危机四伏 Danger All Around
为了逃离地底,众人养精蓄锐,休息过后试图再探出路… In order to escape from underground, the party keeps searching for a way out after getting some rest...
等待至翌日 Wait till the next day
:感觉上似乎过了一段时间…但知觉很模糊,似乎说不出具体是过了多久…
:After what feels like a long time has passed, everyone's concept of time has become hazy. No one can tell exactly how long they've been trapped...
派蒙:唉,待在这里都没事可做,好无聊…
Paimon:Uhh, there's nothing for Paimon to do here. So boring...
派蒙:好想在外面的世界自由奔跑啊!
Paimon:Oh, how Paimon longs to stretch her legs and run free in the world outside again!
旅行者:你不是都在飞吗?
Traveler:You mean, fly?
派蒙:那就自由飞翔!总之,好想出去啊。
Paimon:Ugh, alright "fly free" then! Basically, Paimon just wants out of here.
旅行者:不知不觉就过了一整天…
Traveler:Just like that, a whole day has gone by...
派蒙:一整天?我感觉都过去几个月了。
Paimon:Just a day? No, it feels like we've been down here for months.
派蒙:就算没有几个月,也得有二十多天了吧?
Paimon:Maybe not months, but at least like 20 days, surely?
荒泷一斗:哟,你们在这里闲聊呢。
Arataki Itto:Yo yo, thought I heard you chatting over here.
派蒙:放牛的,你来啦。
Paimon:Oh, hey Bull-Chucker.
烟绯:各位,我刚在外面找过一圈,今天也没什么收获呢。
Yanfei:Well everyone, I just completed another survey of the surrounding area, still nothing has changed today.
久岐忍:喝口水休息一下吧。
Kuki Shinobu:Here, have some water and take a rest.
烟绯:谢谢师妹,你不提我都忘了要喝水…谢谢。
Yanfei:Thank you, Shinobu. It's easy to forget to keep hydrated down here.
荒泷一斗:啊——!好想出去,好想在大街上打滚,好想找人斗虫!
Arataki Itto:Argh! Out! I want out! All I want is to cruise the streets and have beetle fights again!
久岐忍:老大,注意形象。
Kuki Shinobu:Boss, remember there's your image to consider.
荒泷一斗:每天在这个破地方转来转去,好空虚啊!要是在外面还能吃吃拉面赏赏花,多好啊…
Arataki Itto:But it's so boring, walking around this hole every day! If only I could slurp some ramen and see the beautiful flowers again...
烟绯:拉面?等一下…
Yanfei:Ramen? Wait a minute...
烟绯:旅行者,说到吃面,你肚子饿吗?
Yanfei:Speaking of ramen, Traveler, are you hungry?
旅行者:不太饿呢。
Traveler:Not really.
烟绯:我也不饿…我换个问法,我们这群人里谁最贪吃?
Yanfei:I'm not hungry either... But let me pose the question this way: Who is the biggest eater among us?
久岐忍:肯定不是我。
Kuki Shinobu:It's definitely not me.
荒泷一斗:看我干什么?肯定也不是我,是这家伙吧。
Arataki Itto:Hey, what's everybody looking at me for? It's definitely not me, if anyone it's this one right here.
派蒙:欸?为…为什么看着我?
Paimon:Huh? Wh—What are you looking at Paimon for?
烟绯:派蒙,你肚子饿吗?
Yanfei:Paimon, are you hungry?
派蒙:咦,不饿呀,怎么了?
Paimon:Um, no, Paimon's not hungry. Why do you ask?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
久岐忍:…原来如此…
Kuki Shinobu:Hmm, if that's the case...
荒泷一斗:啊?什么原来如此?
Arataki Itto:Huh? Wh—What am I missing here?
旅行者:派蒙说,感觉像是经过了二十多天。
Traveler:Paimon said she feels like it's been at least 20 days.
烟绯:我走过来的时候也听见这句话了。如果真是这样,二十多天都不感到饥饿…这可能吗?
Yanfei:Yes, I heard that too, as I was walking over. The question is, how can you not feel hungry... even after 20 days?
旅行者:而我只感觉过去了一天。
Traveler:And I feel like it's only been about one day.
久岐忍:这里也有问题。不同人对时间流逝的感知不一样…就算有个体差异,也不应该差这么多才对。
Kuki Shinobu:That's also strange. Of course, everyone has different perceptions of the passage of time... but how could one person feel like it's only been 1 day and someone else 20 days?
荒泷一斗:这么一说,我感觉是过去了三五天,却没觉得口渴饥饿。
Arataki Itto:Yeah, now that you mention it, I feel like we've been here three, four, five days, but I don't feel hungry or thirsty at all.
久岐忍:我虽然烤了食物,也不是因为饥饿才吃,只是转换心情。本来想着要节约口粮多熬几天,可没想到,从那之后就再也没感到过肚子饿。
Kuki Shinobu:Although I cooked some food, it wasn't because I was hungry, I just wanted to keep our spirits up. I was planning on saving our rations so we could survive a few more days, but I haven't really felt hungry since.
久岐忍:不仅不饿,身体也没感到明显的疲惫…睡眠与否,似乎也没有什么影响。
Kuki Shinobu:Now that I think about it, not only am I not hungry, but I don't feel any real signs of fatigue either... Whether I sleep or not doesn't seem to have any effect on how I feel.
烟绯:我有同感。休息不会改善原有状态,已有的疲劳感也不会增加,非常诡异,简直像是身体状态停滞了一样。
Yanfei:Yes, I concur. Resting doesn't make me feel more refreshed, and staying awake doesn't make me any more tired. Very peculiar... It's almost as if our physical state has been suspended.
派蒙:越说越吓人了…呃啊,我不敢想!
Paimon:Ooh, the more you say, the scarier it sounds... Paimon doesn't even want to think about it.
旅行者:(不知道毫无音讯的魈,是否也面临着同样困境…)
Traveler:(I wonder if Xiao is experiencing the same phenomenon...?)
派蒙:怎么了?你想到什么事了吗?
Paimon:Hmm? What's wrong, Traveler? Did you think of something?
:将无法喊动魈的事告诉了众人…
:You tell everyone that you were unable to summon Xiao...
荒泷一斗:怪了…照这个说法,那位小哥怕不是遇到危险了。
Arataki Itto:That's pretty weird... Sounds like the little dude must be in danger.
久岐忍:那位既然是仙人,简单的困境困不住他才对。恐怕…地下的麻烦,比我们想的还大。
Kuki Shinobu:But he is an adeptus, this kind of situation should be no trouble for him. I fear that this problem underground is bigger than we thought.
夜兰:各位,我有发现。
Yelan:I found something, everyone.
夜兰:刚才在那边发现一条新路,似乎连接着未知区域。
Yelan:I just discovered a new path over there that seems to lead to an unknown area.
荒泷一斗:是出路吗?太好了!
Arataki Itto:You mean a way out? Oh, finally!
旅行者:去看看吧。
Traveler:Let's go have a look.
派蒙:出口出口,终于找到出口了吗!
Paimon:Yay! You found something! Ooh, please, please be the exit!
久岐忍:我总觉得事情不会那么简单。大家还是做好心理准备比较好。
Kuki Shinobu:I still suspect things can't be that simple. We should all stay prepared for whatever comes.
派蒙:唔…好像没什么不一样嘛。
Paimon:Huh, Paimon doesn't see anything out of the ordinary here...
夜兰:刚才我检查石壁时,发现这片石头有异常。
Yelan:Appearances can be deceiving. As I was examining the wall just now, I noticed there was something unusual about this stone.
