片刻安宁 A Moment's Respite
危机暂时解除,你们打算返回梅洛彼得堡看看那里的人们情况如何。 The crisis has been averted... for now. You decide to return to the Fortress of Meropide to see how everyone's doing.
返回监狱了解众人的情况 Return to the prison to learn more about everyone's situation
派蒙:护士长!
Paimon:Sigewinne!
希格雯:旅行者,派蒙,你们回来了!
Sigewinne:Traveler, Paimon, you're back!
希格雯:还好吗?没有伤到哪里吧?
Sigewinne:Are you still doing alright? Did either of you get hurt?
旅行者:请放心,我们很好。
Traveler:Don't worry, we're both doing great.
派蒙:没事哦!你们呢?发生那么大的事,乱成一团,没出太大问题吧?
Paimon:We're fine! But what about you guys? It was such a huge mess! How bad was it?
希格雯:少数人受了点外伤,整体还好。那维莱特先生过来了一趟,多亏他我们才能暂时压制住危机。
Sigewinne:A few people sustained superficial injuries, but that's about the extent of the damage. Monsieur Neuvillette paid us a visit. It was all thanks to him that we managed to suppress the crisis for the time being.
希格雯:也要谢谢你们帮的忙。
Sigewinne:Of course, we must also thank you for the help you provided.
派蒙:那维莱特怎么知道这里需要他?
Paimon:How did Neuvillette know that he was needed here?
希格雯:那维莱特先生与水元素的呼应很强,涨水时海洋产生了巨大的波动,他能感受到。
Sigewinne:Monsieur Neuvillette has strong resonance with the Hydro element. When the water level rises, he can feel the waves produced.
希格雯:我给犯人包扎时还遇到那对炸弹兄弟念叨你们俩头也不回的跑去楼下了呢,看见你们没事我才能放心。
Sigewinne:I ran into the Bombshell Bros while bandaging the injuries of the wounded. They were mumbling the whole time about how you just ran down without a word... I'm so relieved to see that you're both alright.
希格雯:不赶时间的话,请在这里多留几天。
Sigewinne:If you're not too pressed for time, please stay with us a few more days.
希格雯:有什么想吃的随时跟我说,我让韦尔塞先生去安排,累了也可以到医务室休息一会儿。
Sigewinne:Just let me know if you get a craving for any particular dish, so I can have Mr. Wolsey get your meals prepared. Oh, and please feel free to visit the infirmary for a break at any time.
希格雯:我刚好也想多观察观察你们的面部肌肉。你们开心的笑容非常有感染力,很不错哟,让我念念不忘。
Sigewinne:I'd like to take the opportunity to spend some more time observing your facial muscles as well. Your happy smiles are quite contagious, you know. They're so memorable, and I've missed them immensely while you were gone.
返回监狱了解众人的情况 Return to the prison to learn more about everyone's situation
林尼:猜猜下一张是什么花色?
Lyney:Now guess! What suit will this next card be?
菲米尼:唔…呲牙咧嘴猫?
Freminet:Uhhh... A bared-teeth cat?
琳妮特:啊,是你们。
Lynette:Well, well, look who it is.
林尼:旅行者,派蒙!
Lyney:Traveler, Paimon!
菲米尼:你们好。
Freminet:Hello everyone.
派蒙:菲米尼看起来恢复得差不多了呢。
Paimon:Looks like you're recovering nicely, Freminet!
菲米尼:嗯,托大家的福。
Freminet:Mhm, thanks to everyone's support.
菲米尼:对了!我…我鼓足勇气跟克洛琳德小姐道过谢了!
Freminet:Oh, right! I... I managed to work up the courage to thank Miss Clorinde in person!
派蒙:哇,她什么反应?
Paimon:Whoa, how did she react?
菲米尼:她说没关系…她好像完全不觉得救人是件大事,还让我别放在心上。
Freminet:She told me that it was nothing... It was as if saving a life wasn't a big deal to her at all. She also told me to not worry about it.
琳妮特:是不想给你压力。确实别太在意比较好哦。
Lynette:She didn't want to stress you out, that's all. She's right, and it's best not to dwell on it.
菲米尼:嗯…
Freminet:Yeah...
派蒙:听我说!我们回了一趟歌剧院,在那里遇到了「仆人」哦!
Paimon:Okay, but check this out! We went back to the opera house, and we met The Knave!
林尼:「父亲」?她有对你们说什么吗?
Lyney:You met "Father"? Did she say anything to you?
派蒙:说了一些比较玄的话,还说期待未来某日跟我们合作呢。
Paimon:She said a few things that were... uh, a bit hard to understand, and also that she's looking forward to working with us in the future.
