叠山 Moulder of Mountains
遵循着「削月筑阳真君」的指点,你们来到了「琥牢山」,想要面见「理水叠山真君」。 Following the instructions of Moon Carver, you arrive at Mt. Hulao in order to meet with Mountain Shaper.
寻找「理水叠山真君」 Seek out Mountain Shaper
与李丁对话 Talk to Li Ding
李丁:仙人饶命!仙人饶命…求仙人网开一面,放我们兄弟一条生路,仙人饶命,仙人饶命…
Li Ding:Have mercy, O mighty adeptus! I beg you... Show mercy upon me and my brother... Spare our lives!
旅行者:你怎么了?
Traveler:What's wrong?
李丁:你,你…你是谁?怎么…
Li Ding:Who are you? What's going on?
派蒙:明明是我们在提问…
Paimon:We asked you first!
李丁:啊!您能在这绝云间安全行走…我知道了!
Li Ding:...Oh! You enjoy safe passage in Jueyun Karst... It can only mean one thing!
李丁:您一定是…仙使吧!是仙人派您来解救我兄弟的!
Li Ding:You must be adepti messengers! Sent here to rescue me and my brother!
派蒙:这个人到底在说什么呀…
Paimon:What is he talking about?
李丁:仙使慈悲,求仙使搭救!我们两兄弟只因实在无钱供养家里,又听人说,琥牢山中的琥珀藏有宝物。
Li Ding:...Oh, have mercy, mighty messengers of the illuminated adepti! I beg you to save us... My brother and I, we only came here because our family is poor, and we heard tell of treasures hidden in the amber of Mt. Hulao.
李丁:一时间犯了糊涂,只想从山中琥珀里寻得几件宝物,卖了钱,再回去接济家里…
Li Ding:It was stupid of us... but all we wanted to do was find enough treasure to sell and support our family...
李丁:我们顺着山路一路往上,但不曾想,我兄弟李当就突然被琥珀给…给吃了!
Li Ding:We followed the path up the mountain, but suddenly, the amber... it swallowed up my brother, Li Dang!
李丁:我一路奔逃到了这里,细细想来,只怕是我们冲撞了仙家府邸,这是仙人下的惩诫…
Li Ding:I ran away, and made it this far before it dawned on me: We were trespassers in the abode of the adepti, and this was our punishment...
李丁:我不知道如何搭救我兄弟,只能在此求仙人开恩…恳求许久,才等来了二位仙使…
Li Ding:I had no idea how to rescue my brother, so I just started praying for the adepti to have mercy, right here on the spot. And now, at long last, two messengers come to my aid...
派蒙:仙使?我们不是什么仙使,我们也是来找仙人的。
Paimon:What? We're not adepti messengers... We just wanna find the adepti, like everyone else!
李丁:不,不不不,你们肯定是仙使,你们肯定是仙使!
Li Ding:No no no, you must be messengers... You have to be!
李丁:李当被关在山里不知道哪个琥珀里面,求仙使慈悲,求仙使搭救…
Li Ding:I have no idea which amber trapped him... Please, you have to rescue him! I beg you, show me some adepti mercy!
【选项1】
旅行者:好吧…我去看看。
Traveler: Oh, fine. I'll go have a look...
李丁:好,好!谢谢仙使慈悲,我等以后再也不敢了…
Li Ding:Thank you, thank you! O mighty messengers of the illuminated adepti, I promise that we will never be so foolish again...
【选项2】
旅行者:本仙知道了,此后莫再犯糊涂。
Traveler: Of your transgression, your predicament, and your repentance, one has become aware.
派蒙:呜哇…你还真的入戏了,而且还挺有「仙使」气势的。
Paimon:Whoa, check you out! When you speak like that, you actually make a pretty convincing adepti messenger.
李丁:谢谢仙使,谢谢仙使,我等以后再也不敢了…
Li Ding:Thanks be to the adeptus of Mt. Hulao, and to their messengers! Never will we be so foolish again...
敲碎山路旁的琥珀救人 Shatter the amber on the mountain road to save the trapped person
与李当对话 Talk to Li Dang
李当:咳!咳咳,咳…咳咳!
Li Dang:coughing
李当:我怎么…是你们救我出来的?谢谢你们…
Li Dang:Wh—What happened? ...Y—You rescued me? Thank you...
