实验之一,元素 The First Experiment: Elements

在找到了阿贝多之后,罗莎莉亚便独自离去。你在和阿贝多的交谈中,得知了他的研究课题:使用炼金术让来自异世界的种子发芽并盛开。为了更全面地理解异世界生命,阿贝多提出希望观察同为异世界来客的你,并进行一些实验测定。 After finding Albedo, Rosaria leaves on her own. You chat with Albedo and discover the objectiv

前往研究场所 Head to the test site

派蒙:说起来,我有一个疑问,那个种子发芽以后会长出什么东西吗?

Paimon:Paimon has a question. After the seed sprouts, will it grow into anything?

阿贝多:不知道,但我觉得重点不在结果,而是过程。

Albedo:I don't know, but I feel the importance will lie in the method, not the end point.

阿贝多:能够使用炼金术,在提瓦特唤醒不属于此世的生命的话,我对生命本质的理解,应该就能更进一步。

Albedo:Using alchemy to awaken otherworldy life in Teyvat would constitute a big leap in my understanding of the essence of life.

阿贝多:唤醒之后,就算是创造,也并非不可能的事了。

Albedo:After awakening, even creation may be possible.

派蒙:唔唔…

Paimon:Uhh...

阿贝多:哈哈,对你来说还是太难懂了吗?

Albedo:Aha... Still a little difficult to understand?

派蒙:不不不,我完全听懂了,我只是更关心这个种子发芽之后会长出什么!

Paimon:N—No! Paimon's got a brain! But what's the seed gonna become? Isn't that more interesting than whatever it was you were saying?

【选项1】

旅行者:完全没懂嘛。

Traveler: Doesn't seem like you understood.

【选项2】

旅行者:我也想知道。

Traveler: That's what I want to know.

阿贝多:如果长出了非常美味的果实,我们就一起分享吧。

Albedo:Well, if it turns out to be a delicious fruit, dinner's on me.

派蒙:好耶!说话要算话哦!

Paimon:Yay! Paimon's holding you to it!

【选项1】

旅行者:居然轻松说服了派蒙。

Traveler: You sure know how to keep Paimon on board.

【选项2】

旅行者:居然看穿了派蒙的想法。

Traveler: You've seen through Paimon's ulterior motives.

阿贝多:这是因为我…有时要帮忙照顾某个孩子。这要解释起来比较复杂,就当是我在炼金术之外的小技能吧。

Albedo:Well, let's just say I... occasionally have to look after a child. Another lengthy explanation I'm afraid. I suppose it's one of the few non-alchemy-related disciplines I'm any good at.

阿贝多:说回第一项研究,是关于元素力的。这个世界的人想要使用元素力,就必须拥有神之眼,但我没看到你身上有类似的东西。

Albedo:The subject of my first research was the elements. In this world, manipulating the elements requires a Vision, though I can't see anything resembling one on your person.

阿贝多:为什么你可以自如地使用元素力,我想确认一下,所以想先问你几个问题。

Albedo:How you're able to freely manipulate elemental power is something I'd like to ascertain. I've got a few questions in that regard.

阿贝多:首先,你有别人没有的器官吗?比如,第二个心脏,第四个胃之类的。

Albedo:Firstly, do you have any extra organs? A second heart, a fourth stomach... things of that nature.

【选项1】

旅行者:没有。

Traveler: No.

【选项2】

旅行者:据我所知是没有的。

Traveler: Not that I'm aware of.

阿贝多:原来如此,那么,飞在你身边的小家伙,和你的身体是连接起来的吗?

Albedo:Fascinating. And this floating child is... connected to your body in some way?

派蒙:这个问题好奇怪!从外表来看就能排除这种可能性吧。

Paimon:What a stupid question! Can't you see the gap between us?

派蒙:还有,不是「小家伙」,是派蒙!

Paimon:And another thing, it's PAIMON! Not "floating child"!

阿贝多:我只是在考虑你作为「外置器官」的可能性,或许连接你们的是一种不可见的方式。

Albedo:I was merely considering the possibility that you were an external organ. Perhaps there is some invisible force connecting you.

【选项1】

旅行者:我们是在旅行中认识的。

Traveler: I met Paimon on my travels.

【选项2】

旅行者:她是我从水里钓上来的。

Traveler: I caught Paimon with a fishing rod.

阿贝多:哦,那就可以排除这种可能性了。那么,会不会是派蒙将元素力导向了你?

Albedo:Oh, that rules out that possibility. I wonder, did Paimon guide the elemental power to you?

