如临神之畔 As by a God's Side
随着计划推进,为重要之日所做的准备也越来越全面。然而,这并不意味着过程中没有意外… As your plan progresses, more and more preparations have been done for the important day. However, this does not mean the process is as smooth as can be...
前往喀万驿与迪希雅会合 Go to Caravan Ribat to meet up with Dehya
派蒙:迪希雅——!久等啦!
Paimon:Dehya~! We're here!
迪希雅:可算来了?不是说我们这一环最重要吗,你们倒好,来得这么慢。
Dehya:It's about time! Didn't you say our part of the plan is the most important of all? Tsk, and here you come rolling in late.
迪希雅:这期间我在附近逛了五圈,喝了七杯酒,还买了几件新衣服呢。
Dehya:In the time it took you to get here, I already did five laps around the place, downed seven drinks, and even did some clothes shopping.
派蒙:呃,对不起…没想到你等了这么久…
Paimon:Uh, sorry... We didn't mean to keep you waiting...
迪希雅:哼,只是想让你们良心疼痛从而端正态度。毕竟,接下来的事最为重要,你却来得这么慢。
Dehya:Heh, I just wanted to fix your attitude and rub it in a little. After all, you took your sweet time getting here, and we've got important stuff to take care of.
旅行者:不好意思,先前的事比较棘手。
Traveler:Sorry, the situation was a bit tricky.
迪希雅:…哈哈,瞧你那认真的表情,都不舍得为难你了。
Dehya:...Haha, I just like seeing that serious look on your face. Alright, I'll stop.
迪希雅:嗯~等得我胳膊都僵了!走吧,动起来,尽快把事情办妥。
Dehya:All joking aside, I'm glad you're here. Let's get moving and take care of this as soon as possible.
派蒙:不过,要从哪里开始呢?
Paimon:Uh, but where should we start?
迪希雅:记得吗?我们的工作是——确定愚人众执行官「博士」的状态,排除风险,确保他不会妨碍我们营救小吉祥草王。
Dehya:Our responsibility is to get a status update on the Fatui Harbinger known as The Doctor. We need to make sure he won't get in our way when we rescue Lesser Lord Kusanali.
迪希雅:对付掌控整个须弥的教令院已经很费劲了,如果「博士」都来搅局…完成计划几乎是不可能的事。
Dehya:Dealing with an institution that controls all of Sumeru is already hard enough... If The Doctor were to crash the party, it would be next to impossible for us to achieve our goals.
派蒙:真是给我们出了个难题啊,「博士」这个名字,听起来就很难对付呢…
Paimon:Yeah, we sure don't want him showing up... Ugh, he really gives Paimon the creeps!
迪希雅:是啊,一听到这个名字就会想起教令院里趾高气扬耀武扬威的老学究,我可不想和这种人打交道。
Dehya:Right, hearing his name just reminds me of those stuffy old geezers in the Akademiya. I'd rather not have to deal with someone like that.
旅行者:我们该怎么做?
Traveler:So, what should we do?
迪希雅:按照计划,我们要去禅那园找巡林官提纳里。
Dehya:According to the plan, we should first go to Pardis Dhyai, and ask for Forest Watcher Tighnari.
迪希雅:凭借艾尔海森和赛诺的信息渠道,我们能够确定提纳里目前仍受到教令院信任。
Dehya:If Alhaitham and Cyno's sources are solid, then we can be sure that Tighnari still has the Akademiya's trust.
迪希雅:所以,你要去找提纳里,说服他为我们弄来「博士」的最新情报,再根据信息调整后续行动步骤。
Dehya:So, we'll find Tighnari, and convince him to get us the latest intel on The Doctor. Then, depending on what we learn, we'll make any necessary adjustments to our plan.
迪希雅:目前墙内到处都是贤者的眼线,我会作为保镖跟随你一起行动。
Dehya:The sages have placed spies everywhere on the other side of the Wall. I'll follow you as a bodyguard.
旅行者:没想到迪希雅也成了我的保镖。
Traveler:I didn't expect you to become my bodyguard.
迪希雅:哈哈哈,感到荣幸吧,我可不是随便能请得到的保镖哦?
Dehya:Haha, you should be honored. I don't offer my services to just anyone, you know.
派蒙:不是说佣兵只认钱吗?
Paimon:But Paimon thought mercenaries would do anything for Mora!
迪希雅:说是这么说,我也要挑选工作的啊。跟你们嘛…打个折好了。
Dehya:That's certainly true, but when multiple employers are vying for your services, you should always go with the best offer. Hmm, let's see. If I were to charge you a bill... I guess I can apply a discount.
派蒙:要、要多少钱啊,我们付得起吗…
Paimon:H—How much Mora do you want? Paimon's not sure we can afford it...
迪希雅:报酬…要不你对我笑一个,就当是报酬了。
Dehya:Hmm, how much do I want...? Hey, how about paying me with a smile, whaddya say?
旅行者:欸?
Traveler:...Huh?
迪希雅:最近这段时间都没怎么见你露出开心的表情。我觉得,你这样的人笑起来应该很可爱才对。
Dehya:I haven't seen you smiling much recently. If you ask me, someone like you must look lovely when they smile.
迪希雅:笑一个吧,这样我也好放心。
Dehya:Come on, give me a smile so that I can be less worried.
旅行者:…迪希雅,谢谢你。
Traveler:...Thank you, Dehya.
迪希雅:嗯,不错。但愿这个笑脸能成为我们的护身符。
Dehya:Looking good! I hope this pretty smile will become our lucky charm.
迪希雅:笑有很多种形式,能保佑人的却只有因喜悦和幸福展露出的笑。现在的笑,就当是预支未来的胜利了。
Dehya:There are many kinds of smiles, but only a truly joyous one can bring blessings to others. Let's consider this smile a down payment for our future victory.
迪希雅:走吧,我们去禅那园。
Dehya:Let's go! It's time to pay a visit to Pardis Dhyai.
到禅那园找提纳里 Find Tighnari at Pardis Dhyai
派蒙:他在那边,我们快过去吧。
Paimon:He's over there! Let's go say hi.
派蒙:提纳里!
Paimon:Tighnari!
提纳里:旅行者,派蒙?还有这位…
Tighnari:Ah, Traveler, Paimon, and you are...?
旅行者:好久不见!
Traveler:Long time no see!
迪希雅:你好啊。
Dehya:Hey there...
派蒙:这位是我们的朋友迪希雅,是个佣兵!
Paimon:This is our friend, Dehya. She's an Eremite mercenary!
提纳里:带着佣兵来找我,唔…感觉会是件大事呢。
Tighnari:A mercenary... Hmm, you must have some big news for me.
旅行者:提纳里,有件事想找你打听一下。
Traveler:Tighnari, we want to ask you about something.
派蒙:对对,很重要,你一定要帮我们哦!
Paimon:It's something really important! Please help us out.
提纳里:那跟我来。
Tighnari:Alright, then follow me.
提纳里:这里好些,不会有人经过。
Tighnari:This place is better. We won't be disturbed by any passerby.
提纳里:说吧,是多重要的事?
Tighnari:Okay, what is this important thing you want to ask me?
旅行者:你见过「博士」吗?
Traveler:Have you ever met The Doctor?
旅行者:我想知道他的行踪。
Traveler:I want to know where he is.
提纳里:「博士」…
Tighnari:The Doctor, hmm...
派蒙:是那个戴着面具,一看就很奇怪的愚人众执行官!我记得是蓝色头发。
Paimon:He's that strange-looking Fatui Harbinger with a mask! Paimon thinks he has blue hair.
提纳里:我知道他。
Tighnari:Yes, I know him.
提纳里:很巧,他不久前刚离开禅那园。
Tighnari:Actually, he left Pardis Dhyai just a little while ago.
迪希雅:这么巧?
Dehya:He left already?
提纳里:对,他来找我。
Tighnari:Yeah, he came looking for me.
迪希雅:方便问问是什么事吗?
