望舒 Wangshu

你在绝云间遇仙,仙人「削月筑阳真君」见信物出手,从千岩军手中保护了你。当「削月筑阳真君」得知神明死讯,又了解到你的冤情之后,它认为七星的表现令人失望,甚至推断七星可能正是幕后黑手,暗害了神明,以图执掌璃月大局。在它的授意下,你前去寻访各位隐居的仙人,转达口信。 You came across an adeptus, "Moon Carver." Seeing the keepsake you bo

前往望舒客栈 Go to Wangshu Inn

派蒙:啊,这里就是望舒客栈了。

Paimon:Oh, this seems to be Wangshu Inn.

派蒙:比起「绝云间」,这里看起来就很缺乏仙气…真的会有仙人出没吗?

Paimon:Compared to Jueyun Karst this place seems basic. Are we really gonna find an adeptus here?

派蒙:我们找找看吧…我觉得在露台的可能性比较高!唔…至少不可能在厨房烧灶火吧。

Paimon:Let's take a look. Paimon reckons he'll be on the balcony. Heh, doubt we're going to find him in the kitchen.

来到了露台的你们四处张望却丝毫不见人影,正在你们远眺山水风光时,一位仙人倏忽而至…

You take a good look around the balcony, but there's no one to be seen. You stop to admire the view — when suddenly, an adeptus appears

与魈对话 Talk to Xiao

魈:「百无禁忌箓」?看来你们有备而来…

Xiao:A Sigil of Permission? You came prepared.

魈:但这只是让我不伤害你们的信物,并不代表你们不会受到伤害。

Xiao:Though this only prevents me from hurting you myself. Doesn't stop you from getting hurt in other ways.

派蒙:呃…我不太明白…

Paimon:Uhh... Paimon doesn't get it...

魈:过分接近仙与魔的世界,即为逾矩。

Xiao:Too much contact with our world is breaking the rules.

魈:人的灵魂不如仙人强韧,血液中也难以承载如此浓度的仙家气运。

Xiao:Mortal souls are not as robust as those of adepti, nor can your blood carry this level of adeptal energy.

魈:算是为你们好,抓紧离开吧。

Xiao:It's for your own good. Leave. Now.

还未等你们解释,魈便自己离开了…

Without waiting for you to explain, Xiao disappears...

派蒙:等一下,我们是来…

Paimon:Wait a sec, we came here to...

派蒙:啊,好生气。这个人怎么自说自话的。

Paimon:Argh! Paimon's... peeved! All he does is think about himself!

派蒙:好想给他起个难听的绰号…但要是得罪了仙人,以后发现宝箱的时候,会不会只能开出卷心菜…?

Paimon:Paimon wants to give him an ugly nickname... but if you tick off an adeptus, the only thing you'll probably ever find in treasure chests is cabbages! Bleurgh!

派蒙:唉…我们还是去请教一下客栈的老板娘,问问她怎么和仙人正常交流吧。

Paimon:Ugh... Guess we should go ask the boss lady of the inn about just how she manages to talk to adepti.

向客栈老板娘请教 Ask the boss lady about Xiao

旅行者:关于那位仙人…

Traveler:Tell me about that adeptus

菲尔戈黛特:哦?你们已经见过魈了?

Verr Goldet:Oh? You've already met Xiao?

菲尔戈黛特:不错嘛,难得他心情好,居然愿意出来见人…

Verr Goldet:Not bad. Not often he's in a good enough mood to agree to see people.

派蒙:原来这样的态度就已经是「心情好」了。

Paimon:That's his good mood?

菲尔戈黛特:是啊,仙缘难得,许多人一心访仙,却终生未见仙人一面呢。

Verr Goldet:Oh yes, the adepti are very hard to come by. Many people go their whole lives praying to them, never once actually getting to see one.

菲尔戈黛特:岩神建立璃月时,借助了仙人的力量。

Verr Goldet:When the Geo Archon built Liyue, he borrowed power from the adepti.

菲尔戈黛特:但因为仙人中的大多数,都只懂得以战斗来守护璃月…

Verr Goldet:But most of them only know how to protect Liyue by fighting.

菲尔戈黛特:所以数千年来,终究还是人类掌握了贸易之都的运作,而仙人隐居在外。

Verr Goldet:So for many millennia, it has instead been humans who have led Liyue, whilst the adepti have lived hidden away on the outskirts.

派蒙:老板娘懂得真多啊。

Paimon:You really know a lot, huh boss lady.

菲尔戈黛特:不是「老板娘」,是「老板」——

Verr Goldet:It's not "boss lady," it's just boss...

