请仙 Rite of Descension

在璃月之地的海边,有一座伫立于坚岩的城市,「璃月港」。庇护着这座城市与璃月全境的,是你所要寻找的岩之神摩拉克斯,又名「岩王帝君」。你抵达璃月港时,恰逢一年一度的「七星请仙典仪」。每年的这一日里,岩王帝君都会赐下神谕,指引这一年璃月经营的方向。 In the land of Liyue by the sea, a city sits atop the solid bedrock. That city

前往璃月港 Go to Liyue Harbor

与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:要寻找岩神的话,一年里只有这一次机会。

Paimon:If you wanna find the Geo Archon, this is the only chance you'll get all year.

派蒙:多亏之前温迪提醒,否则我们一定会错过今年的「七星请仙典仪」吧。

Paimon:Guess it's a good thing Venti brought it up earlier, otherwise we definitely would've missed this year's Rite of Descension.

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙知道具体时间吗?

Traveler: Do you know when it is?

派蒙:唔…说不定是今天,也说不定是明天的样子…

Paimon:Uhh... might be today, might also be tomorrow...

【选项2】

旅行者:派蒙知道具体地点吗?

Traveler: Do you know where it is?

派蒙:既然时间都是温迪提醒的,我当然也…不知道地点啦。

Paimon:Well, Venti brought up the time, but Paimon... knows nothing about where it is... Ehe.

派蒙:既然来了璃月,还是去问问当地人吧。

Paimon:Look, we're already in Liyue so let's go ask some of the locals.

派蒙:啊,对了。关于岩神「摩拉克斯」…

Paimon:Oh, right. About the Geo Archon, "Morax..."

派蒙:你知道吗?我们用的「摩拉」就是以这位神灵命名的。

Paimon:Did you know? The Mora that we use is named after this god.

派蒙:但我们这些外国人如果在璃月这样称呼岩神,就会降级成「无礼的外国人」。

Paimon:But it's seen as impolite for people from outside Liyue to refer to the Geo Archon by that name.

派蒙:所以,还是和璃月人一样,多用用「岩王帝君」这个名字比较好。

Paimon:So we should refer to the Geo Archon by the name Rex Lapis, like the people of Liyue do.

与市民交谈(观海) Talk to the locals (Guanhai)

观海:哦!你们也是想看「七星请仙典仪」的外国人吗。

Guanhai:Oh! Are you also visitors here for the Rite of Descension?

观海:真有行动力啊…说起来我在璃月生活几十年,好像还没去围观过一次呢。

Guanhai:To think I've lived in Liyue all these years and never come to see this before.

观海:这就是所谓「本地人不会去的景点」吧…

Guanhai:I guess it's like they say. Locals never visit the tourist spots.

观海:不过,希望你们的行程愉快!璃月欢迎你们!

Guanhai:I wish you well on your travels! Liyue always welcomes you!

派蒙:谢谢!那么请问在哪里才能看到那个「请仙典仪」呢?

Paimon:Thanks! So we wanna know where to go if we wanna see the Rite of Descension?

观海:嗯…这么远的路,就算我说了街巷的细节,你们外国人也记不清。

Guanhai:Hmm... You're not at all close. Not to mention that if I gave you directions, as outlanders, you'd get lost along the way.

观海:总之就往「玉京台」走吧,往高处去!

Guanhai:So better to head to Yujing Terrace, to the high ground.

观海:那是这座港口的最高点——听起来就很适合与天神沟通,对吧?

Guanhai:It's the highest place in the harbor — sounds like the best place for trying to communicate with deities, no?

与市民交谈(琳琅) Talk to the locals (Linlang)

琳琅:「七星请仙典仪」啊…确实,你们提醒我了,不就在今天么?

Linlang:Rite of Descension... Oh yeah, that reminds me, isn't that today?

琳琅:岩王帝君每年都会赐下神谕,指引这一年里经营璃月的方向。

Linlang:Once a year, Rex Lapis bestows upon us his divine prediction, guiding us on how to run Liyue for the coming year.

琳琅:去年恭请神谕的是「璃月七星」的「玉衡星」…

Linlang:Last year it was the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing that was given the honor of asking for the divine prediction.

【选项1】

旅行者:「璃月七星」?

Traveler: Liyue Qixing?

【选项2】

旅行者:「玉衡星」?

Traveler: Yuheng?

派蒙:哼哼,这个我知道!

Paimon:Ooh! Paimon knows this one!

