岩下迷境 Chasmic Maze
层岩巨渊底层的地面突然崩裂,在场众人无一例外跌入其中。地底下竟有一处不知名的空间,为了离开此地,众人齐心协力展开调查… The ground at the bottom of The Chasm suddenly collapsed, causing everyone to fall in. As it turns out, there is an unknown space further be
进入秘境 Enter the Domain
确认秘境是否通向外界 Ascertain if the Domain leads outside
离开秘境 Leave the Domain
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
荒泷一斗:嗯?不对,怎么搞的。
Arataki Itto:Wh— Huh? Wait, this ain't right!
派蒙:我们…我们怎么回来了?
Paimon:Uh, how did we end up back here!?
荒泷一斗:这里是我们走过的地方?
Arataki Itto:So we've been here already?
久岐忍:对,是起点。
Kuki Shinobu:Yes, this is exactly where we started.
荒泷一斗:可我们没走错啊,刚才一路走的都是通往出口的路,没有往回。
Arataki Itto:But we couldn't have taken a wrong turn, we were headed in the same direction the entire time. We never turned around...
夜兰:我也记得是这样。
Yelan:Yes, that's what I thought, too.
荒泷一斗:旅行者,你也确定没错对吧?
Arataki Itto:Traveler, we were going the right way, weren't we?
旅行者:嗯,我觉得没有走错。
Traveler:Yes, I thought we were headed in the right direction.
派蒙:奇怪…
Paimon:How strange...
荒泷一斗:在稻妻有种说法,商人晚上走夜路中了狸妖的奸计,整晚都在同一个地方绕个不停,直到天亮还走不出去…
Arataki Itto:There's a legend in Inazuma about a merchant who was tricked by a bake-danuki one evening and kept circling around the same place the whole night. Even by dawn, they still hadn't found a way out...
派蒙:不就是鬼打墙嘛,我也知道哦。
Paimon:Yeah, Paimon's heard that one before too.
荒泷一斗:原来大家都知道,那就好办了,我现在认为,我们就是遇到了这种怪事。
Arataki Itto:So we're all familiar with the story then? Good, because I'm pretty sure that's what's happening to us right now.
荒泷一斗:不过没关系,我有个帮手能驱邪,遇到这种情况,就该叫他出来了。
Arataki Itto:But fear not, I happen to have a certain sidekick who can exorcise youkai and spirits and whatnot. Let me summon him real quick.
派蒙:一斗这个鬼,身边竟然有驱邪的伙伴…他心可真大啊。
Paimon:Unbelievable. An oni who's friends with an exorcist... What an open-minded guy.
久岐忍:迟钝是老大过得好的资本嘛。
Kuki Shinobu:For the boss, ignorance is a virtue.
荒泷一斗:来吧,阿丑!
Arataki Itto:You're up, Ushi, go get that spirit!
阿丑:哞——!
Ushi:Moo!
荒泷一斗:这就是咱们荒泷派编外成员,阿丑。
Arataki Itto:This is Ushi, an auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang.
阿丑:哞哞。
Ushi:Moo, moo.
荒泷一斗:哦,阿丑在向大家问好呢。你们叫他阿丑也行,丑哥也行。阿丑可擅长找路了,一会儿就让他带我们走。
Arataki Itto:Haha, oh, Ushi says hello everyone. You can just call him "Ushi" or "Beefcake." Yeah, he's got a keen sense of direction, so I'll let him lead the way.
夜兰:原来还有编外成员…
Yelan:I didn't know gangs could have auxiliary members...
烟绯:我觉得不像靠谱的样子。
Yanfei:This does not have the trappings of something that's gonna work.
夜兰:谁知道。
Yelan:You're telling me.
荒泷一斗:阿丑,去!给兄弟们找条明路。
Arataki Itto:Alright, go Ushi! Go find us a way outta here!
阿丑:哞——!
Ushi:Moo!
:阿丑开始在四周寻找是否有隐藏的出口…
:Ushi begins looking around for a hidden exit...
阿丑:哞…哞哞…哞!
Ushi:Moo... Moo, moo... Moo!
荒泷一斗:嗯?噢噢…啊?!不会吧?!
Arataki Itto:Huh? What's that... Really!? Aw, no way!
派蒙:怎么了?
Paimon:What's wrong?
荒泷一斗:阿丑说,他沿路找遍了,根本没有出口。
Arataki Itto:Ushi says he's searched everywhere but there's no exit.
荒泷一斗:可我们既然能进来,没理由出不去啊。不行…我去看看。
Arataki Itto:That doesn't add up, if we were able to come in, then there must be a way to get out. Here, lemme take another look.