菲尔戈黛特:总之,既然你们这么有仙缘,那事情就好办多了。

Verr Goldet:Anyway, seen as you have the favor of the adepti, things should be a lot easier.

菲尔戈黛特:要问我的建议嘛…嗯,其实只要试着去哄魈开心就好啦。

Verr Goldet:Well... If you wanna know my opinion... If you keep Xiao in a good mood, things should be okay.

派蒙:开心…?那位「护法夜叉」大人,很难想象他开心起来是什么样子的…

Paimon:Good mood? Can't really imagine what a "good mood" looks like for that "Vigilant Yaksha."

菲尔戈黛特:哼哼,很期待吧?

Verr Goldet:Haha! Will be interesting, won't it?

菲尔戈黛特:(其实我也从没见他笑过…)

Verr Goldet:(Come to think of it, I've never seen him smile either...)

菲尔戈黛特:这样吧,先去找大厨要一份杏仁豆腐,再加上一道你拿手的菜。

Verr Goldet:How 'bout this — you go see the chef for a bowl of Almond Tofu, and a plate of whatever it is you are best at making.

菲尔戈黛特:杏仁豆腐是魈难得喜欢的人间食物,拿手的菜就靠你自由发挥了。

Verr Goldet:Almond Tofu is one of the few human foods Xiao likes. The other dish is up to you.

派蒙:唔,自由发挥…旅行者,你最擅长做什么菜呢?

Paimon:Up to us, eh...? Traveler, what do you think you're the best at cooking?

【选项1】

旅行者:「满足沙拉」吧。

Traveler: Satisfying Salad I guess?

派蒙:是那种很难出错的食物呢。

Paimon:Really hard to screw that one up, right?

【选项2】

旅行者:「大红莲麻辣火史莱姆」吧。

Traveler: Perhaps a Maha Manjusaka Hot Pyro Slime?

派蒙:哇,听起来很新奇,想吃吃看!

Paimon:Wow! Never heard of that one! Paimon wants to try it!

派蒙:不过,送给仙人的礼物还是保守一点,就用「满足沙拉」好了…

Paimon:But, if we're gonna be cooking for an adeptus, perhaps the Satisfying Salad would be the safer choice...

制作一份「美味的满足沙拉」 Make a Delicious Satisfying Salad

与大厨对话 Talk to the chef

言笑:大爷我正在休息,闲人勿扰。

Smiley Yanxiao:Can't you see I'm on a break kid? Scram.

旅行者:请问,杏仁豆腐…

Traveler:Excuse me, we'd like an Almond To—

言笑:闲人勿扰。

Smiley Yanxiao:Scram!

派蒙:呜…这位大厨的服务热情,和蒙德的铁匠瓦格纳先生不相上下呢。

Paimon:Whoa, this chef guy's service is about as good as that Wagner guy's back in Mondstadt.

旅行者:菜是戈黛特老板点的。

Traveler:It's for the boss, Goldet.

言笑:……

Smiley Yanxiao:...

言笑:原来如此。老板吩咐下来的事,那就没办法了。

Smiley Yanxiao:I see. If it's for the boss, then guess I don't have a choice now, do I?

言笑:但很可惜,我现在有心无力,没法做出杏仁豆腐这种细致甜食。

Smiley Yanxiao:But my heart's not really in it right now, not enough to make a dessert as painstaking as Almond Tofu.

派蒙:这是为什么呢?

Paimon:And why is that?

言笑:剑客的手必须稳定,咱当厨子的自然也是如此。

Smiley Yanxiao:A fencer's hand must be steady, so too must the hand of a chef.

言笑:但现在我的手,不好意思…有点不太稳…

Smiley Yanxiao:But my hands, I'm... they're not steady...

言笑:原因嘛…是因为有客人传言,这客栈里…闹鬼…

Smiley Yanxiao:Because ahh, a traveler once told me that this inn... is haunted.

言笑:而且就在刚才!刚才…我在厨房…也看见了…不太对劲的东西…

Smiley Yanxiao:And then, just now — just now! In the kitchen... I saw something... something not right.

派蒙:(这位大厨看起来这么凶恶,说起灵异话题来,语气就变得很虚弱呢。)

Paimon:(This chef looks so intimidating, but speak of ghosts and he becomes weak.)

言笑:总之…一想到连望舒客栈都不安全了,我磨甜杏仁的手就稳定不下来…

Smiley Yanxiao:I keep thinking... even Wangshu Inn isn't safe. I—I can't keep a steady hand for something like Almond Tofu.