阿贝多:但前提是派蒙的元素力可以击穿十米厚的山岩,又或者是让清泉镇南边的瀑布逆流而上。

Albedo:But that would mean that Paimon's elemental power would be enough to break through mountain rock at least ten meters thick. Or cause the waterfall south of Springvale to flow backwards.

阿贝多:唔,果然不可能啊…

Albedo:Hmm. No, that definitely can't be it...

派蒙:我还什么都没说呢!

Paimon:Hey! How would you know anyway!?

阿贝多:这么说来,看来你的身体构造和这个世界的人类,并没有明显的区别。

Albedo:In that case, it would appear that there's no obvious difference between the composition of your body, and that of the humans in this world.

阿贝多:那只能用实验的方法,研究可能存在的差异点了。

Albedo:Given that there's clearly a discrepancy in the research, it seems that only experimentation will yield the answers.

阿贝多:首先,先看看这不明来源的元素力,究竟是如何对外流动的。

Albedo:Firstly, this mysterious elemental power. I'd like to examine exactly how it manifests externally.

阿贝多:接下来我会吸引一些史莱姆过来,请用你最熟悉的方式击败它们吧。

Albedo:Let me lure a few slimes to the area. Perhaps you'd be able to defeat them, using whatever method comes most naturally to you.

派蒙:原来是用这么简单的方式来观察吗…

Paimon:Huh? Doesn't seem very sciencey...

阿贝多:好的实验应该是直观而清晰的,而且这只是简单的小研究。

Albedo:Direct and clear observation are imperative to a good experiment. This is just a simple exercise.

阿贝多:当然,如果你们觉得缺乏挑战性的话,我们也可以去尝试同时挑战六个纯水精灵。

Albedo:Naturally, if you require a greater challenge, we could bring in six oceanids.

派蒙:史莱姆!史莱姆就可以了!

Paimon:Slimes! Slimes are fine!

【选项1】

旅行者:不太明白,但好像很麻烦。

Traveler: I don't follow. This seems like a hassle.

【选项2】

旅行者:我不想被幻形兽撞来撞去。

Traveler: As long as I'm not being batted around by Hydro mimics.

阿贝多:那么,准备一下吧,史莱姆要来了。

Albedo:Well, prepare yourself. The slimes will be here any moment.

击败史莱姆,完成实验 Defeat the slimes to complete the experiment

与阿贝多交谈,获取结论 Talk to Albedo and hear his conclusions

阿贝多:辛苦了,你应该没有感觉到什么异常吧?

Albedo:Great work. Did you feel anything out of the ordinary?

阿贝多:如果受伤了的话,我这里有些应急用的药剂。

Albedo:If you're injured, I have a few emergency potions ready.

【选项1】

旅行者:不用担心。

Traveler: Not a scratch.

【选项2】

旅行者:只是有点冷。

Traveler: Just a bit cold.

阿贝多:那就好,根据我的观察,元素力对外流动顺畅,元素反应合理,没有观察到特别的状况。

Albedo:Excellent. According to my observations, the manifestation of the external elemental flow is as expected, elemental reactions are normal. There's nothing out of the ordinary.

阿贝多:确定「对外流动」没问题之后,我们再来测试一下「内部流动」吧。

Albedo:Now that we know that the external flow is manifesting normally, let's test the internal flow.

派蒙:「内部流动」…要怎么做?

Paimon:Internal flow... How do you test that?

阿贝多:很简单,我可以用炼金术制作一种萃取了元素力的药剂。

Albedo:It's very simple. I can use alchemy to create a potion that will extract elemental power.

阿贝多:如果元素力是以生理的方式储存或堆积在你的体内,或许会和这种药剂产生元素反应。

Albedo:If the elemental power is stored or accumulated physically within your body, this potion may elicit an elemental reaction.

【选项1】

旅行者:会在肚子里扩散?

Traveler: Will it make my stomach Swirl?

【选项2】

旅行者:会在肚子里结晶?

Traveler: Will it Crystallize in my stomach?

派蒙:听、听起来好可怕!

Paimon:Sounds kinda terrifying!

阿贝多:没事的,如果一切正常的话,只会引发短暂的不适,但对身体没有害处。

Albedo:Don't worry, in the normal course of events you'd feel some temporary queasiness, no bodily injury.

派蒙:要是不正常呢?

Paimon:And in the abnormal course of events?

