实验之二,世界 The Second Experiment: The World
实验开始之后,阿贝多首先为你检测了元素力流动的情况,结果是无论外部流动还是内部流动都很顺畅,没有发现什么异常。虽然结果听上去很普通,但据阿贝多所说,这似乎是值得高兴的结果。 After the experiment begins, Albedo first checks your elemental flow. The result is that both your internal and e
参观营地中的设施 Observe the installations in the camp
观察置物架:(堆放了很多书籍与药剂瓶的置物架,看来使用者有一边看书一边研究药剂的习惯。)
Observe Shelf:(A shelf packed with books and potions. Looks like the owner has a habit of reading and researching potions simultaneously.)
参观营地中的设施 Observe the installations in the camp
观察桌子:(看起来像是炼金术的工作台,上面摆放了一些药水和装置。阿贝多就是用这些来研究世界的吗?)
Observe Table:(Looks like an alchemy work table. Some potions and other apparatus are laid out here. Are these what Albedo uses to investigate the world?)
观察桌子:(稍微碰一下…应该没事吧?)
Observe Table:(It wouldn't hurt to touch it... would it?)
参观营地中的设施 Observe the installations in the camp
观察记录板:(贴有实验报告的记录板,上面贴了一些看不懂的内容。)
Observe Record Board:(A board with some incomprehensible experimental reports stuck onto it.)
观察记录板:(不过,从这里至少能看出实验有所进展。)
Observe Record Board:(Still, you can tell that progress is being made on those experiments.)
与返回的阿贝多交谈 Talk to the returning Albedo
阿贝多:我回来了,你们看到什么有意思的东西了吗?
Albedo:I'm back. Did you see anything interesting?
【选项1】
旅行者:都看不懂。
Traveler: Couldn't make heads or tails of anything.
阿贝多:没关系,只是一些炼金术的常用物件而已,生活中不太会用到。
Albedo:Not to worry, they're all for alchemical purposes, you'd be hard pressed to find an everyday use for them.
【选项2】
旅行者:有点乱。
Traveler: Your things aren't very organized.
阿贝多:嗯,同感,我也正想找个时间收拾一下,不过实验一个接一个…
Albedo:Hmm, agreed. I'd love to find a moment to put them all in order. Still, experiments come first...
阿贝多:总之,抓紧时间进行下一项研究吧。
Albedo:Well, on with the research.
阿贝多:不同的世界之间,可能存在非常大的差异。
Albedo:There may be significant differences between different worlds.
阿贝多:打个比方来说,在提瓦特,拥有神之眼的人就可以使用元素力。
Albedo:Take Teyvat, for example. Here, those with Visions can manipulate the elements.
阿贝多:但也可能存在「只有一人可以使用元素力的世界」,又或者「每个人都能使用元素力的世界」。
Albedo:But worlds may well exist where only one person is able to do so, or even everyone.
阿贝多:所以,旅行者,除了元素之外…你是否还掌握一些,这个世界没有的特殊力量呢?
Albedo:So, leaving elements to one side... Do you possess any... unique abilities, Traveler? Ones that don't exist in this world?
阿贝多:还是只能用之前的办法,用实验来测定了。
Albedo:I think answering this question calls for the same methodology as last time. In other words, time for the next experiment.
【选项1】
旅行者:又要打史莱姆吗?
Traveler: Am I battling slimes again?
【选项2】
旅行者:又要喝药吗?
Traveler: I drank my fill, thanks...
阿贝多:不不不,这次就不费什么周折了。
Albedo:No, no! You shan't be required to exert quite so much effort this time around.
阿贝多:这边有根柱子,你试试看用意志力将它折断吧。
Albedo:Now, see this pillar here. Use your willpower to try and break it.
【选项1】
旅行者:抱歉,我做不到。
Traveler: Sorry, I just can't do it.