夜兰:它应该是用障眼法构成的…为了掩盖后面藏着的通路。
Yelan:Seems to me that it's been created using some illusory magic... Hidden behind it lies a passageway.
夜兰打破了障眼法。
Yelan shatters the illusion.
派蒙:后面真的有路!
Paimon:Whoa, so there really is a path behind here!
荒泷一斗:不容易啊,总算能出去了。
Arataki Itto:Gotta hand it to ya, that sure wasn't easy to find, but at least we can finally get outta here.
旅行者:多亏了夜兰。
Traveler:Yeah, thanks to Yelan.
久岐忍:夜兰小姐的意志力和观察力都太厉害了。这几天你几乎没有休息过吧?
Kuki Shinobu:Ms. Yelan's determination and eye for detail are certainly impressive... not to mention, you've hardly had any rest the whole time we've been trapped here.
夜兰:没关系,我不累。
Yelan:It doesn't matter. I'm not tired.
夜兰:好了,人都到齐,不妨进去探探。
Yelan:Well, given we're all already here, we might as well go in and explore.
派蒙:快走快走,我已经迫不及待要逃出去了。
Paimon:Right behind ya! Paimon can't wait to get out of this place!
继续向前探索 Continue exploring
确认秘境内的情况 Confirm the situation inside the Domain
前往平台上的裂口 Go to the breach on the platform
派蒙:地板…溶解了?下面会有什么呢…
Paimon:The ground... has dissolved? What's down there...
荒泷一斗:那个名叫魈的小哥是不是在底下?得去帮他啊!
Arataki Itto:Is that little dude called Xiao down there? We gotta help him!
夜兰:等等!似乎有什么异常…
Yelan:Hold on! Something's not right here.
夜兰:…这是…
Yelan:...What's this...
烟绯:是…很小的裂缝?
Yanfei:It appears to be a small fissure...
荒泷一斗:里面能有什么,总不会有个大活人吧,哈哈…哇啊啊!
Arataki Itto:What can you possibly find inside? It can't be a living person, can it, hahaha... Whoa!
烟绯:降魔大圣?!
Yanfei:Conqueror of Demons!?
派蒙:魈?是魈吧!
Paimon:Xiao? Is that you?
魈:……
Xiao:...
荒泷一斗:干嘛吓唬人啊!
Arataki Itto:Quit tryin' to scare us, okay?
派蒙:欸?是幻影?我碰不到他…
Paimon:Huh? Wait, is this some kind of illusion? Paimon can't touch him...
烟绯:降魔大圣,能听到我们说话吗?
Yanfei:Conqueror of Demons, can you hear us?
旅行者:你怎么了?没事吧?
Traveler:What happened? Are you okay?
荒泷一斗:小哥,小哥,振作啊!
Arataki Itto:Hello? Little dude! Anyone home?
派蒙:没反应,怎么搞的…
Paimon:He isn't responding... What's going on here?
魈:…你们…
Xiao:You...
派蒙:说话了!
Paimon:Oh, he finally said something!
荒泷一斗:哦哦哦!
Arataki Itto:Oh!
派蒙:我们找了你一路,跟着声音找过来的,没想到你真的在这里!但是好奇怪呀,我们碰不到你…你怎么是个影子?
Paimon:We followed your voice and found you here. But it's kinda strange, we can't touch you... How did you become an illusion?
魈:影子?
Xiao:An illusion...?
荒泷一斗:不过也够巧的,才听说你失踪,就在这怪地方听到了你战斗的声音,运气真好哈哈。你没受伤吧?
Arataki Itto:Talk about a coincidence. We were just thinking you went missing and stuff, and then we heard the sound of you fighting. Pretty lucky we found you if you ask me, haha. You didn't get hurt, did ya?
魈:巧?等等…
Xiao:A coincidence? Wait...
魈:不对劲…咳!这座秘境有问题,你们…尽快离开那里。
Xiao:Something's not right... cough Something's wrong with this domain... Leave, now! Get out of there!
旅行者:等一下,你受伤了?
Traveler:Wait a minute... Xiao, are you hurt?
夜兰:尽快让他跟我们会合比较好。
Yelan:If we can, we should have him regroup with us as soon as possible.
烟绯:你遇到什么事了?你在哪,我们去接你。
Yanfei:Tell us what happened and where you are now. We'll come find you immediately.
魈:不,当务之急是你们的安全。这个空间似乎会…
Xiao:No, your safety is the top priority. It seems this space can...
烟绯:咦?突然消失了…
Yanfei:Huh? He disappeared...
派蒙:他人呢?不是受伤了吗,我们得去帮他呀!
Paimon:Where'd he go? It sounded like he might be injured. We need to go help him!
久岐忍:附近能继续探索的,似乎只有…那个入口。
Kuki Shinobu:It seems the only option we have to explore any further is through that entrance over there.
荒泷一斗:没想到受伤的人反而警告别人注意安全,可我们又没遇到什么危险。
Arataki Itto:Heh, he's injured and telling US to be careful? It's not like we're in any danger here.
荒泷一斗:话说回来,秘密就在这个洞里对吧?别担心兄弟,本大爷这就来救你!
Arataki Itto:Anyway, the secret behind whatever's going on should be in this cave, right? Don't worry, little dude, Itto's on the way!
久岐忍:老大,别一个人冲在前面,你又不是狗。
Kuki Shinobu:Boss, please don't go charging ahead, you're an oni, not some hunting dog.
荒泷一斗:别担心啦,本大爷可是无敌的——啊!我的屁股!
Arataki Itto:Don't worry, I'm invincible. Ahhh! My butt!
荒泷一斗跌了一跤…
Arataki Itto takes a fall.
久岐忍:…看来坑很深,大家注意安全。
Kuki Shinobu:...Looks pretty deep. Be careful, everyone.
跳入裂口 Jump into the breach
调查眼前的神秘之门 Examine the mysterious door in front of you
派蒙:放牛的,你屁股没事吧…
Paimon:Well, Bull-Chucker, how's your rear?
荒泷一斗:没事没事…本大爷的屁股,很厉害的啦…
Arataki Itto:It's fine... my butt is tough...
久岐忍:觉得痛就哭吧,我可以忍住不笑。
Kuki Shinobu:Go ahead, you can cry if it hurts. I promise I'll try not to laugh.
荒泷一斗:你还想笑?你应该同情我!
Arataki Itto:What! What do you mean, try not to laugh!? You should be feeling some serious sympathy for me right now!
久岐忍:同情是对你威严的亵渎不是吗?再说痛的人又不是我。
Kuki Shinobu:But wouldn't feeling sorry for you be a violation of your dignity? Besides, it's harder not to laugh when I'm not the one in pain.
派蒙:噗…
Paimon:Pff... hehe...
烟绯:派蒙,别笑…噗…
Yanfei:Paimon, don't laugh... Pfft...
久岐忍:没关系各位,想笑就尽情笑出来。
Kuki Shinobu:It's okay, everybody. If you want to laugh at him, just let it out.
荒泷一斗:阿忍,你没有心吗?你才是鬼吧…
Arataki Itto:Don't you have a heart, Shinobu? Huh, and people think I'M the monster...
夜兰:等等。
Yelan:Wait a second...
夜兰:魈似乎不在这里。反而是…
Yelan:Xiao is not here, but...
旅行者:一扇门?
Traveler:Hmm? Is that a door?
派蒙:这种地方竟然有门…
Paimon:Seems a little out of place here, don't you think?
荒泷一斗:是那种,那种救援小木屋吧?我看绘本上说,好心人都会在危险的地方造一座小房子,遇到困难的人可以进去休息。
Arataki Itto:Maybe it's some sort of... I dunno, an emergency shelter? There was a picture book I read once that said nice people sometimes build cabins in dangerous places, so that anyone in trouble can take shelter inside.
