意识之舟所至之处 Where the Boat of Consciousness Lies
尽管已经成功救下小吉祥草王纳西妲,但没有时间欢喜或是喘息。阻止新神的诞生,拯救世界树…这一刻,提瓦特的命运似乎都背负在了你们身上。 Although you have saved Lesser Lord Kusanali, there is no time to celebrate or rest, for there is a nascent god to stop and Irminsul t
等到16点,去净善宫找纳西妲 Wait until 16:00 and find Nahida in the Sanctuary of Surasthana
准备完成后,与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida once you have made your preparations
派蒙:进展如何啦,纳西妲?
Paimon:How's it going, Nahida?
纳西妲:需要操作的部分都已经完成了。
Nahida:I'm done with the parts that needed my involvement to complete.
纳西妲:虽然是第一次这样操作虚空,但虚空内部的结构和操作流程对我来说都非常好理解,大慈树王的设计真是巧妙。
Nahida:Although it's my first time working with the Akasha like this, its internal structure and operation procedures are easy for me to understand. Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's design is truly brilliant.
纳西妲:哦对了,这个送给你。
Nahida:Oh, also, this is for you.
一只奇妙的绿色造物出现在了你们身边…
A mysterious green creature appears in front of you...
派蒙:欸?这个…漂浮着的小小的东西是什么?
Paimon:Huh? What's this little floaty thingy?
纳西妲:是我刚才抽空制造的小东西,你可以理解为升级版的虚空终端。
Nahida:It's a small device I put together just now. You can think of it as an upgraded Akasha Terminal.
纳西妲:目前可能你还用不到,但某些情况下应该可以帮得上忙。
Nahida:You may not need it right now, but it should be helpful in certain situations.
派蒙:等等!这个东西和我的属性重叠了呀!
Paimon:Wait! This thing has the same characteristics as Paimon!
派蒙:一眼看上去,都是漂浮着,个头很小的…
Paimon:We're both small things that float...
派蒙:唉…我的特点要被抢走了,以后在旅行者身边,人们会记不住我的,我再也不是独一无二的那个了…
Paimon:sigh All the things that make Paimon special got copied... When Paimon appears with the Traveler from now on, people won't remember Paimon because she isn't unique anymore...
【选项1】
旅行者:你是真的伤心了吗…
Traveler: Are you actually upset...?
【选项2】
旅行者:看上去差别明明很大啊!
Traveler: It looks completely different from you!
纳西妲:没关系,它取代不了你的,派蒙。
Nahida:It's alright, Paimon. It can't replace you.
纳西妲:它只是一个飞行道具而已,可你是旅行者不可替代的朋友呀。
Nahida:It's only a flying device, but you're Traveler's irreplaceable friend.
派蒙:呜哇,纳西妲真的好会安慰人,旅行者要是有你这么聪明就好了…
Paimon:Waah, you're so good at comforting people, Nahida. If only Traveler was as smart as you...
旅行者:唔…
Traveler:Hmm...
纳西妲:欸?我只是在讲我认为的事实而已,并不是在安慰你啦。
Nahida:Hm? I was simply telling you what I feel to be the truth. I wasn't trying to comfort you.
派蒙:你是安慰人的天才吗纳西妲,你这么说,我好像更开心了。
Paimon:Nahida, you're a natural at this! What you just said made Paimon even happier!
纳西妲:对了,还有一件我必须承认的事…
Nahida:By the way, there's something I need to confess...
纳西妲:尽管如今我已经是在使用自己作为神明的身体,可在战斗方面我有些不擅长…
Nahida:Even though I'm the archon and in control of myself again, I'm not very good at fighting...
纳西妲:你们或许听说过,神明依靠民众的信仰来获得力量,但我并不像大慈树王那般受众人爱戴。
Nahida:You may have heard that an archon's power is derived from their people's faith. However, I'm not as well-loved as Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.
纳西妲:所以如果有迫不得已需要战斗的情况,就要拜托旅行者了,我会全力辅助你的。
Nahida:If we get into a situation where combat is our only option, I'll have to count on you, and I'll do my best to provide support.
【选项1】
旅行者:放心吧。
Traveler: Don't worry.
【选项2】
旅行者:这是我擅长的范畴。
Traveler: Fighting is my forte.
纳西妲:真是可靠呢。
Nahida:I'm glad I can rely on you.
派蒙:嗯…智慧之神不擅长战斗吗,听起来好像还挺合理的。
Paimon:Hmm, so the God of Wisdom isn't good at fighting. That actually sounds about right.
纳西妲:我已经弄清楚「伪神」的所在地了,那么事不宜迟,我们抓紧出发吧?
Nahida:I've located where the false god is. Time is of the essence, so let's skip to it.
穿过通道,前往散兵所在地 Go through the passage and reach The Balladeer
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:这里是…是要穿过这个地方吗?
Paimon:What is this place? Is this really the way we need to go?
派蒙:想不到就在城内,还会藏着这种地方…
Paimon:Wow... Who woulda thought there'd be a place like this hidden right slap bang in the middle of the city!
纳西妲:贤者们想要实现造神计划,又不想被发觉,最安全也最方便的办法的确是直接在教令院内部开工。
Nahida:The sages wanted to realize their god creation plan without being discovered. The safest and most convenient way would be to build within the Akademiya itself.
派蒙:嗯…是呀,既然藏得住一个神,那应该也藏得住「两个神」吧?
Paimon:Hmm, that's true. They were already hiding one god, so why not two?
纳西妲:看这里的构造,的确是大工程呢,贤者们看来真的把造神计划视为了终极目标。
Nahida:Judging from the structure here, the project is a huge undertaking. The sages really saw the god creation plan as their ultimate goal.
纳西妲:但这里看上去并不是单单教令院就能完成的…
Nahida:But this place doesn't seem like it could have been constructed by the Akademiya alone...
纳西妲:「博士」为首的那些愚人众还真是毫不吝啬自己手上的技术,帮了很多忙呢。
Nahida:The Fatui under The Doctor sure didn't hold back — they provided a lot of technological support.
旅行者:毕竟是帮助自己的执行官「成神」。
Traveler:It's to help one of their own Harbingers become a god, after all.
派蒙:是呀,不然他们怎么可能会那么好心呢。
Paimon:Yeah, or else they wouldn't have been that generous!
纳西妲:只是这样吗,我总感觉那个「博士」和教令院的贤者们不同,不像是带着某种迫切的目的在做事…
Nahida:Is that it, though? I've always felt that this "Doctor" is different from the Akademiya sages. He doesn't seem to share their sense of urgency...
纳西妲:就好比他对实验的结果没什么兴趣,只是在享受过程一样。
Nahida:Instead of being interested in the end product, it's like he's enjoying the experimental process.
派蒙:唔…愚人众的执行官净是些奇怪的家伙,不如说「博士」的这种「奇怪」,是完全「不奇怪」的。
Paimon:Hmm... The Fatui Harbingers are all such weirdos, so The Doctor being weird is actually normal.
纳西妲:反倒是…那个「伪神」的本体,是叫「散兵」对吗?
Nahida:So... this Fatui that they're trying to turn into a god... is called "The Balladeer"?
纳西妲:之前和你们一起接触过他的意识,他的身上很明显有着非常强烈的执念…
Nahida:We had previously come into contact with his consciousness. He harbors particularly strong obsessions...
纳西妲:一种是原本作为「神之心的容器」而诞生,对神之心本能的渴求…
Nahida:One is the desire for a Gnosis, since he was created to be the vessel for one.
纳西妲:而另一种执念应该和他过往的经历有关,我也说不清楚。
Nahida:The other obsession is probably related to his past. I can't quite explain it.
派蒙:我知道他在成为愚人众执行官之前,曾经是雷电将军的「原型机」…
Paimon:Paimon knows that he was a prototype puppet for the Raiden Shogun before he became a Fatui Harbinger...