Dehya:Can I ask what it was about?
迪希雅:我知道这么说有点突然,但你的回答非常重要。
Dehya:Sorry to ask you like this after having just met, but your answer is very important to us.
迪希雅:目前我们能透露的只有…你的朋友赛诺也在跟我们一起行动。
Dehya:For now, all we can share with you is that... your friend Cyno is working with us.
提纳里:赛诺?
Tighnari:Cyno, you say?
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
提纳里:…原来如此,所以他才不在教令院吗。
Tighnari:...I see, so that's why he hasn't been at the Akademiya.
提纳里:好,我可以回答你们的提问,也会提供一定帮助,你们不需要告诉我发生了什么。
Tighnari:Okay, I will answer your questions and will assist you any way I can. You don't have to tell me everything that's happened.
迪希雅:哈哈哈,原来赛诺的名字这么管用,你也不怕我们骗你?
Dehya:Hahaha, Cyno's name really does work wonders. You're not even a little worried that we might've made it all up?
提纳里:这种玩笑就不必了。你也好,旅行者也好,还有赛诺,似乎都不是会开这种玩笑的人。
Tighnari:Despite having just met you, I can sense that you're the serious type. Between you, Traveler, and Cyno, none of you strike me as the type that would conspire to deceive me.
提纳里:不方便透露的事不用提。我直接说重点。
Tighnari:You don't need to tell me anything you don't want to. I'll also get straight to the point.
提纳里:你们口中的执行官「博士」来找我,是想带走一位名叫海芭夏的学者。
Tighnari:The Harbinger you mentioned came to me because he wanted to take the scholar Haypasia away with him.
派蒙:海芭夏?!为什么那家伙会盯上她?
Paimon:Haypasia!? Why would he want her?
旅行者:他想干什么?
Traveler:What is he after?
迪希雅:而且,带走是什么意思?他要离开须弥吗?
Dehya:And what do you mean by "take away"? Is he planning to leave Sumeru?
提纳里:对,他说过,他马上就离开须弥返回至冬了。
Tighnari:Yes, he told me his return to Snezhnaya is imminent.
提纳里回忆起了与「博士」见面时的场景。
Tighnari recalls his conversation with The Doctor.
提纳里:…哼,意思是,你马上就要走了?
Tighnari:Hmph... so you mean, you're leaving this place soon?
「博士」:是的,若非如此,我们或许可以多聊几句。
The Doctor:Indeed. Otherwise, we could have perhaps talked a little more.
「博士」:我本该马上动身,临出发前忽然想起一件重要的事,特意绕到了禅那园来。
The Doctor:I was just about to set out when I remembered something important. To that end, I made a final trip to Pardis Dhyai.
「博士」:那位学者海芭夏,是你在照看么?
The Doctor:Let me ask... have you been taking care of a scholar by the name of Haypasia?
提纳里:愚人众的消息很准确,想来是眼线的功劳吧。海芭夏确实在我这里接受治疗。
Tighnari:Your sources are accurate, no doubt because you have recruited many informants, but you are right, Haypasia has indeed been receiving treatment from me.
「博士」:恕我冒昧——你对她的治疗进展如何?
The Doctor:Forgive me for asking, but how's the treatment coming along?
提纳里:听起来,你有话要说?
Tighnari:Given the way you're asking, I assume you have something to say?
「博士」:既然如此,我就直说了——我想将海芭夏带回至冬国。
The Doctor:Since you asked, I'll be frank: I would like to take Haypasia to Snezhnaya.
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
提纳里:转移病人可不是件容易事。身为学者,你总不会连这点都不知道吧?
Tighnari:It's incredibly difficult to transfer a patient. As a scholar yourself, shouldn't you at least be aware of this?
「博士」:哦?你居然对我很不放心呢,甚至怀疑我的水准。这真的合适吗?
The Doctor:Oh? I can't believe your utter lack of faith in me, to the point of even questioning my general level of knowledge. How unbefitting.
提纳里:谁让您是唯一一个提出如此要求的人呢。
Tighnari:Well, you're the only one who's ever made such a request.
「博士」:我自然有些手段,能确保她旅途安全。另外我也可以保证,海芭夏会得到最顶尖有效的治疗。
The Doctor:I have my ways of keeping her safe during the journey. In addition, I can also promise that under my care, Haypasia will receive the most advanced and effective treatment.
「博士」:我将亲自参与治疗,帮助她康复。这样如何?
The Doctor:I will personally supervise her treatment and see to her recovery. Would that be agreeable to you?
提纳里:海芭夏出身须弥,又是教令院学者,眼下情况也还没到必须冒着转运风险将患者送去别国的程度。
Tighnari:Haypasia was born in Sumeru, and remains a scholar of the Akademiya. Her situation has not become dire enough to necessitate her transfer to another nation.
提纳里:送她去至冬,风险与收益均是未知。作为她目前治疗方案的负责人,我不可能同意。
Tighnari:Transporting her to Snezhnaya is risky, and the potential benefits are unknown. As the person currently responsible for her treatment, I cannot possibly sign off on this transfer.
提纳里:这个鲁莽又无礼的愚蠢提案,我看还是算了吧。
Tighnari:Your suggestion is rude and reckless. I'll pass.
回忆到此结束。
His memory ends.
提纳里:我不了解「博士」,但与他交谈,我意识到他身上有一种学者特有的…我不怎么喜欢的「傲慢」。
Tighnari:I don't know much about The Doctor. But after talking with him, I realized that just like many other scholars, he possesses an aura of arrogance that I've come to detest.
提纳里:并非趾高气扬,而是对自身能力极度自信,几乎达到了疯狂的程度。
Tighnari:It's not so much that he's looking down on others, but more that he's confident in himself and his abilities to a point of near insanity.
提纳里:我不可能把病人交给这样的人。
Tighnari:I would never refer a patient to someone like him.
旅行者:他会就此放弃吗?
Traveler:Do you think he'll just give up on her?
提纳里:我做好了周旋的准备,没想到他就那么直接放弃了。不过,他的反应让我很在意…
Tighnari:I prepared myself for a protracted battle of wits, and was really surprised to see him just give up on the topic. Still, his reaction really concerned me...
提纳里回忆起了「博士」当时的话。
Tighnari recalls what The Doctor said.
「博士」:…呵呵。
The Doctor:...Hehe.
「博士」:原来如此,当然当然,你的意见完全有道理。
The Doctor:I see, I see. Of course, your opinion makes perfect sense.
「博士」:呵呵…年纪不大,倒是顽固得很,真叫人有些意外呢…
The Doctor:Hehe... You're still young, but already quite stubborn. I must say, you are not like what I had expected...
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
「博士」:如果是平时,我不一定会就这样放过你。但很不巧,今天我赶时间,尊贵的女皇陛下正在召集我们。
The Doctor:Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't just let you off the hook like this, but unfortunately, I'm in a hurry today — what with Her Most Noble Majesty, the Tsaritsa, calling for our return.
「博士」:所幸,还有一点空闲,足够我在离开前收拾好一切。
The Doctor:Luckily, there is still some time left for me to take care of everything before I leave.
「博士」:如教令院所说,你是负责任又聪慧的学者。可惜,还不够聪明。
The Doctor:It's just as the Akademiya said — you're a responsible and gifted scholar. Sadly, even with all of that, you're still lacking a bit of shrewdness.
「博士」:也正因如此,你这样的人总是无法意识到,人迟早要为头脑里的东西顶罪的,谁也逃不过。
The Doctor:And that's also why people like you can never realize that sooner or later, everyone must pay the price for what they've learned.
回忆到此结束。
His memory ends.
派蒙:呃,总觉得他在暗示什么让人不舒服的事…
Paimon:Uh... Paimon can't help but feel like he's hinting at something unpleasant...
提纳里:提出一个问题,又不在乎我怎么回答。大概,我在他眼里只是一块会说话的石头吧。
Tighnari:He asked a question, yet didn't care for my answer. Perhaps I'm nothing but a talking rock in his eyes.