荒泷一斗:小哥肯定就在里头,你们说是吧?
Arataki Itto:Our little dude must be inside then!
派蒙:对哦!
Paimon:Yeah!
久岐忍:不,有危机意识的人都不会这么乐观。
Kuki Shinobu:I wouldn't be too sure about that. Any person with a normal sense of danger wouldn't be so optimistic.
派蒙:放牛的,你手下骂你呢。
Paimon:Wow, Bull-Chucker, looks like your subordinate is telling you what's what.
荒泷一斗:她连你一起骂,你高兴什么!
Arataki Itto:Oh, I believe she was talking to both of us, yeah, so you can wipe that smug smile off your face!
荒泷一斗:哎呀,阿忍,这就是你不如本大爷的地方,懂吗?大家不敢开,那我来。
Arataki Itto:Aight, watch and learn, Shinobu. This is why I'm the boss and you're the deputy. If no one is macho enough to open the door, then allow me.
荒泷一斗:闪开闪开。
Arataki Itto:Step aside.
荒泷一斗:打开这个就能出去了,好!
Arataki Itto:Once this door's open, we are outta here!
伶一:恶鬼退散…恶鬼退散…
Reiichi:Evil oni, begone... You heard me, get out of here!
荒泷一斗:哇啊啊!
Arataki Itto:Waaah!!!
荒泷一斗关上了门。
Arataki Itto closes the door.
烟绯:是我眼花了吗?门里是不是有人?
Yanfei:Uh, am I seeing things, or was there someone behind the door?
荒泷一斗:不会吧?你看错了!
Arataki Itto:Nah! Can't be. You're just seeing things!
派蒙:你要不再开一次?
Paimon:Why don't we just open the door again and see?
荒泷一斗:我…我…好,我开!
Arataki Itto:Who? Uh, me?... Oh, a—alrighty, I'll open it again!
伶一:每天就知道玩,还带坏咱家孩子,退散退散…
Reiichi:All you do is goof around all day. You're a bad influence to our child... begone...!
荒泷一斗:啊啊啊啊!!
Arataki Itto:Aaaaah!!!
荒泷一斗毫不犹豫关上了门。
Arataki Itto closes the door without hesitation.
夜兰:那些人都端着碗,碗里装着豆子…什么意思?
Yelan:Those people are carrying bowls... bowls full of beans. What's that all about?
久岐忍:是撒豆驱鬼的人。老大是鬼,他们用豆子赶走老大。
Kuki Shinobu:People throw beans to drive out oni. Boss is an oni, so they throw beans at him to get rid of him.
荒泷一斗:太恐怖了吧,这种地方怎么会有稻妻人?
Arataki Itto:Gave me the fright of my life... What are people from Inazuma doing in a place like this anyway?
烟绯:冷静点,你就是稻妻人。
Yanfei:Calm down, now, you're a person from Inazuma too you know...
荒泷一斗:我是稻妻的鬼,不是人!
Arataki Itto:Hey, let's get one thing straight, alright? I'm not a person, I'm an oni!
久岐忍:不,问题在于,这扇门难道通往稻妻?
Kuki Shinobu:Right, but that's not the point. The question is, does this door lead to Inazuma?
派蒙:怎么可能呢…这个地方太古怪了,我现在宁可相信是闹鬼!
Paimon:Huh? How could that be possible? Ugh, this place is so weird. Paimon's starting to think it really is haunted!
旅行者:再开一次,看看会不会变。
Traveler:Open the door again and see if anything changes.
荒泷一斗:你们谁爱开谁开,我反正是不开了。下一个谁?喂派蒙,你、你来吧!
Arataki Itto:You guys go right ahead, I'm not opening it again. So, who's up? Oh, how about Paimon? Why don't you open it!
派蒙:不要不要!你们开,我…我害怕…
Paimon:N—No way! Somebody else do it, Paimon's scared...
久岐忍:我来吧。
Kuki Shinobu:Alright, I'll try.
荒泷一斗:加油啊!不要输给门里的东西!
Arataki Itto:That's our Shinobu! Now, don't let whoever's behind that door push you around, okay?
久岐忍:嗯,我倒要看看里面是什么。
Kuki Shinobu:Alright, let's see what's behind the door this time.
温柔的女声:阿忍,还在看书吗?别忙这些了,想想妈妈的话,去鸣神大社当巫女吧。这可是妈妈给你找的好工作,一定比…
Gentle Woman's Voice:Still reading, Shinobu? Listen, young lady, you should keep your nose out of those books and start taking my advice... I've already found you a perfectly good job as a shrine maiden at the Grand Narukami Shrine. You'll be far better off there than...
久岐忍:……
Kuki Shinobu:...
久岐忍关上了门。
Kuki Shinobu closes the door.
派蒙:怎么了,那个是谁啊?
Paimon:Uh, Shinobu? Who was that?
荒泷一斗:喂,刚刚的难道是…?
Arataki Itto:No way, was that who I think it was?
久岐忍:让大家见笑了。刚才那个是我母亲的声音。
Kuki Shinobu:Well, this is embarrassing. That voice was my mother...
久岐忍:没想到…会在这里再次听到那番话。
Kuki Shinobu:This is one place I wasn't counting on having to hear that speech again...
烟绯:她刚才说让你当巫女?
Yanfei:Your mother wanted you to become a shrine maiden?
久岐忍:我就是不想当巫女,才跑到璃月念书的。但家人不认可这件事,所以返回稻妻之后,他们还想让我去鸣神大社。
Kuki Shinobu:The whole reason I came to study in Liyue was because I didn't want to become a shrine maiden. My family never approved of my studies, so they wanted me to work in the Grand Narukami Shrine after I returned to Inazuma.
派蒙:以我对宫司大人的认知,当巫女可能是份肥差。
Paimon:From what we know about Lady Guuji, it seems being a shrine maiden is a pretty cushy job.
久岐忍:就像有的猫能养在家里,有的猫只能在野外生存…我是需要绝对自由和空间的人,巫女这份工作虽好,却不适合我。
Kuki Shinobu:Think of it this way: Some cats can be domesticated and kept in the house, while other cats are meant to survive in the wild... As for me, I need complete freedom and space. Although I do admit that being a shrine maiden is a decent job, it's just not for me.
荒泷一斗:对对,你还是适合混帮派。你看你,威风凛凛,英姿飒爽…对吧大家?
Arataki Itto:That's right, your calling is with the gang. I mean, just look at you. You rock. You're totally hardcore. C'mon, am I the only one with chills right now?
烟绯:现在这样就很好。工作嘛,自己喜欢最重要。
Yanfei:It's true. You've got a good thing going. What's most important is that you enjoy what you do.
夜兰:这点我也同意。
Yelan:Gotta agree with you there.
荒泷一斗:我说,这扇门里的东西会变,还是这种大家都不想见到的事物,那谁能开出路来?
Arataki Itto:From the look of it, what's behind the door can change, and not only that, it always changes to something that nobody wants to see. So uh, how are we gonna get through that?
荒泷一斗:那个小哥也还在等我们帮忙,不能耽搁。
Arataki Itto:And don't forget, we have that little dude waiting for us to save him. We need to get our rear in gear.
久岐忍:几位要试试吗?
Kuki Shinobu:Would any of you like to give it a try?
夜兰:免了。如果里面是让人害怕的东西,我不想尝试,如果有人能开出出路,也不会是我。
Yelan:No thanks. I'd prefer not to open it if only something terrible awaits. If anyone's going to find a way through, it's not going to be me.
派蒙:为什么?
Paimon:Uh, why?