派蒙:好吧,旅行者。为了最高品质的精美杏仁豆腐,我们就去厨房看一下吧。

Paimon:Alright Traveler. In the name of high-quality Almond Tofu, we need to go check this kitchen out.

前往厨房 Go to the kitchen

派蒙:这里好像什么都…

Paimon:Doesn't seem to be anyth—

派蒙:……

Paimon:...

派蒙:…………

Paimon:...

一个身影稀薄的鬼魂从你们面前跑过…

A ghost runs across the room before your very eyes...

派蒙:#%^%*&……!!

Paimon:#@&%*!

将情形告知言笑 Tell Smiley Yanxiao about what happened

言笑:啊!你们果然也看到了!真的有鬼!

Smiley Yanxiao:What!? You saw it too! There really is a ghost!

言笑:这…这可如何是好…

Smiley Yanxiao:What... How can I...

派蒙:他已经不行了…怎么办?

Paimon:Okay, so he's useless now. What do we do?

派蒙:算了,我们还是去问问老板娘吧。

Paimon:Forget it. Let's just go see the boss lady again.

向戈黛特求助 Seek help from Verr Goldet

菲尔戈黛特:哼哼…被这种小事吓到,亏他曾经还是江洋大盗。

Verr Goldet:Hehe... Scared of something so insignificant. Hard to believe he was once a notorious bandit.

派蒙:戈黛特老板好像不怎么怕鬼的样子?

Paimon:You don't seem that afraid of ghosts, boss lady.

菲尔戈黛特:神神鬼鬼的,我可见得多了…

Verr Goldet:Gods and ghosts, I've seen it all before.

派蒙:啊,说起来,别人好像也不知道仙人在客栈出没,但戈黛特老板…

Paimon:Come to think of it, others don't seem to know there's an adeptus here at the inn, except for the boss lady...

菲尔戈黛特:嘘…

Verr Goldet:Shh!

菲尔戈黛特:再细说下去,就是我的「小秘密」的范围了哦。

Verr Goldet:Say any more and you'll be divulging my little secret.

菲尔戈黛特:好了,你们不如去跑一趟吧。让那小鬼别再吓人了。

Verr Goldet:Right. Best you two be off. Go see to it that little ghost doesn't go scaring anybody else.

菲尔戈黛特:这可不是差使你们——正如那位仙人所说,人的灵魂不如仙人强韧。

Verr Goldet:Not that I'm ordering you around. It's like the adeptus said, mortal souls are not as robust as those of the adepti.

菲尔戈黛特:为了接触仙人时不受伤害,就从接触小鬼开始锻炼吧。

Verr Goldet:So as to not be harmed when dealing with the adepti, you can start by practicing with that ghost.

【选项1】

旅行者:我没问题。

Traveler: Sounds good.

派蒙:但要怎么劝说鬼魂呢?

Paimon:But how should we persuade the ghost?

【选项2】

旅行者:但要怎么劝说鬼魂呢?

Traveler: But how should we persuade the ghost?

菲尔戈黛特:客栈里有一幅字画,描摹了璃月通行千年的「降魔印」,你们可以去看看它的样子。

Verr Goldet:There is a calligraphy painting in the inn known as the Witness Sigil. It's been in circulation for over a thousand years. Go take a look at it.

菲尔戈黛特:——然后,就在这间客栈附近,寻找「能够见到完整降魔印的地方」吧。

Verr Goldet:Once you have, look for a place outside where you can see the exact same Witness Sigil formation.

观察挂画 Observe the painting

寻找能见到完整降魔印的地方 Find a place where you can see the whole Witness Sigil

派蒙:出…出现了!好吓人…旅行者,抓她就靠…靠你了…

Paimon:Th—There she is! So scary... Traveler, quick, you... you grab her.

派蒙:啊,她想逃…!

Paimon:She's trying to get away!

派蒙:只能跟上去了,按老板娘的说法,这下她就没法像上次一样消失了!

Paimon:We have to follow her. If it's as the boss lady said, she won't disappear like last time!

追逐鬼魂 Chase the ghost

打倒遗迹猎者 Defeat the Ruin Hunter

派蒙:啊——不服输的小鬼!

Paimon:Argh! She doesn't know when to give up!

派蒙:这座看起来早就坏掉了的遗迹守卫…难道是被「幽灵附身」了吗?!

Paimon:This old, decrepit Ruin Guard... Surely it's not... possessed!?

与小冥对话 Talk to Dusky Ming

小冥:大丘丘病了♪,二丘丘瞧♪…

Dusky Ming:♪ Silly-churl, billy-churl ♪...

派蒙:呼…呼…终于抓到你了,真是累人。

Paimon:Phew... Finally caught you. Paimon's pooped.

