坠入永夜 Into Eternal Night
在穿过龙的遗迹后,终于抵达了夜神之国。是时候寻找卡齐娜的下落了。 After passing through the Saurian ruins, you reach the Night Kingdom at last. Time to search for Kachina.
抵达夜神之国 Reach the Night Kingdom
派蒙:为什么要拽我啊!你们太重了!
Paimon:Hey, you don't have to drag Paimon. You're pulling too hard!
玛拉妮:看来我们已经顺利抵达了,这里就是…夜神之国。
Mualani:Looks like we made it. This is the Night Kingdom.
伊安珊:在故事里听到这个名字的时候,完全想象不到是这样一副光景。
Iansan:It looks so different from what I imagined in the stories.
旅行者:而且到处都是深渊力量。
Traveler:There's Abyssal energy everywhere...
玛拉妮:就是因为深渊的过量淤积,才把卡齐娜困在了这里吧。
Mualani:That overflow of energy is probably what trapped Kachina here in the first place.
恰斯卡:从这里开始,我们对现实世界的认知就完全失效了,这里什么都有可能发生。
Chasca:From this point forward, everything we know about the real world no longer applies. Anything can happen here.
派蒙:我最关心的是我们要怎么回去,刚刚的入口明显就是有去无回啊…
Paimon:Paimon's more worried about how we're gonna make it out... We obviously can't go back the way we came.
恰斯卡:看到天空的裂口,以及投射到地面上的光了吗?
Chasca:Do you see that patch of light on the ground? It's shining down from that fissure in the sky.
派蒙:就是脚下这一片,还有头顶的…哇,这么远,我们从那么高的地方掉下来?!
Paimon:Oh, yeah, right in front of us. So, that's coming from up there... Whoa, it's so high up! Did we really fall that far down!?
恰斯卡:这就是我说的认知失效,明明是从那么高的地方掉下来,连一点冲击都没有。
Chasca:Just like I said — our real-world knowledge doesn't apply here. We fell all this way, yet came out completely unscathed.
恰斯卡:我们想要回去,也不需要重新爬回那个入口,只需要站在这束光下,心中祈祷就可以了。
Chasca:If this was the real world, we'd have to climb our way back up to the entrance. But, here, all we have to do is stand underneath the light and offer a prayer.
派蒙:这、这样就行?
Paimon:Th—That's it?
【选项1】
旅行者:现在不要试。
Traveler: Don't try it now.
派蒙:嗯,我知道,一不小心回去了就麻烦了。
Paimon:Right, right... We've still got a job to do.
【选项2】
旅行者:现在不准跑。
Traveler: Don't try to run away.
派蒙:我没那个意思!你居然这么不放心我!
Paimon:You really think that little of Paimon? That's not even why Paimon asked!
玛拉妮:也就是说,找到卡齐娜,把她带回到这里就行了吧。
Mualani:So that means all we need to do is find Kachina and bring her to this location.
恰斯卡:嗯,因为这束光是从现实投下,也是现实与这个世界的「纽带」。
Chasca:Exactly. This light is streaming in from the real world. It's a link between the two realms.
伊安珊:这里看上去地势复杂,视野也不太好,我们要怎么找到卡齐娜呢?
Iansan:Hmm, the terrain looks difficult to navigate, and the visibility's not great, either. How are we supposed to find Kachina in these conditions?
派蒙:而且这些随处漂浮的黑乎乎的东西,对我们好像也很不友好。
Paimon:Yeah, these floating black things don't look super friendly, either.
???:那些都是深渊的力量,千万要小心。
???:Those are all manifestations of Abyssal power. Be careful.
派蒙:呜哇,有鬼!鬼说话了?!
Paimon:G—Ghost! A talking ghost!
???:冷静一点,我是来帮你们的。你们就是帮助维查玛的人,对吧?
???:Calm down, I'm here to help. You're the ones who helped Vichama, right?
旅行者:你该不会是…
Traveler:Wait, does that mean you're...