派蒙:这就是他渴望神之心的根源吧。不然以那个家伙的脾气和自尊心,怎么会甘愿来当个「实验品」。
Paimon:That's why he wants a Gnosis so badly. There's no way he'd willingly be a test subject, not with that temper and ego of his.
纳西妲:听上去你们和散兵很熟吗?
Nahida:It sounds like you know The Balladeer quite well.
【选项1】
旅行者:有过几次照面…
Traveler: We've had a few encounters...
【选项2】
旅行者:但都是些不好的回忆。
Traveler: But none of them were pleasant.
纳西妲:这样啊,那你们给我详细讲讲吧,他是一个怎么样的家伙…
Nahida:I see. Tell me more about him and what he's like...
纳西妲:为了应对后面发生的各种情况,了解的情报越多,越能更加针对性地处理。
Nahida:The more we know now, the better we can plan for and react to any future situation.
和纳西妲讲述了关于散兵的事…
You tell Nahida everything you know about The Balladeer...
纳西妲:唔…我了解了,真是令人感兴趣呢。
Nahida:Ah... I see. How fascinating.
纳西妲:那我们走吧?穿过这里,当面去见见他。
Nahida:Alright, time to go. Let's get through here and meet him in person.
穿过通道,前往散兵所在地 Go through the passage and reach The Balladeer
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
纳西妲:从这里运转的状况来看,要做好最坏的打算了,他们想造的神…很可能接近完成或者已经完成了。
Nahida:Looking at its operational status, we must prepare for the worst. The god they wanted to create... is likely close to completion, or already completed.
【选项1】
旅行者:不奇怪…
Traveler: That's not a surprise...
【选项2】
旅行者:我已经见识过他操控天气的力量。
Traveler: I've already seen him control the weather.
派蒙:那可怎么办…一个拥有着神之心力量的愚人众执行官,难以想象有多难对付…
Paimon:Oh no, what should we do... Paimon can't imagine how hard it would be to fight against a Fatui Harbinger with a Gnosis...
纳西妲:紧张么,派蒙?
Nahida:Are you nervous, Paimon?
派蒙:你这么问的话…当然是紧张啦,难道纳西妲不紧张吗?
Paimon:If you really want to know... of course Paimon's nervous! Aren't you too, Nahida?
纳西妲:我也很紧张,这应该是我作为神明降生以来第一次直面这种程度的灾难。
Nahida:Yes, I am. This is probably the first time I'm faced with a calamity of this degree since my birth.
纳西妲:但紧张之余,我也感到很好奇。
Nahida:I feel not just nervous, but curious as well.
派蒙:好奇…?好奇什么?
Paimon:Curious...? Curious about what?
纳西妲:好奇我们的命运啊。
Nahida:Curious about our fate.
纳西妲:在我看来,世上可以感受到的一切,可以认知的一切,在人们身上已经发生过的一切,都是知识。
Nahida:To me, everything we perceive in this world, everything we learn, and everything that happens to us is considered knowledge.
纳西妲:是知识,就一定可以被了解。
Nahida:And if it's a form of knowledge, then it can be understood.
纳西妲:但唯独命运,在人们身上还未发生的事,始终在牵动着我的好奇心。
Nahida:However, only fate is about that which has yet to occur, so it has always drawn my curiosity.
纳西妲:所以在我眼中,「命运」才是终极的知识。
Nahida:So to me, "fate" is the ultimate knowledge.
纳西妲:也正因为如此,我才那么喜欢观察人类,看着每一件事情在他们的身上发生,都会给我带来满足。
Nahida:That's also why I love observing humans and all the things that happen to them. It all brings me great satisfaction.
纳西妲:而如今,我终于不再只是那个旁观者了。
Nahida:And now, at long last, I'm not just an observer anymore.
纳西妲:我会亲身去经历自己的命运…和你们一起。这是一件多么令人期待的事啊。
Nahida:I will personally experience my own fate, with you by my side. Hehe, isn't this such a wonderfully exciting thing?
派蒙:原来是这样,我好像能理解纳西妲的心情了。
Paimon:Ah, so that's what you mean! Paimon thinks she understands what you're feeling.
【选项1】
旅行者:我也很期待。
Traveler: I'm also looking forward to it.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们不会输的。
Traveler: We won't lose.
纳西妲:嗯,那我们走吧?我已经感受到「他」的气息了…
Nahida:Agreed! Okay, let's continue on. I can sense "his" aura from here...
前往散兵所在地 Go to where The Balladeer is
你们进入了工坊深处,见到了造神计划的核心,愚人众执行官散兵。纳西妲向前伸出手去,似乎想要使用某种力量,散兵却忽然醒来,震退了你们。虽然贤者们尚未来得及向这新神体内注入神明罐装知识,但此刻的散兵的确拥有了神明的力量。抛弃了国崩之名的他,已化身货真价实的神明——正机之神。
After entering the depths of the foundry, you come face to face with the very core of the god creation plan — the Fatui Harbinger known as The Balladeer. Just as Nahida reaches out with her hand, seeming to summon a certain power, The Balladeer suddenly wakes up and repels all of you. Although the sages haven't gotten the chance to infuse the Divine Knowledge Capsules into him, the power of a god has already been vested in The Balladeer. Abandoning his former name, "Kunikuzushi," The Balladeer has become a real god — Shouki no Kami.
与散兵对话 Talk to The Balladeer
派蒙:这种威压的感觉,确实是神明级的…
Paimon:This imposing aura... It really feels like a god's...
纳西妲:将散兵原本身为「机械人偶」的概念极致化的躯体,又有来自神之心源源不断的能量输送…
Nahida:A body that capitalizes on The Balladeer's original construction as a mechanical puppet, with the Gnosis serving as a constant power supply...
纳西妲:不知教令院和贤者在其中贡献了多少力量…
Nahida:How much effort and resources did the sages put into this...?
纳西妲:单单从技术的角度上讲,的确值得嘉奖,说是人类智慧的结晶也不为过。
Nahida:From a purely technological perspective, it's a commendable achievement indeed. It's no exaggeration to say this is the culmination of human wisdom.
派蒙:你还有心思说这个,纳西妲…
Paimon:You sure are something, dishing out compliments at a time like this...
纳西妲:不过,从精神的角度上,我不认为他达到了神明的高度。
Nahida:But I don't think he's reached the spiritual height of a god.
【选项1】
旅行者:意识还是那个散兵吗…
Traveler: So he's still the same, old Balladeer on the inside.
【选项2】
旅行者:也不知是好事还是坏事…
Traveler: I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...
七叶寂照秘密主:每个诞生于世的神明,每一颗神之心上,都应该镌刻着纷争二字吧。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Strife is engraved upon every god and every Gnosis brought forth into this world.
七叶寂照秘密主:这种力量的鼓动,以及心底为此而产生的雀跃,你难道感受不到么?
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Can you feel it? The exhilaration of such power, and the thrill of anticipation for our contention...
派蒙:纳西妲才不会跟你有什么同样的感受呢…
Paimon:Nahida wouldn't feel the same things as you!
七叶寂照秘密主:你知道…你是在打断神明间的对话么?渺小之物,给我有点自知之明!
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Do you not realize... that you are interrupting a conversation between gods? Lowly creature, know your place!
派蒙:!!
Paimon:!!!
旅行者:果然还是那个散兵…
Traveler:Still the same Balladeer we know...
纳西妲:神之心上镌刻的争斗,难道…你想说的是魔神战争么。
Nahida:The strife engraved upon a Gnosis... You're talking about the Archon War.
纳西妲:如今提瓦特平稳的局面,得来并不容易。我没有亲身参与过魔神战争,但在我看来…
Nahida:Teyvat's current peace was not easily won. I didn't personally participate in the Archon War, but the way I see it...
纳西妲:那不过是在「法则」驱使下,毫无价值的损耗,再度提起它又有什么意义。
Nahida:All those losses were meaningless, driven by the demands of the "laws." There's no point in bringing it up again.