派蒙:就好像蒙德是「自由」的城邦一样,璃月是「契约」的国度,崇尚商业和贸易。

Paimon:Mondstadt is to freedom as Liyue is to contracts. Liyue has a strong focus on business and trade.

派蒙:代表七种商业势力的七位大商人,「璃月七星」,就是这个国家实际的掌控者啦。

Paimon:The Liyue Qixing — the seven leaders of the seven enterprises of Liyue — hold true control over Liyue.

琳琅:哎呀,外国人总是这么说。

Linlang:That's what outlanders always say.

琳琅:但我们璃月真正的掌控者,永远都是岩王帝君啊。

Linlang:But true control over Liyue will always be held by Rex Lapis.

琳琅:七星是人,帝君是神。「自由」之神不在蒙德,而我们的神永存永在。

Linlang:The Qixing is comprised of mere mortals. Rex Lapis is a god. Mondstadt's god is nowhere to be seen, whilst our god is forever with us.

琳琅:口说无凭,你们自己多在璃月港感受一下,就能明白…

Linlang:Stay in Liyue long enough and you'll see...

琳琅:既然刚离开「神不在的城邦」,那就是时候体验我们的——「与神同行的历史」了。

Linlang:Given that you just left your godless city, it's time you experienced what it's like to be in a city whose god has walked with it through all of history.

派蒙:好的!那就从「七星请仙典仪」开始体验吧。

Paimon:Great! Then we can start our experience off with the Rite of Descension.

琳琅:不错的选择。你们抓紧上「玉京台」吧。往高处去。

Linlang:Good choice. Then get going. To the high ground.

与市民交谈(博来) Talk to the locals (Bolai)

博来:你们也想瞻仰「七星请仙典仪」吗?我也想啊!大家都想!

Bolai:You too wish to bear witness to the Rite of Descension? Me too, we all do!

博来:身为经商之人,怎能不关注璃月最重要的商业动态!

Bolai:As a businessman myself, how could I not take interest in Liyue's most important business trends?

博来:去年的一十七条神谕,就造成了不小的市场震荡。

Bolai:The seventeen predictions given last year made more than a few ripples throughout the industry.

博来:而且今年以来一直有风声,说「天权星」凝光大人暗中有所动作…

Bolai:What's more, there has been a rumor going around that the Tianquan herself, Ningguang, has been acting secretly in the shadows...

博来:她想要把「神之眼」使用者靠元素力创造的岩石,在税务定义上排除出矿物范围。

Bolai:She wants the rocks created by Geo Vision holders to be exempt from taxation.

派蒙:这…真是非常专业的法律领域呢。

Paimon:Wow... that's some super professional legal stuff that is!

博来:哈哈,时刻关注神谕与市场的人们,也是这座商港的魅力之一啊。

Bolai:Haha. To be on the pulse of the predictions and the market is what makes this harbor what it is.

博来:岩王帝君他老人家,是七神中最古老的神灵。

Bolai:Among The Seven, Rex Lapis is the oldest deity.

博来:他老人家的战略目光,我们一向都是十分信任的。

Bolai:His keen sense of strategy is well trusted among his people.

博来:第一时间了解今年的神谕,说不定就能快人一步,抢占发财的先机!

Bolai:Understanding the predictions as soon as possible can make all the difference in making your fortune!

派蒙:发…发财!那么请问在哪里才能看到那个「请仙典仪」呢?

Paimon:F—Fortune! So where can we see this Rite of Descension anyway?

博来:嗯…这么远的路,就算我说了街巷的细节,你们外国人也记不清。

Bolai:Hmm... You're not at all close. Not to mention that if I gave you directions, as outlanders, you'd get lost along the way.

博来:总之就往「玉京台」走吧,往高处去!

Bolai:So better to head to Yujing Terrace, to the high ground.

博来:那是这座港口的最高点——听起来就很适合与天神沟通,对吧?

Bolai:It's the highest place in the harbor — sounds like the best place for trying to communicate with deities, no?

前往玉京台 Go to Yujing Terrace

派蒙:听说每年请仙的这一天,许愿都是很灵验的。旅行者要去试试吗?

Paimon:Paimon heard that the best time to make a wish is today, during the Rite of Descension. Traveler, wanna give it a try?

在玉京台进香许愿 Pray and make a wish at Yujing Terrace

长顺:哦,你也是想来沾点「仙气」的吗?

Changshun:Oh, you also want a little adepti luck too?