穆尔科:嗯,我就是维查玛的朋友,原本我已经完全融化在了这个国度中,却又感觉到一股神奇的力量。
Mallko:Yes. I'm Vichama's friend, Mallko. I was completely lost to this realm until I sensed a mysterious power calling out to me.
穆尔科:那种力量像是在寻找我,将我这个概念重新凝聚,当然,这是非常困难的事…
Mallko:It's like it was seeking me out, attempting to reassemble the pieces of who I used to be. Of course, it could only do so much...
穆尔科:以这样不完整的样子与你们相见,我也十分抱歉。
Mallko:I'm sorry I can only appear before you in this imperfect form.
恰斯卡:不,该道歉的应该是我们,因为那时候的灵觉髓石受到了深渊力量的影响。
Chasca:No, we should be the ones apologizing. If the Spiritspeaker Stone hadn't become corrupted by the Abyss, we could've done much more.
恰斯卡:如果不强行把它停下来,维查玛和附近的「悬木人」都会有危险。
Chasca:But, we had to destroy it, otherwise Vichama and his tribe would have been in danger.
穆尔科:嗯,我明白,谢谢你们能保护他。这么多年过去了,他居然还为了我做这样的事…
Mallko:Of course. Thank you for protecting him. I never imagined that, even after all these years, he'd still take such a risk for me...
穆尔科:在那个神奇装置的作用下,我感觉我的灵魂和他连接在了一起。
Mallko:Under the power of the Stone, it felt like our souls were connected.
穆尔科:原来就连我们的遗憾,都是如此相似…
Mallko:Turns out even our regrets were exactly the same...
玛拉妮:无论是凯旋还是牺牲,都想要和最好的朋友站在一起,对吧。
Mualani:Whether in triumph or death, you want your best friend by your side.
穆尔科:是啊,对我们来说,这是注定无法实现的愿望了,但你们还有机会。
Mallko:Exactly. That may not be in the cards for us, but... It's not too late for you.
穆尔科:你们在寻找一个「回声之子」的小姑娘对吧,她在被深渊力量的化身追赶。
Mallko:You're looking for a young girl from the Children of Echoes, right? She's being chased by an embodiment of Abyssal power.
穆尔科:我也想趁我仍然能保持形态的机会帮助她,跟我来吧。
Mallko:I'd like to help her while I'm still in this form, so follow me.
穆尔科:你们要小心,这里已经被深渊侵蚀得很严重了。
Mallko:Be careful. This place has been severely corroded by the Abyss.
跟随「穆尔科」 Follow Mallko
深入迷雾 Go deeper into the mist
你似乎走进了一团迷雾之中,来自深渊的低语在你的耳边回荡…
You seem to have walked into a fog, and the whispers of the Abyss echo in your ears...
玛拉妮:你、你们听到什么了吗?
Mualani:D—Did you hear that?
伊安珊:什么?
Iansan:What!?
玛拉妮:没事,可能是我幻听了。
Mualani:Never mind... It was probably just my imagination.
派蒙:别这样,好吓人啊。
Paimon:Don't scare Paimon like that!
恰斯卡:我也听到了,是来自深渊的声音。
Chasca:I heard it too. It was a voice from the Abyss.
派蒙:咿?!它它它、它说什么了?
Paimon:Eek!? W—What did it say?
恰斯卡:不需要知道,肯定不怀好意。
Chasca:Doesn't matter. It certainly doesn't harbor good intentions.
继续跟随「穆尔科」 Keep following "Mallko"
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
玛拉妮:卡齐娜,我们来了!
Mualani:We're here, Kachina!
卡齐娜:玛拉妮?!是你们!太好了!
Kachina:Mualani!? You made it!
玛拉妮:先把这些魔物解决再说!
Mualani:Looks like our reunion will have to wait until we take care of these monsters!
卡齐娜:嗯,上吧,我也可以战斗!
Kachina:Good idea. Let's go!