夜兰:你不觉得这种说法听起来就很离奇吗?我根本不信,又怎么可能去实现它呢。
Yelan:Because I don't buy it, that's why. I don't believe for one second that we're gonna find the Conqueror of Demons by going through that door, so I'm sure as heck not gonna be the one to get us through.
荒泷一斗:确实你看起来就没什么梦想…
Arataki Itto:Not gonna lie, you don't sound like you have much of an imagination.
烟绯:我来吧。
Yanfei:Alright, I'll try.
荒泷一斗:哦!恩人,好胆量!
Arataki Itto:Yeah! My savior, show 'em what you're made of!
旅行者:烟绯有害怕的东西吗?
Traveler:Do you have any phobias, Yanfei?
烟绯:按理说,应该有…但我想象不出来。
Yanfei:I'm sure I probably do... But nothing springs to mind right now.
烟绯:不过也好,开门看看就知道了。
Yanfei:Anyway, I suppose I'll find out once I open the door.
如意:死老头子,今天这八斤盐,你送了三斤,卖了两斤,还有三斤拿去换酒喝,统共赚了几个钱?
Ruyi:You old geezer! Out of eight pounds of salt, today you gave away three for free, sold two, and exchanged three for booze. How much money did you actually make in the end?
广竹:啊?可是,是你说店里的东西随便卖卖就行,送人怎么了?
Guangzhu:Huh? But didn't you tell me to sell things as I pleased? Why can't I give the customers something for free?
如意:你傻呀你!你让隔壁大爷上门来取盐,谁知道他半路把腿摔喽!没听见他儿子说要人赔钱哪,你这老头子,唉…
Ruyi:You fool! You told the old man next door to come and fetch the salt. Well, he broke his leg on the way over, and now his son is asking for compensation! Seriously, sigh...
烟绯:……
Yanfei:...
烟绯关上了门。
Yanfei closes the door.
烟绯:没想到…竟然是民事纠纷。
Yanfei:Huh, a civil dispute... Didn't see that coming.
派蒙:刚刚那是谁啊?
Paimon:Who were they?
烟绯:不是谁,只是许多让我为难的民事案的缩影。
Yanfei:No one in particular, but it is a prime example of the many difficult civil cases that I've had trouble handling before.
夜兰:哦?意思是,你怕柴米油盐的纠纷?
Yelan:Hmm, so you mean you don't like handling disputes over petty matters?
烟绯:应该说,我有点怕那些为鸡毛蒜皮小事纠缠不休的人。尤其像刚才那种,本来是好心,最终却闹得天翻地覆…
Yanfei:Not exactly, what I mean is that I don't like working with people who cannot let go of trivial grievances, especially of the kind you saw just now. They start with good intentions, but end up making a big fuss...
烟绯:好好的心意沦为伤害和事故的开端,唉。太可惜了。
Yanfei:It's not long before those good intentions plunge into injury and accidents. sigh It's always a shame...
烟绯:我做这行,是想帮着解决一些问题。唯独复杂的人心,我还不能完全把控。
Yanfei:It's my desire to solve problems for people, that's why I became a legal adviser. It just seems that I still can't fully comprehend the complicated minds of some people.
久岐忍:我能理解…人心可能是最复杂也最叫人伤感的事物了。
Kuki Shinobu:I understand what you mean... The human mind is probably both the most complicated and tragic of things.
烟绯:…不说这个了,还有人想试试这扇门吗?
Yanfei:I suppose there's no need to discuss this any further. Does anyone else wanna try the door?
夜兰:不用看我,我不会尝试的。
Yelan:Don't look at me, I told you I'm not taking a chance with that thing.
荒泷一斗:我说夜兰,大家都是同伴,你就算不想尝试,好歹也给个有说服力的理由吧。
Arataki Itto:C'mon, Yelan! We're a team here. If you're not gonna try, then at least give us a convincing reason why.
夜兰:…既然如此,我就直说了。
Yelan:In that case, then let me be perfectly clear.
夜兰:我效力于璃月七星中的天权星·凝光,工作范畴涉及璃月重大机密。
Yelan:I serve Ningguang, the Tianquan of the Qixing. The scope of my work includes some of Liyue's biggest secrets.
夜兰:打开这扇门,意味着我可能会为了保密处理掉你们所有人。这个理由,你满意吗?
Yelan:The chances are, if I open this door, there can be no witnesses left alive. Is that a sufficient reason for you?
荒泷一斗:哦、哦…很厉害嘛…呃不过阿忍,天权星凝光是谁?
Arataki Itto:Oh, uh y—yeah... s—sounds impressive... Um, hey... Shinobu, who's Ningguang?
久岐忍:我猜,凝光是一个发现你刺探机密就不会让你活着走出层岩巨渊的人。
Kuki Shinobu:She's someone who won't let you walk out of The Chasm alive if she finds out that you're prying into her secrets.
久岐忍:老大,你真的对这个世界一无所知?
Kuki Shinobu:Boss, you really do need to work on learning who's who in the world these days.
荒泷一斗:不知道很奇怪吗?我是自由的鬼啊。
Arataki Itto:Look, I knowS what I need to knowS, it's called being a free oni!
派蒙:原来夜兰是凝光的人,我明白了…
Paimon:Oh, now Paimon gets it... Yelan works for Ningguang.
烟绯:哈哈哈,所以我才想替她保密的…那夜兰就不要开这扇门了…
Yanfei:Haha, yes, which is precisely why I was trying to keep her secret. We should avoid letting Yelan open this door.
烟绯:旅行者,你呢?要试试吗?
Yanfei:What about you, Traveler? Would you like to try?
派蒙:对对,万一你打开门,里面就是我们要找的人该多好啊!比如说失踪的魈之类的。
Paimon:Yeah, go for it, Traveler. Besides, you never know who could be behind that door. Maybe it could even be Xiao!
荒泷一斗:试试吧,说不定小哥就在里面等咱们呢。
Arataki Itto:I say give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe little dude is waiting for us on the other side.
【选项1】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:失踪的人…
Traveler: "Find who we're looking for"...
旅行者:(…是啊,这么说来,我经常在找人呢。)
Traveler:(Hmm, maybe... I'm always looking for someone...)
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
派蒙:咦?里面是什么啊…?
Paimon:So, wait... What's Paimon looking at?
旅行者:(这是…深渊?!)
Traveler:(Is this... the Abyss!?)
进入门内 Enter the door
逃离所在地 Escape from here
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
派蒙:哇!旅行者你在这里啊,吓死我了!
Paimon:Hey! There you are, Traveler! Whew, you sure had Paimon scared!
派蒙:你刚刚跑进去之后,那扇门就打不开了!我们都在担心你…没事吧?
Paimon:We couldn't open the door after you went in! Everyone was super worried about you. Are you okay?
烟绯:旅行者,找到什么了?
Yanfei:Did you find anything, Traveler?
荒泷一斗:你要救的人呢?在里头吗?
Arataki Itto:So? Did you find the person we want to rescue inside?
旅行者:…不在。
Traveler:No...
夜兰:表情这么沉重,是在里面看到什么令人不快的东西了吧。
Yelan:Judging by the look on your face, I'm guessing you saw something a little unpleasant in there?
旅行者:…嗯。
Traveler:Yeah, I did.
旅行者:门里的,是…
Traveler:Behind the door, I saw...
旅行者:夺走我亲人的深渊之黑暗。
Traveler:The darkness of the Abyss that took my twin away.
派蒙:…怎么会…
Paimon:Huh? How could that be?
派蒙:呜…没事的,我会陪你找到她/他,打起精神来呀!
Paimon:Aww, don't worry. Paimon will keep searching for him/her with you. Cheer up!