提纳里:他谈吐中没露出什么恶意,但那种骨子里的漠视,我感觉得出来,他心中一直在「俯视」别人。
Tighnari:He never came off as malicious, but an utter lack of compassion permeated throughout our conversation. From his tone, I can sense that he's always looked down on others.
迪希雅:……
Dehya:...
旅行者:不敢相信,他真的要离开须弥…
Traveler:I can't believe he is actually leaving Sumeru...
迪希雅:难以置信。如果这是真的,情况对我们有利。
Dehya:I can barely believe it myself. But if that's true, the situation will be in our favor.
提纳里:我应该没遗漏任何细节。非要说的话,我不希望你们去做太危险的事。知道得多一些,做任何事都安全一些。
Tighnari:I don't think I missed any details. Frankly speaking, I don't want you to do anything too risky. Now that you know a little more, it should be easier for you to stay safe.
旅行者:谢谢你分享的信息,提纳里。
Traveler:Thank you for sharing the information with us, Tighnari.
迪希雅:很抱歉我们对你有所保留,即使如此你也帮助了我们。你的好意,我会记在心中。
Dehya:Sorry we can't tell you everything. We appreciate that you helped us anyway. I won't forget your kindness.
提纳里:没关系,我有义务这样做。如果非要说的话…这一切的起因或许也与我有关。
Tighnari:It's okay, I have an obligation to do so. To be perfectly honest... all of this may have started because of me.
提纳里回忆起最初发生的事。
Tighnari recalls what happened initially.
提纳里:最近老师给我写了好几封信,让我到教令院协助研究。
Tighnari:Recently, my master wrote several letters to me, asking me to return to the Akademiya and assist him with his research.
赛诺:他也不是第一次叫你到教令院任职了吧。
Cyno:Hasn't he already asked you several times before?
提纳里:对,但这件事有蹊跷。信件中的笔迹和口吻都尽可能模仿到位,细节却不对劲…
Tighnari:Yes, but there's something off about this most recent batch of letters. The handwriting and tone are both familiar, but some details have been omitted...
提纳里:老师有时会在信纸的背面留下一些黑点,一个点代表信写于晴天,三个点代表写于雨天。
Tighnari:My master will occasionally leave a few dots on the back of the letter. One dot means that he wrote the letter on a sunny day, and three dots stand for a rainy day.
提纳里:这是他多年来的习惯,可最近的信上都没有这种记号。我认为…或许发生了什么事。
Tighnari:This has been a habit of his for many years. But I didn't find any dots in his recent letters. I believe... something may have happened to him.
赛诺:嗯。相比一直停留在化城郭的你,你更希望身处教令院的我去调查这件事,对吧。
Cyno:I get it. Since you are always at Gandharva Ville, you would like me — someone already working at the Akademiya — to investigate this matter, right?
提纳里:我想请你在确保自身安全的情况下替我打听消息。如果情况不妙,就立刻撤出。
Tighnari:I'd like to ask you to do that for me, if you can keep yourself safe. Please withdraw immediately at the first hint of danger.
赛诺:可以,但事情恐怕不会那么简单。
Cyno:I can do that, but I have a feeling it won't be that simple.
赛诺:教令院最近在筹备某个大计划,我还不清楚内幕。说不定,也跟你老师有关。
Cyno:The Akademiya has been working on a big project. I'm not quite sure what it is, but your master might be involved with it.
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
赛诺:假如高层真藏着不可告人的秘密,一旦开始调查我就很难抽身了。
Cyno:If the higher-ups really are hiding something, then it will be difficult to remove myself from the situation once the investigation starts.
赛诺:如果事态紧迫到一定程度,我会离开教令院。看到我长时间不在院内,就是信号。
Cyno:If the situation becomes critical, I'll leave the Akademiya. If you don't see me there for an extended period, that's your cue.
提纳里:嗯,就这么办,我会作为接应留在化城郭。
Tighnari:Alright, we've got a plan. I'll stay at Gandharva Ville to support you.
赛诺:如果真到了这一步,你必须提高警惕,提防来自教令院的任何信息或要求。
Cyno:If that scenario comes to pass, you must be extra vigilant, and be wary of any messages or direct requests from the Akademiya.
提纳里:不过,真没想到身为大风纪官的你会说这种话。
Tighnari:I must say, I didn't expect a warning like this from the General Mahamatra.
赛诺:效忠教令院的意义不在于对贤者言听计从,我很清楚自己在做什么。
Cyno:Being loyal to the Akademiya doesn't mean blindly doing whatever the sages say. I know what I'm doing.
赛诺:倒是你,作为毕业生,对教令院的疑心很重嘛。
Cyno:On that note, aren't you also being quite distrustful of your alma mater?
提纳里:老师他为人正直,眼里容不得沙子,我读书时就一直担心他会在职场碰壁。
Tighnari:The Akademiya, yes. But my master is a man of integrity. Even when I was a student, I was worried that he'd get in trouble for sticking to his beliefs.
提纳里:虽然来得太晚了些…也算是符合预期吧。
Tighnari:I suppose he's lucky to have lasted so long... but in the end, it still caught up to him.
回忆到此结束。
His memory ends.
迪希雅:原来是这样…从一开始你们就察觉到了教令院的异常。
Dehya:I see... so you noticed something was up with the Akademiya from the very beginning.
提纳里:这很可能是赛诺被卷入事件的开端,那么我也要遵守诺言,帮助你们。
Tighnari:This may well be how Cyno became involved in all of this. In which case, I must keep my promise, and help you however I can.
提纳里:另外,之后如果遇到赛诺,请帮我转告他,「相信自身所见所闻」。
Tighnari:Also, if you run into Cyno again, please help me pass on a message to him: "Trust your own senses and experiences."
提纳里:我猜,现在的他需要这句话。
Tighnari:I think this may be something he needs to hear right now.
派蒙:好,我们找机会跟他说!
Paimon:Okay, we'll find a chance to tell him!
提纳里:嗯。
Tighnari:Thanks.
迪希雅:接下来得先找到那家伙…
Dehya:Right, now let's go hunt down this Harbinger...
迪希雅:噢对了,多问一句,「博士」是从哪条路离开禅那园的?
Dehya:Oh, by the way, which way did The Doctor go when he left Pardis Dhyai?
提纳里:那边。
Tighnari:That way.
迪希雅:好,谢了,那我们先走一步。
Dehya:Gotcha, thanks so much. We'll be on our way.
旅行者:回头见!
Traveler:See you later!
离开禅那园后与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya after leaving Pardis Dhyai
迪希雅:根据提纳里说的,「博士」要走,我想确认这件事的真实性。
Dehya:According to Tighnari, The Doctor is leaving Sumeru soon. I want to check if The Doctor was actually telling the truth.
迪希雅:还有那句「收拾好一切」,他指的是什么?这样的人,永远值得多留神。
Dehya:He also said that he will "take care of everything" before he leaves. What did he mean by that? We need to be extra careful when dealing with a person like him.
迪希雅:保险起见,我们从这里开始追。
Dehya:Just to be safe, let's chase him and see what we find.
派蒙:可是,根本不知道他去哪里了,我们怎么追?
Paimon:But we have no idea where he went. How can we start chasing him?
迪希雅:佣兵有佣兵的办法,我来沿途找线索,你们跟上。
Dehya:We'll do it the mercenary way. I'll find leads as we go, all you have to do is just follow me.
跟随迪希雅一同「追踪」博士 Track The Doctor down together with Dehya
迪希雅:哼,那位执行官再怎么小心,还是留下了痕迹。
Dehya:Heh, that Harbinger may have tried to cover his trail, but he still left some traces.
迪希雅:又或者,他根本没想过掩藏行踪?这也是他傲慢的一部分吗…
Dehya:Or perhaps, he never even thought about concealing his whereabouts. Maybe that's just how arrogant he really is...
迪希雅:嗯,方向没错。
Dehya:Yep, we're headed in the right direction.