七叶寂照秘密主:呵呵…是么,我可是因为自己无缘参加真正的魔神战争而深感遗憾呢。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Hehehe, is that so? Yet I am deeply disappointed that I was never allowed the fortuity to personally participate in the Archon War.
七叶寂照秘密主:这世上原来真的有不渴求力量的神明,我还是第一次亲眼见到。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:This is a first — encountering a god in this world who does not crave power.
七叶寂照秘密主:司掌智慧的神,怪不得就连你的人民都会将你背弃。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:No wonder your own people have abandoned you, God of Wisdom.
【选项1】
旅行者:但从今以后…
Traveler: But from now on...
【选项2】
旅行者:纳西妲的追随者只会越来越多。
Traveler: Nahida's followers will only continue to increase in number.
七叶寂照秘密主:哼,旅行者,你的判断就和你的存在一般,毫无分量。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Hmph. Your judgment is as your existence: unsubstantial.
七叶寂照秘密主:到此为止吧,智慧之神「布耶尔」。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:This is where everything ends, Buer, the God of Wisdom.
七叶寂照秘密主:你应该知道,智慧并不能解决一切问题,就像现在,你唯有与我战斗这一个选择。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:You should know that wisdom cannot solve every problem. Like now, where your only option is to face me in combat.
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
七叶寂照秘密主:来吧…
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Come...
七叶寂照秘密主:此刻,重现魔神战争的一角,来为我作为神明的诞生而「正名」吧。
Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom:Let us reenact a scene of the Archon War. Come and inaugurate my birth as a god.
击败「七叶寂照秘密主」 Defeat the Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom
尽管你已竭尽全力,却依然不敌正机之神。为了保护落入劣势中的你,纳西妲奋不顾身挡在了你的身前。正机之神驱动巨大的机械身躯抓住纳西妲,作为本体的散兵则伸出手去,试图掏取纳西妲体内的神之心。令人意外的是,这本已无法可解的败局你竟似曾相识。随着纳西妲施展力量,周围的一切开始破碎,原来之前的战斗是在轮回的梦境之中。
纳西妲告诉你们,众人已在梦境中经历了一百六十八次轮回。这一百六十八次轮回中的战斗经验被她记录下来,以罐装知识的方式传递给了你。同时,纳西妲也将这发生的一切作为「知识」,通过虚空传递给了所有须弥民众,拜托他们帮助你找到那个击破「伪神」的方法。
现在,须弥的智慧为你所用了。作为智慧之神布耶尔「最初的贤者」,你与正机之神展开了真正的对决。
Despite your best efforts, you are no match for Shouki no Kami. Seeing that you are losing, Nahida throws herself in front of you. Shouki no Kami's giant limb grabs Nahida, and The Balladeer, beneath his mechanical shell, reaches out to seize her Gnosis. As you look upon what seems like a destined defeat, you somehow feel a strong sense of déjà vu. Your surroundings start to collapse as Nahida uses her power. As it turns out, all your previous fights were in a samsara dream.
According to Nahida, this is the 168th loop. Now, she's sending you all the battle experience collected previously in the form of Canned Knowledge. Meanwhile, Nahida also sends everything that happened just now to the people of Sumeru in the form of knowledge and asks them to help you find a way to defeat this false god.
Now, all of Sumeru's wisdom is at your disposal. As the First Sage of the God of Wisdom Buer, you begin the true battle against Shouki no Kami.
击败「七叶寂照秘密主」 Defeat the Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom
借助纳西妲的力量,你终于击败了正机之神。纳西妲上前,取走了散兵体内的神之心。失去了执念所系的神之心,绝望的散兵从巨大的机械身躯中脱出并坠落到地面。
现在,有了这另外一颗神之心,纳西妲终于可以解读大慈树王最后的记忆了。一枚神明罐装知识在她的手中浮现,这正是那位神明最后的记忆。
You manage to defeat Shouki no Kami with Nahida's help. She walks forward and takes the Gnosis away from The Balladeer. Having lost the Gnosis, which now houses all his strong obsessions, The Balladeer falls out of his giant mechanical shell in despair and drops to the ground.
Now, with the power of another Gnosis in her hands, Nahida can finally understand the final memory of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. A Divine Knowledge Capsule materializes in her hand — this is the last memory of the Greater Lord.
进入大慈树王最后的记忆中 Enter Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's last memory
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:这里怎么和我想象的不一样…不是应该进到那个有着世界树存在的意识空间吗?
Paimon:Huh, this sure seems very different from what Paimon imagined... Shouldn't Irminsul be in this realm of consciousness?
纳西妲:那的确是我们此行的终点,但我也没想到,原来大慈树王残留的意识受到了如此严重的污染。
Nahida:Yes, that is our destination, but I didn't expect the remaining consciousness of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata to be as polluted as this.
旅行者:污染…?
Traveler:Polluted?
【选项1】
旅行者:难道说…
Traveler: Surely not...
【选项2】
旅行者:是禁忌知识。
Traveler: It must be due to forbidden knowledge.
纳西妲:禁忌知识?你们居然知道连我都不是很清楚的概念…可以详细说说么?
Nahida:Forbidden knowledge? Hmm, it seems you know about a concept that even I don't completely understand. Could you tell me what you know?
和纳西妲详细讲述了在沙漠中的见闻。
You tell Nahida all about what you had learned in the desert.
纳西妲:你们的推断不无道理…
Nahida:Your inference seems logical enough...
纳西妲:千年前的沙漠出现过一次禁忌知识的污染,依靠赤王的自我牺牲与大慈树王的透支力量才成功驱逐。
Nahida:Forbidden knowledge once polluted the desert thousands of years ago, but was successfully repelled thanks to King Deshret's self-sacrifice and Greater Lord Rukkhadevata nearly exhausting her power.
纳西妲:不难相信是五百年前的坎瑞亚灾变中,又出现了第二次禁忌知识污染。
Nahida:Then a second instance of forbidden knowledge pollution occurred during the Khaenri'ah cataclysm five hundred years ago.
纳西妲:而这次恐怕更严重,已经危及到了世界树。
Nahida:But I'm afraid it is much more serious this time, with Irminsul itself already in danger.
派蒙:那既然这里作为大慈树王残留的意识,也受到了禁忌知识的污染,那是不是说大慈树王的死…
Paimon:So if we're in the remaining consciousness of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, and it's also been affected by forbidden knowledge pollution, then does that mean, in order to save us, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata...
纳西妲:嗯,她很有可能是在与禁忌知识的对抗中献出了生命。
Nahida:Yes, it's very possible that she sacrificed her life in the fight against forbidden knowledge.
纳西妲:尽管这次禁忌知识未能根除,但如果不是她做了些什么,这五百年来不可能只有那么少的污染征兆出现。
Nahida:She didn't completely eradicate forbidden knowledge, but if it weren't for her actions, the pollution would have been far more rampant over these past five hundred years.
纳西妲:包括我在内,大家对禁忌知识这一概念的忘却,应该也是她修复世界树的影响。
Nahida:The way that everyone, including me, has forgotten everything about forbidden knowledge may very well be due to her restoration of Irminsul.
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
派蒙:你在伤心吗,纳西妲…
Paimon:Aw, do you feel sad, Nahida?
纳西妲:…我在感受她的痛苦。这里意识的污染如此严重,到处都透露着疯狂、混乱、苦痛。
Nahida:I'm just sharing her pain... The pollution of her consciousness here is severe. There is madness, chaos, and pain all around us.
纳西妲:她就是在这样的情况下,坚持与禁忌知识的污染对抗,直到死去的吗…
Nahida:Did she fight to resist the forbidden knowledge pollution in such terrible conditions, all the way up till her last breath...?
纳西妲:甚至还用最后残留的一丝清醒意识,为我们留下了线索…
Nahida:She even used her last remnant of lucid consciousness to leave a clue for us to follow...
【选项1】
旅行者:你说的线索是…
Traveler: By "clue," you mean...
【选项2】
旅行者:那句「…世界…遗忘我…」?
Traveler: The words, "...World... Forget me..."?
