实验之末,枯荣 The Final Experiment: Withering Glory
随着实验的进行,阿贝多获得了越来越多关于你的研究数据,他脑中的炼金术猜想也在一步步成型。终于,在进行了看似普通的身体机能实验之后,实验即将来到尾声… As the experiments proceed, Albedo obtains more and more data related to you, and the alchemy he envisages begins to take sha
前往智能实验的地点 Head to the location of the intelligence test
阿贝多:想必在旅行的过程中,你也遇到过很多的谜题。
Albedo:I imagine you must have encountered more than a few conundrums during your travels.
阿贝多:和体能测试类似,我想通过实验观察你的智能水平。
Albedo:I'd like to observe your intelligence by means of a practical test of your capabilities — much as we did for the physical test.
【选项1】
旅行者:没问题。
Traveler: No problem.
【选项2】
旅行者:这种说法是不是怪怪的?
Traveler: Wouldn't a written test suffice...?
阿贝多:我希望你能探索一番这里的遗迹,之后给我你所得到的答案。
Albedo:I'd like you to explore these ruins and return with your findings.
阿贝多:在这遗迹的两侧,各有一处谜题,完成之后,应该就可以启动中央的机关了。
Albedo:There are two puzzles located at the far ends of the ruins. After completion, you should be able to activate the mechanism in the center.
阿贝多:还是像体能测试那样,不限制方式,你所做的一切都是我想要观察的内容。
Albedo:As with the physical test, there are no restrictions. Everything you do is an action I wish to observe.
【选项1】
旅行者:这种事很熟悉了。
Traveler: I'm getting good at these.
阿贝多:不愧是经验老道的冒险家。
Albedo:A tried and tested adventurer I see.
【选项2】
旅行者:试试看总会有办法。
Traveler: Where there's a will, there's a way.
阿贝多:别忘了这是智能测试,运气并不在测试内容中哦。
Albedo:Remember that this is a test of intellect. So should you get lucky in any way, that won't be factored in as part of the test.
阿贝多:那么,就看你表现了。先去哪一边,都由你来决定。
Albedo:So, let's see you in action. Start wherever you like.
破解附近的机关 Solve the nearby mechanism
回到中央,启动装置 Return to the center and activate the device
调查排水之后的区域 Investigate the area behind the drain
阿贝多:这是…
Albedo:What's this?
【选项1】
旅行者:不认识的图案。
Traveler: Unfamiliar patterns.
【选项2】
旅行者:总觉得在什么地方见过。
Traveler: I feel like I've seen these before...
阿贝多:据我所知,这个是一种文字,虽然遍布提瓦特大陆,但又谜团重重。
Albedo:To the best of my knowledge, these belong to a script of some kind. They can be found all over Teyvat, but they've never given up their secrets.
阿贝多:无法理解的地方还有很多,而且,为什么要将这几个符文留在这里,也很奇怪。
Albedo:There's still a lot to learn about them, and as for why they should ever have come to rest here... A true mystery.
阿贝多:总之,我先将它抄录下来,等对你的研究结束之后,我会抽时间看看的。
Albedo:Let me make a copy first. I'll make time to go over them in greater detail after our research.
派蒙:唉,又是看不懂的东西。我完全不知道这些很奇怪的问题和实验,能得到什么结果…
Paimon:sigh Another thing for the "don't understand" list. Unsolvable mystery this, weird experiment that... It'd be nice to get some cool results for once.
派蒙:但看来想要赚取报酬,都要付出与之对应的代价啊。
Paimon:Seems like if you want the reward, you gotta pay the price.
阿贝多:这次我实在是收获了很多很多,相较于此,提供微不足道的报酬,实在是不足挂齿的事。
Albedo:I've truly gained a lot from all this. Comparatively, the little reward I can offer is too small to mention.
阿贝多:我先回之前的营地去了,等你们回来的时候,我应该能让你们见证一个奇妙的瞬间。
Albedo:Let me return to the campsite first. By the time you get back, I may just have a fleeting miracle for you to witness.
【选项1】
旅行者:那就待会儿见了。
Traveler: See you soon.
【选项2】
旅行者:看来我的智能没出什么问题。
Traveler: (I take it I passed the intelligence test.)