迪希雅:痕迹还很新鲜,人却已经不在附近了,看来这些人真的很赶时间。
Dehya:The traces are still fresh, but there's no sign of his entourage. Clearly, they're in a hurry.
迪希雅:跟我想的差不多…
Dehya:Hmm, it's just as I thought...
与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya
迪希雅:到这里就行。我基本摸清「博士」的动向了。
Dehya:We can stop here. I think I know where The Doctor went.
迪希雅:从这里一路向南就是奥摩斯港,看来他们打算去那里。
Dehya:To the south of here is Port Ormos, which seems to be where they're headed.
派蒙:去港口…他们要坐船?
Paimon:Port Ormos... they're going to leave by boat?
迪希雅:没错。接下来,我们也去奥摩斯港。
Dehya:That's right. Let's go to the port and have a look for ourselves.
前往奥摩斯港 Go to Port Ormos
派蒙:快看,那里有愚人众士兵!
Paimon:Look, Fatui soldiers!
派蒙:多亏迪希雅的追踪技巧,我们找对地方了。
Paimon:Thanks to Dehya's tracking skills, seems we've found the right place!
迪希雅:嘘。别引起他们的注意。
Dehya:Shh, don't draw their attention.
迪希雅:港口有不少愚人众的士兵…
Dehya:The port is crawling with Fatui soldiers...
派蒙:到前面去看看吧!
Paimon:Let's keep going and see what we can find!
跟踪愚人众士兵 Follow the Fatui soldiers
愚人众士官:哎呀,这样的送别仪式才配得上我们至冬执行官啊。
Fatui Sergeant:Now, THIS is a proper farewell ceremony for a Snezhnayan Harbinger!
愚人众士兵:大人要离开了,唉,我总共才没见过他几回…
Fatui Soldier:The Lord Harbinger is leaving... sigh I've still only seen him once or twice...
愚人众士官:以前我在至冬本土任职,那时候「博士」跟现在说话风格不太一样,或许是须弥这地方的谈吐习惯改变了他吧。
Fatui Sergeant:I used to hold a position in our homeland, and back then, The Doctor spoke in a very different way from the way he speaks now. Maybe the way people talk in Sumeru has rubbed off on him?
愚人众士官:出门在外总是如此,等大人回到至冬国,说不定也要花些时间来适应那里的生活。
Fatui Sergeant:It's always like that when you spend too long away from home. When he gets back to Snezhnaya, perhaps it will also take him some time to get used to the life there again.
愚人众士兵:啊?长官,你搞错了吧?
Fatui Soldier:Huh? But Sir, that... That can't be right.
愚人众士官:不不,我记性好得很!真不一样,他神色和口气都有些不同。
Fatui Sergeant:No, no, I remember it like it was yesterday! Both his expressions and tones are now very different.
愚人众士官:另外也不知道是什么原因,他看起来…呃,容光焕发的?
Fatui Sergeant:Also, for some reason, he seems like he's... all smiles now.
愚人众士兵:一定是错觉吧…公务外出,怎么会是值得容光焕发的事。
Fatui Soldier:You must be mistaken... Nobody's supposed to look happy when they're on a business trip.
在维卡拉商栈内隐蔽身形 Hide yourself in Wikala Funduq
迪希雅:「博士」在那边的船上。
Dehya:The Doctor is on that boat.
迪希雅:哼,看来没在这方面撒谎,他确实要离开须弥。
Dehya:Hmph, so he told the truth after all. He is actually leaving Sumeru.
迪希雅:再靠近点,找个隐蔽的地方观察他的状态。
Dehya:Let's get closer and find a place to hide so we can observe him.
与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya
迪希雅:这里就好。能清晰地看见船上情况,应该也足够隐蔽。
Dehya:This place will do. We can hide here while we keep an eye on the boat.
旅行者:(…「博士」…他要离开须弥的事似乎不是谎言,可…事情真的有这么简单吗?)
Traveler:(So The Doctor didn't lie about leaving Sumeru... But, could it really be that simple?)
旅行者:会不会是阴谋…
Traveler:Are we sure he's not planning something...?
迪希雅:……!
Dehya:...!?
派蒙:呃!
Paimon:Uh oh!
旅行者:怎么了?
Traveler:What's the matter?
派蒙:他…他看见我们了…
Paimon:He... he saw us...
旅行者:……!!
Traveler:...!
「博士」向你们挥了挥手。
The Doctor waves at you.
迪希雅:他在跟我们打招呼?
Dehya:Huh, is he waving at us?
「博士」:得说再见了呢。
The Doctor:It's time to say goodbye.
迪希雅:等等,船上只有他一个人?
Dehya:Wait, is he the only person on the boat?
派蒙:咦?没人跟着吗?
Paimon:Huh? You mean there's nobody with him?
迪希雅:…刚才港口那堆士兵哪去了?
Dehya:...And where are all the soldiers we saw in the port just now?
派蒙:几分钟前还在这里的,现在都像凭空消失了一样…
Paimon:They were all here just a few minutes ago, but now, they've vanished...
迪希雅:难道我们被包围了?
Dehya:So this was a trap...
旅行者:不对,我们周围确实没人。
Traveler:But there's nobody around us.
迪希雅:…难道…
Dehya:Wait, don't tell me that...
「博士」:「所幸,还有一点空闲,足够我在离开前收拾好一切。」
The Doctor:"Luckily, there is still time left for me to take care of everything before I leave."
载着「博士」的船只缓缓驶出了港口…
The boat carrying The Doctor sails out of the harbor...
迪希雅:糟了!
Dehya:Oh no...
旅行者:糟了!
Traveler:Uh-oh!
迪希雅:问题很可能出在海芭夏那边,回禅那园看看!
Dehya:They might be after Haypasia. Let's get back to Pardis Dhyai!
派蒙:欸?什么意思?
Paimon:Huh? What do you mean?
【选项1】
旅行者:我记得…
Traveler: I just remembered...
【选项2】
旅行者:海芭夏与「散兵」意识连接过…
Traveler: Haypasia once connected her consciousness to The Balladeer...
迪希雅:她恐怕是看到了什么不该看的东西,如果我是愚人众,也会想办法把她带走。如果我带不走…
Dehya:I'm afraid that she's seen something that she wasn't supposed to see. If I were the Fatui, I would also try to take her away. And if I couldn't...
派蒙:啊!他们要杀人灭口?!
Paimon:Oh no! Are you saying they're going to kill her!?
迪希雅:快走!
Dehya:Let's go!
尽快返回禅那园 Return to Pardis Dhyai as quickly as possible
提纳里:禅那园可不是任你们愚人众肆意妄为的地方。
Tighnari:Pardis Dhyai is not a place you Fatui can just show up and do as you please.
愚人众士官:我想我们说得很明白了,上级已经批准我们到禅那园搜索并取用研究所需的药草。
Fatui Sergeant:I believe we've already made ourselves quite clear. Our superior gave us permission to search for and collect medicinal herbs in Pardis Dhyai for research purposes.
提纳里:愚人众可不是第一天到须弥了,今天才来禅那园取药草,不觉得太刻意了吗?
Tighnari:But you've been in Sumeru for some time already. I find it coincidental that you chose to only come here today.
愚人众士官:连大贤者都未必有资格过问愚人众的研究,更何况是您这样小小的学者?
Fatui Sergeant:Even the Grand Sage himself may not have the right to question our research, much less an ordinary scholar like yourself.
愚人众士官:告知义务我已尽到,您最好不要自讨苦吃。
Fatui Sergeant:I've done my duty to inform you. Don't make things difficult for yourself.
提纳里:看起来,各位不愿考虑我的意见。
Tighnari:It would seem that my words have fallen on deaf ears.
提纳里:不论你们承认与否,愚人众选在这个时间到禅那园来,要找的可不是药草吧。
Tighnari:You can keep trying to deny it, but coming to Pardis Dhyai now? I'm pretty sure you're not just looking for herbs.