长顺:哈哈,你很懂嘛,小哥/姑娘!在这个日子许愿的话,帝君和仙人们都会保佑你的。

Changshun:Haha, seems you know a lot! Making a wish during this time is sure to get you the blessings of both the Adepti and Rex Lapis himself.

长顺:我已经许完愿了,这里让给你。

Changshun:I've already made my wish, so you can take this.

旅行者:希望早点找到哥哥/妹妹…

Traveler:I wish I could find my sister/brother soon...

派蒙:谢谢!

Paimon:Great, thanks!

在玉京台进香许愿 Pray and make a wish at Yujing Terrace

伊凡诺维奇:你们是第一次来璃月吗?其实我也是第一次来看「七星请仙典仪」。

Ivanovich:Your first time in Liyue? Actually, it's my first time to see the Rite of Descension too.

伊凡诺维奇:看!那位就是「璃月七星」中的「天权星」,凝光大人。

Ivanovich:Ah, look! That's Ms. Ningguang of the Liyue Qixing!

伊凡诺维奇:只有那些掌控璃月的大人物,才有资格主持「请仙典仪」。

Ivanovich:Only those who have control in Liyue can preside over the Rite of Descension.

伊凡诺维奇:对了,你知道吗?璃月的仙人们,大多都是兽形。

Ivanovich:Oh yeah, not sure if you knew, but most of the adepti appear in the form of various beasts.

伊凡诺维奇:听说连岩王帝君自己,在这种正式场合,也会以半麟半龙的仙体示人…

Ivanovich:I heard that when attending these kinds of formal occasions, Rex Lapis himself appears as a celestial cross between two of Liyue's ancient mythical creatures...

伊凡诺维奇:…啊,不打扰你许愿了,来,这里让给你。

Ivanovich:...Sorry, I shouldn't interrupt your wish. Please, take this.

旅行者:希望能从岩神那里得到线索…

Traveler:I wish I could get some leads from the Geo Archon...

派蒙:好了,既然已经许过愿了,那我们就在这里等仪式开始吧。

Paimon:Great! Now that we're all done with the wishing, guess we can just wait here for things to get started.

派蒙:嗯…不知道那位「凝光大人」还要准备多久呢?

Paimon:Hmm, who knows how long that Ms. Ningguang lady is gonna take.

走近观礼人群,等待典仪开始 Join the crowd and wait for the rite to begin

观看典礼 Watch the rite

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:这…这究竟是怎么回事?!

Paimon:Wha... What's going on!?

派蒙:她说「帝君遇害」…

Paimon:Did she just say Rex Lapis is...

派蒙:难道岩之神…死…死了?!

Paimon:The Geo Archon... is... DEAD!?

派蒙:啊,是「千岩军」!看来他们正在盘问过分靠近现场的可疑人士…

Paimon:Oh no, the Millelith! Looks like they're nabbing suspects who got too close.

派蒙:太可怕了,凶手就在我们中间…

Paimon:Paimon's freaking out. The killer is amongst us!

派蒙:说起来…我们好像就是过分靠近现场的可疑人士?!

Paimon:Wait... we got close... are we suspects!?

派蒙:咦?你要去哪里?

Paimon:Wait, where are you going?

【选项1】

旅行者:(神,可能是当年的敌人…)

Traveler:(It was a god we faced off against when we first arrived in this world too...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(不能落到对方的信徒手里…)

Traveler:(We can't fall into their hands...)

逃离千岩军的追捕 Escape from the Millelith

你小心翼翼绕过了千岩军的层层监视,但刚走出案发地不远,你的脚步还是惊动了千岩军。当此万分危急之时,一位神秘人出现在你们面前,掩护你们逃离了千岩军的追捕。

You cautiously make your way out, avoiding the watchful gaze of the Millelith, but before you make it far from the scene of the crime, one misstep alerts them to your presence. Just when it seems like there's no way out, a mystery man suddenly lands in front of you and helps you escape the Millelith for good.

与陌生男子对话 Talk to the stranger

派蒙:呼…呼…跑得好累…

Paimon:panting Phew... Paimon's exhausted...

【选项1】

旅行者:好像还是我比较累。

Traveler: I'm even more beat.

【选项2】

旅行者:魔法飞行用到的是哪块肌肉啊。

Traveler: Just what muscles does magical floating use exactly?

派蒙:缺乏同情心!我的幻肢明明就跑得很累——啊!对了!

Paimon:So insensitive! You have no idea just how tiring floating arou— Wait!