阿贝多:万一有意外发生,我也有充足的准备,不用太担心。

Albedo:If anything unexpected occurs, I've made the necessary preparations. Try not to worry.

旅行者:还是很担心…

Traveler:That's not hugely reassuring...

阿贝多:嗯,并非完全没有风险。但如果你体内的元素流动确实存在障碍的话,也能借此检查出来。

Albedo:Well, it's not that there aren't any risks involved. But if there is anything blocking your elemental flow, we'll be able to locate it with this test.

阿贝多:这也是一种对健康的预警,如果内部的元素反应由其他意外引起,那才会引发真正的危险。

Albedo:Just a warning: if an internal elemental reaction occurs for any other reason, that's a bad sign.

旅行者:像体检一样…

Traveler:This is like a health checkup.

阿贝多:对,我觉得可以这么理解。不过在实验之前,检测用的药剂还差了一种触媒,我们需要找一找。

Albedo:Yes! That's an excellent way to think about it. Before we get started, the potion we'll use for the test is missing a catalyst. We'll need to find it.

阿贝多:是一种名叫「星银矿」的矿石,不过不是所有这种矿石都适合做触媒。

Albedo:It's a type of ore known as Starsilver, but unfortunately not all of it is suitable.

阿贝多:我现在带你去我的营地,沿路收集一些「星银矿」吧。如果有适合做触媒的,我会告诉你。

Albedo:I'll take you to my campsite. We can gather some Starsilver Ore on the way. I'll point out any likely contenders.

阿贝多:如果顺利的话,等我们抵达营地,就可以直接进行药物的调制了。

Albedo:All going to plan, we should be able to begin concocting the potion when we get to the campsite.

派蒙:听起来虽然不太安全,但似乎是有好处的事。

Paimon:Paimon's still got a few safety concerns, but seems like there's a silver lining.

派蒙:我们在路上的时候留意一下吧。

Paimon:Let's keep our eyes open!

沿路寻找「星银矿触媒」 Follow the road and search for a Starsilver Catalyst

阿贝多:这个…嗯,是相当合适的触媒。

Albedo:Here... Should do for catalyst purposes.

阿贝多:这个的话,如果稍加处理,应该能用。

Albedo:This one. Useable with a bit of polish.

阿贝多:运气不错,这样应该就够了。前面不远处就能抵达我的营地,我来带路。

Albedo:What luck! This should be enough. My campsite is just up ahead, I'll lead the way.

前往阿贝多的营地 Head for Albedo's campsite

阿贝多:这里就是我的营地,刚刚收集到的材料,我已经先一步用在药剂的调制上了。

Albedo:This is my campsite. I've added the materials we collected to the concoction.

阿贝多:在等待调制完成的这段时间,先来这边看看吧。

Albedo:While we are waiting, have a look over here.

阿贝多:这位是我的助手,蒂玛乌斯,正在协助我的研究。你们应该在蒙德城里见过面。

Albedo:My assistant Timaeus here is helping me with my research. I'm guessing you may have met in Mondstadt already?

蒂玛乌斯:你们好,我刚刚拿到了你们的实验数据,已经整理成报告贴在板子上了。

Timaeus:Hello, I've just gotten hold of the data from your experiment. The report is already up on the board there.

派蒙:哇,这个,还有这个…只是和史莱姆打了一场,就有这么多结论吗?

Paimon:Whoa! Look at all the data! You got all these results from one slime battle?

蒂玛乌斯:哈哈,说不上结论,很多都是推演,以及我的大胆猜测。

Timaeus:Haha, I wouldn't call them results. Inferences, and a few daring guesses perhaps.

蒂玛乌斯:最合理的一种方向,我觉得是论证这位旅行者和史莱姆的亲缘关系。

Timaeus:I think the most rational direction would be to expound on the phylogenetic relationship between this Traveler and the slimes.

【选项1】

旅行者:这合理吗?

Traveler: Rational?

【选项2】

旅行者:我觉得派蒙的亲缘更近一点。

Traveler: I would've thought even Paimon and I were more closely related.

蒂玛乌斯:你看,你没有神之眼,却可以使用元素力,史莱姆也没有神之眼,也可以使用元素力。

Timaeus:Hmm, consider: You don't have a Vision, but you can manipulate elemental energy. The slimes don't have Visions either, yet they, too, are able to manipulate the elements.

蒂玛乌斯:顺着这个思路去寻找线索,肯定能得到更多事实支撑!

Timaeus:Following this line of thought, I'm sure we'll be able to establish a basis in fact.