击败蠢蠢欲动的魔物 Defeat the roused monsters
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
卡齐娜:你们来了,你们终于来了,呜呜呜…谢谢你们。
Kachina:You're here, you're finally here! sobbing Thank you so much...
卡齐娜:那个深渊魔物有可能从任何地方出现,好几次我都差点被抓到。
Kachina:That monster can appear from anywhere... It almost caught me a bunch of times.
卡齐娜:大灵遮蔽了我的气息,然后我就一直在拖延时间,东躲西藏。
Kachina:The Wayob's power helped keep me hidden, so I just tried to stay out of sight until you got here.
玛拉妮:嗯,你很了不起,你没有受伤比什么都好。
Mualani:Attagirl! You did so well! And most importantly, you weren't hurt!
派蒙:接下来怎么办,我们要回去吗?
Paimon:Should we start heading back, then?
卡齐娜:我有个请求,我们能不能一起去看看大灵的状况。
Kachina:Actually, I have a request. Will you come visit the Wayob with me?
卡齐娜:「还魂诗」的问题,虽然我不知道该怎么描述,但肯定和深渊污染有关。
Kachina:I can't exactly put it into words, but something's wrong with the Ode of Resurrection, and I know it has something to do with the contamination from the Abyss.
伊安珊:看到眼前的状况,基本可以证实火神的猜想了。
Iansan:That was the Pyro Archon's theory as well. Everything we've seen here certainly seems to back it up.
穆尔科:在「夜神之国」里,有六个主要的图腾柱,它们代表各个部族的大灵。
Mallko:In the Night Kingdom, there are six main totem poles, representing the Wayob of each tribe.
穆尔科:如果说主要图腾柱是大灵的本体,那这里的图腾柱,就是一个共享大灵意识的分身。
Mallko:You can think of them like the body of each Wayob. Additional totem poles, like the ones around here, serve as proxies to which the Wayob can extend their consciousness.
穆尔科:正是许许多多分身的存在,大灵的意识才能覆盖整个「夜神之国」,无论灵魂去了什么地方,它们都能找到。
Mallko:There are countless proxies scattered around the Night Kingdom. Through them, the Wayob can extend their consciousness over the entire realm and track down souls no matter where they roam.
穆尔科:但如果分身受到了严重的污染,灵魂就会迷失在「夜神之国」之中。
Mallko:But if a proxy were to become severely contaminated, then a soul could become lost within the Night Kingdom.
伊安珊:可现在的情况是,一定不止这一个分身出现了问题,就算驱赶了深渊之力,也于事无补。
Iansan:Judging by the current situation, I don't think we're dealing with just one contaminated proxy. Even if we could drive back the Abyssal power from one of them, that probably wouldn't even put a dent in the problem.
卡齐娜:那我们要对大灵弃之不顾吗?它一直在保护我…
Kachina:Still, we can't just leave the Wayob to suffer. It's protected me this whole time...
旅行者:救一个也是救。
Traveler:Saving one is better than saving none at all.
恰斯卡:我赞同,而且我们能借这个机会,把试图追击卡齐娜的深渊魔物揪出来。
Chasca:I agree. We might even manage to draw out the monster that's been hunting Kachina.
恰斯卡:要是能铲除这个家伙,应该能让「夜神之国」恶化的速度有所缓和吧。
Chasca:Getting rid of the monster might help slow down the deterioration of the Night Kingdom.
卡齐娜:呃、呃…啊…
Kachina:Ugh, ugh... Argh...
玛拉妮:怎么了,卡齐娜?
Mualani:Kachina? What's wrong?
卡齐娜:没、没事,就是有点头疼,又有声音在脑子里响,它让我扔下大灵,赶紧回去…
Kachina:N—Nothing, just a headache, and that voice again... telling me to abandon the Wayob and leave this place...
派蒙:要不还是走吧,卡齐娜在这里的时间太长了。
Paimon:Maybe we really should leave... Kachina's already been here for too long.
卡齐娜:没事的,我…我不会听它胡说八道,我能坚持住。
Kachina:No, I... I'm fine. I don't plan on listening to that nonsense. I can hold on.