阿贝多:已经认真地尝试过了吗?是吗…唔,没关系。
Albedo:That was your best effort? Hmm... Well, can't be helped, I suppose.
派蒙:这才是正常的吧,怎么觉得你有点失望的样子。
Paimon:What's with the disappointment!? Isn't that, like, impossible?
【选项2】
旅行者:折断它吧,派蒙。
Traveler: Paimon, you give it a shot.
派蒙:无论是你还是我都做不到啊!
Paimon:You think Paimon knows how to do that stuff?
阿贝多:已经认真地尝试过了吗?是吗…唔,没关系。
Albedo:That was your best effort? Hmm... Well, can't be helped, I suppose.
阿贝多:对了,你有尝试过用元素力做菜吗?不是说烹饪,而是把元素力放进菜里。
Albedo:Ah! Have you tried using your elemental power with food? I don't mean for cooking as such — rather, channeling your power into the ingredients themselves.
阿贝多:我很好奇菜会不会因此变得更好吃,或者改变口感,甚至是…增殖?
Albedo:I'm curious to see how the taste and texture respond. It may even help with... proliferation...
【选项1】
旅行者:炼金术士的想法真是独特。
Traveler: Alchemists certainly have active imaginations.
【选项2】
旅行者:你不会只是因为饿了吧?
Traveler: Sure you're not just peckish?
阿贝多:哈哈,好奇心放在平时别人不会注意的地方,更容易发现惊喜。
Albedo:Haha, I suppose I have a curiosity for things that others find surprising.
阿贝多:那么,拜托你们去做一道「黄油煎鱼」吧,这里是我刚刚准备的食谱。
Albedo:Anyway, why don't you cook us up a Sunshine Sprat? I've just finished preparing the recipe.
派蒙:还以为你是去准备奇奇怪怪的东西,原来是食谱啊?
Paimon:Cooking? Paimon was looking forward to more mad scientist stuff!
阿贝多:因为平时我也经常吃这个,无论是做实验还是品尝,它都是很好的选择。
Albedo:Not only is this recipe a staple for me, it's also worth experimenting with and highly nutritious!
派蒙:你肯定是饿了吧!
Paimon:Hmph, Paimon bets you're just hungry!
派蒙:不过如果要做好吃的,我是不会反对的。
Paimon:It does sound yummy though... Okay, Paimon approves!
【选项1】
旅行者:好好好,明白了。
Traveler: I know what you're getting at.
【选项2】
旅行者:不会忘记你的那一份的。
Traveler: I'll save you a fin or two.
派蒙:嗯嗯,这就是好伙伴的默契!
Paimon:Mm-hmm, good buddies are always on the same page!
阿贝多:那就交给你们了,我很期待实验结果。
Albedo:I'll leave you to it, then. Looking forward to the results.
阿贝多:如果真的出现我们吃不完的情况,还可以请蒂玛乌斯一起来分享。
Albedo:If there's anything left over, maybe Timaeus can finish the last morsels.
派蒙:有我在,不用担心这种事啦!
Paimon:Uhh... Paimon doesn't think we'll have that problem.
派蒙:究竟要怎么样才能把元素力加进料理呢?用他刚刚说的意志力吗?
Paimon:How are we gonna channel elemental power into the food? Maybe try the willpower thing again?
派蒙:…比起这个,我觉得他能想到这种事就很厉害了。
Paimon:Where does he get these ideas from anyway?
派蒙:唔,我们还是就像平常一样来烹饪吧。
Paimon:Ah, let's just do it the old-fashioned way.
烹饪「黄油煎鱼」并交给阿贝多 Cook some Sunshine Sprat and give it to Albedo
阿贝多:唔,实验上看非常普通,但滋味实在美妙。你很有烹饪的天赋。
Albedo:Mm! An average outcome experimentally, but you've really brought out the flavor. You seem well-versed in the science of gastronomy.