纳西妲:没错,这句话依旧受到了禁忌知识的干扰,导致我们只能听到这些关键词。
Nahida:Yes, her words were distorted by forbidden knowledge, so that's all we could hear.
纳西妲:不过现在我们有机会找到这个谜题的答案了。
Nahida:But now we have a chance to find the answer to this mystery.
纳西妲:穿过这些受到污染的意识,寻到正确的方向,直到与她的清醒意识相见。
Nahida:We can cross the polluted consciousness until we've found the right path to meet with her lucid consciousness.
纳西妲:到时候…就让大慈树王亲口告诉我们真相吧。
Nahida:And then... we'll let Greater Lord Rukkhadevata tell us the truth in person.
旅行者:但愿那个答案,可以拯救大家。
Traveler:I hope we can use that truth to save everybody.
纳西妲:现在需要注意的是,我们在这里也都是意识体的状态。
Nahida:Each of us need to be mindful of the state of our own consciousness while we are here.
纳西妲:尽管有神之心的加护,但也务必时刻保持清醒,不然随时有着发疯的可能。
Nahida:Even with the Gnosis' protection, we must always keep a clear mind. Otherwise, we could go mad at any moment.
派蒙:噫!这么可怕!
Paimon:Eek! That's so scary!
纳西妲:没关系,我觉得单纯的你应该不会有事,我们出发吧。
Nahida:Don't worry, it should be easy enough for you to keep that mind of yours clear, Paimon. Let's go.
依靠意识之舟离开此地 Leave this place using the Boat of Consciousness
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:航向转变了,现在方向对了吗,纳西妲?
Paimon:We changed direction. Are we still going the right way, Nahida?
纳西妲:嗯,按照现在的航线,「意识之舟」很快就会带我们离开这里。
Nahida:Mm-hmm. Judging from the current route, the Boat of Consciousness will soon take us out of here.
纳西妲:目的地就快到了,大家都还清醒吧?
Nahida:We'll be arriving at our destination soon. How are you feeling? Are your minds still intact?
【选项1】
旅行者:偶尔会有些奇怪的想法…
Traveler: Some strange thoughts came from time to time...
【选项2】
旅行者:现在应该已经没事了。
Traveler: But I seem to be okay now.
派蒙:欸,我怎么觉得一切正常呀…
Paimon:Huh, but everything's been completely normal for Paimon.
纳西妲:希望不再会有变数了,这次应该能见到大慈树王了吧。
Nahida:Hopefully, there won't be any more interruptions. This time, we should be able to meet Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.
派蒙:话说,纳西妲也从来没见过大慈树王吗?
Paimon:Are you saying you've never met Greater Lord Rukkhadevata before?
纳西妲:没有哦,我的诞生与她的死去似乎是同时的。
Nahida:No, it seems that my birth and her death took place at the same time.
纳西妲:若非如此,我想她一定会给我更多的指引,我也能比现在做得更好。
Nahida:Otherwise, I think she would have given me a little more guidance, and I could have done a better job.
派蒙:你已经做得很好啦…我们走吧,快点离开这个让人不舒服的地方,去见她!
Paimon:Hey, you've done a great job, Nahida! Let's get out of this creepy place and go meet her!
前往曾经的世界树下 Reach the Irminsul from the past
找到大慈树王残留的意识 Find the remaining consciousness of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata
纳西妲:就是这里了。
Nahida:Well, this is the place.
【选项1】
旅行者:没错…
Traveler: Yes...
【选项2】
旅行者:和记忆里相同的地方。
Traveler: It's the same place from my memories.
派蒙:我们…我们是来找大慈树王的…对吧?
Paimon:Uh... we're here to find Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, right?
派蒙:可站在那里的是…
Paimon:But the one standing over there is...
纳西妲:我…?和我一模一样…
Nahida:Is that... me...? She looks exactly... like me...
纳西妲:你就是…大慈树王?
Nahida:Are you... Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?
大慈树王:嗯,就是我。这副样子…让你很惊讶么?
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Yes, that's me. Are you surprised by my appearance?
【选项1】
旅行者:奇妙的画面…
Traveler: I can't believe my eyes...
【选项2】
旅行者:几乎完全一样的两个人…
Traveler: The two of you look almost exactly the same...
大慈树王:这里重现了当年的世界树与大地的模样,但也终究是意识空间。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Irminsul and the surrounding lands have been reproduced here as they were years ago, but this is just a realm of consciousness.
大慈树王:由于你我的「本质」相同,所以我们也显现出了完全相同的模样。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:We are manifestations of the same nature, hence why we would appear exactly the same.
纳西妲:为什么…会「本质」相同呢?
Nahida:Hmm? We're... of the same nature? Why?
大慈树王:因为你就是我,我就是你。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Because you are me, and I am you.
大慈树王:你是我的「轮回」呀。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:You are me in the new samsara.
纳西妲:「轮回」…
Nahida:The new samsara...
大慈树王:作为大慈树王,我是世界树的化身,而你则是世界树上折下的最纯净的枝杈。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:As Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, I'm the avatar of Irminsul, and you are the purest branch snapped from Irminsul.
大慈树王:就好比…即便树木死去,枝杈亦有一天会生根然后长大,以另一种形式延续生命。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Imagine it this way... Even if a tree dies, its branches will eventually take root and grow, continuing the tree's life in another form.
大慈树王:在你们面前的我,只是身为大慈树王的我残留的一丝意识,真正的我想必已经死去很久了吧?
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:I'm merely the remaining consciousness of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. The real me has presumably died a long time ago.
大慈树王:唔…通过你现在的模样来推断时间的话,我大概已经死去五百年左右了么…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Hmm... Judging from your appearance, I've probably been dead for five hundred years...
大慈树王:你终于还是来了,「轮回」后的我。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:But you're finally here, my new "self" in this samsara.
【选项1】
旅行者:小吉祥草王和大慈树王…
Traveler: So this is the connection between you two...
【选项2】
旅行者:居然是这样的关系…
Traveler: Lesser Lord Kusanali and Greater Lord Rukkhadevata...
纳西妲:这样说的话,难道…有一天我也会变成像你一样伟大的神明吗?
Nahida:If this is true, then am I... going to be a great archon like you someday?
大慈树王:你我的本质虽然相同,但命运一定会有所不同,万物都有着自己的命运。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Though we share the same nature, our fates are bound to be different. All things have their own fate.
大慈树王:就像枝杈长成了新的大树以后,和原来的那棵不可能是一模一样的。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:When a branch grows into a mature tree, it won't be the same as the original tree.
纳西妲:所以命运才是终极的知识,对吗?
Nahida:That's why fate is the ultimate knowledge, isn't it?
大慈树王:真是不错的想法,我很认可。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:That's a great insight. Yes, very good.
大慈树王:也正因如此,你不会再成为我…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:It's also precisely why you won't become like me...
纳西妲:是吗…
Nahida:Really...
大慈树王:但你或许,会成为比我更加伟大的神明,呵呵。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:But perhaps, you may become an even greater archon than I.
大慈树王:我已经从你身上看到了当年的我并不具备的意志,它所导向的未来,才是只属于你的命运。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:I already see a determination in you that I didn't possess in my time, and the future that it leads you to will be yours alone.
大慈树王:而那些,也是你过往所经历的一切带来的恩赐。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Along with the blessings from your past experiences.
大慈树王:放心吧,智慧的成长其实也如同草木一般,你只需要静静地等待花朵绽放。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Don't worry. The growth of wisdom is like that of a plant — you only need to wait quietly for the flower to bloom.
【选项1】
旅行者:我也相信纳西妲…
Traveler: I have faith in Nahida, too...
【选项2】
旅行者:一定会成为非常伟大的神明。
Traveler: She will definitely become a great archon.
派蒙:现在想想教令院贤者们的眼光可真是没救啊…
Paimon:Come to think of it, the sages never had the faintest inkling of the meaning of wisdom...