旅行者:图腾柱在哪里?
Traveler:Where's the totem pole?
卡齐娜:就在前面不远处,我来带路,我也会战斗的,所以求求你们。
Kachina:Just up ahead. I'll lead the way. Besides, I can still fight, so please... help me out a little longer.
玛拉妮:听我说,卡齐娜,我们会和你一起去,但我们是为了帮助大灵,而不是想要去为你证明什么。
Mualani:Listen to me, Kachina. We'll come with you, but that's because we want to help the Wayob, not because we have something to prove.
玛拉妮:你不需要为自己证明什么,如果撑不住了,就依靠我们吧。
Mualani:You don't have anything to prove, either. It's okay if you reach your limit. We'll be there for you.
伊安珊:速战速决吧。
Iansan:Alright, the sooner we get this done the better.
恰斯卡:嗯,来都来了,不如把问题解决得彻底一点。
Chasca:We've already come all this way, so we might as well try to get to the bottom of this.
卡齐娜:我们走,这边。
Kachina:Let's go. This way.
穆尔科:我就留在这里,拖延那个深渊魔物。
Mallko:I'll stay here and try to stall the Abyss monster.
玛拉妮:什么?这样的话,你会很危险。
Mualani:All by yourself!? That's too dangerous!
穆尔科:没关系,我的力量不如那个家伙,但我比它更熟悉这里,而且…
Mallko:It's alright. I may not be as strong as that monster, but I'm definitely more familiar with the area. Besides...
穆尔科:我的时间已经不多了,相信你们和我那个朋友一样,不太擅长面对离别。
Mallko:I don't have much time left. If you're anything like my friend, I'm sure you're not particularly fond of goodbyes.
穆尔科:快走吧,达成目的,然后离开这里,回你们应该回的地方去。
Mallko:So, go. Achieve your goal, and return to the world where you belong.
伊安珊:感谢你为我们做的一切。
Iansan:Thank you for everything.
玛拉妮:你是很了不起的英雄。
Mualani:You're a true hero.
穆尔科:哈哈哈,谢谢。
Mallko:Hahaha, thank you.
穆尔科:「我们不会孤军奋战」。
Mallko:"No one fights alone."
查看「大灵」的情况 Check on the Wayob
卡齐娜:大灵女士?大灵女士!我回来了,我和我的伙伴现在就帮你疗伤!
Kachina:Wayob? Wayob! I'm back! My friends and I are here to heal you!
卡齐娜:大灵女士,能听到吗?大灵女士?
Kachina:Wayob! Can you hear me? Wayob!
「此地的伟大精神」:……
"The Great Spirit of This Land":...
玛拉妮:果然污染已经非常严重了,无法回应我们的呼喊。
Mualani:So, we were right. The contamination is already too severe. It's preventing the Wayob from answering our calls.
玛拉妮:直接开始吧,各位准备好,把深渊的力量赶走。
Mualani:Alright, get ready, everyone. Time to purge the Abyssal energy from this place.
旅行者:我也会帮忙的。
Traveler:I'll help, too.
恰斯卡:小心,那家伙来了。
Chasca:Careful. We've got company.
伊安珊:怎么这么快?!
Iansan:Already!?
科莫奎:愚昧的勇气毫无价值,小小的灵魂妄图延缓我的脚步…
Comonqui:You really think that puny soul could slow me down... Courage in the face of futility is pure folly.
科莫奎:那我只好先送他一程了。
Comonqui:He tried to get in my way, so I disposed of him.
派蒙:你、你把穆尔科给…?!
Paimon:You... You killed Mallko!?
科莫奎:与其关心一个终将散去的灵魂,不如考虑一下你们自己。
Comonqui:He would have dispersed with or without me. Rather than worrying about him, I would urge you to focus on yourself.
科莫奎:或许曾经你们战胜过和我类似的东西,但因此就轻视我,我会让你们付出代价。
Comonqui:You may have defeated others of my kind in the past, but underestimate me now, and it will be to your peril.