阿贝多:我最期待的增殖现象并没有出现,看来就算是你的世界也无法摆脱食物的困扰。
Albedo:As far as the proliferation hypothesis is concerned, we've come up short. Seems like food presents the same headaches in your world as it does ours.
阿贝多:不对,可能是这个世界的法则限制了你的特殊能力?
Albedo:Unless... Could it be that the natural laws of this world are limiting your unique abilities?
派蒙:首先是不知道要怎么样把元素力,像调味品一样放进料理吧。
Paimon:We just didn't know how to channel elemental power into the food. It's a little more complicated than adding herbs and spices, y'know!
阿贝多:没关系,至少没有浪费可口的食物,你们也不必感到沮丧。
Albedo:Not to worry, at least we put some food to good use, no need to feel disheartened.
阿贝多:这里是答应要分享给你的那一份,慢慢享用吧,带走也没问题。
Albedo:And here's your portion, enjoy! I can box it up if you like.
派蒙:谢谢你,居然好好地记得这件事!
Paimon:Woohoo, thanks! Glad you were paying attention.
【选项1】
旅行者:你对派蒙真好。
Traveler: You're Paimon's new favorite.
【选项2】
旅行者:很少有人对派蒙这么好。
Traveler: Not often that Paimon gets this much attention.
阿贝多:因为我能看出她是你很好的朋友,实验过程中她一直在提醒你,也在担心你的安危。
Albedo:I can tell that you're good friends. Paimon was keeping an eye on you and your safety during the whole experiment.
阿贝多:虽然这些提醒和担心有没有起到作用,是需要另外讨论的…
Albedo:Not that Paimon would have been able to do much if things had gone wrong, but anyway...
派蒙:喂,不要突然说我坏话啊。
Paimon:Hey! You were being nice a second ago!
派蒙:不过你请我吃了好吃的,我愿意原谅你。
Paimon:But you do have tasty recipes, so Paimon forgives you.
派蒙:也不用羡慕我们关系这么好啦。你不是也有朋友,还有学生吗?
Paimon:And you're right, we are good friends. You have good friends too, right? Good students?
阿贝多:…嗯,是啊,我也算幸运的吧。不说这些了,我们进行下一项实验吧。
Albedo:...Uh, yes! I'm fortunate too, I suppose. Anyway, moving on to the next experiment.
阿贝多:炼金术用品种类繁杂,如何收纳存放是个令人头疼的问题。前不久因为意外,我的收藏品散落了一地。
Albedo:There are all manner of alchemical items here, keeping them in their proper place is a challenge at the best of times. A while ago, I had the misfortune of misplacing a batch.
阿贝多:虽然大部分都找了回来,但有一瓶风晶蝶的元素萃取物,还有一瓶无相之雷的粉末,怎么都找不到了。
Albedo:I managed to retrieve the majority, but two vials have been evading me: Anemo Crystalfly elemental extract and Electro Hypostasis powder.
派蒙:做饭之后,接下来又是找东西?
Paimon:Paimon's barely finished eating and you want us to go gathering again?
阿贝多:没关系,本来就打算重新制备了,只是如果能找到,就可以省去很多麻烦。
Albedo:Don't worry if you can't locate them. I was planning to replace them anyway, though finding them would save me the hassle.
阿贝多:假如你拥有「夜视」,或者「震动感知」之类的超能力,要找到遗失的小物件就是轻而易举了。
Albedo:If you had, say, a "superpower," like night vision, or vibratory sensing, lost property would be a thing of the past.
阿贝多:东西应该就掉在之前你们参观过的地方的某个角落里。
Albedo:I must have dropped them somewhere in the area where you were looking just now.
派蒙:那…就只能试试看了?
Paimon:So... guess we'd better take a look?
旅行者:丢的东西好像都有元素力。
Traveler:There should be some elemental traces on the lost items.
派蒙:对哦!可以用元素视野!
Paimon:Oh yeah! You could use Elemental Sight!