李当:对了!你们看见过我兄弟吗?他叫李丁,我们俩是一同上山的。
Li Dang:Oh! And have you seen my brother? His name is Li Ding, we were climbing the mountain together.
李当:不知道…我兄弟是不是也一样被琥珀给吞了…
Li Dang:I just hope he didn't get trapped in amber too...
【选项1】
旅行者:就是李丁拜托我来救你的。
Traveler: He's the one who sent us looking for you.
李当:那他应该是安全了…
Li Dang:Phew... so he's safe then...?
【选项2】
旅行者:他现在在山顶上。
Traveler: He's at the top of the mountain.
李当:在山顶上?那他应该是安全的…
Li Dang:He made it to the top? That means he should be okay...
李当:谢谢您,我这就去找我兄弟。
Li Dang:Thank you! I will head up to find my brother now.
李当:希望不会在路上再被琥珀给吞了…
Li Dang:Here's hoping I don't run into any more amber on the way...
与李丁、李当对话 Talk to Li Ding and Li Dang
李丁:谢谢仙使,谢谢仙使救我兄弟。
Li Ding:Thank you for rescuing my brother, O mighty messengers of the illuminated adepti.
旅行者:你们见过仙人吗?
Traveler:Have you ever seen the adeptus here?
李丁:啊?我们…我们也只是听说,这琥牢山是仙人府邸。
Li Ding:What? No... I mean, like everyone else, we've heard that there's an adeptus living in Mt. Hulao.
李丁:但我们这种凡夫俗子,自然是无缘得见仙人的。
Li Ding:But regular folks like us would never have the chance to meet them. No way.
李丁:不过您贵为仙使,肯定与我们不同。
Li Ding:Unlike you guys... You're adepti messengers, so it's a whole different story.
李丁:啊,对了,可不能再叨扰仙府,我们这就下山,谢谢仙使…
Li Ding:Anyway, we have trespassed in the realm of the adeptus for long enough. We should get going. Thank you, mighty adepti messengers...
李当:谢谢仙使…
Li Dang:Yes, thank you, messengers...
派蒙:…要是我们真是什么「仙使」就好了。
Paimon:...Boy, it'd be super helpful if we actually were adepti messengers.
派蒙:总感觉,这位仙人的脾气不太好呢…
Paimon:'Cause it seems like this adeptus has got a real temper problem...
派蒙:不过我们也没有做什么坏事,应该也不会…
Paimon:But it's not like we've done anything wrong, so... hopefully we'll be okay... hehe...
理水叠山真君:擅扰山门,又私放受诫贼人。
Mountain Shaper:Who dares trespass on my mountain? Who is it that frees the thief from his incarceration?
理水叠山真君:无知凡众,还不速速前来领诫!
Mountain Shaper:Foolish mortal, come forth and receive your punishment at once!
面见「理水叠山真君」 Meet Mountain Shaper
理水叠山真君:…不仅闯入「琥牢山」,毁坏山上琥珀,还擅放了正受诫的贼人。
Mountain Shaper:...You intrude upon the sanctity of Mt. Hulao, you destroy the amber of my mountain, and you free a thief whose freedom is not yours to give.
理水叠山真君:这帮贼人确是不晓仙威,但你们,也同样无礼至极。
Mountain Shaper:The thieves' ignorance was an affront to the adepti... but your actions are an abomination of the highest order!
派蒙:呜啊!我们,我们是有理由的!
Paimon:Wait! We can explain...
【选项1】
旅行者:请看这个…
Traveler: Here, look at this...
理水叠山真君:…「百无禁忌箓」,没想到世间还有此物。
Mountain Shaper:...A Sigil of Permission? One was unaware that such things still exist in the mortal realm.
【选项2】
旅行者:是削月筑阳真君让我们来…
Traveler: Moon Carver sent us...
理水叠山真君:削月筑阳真君…他托凡人带口信?
Mountain Shaper:Moon Carver... trusted a mere mortal as his messenger?
理水叠山真君:哦?这是「百无禁忌箓」?世间居然还有此物。
Mountain Shaper:Is this... a Sigil of Permission? One is surprised to find that such things still exist in the mortal realm.