派蒙:其实我还是挺期待这么折腾一番之后,能有什么样的结果…
Paimon:Paimon's kinda looking forward to seeing the result of all this brain ache...
派蒙:如果没有什么事的话,我们也回营地去吧。
Paimon:Unless you can think of anything better to do, let's head back to the campsite.
罗莎莉亚:别着急离开,在我排除掉所有危险之前。
Rosaria:Not so fast. You're not leaving until I'm convinced that nothing dangerous is going on here.
派蒙:啊?是你!原来你没有离开雪山吗?
Paimon:Wah! You! You didn't leave the mountain!?
罗莎莉亚:当然,你们和阿贝多做的一切,我都看在眼里。
Rosaria:I most certainly did not. And I've witnessed everything that you and Albedo have been up to.
罗莎莉亚:该说你是没有戒备心好呢,还是被他独特的思维模式,还有友善的态度欺骗了呢?
Rosaria:I must say, you let your guards down. Or maybe you were drawn in by his compelling-sounding hypothesis and friendly demeanor?
【选项1】
旅行者:出什么事了?
Traveler: What do you mean?
【选项2】
旅行者:他别有所图?
Traveler: He has ulterior motives?
罗莎莉亚:听从陌生人的指示行动,喝下完全来历不明的药水,参加了诸多结果不明的实验。
Rosaria:Taking orders from a complete stranger, drinking anonymous potions, participating in all kinds of strange experiments?
罗莎莉亚:比起单纯,我更愿意相信你是被欺骗,或者说…从一开始就串通好了。
Rosaria:I'd sooner believe you were tricked than that you would be so naive. Or perhaps... you were colluding from the beginning?
派蒙:果然是戒备心很强的修女啊。
Paimon:Sister Rosaria's guard's so high, she can't even see over the top of it!
【选项1】
旅行者:我只是在帮助他的研究。
Traveler: I was just helping him with his research.
【选项2】
旅行者:我不认为他是坏人。
Traveler: I don't think he's a bad person.
罗莎莉亚:无所谓,阿贝多的事怎么都好,我对他的了解,还是比你这样的外乡人要多一些。
Rosaria:It doesn't matter what you think, he could be a saint for all you know. But I understand him a little better than you, Outlander.
罗莎莉亚:我关心的只有一件事,就是你是否已经被炼金术改造,变成了无法理解的怪物。
Rosaria:I'm only concerned with one thing: whether his alchemy has transformed you into something more sinister.
派蒙:不会吧?!我完全没有察觉到!而且,一路上他好像就没有怎么用过炼金术…
Paimon:No way! Paimon would've sensed it. And anyway, he didn't even use any alchemy...
罗莎莉亚:像他这种级别的炼金术士,想要动点手脚,你当然察觉不到。
Rosaria:With an alchemist of his level, you wouldn't sense a thing.
罗莎莉亚:总之,我是不会把任何的威胁放回蒙德的。
Rosaria:In any case, I'm not about to let a potential threat back into Mondstadt.
派蒙:那、那你想怎么办?
Paimon:So, what're you gonna do?
旅行者:你是来确定的,你就有办法确定。
Traveler:You came here to be sure, so you must have your ways of assuring yourself.
罗莎莉亚:这方面脑子倒是挺灵光的。只要能确定你们接触过的所有东西都没有危险,你们也就没有危险了。
Rosaria:I've gotta hand it to you, you have your moments. If I can be sure that nothing you came into contact with is dangerous, that's good enough for me.
罗莎莉亚:其他东西的调查我已经完成了,现在唯独没有确认的,就是这些符文。
Rosaria:I've investigated everything else. The only items left on the agenda are these symbols.
派蒙:这些符文,我们连看都看不懂。
Paimon:But we don't even know what they mean!
罗莎莉亚:我知道,而且…嗯,似乎也只是符文,并不是机关。
Rosaria:Hmm... That much is true, not to mention... Seems like there's nothing more to them.
罗莎莉亚:但保险起见,还是抄录下来…唔,还要把这里作为重要地点,定期巡视。
Rosaria:But for insurance purposes, I'd better make a copy... Hmm. This is now a location of interest — regular patrols should be set up here.
罗莎莉亚:行吧,既然这样,你们就应该没有危险了。
Rosaria:Now then. All things considered, I deem that you pose no immediate threat.
