传闻中的炼金术士 The Rumored Alchemist

某日,为了补充冒险物资,你来到了蒙德城蒂玛乌斯的炼金铺。在这里,你见到了一位意料之外的人… You arrive at Timaeus' alchemy store in Mondstadt one day to stock up on adventuring supplies. But here, you encounter someone altogether unexpected...

前往蒙德城的炼金铺 Go to Mondstadt's alchemy store

与铺中的少女交谈 Speak to the young lady at the store

派蒙:咦,蒂玛乌斯先生今天好像不在…

Paimon:Huh, looks like Timaeus isn't here today...

???:(是、是客人?!)

???:(Customers!?)

???:那个!嗯…请问,你们找他有什么事吗?

???:Oh! Um... Pardon me, are you looking for Timaeus?

派蒙:没什么没什么,只是平时他总是站在这里,有点奇怪而已。

Paimon:No no! Just strange for him to not be around. Paimon always sees him standing here.

???:哦,这样啊。他刚刚被阿贝多先生叫走了,我是被叫来照看炼金铺的。

???:I see. He was called away by Albedo a little while ago. I was called over to attend to the store.

砂糖:我叫砂糖,是阿贝多先生的助手。炼金术方面如果有问题,也可以问我,我…会尽量帮上忙的。

Sucrose:I'm Sucrose, Albedo's assistant. If you have any alchemy-related queries, you could always ask me. I'd... do my best to help.

【选项1】

旅行者:自信一点。

Traveler: Again, with confidence.

砂糖:我…其实我很不擅长做这种事。

Sucrose:I... Actually, I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

【选项2】

旅行者:别紧张。

Traveler: No need to be nervous.

砂糖:欸?我…我看上去很紧张吗?

Sucrose:Huh? D—Do I look nervous?

砂糖:不、不好意思,平时我都在实验室里,不怎么出门,也不太经常和别人说话。

Sucrose:M—My apologies, I don't get out too often. I'm usually in the laboratory, where there aren't many others to talk to.

砂糖:需要我帮忙的话,就叫我的名字,如果不需要,我…我就在那边看书,嗯。

Sucrose:If you need any help, just call my name. If not, I'll... I'll be reading a book — over there. Mm.

派蒙:嘿嘿,谢谢你的好意,不过不用担心啦,炼金台的使用已经很熟悉了,对吧,旅行者?

Paimon:Mm-hmm, thanks! No worries, we're all clued up on the basics of alchemy, aren't we, Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯,不会打扰到你。

Traveler: Mm-hmm, no need to trouble you.

【选项2】

旅行者:好…好像有点忘记了。

Traveler: I... might need a refresher.

砂糖:欸?旅行者…难道你就是传说中的那位,击退了风魔龙的旅行者?

Sucrose:Traveler... Hey, aren't you the legendary Traveler? The one who repelled Stormterror?

【选项1】

旅行者:「传说中的」太夸张了。

Traveler: "Legendary" is a bit much.

【选项2】

旅行者:可以免费为你签名。

Traveler: And I don't even charge for autographs.

砂糖:啊,谢谢!

Sucrose:Ah! Thank you!

砂糖:我听说了很多关于你的故事,一直心想能有机会近距离研究你!

Sucrose:I've heard so many stories about you! Always wanted an opportunity to research you up close!

派蒙:研、研究?

Paimon:Uhh, what do you mean, "research"!?

砂糖:啊,对不起,不用在意,一不小心就…

Sucrose:Ah! Sorry, don't mind me, what am I saying...

砂糖:不过,既然是你的话,一定能帮上阿贝多先生的忙吧。

Sucrose:Still, you'd definitely be able to help Albedo. It is you after all.

派蒙:说起来刚刚就一直听到「阿贝多先生」,他也是蒙德城的炼金术士吗?

Paimon:There's that name again! "Albedo." Is he also an alchemist in Mondstadt?

【选项1】

旅行者:确实是没听过的名字。

Traveler: Not a name I'm familiar with.

【选项2】

旅行者:好像听说过。

Traveler: Think I might have heard of him.

砂糖:抱歉,一直没能介绍,阿贝多先生是西风骑士团首席炼金术士,也是我和蒂玛乌斯先生的老师。

Sucrose:Apologies, I never introduced him. Albedo is the Knights of Favonius' Chief Alchemist. He's also Timaeus' and my teacher.

派蒙:平时看到的都是蒂玛乌斯先生在教别人炼金术。这么说,那他就是老师的老师?

Paimon:But Paimon's only ever seen Timaeus teaching alchemy. So that means... Albedo is a teacher-teacher?

砂糖:是的,他致力于探究世界的真相,已经有了很多很多伟大的成果。

Sucrose:Yes, he's dedicated himself to investigating the truth of this world, and has made many an important breakthrough.

砂糖:经常会有炼金术士不远万里来到蒙德,请求他的帮助。在他们看来艰深复杂的问题,只需要阿贝多先生稍加指点,就能完美解决。

Sucrose:We often get alchemists coming to Mondstadt from all over Teyvat, seeking his help. They say that the subtlest of guidance from Mr. Albedo helps them to solve the most unfathomable of problems.