小冥:三丘丘采药♪,四丘丘熬♪…

Dusky Ming:♪ Silly-billy hilichurl ♪ ...

派蒙:闹鬼是不好的!小朋友你明白吗?

Paimon:Haunting things isn't nice! Little girl, are you listening?

小冥:五丘丘死了♪,六丘丘抬♪…

Dusky Ming:♪ Chilly-churl, frilly-churl ♪ ...

派蒙:有没有在听我说话啊!

Paimon:Now listen here young lady!

小冥:……

Dusky Ming:...

小冥:好喔。

Dusky Ming:Okay.

小冥:小冥不会再捉弄住店的客人了。

Dusky Ming:Dusky Ming won't tease the travelers at the inn anymore.

小冥:下次,就换旅行者哥哥/姐姐再来和小冥一起玩吧。

Dusky Ming:Next time Traveler can come play with Dusky Ming.

小冥:如果哥哥/姐姐不来的话,小冥会去找你的…

Dusky Ming:If you don't come and play, Dusky Ming will come find you~

将情形告知言笑 Tell Smiley Yanxiao about what happened

言笑:什…什么,居然从鬼魂口中要到了不再作祟的保证…

Smiley Yanxiao:Wh-What... You really got the ghost to promise to stop haunting the inn?

言笑:您…真是高人。

Smiley Yanxiao:Wow... You really are something...

言笑:我言笑服了。

Smiley Yanxiao:I am in your debt.

言笑:请稍等,我为您认真做一道最细最滑的杏仁豆腐,包您满意。

Smiley Yanxiao:Please wait a moment. I'll make you the smoothest, silkiest bowl of Almond Tofu.

言笑:哈哈,手指重新变得稳定的感觉,好。

Smiley Yanxiao:Haha, my hands are steadier than ever now that she's gone.

与魈对话 Talk to Xiao

魈:…又是你们。

Xiao:...You two again.

派蒙:等等!这次先别急着消失。

Paimon:Wait! Don't go disappearing again.

你们将食物交给了魈…

You give the food to Xiao...

魈:这是…?

Xiao:What's this?

派蒙:是你最喜欢的杏仁豆腐,和这位异国旅行者的拿手好菜,充满异国风情的沙拉喔。

Paimon:It's your favorite, Almond Tofu! As well as this distant traveler's best dish — a Satisfying Salad.

派蒙:旅行者!快!趁他吃东西的时候…把事情都跟他说了!

Paimon:Traveler! Quick! Tell him everything before he finishes eating!

魈:岩王帝君…竟遭此厄。

Xiao:Rex Lapis... How could this be?

魈:我…无法想象。不论时代如何变易,我都从未想象过失去帝君的璃月之地。

Xiao:I... can't imagine it. Though times have changed, I've never imagined a Liyue without him.

魈:掌管人间的七星…究竟在这件事里扮演了怎样的角色?

Xiao:The ruling Qixing... Just what role have they played in this?

魈:……

Xiao:...

魈:我会去找削月、理水、留云三位真君。他们也是时候作出决断了。

Xiao:I will seek Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper, and Cloud Retainer. It is time they too made their decisions.

【选项1】

旅行者:仙人会来接管璃月吗?

Traveler: Will the adepti take over his role in Liyue?

【选项2】

旅行者:仙人会去质问七星吗?

Traveler: Will the adepti interrogate the Qixing?

魈:仙人不会逃避责任。

Xiao:Adepti do not turn on their responsibilities.

魈:虽然…我有不愿沾染凡尘的理由,但职责终归是职责。

Xiao:I have my reasons to not want to be tainted by the mortal realm, but... responsibilities are responsibilities.

魈:因为我们的神,乃是「契约」之神。

Xiao:Our god is the God of Contracts after all.

派蒙:等一下!我还有最后一个问题。

Paimon:Wait! Paimon still has one last question.

魈:嗯?

Xiao:Hmm?

派蒙:那个…小冥…究竟是…

Paimon:That... Dusky Ming. She's...

魈:降妖除魔时,偶尔也会遇到从未害过人的恶灵,又暂时难以超度。

Xiao:When conquering demons, on occasion, you can come across spirits who have never hurt anyone, yet are also not yet able to be moved on.

魈:所以拜托「老板」与「掌柜」,收留一段时日。

Xiao:So I asked the innkeeper and the boss if they could keep her here for a time.

派蒙:原来是望舒客栈帮忙养着的啊——!这家客栈的业务范围也太广了吧?!

Paimon:So really, Wangshu Inn was looking after her! Really keeping a wide range of business going, huh!

最后更新于