纳西妲:谢谢你…这真是一件令人无比开心的事,自己一直仰慕的目标,其实是不同命运的自己…
Nahida:Thank you... Nothing makes me happier than discovering that the archon I always admired was in fact myself in another fate.
纳西妲:能和你说话真好,大慈树王,我一直都好想见你…
Nahida:It's so nice to speak with you, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. I've always wanted to meet you...
大慈树王:我又何尝不是呢,从折下世界树的枝,创造你的一刻起,我也一直期待着能这样与你对话。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:The feeling is mutual. From the moment I snapped the branch off Irminsul and created you, I've also looked forward to talking with you.
纳西妲:能和我讲讲…关于为何要创造我的事吗?还有你死去的时候,究竟发生了什么…
Nahida:Could you tell me... why you wanted to create me? And what exactly happened when you died...
大慈树王:嗯,我知道,你们是来寻求「答案」的吧?
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Ah, I see. You're here seeking answers, right?
大慈树王:事情发生的那天,连天空都变成了这样的颜色…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Everything that day, even the sky itself, changed into a color like this...
旅行者:果然是「坎瑞亚灾变」。
Traveler:I knew it... the Khaenri'ah cataclysm.
大慈树王:当初除我以外的七神都被召集前往名为坎瑞亚的国度,而我却有另一项更加重要的任务。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:At that time, The Seven were all summoned to the nation of Khaenri'ah, except for me. I had a more important task to attend to...
大慈树王:那就是——保护世界树。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:I had to protect Irminsul.
大慈树王:灾难的降临是伴随着禁忌知识的污染而出现的,几乎同一时刻,意识与世界树相连的我也察觉了异样。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:The disaster occurred together with the pollution of forbidden knowledge. At that very moment, with my consciousness connected to Irminsul, I sensed something was wrong.
大慈树王:精神上的痛苦开始折磨着我,当我赶到世界树下的时候,它已经在被禁忌知识侵蚀了。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:The pain started to torment my mind. By the time I reached Irminsul, it was already displaying signs of corruption.
大慈树王:若非千年以前,我与赤王一同治理过禁忌知识的污染,那时候的我恐怕只会手足无措。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Had I not repelled the pollution of forbidden knowledge with King Deshret thousands of years ago, I might have felt even more hopeless and lost.
纳西妲:禁忌的知识…到底是什么?
Nahida:So what exactly is... forbidden knowledge?
大慈树王:是不属于这个世界的知识,也是无法被了解的「真相」。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:It's a kind of knowledge that doesn't belong to this world, and a form of "truth" that can't be understood.
大慈树王:它从深渊之底而来,连我也无法将它理解。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:It came from the very bottom of the Abyss. Even I could never understand it.
大慈树王:世界不断地在「排异」它,但也因此使得世界产生了种种不好的「症状」。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:The world is constantly rejecting it, leading to all kinds of bad phenomena.
大慈树王:如果放任禁忌知识继续污染世界树,恐怕整个提瓦特都会分崩离析。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:If we allow forbidden knowledge to pollute Irminsul, I'm afraid the entirety of Teyvat could fall apart.
派蒙:居然真的会有连智慧之神都无法理解的知识存在…
Paimon:So there's knowledge that even the God of Wisdom can't understand...
大慈树王:那时的我知道,单靠我自己的力量,根本无法将禁忌知识驱逐。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:At that time, I knew I couldn't repel the forbidden knowledge with my strength alone.
大慈树王:于是我创造了统合人类智慧的装置,并将其命名为「虚空」。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Which is why I created a device that compiled human wisdom, and named it "the Akasha."
纳西妲:那真是世间最了不起的发明。
Nahida:It's truly the world's most amazing invention.
大慈树王:呵呵…谢谢你。长久以来,我都认为梦境是人类智慧的结晶。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Hehe... Thank you. For a long time, I thought dreams were the fruit of human wisdom.
大慈树王:虽然这样做有些自私,但我还是利用虚空借走了人们的梦境。我将人们的智慧统合,再贡献出我全部的力量…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Though it was selfish to do so, I borrowed people's dreams using the Akasha. Then I compiled their wisdom and all of my own power...
派蒙:结果怎么样?
Paimon:Well, did it work?
大慈树王:多亏了须弥子民的智慧,禁忌知识几乎全部从世界树中被清除掉了。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Thanks to the wisdom of the people of Sumeru, almost all the forbidden knowledge was cleared from Irminsul.
大慈树王:可是…事情并没有我预想得那么顺利。一阵头痛给我带来了不好的预感…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:But... things didn't go as smoothly as I thought. I had a terrible headache, which gave me an uneasy feeling...
大慈树王:我才想起,我的意识与世界树是连通的,世界树带给我知识与智慧,但污染也同样找上了我。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:And then, I remembered that my consciousness was also connected with Irminsul. It brought me knowledge and wisdom, but vile corruption as well.
大慈树王:从一开始…我的存在就已经被禁忌知识污染了。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:From the very beginning, my existence had been polluted by the forbidden knowledge.
派蒙:啊…怎么会…
Paimon:Oh no... How could that happen...
纳西妲:我在你的意识中见识过那种痛苦了,那是很可怕的体验吧?
Nahida:I've experienced that pain in your consciousness. It must've been a horrible experience.
大慈树王:嗯,不过相比而言,我的感受并不重要,重要的是…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Yes, but my feelings weren't important. The important thing was that...
大慈树王:即便我死去,我的存在,和我相关的一切依旧会作为回忆与知识保存在世界树中,那么禁忌知识便永远无法根除。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Even if I died, my existence and everything related to me would continue to exist in Irminsul as memories and knowledge, meaning that the forbidden knowledge couldn't ever be permanently eradicated.
大慈树王:而我…永远也无法「消除」我自己,这是一种悖论。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:And... there's no way for me to eliminate myself. It would be a sort of paradox.
大慈树王:所以,我折下世界树最纯净的枝杈,作为我的轮回转世,并留下线索…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:So, I took the purest branch of Irminsul as my incarnation in the next samsara, and left a trail of clues...
大慈树王:只为了你能够来到这里,将被污染的我从世界树中彻底抹除…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:All in hopes that you would come here and remove me and my pollution from Irminsul forever.
纳西妲:…等等,不对…不…这样不对…!
Nahida:...W—Wait. No... I can't!
大慈树王:呵呵,你明白那意味着什么了么?看来你果然很聪明呢。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Hehe, so you realized what that implies? You are very smart, indeed.
大慈树王:正如你想到的那样,世界树中存在着这个世界的一切知识与记忆…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Irminsul has all the knowledge and memories of this world. And as you've realized just now...
大慈树王:将我从世界树中抹去的话…也就相当于我从来没有在这个世界上存在过一样。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:Removing me from Irminsul means... I essentially will never have existed in this world.
大慈树王:但…这又是真正拯救世界树的唯一办法。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:But... this is the only way to save Irminsul.
纳西妲:人们是那么的爱戴你,大家一直一直都在怀念你,我…我也…
Nahida:People love you so much and... and they've missed you so much over the past five hundred years. I... I am exactly the same. So how...
纳西妲:怎么能…就这样忘记你…
Nahida:How can we just... forget you like this?
纳西妲:真的没有别的办法了么?没有别的我可以做到的事了么?
Nahida:Is there really no other way? There must be something else I can do!
大慈树王:你是智慧之神啊,布耶尔,你应该知道的。除此之外,没有别的办法了。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:You're the God of Wisdom, Buer. You should know that there is no other way.
纳西妲:可是…可是…这太残酷了,我不想忘记你…
Nahida:But this... this is so... cruel. I don't want to forget you!
大慈树王:不要这么伤心了,布耶尔。作为智者,此刻应该享受找到答案的喜悦才对呀。
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:No need to feel so sad, Buer. As someone who delights in wisdom, you should feel joy at finally finding the answer.
大慈树王:这就是你们一直在寻找的答案,想要知道全貌的那句话…
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:These are the words in their entirety... the answer you've been seeking all along.