派蒙:哇,居然是这么厉害的人!

Paimon:Wow, Paimon didn't know he was such a big deal!

砂糖:嗯。可是,最近他的研究好像遇到了瓶颈,我见到他的时候,他总是一副愁眉不展的样子。

Sucrose:Mm-hmm. Still, it seems that he's encountered a problem in his research recently. Every time I see him, he has a concerned look on his face.

【选项1】

旅行者:我能帮得上这么厉害的人吗?

Traveler: I'm not sure someone as smart as him could use my help.

【选项2】

旅行者:我对炼金的了解只有炼金台。

Traveler: My knowledge of alchemy stops at basic crafting.

砂糖:你在冒险中一系列非凡经历,一定会让阿贝多先生特别感兴趣,这应该能为他提供很多很多灵感。

Sucrose:I'm sure that Albedo would love to hear about your incredible exploits. I know it would bring him lots of new inspiration.

砂糖:阿贝多先生是一位很有风度的人,如果你帮助了他,他肯定会给你相应的回报的。

Sucrose:Albedo is a true gentleman. He'll be sure to pay you back in equal measure for helping him out.

【选项1】

旅行者:能让我变得更强吗?

Traveler: Can he make me stronger?

砂糖:我想应该没问题,探究生命的极限本来也是阿贝多先生的研究内容之一。

Sucrose:I don't see why not. Testing the limits of living beings' capabilities is one of Albedo's areas of research after all.

【选项2】

旅行者:能让派蒙变得更强吗?

Traveler: Can he make Paimon stronger?

派蒙:我没有这个需求啦。想回报我的话,嘿嘿,用摩拉结算怎么样?

Paimon:Uhh, Paimon doesn't need any help in that department. But if Albedo wants to pay Paimon back for helping him, a few Mora might settle the score. Tee-hee!

砂糖:阿贝多先生现在应该和蒂玛乌斯先生一起在雪山做研究,我很想带你们去,可是炼金铺不能没人照看。

Sucrose:Albedo and Timaeus will be conducting research in the mountains right now. I'd love to take you both to see him, but somebody has to attend to the store.

砂糖:就麻烦你们去雪山的入口找找看吧,是一位温文尔雅的年轻先生,很有学者气质,然后,嗯…

Sucrose:I'm afraid you'll have to go to the entrance to the pass and look for him by yourselves. Look out for a refined gentleman with the presence of a true scholar, and... umm...

砂糖:…抱歉,我也不知道要怎么说得更清楚,还要麻烦你们努力辨认了。

Sucrose:...Sorry, that's the best I can do. You'll have to do your best.

派蒙:嗯,好,放心吧。

Paimon:Hey, stop worrying! We got this!

派蒙:聊到炼金和研究的话题,砂糖就完全不怯场了,这就是研究者的气质吗?

Paimon:Sucrose is a whole lot less nervous once she gets talking about alchemy and research, huh. Is that what all researchers are like?

派蒙:总之,去雪山找那位「阿贝多先生」吧。

Paimon:Anyway, let's go and look for Albedo.

前往龙脊雪山的入口 Head to the entrance of Dragonspine

接近交谈中的两人 Get close to the two people talking

芭芭拉:原、原来你在这里,罗莎莉亚小姐,唱诗班的活动马上就…

Barbara:S—Sister Rosaria, so here you are! Choir practice is about to—

罗莎莉亚:都说了我不参加这种活动,我还有更重要的事要做。

Rosaria:I've told you already, I don't go in for that kind of thing. I've got more important matters to attend to.

芭芭拉:可是,这次是有纪念性的活动,希望所有的修女都要出席。

Barbara:But... this event has commemorative significance. The church hopes that all sisters will be present...

罗莎莉亚:希望归希望,我的工作内容里又没有「满足别人希望」这一条。

Rosaria:"Hopes"!? That's odd, 'cause I don't recall a "fulfill the hopes of others" clause in my job description.

芭芭拉:这、这个,话不能这么说…

Barbara:I— I mean sure, but...

罗莎莉亚:倒是你,你是这次活动的组织者吧,你不觉得很奇怪吗?

Rosaria:But what? You're the event organizer, aren't you? Do you not find it the least bit odd...?

芭芭拉:哪、哪里奇怪了?

Barbara:Wh—What do you mean?

罗莎莉亚:按现在的时间算,就算你立刻赶回蒙德城,估计也赶不上活动开始的时间了。

Rosaria:This far out from Mondstadt, at this hour? Even if you set out right now, I'll wager you'd still miss the opening ceremony.

罗莎莉亚:难道不是有人算好了这个,想让你出丑吗?

Rosaria:Who knows? Maybe this is someone's grand plan to make a fool out of you.

芭芭拉:欸欸?怎、怎么可能!大家不是这样的人!