荒泷一斗:可恶,这扇破门!真想揍它一顿!
Arataki Itto:Ugh, stupid door! I'll smash you to pieces!
派蒙:要不是我觉得很累,一定帮你一起打…呼啊…
Paimon:If Paimon wasn't feeling so exhausted, she'd help out, too... yawn...
荒泷一斗:喂,你怎么没精打采的啊。
Arataki Itto:Hey, what is this, nap time?
派蒙:呜…
Paimon:Whew...
夜兰:所以,我们并没能通过那扇门找到魈。不仅如此,还在门中看到了自己不想面对的事物。
Yelan:So, let me get this straight, not only did we not find Xiao through that door, we saw all the things that we wish to avoid.
夜兰:这片秘境给我感觉很不好。它似乎一直在变化,而且是针对我们进行变化。
Yelan:I'm starting to have a very ominous feeling about this domain. It's constantly changing, and its changes seem to be targeted at us.
派蒙:什么意思?
Paimon:Huh? What do you mean?
久岐忍:我也感觉到了。最好不要轻举妄动,这里绝对不是那么单纯的地方。
Kuki Shinobu:I feel the same way. We need to watch our every step, there is definitely more to this place than meets the eye.
烟绯:对,我们是追着降魔大圣下来的,可这里只有一扇古怪的门。
Yanfei:I concur. We came here following the Conqueror of Demons, but we ended up only finding a strange door.
烟绯:门里的东西也非常离奇,我们害怕什么,它就让我们看到什么。我们应该是在一个违背常理的空间内。
Yanfei:The things we've encountered on the other side of that door are equally strange. It shows us whatever we fear the most. We are in a space that defies common logic.
久岐忍:而且经过这些,我好像又有点疲惫了。可这里的疲劳明明不会积累才对…
Kuki Shinobu:On top of that, I'm starting to feel tired after that experience. But I thought we'd established that getting tired doesn't happen down here...
夜兰:现阶段应该还不致命,否则无法解释我们不进食也没饿死的现象。
Yelan:The phenomenon hasn't reached a lethal stage just yet, otherwise, we would have starved to death without eating for so long.
久岐忍:我现在担心,我们的状态会不会受到空间变化的影响。为了防止爆发式的饥饿和疲劳,之后我们要按时进食休息。
Kuki Shinobu:I'm starting to worry that we're being affected by the changes in this space. In order to avoid the sudden accumulation of hunger and fatigue, we should eat and rest regularly from now on.
旅行者:很有道理。
Traveler:Sure, that makes sense.
派蒙:呃啊…突然觉得心好累,一下经历这么多事,我的心灵无比疲惫…
Paimon:Ugh... Paimon suddenly feels exhausted. It's really tiring going through all this...
荒泷一斗:说得我也开始累了…不行不行!是幻觉!别想这些。
Arataki Itto:Now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel tired too... No, no, NO! It's all just an illusion! I will not let my mind play tricks on me.
派蒙:呜…手脚都没力气了…
Paimon:Whew... Paimon's whole body just feels so heavy now...
烟绯:依据先前情况,我猜在这片空间里我们的身体状态都已停滞,所以才不会疲劳或饥饿。
Yanfei:Hmm, according to the current evidence, it seems our physical condition was suspended in this space before, which granted us immunity to the effects of fatigue and hunger.
烟绯:可现在看来,心灵的疲惫似乎无法避免…
Yanfei:But now it seems that mental fatigue is unavoidable...
烟绯:虽然还没找到降魔大圣,但我建议大家先回去休息,调整好状态。绝对不能在帮助他人之前先把自己搞垮了。
Yanfei:Though we have yet to locate the Conqueror of Demons, I suggest we go back and get some rest. It'll be difficult to rescue anyone if we're on the verge of collapse ourselves.
荒泷一斗:也是,走吧走吧。喂堇瓜,没事吧?要不要本大爷背你啊?
Arataki Itto:She's right. Hey, Lavender Melon, you okay? Want me to carry you?
:经过不懈搜寻,找到一条捷径能返回入口。之后总算是回到营地,大家都开始整顿休息…
:After a persistent search, you find a shortcut that takes you back to the entrance. You then return to the camp for a rest...
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
久岐忍:竟然会发生这样的事…
Kuki Shinobu:It's hard to believe what we've encountered...
【选项1】
旅行者:关于那扇门…
Traveler: About the door...
久岐忍:嗯,既然被看到也就瞒不住了。那确实是潜藏在我内心深处最大的恐惧,我真的不想当巫女。那种生活太无趣了。
Kuki Shinobu:Well, I suppose there's no use hiding it anymore now that everyone's seen it. What you all saw really was my biggest fear. I never want to become a shrine maiden... Who could tolerate such a boring life!?
久岐忍:这些年跟着荒泷派,什么乱七八糟的事都遇到过。光是收拾烂摊子,就把我所学的技能都用上了。
Kuki Shinobu:After these last few years with the Arataki Gang, I suppose you could say I've seen it all. It's taken every skill in my arsenal to constantly clean up the messes they make.
久岐忍:虽然有很多麻烦事,但在荒泷派,我是完全自由的。
Kuki Shinobu:Though the list of annoying things to deal with is practically endless, I am totally free in the Arataki Gang.
久岐忍:走街串巷,和大家一起蹲在田间捧着烤得热乎乎的堇瓜…有点笨,是吧?但应该是我想要的生活。
Kuki Shinobu:Strolling around the streets, roasting Lavender Melons with friends in the open country... I know it sounds pretty silly, but that's the life that I want.
久岐忍:…最好别笑我,不然我不保证不会揍你。
Kuki Shinobu:Just don't laugh at me, okay? Otherwise, you might find yourself on the receiving end of a good beating.
【选项2】
旅行者:关于之后的方向…
Traveler: What do we do from here...
久岐忍:你精神似乎不太好,跟刚来时的状态不太一样。是门后那些景象影响了你的心情吗?
Kuki Shinobu:You don't look very well, at least not like when we just arrived. Are you troubled by what you saw behind the door?
久岐忍:听我说,最重要的,永远是「当前的选择」。
Kuki Shinobu:Listen to me, the most important thing is always the choices you have in front of you.
久岐忍:在你有足够的勇气迈出下一步之前,先好好休息吧。
Kuki Shinobu:Get some rest before you gather the courage to take your next step.
久岐忍:一旦打定主意,就不要瞻前顾后。相信自己的选择。
Kuki Shinobu:Once you've chosen the path to take, don't hesitate. You must believe in your decision.
【选项3】
旅行者:先不打扰你了。
Traveler: I won't disturb you.
久岐忍:嗯,你也要注意休息。
Kuki Shinobu:Alright, you should get some rest too.
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
荒泷一斗:阿丑,你就不能把那破门再找出来吗?
Arataki Itto:Ushi, you sure you can't find a way back to that door again?
阿丑:哞…
Ushi:Moo...
【选项1】
旅行者:关于那扇门…
Traveler: About the door...
荒泷一斗:你来得正好!我跟阿丑正聊到这个话题。
Arataki Itto:Ah, perfect timing! I was just having a chat with Ushi about that!
荒泷一斗:这破门里的人撒我豆子我也就忍了。它居然还敢来找你麻烦?我咽不下这口气。
Arataki Itto:You know what? I can handle those mean people behind the door throwing beans at me. But causing trouble for you? Nah-uh, that ain't gonna fly with this guy!
阿丑:哞哞…
Ushi:Moo...
荒泷一斗:嗯?你说没办法?别啊,好兄弟,不能放弃得那么早。
Arataki Itto:What? There's nothing we can do? Listen here, Beefcake, you shouldn't give up so easily.