大慈树王:「让世界,彻底遗忘我。」
Greater Lord Rukkhadevata:"Let the world completely forget me."
纳西妲含着泪水抱住了大慈树王。在悲伤与不舍中,大慈树王最后的意识逐渐溶解,化作美丽的光芒照亮了夜空。一切梦境最终都归还给了须弥的民众。
「我们都栖息在智慧之树下,尝试阅读世界。
「从土中读、从雨中读,尔后化身白鸟攀上枝头…
「终于衔住了至关重要的那一片树叶。
「曾经,我是世上唯一能够做梦的个体。
「在我的梦里,所有人入夜后也都会进入梦乡。
「人们的脑海中飘出奇思异想,
「有些滚落地面,有些浮到天上。
「它将所有事物连接成一片万分夺目的网。
「三千世界之中,又有小小世界,
「所有命运,皆在此间沸腾。
「我逐渐明白,这些不可被描述而又恒久变化之物,
「才是世间最深奥的东西。
「唯有它们,才能彻底驱逐那些疯狂。
「唯有梦,才能将意识从最深沉的黑暗中唤醒。
「我乃命题之人,亦是求解之人。
「以世人之梦挽救世界,曾是属于我的答案。
「而今,你们也寻到了属于自己的答案,
「我会将所有的梦归还世人。
「须弥的子民啊,再见了。
「愿你们今晚得享美梦。」
Lesser Lord Kusanali embraces Greater Lord Rukkhadevata tearfully. At this sorrowful moment of parting, the last consciousness of the Greater Lord gradually dissipates into beautiful light that illuminates the night sky. All dreams shall now be returned to the people of Sumeru.
"We all nestle under the great tree of wisdom, peering out to perceive the world."
"From the earth, and from the rain, we perceive its wonders until we become a white bird to perch atop a branch..."
"And finally snap off the most important leaf."
"Once upon a time, I alone dreamed in this world."
"In my dreams, everybody would also dream after they fell asleep."
"Wild and wonderful thoughts would emerge from their minds."
"Some tumbled to the ground, and others floated to the sky."
"Connecting all things in the world into one dazzling net."
"Amongst the plethora of worlds were numerous smaller worlds."
"All of fate finding within the tapestry their brilliant glow."
"I gradually understood that these indescribable and constantly changing things."
"Are the most profound things in the world."
"Only they can completely repel the madness."
"Only dreams can awaken consciousness from the deepest darkness."
"I'm the one who posed this question, yet also the one who sought a solution"
"Saving the world with the dreams of the people used to be my answer."
"And now you've also found your own answer."
"And I shall return all the dreams to the people."
"Goodbye, people of Sumeru."
"May you be blessed tonight with the sweetest of dreams."
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
【选项1】
旅行者:纳西妲?
Traveler: Nahida?
【选项2】
旅行者:你还好吗?
Traveler: ...Are you alright?
纳西妲:啊,旅行者。我…还好,只是稍微有点不明白。
Nahida:Ah, Traveler, I—I'm all right. I'm just a little confused...
旅行者:不明白什么?
Traveler:What are you confused about?
纳西妲:我们刚刚拯救了世界对么?
Nahida:We've just saved the world, right?
纳西妲:可是为什么…我好像在哭呢?
Nahida:So why... why am I crying?
【选项1】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:难道说…
Traveler: Don't tell me...
纳西妲:此刻内心的这种感情,我不知道来源,但是…总觉得好难过…
Nahida:I don't know where this feeling inside of me is coming from, but I feel very sad...
旅行者:你还记得…刚刚发生了什么吗?
Traveler:Do you still remember... what happened just now?
纳西妲:刚刚的事?我们刚刚使用了两颗神之心的力量,成功与五百年前的世界树意识建立了连接…
Nahida:Just now? We used the power of two Gnoses to successfully connect with the Irminsul consciousness from five hundred years ago...
纳西妲:然后将世界树中残留的污染抹除了…
Nahida:Then, we removed the remaining pollution from Irminsul...
【选项1】
旅行者:(果然遗忘了关于「她」的事…)
Traveler: (She's forgotten her...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(我还记得,因为我不属于这里?)
Traveler: (Did I manage to remember because I'm not from this world?)
派蒙:是呀,怎么了么?旅行者你刚才不是也在的吗?
Paimon:Yeah, what's wrong? Traveler, weren't you there just now?
旅行者:(派蒙也不记得了,所有人真的都忘记了大慈树王吗?)
Traveler:(Paimon doesn't seem to remember either. Has everybody really forgotten Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?)
旅行者:(那我是不是应该…告诉大家实情呢…)
Traveler:(Should I... tell them the truth?)
???:「嗡——」
???:Buzzing
旅行者:(…什么声音…感觉好…困…)
Traveler:(What's that sound...? I feel... super... sleepy...)
纳西妲:这种声音…旅行者?派蒙?
Nahida:Huh, that sound... Traveler? Paimon?
一阵困意袭来,你和派蒙陷入了沉睡…
You and Paimon feel sleepy and fall into a deep slumber...
「博士」:在这里等了这么久,终于找到与你独处的机会了。耗费的那些宝贵时间,也还算有点价值。
The Doctor:I've been waiting here far too long... But finally, I have the chance to be alone with you. All the precious time I wasted has finally paid off.
纳西妲:愚人众的执行官…你刚刚做了什么!
Nahida:The Doctor... What have you done!?
「博士」:只是一种能让毫无防备的人快速进入梦境的声波罢了,果然…对神明无效。
The Doctor:Just a type of sound wave that can quickly put defenseless people into a dream. As I expected... it doesn't have any effect on gods.
「博士」:那些贤者研究的东西,也就这个还有点意思,我随手拿来试试而已。
The Doctor:This is the only thing of interest I found among the sages' research. I thought I'd take it for a little spin.
「博士」:放心,我知道如果我真的杀了他/她们,你肯定不会原谅我的。
The Doctor:Don't worry. I know you would never forgive me if I actually killed them.
「博士」:我来找你谈判,自然不能做那些破坏双方关系的危险事情。
The Doctor:I'm here to negotiate with you. Naturally, I won't do anything dangerous that could potentially damage our relationship.
纳西妲:与我谈判?我听说你之前已经离开须弥了,为何现在会出现在这里?
Nahida:Negotiate with me? I heard you had already left Sumeru. Why are you here again now?
「博士」:离开须弥的是「我」,留在须弥的也是「我」。
The Doctor:"I" left Sumeru, but "I" also stayed in Sumeru.
「博士」:连智慧之神都会被「认知」的惯性所束缚,实在令人失望。
The Doctor:Even the God of Wisdom is restricted by the habits of cognition. How disappointing.
纳西妲:是说…世上同时有很多个不同的「你」么?
Nahida:You mean... there are many different versions of you in this world?
「博士」:还不错的猜测。
The Doctor:An astute guess.
「博士」:即便是同一个体,不同年龄也会有不同的认知。
The Doctor:Even the same individual will have different cognitions at different ages.
「博士」:很久之前,我做了一个重大决定,希望可以保留自己观察世界的全部视角。
The Doctor:A long time ago, I made a major decision in hopes of preserving all my perspectives of how I observed the world.
「博士」:「观察」是「实验」的第一步,只在当下观察世界并不能让我满足,还缺少了「时间」这一重要维度。
The Doctor:Observation is the first step of any experiment, but observing the current world doesn't satisfy me. It lacks an important dimension — that of time.
「博士」:于是我将自己各个年龄的「切片」保存了下来,并运作成独立的个体…
The Doctor:So I saved "segments" of all my ages, and made them into independent individuals...
「博士」:就是这样。我很想知道…智慧之神会如何评价我这种以求知为目的的做法。
The Doctor:That's all there is to it. Indulge me, how does the God of Wisdom find my method of seeking knowledge?
纳西妲:你在侮辱生命这一概念。
Nahida:It's an insult to the very concept of life.