旅行者:这一切都是你干的?
Traveler:Are you the one behind all of this?
科莫奎:不,深渊的力量令人沉醉,它所策划的毁灭也如同艺术品,我只是不想错过近距离欣赏的机会。
Comonqui:No. The power of the Abyss is intoxicating. The destruction it seeks captivates like a masterful work of art. I strive only for the opportunity to see it up close.
科莫奎:我还以为不会有人类和这个小女孩一样天真,结果居然有这么多送上门来的蠢货。
Comonqui:I thought this naive little girl was an exception, but it turns out... humanity is full of lambs willing to offer themselves up to the slaughter.
科莫奎:这就是短命的人类的悲哀,对于压倒性的力量根本没有认知。
Comonqui:That is the tragedy of your short lives. You understand nothing of all-encompassing power.
科莫奎:「古名」?自尊心?友情?那种空虚的东西只是用来自我麻醉罢了,根本没有任何力量。
Comonqui:Ancient Names? Pride? Friendship? All empty ideas invented to give you a false sense of self-worth. They possess no power at all.
科莫奎:火神打造这么多堂而皇之的概念,只是出于吝啬!不愿意把原初的馈赠让给你们这些普通人而已。
Comonqui:The Pyro Archon created those grandiose ideals out of pure selfishness! Anything to avoid sharing power. Anything to avoid handing over the Primordial gift to ordinary people like you.
科莫奎:不然,为什么火神是最强的存在,而你却弱到这种程度,卡齐娜?
Comonqui:Don't believe me? Then ask yourself — why is the Pyro Archon strong beyond measure, while you, Kachina, remain so pathetically weak?
卡齐娜:我、我…
Kachina:I... I...
玛拉妮:卡齐娜。
Mualani:Kachina.
玛拉妮:把手给我。
Mualani:Give me your hand.
玛拉妮:感觉到了吗?我就在你身边。
Mualani:Feel that? I'm right here next to you.
卡齐娜:谢谢你,我想起来了,我不用再害怕了。
Kachina:Thanks, Mualani. You're right... I have nothing to fear.
卡齐娜:因为我已经不是「一个人」了。
Kachina:Because I'm not alone anymore.
科莫奎:嗯?
Comonqui:Huh?
玛拉妮:你说得对,精神的慰藉并不能产生任何力量。
Mualani:You're right... Maybe comforting ideals don't have any power.
玛拉妮:但你又错得离谱,因为你的力量都是不劳而获,所以无法理解力量的根源。
Mualani:But, you also couldn't be more wrong. You've never had to work for your own strength, so you will never understand the true source of our power.
科莫奎:什么?
Comonqui:What!?
玛拉妮:正因为友情,才会让我们充满勇气,无人退缩。
Mualani:The courage we have to stand before you and not back down... It comes from our friendship.
玛拉妮:会产生力量的并不是友情本身——
Mualani:The power lies not in the ideal itself...
玛拉妮:而是相信友情这个概念,并聚在一起的我们!
Mualani:But in our commitment to upholding that ideal, and in our decision to stand together and fight!
派蒙:说得好,玛拉妮!
Paimon:Well said!
玛拉妮:这种程度的敌人,交给我们两个就足够了。准备上了,卡齐娜。
Mualani:Let's go, Kachina. It shouldn't take more than two of us to handle an enemy like this.
卡齐娜:嗯,实在是对不起,但是…但是…我果然想暴揍你一顿!
Kachina:Sorry in advance, but you... you deserve what's coming to you!
玛拉妮:让它知道,整个纳塔都找不到几个打得过我们联手的人!
Mualani:There aren't many in Natlan who can beat us when we're together. It's time he got a taste of that kind of power.
击败深渊使徒 Defeat the Abyss Herald
与伙伴们对话 Talk to your companions
卡齐娜:赢了,我们赢了,我们赢了啊!
Kachina:We won! We actually won!
【选项1】
旅行者:打得不错。
Traveler: Nice job!