愚人众士官:恕我直言,您对我们妄加揣测,将会酿成不必要的麻烦。
Fatui Sergeant:With all due respect, your baseless speculations will only lead to unnecessary trouble.
提纳里:那就只能怪你们的执行官太不加掩饰了。
Tighnari:Well, you only have your Harbinger to blame. He knows nothing about keeping a low profile.
提纳里:我在禅那园,靠的是我学者的身份,但那不意味着我失去了巡林官的头衔。
Tighnari:I may be staying at Pardis Dhyai as a scholar, but that doesn't mean I'm no longer a Forest Watcher.
提纳里:守护那些为须弥付出的学者们不受侵扰,是我巡林官的职责。
Tighnari:It is still my duty to protect the peace and safety of the scholars who have contributed so much to Sumeru.
愚人众士官:交涉破裂了,对吗?
Fatui Sergeant:Then it seems our conversation has hit an impasse.
提纳里:——今天也不会有人打扰你的,海芭夏。
Tighnari:No one will lay a hand on you, Haypasia... Not on my watch!
击退来袭的愚人众 Defeat the attacking Fatui
与提纳里对话 Talk to Tighnari
提纳里:这样下去没完没了…旅行者,派蒙,请你们到海芭夏身边去,以免他们绕后偷袭。
Tighnari:We're not getting anywhere... Traveler, Paimon, please go to Haypasia. We need to make sure they don't try to sneak around and attack from behind.
派蒙:明白了!
Paimon:Got it!
派蒙:海芭夏还在这里,应该没人来过。
Paimon:Haypasia's still here. Doesn't look like anyone's broken in...
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
旅行者:(没被偷袭是好事,但海芭夏她一动不动…?)
Traveler:(She appears unharmed, but why is she so still?)
旅行者:(呼,还好,只是睡着了。)
Traveler:(Phew, she's just sleeping.)
派蒙:怎么样?
Paimon:Well, how is she?
旅行者:没有异样,她睡得很熟。
Traveler:Everything's fine. She's sound asleep.
派蒙:啊,没事就好…
Paimon:Oh, that's good...
???:所以,你们觉得事情结束了?
???:So, you think this is over.
旅行者:(这个声音…?)
Traveler:(That voice...)
旅行者:「散兵」?!
Traveler:The Balladeer!?
派蒙:什么?!「散兵」来了?!
Paimon:What! The Balladeer is here!?
如同幻影一般的「散兵」出现在你面前。
The Balladeer appears in front of you like a phantom.
???:哈哈哈,你惊慌失措的样子真叫人怀念。每次见面你好像都是这副表情。
???:Haha, I've missed that look of abject horror. You've given me that look every time we meet.
派蒙:呃,「散兵」在哪里?
Paimon:But uh, where is he?
旅行者:(派蒙看不见他?这个形态…灵体?幽灵?不对…)
Traveler:(Paimon can't see him! So is he... a spirit? A ghost? Wait...)
旅行者:(难道是因为我刚才触碰到海芭夏的关系,「散兵」存在于她的意识里?)
Traveler:(Is it because I made physical contact with Haypasia? Is The Balladeer in her consciousness?)
「散兵」:你的心声,我可是能听得一清二楚。
The Balladeer:I can hear all of your thoughts, you know.
「散兵」:难道你忘了么,你第一次来禅那园,接触海芭夏的时候,我就「看到」你了。
The Balladeer:Don't you remember? I already "saw" you the first time you came to Pardis Dhyai and made contact with Haypasia.
旅行者:你把海芭夏怎么了?
Traveler:What did you do to Haypasia?
「散兵」:我不需要做任何事。海芭夏的意识能与我产生连接,是她的荣幸。
The Balladeer:I didn't need to do anything. It is her honor to be able to connect her consciousness with me.
派蒙:呃,你在跟谁说话?不会…不会是「散兵」吧!啊哈哈,不可能啦…
Paimon:Uh, who are you talking to? ...It can't be The Balladeer, right? Hehe, that's impossible...
「散兵」:你一定很好奇。不妨告诉你,这次是感觉到你的接触,我才主动选择进入海芭夏的意识。
The Balladeer:I know you must be curious. I might as well tell you that I decided to enter Haypasia's consciousness the moment I sensed your touch.
旅行者:为什么?
Traveler:But why?
「散兵」:我来看看正在做无用功的人。
The Balladeer:I wanted to observe you on a fool's errand.
派蒙:喂!旅行者,你、你…
Paimon:Hey, Traveler! Wh—What are you doing...
旅行者:派蒙,先别说话。
Traveler:Paimon, please stay quiet for now...
「散兵」:我几乎完成了「神化」,剩下的都是些收尾工作。
The Balladeer:My deification is nearly complete. All that's left now are just some final details.
「散兵」:明白么?就算你们救出小吉祥草王,作为「神明」,我们的力量也有天壤之别。
The Balladeer:Do you understand? Even if you manage to rescue Lesser Lord Kusanali, it will be impossible for you to defeat a bona fide god like me.
「散兵」:逼迫一个孩童般的神与我为敌,可不是明智之举啊。
The Balladeer:Is it wise to force that childlike god into a divine battle against me?
旅行者:(看来,教令院的手脚比我们想的还要快…)
Traveler:(The Akademiya acted even faster than we thought...)
「散兵」:学者们视智慧之神为信仰,所以才能一边敬畏,一边实施造神计划。
The Balladeer:Scholars consider the God of Wisdom to be the sum total of their faith. It's how they can justify reverence for a god as they construct it.
「散兵」:可这也说明人类的崇神行为兼具亵渎与神圣,未免有些可笑了。
The Balladeer:But this also shows that humanity's worship of gods is a combination of blasphemy and exaltation. It's truly laughable.
旅行者:(既然在心里说话你也能听见,那我想问你一个问题。)
Traveler:(If you can hear my thoughts, I want to ask you a question.)
「散兵」:请讲。
The Balladeer:Yes, what is it?
旅行者:(你的态度比过去任何一次都好,是我的错觉吗?)
Traveler:(You're acting more friendly than usual, or am I mistaken?)
「散兵」:是吗?我现在心情不错,才会像这样跟你对话。
The Balladeer:Yeah, I'm in a good mood, which is why I'm talking to you like this.
旅行者:(…可是,这样真的好吗?)
Traveler:(...But, are you really okay with all this?)
「散兵」:你指什么?
The Balladeer:What do you mean?
旅行者:(教令院准备将「神明罐装知识」投放到你的意识里…这有着极大的风险。)
Traveler:(The Akademiya plans to infuse your consciousness with Divine Knowledge Capsules... this is extremely risky.)
旅行者:(就算教令院的猜测是正确的,你因此得到了神明的智慧…)
Traveler:(Even if the Akademiya's theories are correct, and you manage to gain the wisdom of a god...)
旅行者:(你也很可能不再是你自己了,你会变成教令院眼中新的「大慈树王」。)
Traveler:(You would probably no longer remain yourself. You will become the new "Greater Lord Rukkhadevata" for the Akademiya.)
旅行者:(就算失去自我,你也要成为神明吗?)
Traveler:(Even if it means losing yourself, would you still want to become a god?)
「散兵」:哼,光听这些话,你就像个朋友一样关心我。
The Balladeer:Hmph, those words almost make you sound like a friend who actually cares.
「散兵」:但你搞错了。我和你、和你们所有人,都是不一样的。
The Balladeer:But you're wrong. I'm different from all of you.
「散兵」:我为成「神」而生。迄今为止的人生,都只是无意义的「过程」。
The Balladeer:I was born to become a god. My entire life up until this point has just been a meaningless routine.
「散兵」:如同一张纸…它本身并无意义,重要的…是纸上的内容。
The Balladeer:Just think about a sheet of paper... By itself, it holds no meaning. The content recorded on it is what gives it value.