纳西妲:生命本身具有的诸多规则和限制,都有其存在意义与理由,并不是仅靠自负就可以随便打破的。
Nahida:Life inherently has many rules and restrictions, each with its own significance and reason to exist. They can't be broken on a whim.
「博士」:呵呵…很好,了不起。
The Doctor:Hehehehe... Good. Amazing, even.
「博士」:的确,对人类来说…与自己和解,本就是一件困难的事,更何况是不同时期的自己。
The Doctor:Indeed. It's difficult for humans... to make peace with themselves, not to mention oneself from a different period.
纳西妲:既然你在教令院,为什么现在才出现?你本来有能力阻拦我们,帮助那个「伪神」的。
Nahida:Since you were in the Akademiya, why wait until now to show up? You could very well have stopped us and helped that "fake god."
「博士」:这个问题就再简单不过了,会有工作人员在实验中出手帮助被试者么?
The Doctor:Simple, let me ask you this: Would any staff member ever help the subject in the middle of an experiment?
「博士」:我进行了这场实验,又为何要自己出手来干扰实验的结果?
The Doctor:It was my experiment, so why should I interfere with the results?
纳西妲:…教令院将「造神计划」视为终极目标,而你却只将它看做是再普通不过的一场实验么…
Nahida:...The Akademiya saw the plan to create a god as their ultimate goal, yet you only saw it as an ordinary experiment...
纳西妲:疯狂的家伙…如果实验成功,你将创造出另一个神明。到那时,你又要如何面对你所效忠之人?
Nahida:Y—You really are crazy... If the experiment succeeded, you would have had a new god on your hands. How would you have faced your own god then?
纳西妲:你还会选择现在的位置吗?到那时,你觉得自己又会是什么呢?
Nahida:Would you still take the same stance? Would you still hold the same view of yourself?
「博士」:我是学者,这些结果应该留给面对那种可能性的我去判断。不过你说得很对,正因如此,这次实验才让我有些失望啊。
The Doctor:I'm first and foremost a scholar. These results should be left to the judgment of the hypothetical "me" confronted with that outcome. But you're right, and that's exactly why I'm disappointed with the conclusion of this experiment.
纳西妲:你作为个体,不怎么具有归属感…相比一般学者,显得更无信仰。
Nahida:As an individual, you don't have any sense of belonging... And you seem to have even fewer convictions than a typical scholar.
「博士」:噢不不,我当然拥有信仰,只是不符合你的一贯定义罢了。
The Doctor:Oh, no. I certainly have my own convictions. They just don't fit your standards, that's all.
「博士」:好了,就聊到这里吧。实验已经结束,是时候整理用具,回收有用材料了。
The Doctor:All right, that's enough conversation for today. The experiment is over and it's time to tidy up the equipment and reclaim any useful materials.
「博士」:比如…神之心。
The Doctor:For example... the Gnosis.
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
「博士」:小吉祥草王,你是聪明的神,应该知道此刻的战力差距…那颗雷神之心,你并没有办法在战斗中应用。
The Doctor:Lesser Lord Kusanali, you're an intelligent archon. I'm sure you understand the disparity in our combat abilities at this time... Besides, you have no way to use that Electro Gnosis in battle.
纳西妲:你不是说,你是来与我谈判的么,为何现在看上去又像是要武力抢夺?
Nahida:Didn't you say you were here to negotiate with me? Somehow it's starting to seem like you intend to take it by force now.
「博士」:哈哈哈…只是陈述现实罢了。
The Doctor:Hahaha... I'm merely stating a fact.
「博士」:怎么说我也是一名学者,对智慧之神…当然是希望给予足够的尊重与体面。
The Doctor:After all, I'm also a scholar. Naturally, I hope to show proper respect and dignity to the God of Wisdom.
纳西妲:…你的这种虚伪,是建立在绝对的自信上么。
Nahida:Your hypocrisy is built on absolute confidence.
纳西妲:我已经明白你的心思了,然而…
Nahida:I understand your scheme, but...
纳西妲取出了从散兵处拿到的神之心…
Nahida retrieves the Gnosis obtained from The Balladeer...
纳西妲:…如果我现在直接把神之心毁掉,唤醒「天理」的话呢?
Nahida:...What if I were to destroy the Gnosis now, and awaken the Heavenly Principles?
「博士」:唤醒…「天理」?
The Doctor:Awaken... the heavenly principles?
「博士」:……
The Doctor:...
「博士」:你认为那可能吗?
The Doctor:Do you think that's really possible?
纳西妲:「天理」已经沉寂了这么多年,但神之心作为「天理」掌控提瓦特大陆与一切「法则」的象征…
Nahida:The Heavenly Principles have been silent for many years, but the Gnoses are symbols of their control over Teyvat and all the laws...
纳西妲:它的毁损是否会重新引来「天理」的目光?届时…愚人众所做的一切又该如何收场呢?
Nahida:Will the destruction of a Gnosis attract the attention of the Heavenly Principles? And if so... how do the Fatui plan to deal with the consequences?
纳西妲:你…敢和我赌这种「可能性」么?
Nahida:Do you dare... to gamble such a possibility with me?
「博士」:哼。「赌」?真令人惊讶。
The Doctor:Hmph, "gamble"? How surprising.
「博士」:本来以为你会拿出证据,或是进行严密的推理论证…没想到我竟会从智慧之神口中听到「赌」字。
The Doctor:I thought you would show evidence or use rigorous reasoning to prove your point... The word "gamble" is the last thing I expected to hear from the God of Wisdom.
「博士」:不过…真是巧妙的一步棋啊,难道当初在我捕捉你意识的同时,也被你看穿了么。
The Doctor:But this is a clever move. You must have seen through me when I first captured your consciousness.
「博士」:身为学者,要尊重一切「可能性」。这向来是我的原则,也是实验者必备的品格。
The Doctor:As a scholar, I respect all possibilities. This has always been my principle and is an essential trait as an experimenter.
「博士」:的确,我无法忽视这种可能性。说吧,你的条件是什么?
The Doctor:Indeed, I can't ignore this possibility. So tell me then, what are your conditions?
纳西妲:异国的神之心,就算留在须弥也只会徒生祸端…
Nahida:This foreign Gnosis will only lead to disaster if it stays in Sumeru...
纳西妲:但这颗雷神之心,是我击败你们一位执行官后,得到的「战利品」。
Nahida:But this Electro Gnosis is the prize I obtained after defeating one of your fellow Harbingers.
纳西妲:如今想要拿走我手上的战利品,始作俑者的你应该要付出些相应的代价才对吧?
Nahida:Now, as the one who initiated this cascade of events, shouldn't you pay the corresponding price?
「博士」:代价?有趣,你想要我付出什么样的代价?
The Doctor:Price? Interesting. What price would you have me pay?
纳西妲:…抹消掉你所有其他的「切片」,如何?
Nahida:...How about erasing all your other segments?
「博士」:哈哈哈…用这种方法来限制我这个最能威胁「智慧之国」的对手么?你的做法,无异于夺去了我投放到时间维度的「眼睛」。
The Doctor:Hahaha... So this is how you wish to restrict me, the most threatening opponent of the Nation of Wisdom. What you request of me is like plucking out the eyes I have placed in the dimension of time.
「博士」:「切片」非常难制作,需要极罕见的资源与大量精力时间。要我在这里全部毁掉……你的选择非常巧妙。
The Doctor:Segments are extraordinarily difficult to make. They require extremely rare resources and enormous amounts of time and effort. Requiring me to destroy them all here and now... Bravo, a suitably wise decision on your part.
「博士」:真有意思。我是否能认为,你早已对我有所防备?
The Doctor:Yes, how very interesting... Can I assume that you have long been wary of me?
「博士」:在所有的「我」之中,你所见到的这个「切片」最为自私。如果不是我…哈,你的想法可行不通。
The Doctor:Among all the versions of me, this segment you see now is the most selfish. If it weren't me, your idea wouldn't have worked.