罗莎莉亚:这也是我希望的情况,要是因为你们让我加班,我就亏大了。
Rosaria:Which is what I was hoping. I would have been one very unhappy Sister if you'd made me work overtime on your account.
派蒙:加、加班?
Paimon:...Overtime?
罗莎莉亚:再见之前,忠告你一句,外乡人。别太信任阿贝多了,至少别像这次一样,干这么多不经考虑的事。
Rosaria:Before we go our separate ways, Outlander, a word of advice. Don't be so quick to trust Albedo, and don't repeat the same mistakes that you did this time. You made a lot of rash decisions today.
派蒙:她走了,真我行我素啊。
Paimon:She's gone. So stubborn!
派蒙:在蒙德,像她这样的人还真是少见。
Paimon:Mondstadt doesn't have many people like that.
【选项1】
旅行者:或许只是没有安全感吧。
Traveler: Maybe she just lacks security.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许只是有点敏感吧。
Traveler: Maybe she's just sensitive.
派蒙:嗯,不管她了,我们回去见阿贝多吧!
Paimon:Huh, never mind her. Let's go see Albedo!
返回营地,获取阿贝多的结论 Return to the campsite and hear Albedo's conclusions
阿贝多:你们回来了,正好这里差不多有结论了。
Albedo:You're back! Good timing, I've just about reached a conclusion.
阿贝多:不过你们好像花了挺多时间的,难道是路上发生了什么吗?
Albedo:You took quite a while. Did you get held up on the way back?
【选项2】
旅行者:被修女拦住了。
Traveler: Quite literally, by a sister no less.
阿贝多:那没关系,她只是在完成工作。
Albedo:Aha, I wouldn't worry, she's just doing her job.
【选项1】
旅行者:没什么。
Traveler: Not really.
阿贝多:还是来说结论吧,今天获得了海量的数据,很难一次性将研究全部完成。
Albedo:Time for the results. We got a myriad of data today, and it was very difficult to finish all the research in one go.
阿贝多:但可以给你一个整体性的初步结论,那就是——你非常像这个世界的人类。
Albedo:But the integral preliminary conclusion that I can offer you is... You're very much like a human from this world.
【选项1】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:就只是这样吗?
Traveler: That's it?
派蒙:这一眼就能看出来的吧!
Paimon:You couldn't tell that just by looking?
派蒙:我们辛辛苦苦跟你做了这么多,结果换来的就是这个吗?
Paimon:We spent all day working our butts off for that!?
阿贝多:别急,别急,可能对你们来说,觉得是理所当然,但其实这个世界上没有理所当然的事。
Albedo:Please, I understand that this may have seemed self-evident to you, but in fact nothing in this world should be taken for granted.
阿贝多:你们有考虑过这种可能吗?提瓦特这个世界,对外来者持有天然的拒绝态度。
Albedo:Have you ever considered that the world of Teyvat may have a natural hostility to outlanders?
【选项1】
旅行者:答案在神那里。
Traveler: Only the gods would know.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许吧。
Traveler: Perhaps.
阿贝多:我提起过这个世界的法则,你能安然无恙地在这里与我对话,看起来平常,但其实是奇迹也说不定。
Albedo:I mentioned the natural laws of this world. You're able to converse with me here without consequence, and nothing seems amiss. But it's arguably a small miracle.
阿贝多:因为,和你一样远道而来的生命,就是我之前提到过的种子,在提瓦特的法则作用下,甚至没办法正常地生长开花。
Albedo:The only other life form that, like you, has come here from afar, is the seed that I mentioned. Under the effects of Teyvat's natural laws, it isn't even able to sprout, let alone bloom.
阿贝多:可是,在观察过你之后,我有了其他的想法。
Albedo:But after I observed you, I had another idea.
阿贝多:模仿你的生命,为炼金术加入我的新灵感,然后——
Albedo:Imitating you helped to inspire my alchemy, and so...
派蒙:哇,好像,好像有什么要出来了!
Paimon:Whoa! It looks like — something's appearing!
一朵花在阿贝多指尖绽放开来…
A flower blooms at Albedo's fingertips...
阿贝多:从无到有,从萌芽到繁盛,再到终结。
Albedo:The transition from nothing into something, from shoot to stem... And now to fruition.