烟绯:你们注意到了吗?起初我们以为自己是从上空掉下来的,那时头上还有高不见顶的出口…现在出口也消失了。
Yanfei:Has anyone else noticed this? We initially thought we fell here from above. At that time, there was a way out high overhead... But now, it seems even that exit has disappeared.
烟绯:怎么会这样?
Yanfei:Inexplicable, if you ask me...
久岐忍:看来,地下这些建筑不是我们想的那么简单。
Kuki Shinobu:It seems there's more than meets the eye with these underground structures.
夜兰:…我四处检查一下。
Yelan:...I'm gonna take another look around.
派蒙:这里四处都是岩壁,会不会…会不会是我们记错了,其实我们根本不是从这里掉下来的!
Paimon:Everywhere we look there are just more and more rocks. Uh, maybe we've just misremembered, maybe this isn't the place we started from!
荒泷一斗:喂,你是在害怕吗?
Arataki Itto:What, you scared now?
派蒙:我、我可没有那么胆小!
Paimon:N—No, Paimon's super brave...!
阿丑:哞——
Ushi:Moo...
荒泷一斗:阿丑也觉得你害怕了。没关系,害怕就说出来,我们保护你。
Arataki Itto:Oh yeah? Well Ushi also thinks you're scared. It's okay, don't be scared to admit you're uh... scared. You've got us here to protect you.
旅行者:派蒙,有我在。
Traveler:I'm here for you too, Paimon.
荒泷一斗:愣着也不是办法,再找找路吧。阿忍,你陪着恩人,我带旅行者和派蒙。
Arataki Itto:We can't just sit here twiddling our thumbs, let's keep looking for a way out. Shinobu, you stay here with my precious savior, I'll take Traveler and Paimon with me.
久岐忍:好,大家都要注意安全。
Kuki Shinobu:Got it. Be careful, everyone.
烟绯:恩人什么的,言重了,叫烟绯就行。一斗先生不愧是帮派老大,很有领导力嘛。
Yanfei:Please, there's no need to keep calling me "savior," just Yanfei is fine. Mr. Arataki, it seems that as the head of the Arataki Gang, you possess a strong sense of leadership.
荒泷一斗:哪里哪里,你叫我一斗就行。既然说好都是同伴,就该彼此照顾。派蒙,怕的话本大爷可以捂住你的眼睛。
Arataki Itto:Too kind, too kind. And just call me Itto. Since we're a team now, we should have each other's backs. Paimon, if you feel scared again, I can cover your eyes for you.
:众人兵分几路,检查了四周的环境,但并无收获…
:You split into teams to investigate the surroundings, but fail to find anything...
荒泷一斗:…唉。
Arataki Itto:...sigh
派蒙:真的没有出口…
Paimon:Seems there's really no way out...
阿丑:哞!
Ushi:Moo!
荒泷一斗:我觉得,这地方有问题。
Arataki Itto:I can't shake the feeling that there's something off about this place.
久岐忍:老大,你们那里怎么样?
Kuki Shinobu:Boss, did you guys find anything over there?
旅行者:没有收获。
Traveler:No, nothing.
荒泷一斗:而且就在刚才,我余光好像瞥到几个人影…别是真闹鬼了吧。
Arataki Itto:Not only that, I coulda sworn I saw some shadows moving a second ago... This place better not be haunted.
派蒙:虽然现在气氛很不对劲,但我还是要说,一斗,你自己不就是鬼吗?
Paimon:Probably not the right time to ask this, but Paimon just can't help it. Itto, you're an oni... Doesn't that kinda mean everywhere you go is haunted?
荒泷一斗:不是啦!我是说那种,那种忽闪忽闪,一会儿有一会儿没的。
Arataki Itto:No! ...Ignore the red horns, okay? I'm talking about spooky, floaty ghosts, now-you-see-'em, now-you-don't kinda haunted.
派蒙:嗯?一斗,其实…你怕鬼吗?
Paimon:Uh, Itto? Are you... afraid of ghosts?
久岐忍:啊呀。被人家看出来了呢,老大。
Kuki Shinobu:Oh no, Boss. You've been found out.
荒泷一斗:我、我哪有!你们不许乱说。
Arataki Itto:What, me? Hah, no way! You kidding? Stop joking around... seriously though.
派蒙:嘻嘻,看你这样我忽然不怕了…喂放牛的,要是害怕的话,我可以捂着你的眼睛哦。
Paimon:Hehe, looking at you, Paimon suddenly doesn't feel scared anymore... Hey, Bull-Chucker, if you're scared, Paimon can cover your eyes for you.
久岐忍:……
Kuki Shinobu:...
久岐忍:看来,我得找点别的事做了。
Kuki Shinobu:Maybe I should make better use of my time.
旅行者:(嗯?阿忍走到一旁,似乎找了几块石头,又从口袋拿出树枝和堇瓜…嗯嗯?)