【选项2】
旅行者:和之前遇到过的也没区别嘛。
Traveler: Turns out, he wasn't any stronger than the ones we've fought in the past.
伊安珊:被小看了就应该用这种方式回击。
Iansan:That's what he gets for underestimating you two.
玛拉妮:干得漂亮,干得漂亮啊,卡齐娜!
Mualani:Fantastic work, Kachina! Absolutely fantastic!
玛拉妮:太好了,太好了…
Mualani:This makes me so... unbelievably happy...
卡齐娜:我也很高兴,玛拉妮。嘿嘿,我们果然是黄金搭档。
Kachina:I'm happy too, Mualani. Together, we really are unstoppable, hehe!
玛拉妮:呜哇,这、这是什么?
Mualani:Huh? Wh—What's happening?
玛拉妮:我的「古名」在发光?但我根本就没把它带下来啊。
Mualani:My Ancient Name... is glowing? But, I thought I didn't bring it with me...
恰斯卡:这应该只是物质空间的一个投影吧,但为什么「古名」会突然出现…
Chasca:It's probably a projection from the real world, but that doesn't explain why it's glowing all of a sudden...
伊安珊:难道说,你就是…?!
Iansan:Wait, does that mean you're...!?
???:真是疯狂的举动啊,为了拯救朋友,排除万难,冲进了深渊污染最重的地方。
???:That was a bold move... diving head first into the fire to save your friend, especially in a place so overrun with Abyssal corruption.
???:但是,挺帅的不是吗?
???:Still, seeing you pull it off was really something.
???:你说的没错,如果只是一个个孤立的纳塔人,在深渊的力量面前根本没有还手之力。
???:Everything you said was exactly right. As isolated individuals, we stand no chance against the power of the Abyss.
???:我花了好长时间,才从满身的伤疤里明白这个道理,还吃了很多很多没必要的苦头。
???:It took years' worth of scars and lots of unnecessary suffering for me to understand that for myself.
???:在火神大人的计划中,每个人都扮演好自己的角色,团结成为一体。
???:The Pyro Archon's plan will unite us as one. Everyone has a part to play.
???:——我们才有机会彻底击溃最强大的敌人。
???:Only then will we have the power to defeat the strongest of foes.
玛拉妮:你、你是…?
Mualani:Wh—Who are you...?
图帕克:我是来自五百年前深渊入侵纳塔之时,「流泉之众」的战士,图帕克。
Tupac:Tupac, a warrior from the People of the Springs. I fought against the Abyss during the invasion five hundred years ago.
玛拉妮:我听过这个名字,是拯救纳塔的巨人英雄!
Mualani:I've heard that name before! You were the "Giant" who saved all of Natlan!
图帕克:既然我的话语能够从「古名」中苏醒,就说明你已经完全理解了大灵的期望。
Tupac:Since you were able to awaken my words from your Ancient Name, that means you've fully embodied the aspirations of the Wayob.
图帕克:请「团结(沃摩延)」所有的部族,拯救即将毁灭的纳塔吧。
Tupac:Under the Name "Umoja," you shall unit(Umoja)e the tribes and save Natlan from its impending doom.
玛拉妮:我、我…?
Mualani:M—Me...?
图帕克:「在鲜血流尽之前,请用燧石划过刀锋,留下一盏小小的灯。」
Tupac:"As long as blood still runs through your veins, even the tiniest spark of steel against stone can ignite a flame."
图帕克:「这样火焰便与整个纳塔的目光连接在了一起。」
Tupac:"Its blaze will become one with our vision for Natlan."
图帕克:「即便永世的漆黑也无法将你我分离。」
Tupac:"Even amid everlasting darkness, our bonds remain eternal."
玛拉妮:呃啊?!
Mualani:Aaagh!!!
卡齐娜:怎、怎么了,玛拉妮?
Kachina:Wh—What's wrong, Mualani?
玛拉妮:好多记忆,是刚刚那个人的记忆,在我的脑中…
Mualani:So many memories... My brain was just flooded with everything he once knew...