派蒙:这位小哥,你是谁啊?

Paimon:Just who are you exactly?

???:你们可以叫我「公子」喔。

???:Call me Childe.

派蒙:哇…性格好糟糕,救过我们一次就把我们当仆人?

Paimon:Childe? What, so we're supposed to dote on you?

「公子」:哈哈,我没有那个意思。「名字」这种东西啊,只是代号而已。就好像…

Childe:Haha, no no, not at all. It's an alias of sorts.

「公子」:你们,应该在蒙德见过「女士」吧?

Childe:In Mondstadt, I don't suppose you came across a "Signora" by any chance?

派蒙:「女士」…「公子」…

Paimon:Signora... Childe...

派蒙:你是「愚人众」的执行官?!

Paimon:You're Fatui! One of The Harbingers!

「公子」:啊,不要紧张。我不是来找你们打架的。

Childe:Oh, no. Don't worry, I'm not looking for a fight.

「公子」:「女士」给你们留下了很不好的印象吧?唉,那个女人…我也不喜欢她。

Childe:Signora gave you quite the bad impression huh? Tsk, that woman... Can't say I'm a fan either.

「公子」:好了,我们大家就先忘记那个女人的所作所为吧!我是来帮助你们的。

Childe:Right, let's forget all about her, shall we? I'm here to help you.

【选项1】

旅行者:帮助?

Traveler: Help?

「公子」:对啊,帮助。

Childe:Yes. Help.

【选项2】

旅行者:我不需要愚人众的帮助。

Traveler: I don't need help from the Fatui.

「公子」:别那么冷淡嘛。

Childe:Come now, don't be like that.

【选项3】

旅行者:去,去。

Traveler: Go. Leave.

「公子」:喂,我好歹也是「愚人众」的执行官,别这么不给面子吧。

Childe:Sure, I may be one of the Harbingers, but hear me out.

「公子」:我不是坏人…呃,我大概是坏人吧,但我不是来找你们麻烦的。

Childe:I'm not a bad guy... Okay perhaps I'm kind of a bad guy, but I'm not here to give you any trouble.

「公子」:可不可以拜托你先别想着「立刻把这个人打倒」呢?

Childe:Would it be too much to ask for you to keep the sword sheathed?

「公子」:哈哈,感谢你的风度,旅行者骑士。

Childe:Haha, I thank you for your knightly nobility, Traveler.

「公子」:我听说过你在蒙德的事迹,所以在刚才的仪式上稍微关注了你一下。

Childe:I heard of your deeds in Mondstadt, so I couldn't help but notice you during the proceedings back there.

「公子」:——正因如此,我知道你没做过什么可疑行为,想必暗害神明者另有其人。

Childe:And because I had my eye on you the whole time, I know it wasn't you. Someone else was clearly behind it.

「公子」:但…可叹啊。愚人众身为至冬国使臣…在发生这种大事以后,一定无法得到信任吧。

Childe:But... regrettably, given I'm a Fatui envoy from Snezhnaya... there's no way I'd be trusted after something of this magnitude.

「公子」:统治璃月的七星,总是对我们抱有过多的怀疑…

Childe:The ruling Qixing of Liyue has always been overly suspicious of us.

派蒙:我觉得这应该是愚人众的错。

Paimon:Well can you honestly blame them?

「公子」:哈哈哈哈!我该否认吗?

Childe:Hahaha. Guess I shouldn't try to deny that.

「公子」:算了,陌生人之间保持距离也是好事,反正我也已经很习惯这种戒备的眼神了。

Childe:Okay, sure. Maintaining a distance between strangers is probably a good idea. Either way, I'm already used to it at this stage.

「公子」:但现在,若要洗清「刺客」的嫌疑——就请你们移步「北国银行」吧。

Childe:But right now, if you want to clear yourselves of any suspicion — you need to get yourselves to Northland Bank.

「公子」:我们不能继续在此停留了。须知璃月古谚:「隔墙有耳」。

Childe:Staying here isn't an option. As the old Liyue saying goes: "The walls have ears."

在北国银行与「公子」对话 Talk to Childe at the Northland Bank

派蒙:北国银行…

Paimon:Northland Bank...

「公子」:没错,这里就是至冬国在璃月开设的银行。

Childe:Correct. This bank was opened here in Liyue by Snezhnaya.

「公子」:虽然璃月是提瓦特最重要的商业中心,但我们国家也是很有钱的。

Childe:Though everyone knows Liyue is the most enterprising in Teyvat, Snezhnaya is not short of change either.