旅行者:有点意外。
Traveler:It was a little surprising.
林尼:「父亲」对你们的态度比我们想的还要好一些…太好了。
Lyney:Her attitude towards you is even better than what we'd imagined... That's fantastic.
林尼:旅行者,你得相信「父亲」,她有她的职责,必要时她会联合一切可动用的力量,其中也包含你。
Lyney:You should believe her. She has her own way of doing things, and she'll do everything in her power to help those she considers close, which now might also include you.
琳妮特:嗯,「父亲」非常优秀,值得信赖。
Lynette:Mhm. "Father" is very capable, and also trustworthy.
派蒙:噢,说到这个,她还说林尼太要强了,偶尔也要学着依赖别人哦。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon just remembered that she thought Lyney was a bit too proud as well! She said that you should learn how to rely on others sometimes.
林尼:呃…我知道了。
Lyney:Uh... Got it.
菲米尼:果然是「父亲」会说的话呢…
Freminet:That does sound like something that "Father" would say...
林尼:喂!
Lyney:Hey!
琳妮特:你们会暂时留在这里吗?
Lynette:Are you going to stay here for the next few days?
派蒙:应该是吧。
Paimon:Looks like it, yeah.
琳妮特:好,我们可以开茶会。
Lynette:Excellent. I will host a tea party.
派蒙:真的?那我还想吃蛋糕!
Paimon:For real? Then Paimon wants another serving of cake!
琳妮特:「还」的意思是,你们在上面吃了好吃的蛋糕。嗯,真好呢。
Lynette:Another implies that you were already served some delicious cake while you were up there. Hmm, how lovely.
琳妮特:下次也跟我们一起喝茶吃点心吧。
Lynette:Well next time, you're going to have tea and snacks with us.
返回监狱了解众人的情况 Return to the prison to learn more about everyone's situation
库斯图:咦?你们…你们怎么回来了?
Cuistot:Eh? You... You guys are back?
派蒙:库斯图!拉韦兰!
Paimon:Cuistot! Laverune!
拉韦兰:喂,你们不是被抓回来的吧?
Laverune:You guys... didn't get caught and thrown back down here, right?
派蒙:欸?没有啊?
Paimon:Huh? No, not at all!
库斯图:该死!还以为你们趁着上次的骚动逃出去了呢,我以为你们是难得的成功逃狱者,没想到你们…你们根本就没走?
Cuistot:Ugh! And here I thought you'd managed to escape from jail during all the commotion. I had held you up as legendary jailbreakers, but now you're telling me... you just never left?
派蒙:啊哈哈…不好意思,我们只是有点事…
Paimon:Ahahaha... Uh, we're sorry, but we just... Had some business to take care of...
拉韦兰:好了好了,别纠结这些。没事就好,这家伙一度很担心你们。
Laverune:Alright, alright, there's no need to get caught up in the details. We're just relieved to see you. He was super worried about you, you know.
库斯图:别光说我!你不也是吗?
Cuistot:Hey, it wasn't just me! Weren't you super worried as well?
拉韦兰:嗯,我也是。
Laverune:Something like that, yeah.
拉韦兰:这几天我也被调去厨房帮佣了,刚才干活的时候库斯图还对着胡萝卜喃喃自语:「那两个家伙没事吧?还活着吗?」
Laverune:I was also transferred to work in the kitchen a few days ago. I can still hear Cuistot mumbling to the carrots: "Are those two alright? Do you think they made it out alive?"
拉韦兰:这种时候我就说:「没事的,一定已经在哪里喝着饮料看风景了。」
Laverune:Whenever he said that, I'd tell him, "I'm sure they're fine! Wherever they are, they're kicking back with drinks in hand, enjoying the lovely scenery."
库斯图:哎!关心一下狱友很正常吧?他们/她们都这么爱听我讲八卦了…
Cuistot:Hey! There's nothing wrong with worrying about your prison pals, is there? I mean, considering how they always loved listening to all of my gossip...
派蒙:这两个家伙…比想的更热心更有人情味呢…
Paimon:These two... They sure are a lot warmer and friendlier than when Paimon first met them...
【选项1】
旅行者:最近的福利餐一定会很好吃吧。
Traveler: I'm sure the welfare meals must have just skyrocketed in quality recently.
【选项2】
旅行者:两位大哥帮忙,食堂会很厉害。
Traveler: Your meals will bring all the prisoners to the cafeteria.
库斯图:…嘿,你这家伙。记得多吃点!