「散兵」:先前「我」所留下的,都是些痛苦的回忆与人类无聊的情感。荒谬至极,早该结束了。
The Balladeer:All "I" had recorded down before were some painful memories and boring human feelings. Such senseless drivel should have been erased a long time ago.
「散兵」:反而是你们这些还在挣扎的人,在我看来更有意思。世界对你而言又有什么必须为之而战的意义?
The Balladeer:Indeed, to me, the sight of you fools and your futile struggles is far more amusing. Tell me, just what has this world done for you to protect it with such zest and conviction?
旅行者:…你是不会明白的。
Traveler:...You wouldn't understand.
「散兵」:现在的我与你意识相连,能听见你的心声,自然也能感知你那颗心的韧度。
The Balladeer:I'm connected to your consciousness, so I can hear what you're thinking and sense the depth of your determination.
「散兵」:看在今天聊得不错的份上,我劝你收起无谓的守护者情怀。你对真相一无所知。
The Balladeer:This is a good conversation we're having, so here's a word of advice... Let go of your misguided guardian complex. You know nothing about the truth.
「散兵」:这是为了所有人,更是为了你自己…人类这种生物啊,无知才会幸福。
The Balladeer:It'll be for your own good, as well as everyone else's. Humans are a species that can only find bliss in ignorance.
旅行者:(…既然你抱有这种想法,为什么还要留着与海芭夏的意识连接?凭你现在的能力,应该能切断这种联络吧。)
Traveler:(...If that's truly what you believe, why did you keep your connection with Haypasia? Surely, with the power you've come to possess, you can cut her off with just a thought.)
「散兵」:是啊,我对她关爱有加,换了你,你也会这样的。
The Balladeer:Ah, you've seen my affection for her. If you were in my position, I think you'd feel the same way.
「散兵」:她窥视我的神识,也望见我的过去。这样的她,有资格被称为第一个信徒。
The Balladeer:She peered into my consciousness and saw my past. Someone like that is qualified to become my first follower.
「散兵」:神明需要信徒,所以海芭夏有幸被我选中。她的出现,意味着我真正迈向神之权柄,她的敬仰,将铸就我的荣光。
The Balladeer:All gods need followers, so Haypasia has been chosen. Her appearance heralds my imminent arrival at the throne of divinity, while her worship shall become my glory.
旅行者:(…是这样吗?)
Traveler:(...Is that so?)
「散兵」:总是怀疑我说的话?无妨,很快你就会知道,你在质疑何种权威。
The Balladeer:You're doubting me again? No matter. Soon, you'll know what kind of authority you're challenging.
旅行者:(如果你真能珍视这位信徒,更该保护她,不让她受到伤害。)
Traveler:(If you truly cherish your follower, you should protect her from harm.)
「散兵」:谁要伤害这位虔诚的女性呢?
The Balladeer:Who wants to hurt my devout follower?
旅行者:(「博士」似乎不打算让她留在须弥接受治疗,你难道认为这是合理现象?)
Traveler:(It seems that The Doctor does not wish for her to stay in Sumeru and continue receiving treatment here. Isn't that a little suspicious?)
「散兵」:「博士」要对我的第一位传颂者下手了?
The Balladeer:The Doctor wants to hurt my first follower?
旅行者:(…你不生气吗?)
Traveler:(...Doesn't that make you mad?)
「散兵」:呵呵…
The Balladeer:Hehehe...
「散兵」:…哈哈哈哈,真有趣,没人告诉过你吗?你不擅长挑拨离间。
The Balladeer:...Hahahaha. How very amusing. Has anyone ever told you that you're not good at sowing discord?
「散兵」:「博士」向来不知天高地厚,区区人类,时至今日还想干涉新神的事。
The Balladeer:The Doctor has never known his place. Even now, the puny human thinks himself capable of interfering in the business of the new god.
「散兵」:单凭那几句话,就想借我的力量除掉「博士」,你多少有些天真。但我愿意送你礼物,就像对海芭夏一样…
The Balladeer:You're still too naive if you think a few words will be enough to convince me to destroy The Doctor, but I'm willing to give you a gift, just like my expression of affection towards Haypasia...
「散兵」:你能站在这里与我交谈,亦是恩赐。作为我的聆听者,你可以受到褒奖。
The Balladeer:It is an honor for you to be able to stand here and speak with me. As my listener, you will be rewarded.
旅行者:(你的表情…你要做什么?)
Traveler:(That look on your face... What are you planning?)
「散兵」:好事和坏事都能被称作礼物,这就是神的蛮横之处。
The Balladeer:Both good things and bad things can be called gifts. After all, gods have never needed to be reasonable.
雷电自天而降,落在你们附近…
Lightning descends from the skies and falls nearby...
派蒙:呜啊!打雷了?!
Paimon:Waaah!? Paimon hears thunder!
旅行者:雷?难道是「散兵」干的…
Traveler:Thunder!? Could it be The Balladeer?
派蒙:刚才那个看不见的人是「散兵」?他居然能跟你聊这么久?
Paimon:That person Paimon couldn't see was The Balladeer? He sure chatted with you for a while!
雷电自天而降,落在你们附近…
Lightning descends from the skies and falls nearby...
派蒙:呃!在往哪里打雷啊!
Paimon:Uh? Where is the storm headed!?
旅行者:难道「散兵」用神之心改变了天气…
Traveler:It can't be... Is The Balladeer using the Gnosis to change the weather?
派蒙:那外面的人不是很危险吗?我们快出去看看,提纳里和迪希雅还在战斗呢!
Paimon:That means anyone outside is in danger! Let's go, Tighnari and Dehya still must be fighting!
确认提纳里和迪希雅的状况 Check on Tighnari and Dehya
派蒙:愚人众…好像撤退了?
Paimon:Oh, have the Fatui retreated?
旅行者:提纳里和迪希雅在那边!
Traveler:Tighnari and Dehya are over there!
派蒙:喂,你怎么了?!
Paimon:Hey! What happened to you!?
迪希雅:他受伤了。
Dehya:He's hurt.
提纳里:我没事…唔!
Tighnari:I'm fine... Ugh!
迪希雅:别动,你需要休息。我在旅团见过这种被雷劈伤的情况,得静养。
Dehya:Don't move. I've seen Eremites get struck by lightning before. You need to rest.
派蒙:被雷劈伤?!
Paimon:Struck by lightning!?
迪希雅:就在刚才快撑不住的时候,天气突然变得很奇怪。雷电像活了一样疯狂攻击所有人,它敌我不分。
Dehya:We were fighting, and just as things started looking grim, the weather suddenly became extremely strange. Lightning started attacking everyone, almost as if it were alive.
迪希雅:幸好我们只有两个人,动作也比较灵活,躲闪还算方便。愚人众人数众多,被这么密集的雷电劈中…够惨的呢。
Dehya:Luckily, there were only two of us, and both of us were nimble enough to dodge most of the strikes. There were a lot of Fatui, though, and they were being torn to shreds by the bolts of lightning.
提纳里:不过这么一来,士兵都撤退了…
Tighnari:With that, all the Fatui soldiers were forced to retreat...
【选项1】
旅行者:你的伤…
Traveler: Your wound...
提纳里:没关系。
Tighnari:It's alright.
【选项2】
旅行者:…我很抱歉。
Traveler: ...I'm really sorry.
提纳里:为什么这么说?
Tighnari:Why are you sorry?
旅行者:我可能是引发雷击的人…
Traveler:I might have triggered the thunder and lightning...
提纳里:是吗…没关系,你一定也没料到会有这种情况发生,所以别太在意了。
Tighnari:Huh... It's alright, I'm sure you also never expected this to happen. Don't blame yourself.
提纳里:比起我,你的表情…有些难看啊。海芭夏她怎么样了?
Tighnari:My wound aside, you look like... you've seen something unpleasant. Is Haypasia alright?
旅行者:暂时没事,但有些事想告诉你们。
Traveler:She's okay for now, but I want to tell you something.
提纳里:唔…!
Tighnari:Ugh...!
迪希雅:喂!不是说了别乱动吗!