荒泷一斗:要不你再试试?实在不行的话,就换个门找找。找个直接能通往外界的门,怎么样?
Arataki Itto:Can't you have one last look for it? If you really can't find it, we'll just have to find another door. With any luck, one that connects to the outside world. You feel me?
【选项2】
旅行者:关于之后的方向…
Traveler: What do we do from here...
荒泷一斗:嗯,是个好问题。
Arataki Itto:Yup, that's the big question.
荒泷一斗:但我不知道。
Arataki Itto:Gotta be honest, I have no idea.
阿丑:哞…哞哞!
Ushi:Moo... Moo!
荒泷一斗:哎呀,不要生气嘛,我也是实话实说。
Arataki Itto:Oh c'mon! Don't get mad at me, I'm just being real here.
荒泷一斗:我是想过要不要用蛮力挖一条道出来,但这里简直比奉行牢狱还坚固…
Arataki Itto:I did think about just using my oni super strength to dig our way out, but the rocks here are even tougher than prison walls...
荒泷一斗:阿丑撞上去动都不动一下,摆明了就是不想让我们出去。
Arataki Itto:The rocks didn't even budge when Ushi charged 'em. It's pretty obvious this place is meant to keep us in here.
荒泷一斗:现在本大爷能做的事…嗯…也只有照看好这个没精神的矮堇瓜了。
Arataki Itto:The only thing I can do now is... well, take care of this exhausted little Lavender Melon.
阿丑:哞哞!哞。
Ushi:Moo, moo! Moo.
荒泷一斗:嗯,对,阿丑也会帮忙。
Arataki Itto:Yeah, I know... You're helping too, Ushi.
【选项3】
旅行者:先不打扰你了。
Traveler: I won't disturb you.
荒泷一斗:哪里的话。记住,天塌下来还有本大爷顶着!所以矮堇瓜交给我,你就别太担心了。
Arataki Itto:Sure, you do you. Just remember, even if the sky comes crashing down, I'll prop it up with my own two hands! And don't worry, I'll take care of the little Lavender Melon.
与众人对话 Talk to everyone
烟绯:你到现在都没有休息过,真的没问题吗?这个空间可是比我们预想的还要凶险。
Yanfei:You haven't slept at all, are you sure you're okay? This place seems even more perilous than we first thought.
夜兰:问题不大,我擅长高强度高精度连续工作。
Yelan:Don't worry about me. Staying focused under pressure for as long as it takes is my specialty.
夜兰:说起来,你有什么新猜测了吧。
Yelan:Now, if I'm not mistaken, looks like you've got some new ideas.
烟绯:看得出来?
Yanfei:Hehe, how could you tell?
夜兰:察言观色是我工作的一环。
Yelan:It's my job to keep tabs on people.
烟绯:我猜也是。现阶段有一些初步的想法…但还不成熟,等整理成型我再告诉你。
Yanfei:I figured as much. They're just preliminary ideas at this point, but I haven't completely thought them through yet. I'll tell you more once my ideas have taken shape.
夜兰:嗯,也好。
Yelan:Sure, sounds good.
夜兰:我也有些猜想。等确认过后,再跟你通气。
Yelan:I also have some ideas of my own. I'll fill you in after I've confirmed some things.
旅行者:好可靠的对话。
Traveler:Seems like a productive conversation.
夜兰:呵呵,是吗?
Yelan:Hehe, you think so?
烟绯:总是要大家一起想办法嘛。
Yanfei:As they say, two heads are always better than one.
前往烟绯指定的地点 Head to the place Yanfei mentioned
与烟绯对话 Talk to Yanfei
烟绯:旅行者,你来了。
Yanfei:Thanks for coming to speak with me, Traveler.
烟绯:我在想有关这个空间的事。既然它存在着未知的危险性,我们更不能耽搁,必须尽快跟降魔大圣会合。
Yanfei:I've been thinking about this place... Since we still don't know just what kind of danger we're up against, we can't afford to delay any longer. We have to find the Conqueror of Demons as soon as possible.
旅行者:我也这么想。
Traveler:That's just what I was thinking.
烟绯:但你不觉得太巧了吗?我们听你说了降魔大圣的事,那片空间里恰好就有降魔大圣的声音。
Yanfei:Don't you think it's a strange coincidence that as soon as you told us about the Conqueror of Demons, we heard his voice in that place?
烟绯:过于刻意,简直就像是…为了让我们相信降魔大圣就在那里,引诱我们不断深入未知之境。
Yanfei:It almost seems deliberate... As if something was trying to convince us that the Conqueror of Demons was there in order to lure us into the unknown.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
烟绯:我有个猜测,不能贸然告诉所有人,我怕大家恐慌。
Yanfei:I have a theory, but I can't tell the others just yet... I don't want anyone to panic.
烟绯:从降魔大圣刚才的反应来看,他应该跟我们处在不同地点。可他的声音和幻影竟然传到了我们所在的空间…
Yanfei:Judging from the Conqueror of Demons' reactions, I think that he was somewhere else, but his voice and image were projected to our location.
烟绯:…会不会,这片空间本就是混乱的?
Yanfei:...Is it possible that we've entered into a chaotic space?
旅行者:混乱的意思是…?
Traveler:Chaotic? What do you mean?
烟绯:能够看到不应该出现在这里的人事物,甚至是幽灵鬼魂。
Yanfei:We're seeing things and people that shouldn't be here... even ghosts.
烟绯:不觉得饥饿,是因为身体状态停滞了。换句话说…是我们身上的「时间」停止了。
Yanfei:And we don't feel hungry because the state of our bodies is suspended. It's as if... time itself has stopped for us.
烟绯:假如这种猜想正确,就意味着我们所在的地方非常不合理…
Yanfei:If that's true, it means we've entered into a place where normal logic doesn't apply...
烟绯:各种信息汇聚起来,指向了一种可能性。
Yanfei:When you put it all together, everything points towards one possibility.
烟绯:——这个地下空间里的时间和空间都很混乱。
Yanfei:This is a place where time and space are thrown into chaos.
【选项1】
旅行者:这么说来,那天在秘境入口处…
Traveler: So, when we saw him at the domain entrance...
【选项2】
旅行者:他也没有跟我们走同一条路…
Traveler: He didn't really go the same way as us.
烟绯:然而就是这么混乱的空间,我们却能精准地捕捉到不知身处何处的同伴的声音。不合理…
Yanfei:And yet — if it's truly chaotic, how did we find our friend's voice even when we had no idea where he was? It doesn't make any sense...
烟绯:除非,这种声音是这片空间想让我们听到的。
Yanfei:Unless this space wanted us to hear it.
烟绯:那么,关于降魔大圣刚才的情况,我有个猜想。
Yanfei:Which brings me to my next point. I also have a theory about our encounter with the Conqueror of Demons earlier.
烟绯:并不是我们见到了他,而是他本就身处别处,他的状态通过某种不可思议的空间变化传递到我们这里。
Yanfei:I submit that we didn't actually see the Conqueror of Demons, he was somewhere else — but his status was transmitted to us through some kind of mind-bending spatial alteration.
烟绯:旅行者,你刚才说你在房间内见到了深渊,对吧?
Yanfei:Traveler, you said you saw the Abyss in that room, didn't you, Traveler?
烟绯:那扇门,乍看好像一个恶作剧,只是让我们看到一些害怕的事物。但如果有一个契机,促使我们进入其中…
Yanfei:At first glance, that door may seem like a prank. It shows you whatever you're afraid of. But if it manages to lure you inside...