阿贝多:这个切入点没有什么问题,但是严格来说史莱姆是属于元素生物,换句话说,元素即实体。

Albedo:Not bad for a point of entry, but strictly speaking, slimes are elemental life forms. In other words, beings consisting entirely of the elements.

阿贝多:要类比的话,可能急冻树,或者骗骗花更加合适,但要追溯动植物之间的亲缘关系,恐怕要追溯到世界原初了。

Albedo:A Cryo Regisvine, or even a Whopperflower might be a better analogy. But tracing back the phylogenetic relationships between plants and animals... You might have to trace back to the world's origins.

阿贝多:从这个角度来看,是不是过于困难了呢?

Albedo:In that sense, things might get difficult, don't you think?

蒂玛乌斯:唔,好像是这样,老师说得没错。

Timaeus:Uh! Yes sir. That sounds correct.

阿贝多:而且,其实数据的顶部写了,这位旅行者是来自其他世界的客人。

Albedo:After all, we've got our primary data already. This Traveler is a visitor from another world.

阿贝多:如果和这个世界有亲缘关系,反而是更加值得研究的内容。

Albedo:If it turned out that he/she did have a phylogenetic relationship with this world... Now that really would be something, wouldn't it?

蒂玛乌斯:啊啊,真的!抱歉,我拿到数据太激动了!下次我一定注意!

Timaeus:Ahhhh, it would! Apologies, I was so excited to get the data. I'll slow down a bit next time.

蒂玛乌斯:对了,想要完成研究还需要更多数据,我暂时都会在这里做分析,如果想了解实验结果,都可以来找我。

Timaeus:Speaking of data — to complete our research, we'll need some more. I'll be conducting analysis here for the time being. If you're keen for an update, just come and find me!

阿贝多:嗯,这里就交给你了。

Albedo:Great, I'll leave you to it.

阿贝多:看起来药剂已经完成了,我会先尝一尝,如果没什么问题的话,就拜托你们了。

Albedo:Hmm, looks like the potion's ready. I'll try a little first. If all goes well, I'll hand it over to you.

拿取桌上的药水 Take the potion from the desk

阿贝多:我已经尝过了,很符合我的预期。

Albedo:I've just tried some, it's in line with my expectations.

阿贝多:记得喝的时候不要着急,如果有不适感,记得要深呼吸。

Albedo:Remember to keep calm at all times, and breathe deeply if you feel unwell.

阿贝多:我会记录下所有观察到的结果与数据。

Albedo:I'll be noting down all observable results and data points.

蒂玛乌斯:看来是不太严谨,我要想想有没有其他思路…

Timaeus:Doesn't sound very rigorous, surely there's another approach...

饮用药水 Drink the potion

与阿贝多交谈,获取结论 Talk to Albedo and hear his conclusions

派蒙:怎么样?旅行者,看你的表情有点不舒服。

Paimon:Tasty? You've got a funny look on your face, Traveler!

【选项1】

旅行者:像是…在烧。

Traveler: It's... burning a bit.

【选项2】

旅行者:你居然喝得下去。

Traveler: You drank this!?

派蒙:你不是说你已经尝过,可以喝吗?为什么会变成这样?

Paimon:You said you tried some already! You sure it was ready? What happened to him/her?

阿贝多:嗯?这个是所有可能性中最正常的一种,是值得高兴的结果。

Albedo:Hmm? Oh, this was the result I was expecting, and a very positive one at that.

阿贝多:这种药剂,是将元素力灌入体内,正常状态下会引起一些排斥反应。

Albedo:This potion channels elemental power into the body. Under normal circumstances, a repelling reaction is to be expected.

阿贝多:但如果内部元素流动畅通的话,只需要忍受短暂的不适,等待元素力流动完毕就好了,不会有其他影响。

Albedo:But if the internal elemental flow is unimpeded, you'll only experience momentary discomfort. Once the flow is complete, there won't be any other effects.

派蒙:这么说,你明知道喝了会很难受,你还是把它喝了?

Paimon:So you knew you'd be sick and still drank some?

阿贝多:呵呵,毕竟是我配制的药剂,自然应该由我担负起试药的责任。

Albedo:Eh-he, it was my own concoction of course, only natural for me to be the guinea pig.

【选项1】

旅行者:这算是…体谅研究对象吗。

Traveler: Out of... consideration for the test subject?

阿贝多:那当然了,你是我的协助者,于情于理我也不能让你帮我承担风险。

Albedo:But of course! You're my assistant, by all sense and reason it would be wrong of me to place that risk onto you.