理水叠山真君:昔日帝君铸此神箓,赐予凡人,本就数量稀少,千百年来也散失得差不多了…
Mountain Shaper:In the beginning, Rex Lapis cast them for the mortals with his own hand. Few were made then, and thousands of years on, fewer still remain...
理水叠山真君:你们先陈明详情吧,我会听你们说的,稍后我会查证。
Mountain Shaper:Speak. One shall listen to the matter which brings you here, then one shall verify the truth thereof.
理水叠山真君:璃月港也并不远在天边,若有虚言,也骗不过我。
Mountain Shaper:You would be wise to speak the truth, for Liyue is not so far from here that one would be easily deceived.
你们向理水叠山真君述说了璃月港发生的事…
You tell Mountain Shaper what took place in Liyue Harbor...
理水叠山真君:帝君…遇刺了?
Mountain Shaper:Rex Lapis... Assassinated?
理水叠山真君:还是在「请仙典仪」上?!
Mountain Shaper:At the Rite of Descension!?
理水叠山真君:璃月…凡间…谁敢如此!不…这世上又有多少力量,能刺杀帝君?
Mountain Shaper:What mortal in Liyue— nay, in all the world, would conspire to commit such foul treason? Or perhaps the more pertinent question is, what power in this world could aspire to achieve it?
理水叠山真君:我等众仙遵帝君律令,护佑璃月。因人间兴盛,逐步退于山野,这本是对凡人的好意。
Mountain Shaper:Rex Lapis charged the adepti with the protection of Liyue, and we have always honored this duty. As the people have prospered, so have we gradually withdrawn into the mountains. Indeed, this was a gesture of good will towards humanity.
理水叠山真君:但如今…帝君…帝君…唉…
Mountain Shaper:But now... Alas! Rex Lapis, gone...
理水叠山真君:旅者,你述之事我已知晓。削月筑阳真君延请我等的意思,也已经很明白了。
Mountain Shaper:Traveler, of the matter you have relayed, one has become aware. One now knows why Moon Carver has sent for us.
理水叠山真君:待我将此山之事稍作处理,就去会见众仙。
Mountain Shaper:Once one has dealt with certain matters here that require my attention, one shall convene with the other adepti.
旅行者:话说,那些琥珀是…
Traveler:Can someone explain the amber situation to me?
派蒙:我知道!一定是这位仙人的仙力啦,就和小说里写的一样…
Paimon:Paimon can! Adepti always have magical powers in storybooks, seems it's true in real life too.
派蒙:羽毛就能化为草木,唾液也能化为瀑流。这些琥珀,一定也是类似的形成原理!
Paimon:You know, like how grass is actually adepti hair, and rivers are actually adepti saliva... There must be something similar going on with the amber.
【选项1】
旅行者:类似「燕窝」的原理吗?
Traveler: So is rain... adepti tears?
【选项2】
旅行者:…呃,有点恶心。
Traveler: Amber must be crystallized adepti... ew, gross.
理水叠山真君:…这又是什么说法。这些琥珀,来自于我植下的花,名叫「踱山葵」。
Mountain Shaper:...Your nonsense knows no bounds. This amber is produced by a flower that one has planted here, called the karst crawler.
理水叠山真君:它本身大部分隐于地下,若被踩到,就会生出琥珀,将入侵者包裹在其中。
Mountain Shaper:The majority of the plant is hidden underground. When stepped on, it produces amber to trap the invader.
理水叠山真君:我归隐到此处后,为了山门清静,将它种植在四周,这些年为我挡了不少滋扰,不过,也关了许多莫名的东西…
Mountain Shaper:After taking up residence here, one planted many karst crawlers to ensure that the tranquility of the mountain would remain undisturbed. Over the years, they have helped to prevent many disturbances, but in the process they have also trapped many curious things...
派蒙:所以,这些「琥珀」,其实都是…活的?
Paimon:Oh, so the amber is... alive?
理水叠山真君:正是如此。所以,若我离开此山,只怕害了无辜性命。
Mountain Shaper:Correct. Thus, one may not leave this place in its current state, for fear of the risk to innocent lives in one's absence.
理水叠山真君:我稍作处理后,就会动身。你们自行速速离去吧。
Mountain Shaper:One will depart as soon as one has attended to this matter. One trusts that the manner of your departure will be swifter in nature.
最后更新于