烟绯:…没有人能预测门后是什么。先用一些玩笑吸引你放松警惕,再用真正的危险捕捉你。
Yanfei:...There's no way of knowing what might be in there. One minute, it's playing a joke to get you to lower your guard, the next, the danger is real, and it's trapped you.
烟绯:这片空间,是个厉害的对手。它想利用我们的所想所思操控我们。
Yanfei:This space is a powerful opponent. It wants to use our minds against us.
烟绯:不过我也不会坐以待毙。你记得吗?那块溶解的地板旁有小小的空间裂隙。
Yanfei:But I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing. Do you remember that small spatial rift next to the dissolving ground?
【选项1】
旅行者:似乎是的。
Traveler: I think so.
【选项2】
旅行者:原来那是空间裂隙。
Traveler: So that was a spatial rift.
烟绯:没错。那种感觉,有点像是空间类的术法,但力量似乎比寻常术法强大得多。
Yanfei:It felt like spatial magic, but it seemed much more powerful than usual.
烟绯:降魔大圣的幻影给我一种感觉,他似乎没有料到我们和他所在的空间会发生交错,更想不到我们能听见看见他。
Yanfei:When we saw that illusion of the Conqueror of Demons, it seemed like he wasn't expecting our spaces to intersect at all, and was even more surprised that we could hear and see him.
烟绯:我猜,这个空间是为了将我们引入陷阱,故意让降魔大圣的声音传到这里…
Yanfei:I think that this space purposely transmitted the Conqueror of Demons' voice to lure us into a trap...
烟绯:但它可能没有料到,这种变化导致了空间裂隙的产生。换言之,我们见到降魔大圣并与之对话,是意料之外的情况。
Yanfei:But I also think it didn't count on that spatial rift happening. In other words, the fact that we saw and spoke with the Conqueror of Demons was never part of its plan.
旅行者:所以才被打断了?
Traveler:That's why we were interrupted?
烟绯:对。另外,我回来后仔细查看过周围。总觉得,混沌的空间会不断发生交错,一切都有可能…
Yanfei:Yes. Also, I had a good look around after coming back. I have a feeling that these chaotic spaces are constantly intersecting with each other, meaning that anything is possible...
烟绯:我认为这是机会。如果空间会依我们所想来构架蒙骗我们的现象,那旅行者,请你跟我一样不断想象。
Yanfei:I think this gives us an opportunity. If the space creates phenomena meant to deceive us based on our imaginations, then we have to keep imagining, Traveler.
烟绯:静下心来,仔细聆听…说不定,能再一次捕捉到从降魔大圣那里传来的声音。
Yanfei:If we try to stay calm and listen carefully... Maybe, just maybe, we'll hear the Conqueror of Demons' voice again.
烟绯:……
Yanfei:...
烟绯:能感觉到什么。我看看…似乎是这里。
Yanfei:Can you feel that? Let me see... I think it's here.
烟绯:…破!
Yanfei:...And break!
烟绯:呼!偷师了夜兰破开幻象的手法,没想到能成功,嘿嘿。
Yanfei:Phew! I secretly learned Yelan's illusion-breaking method without her knowing. Haha, really didn't expect that to work.
烟绯:声音是从这片幻象后传来的,我们进去看看。
Yanfei:The sound came from behind this illusion. Let's go in and take a look.
设法与魈取得联系 Try to make contact with Xiao
烟绯:静下心来,仔细聆听…说不定,能再一次捕捉到从降魔大圣那里传来的声音。
Yanfei:If we try to stay calm and listen carefully... Maybe, just maybe, we'll hear the Conqueror of Demons' voice again.
与魈对话 Talk to Xiao
烟绯:声音越来越清晰了,应该就在这一带。
Yanfei:The voice is much clearer now. We're close.
旅行者:是空间裂隙!
Traveler:It's a spatial rift!
烟绯:降魔大圣,能听见吗?我是烟绯,我和旅行者在想办法找你。
Yanfei:Conqueror of Demons, can you hear me? It's Yanfei. Traveler and I are trying to find you.
旅行者:魈,你在那里吗?
Traveler:Xiao, are you there?
魈:…旅行者?烟绯?
Xiao:...Traveler? Yanfei?
烟绯:成功了!
Yanfei:It worked!
烟绯:你那边情况如何?
Yanfei:Are you okay?
魈:我没事。
Xiao:I'm fine.
【选项1】
旅行者:我们听到你战斗的声音…
Traveler: We heard the sound of you fighting...
【选项2】
旅行者:你遇到什么事了?
Traveler: What happened?
烟绯:听我说,这里很乱,我们可能不在同一空间,但声音偶尔能穿透过来,也就是说分开的空间会有交汇的时刻。
Yanfei:Listen to me, it's chaotic here. We may not be in the same space, but sometimes the sound can get through, which means these separate spaces intersect from time to time.
魈:…这里的一切都很混乱。
Xiao:...Everything is chaotic here.
旅行者:你先想办法过来。
Traveler:Find a way to get to us.
魈:不。
Xiao:No.
魈:夜叉身上的污秽对凡人有害。
Xiao:The darkness that sullies my soul is harmful to mortals.
烟绯:不,现状远比这危险。这片空间会利用大家寻找同伴的心理制造陷阱。
Yanfei:Right now, we have more dangerous things to worry about than that. This space is using our urge to find you to lure us into traps.
烟绯:如果你不在队伍中,我们就有可能因为找你而遭遇危险。
Yanfei:Without you here with us, our search for you could very well lead us into danger.
旅行者:请到我们这里来。
Traveler:Please come.
魈:你们也遇到危险了?
Xiao:So you're in danger, too?
旅行者:(他说了「也」…)
Traveler:(Uh-oh, he said "too"...)
魈:…可以不用找我的。
Xiao:...There was no need for you to search for me.
烟绯:我们会担心你。而且刚才,旅行者甚至误入了一个危险的房间…
Yanfei:But we're worried about you. And earlier, Traveler was tricked into entering a dangerous place...
旅行者:是真的。
Traveler:It's true.
魈:……
Xiao:...
魈:怎么会合?
Xiao:How do we meet?
烟绯:降魔大圣,找找我们的声音从哪里传出来?如果能找到最清晰的那个点,就试着在那里做点什么,或许会有用。
Yanfei:Conqueror of Demons, can you find out where our voices are coming from? Find the spot where our voices are the clearest and try something there, it might work.
魈:…原来如此,因错乱而交汇的空间…
Xiao:...I see. The spaces may intersect amidst the chaos...
魈:…做点什么…难道说…
Xiao:...By "try something"... Do you mean...
烟绯:要快!谁都不知道错过这次还会不会有下一次机会!
Yanfei:Hurry! If we miss this chance, we might not get another one!
魈:……
Xiao:...
旅行者:魈?
Traveler:Xiao?
魈:…躲开点。
Xiao:...Stand back.
烟绯:……!
Yanfei:...!
旅行者:!!
Traveler:!!!
魈:呼…唔。
Xiao:Phew... Hmm.
旅行者:(糟了…看起来伤得不轻。)
Traveler:(Oh no... he looks badly injured.)
烟绯:先带他回营地!
Yanfei:Let's get him back to the camp!
魈:……
Xiao:...
魈:这样就能避免失散了。
Xiao:Now, we can avoid getting split up.
夜兰:哦?
Yelan:Oh?
旅行者:谢谢你。
Traveler:Thank you.
烟绯:我们这边确实发生了很多事。但不只是为了我们的安危,你受伤了,我们不可能放着你不管。
Yanfei:A lot's happened here. But this wasn't just for our own safety. You're injured, we can't just leave you alone.
魈:只是受伤,没什么。我不该拖累别人。
Xiao:It's just a flesh wound. I am fine. I shouldn't let myself be a burden to you.