Barbara:Huh!? Th—That can't be! People aren't like that!

罗莎莉亚:是不是这样的人,讲的是证据,而不是你的感觉。唉,还是说你太容易相信别人了呢?

Rosaria:Hah! Evidence decides what people are like, not your feelings. sigh Maybe you're a little too trusting of other people.

罗莎莉亚:放心吧,即便你就这么回去了,也不会有人责怪你。因为估计也没有几个人觉得我真的会去参加。

Rosaria:Don't fret, nobody's gonna blame you if you go back empty-handed. I can't imagine anyone else was delusional enough to think I was gonna show up.

罗莎莉亚:但再磨蹭下去,你就真的迟到了。

Rosaria:But if you dally any longer, you really won't make it.

芭芭拉:对啊!重要的纪念活动,如果迟到了就…那、那我回去了!

Barbara:...You're right! It's a very important commemorative event. If I'm late, then... R—Right, I've got to get going!

派蒙:听上去…这位修女好像完全是在靠诡辩骗人呢。

Paimon:Hmm, seems like that sister's an expert in making people believe anything she wants.

罗莎莉亚:从刚才起,就注意到你们了——你们是什么人,又为什么要偷听?

Rosaria:I thought I heard something — who are you, and why are you eavesdropping?

派蒙:小心点!我觉得她是个危险人物…呃,至少,有点狡猾。

Paimon:We'd better watch out! She seems like a dangerous villain... Or a trickster at best.

罗莎莉亚:哦?相比起历史悠久的西风教会的成员,你这种来历不明的小漂浮物才更危险吧。

Rosaria:Oh really? I'm a member of the long-standing Favonius Church. You're an eavesdropping pixie from who knows where, and you think I'M the trickster?

派蒙:被听到了?!我还以为我说得够小声了…

Paimon:Wait, she heard that!? But Paimon was whispering so quietly...

罗莎莉亚:嗯,带着小漂浮物的外乡人…原来如此,你就是…呵呵。

Rosaria:And as for this outlander you seem to be following... Huh — so it's you.

罗莎莉亚:击退了风魔龙的「荣誉骑士」,凭这层身份,就先不急着追究你的偷听了。

Rosaria:The Honorary Knight that saved us from Stormterror. Well, then, given your status, I won't press you on your reasons for eavesdropping.

罗莎莉亚:否则…视你们的回答而定,最坏的情况可能会是牢狱之灾呢。

Rosaria:Otherwise, depending on your answer, I could've arrested you on the spot.

派蒙:欸!蒙德城的修女还能负责抓捕可疑人士的吗?!

Paimon:What!? Do the sisters of Mondstadt have the authority to arrest people now?

罗莎莉亚:至少不能对明显存在的隐患视而不见吧,修女就不可以拥有正义感吗?

Rosaria:We can't go turning a blind eye to hidden dangers can we? Why shouldn't Sisters have a sense of justice?

派蒙:呃,听上去怪怪的,但好像没办法反驳…

Paimon:Hmph, that doesn't sound right. But Paimon can't think of a good comeback...

罗莎莉亚:还是说说你们吧,你们是为什么要到雪山来呢?

Rosaria:Let's talk about you. What are you doing in the mountains?

【选项2】

旅行者:来探究世界的真相。

Traveler: We're investigating the truth of this world.

罗莎莉亚:但你只是个旅行者,并非什么伟大的炼金术士吧。

Rosaria:But you're only a traveler, I doubt you have any great skill in alchemy.

罗莎莉亚:无所谓,我大概知道你是想来找谁了。

Rosaria:Whatever, I had a notion of who you were seeking.

【选项1】

旅行者:来找阿贝多先生。

Traveler: We're looking for Albedo.

罗莎莉亚:找他的话,我之前特意留意了一下他的足迹。

Rosaria:If it's him you're after, I made a point of noting his tracks.

罗莎莉亚:雪停之后,往来雪山的人很多,希望一路上的痕迹还没有被盖掉。

Rosaria:Many people have made their way up after the snowstorm. Let's hope they're still there.

派蒙:难不成,你也是来找他的?

Paimon:So... are you also looking for him?

罗莎莉亚:不是的,这应该算职业习惯吧,因为我察觉到这些足迹上残留了元素力,警惕一点总没错。

Rosaria:No, this is just a professional habit of mine. I sensed elemental traces in these tracks. Never hurts to be vigilant.

【选项1】

旅行者:以修女而言,你好像太神秘了…

Traveler: As far as sisters go, you're fairly mysterious.

【选项2】

旅行者:像侦探一样。

Traveler: You're more like a detective.

罗莎莉亚:无所谓你怎么想,走吧,我也顺路去看看他在干什么。

Rosaria:I couldn't care what you think. Come on then, I'd like to see what he's up to anyway.

派蒙:既然罗莎莉亚说足迹上有元素力,用元素视野应该能很清楚地看到吧。

Paimon:Rosaria said there were elemental traces in the tracks. They should show up pretty clearly with Elemental Sight!

最后更新于