玛拉妮:居然是这样…
Mualani:So that's what happened...
派蒙:怎么了,你知道了什么?
Paimon:What do you mean? Did you just figure something out?
玛拉妮:他们居然在五百年前,就预见了今日纳塔的危机,也在五百年前就在尝试拯救今日的纳塔…
Mualani:Five hundred years ago, they foresaw the very crisis we're facing now. Efforts to save Natlan started all the way back then...
伊安珊:不是应该在这个地方慢慢聊的故事,等我们回去,再一一解释吧。
Iansan:We can go over the details once we get back. We shouldn't linger here longer than we have to.
旅行者:你早就知道这是怎么回事?
Traveler:Does that mean... you already know about this whole thing?
伊安珊:知道一部分,但我没想到玛拉妮也是计划中的一员。
Iansan:I know bits and pieces, but I had no idea Mualani was also part of the plan.
卡齐娜:总之,我们先救这里的大灵吧!感觉不是三言两语就能讲清楚的事。
Kachina:This sounds like something that's going to need a lot of explaining. Let's focus on saving the Wayob first.
卡齐娜:这下应该没问题了,大灵…大灵女士?大灵女士,您醒过来了吗?
Kachina:Okay, that should be enough! Wayob... Wayob? Can you hear me?
「此地的伟大精神」:我能听到你的声音,卡齐娜,我亲爱的孩子。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":I hear your voice, Kachina... my dear child.
卡齐娜:那就好,不好意思,打完招呼就要道别,我们没时间多逗留了。
Kachina:Great... Well then, I'm afraid it's time to say goodbye. I just wanted to make sure you were okay before we leave, but we can't afford to stay here any longer.
卡齐娜:我本来想问你为什么要把「古名」给我这样的人,但是,没关系…
Kachina:I was going to ask why you bestowed an Ancient Name upon someone like me, but it's okay...
卡齐娜:我会自己去思考,努力变强,然后做英雄应该做的事!
Kachina:I'll keep searching within myself for the answer. I'll never stop trying to improve my strength. One day, I'll live up to the hero you saw in me!
「此地的伟大精神」:无论怎么样,卡齐娜,你在我眼中就是最优秀的孩子。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":You are already an outstanding child in my eyes, Kachina, no matter what happens.
卡齐娜:欸?
Kachina:Huh?
「此地的伟大精神」:你们都是我最爱的好孩子,我一直为养育与守护你们而骄傲。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":You are all my most beloved children. It has always been my honor to protect and nurture you.
「此地的伟大精神」:「古名」就是我为你起的名字,和你父母叫你「卡齐娜」一样,没有太多深奥的含义。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":Your Ancient Name is just that... a name. Much like your parents chose to name you, "Kachina," I also gave you a name, but it need not define you.
「此地的伟大精神」:做好你自己就好了,你不需要成为更耀眼的「继承者」,我只希望你变成更好的「自己」。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":Focus on who you want to be. You are already worthy of your Name. Now, you need only devote yourself to becoming a better "you."
「此地的伟大精神」:是你在书写「古名」的新历史,无论结果如何都不重要,我都爱着你,和你的父母一样爱你。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":The story of your Ancient Name is for you to continue. Just like your parents, my love for you will never change... no matter what the future holds.
卡齐娜:……
Kachina:...
卡齐娜:呜呜呜,谢谢你,大灵女士…
Kachina:sobbing Thank you, Wayob...
「此地的伟大精神」:快走吧,这里的情况还在不断恶化,但我很高兴亲眼目睹了你们又向火神的计划迈进了一步。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":It gladdens me to see the Pyro Archon's plan move another step towards completion, but it is time for you to leave this place. The situation here is getting worse.
「此地的伟大精神」:为了你们珍爱的人与部族,去拯救纳塔吧,孩子们。
"The Great Spirit of This Land":Go now, my children. Save Natlan on behalf of all you hold dear.