「博士」:你被囚禁时都看到了什么?你在观察我…所以才知道我早就受够了「他们」对我的质疑,知道我烦透了那些喋喋不休的争论。
The Doctor:What did you see when you were imprisoned? You were observing me, and that's how you know I've long grown tired of their doubts and endless arguments.
纳西妲:是你说的,与自己和解…本就是一件困难的事。
Nahida:Like you said, it's difficult to make peace with yourself.
纳西妲:聪明的你,做到这一点了吗?
Nahida:Being as smart as you are, have you managed to do that?
「博士」:……
The Doctor:...
「博士」:原来如此。假如你认为那么多个「我」比得上一颗神之心的价值…成交。
The Doctor:I see. If you think all those versions of me are worth a Gnosis... Then, deal.
纳西妲:你好像没那么介意呢。难道「你们」之间关系真的那么差吗?
Nahida:You sure didn't hesitate much. Is the relationship between all the versions of you really that bad?
「博士」:我可不觉得这是该介意的事。多余的自我能被用来交换神之心——你认为,还有人能把自己开出更高的价格吗?
The Doctor:I don't think there's any need to dwell on that. The surplus versions of me can be exchanged for a Gnosis. Do you think anyone can offer themselves at a higher price?
「博士」:何况凭我的能力,迟早会找到更好的「视角」。倒不如说…你是暂时领先。
The Doctor:Besides, with my abilities, it's only a matter of time until I find better "perspectives." Perhaps it's best to say... you're just temporarily ahead.
「博士」:但我想知道,你如何确定我真的抹消了「他们」呢?
The Doctor:But what I'd like to know is, how can you be sure that I've really erased them?
纳西妲:我会看到的,你仅存的诚实…
Nahida:I can see your remaining honesty...
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
「博士」:…哼。
The Doctor:...Hmph.
纳西妲闭上眼,许多道声音传入她的意识。有年轻的,有年老的,有愤怒的,有无奈的…那都是「博士」不同年龄段的「切片」的声音。这么看,其余的「博士切片」的确已经遭到抹除。
As Nahida closes her eyes, many voices enter her consciousness: Some are young, some are old, some are angry, and some are helpless... All of them are the voices of The Doctor's segments, each derived from him at a different age. It seems that The Doctor's other segments have all been erased.
「博士」:如何,确认了么?
The Doctor:Well? Have you confirmed that it's complete?
纳西妲:…拿去吧。
Nahida:...Here, take it.
纳西妲:未来的学城会由我完全接管。我将关闭虚空,重新让人们的求知欲和好奇心支配学术领域…
Nahida:The future of Sumeru City will be in my hands alone. I will shut down the Akasha and let curiosity and the thirst for knowledge drive the realm of academics once again...
纳西妲:…不会再有让你趁虚而入的空隙了。
Nahida:There won't be any further gaps for you to exploit.
「博士」:我的学术成果在故土从来都得不到赏识,真令人难过啊。当然了,我也没兴趣被这座城市拒绝第三次。
The Doctor:It truly pains me that my academic achievements have never been appreciated in my homeland. Of course, I have no interest in being rejected by this city for a third time.
「博士」:一颗棋子。…你的草神之心呢?
The Doctor:Another chess piece... And where is your Dendro Gnosis?
纳西妲:…不要贪得无厌,至冬的执行官。
Nahida:...Don't be greedy, Harbinger of Snezhnaya.
「博士」:不不,这是另一宗交易。反正你打算关闭虚空,那须弥的神之心留在这里也发挥不了重要作用吧?
The Doctor:No, this is a different transaction. If you intend to turn off the Akasha anyway, then there's no further use for the Gnosis of Sumeru, is there?
「博士」:将被渴求的事物送到寻觅者手中,不正是神的职责吗?
The Doctor:Besides, isn't it the archon's duty to deliver what's desired of the seeker?
「博士」:哦?看表情,你似乎不太乐意。那么换个思路…既然你是智慧之神,我就用知识与你交换,如何?
The Doctor:Oh? Judging from your expression, you don't seem to find the idea very agreeable. Then let's think of it this way... Since you're the God of Wisdom, how about I exchange some knowledge with you?
纳西妲:世间从来只流传着人们从智慧之神手中换取知识的传说,如今你却要用知识交换智慧之神的东西…
Nahida:People exchanging knowledge with the God of Wisdom is the stuff of legends, yet here you wish to exchange knowledge for the God of Wisdom's property...
纳西妲:虽然狂妄,但的确令我好奇。
Nahida:Arrogant as that is, it has piqued my interest.
「博士」:拥有全部知识的你,有没有听过这一传闻呢?似乎是这么说的…「提瓦特的星空是虚假的」。
The Doctor:Let me ask you... Have you in all your mighty knowledge ever heard the rumor that "the skies of Teyvat are fake"?
纳西妲:…哦?
Nahida:...Huh?
「博士」:那是被世界树所藏匿起来的,有关整个世界「真相」的秘密…
The Doctor:That's the secret hidden by Irminsul concerning the "truth" of this world...
纳西妲:……
Nahida:...
「博士」:当我说完接下来的事,就该与你告别了。
The Doctor:Once I finish telling you about this, it will be time for me to say goodbye.
「博士」:谈判之后,我们都得到了想要的东西。能与你像这样见上一面,我很高兴。
The Doctor:With negotiations, we've all gotten what we wanted. I'm very glad I got to meet you like this.
纳西妲:狂妄者,信仰对你或许毫无意义,但我依然会听取你的话语。
Nahida:Your arrogance may know no bounds, and convictions may mean nothing to you, but I'll still listen to what you have to say.
秘密与漆黑的真相一同流往贤明之人的头脑。随后…一切沉默下去。
Secrets and dark truths flow to the mind of the wise. Then... everything falls silent.
自那以后,十数日过去了…
Several days later...
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:…醒来…好的!我会…嗯!
Paimon:...Wait for... together... Okay... Wake... up.
旅行者:(唔…)
Traveler:(Hmm...)
派蒙:你醒啦?刚好柯莱喊我们吃早餐,快起来吧!
Paimon:Are you awake? Collei says it's time for breakfast. C'mon, get up!
【选项1】
旅行者:早啊,派蒙。
Traveler: Good morning, Paimon.
派蒙:早上好!今天感觉怎么样?
Paimon:Good morning! How're you feeling today?
【选项1】
旅行者:还不错哦。
Traveler: Pretty good.
派蒙:那就好,看来我们已经恢复得很不错了,就算是提纳里也不会阻止我们出门了吧?
Paimon:Good to hear. It looks like we've recovered pretty well. Not even Tighnari can stop us from going out now, right?
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯。
Traveler: That's right.
旅行者:(那一天,我们在战斗中失去了意识…醒来之后发现自己身处化城郭,提纳里和柯莱负责照看我们。)
Traveler:(On that day, we lost consciousness in battle... When we woke up, we found ourselves in Gandharva Ville, and Tighnari and Collei were looking after us.)
旅行者:(听说是赛诺送我们来的。提纳里虽然抱怨赛诺总是往他这里送人,对我们却非常关照。)
Traveler:(I heard that it was Cyno who brought us here. Tighnari complained that Cyno was always sending people to him, but he has taken great care of us.)
旅行者:(消耗过度的我们在这里得到了充分休息。几天过去,也算是恢复到了可以出门的水平。)
Traveler:(After completely exhausting ourselves, we had a good rest here. After a few days, we finally recovered enough to be able to go back out.)
旅行者:(听提纳里和柯莱说,虚空主机彻底关闭,须弥人将不再依赖它。)
Traveler:(From what Tighnari and Collei have said, the Akasha has been turned off completely, and the people of Sumeru will no longer rely on it.)
旅行者:(如此大的变化,一定会对很多人生活造成影响吧…但,肯定会是好事。)
Traveler:(Such a big change will certainly affect people's lives... But it will definitely be a good thing.)
派蒙:我们赶快出去吧!
Paimon:C'mon, Traveler! Let's go!
最后更新于