烟绯:这不是拖累,别这么想。大家都很需要你,就当是为了我们留在这里,好吗?
Yanfei:You're not a burden. Don't think that for one second. We need you, all of us. For our sake, please, stay here. Please?
魈:…如你们所愿。
Xiao:Fine... As you wish.
夜兰:你有伤在身,先休息吧。无论什么事都等之后再聊。
Yelan:You're injured. Get some rest. Everything else can wait.
【选项1】
旅行者:等你好一点再说。
Traveler: Yes, wait until you get better.
【选项2】
旅行者:别担心太多。
Traveler: Don't worry about anything else.
魈:嗯。
Xiao:Alright.
旅行者:(魈闭上眼睛,似乎在休息…无法确定他是否进入了梦境。这样的场面,甚至令人感到一丝诧异。)
Traveler:(Xiao has closed his eyes and seems to be resting... Could he be dreaming? This is quite astonishing.)
旅行者:(从未松懈过的夜叉,也会做梦吗?)
Traveler:(Is a yaksha who never lowers his guard capable of having dreams?)
与夜兰对话 Talk to Yelan
夜兰:唔…果然没那么简单。
Yelan:Hmm... As expected, something strange is going on here.
夜兰:旅行者。
Yelan:Oh, Traveler?
烟绯:都在啊。刚好,我也想找你聊聊呢。
Yanfei:You're both here. Great, I want to talk to you.
旅行者:一起吧。把信息汇总起来。
Traveler:Let's all talk. We'll put our heads together.
:与夜兰、烟绯二人交换了所有已知信息…
:You, Yelan, and Yanfei share all the information you have with each other...
夜兰:我也感觉到了空间的针对,但能像这样反过来利用瑕疵。不愧是烟绯。
Yelan:I also felt that the space was targeting us, but Yanfei managed to exploit its weakness. Leave it to Yanfei to find a loophole.
烟绯:时间空间混乱一事,经过刚才那番尝试已经可以确认。此外,一定要警惕这个空间制造出的陷阱。
Yanfei:Based on what just happened, we can now confirm our suspicions that space and time function chaotically here. In addition, we must stay vigilant to avoid the traps set for us by this place.
烟绯:降魔大圣也找到了,剩下要做的就是找出路。
Yanfei:Now that we've found the Conqueror of Demons, the next thing we need to do is find a way out.
夜兰:刚才我又回秘境里探索了一遍。虽然没能找到新通路,却也不是全无收获。
Yelan:I went back to the domain again just now. Although I couldn't find a new route, it wasn't a completely fruitless trip.
夜兰:我的家族世代修习术法,创设了一些只有族人才懂得如何使用的法器。
Yelan:My clan has practiced magic for generations and has created some catalysts that only we know how to use.
夜兰:我在秘境里看到了类似的东西,可惜,一靠近就消失得无影无踪。
Yelan:I recognized something like one of these catalysts in the domain. Unfortunately, it disappeared as soon as I approached it.
旅行者:是幻影吗?
Traveler:Was it an illusion?
夜兰:应该是。但这里虚实难分,我也不敢断论。
Yelan:I think so. But it's hard to distinguish between reality and illusion here. I can't be sure.
夜兰:然而…我们之中只有我知道那些东西长什么样,这片空间果然在读我们的心。
Yelan:Also... I am the only one out of all of us who could know what it would look like. To me, that confirms that this place really is reading our minds.
烟绯:之前那扇门也是。我觉得,它就像活物一样试探着我们。
Yanfei:Just like with that door. It's like it's alive, and testing us.
夜兰:通过读我们心中所想,投我们所好,来制造所想成真的现实效果…一切都是为了让我们松懈或疲劳。
Yelan:By reading our minds and showing us what we want, it creates the reality that we want to be true... Everything it does is either to get us to lower our guard or to wear us down.
夜兰:假设如此,它最终的目的,还能是什么呢。不就是为了把我们困死在这里吗?
Yelan:If that's the case, it can only have one goal: To trap us here until we die. What else could it be?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
烟绯:…做好最坏的打算,但不要放弃。
Yanfei:...We should prepare for the worst, but we mustn't give up.
旅行者:嗯。
Traveler:Agreed.
夜兰:我知道层岩巨渊藏着秘密,可这样的事,哪怕是七星也不曾听过。
Yelan:I've always known there were secrets hidden in The Chasm. But even the Qixing have never heard about anything like this.
烟绯:夜兰,这次我们在外面见面时你说过一句「有事要办」。你说的,是什么事?
Yanfei:Yelan, when we first ran into you, you said you had something to do. What were you referring to?
夜兰:……
Yelan:...
夜兰:我在找,当年坎瑞亚魔兽入侵时的真相。
Yelan:I was looking for the truth behind the monster invasion from Khaenri'ah.
旅行者:(……坎瑞亚?!)
Traveler:(...Khaenri'ah!?)
夜兰:接下去的每一句话,你们只能记在心底,绝不能说给任何外人知道。否则…
Yelan:Please keep everything I'm about to say to yourselves. No one else can know. Otherwise...
烟绯:我明白。
Yanfei:We got it.
夜兰:五百年前,源自坎瑞亚的漆黑兽潮冲击了提瓦特大陆七国,璃月自然也难以幸免。
Yelan:500 years ago, a wave of dark beasts from Khaenri'ah attacked the seven nations of Teyvat. Naturally, Liyue was also affected.
夜兰:在帝君授意下,千岩军结阵死战,将战线保持在层岩巨渊附近。然而魔兽极为凶残,战况据说空前惨烈。
Yelan:Under Rex Lapis's command, the Millelith fought hard to hold the frontline near The Chasm. But these were vicious beasts, and this was the most desperate battle Liyue had ever faced.
夜兰:关键时刻,不知是谁引开了魔兽。原本焦灼的战况,竟得到了极大缓和。
Yelan:At a critical moment, someone distracted the monsters and led them away. Just when all hope seemed lost, the tide turned.
夜兰:璃月人最终赢下了战争,但也有人再没回来。
Yelan:The Liyue army eventually won the war, but there were many who never returned.
夜兰:我家中有两名祖先参与过那场战争。回来的那个人变得疯疯癫癫…一切都很古怪。
Yelan:Two of my ancestors took part in that war, and the one who made it back went insane... Everything about it was strange.
夜兰:这一代七星对那些事也是一知半解。当年活着从层岩巨渊回来的人本就没有几个,想了解真相,只能等。
Yelan:The current generation of Qixing knows very little about these events, and very few came back from The Chasm alive. Finding out the truth has been a waiting game.
夜兰:层岩巨渊外侧封印解开那天,我特意请调此地,为的就是查清当年的真相。
Yelan:The day The Chasm was unsealed, I put in a request to be transferred here so I could finally learn the truth of what happened back then.
夜兰:但此时此刻我们所处的地方,我们将要面临的可能…一切都比想象更可怕。
Yelan:But this place we've ended up in, and the possibilities we are facing... it's all far more terrifying than I'd imagined.
烟绯:……
Yanfei:...
夜兰:…不能放弃。对眼下的我们来说,活着出去才是第一要务。
Yelan:...We can't give up. Right now, our number one priority has to be getting out of here alive.
旅行者:(层岩巨渊,坎瑞亚…五百年前发生了什么?)
Traveler:(The Chasm, Khaenri'ah... What happened 500 years ago?)
旅行者:(还有刚才,魈又在那片空间里见到了什么?他在跟谁战斗?)
Traveler:(And what did Xiao see back in that other space? Who was he fighting against?)
旅行者:(我们…真的能平安出去吗?)
Traveler:(Can we really get out of here in one piece?)
最后更新于