you found during your investigation?
赛诺:想拖延时间?这里是净善宫,在你自己的规定下,教令院的人员都严禁出入这里…不会有人来救你的。
Cyno:You want to buy time? This is the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Under your own regulations, even Akademiya staff are forbidden to come here... No one will come to save you.
赛诺:至于调查…至少我知道了你忤逆神明的重罪。
Cyno:As for the investigation... I've at least confirmed that you are guilty of insurgency against the archon, a serious crime.
阿扎尔:那又如何?你做这一切,是想我在你面前认罪么,大风纪官?
Azar:So what? Did you do all of this so I would plead guilty in front of you, General Mahamatra?
赛诺:不,是在神明面前认罪。
Cyno:No. I want you to plead guilty in front of the archon herself.
赛诺:你曾说我没有立场审判你,如今的话…以神明的名义如何?
Cyno:You once said that I had no standing to judge you. So now, how about judgment in the name of a god?
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:唔…到底还要等多久呀,好想知道外面到底怎么样了。
Paimon:Hmm... How long do we have to wait? Paimon wants to know how things are going out there!
派蒙:好像门外已经很久很久都没动静了,该不会有什么意外吧?
Paimon:Paimon hasn't heard any sounds outside for a while. Hopefully something bad didn't happen...
【选项1】
旅行者:不要去想那些了。
Traveler: Don't think like that.
【选项2】
旅行者:信任同伴是最基本的。
Traveler: We must trust our friends.
派蒙:话虽这么说,但难免还是会害怕一辈子被关在这里吧?
Paimon:Yeah, but aren't you scared that we might be locked up in here for the rest of our lives?
派蒙:这么一想,至少还有你在,我们还可以这样说说话…
Paimon:Thinking about it, at least Paimon has you. We can still chat like this...
派蒙:想到纳西妲一直一个人被关在净善宫,就觉得她真的好可怜…
Paimon:When Paimon thinks of Nahida being imprisoned alone in the Sanctuary of Surasthana, Paimon can't help but feel sorry for her...
迪希雅:哟!救星来咯。
Dehya:Here comes your savior!
派蒙:迪希雅!欸嘿,我就知道你一定会来救我们!
Paimon:Dehya! Hehe, Paimon just knew you would come to rescue us!
旅行者:明明刚才还那么提心吊胆…
Traveler:You were scared out of your wits just a moment ago...
迪希雅:你们可真的要好好感谢我,我不知道搜了多少个卫兵的身,才找到这里的钥匙…感觉比打败他们还要辛苦,可累坏我了。
Dehya:You two really owe me some big thanks. I had to search through who knows how many guards to find the key here... It felt even more tiring than whacking 'em! I'm exhausted.
派蒙:辛苦你啦,那要我帮你揉揉肩吗?
Paimon:Thanks a lot. Need Paimon to rub your shoulders?
迪希雅:啊…不要不要,唯独这个…这个就算了。
Dehya:Uh... No, no, that's... Er, I'll pass.
派蒙:你慌什么呀?难道说你怕痒吗?
Paimon:What are you afraid of? Oh, are you ticklish?
迪希雅:呃…好啦好啦,不是谈论痒不痒的时候啦…
Dehya:Ugh, now isn't the time to talk about being ticklish...
【选项1】
旅行者:外面进展如何了?
Traveler: How are things going outside?
【选项2】
旅行者:纳西妲怎么样?
Traveler: How's Nahida?
迪希雅:城里的状况,还有赛诺那边都很顺利,那些教令院里跑出来的卫兵们已经全部解决掉了。
Dehya:Things in the city and on Cyno's side are both going well. The guards that stormed out of the Akademiya are all taken care of.
迪希雅:至于负责城防的「三十人团」那边,我们也已经跟阿斯法德先生联络过,他们早就对贤者们的颐指气使忍无可忍了。
Dehya:The Corps of Thirty is in charge of the city's defenses, but we already talked to Asfand. They've been fed up with the sages bossing them around.
迪希雅:在不违背雇佣契约的前提下,他们会当做没看到来处理。
Dehya:As long as it doesn't break their employment contracts, they'll turn a blind eye.
派蒙:其实也是因为你们和城里的「三十人团」很早就认识,都是老朋友吧?那赛诺那边呢?
Paimon:That's probably because you've been super great friends with them for a long time. So, how's Cyno doing?
迪希雅:大贤者已经在赛诺手上了,落在赛诺的手里有多恐怖,连我都知道,我想大贤者也应该清楚得很。
Dehya:The Grand Sage is in his custody. Even I know how terrible it is to fall into Cyno's hands, so he probably does, too.
迪希雅:赛诺逼迫他释放小吉祥草王,他也只能照做。
Dehya:Cyno forced him to release Lesser Lord Kusanali. He has no choice but to obey.
迪希雅:所以你们快去净善宫看看吧,不出意外的话…
Dehya:So, hurry to the Sanctuary of Surasthana. Assuming nothing weird happened...
迪希雅:…我们已经拯救了神明哦。
Dehya:...We should've already rescued our archon.
【选项1】
旅行者:听起来可真了不起。
Traveler: That all sounds amazing.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们拯救了神明。
Traveler: We managed to rescue her!
迪希雅:想不到我们这支临时组建起来拯救神明的队伍,还是很靠谱的嘛。
Dehya:Honestly, I didn't expect our ragtag bunch to do this well. We just came together last minute to save the archon, you know?
迪希雅:好了你快去吧,城里还有些烂摊子等着我去处理,回头见了。
Dehya:All right, you two better go. I still have to clean up some messes in the city. See you around.