Dehya:Hey! Didn't I tell you not to move?
提纳里:以防万一…唔咳!我们…去海芭夏那里说。
Tighnari:Just in case... Ugh! Let's... go to Haypasia's place, and talk about things there.
前往海芭夏所在地 Go to where Haypasia is
提纳里:……
Tighnari:...
提纳里:还好,她没事。
Tighnari:Thank goodness, she's fine.
派蒙:你倒是关心一下自己啊!
Paimon:Hey, how about taking care of yourself first?
提纳里:我的情况…我自己清楚,唔…不致命,不要紧的。
Tighnari:I understand my condition... grimace The wound is not fatal. I'll be alright.
派蒙:跟这些懂医的人打交道,心好累呢…
Paimon:Ugh, the more you understand medicine, the worse of a patient you become...
迪希雅:我懂,这类人最容易逞强了。
Dehya:I know. They always think they can push through the pain.
提纳里:…呼啊!
Tighnari:Ugh... agh!
派蒙:突然坐下了!
Paimon:Oh, he sat down!
提纳里:让我休息一会儿…旅行者,抱歉,你可以开始说了。
Tighnari:Let me rest for a bit... exhale Sorry, Traveler, now you may start.
将在码头见到「博士」离开、查看海芭夏情况时与「散兵」意识连接并与之交流等情况如实告知众人…
You recount everything from "meeting" The Doctor at Port Ormos to your encounter with The Balladeer while checking up on Haypasia.
派蒙:这就是你们刚才谈话的内容吗…他、他竟然会有这种想法…
Paimon:So that's what you were talking to The Balladeer about? Paimon can't believe what he's thinking...
提纳里:…教令院的…造神计划…岂有此理。
Tighnari:The Akademiya's... god creation plan... How ridiculous.
迪希雅:真不知该如何评价这些…呃,志向远大?能这么说吗?反正我不理解这些家伙。
Dehya:That sounds, uh... ambitious, I guess? Anyway, this is all way beyond me.
迪希雅:对我来说,每天能过得心情舒畅,有酒喝有美味佳肴吃,必要时工作一会儿,晚上睡得舒舒服服,就行了。
Dehya:As long as I can enjoy every day with a drink in my hand, tasty food in my stomach, and a good night's rest, that's enough. I'll only work when I have to.
迪希雅:啊哈哈,我是出入禅那园的人里最没梦想的一个。
Dehya:Ahaha, I must be the least ambitious person who's ever set foot in Pardis Dhyai.
提纳里:别这么说,刚才的事还没谢谢你呢。
Tighnari:Don't say that. I haven't even thanked you for your help back there.
迪希雅:不用客气,举手之劳。
Dehya:Don't mention it.
迪希雅:话说回来,这么多事至少证明了一点,那就是「博士」的确有事在身,匆忙离开了须弥。
Dehya:Well, if nothing else, all this proves that The Doctor really did have some urgent matter to attend to, and left Sumeru in a hurry.
旅行者:嗯,而且我有个怀疑。
Traveler:Yeah, and I also have a theory.
【选项1】
旅行者:海芭夏被盯上,应该与「散兵」有关。
Traveler: I think The Balladeer is the reason why The Doctor is targeting Haypasia.
【选项2】
旅行者:她通过意识连接看到了「散兵」的事…
Traveler: Her consciousness connected to The Balladeer, and she has seen his past...
迪希雅:难道愚人众是为了给「散兵」保密什么事,才要把她灭口?
Dehya:Hmm. Maybe the Fatui want to cover up some secret of The Balladeer? Is that why they tried to seize Haypasia?
派蒙:你刚才说,「散兵」自称海芭夏看到了他的过去…他的过去怎么了?
Paimon:You said The Balladeer claimed that Haypasia has seen his past... So what could be there?
旅行者:现在还不清楚。
Traveler:For now, I'm still not really sure.
迪希雅:你们发现了吗,「散兵」对「博士」的行为也很不满,他不觉得「博士」配跟自己平起平坐呢。
Dehya:Have you noticed? The Balladeer is not happy with The Doctor's actions. He thinks The Doctor has no right to consider himself as his equal.
派蒙:那如果「博士」出现,「散兵」会不会用雷劈他?
Paimon:So, if The Doctor was to show up again, would The Balladeer zap him with lightning?
迪希雅:听旅行者描述,应该会。「博士」离开须弥,对我们、对他,可能都是好事吧。
Dehya:Based on what Traveler has said, I think he would. Having The Doctor gone benefits him as well as us.
迪希雅:换句话说,这一环工作顺利完成了——「博士」不会干涉接下来的事。
Dehya:In other words, we've successfully completed this stage of the plan! The Doctor is out of the picture now.
派蒙:也算做了件大事呢!
Paimon:Yay, that's a big accomplishment!
提纳里:嗯咳!我也为你们高兴。
Tighnari:Ugh! I'm... also happy for you.
迪希雅:提纳里,感谢你的帮助,接下来你就在这里好好休息吧。
Dehya:Thank you for the help, Tighnari. Make sure you rest up for now.
旅行者:请务必好好休养。
Traveler:Yes, please do get some rest.
提纳里:哈哈…好吧。
Tighnari:Yeah, yeah... alright.
迪希雅:好,禅那园的事告一段落。时间差不多,旅行者,我们该到大巴扎会合了。
Dehya:Okay, that wraps things up for us here at Pardis Dhyai. Traveler, it's about time we rendezvous with the others at the Grand Bazaar.
迪希雅:接下来也要低调行事哦,准备完就到那里去吧。
Dehya:Let's continue to keep a low profile. You can head there once you're ready.
等待至会合时间(19-21点) Wait until the agreed time (19:00 – 21:00)
前往大巴扎 Go to the Grand Bazaar
艾尔海森:嗯,都到齐了。
Alhaitham:Alright, everyone is here.
迪希雅:如何啊?各自的事办得还顺利吗?
Dehya:How did everything go? Any luck with your missions?
艾尔海森:依次汇报吧。从我开始好了。
Alhaitham:Let's each report back one by one. I'll start first.
艾尔海森:虚空终端的改造工作已经完成,此外,要准备的道具也都备齐了。
Alhaitham:We have made the necessary modifications to the Akasha Terminal. In addition, the props required are also ready.
迪希雅:那下一个我来。我和旅行者去了禅那园,具体情况有些复杂,提纳里找到了,但很不幸,他在战斗中受了伤。
Dehya:I'll go next. Traveler and I went to Pardis Dhyai. The situation was a bit complicated, but we found Tighnari. Unfortunately, he was wounded during a fight.
赛诺:…谁干的?
Cyno:...Who was behind it?
迪希雅:呃…这个问题有点…旅行者,你觉得我该回答愚人众还是「散兵」?
Dehya:Uh... Well, that's the tough part... What should I say, Traveler? "The Fatui" or "The Balladeer"?
旅行者:还是「散兵」吧。
Traveler:Let's go with "The Balladeer."
赛诺:……
Cyno:...
迪希雅:有些波折,但我们确定「博士」已经登船离开须弥,他有要事在身,必须马上返回至冬。
Dehya:After some back-and-forth, we confirmed that The Doctor has left Sumeru by boat. He has something urgent to attend to back in Snezhnaya.
迪希雅:所以,排除「博士」这一目的顺利达成。另外,提纳里已经在静养了,问题不大。
Dehya:So, we've successfully removed The Doctor from the picture. Also, Tighnari's already resting, so he'll be okay.
艾尔海森:嗯。
Alhaitham:Good.
派蒙:对了,提纳里托我们转告赛诺一句话!他说,「相信自身所见所闻」。
Paimon:Oh, Tighnari also asked us to tell you this message! "Trust your own senses and experiences."
赛诺:…嗯,我会记得。
Cyno:Alright... I'll remember that.
赛诺:我这里也一切顺利。镀金旅团成员现在应该已经到目的地了。
Cyno:Everything also went smoothly on my side. The Eremites should have arrived at their destination by now.