Cuistot:...Well, if you say so. I'll be watching you to make sure you finish every last bite!
返回监狱了解众人的情况 Return to the prison to learn more about everyone's situation
露尔薇:朱里厄!护士长说你没吃午饭?
Lourvine:Jurieu! Miss Sigewinne told me you still haven't eaten.
朱里厄:我在忙工作,忘了。
Jurieu:Er, I was working on something, so I forgot.
露尔薇:那也不能…咦?是你们二位!
Lourvine:That's no excuse for... Huh? It's you two!
派蒙:朱里厄,露尔薇,你们好呀!
Paimon:Jurieu, Lourvine, we're back!
朱里厄:你们好啊,最近这里挺乱的,你们还好吧?
Jurieu:Hello there. It's been quite the mess here recently. How have you been?
旅行者:谢谢,我们没事。
Traveler:We're fine, thanks.
派蒙:你们呢?还一直走医务室的密道来这里研究那艘大船吗?
Paimon:And you? Are you still taking the secret passageway from the infirmary to work on the ship?
露尔薇:是啊,这个秘密只有我们几个知道,你们可千万不能说出去哦。
Lourvine:Yep. That is still top secret, though. So don't say a word to anyone!
朱里厄:医务室人多的时候非常麻烦,不过走那条路怎么说都比从公爵办公室过来好。
Jurieu:It can be a bit annoying when there are lots of people in the infirmary, but I still prefer taking that route over the one from the Duke's office.
露尔薇:你经常趁机去医务室偷懒也是事实啦。
Lourvine:I mean, the infirmary does make it easier for you to slack off.
朱里厄:为什么你也经常在?
Jurieu:Oh yeah? Then why are you also here so much?
派蒙:你们两个确实有借着造船谈恋爱吧…
Paimon:You two really are just using your jobs as a cover for your relationship, aren't you?
二人一起:才没有!
Together:Not at all!
与莱欧斯利对话 Talk to Wriothesley
莱欧斯利:出狱的犯人居然又回来了?吹的什么风啊。
Wriothesley:Do my eyes deceive me or did I just see two inmates come back after making it to the surface? Some strange winds blowing of late.
派蒙:来看看梅洛彼得堡的情况嘛!应该还好吧?
Paimon:We wanted to see how the Fortress is doing! Is everything still alright?
莱欧斯利:问题不大,那维莱特过来摆平了一些棘手问题。
Wriothesley:We're fine for the most part. Neuvillette came down and took care of the worst of it.
派蒙:既然这样,你们直接请他留在这里不就好了吗?
Paimon:If that's the case, why don't you just ask him to stay here?
莱欧斯利:噢,好办法。我们可以一起说服最高审判官为了一片水抛弃整个法庭。
Wriothesley:Oh, what a brilliant plan. Let's go convince the Iudex himself to exchange the courts of Fontaine for a puddle of water in the middle of nowhere.
旅行者:行不通吧…
Traveler:I don't think that's going to work...
莱欧斯利:他匆匆下来一趟,茶都不喝一口就回去了。不过带走了护士长给他的礼物。
Wriothesley:He came here in a hurry, and left without even stopping for a cup of tea. He did remember to take Miss Sigewinne's gift with him, though.
派蒙:听起来是个大忙人呢。
Paimon:He sure sounds super busy.
莱欧斯利:克洛琳德小姐也回去了,同样带走了护士长的礼物。
Wriothesley:Miss Clorinde has left as well. She also took her gift from Miss Sigewinne.
派蒙:礼物是奶昔吗?
Paimon:Were the gifts milkshakes?
莱欧斯利:给那维莱特的是奶昔,给克洛琳德的是唇膏。
Wriothesley:Neuvillette got the milkshake. Clorinde received lipstick instead.
派蒙:欸?差好多啊!
Paimon:Huh? Those aren't even remotely alike!
莱欧斯利:谁让克洛琳德没有那维莱特那么忙,而且足够健康呢。护士长又喜欢给女士挑选美容用的礼物。
Wriothesley:Well, it's Neuvillette's own fault for making Sigewinne worried about his health by working so much. But besides that, our head nurse is still quite fond of picking out beauty products for the ladies.
莱欧斯利:对了,也有给你们的礼物。
Wriothesley:Oh, and I have some gifts here for you as well.
派蒙:护士长送的吗?
Paimon:Are these from Sigewinne, too?
莱欧斯利:我送的。
Wriothesley:Nope, they are from yours truly.