Traveler:(Hmm? Shinobu walked off to grab a few stones, then she took out some twigs and Lavender Melons from her pocket... What?)
久岐忍:放点盐…胡椒也来一点。
Kuki Shinobu:Add a little salt... and some pepper.
旅行者:请问你是在烤堇瓜吗?
Traveler:Are you roasting Lavender Melons?
久岐忍:对。烤堇瓜很好吃,一会儿你也尝尝吧。
Kuki Shinobu:Yeah. Roasted Lavender Melon is delicious. You can try some when it's done.
旅行者:好。
Traveler:Okay.
久岐忍:唔…有甜咸两种,你喜欢哪种?
Kuki Shinobu:Oh right, there are two types: sweet and savory. Which would you prefer?
旅行者:都可以。
Traveler:I'm happy with either.
久岐忍:嗯,那就都试试好了。越是现在这种场合,越要稳定精神。
Kuki Shinobu:Alright, you can try them both then. It's important that we remain calm, especially when we are in the throes of a tough situation like this.
久岐忍:如果我没猜错的话,这里可能藏着不方便让我和老大知道的秘密。不过别担心,我会注意不让老大打扰你们讨论机密的。
Kuki Shinobu:If I'm reading the situation correctly, there seems to be some secret here that the boss and I are not supposed to know about. But don't worry, I'll distract the boss while you discuss things with the others.
烟绯:哇,居然在烤东西吃。
Yanfei:Ooh, I thought I smelled something cooking.
久岐忍:烟绯小姐要来一点吗?
Kuki Shinobu:Would you like some, Yanfei?
烟绯:我不饿,你们先吃吧。
Yanfei:Thank you, but I'm not hungry. You guys go ahead.
烟绯:说起来,跟阿忍也是好久没见了。
Yanfei:Oh, and by the way, I haven't seen you in a while, Shinobu.
久岐忍:是啊。上回见面还是我在璃月念书的时候了,你来替我的老师代了一节课。
Kuki Shinobu:Yeah, it has been a while, hasn't it? The last time I saw you was when you taught one of my classes as a substitute while I was studying in Liyue.
烟绯:代课…啊,想起来了,是有一年的冬天对吧?
Yanfei:Substitute teacher... Ah yes, now I remember. It was during winter, wasn't it?
久岐忍:对,大家都说你讲课很有趣。这么说来…应该叫你一声师姐才对。
Kuki Shinobu:Yes, I remember everyone said your lecture was very interesting. Now that I think about it, I should call you "Senpai."
烟绯:嗯嗯,这个叫法真不错,我喜欢!
Yanfei:Ooh, I like the sound of that! Hehe!
烟绯:没想到会跟师妹一起遇到这种意外,也算是缘分了。
Yanfei:Who would've ever guessed that we'd get caught up in such a dilemma together. It must be fate.
旅行者:烟绯还会讲课,真厉害。
Traveler:So Yanfei gives lectures too? That's incredible.
久岐忍:而且风格诙谐幽默,寓教于乐,很受学生欢迎哦。
Kuki Shinobu:Not only that, she's funny and engaging while she speaks. Needless to say, she is very popular among the students.
烟绯:哈哈哈,师妹真是过奖。
Yanfei:Haha! Aww, I'm flattered.
夜兰:几位,都在啊。
Yelan:I see everyone is still here.
烟绯:夜兰,我们分头找过了,这附近没有出口。你呢?有什么收获吗?
Yanfei:Yelan, we split into groups and searched the area, but there are no signs of any way out. How about you? Did you manage to find anything?
夜兰:没有。
Yelan:No.
夜兰:而且…虽然我不想这么说,但还是做好心理准备吧。
Yelan:And... though I'd prefer not to say it, we'd better mentally prepare ourselves.
夜兰:如果一直找不到路,我们也许会在地下待一段时间。
Yelan:If we can't find a way out, we may be stuck underground for some time.
烟绯:…我想也是。
Yanfei:...I think you might be right.
久岐忍:…明白了。
Kuki Shinobu:...I understand.
夜兰:但世上不应存在只能进不能出的地下空间,这不合理…我会继续想办法。
Yelan:Hmm, an underground space with an entrance but no exit... it just doesn't make any sense. I'll figure something out, just give me some time.
夜兰:各位假如找到疑似出口的地方,也千万记得在保证安全的前提下进行探索。
Yelan:If anyone happens to find a potential exit, please be sure to take every precaution before exploring further.
旅行者:(说起来,魈也在这里。还记得他提过,如果遇到棘手的情况,可以呼唤他的名字。)
Traveler:(Come to think of it, Xiao is here, too. He said we can always call his name if we get into trouble.)
旅行者:(…嗯,或许是个办法。)
Traveler:(Maybe it's worth a try...)