派蒙:是哦,穷国也养不起那种对西风骑士团蹬鼻子上脸的外交官呢。

Paimon:Yeah well, poorer nations don't seem the type to have diplomats that come around acting the way yours do towards the Knights of Favonius.

「公子」:呵呵呵。

Childe:Eh-hehehehe...

「公子」:来,给你这个。

Childe:Here, let me give you this.

派蒙:这是…

Paimon:This is a...

「公子」:谁知道呢?有时候用钱只能买到「东西」,却买不到「名字」。

Childe:I'm not sure, exactly. Sometimes, all money can buy is "things" and not a name for oneself.

「公子」:简单来说,这东西是一种信物。让「三眼五显仙人」不会伤害你的信物。

Childe:All I know is that it's a sigil. A sigil to keep the "mighty and illuminated adepti" from bringing harm to you.

派蒙:你说…仙人?

Paimon:Adepti?

「公子」:出城向北,在归离原之西,有一座石林,它的名字是「绝云间」。

Childe:If you head north from the harbor, then west from Guili Plains, you will eventually reach a stone forest known as Jueyun Karst.

「公子」:璃月人相信,那是仙人洞府所在。

Childe:The people of Liyue believe it to be the abode of the adepti.

【选项1】

旅行者:你说「相信」…

Traveler: They really believe that?

【选项2】

旅行者:只是传说而已吗?

Traveler: Isn't it just a legend?

「公子」:没错,他们相信传说,所以只在绝云间的外围供奉仙人,不敢继续深入。

Childe:Legend or not, they believe it. As such, offerings to the adepti are made at its borders. Nobody dares venture in.

「公子」:但我不需要「相信」——因为我「知道」,绝云间的仙人是真实存在的。

Childe:But I have no need for believing — not when I know for a fact that the adepti truly exist.

派蒙:看来愚人众的情报网很有用呢…但,你要我们去找仙人做什么呢?

Paimon:Hate to admit it but your Fatui intel seems alright. But, why would we go looking for adepti anyway?

「公子」:嘿,小家伙,你觉得世人求仙,能有多少理由呢?

Childe:Ha, oh my little friend. There are plenty of reasons mortals seek the blessings of adepti.

「公子」:无非有人求财,有人求医,有人求姻缘…而你们就是为了——求个公道。

Childe:Money, health, love... But you... you will go for justice.

派蒙:公道?

Paimon:Justice?

「公子」:七星派出千岩军,要在观礼人士里寻找刺客。

Childe:The Qixing will already have dispatched the Millelith. They'll be seeking out the assassin from amongst the onlookers.

「公子」:但凡人能够刺杀那位横扫千军的武神吗?岩王帝君可没有抛弃过自己的神力。

Childe:But how could a mere mortal kill a god that can sweep aside entire armies? Rex Lapis never gave up his power as a god.

「公子」:这种粗糙的应对,可不符合他们应有的水准。令人怀疑…

Childe:This level of crude response is beyond what is called for. How suspicious...

【选项1】

旅行者:是为了掩盖真正的凶手?

Traveler: You think they're trying to hide the true culprit?

「公子」:或者…是为了掩盖别的什么东西。我也说不准。

Childe:Or... to hide something else. Hard to say.

【选项2】

旅行者:七星才是真凶,想嫁祸给别人?

Traveler: You think the Qixing did it and they're trying to pin it on someone else?

「公子」:你的想法比我更激进呢,荣誉骑士。

Childe:Your thinking is even more radical than my own, Honorary Knight.

「公子」:现在,北国银行也不可能无限期地拖延千岩军的搜查,但仙人百无禁忌。

Childe:Even now, the Northland Bank wouldn't be able to hold the Millelith off for long, but the adepti can clear you of any wrongdoing.

「公子」:璃月就是岩神与仙人一同建立的——当然,是用武力建立的。

Childe:Liyue was founded by the Geo Archon and the adepti — of course, it was built by force.

「公子」:去找他们吧,要比七星的信使更快一步,把未经扭曲的信息带给他们。

Childe:Look for them. And be faster than the Qixing's messengers, so you may give your version of events first.

「公子」:如果说现在的璃月还有谁帮得上你的话…那就只能是绝云间的「三眼五显仙人」们了。

Childe:If there is anyone that can help you in Liyue now, it can only be the mighty and illuminated adepti.

最后更新于