莱欧斯利:你们在梅洛彼得堡的事已经办完,随时可以返回水上,只是刑期还没结束。期满之前,原先那间牢房可供你们随便使用。
Wriothesley:You've already wrapped up your work at the Fortress, so you can return to the surface at any time. You haven't yet served your full prison term, however, so you may continue to use your cell until your term is up.
派蒙:真的可以吗?那岂不是还能住好久!
Paimon:For real? Then we can stay here for a really long time!
旅行者:包伙食吗?
Traveler:Is food still covered?
莱欧斯利:食堂将对你们免费开放。
Wriothesley:You may access the cafeteria for free.
派蒙:好欸!
Paimon:Hooray!
莱欧斯利:记得刑满释放那天来我这里办手续。
Wriothesley:Just remember to come complete your paperwork once it's time for your release.
回到监舍区休息 Return to the dormitories to rest
派蒙:又回到这间牢房了,但我们现在已经不是囚犯啦,感觉有点不一样呢。
Paimon:We're back in our cell again! We're no longer prisoners, though, so it really doesn't feel the same...
旅行者:有种扬眉吐气的感觉。
Traveler:It feels like a huge weight is off our shoulders.
派蒙:没错,不过我们本来也没做什么坏事,随时都可以扬眉吐气啦。
Paimon:Sure feels that way... But the truth is, we never did anything bad to begin with, so I'm not sure why we put so much pressure on ourselves.
旅行者:有种重获自由的感觉。
Traveler:It feels like we've regained our freedom.
派蒙:嗯!自由的感觉好特别呀。
Paimon:Mhm! Being free sure feels pretty special now.
旅行者:派蒙有话要说吗?
Traveler:Paimon, is there something you'd like to say?
派蒙:咦?你怎么知道?
Paimon:Huh? How did you know?
旅行者:因为平时派蒙会直接睡着。
Traveler:Because you usually just immediately fall asleep.
派蒙:我才不是那样呢!好啦…我是想说,其实,我们两个还挺厉害的哦。
Paimon:Hey, that's not true! Alright... Okay, Paimon just wanted to say that we really are an amazing duo after all!
派蒙:你看,我们一起经过了那么多地方,认识了那么多人。不断地旅行…不断地结识新的朋友。
Paimon:It's like... We've now gone to so many places together, and become friends with so many people. We've never stopped traveling, or stopped meeting new friends.
派蒙:世界上有那么多麻烦,我们只是两个人,却一直在解决麻烦…不是很厉害吗?
Paimon:There are so many bad things in the world, and we're just two people, but we've still been solving problems no matter where we go... Isn't that pretty cool?
旅行者:我们是最好的冒险家哦。
Traveler:We're the best adventurers ever.
派蒙:我也算吗?只有你是冒险家吧。
Paimon:You're counting Paimon today? Aren't you the only adventurer here?
旅行者:向导也算。
Traveler:Being a guide counts, too.
派蒙:那下次让凯瑟琳小姐给我也发个冒险家之证好啦!冒险家派蒙!
Paimon:Then let's ask Katheryne to give Paimon an Adventurer Handbook as well! Paimon'll also be an adventurer from today forward!
派蒙:想想就开心…我要睡啦,你也早点睡吧。
Paimon:Ahh, just the thought's making Paimon giddy... Paimon's gonna crash, so you sleep soon, too!
派蒙:上次睡在这里,一觉醒来外面都闹翻天了…胎海水也涨上来,好吓人…
Paimon:The last time we fell asleep here, we woke up to a whole mess outside our cell and the Primordial Seawater nearly rose up. That was so scary...
派蒙:今天总不会了吧?
Paimon:We should be safe now, right?
旅行者:不会的,放心睡吧。
Traveler:We'll be fine, so don't worry, Paimon.
派蒙:嗯,那先晚安啦。
Paimon:Alright, then good night to you, Traveler!
旅行者:晚安派蒙。
Traveler:Good night to you, Paimon.
浑身的疲惫很快就使你沉沉睡去。
黑暗中,那枚暂时寄存在你身边的「神之眼」微微亮起。
一望无垠的深海中,「公子」正缓缓睁开双眼。随着意识的清醒,他终于在震惊中看清了眼前的巨影…
遮天蔽日的巨鲸阻绝了照入深海的光芒,一切再度归于黑暗。
Completely exhausted, you quickly fall into a deep sleep.
In the darkness, the Vision Childe left with you again begins to glow faintly.
Adrift in a vast ocean that stretches seemingly to infinity, Childe slowly opens his eyes. As he regains consciousness, he is astonished to see the vast silhouette before his eyes...
The shadow of a gargantuan narwhal so vast blots out the rays of the sun filtering down from the surface, and all is returned to darkness once more.
最后更新于