前往净善宫 Go to the Sanctuary of Surasthana
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:纳西妲…
Paimon:Nahida...
纳西妲:该说「初次见面」吗?
Nahida:Should I say "It's nice to meet you"?
纳西妲:这还是我们第一次在现实中见面呢。曾经都是在梦里,在意识里,或者我在别人的身体里。
Nahida:This is the first time we've met in real life. Before, we've only met in dreams, consciousness, or when I was in someone else's body.
旅行者:终于见面了,纳西妲。
Traveler:We finally meet, Nahida.
纳西妲:嗯。真的谢谢你们大家能来救我,但同时我也要向你们道歉…
Nahida:Thank you so much for coming to rescue me, but I also need to apologize...
纳西妲:这段时间里我有在好好反思,是我的妄自菲薄与对教令院的迁就才促成了现在的局面,给你们添了这么多麻烦。
Nahida:During this time, I did some self-reflection. My sense of inferiority and yielding to the Akademiya led to all of this, and created so much trouble for you all.
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系,你也帮助我们很多。
Traveler: Don't worry about it. You've also helped us a lot.
【选项2】
旅行者:纳西妲值得被拯救。
Traveler: You deserved to be freed.
派蒙:是呀,我们是因为纳西妲是一位好神明,是我们的朋友,所以才来到这里的。
Paimon:Exactly! We're here because you're a good archon and one of our friends.
纳西妲:呵呵…谢谢你们能这么说。
Nahida:Hehe... Thanks, you two.
纳西妲:呼…这种感觉可真是奇妙,用自己的身体走出牢笼,原来会是这样的心情。
Nahida:Whew... Amazing, so this is how it feels to walk out of that cage with my own body.
纳西妲:好像我刚刚做了一场无比漫长的梦一样,甚至分不清此刻究竟是梦醒,还是说我其实刚刚才诞生在这世界上。
Nahida:It's like I just had an endlessly long dream... I can't even tell if I just woke up or was only now born into this world.
纳西妲:关于「我」的概念认知也变得如此清晰…
Nahida:My concept of "self" has become so clear...
纳西妲:不过,现在好像不是该沉醉于这种感觉的时候呢。
Nahida:But now doesn't seem to be the time to indulge in this feeling.
【选项1】
旅行者:教令院的造神计划…
Traveler: The Akademiya's god creation plan...
【选项2】
旅行者:拯救世界树…
Traveler: Saving Irminsul...
纳西妲:嗯,真是不好意思,明明你们刚拯救了一个神明…现在却又要你们帮忙拯救一个国家,甚至是一个世界了。
Nahida:Um, this is really embarrassing. You all just rescued an archon, and now she needs your help to save her country, and even the entire world.
派蒙:没关系,有纳西妲在,我相信都会解决的!
Paimon:It's okay. With you here, Paimon's sure that everything will work out!
纳西妲:然后还有一件事…
Nahida:There's one more thing...
派蒙:什么事?
Paimon:What is it?
纳西妲:教令院对我所做的一切,以及他们以智慧之名所做的一切愚行,我都会以神明的名义…好好报复他们的!
Nahida:For all the things the Akademiya did to me, and for all the folly it committed in the name of wisdom... As their archon, I will make them pay!
派蒙:啊…
Paimon:Ah...
派蒙:哦~!这才对嘛!纳西妲终于不是任人欺负的纳西妲啦,可喜可贺!
Paimon:Wow! That's the spirit! You're finally standing up for yourself and not letting people walk all over you!
纳西妲:呵呵…我现在明白了,在做好「神明」之前,要先做好「自己」。
Nahida:Hehe... I understand now: To be a better archon, I first need to better myself.
纳西妲:就像如果做不好毛虫,还怎么做好蝴蝶呢?
Nahida:If you haven't even figured out how to be a caterpillar, how can you be a butterfly?
旅行者:这是只有你自己才能领悟的知识呢。
Traveler:This is knowledge that only you yourself could have discovered.
纳西妲:嗯。说起来,不知道教令院的造神计划进展到什么程度了…
Nahida:Yes, true. Hm, that reminds me, I wonder how far along the Akademiya is with their god creation plan...
纳西妲:总之我们也要抓紧时间行动,争取阻止那个「伪神」的诞生。
Nahida:We need to hurry and prevent the birth of that false god.
纳西妲:我现在要先做一些准备工作。从禁锢中出来以后,现在的我就可以直接与虚空核心建立联系并进行操作了。
Nahida:I need to make some preparations. Since I'm now free, I can establish a direct link to the Akasha and control it.
纳西妲:必须先解除掉「博士」在虚空中对我的封锁措施…
Nahida:First things first, I need to remove the restrictions that The Doctor put on me in the Akasha...
纳西妲:然后再进行一些调整,取消对贤者们的权限,让虚空回到仅由神明操作的最初状态…
Nahida:After that, I'll make some adjustments and revoke the sages' permissions. The Akasha will then be like how it originally was: only operable by the archon.
纳西妲:…毕竟,教令院辜负了大慈树王的信任。
Nahida:...After all, the Akademiya betrayed Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's trust.
纳西妲:这可能需要一些时间,在这期间你们也去做一些准备吧…
Nahida:This might take some time. In the meantime, you should also work on your own preparations.
纳西妲:如果我们没来得及阻止造神计划,想必将会面对一场很艰难的战斗。
Nahida:If we don't stop the god creation plan in time, we'll be in for a tough fight.
最后更新于