赛诺:为免打草惊蛇,他们会暂时留在那里。
Cyno:To avoid alerting the quarry, they will stay there for now.
迪希雅:你还真能把那么多镀金旅团的人运进须弥城啊?
Dehya:I can't believe you actually got so many Eremites into Sumeru City!
赛诺:多亏拉赫曼他们胆量过人,此外还有激进的战略。
Cyno:It's all thanks to Rahman and his brave team, as well as their bold strategy.
艾尔海森:看来方法奏效,真为你们高兴啊。
Alhaitham:It appears to have been very effective. I'm glad to hear it.
艾尔海森:嗯?都说完了?那散会吧。
Alhaitham:Well, is that everything? Okay, this meeting is adjourned.
迪希雅:哎等等,这就散会了?
Dehya:Huh? Wait, you mean that's it?
艾尔海森:不然呢?
Alhaitham:Well, what else is there to discuss?
迪希雅:这种时候是不是应该说些提振士气的话?
Dehya:Shouldn't you end with some words of encouragement? You know, to fire us up now?
艾尔海森:如果你问个人意见,我可能会选择回家。
Alhaitham:Personally, I'd rather we all go home and get some rest.
赛诺:……
Cyno:...
迪希雅:艾尔海森,你这个人…唉。
Dehya:Alhaitham, you... sigh
艾尔海森:噢,如果你是希望有人能简单讲两句,那我得说,我只负责制定计划,不是想当领头人。
Alhaitham:Oh, and if you wanted someone to say something to that effect, then I must reiterate that I'm here to strategize, not to lead.
艾尔海森:你得请更合适的人来做这件事。
Alhaitham:So you should find someone more suitable to do that.
迪希雅:你们教令院学者不都能言善道吗?
Dehya:But I thought all of you Akademiya big-shots were great speakers?
艾尔海森:容我提醒你,我的职位是书记官。
Alhaitham:Then I should remind you that I'm the Scribe.
迪希雅:我知道啊,所以呢?
Dehya:I know that, so what?
艾尔海森:意思是我在会议上负责记录。一般情况下,不发言。
Alhaitham:A Scribe is responsible for recording meetings, not speaking.
迪希雅:…行。可以。
Dehya:...Fine, whatever.
迪希雅:赛诺看着也不是爱演讲的类型,还是让我的「雇主」来吧。
Dehya:Well, Cyno doesn't seem to be much of a talker, either. I guess that leaves it to my "employer."
赛诺:雇主?
Cyno:Employer?
迪希雅:就是旅行者,我们建立了雇佣关系哦。
Dehya:Yep, Traveler hired me.
旅行者:嗯,酬劳是一个笑脸。
Traveler:She asked for a smile as her payment.
迪希雅:哈哈哈,对。所以雇主,说两句吧,就当是为了我好啦。
Dehya:Haha, that's right. So c'mon, boss! What do you have to say for the team?
派蒙:噢!快说些振奋人心的话给大家听!
Paimon:Yeah! Say something to boost morale!
旅行者:唔…让我想想…
Traveler:Hmm... let me think...
???:咦?你们围在这里做什么?
???:Huh? What are you all doing here?
派蒙:呀,是妮露!
Paimon:Oh, it's Nilou!
妮露:大家好!我没打扰你们吧?
Nilou:Hey everyone! I'm not disturbing you, am I?
迪希雅:没有没有,一会儿正打算去找你呢。
Dehya:Not at all. I was actually just about to go find you.
妮露:嘻嘻,看你们几个围在一起,又是这样的严肃表情,是在讨论什么重要的事对吧。
Nilou:Heehee. Uh, judging from the group and all your serious faces, you were discussing something important, weren't you?
妮露:可是,偶尔又有别的表情…看上去,就像是你们要一起去做坏事一样,啊哈哈,好有意思。
Nilou:But you also look like you're up to no good... Haha, seems pretty interesting.
艾尔海森:来得正好,妮露小姐,你有兴趣加入我们吗?
Alhaitham:Welcome, Nilou. Would you like to join us?
妮露:欸?加入?
Nilou:Huh? Join you?
妮露:是…邀请我一起讨论重要的事吗?
Nilou:You mean... you also want to discuss something important... with me?
艾尔海森:对,至关重要。
Alhaitham:Yes, something very important.
艾尔海森:妮露小姐,最近你的演出日程上还有空闲么?
Alhaitham:Nilou, are there any breaks in your performance schedule in the upcoming days?
妮露:咦?真的在邀请我吗?
Nilou:Huh? Wait, you're seriously inviting me?
艾尔海森将识藏日当天的安排告诉了妮露…
Alhaitham tells Nilou of the plan on Jnagarbha Day...
听完这些话,妮露无比震惊,但很快,这份惊讶就化为了期待与激昂之情。
Nilou is shocked at first, but it isn't long before she's bubbling with excitement and anticipation.
妮露:我…我都不敢相信自己的耳朵了!你们是我见过最大胆,又最令人心潮澎湃的须弥人了…
Nilou:I... I can't believe my ears! You are truly the bravest and most passionate people of Sumeru, well, that... I've ever met!
派蒙:咳咳!
Paimon:Ahem!
妮露:啊对,还有不是须弥人却也同样厉害的旅行者和派蒙!
Nilou:Oh right, Traveler and Paimon are not from Sumeru, but you are awesome as well!
派蒙:嘿嘿,这还差不多。
Paimon:Hehe, that's right!
妮露:…我…必须承认,我有一点害怕。
Nilou:I... I must admit that I'm a little scared.
妮露:但为了小吉祥草王大人,我愿意尝试。假如我的力量能帮到你们,就再好不过了。
Nilou:But I'll try my best for Lesser Lord Kusanali. If I can somehow use my abilities to help you, then count me in.
赛诺:相信自己。
Cyno:Remember, believe in yourself.
妮露:…嗯!明天我会拜托大巴扎的各位伙伴们一起帮忙!
Nilou:...Okay! I'll get my friends at the Grand Bazaar to help us tomorrow!
迪希雅:记得别说漏嘴哦!
Dehya:Just remember not to say too much. Be discreet.
妮露:好的!
Nilou:Yep, you got it!
艾尔海森:准备工作结束,这下可以散会了吧。
Alhaitham:All the preparations are done. Now, can we finally conclude this meeting?
旅行者:嗯。明天就要拯救「神明」了呢。
Traveler:Yeah. Tomorrow, we are going to save a god.
迪希雅:想好说什么了吗,雇主?
Dehya:So, have you thought up what you'd like to say, boss?
【选项1】
旅行者:…一切都很不可思议。
Traveler: It's hard to believe everything that has happened till now...
【选项2】
旅行者:明天,我们会改变许多事。
Traveler: And our actions will bring change to many things tomorrow.
派蒙:对,计划很伟大,我们也很厉害!
Paimon:Yep yep! It's a grand plan, and we're all super awesome!
旅行者:是啊,所以…
Traveler:That's right, so...
旅行者:大家就好好睡觉吧!
Traveler:Just get a good night's sleep, everyone!
迪希雅:哈哈哈哈!
Dehya:Hahaha!
赛诺:…确实没错,重要行动前一晚休息得如何,关系到成败。
Cyno:Well said. A good night's rest before an operation can be the difference between success and failure.
艾尔海森:…还好最近只有我在家,很清静。
Alhaitham:...Thankfully, I've had my place to myself recently. It's been nice and quiet.
迪希雅:欸?
Dehya:...Huh?
艾尔海森:没什么。
Alhaitham:Oh, huh, nothing.
派蒙:那我们回去好好睡一觉,明天早点起床!
Paimon:Alright, let's all go home and get a good night's sleep, so we can be up early tomorrow!
妮露:好,所以现在要提前说吗?大家…晚安?
Nilou:Okay, so I guess that means it's time to say goodnight now.
派蒙:我觉得可以哦,那就晚安啦。
Paimon:Yep! Goodnight, everyone.
最后更新于