阿贝多:培育不属于这个世界的生命,难道不是在培育世界吗?
Albedo:Is not nurturing otherworldly life also nurturing the world itself?
派蒙:啊…
Paimon:Aww...
刚刚盛放的花朵很快便枯萎了…
The flower quickly withers, barely moments after being in full bloom...
【选项1】
旅行者:好漂亮。
Traveler: It was beautiful.
【选项2】
旅行者:好短暂。
Traveler: It was so short-lived.
阿贝多:唉,看来这就是极限了。只能盛开一瞬却无比美丽的花朵,生命的极致也在于此。
Albedo:sigh It would seem that that's as far as we go. A transient bloom of incomparable beauty... Life's proudest achievement.
派蒙:我以为我们付出了那么多,它可以永远盛开下去。而且好像也没结出什么果子…
Paimon:Paimon thought, with all our efforts, it might have bloomed forever. And it didn't even have any fruit...
阿贝多:生命是多种多样的自由之物,不应以长短定义优劣,哪怕只绽放一刹那…
Albedo:Life is a manifold tapestry of free entities, its value shouldn't derive from how long it stays with us. Even a momentary burst is precious.
阿贝多:短暂的生命也未必是坏事。高效,完美,意味着不会被孤独所困扰。
Albedo:A short life can be well-lived. A life lived efficiently, lived to perfection, is necessarily one unburdened by loneliness.
阿贝多:所以,你能明白吗?我刚刚说的,「我们的交谈说不定是奇迹」这件事。
Albedo:So, do you understand what I meant about us conversing here arguably being a small miracle?
【选项1】
旅行者:至少我现在还没有凋零。
Traveler: Well, I haven't withered just yet.
【选项2】
旅行者:(不知道哥哥/妹妹现在怎么样了…)
Traveler: (I wonder how my brother/sister is...)
派蒙:欸?为什么突然气氛变成这样了?
Paimon:Eh? Things feel a little heavy right now...
派蒙:嘿嘿,别没精打采的了,旅行者,你还有我啊。
Paimon:Hehehe, don't be sad, Traveler, you've got Paimon to look after you.
派蒙:还有阿贝多,我很愿意跟你当朋友啦。
Paimon:Albedo, Paimon really wants to be your friend.
阿贝多:…谢谢你们。虽然我不认为排解孤独是生命的必要之举…但,也不坏。
Albedo:...Thank you both. Even if dispelling loneliness is not essential for life, it certainly doesn't hurt.
阿贝多:旅行者,是你提供的帮助让我找到了灵感,发现了让它开花的可能性。
Albedo:Your help inspired me to discover the means to make a flower bloom, Traveler.
旅行者:作为「实验品」的帮助吗?
Traveler:So I'm a helpful specimen?
阿贝多:不,与你们在雪山上同行的时光,也是一段很有价值的旅途。
Albedo:I mean that the time that I've spent traveling with you in the mountains was a valuable journey for me.
阿贝多:以后…如果还有需要的话,我还能请你们帮忙吗?
Albedo:In the future... If the need arises... Can I solicit your help again?
旅行者:不需要帮忙的时候,也可以找我。
Traveler:Sure, even if you just want some company, find me anytime.
阿贝多:那…就拜托你了。
Albedo:Well... Glad I can count on you.
你们离开了阿贝多的营地,而他却陷入了沉思…
You leave Albedo's camp, while he begins to contemplate...
阿贝多:虽然一直在告诉他/她,说实验结果是「平凡」的…
Albedo:I made a point throughout of telling him/her how ordinary the results were...
阿贝多:但这不该出现在瓶底的沉淀,又是怎么一回事呢?
Albedo:But what was that sediment I saw forming at the bottom of the vial? It should not have been there... What could it mean?
阿贝多:呼吸黑土则污秽,呼吸白垩则无垢。你与我一样,都是未来尚未完全确定的「质料」吧…
Albedo:Those born of earth are bound by its imperfections, but those born of chalk are free of impurities... You and I are alike, both composed of a substance that has yet to be fully defined...
阿贝多:如果有一天,失控的我要把蒙德…把一切都毁灭的话——
Albedo:If one day, I lose control... destroy Mondstadt... destroy everything...
阿贝多:可以期待你来阻止我吗?
Albedo:Can I rely on you to stop me?
最后更新于