派蒙:喂喂,看你神情严肃,是要做什么吗?
Paimon:Hey, Traveler? What's with the serious face? Do you have a plan?
旅行者:你记不记得,魈也在这里。
Traveler:Well, I was just thinking that Xiao is also here, remember?
派蒙:魈…对哦!你是不是想叫他来帮忙?
Paimon:Xiao... oh, right! Do you want to get him to help us?
旅行者:我认为可以一试。
Traveler:I think it's worth a try.
派蒙:好,试试看!
Paimon:Sure, let's give it a shot!
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
你试着在心中念起魈的名字…
You try reciting Xiao's name in your heart.
旅行者:魈,能听见吗?
Traveler:Xiao, can you hear me?
派蒙:……
Paimon:...
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
旅行者:魈?
Traveler:Uh, Xiao?
派蒙:没有回应…我还以为魈无论在哪都会赶过来呢。
Paimon:Huh, no response... Paimon thought Xiao would come no matter where we are.
派蒙:难道说,就连魈都感觉不到我们的气息吗?
Paimon:Oh no, does that mean even Xiao can't sense our presence here?
旅行者:(……)
Traveler:(...)
旅行者:(如果真是如此,将意味着什么?我们身处的这片地下…究竟是怎么回事?)
Traveler:(Wonder what that could mean... What's the deal with this place?)
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
烟绯:没想到我们会被困在这个地方,这下可真是难办了。
Yanfei:Who could've ever guessed we'd get trapped in a place like this. It's quite the predicament...
烟绯:就算我博学广闻,那也是在律法领域之内。我可不懂什么「越狱」的知识…
Yanfei:For all the studying I've done in my life, all I know is how to land people in prison... I don't know the first thing about breaking out of one...
烟绯:亏我还和老爹定过「要快乐生活」的契约呢…唉,至少我不能消沉。
Yanfei:I've even made a contract with my father to "live a happy life"... I can't give up hope now.
烟绯:往好处想,能来新地方开开眼界,还能和旧友重逢,都是好事。
Yanfei:Try and stay positive... At least I've explored a new place and seen more of the world while reuniting with some old friends.
烟绯:嗯嗯…对,好事。嗯…
Yanfei:Uh-huh... Yeah, there's still a silver lining. I guess...
夜兰:现在情况严峻,暂时找不到出口。要做好多待一段时间的心理准备。
Yelan:Our situation is grim. There doesn't appear to be a way out for now. We should be prepared to stay for a while.
夜兰:好在物资看起来还不缺。这支拼拼凑凑的队伍里,也有擅于应对危机的人。
Yelan:Fortunately, we don't seem to lack supplies, and even our motley crew has people who can keep their cool when the stakes are high.
夜兰:照顾好你们自己。剩下的,我来想办法。
Yelan:Just focus on taking care of yourselves, I'll figure out the rest.
荒泷一斗:不行,我要再去看一次。拿出我荒泷天下独尊…
Arataki Itto:That's it, I wanna take another look. And this time, I, Arataki "The One and Oni," will...
久岐忍:老大。
Kuki Shinobu:Boss.
荒泷一斗:噫!干嘛那么严肃嘛。
Arataki Itto:Whoa! What's up, sourpuss?
久岐忍:烤堇瓜。
Kuki Shinobu:Time for some Roasted Lavender Melon.
荒泷一斗:哈?发生了那么大的事情,你就叫我在这烤堇瓜?
Arataki Itto:Huh? We're trapped in a life and death situation underground, and you're telling me it's time for Roasted Lavender Melon?
阿丑:哞!哞。
Ushi:Moo, moo.
荒泷一斗:听见没,阿丑都说你说得对…等等,阿丑你又是帮哪边的?
Arataki Itto:Interesting, you hear that? Ushi says you're completely right... Wait, hold on, whose side are you on, Beefcake?
阿丑:哞…
Ushi:Moo...
久岐忍:后勤是很重要的。保持充沛的体力和稳定的精神状态,才能应对未知。
Kuki Shinobu:It's important to stay replenished. We must keep our energy and morale up in preparation for facing the unknown.
久岐忍:阿丑也知道这个道理。
Kuki Shinobu:Even Ushi knows that.
荒泷一斗:好啊,你们一个两个的…这就已经吃上了?
Arataki Itto:Fine, you two... Hey are you already eating?
荒泷一斗:等等,已经熟了?香倒是挺香的…嗯…
Arataki Itto:Hold on, is it still warm? Oh, that does smell good... Mmm...
荒泷一斗:好吧,那就先垫垫肚子再想办法。别把堇瓜吃完了,也给我留两个啊!
Arataki Itto:Fine, yeah, we'll have a quick snack and then we'll keep looking for a way out. Hey, don't eat them all, leave a couple for me!
最后更新于