玛拉妮:谢谢你,虽然我不曾与你有过交流…
Mualani:I know we've never met before, Wayob, but I just want to say...
玛拉妮:但我觉得你的话,对卡齐娜来说就是最好的鼓励了。
Mualani:Thank you for encouraging Kachina... It was exactly what she needed to hear.
离开夜神之国 Leave the Night Kingdom
派蒙:哇,怎、怎么了?是地震?!
Paimon:Whoa! Wh—What's going on? An earthquake!?
伊安珊:没时间了。
Iansan:We're out of time.
玛拉妮:深渊力量涌过来了,快,我们快跑!
Mualani:It's the power of the Abyss! Quick, we need to run!
派蒙:是仙灵,仙灵帮我们开了路!
Paimon:It's a Seelie! The Seelie opened the way for us!
离开夜神之国 Leave the Night Kingdom
夜神之国剧烈动荡,天空的裂口逐渐缩小。你们彼此配合着,打开道路,加速冲刺,几乎要抵达光柱,可是裂口抢先一步,在你们眼前关闭了。你们看着漆黑的天空不知所措,玛薇卡却突然出现,一拳击碎天空,光芒重新洒进夜神之国。她悬浮在空中,迎接你们的回归。
The Night Kingdom is in violent turmoil, and the rift in the sky is slowly shrinking. You work together to open a way, racing forward as quickly as you can, and just as you are about to reach the pillar of light, the crack closes just ahead of you. As you stare at the pitch-black sky at a loss, Mavuika appears, and shatters the sky with a single punch, and light spills into the Night Kingdom once more. She floats in the air, welcoming your return.
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
卡齐娜:我们…回来了?
Kachina:We're... back?
伊安珊:火神大人救了我们。
Iansan:The Pyro Archon saved us.
派蒙:但是火神不在这里啊,而且…
Paimon:But, she's not here...
旅行者:她是怎么恢复力量的?
Traveler:How did she regain her strength?
派蒙:对啊,她明明说她已经耗尽了力量…
Paimon:Yeah... Didn't she say she used it all up?
伊安珊:她还在「话事处」,是用精神进入了夜神之国。
Iansan:She's still in the Speaker's Chamber. What we saw in the Night Kingdom was just her consciousness.
派蒙:精神就能做到这种程度?!
Paimon:So you're saying... Her consciousness did all that!?
伊安珊:……既然有力量,必定有代价。
Iansan:...Every great display of power comes at a price.
卡齐娜:咳…咳…
Kachina:coughing
玛拉妮:很不舒服吧,卡齐娜,马上就没事了。
Mualani:You must feel terrible, Kachina... Just hold on, we'll get you to a doctor soon.
玛拉妮:我们赶紧回圣火竞技场去吧,出发之前火神大人说,会为我们安排医生。
Mualani:Let's get back to the Stadium. The Pyro Archon said she'd have a doctor waiting for us.
恰斯卡:嗯,你们最好都检查一遍,不要留下隐患。
Chasca:I recommend getting a full check-up, just to make sure no damage gets left behind.
派蒙:我好像没什么感觉,你呢?
Paimon:Paimon feels okay! What about you, Traveler?
旅行者:完全没感觉。
Traveler:I'm completely fine.
派蒙:也是啊,你好像根本不害怕深渊力量这种东西。
Paimon:Right, you always seem to do pretty well against the Abyss.
伊安珊:我们快走吧,除了治疗,在「夜神之国」获得的信息也需要分享。
Iansan:Let's get going. We need to share what we learned in the Night Kingdom, as well.
派蒙:对哦,大灵提到的火神的计划,那个到底是什么?
Paimon:Right! The Wayob mentioned something about the Pyro Archon's plan. What is it, exactly?
伊安珊:由她来告诉你们吧,现在我们都是计划的一员了。
Iansan:I'll let her explain everything. We're all a part of the plan now.
伊安珊:我们的一举一动,都关联着纳塔的命运。
Iansan:Every move we make from here on out will decide Natlan's ultimate fate.
最后更新于