【选项2】

旅行者:不怕自己有危险吗?

Traveler: What about the risk to you!

阿贝多:这或许就是学者的自信吧,节省了很多不必要的麻烦。

Albedo:Perhaps it's just scholarly self-assurance, and it certainly speeds things up.

阿贝多:总之,我说说看结论吧。在元素力的测试上,你和这个世界上的其他人一样,没有什么特别之处。

Albedo:In conclusion, I'd say we have our conclusion! As far as elemental energy is concerned, you're no different from anyone else in this world, nothing peculiar.

派蒙:还以为会更特别一点呢…

Paimon:Aw, Paimon wanted something cooler to happen...

阿贝多:我觉得比起特别,还是平凡一点好。「特别」…其实也不尽如人意。

Albedo:Then again, better an ordinary result than a peculiar result. Peculiar results have a tendency to be of the... undesirable variety.

旅行者:感觉意有所指。

Traveler:I feel like you're referring to something in particular...

阿贝多:平凡的好处,在于身边处处都是你的参照物,处处都是能够理解你的人。

Albedo:The good thing about "ordinary" is that everything is an object of reference, and everyone understands you.

阿贝多:因为是一样的人,所以能够互相理解与体谅,也能互相鼓励与支持。

Albedo:People are the same, they can understand, empathize, encourage, and support one another.

阿贝多:生了病,因为和其他人一样,医生很容易为你诊断病情。出了问题,因为和其他人一样,可以和犯了同样错误的人请教经验。

Albedo:When you're sick, a doctor can diagnose you because they are you. When something goes wrong, you can ask people who've made the same mistake for their experience, because you are them.

阿贝多:但「特别」之人,是无法享受到这些理所当然的,因为在生命的本质上就有差距。

Albedo:But a peculiar person... They don't have much recourse for the things we take for granted. The essence of their life is fundamentally different.

阿贝多:就比如…人类也无法理解爆炎树或者狂风之核的生活吧。不知道我这样说,你能听明白吗?

Albedo:For example... A human can't understand the life of a Pyro Regisvine, or an Eye of the Storm. Have I explained it clearly enough?

【选项1】

旅行者:大致能够理解。

Traveler: I think I'm getting it.

【选项2】

旅行者:还是感觉…意有所指。

Traveler: Still seems... like there's another layer of meaning to your words.

阿贝多:总之,实验结果是件好事。至少在未来,你可以放心地使用你的元素力了。

Albedo:To sum up, this has been a positive outcome. Going forward, you can use your elemental power without fear.

阿贝多:蒂玛乌斯,新的实验结果已经出来了,麻烦你继续整理一下。

Albedo:Timaeus, the results of the new experiment are out. If you could see to collating them...

蒂玛乌斯:来了,来了!交给我吧,老师!

Timaeus:Just a moment, Sir! I'll handle it!

蒂玛乌斯:在刚刚被老师点拨了一番之后,我觉得我的思维受到了局限,现在我想得清楚多了。

Timaeus:You gave me a lot to consider, really stretched my limits. I'm thinking a lot clearer now.

蒂玛乌斯:可能把你定位成「动物」有点不严谨,但假如从论证你是「元素生物」的角度入手的话…

Timaeus:Having you down as an animal wasn't very precise of me, but starting with the premise of an elemental life form!? Now that was—

阿贝多:也好,我认为是个有趣的方向,具体情况如何,比起我来判断,还是由你自己来研究吧。

Albedo:Not bad, I think it's an interesting line of inquiry. Whatever the truth of the matter, I'd like your research at the fore as opposed to my judgment.

蒂玛乌斯:嗯,放心,我会拿出让你们都满意的结论!

Timaeus:You can count on me, Sir! I'll extract a result satisfactory to all!

派蒙:他似乎没有沮丧,斗志反而更高了。

Paimon:Is he trying to join the Knights? He's starting to sound like a suck-up...

派蒙:该说是他态度认真呢,还是阿贝多很会说话呢…

Paimon:Uh... What Paimon meant to say was... That's the spirit! Mr. Albedo, say something...

阿贝多:那么,在进行接下来的研究之前,我需要准备一个小东西,稍等我一下。

Albedo:Hmm... Before we can proceed with our research, I need to... prepare something. Wait one moment.

阿贝多:如果有兴趣的话,你们可以先参观一下这里,就当是打发时间了。

Albedo:If you're interested, why not have a look around? It may help to pass the time.

最后更新于