使用「元素视野」寻找失物 Use Elemental Sight to look for the lost items
派蒙:风晶蝶的萃取物,那应该是风元素力,就是这个吧!
Paimon:The extract of an Anemo Crystalfly can only be Anemo elemental energy, right? This has gotta be it.
派蒙:幸好瓶子很结实,没有摔坏。
Paimon:Still in one piece! Good thing the vial's so strong.
派蒙:无相之雷的粉末,好像就是这个!
Paimon:This must be Electro Hypostasis powder!
派蒙:阿贝多好像回来了,我们去找他吧。
Paimon:Here comes Albedo, let's go see him.
与阿贝多交谈,获取结论 Talk to Albedo and hear his conclusions
阿贝多:没想到你们真的全都找到了,非常感谢。
Albedo:Goodness, you managed to find them? Incredible, a thousand thanks.
阿贝多:寻找物品,还有之前来雪山找我的时候,用到的都是「元素视野」,对吧?
Albedo:I'm wondering, this Elemental Sight... This is what allowed you to locate the items, and find me here in the mountains, correct?
派蒙:是的,这个应该算是超能力吧?
Paimon:Yup! Guess it does sorta count as a superpower, huh...
阿贝多:有点遗憾,虽然「元素视野」比较罕见,但是总归是提瓦特大陆存在的能力。
Albedo:Unfortunately, though Elemental Sight is seldom seen, it is not unheard of in Teyvat.
阿贝多:只有完全没有听说过的异世界超能力,才能为我的研究提供帮助。
Albedo:Only a never-before-seen, otherworldly power would be of benefit to my research.
派蒙:也就是说,又白忙一场…
Paimon:You mean... We failed again...?
阿贝多:不用太沮丧,这也在预料之中,而且能回收失物,这次实验已经非常有价值了。
Albedo:Don't be disheartened, this falls entirely within my expectations. Besides, getting these items back? I'd call this a very worthwhile experiment.
阿贝多:你们能够想到失物都具有元素力这一点,也值得称赞。
Albedo:I have to commend your deduction that the items would contain elemental traces.
阿贝多:好了,之前都是在研究异世界可能存在的与众不同之处,但是对于你人类的身份的研究,现在才要开始。
Albedo:Right then. Up until now, our research has focused on your otherworldly identity. Our research on your identity as one of us is just beginning.
【选项1】
旅行者:做好奉陪到底的准备了。
Traveler: With you to the end.
【选项2】
旅行者:这就叫「上了贼船」吧。
Traveler: ...How do I get off this train?
阿贝多:人类的个体差异,集中体现在智能和身体机能的水平上,我们就从身体机能方面开始吧。
Albedo:In essence, the differences between humans are reflected in our intellectual and physical capabilities. Let's start with physical.
阿贝多:从这里望出去,你可以看见砂糖她现在在做什么吗?
Albedo:Looking out from where we're standing, can you see what Sucrose is doing?
旅行者:不能。
Traveler:Nope.
阿贝多:那如果你平地起跳,跳到那边的山崖上,能看到吗?
Albedo:And if you jumped from here and landed on that cliff — the one over there — could you see her then?
旅行者:不能。
Traveler:Nope.
阿贝多:那如果你一拳打碎面前的山体,能看到吗?
Albedo:So what about if you planted a single blow on the mountain face here and it burst into a million fragments? Then could you see her?
【选项1】
旅行者:不能。
Traveler: Nope.
【选项2】
旅行者:我觉得这个还是超能力测试。
Traveler: Sounds like we're still on the superpower test.
阿贝多:既然是这样,可能还要下调一点期待。比起提问,还是做实验更直观。
Albedo:Hmm, then I shouldn't get too excited. Still, we'll gain a more thorough understanding with an experiment.
阿贝多:我知道一个地方非常适合进行体能实验,跟我过来吧。
Albedo:I know of a location that will be perfect for a physical test. Please, follow me.
最后更新于