实验之三,生命 The Third Experiment: Life
元素力流动实验之后,阿贝多希望你展现一些来自于异世界的特殊能力,然而最后并没有收获。不过,阿贝多对你的兴趣,似乎丝毫没有减弱… After the elemental flow tests, Albedo asks you to display any special, otherworldly abilities you may have, though nothing comes of thi
前往下一项实验的地点 Head to the location of the next experiment
派蒙:不会是要我们从这么高的地方跳下去吧?
Paimon:You... You want us to jump!? From up here!?
阿贝多:不一定,如果你们有更好的办法的话。
Albedo:Not necessarily — not if you know of a better method, that is.
【选项1】
旅行者:必须得有吧。
Traveler: We'd better have a better method.
【选项2】
旅行者:这种模棱两可的回答最让人紧张。
Traveler: That's not very reassuring.
阿贝多:无论用什么办法,只要能够抵达下面的湖的对岸,就算完成了实验。
Albedo:Whichever method you choose, the experiment will end when you reach the opposite shore of the lake.
阿贝多:根据你完成的时间,以及达到的最快速度,我会进行分析与比较的。
Albedo:I will factor the time expended and your top speed into my comparative analysis.
派蒙:在湖的对岸,也就是说,想让他/她在雪山游泳?!
Paimon:The opposite side of the lake... So... We're gonna be swimming?
阿贝多:当不限制条件的时候,人就会本能地去选择自己认为最合理的方式完成目标。
Albedo:Without limitations, we complete tasks intuitively using the method that seems most rational to us.
阿贝多:可能有人觉得冰雪中的湖水难以忍受,但可能另外的人就喜欢这种冰冷刺骨的方式。
Albedo:Some of us would be unable to stand the icy waters... Others might find the whole thing rather refreshing.
阿贝多:无论你们做出了什么选择,都是实验的一部分,对我来说,都具有十足的研究价值。
Albedo:No matter what choice you make, it's all a part of the experiment. For me, every detail is invaluable to the research.
【选项1】
旅行者:交给我吧。
Traveler: My kind of experiment.
【选项2】
旅行者:比起超能力这要轻松多了。
Traveler: This is actually less stressful than the superpower part.
阿贝多:拜托你了,非常期待你交出的答卷。
Albedo:Then if you would, please. I eagerly await the results.
抵达阿贝多指定的终点 Reach the location that Albedo designated
派蒙:对了,我们在测试的时候,你会做些什么?
Paimon:Wait a minute... While we're busy testing, what exactly are you gonna be doing?
阿贝多:我?记录数据,应对危险,还有…加油助威。
Albedo:Me? Recording data, responding to risks, providing... emotional support...
派蒙:那如果我们游泳,你会跟着游吗?
Paimon:So if we do decide to go swimming, you gonna dive in with us?
阿贝多:不会,除非你想和我比赛。
Albedo:No, unless you're thinking of conducting competitive research?
派蒙:我…呃,当我没说好了。
Paimon:Oh, uhh... Forget Paimon said anything.
与阿贝多交谈,获取结论 Talk to Albedo and hear his conclusions
阿贝多:辛苦你了,你的表现令我刮目相看。
Albedo:Great work, I've never seen a performance quite like it.
阿贝多:不愧是传闻中的旅行者,各项数据都已经远超蒙德的平均水平。
Albedo:Your reputation precedes you, Traveler. The data shows that you're easily outperforming the average citizen in Mondstadt.
派蒙:可是看你一直跟着我们,好像也没有气喘吁吁嘛。
Paimon:But you followed us the whole way without breaking a sweat!
阿贝多:我吗?其实我用炼金术偷了一些懒,不过这些都不重要。
Albedo:Me? Actually, I used alchemy to cheat a little, but anyway.
阿贝多:如果提瓦特的法则没有影响你,那我可以获得几种对异世界文明的猜想。
Albedo:If it turns out that the natural laws of Teyvat do not affect you, I should be able to make various inferences about the otherworldly civilization you belong to.
阿贝多:如果提瓦特的法则影响了你,那我也可以推测在没有影响的状况下,会发生怎样的演化。
Albedo:If the natural laws of Teyvat do affect you, then I shall be able to make inferences into the kind of evolution that would occur under the absence of such effects.
阿贝多:其中蕴含的无数可能性,实在太有趣了,值得反复品味。
Albedo:The innumerable possibilities that this could present, the captivating insights... It will be something to savor again and agai—
派蒙:但是…这对你的研究又有什么帮助呢?
Paimon:Buuuut how does this help your RESEARCH?
阿贝多:困扰我多时的问题已经解开,等回到营地之后,我应该能为你们呈现一些独特的东西。
Albedo:You've helped me to unravel many of the problems that were holding it back. When we return to the campsite, I should be able to show you something interesting.
旅行者:你有像这样研究过其他东西吗?
Traveler:What else have you researched this thoroughly?
阿贝多:那你可能马上要被和很多奇奇怪怪的东西一起类比了,你可能会不乐意吧。
Albedo:I may be about to make some analogies between you and a few... unusual specimens. I hope you won't be offended.
阿贝多:黄金,石化古树,八倍大的太阳——
Albedo:Gold, Petrified Trees, a sun eight times the size of our own...
阿贝多:探究本质的过程令人着迷。可惜,这种着迷的时光,注定只是须臾。
Albedo:The essence of the investigative process is enthralling, but such feelings are inevitably fleeting in nature.
阿贝多:我宁愿将我一切的精力都倾注其中,然而样本终究是有限的,当未知逐渐变为已知,那种趣味也就会逐渐消失。
Albedo:I'm willing to pour all my energy into research, and yet specimens are finite. As the unknown transitions into the realm of scientific understanding, the feeling of enlightenment is lost.
阿贝多:最终它们都会变为日落果,甜甜花这样平淡无奇的存在,不再值得花时间去关注了。
Albedo:All these things that start out as objects of fascination end up possessing the prosaic mundanity of a Sunsettia or a Sweet Flower. They cease to be noteworthy.
派蒙:哦,所以你画的那副丘丘人的画,不同的丘丘人之间才会有那么明显的区分啊。
Paimon:Oh... So that's why you wanted to paint those hilichurls? Because you got to see something new and interesting in the differences between them?
阿贝多:对,当时我也说了,「很无聊,不值得浪费时间」。因为对我来说,它们的趣味早就消失了。
Albedo:Precisely. To quote my exact words from earlier, these creatures are, for the most part, "quite boring... not worth closer inspection." There is precious little about them that serves to pique my curiosity now.
派蒙:那在实验之后,我们在你的眼里也会变成这样吗?变成…呃,草稿?
Paimon:So after all these experiments, are we gonna be, like, boring to you? Like some basic draft of a sketch?
阿贝多:这个不必担心,你们是我的协助者,这份情谊我是不会忘记的。
Albedo:Of course not. You have been of great assistance to me, and I will remember this friendship for a lifetime.
阿贝多:好了,在返回营地之前,让我们进行最后一项,也就是智能方面的实验吧。
Albedo:Now, before we head back to the campsite, there's one more experiment: intelligence.
阿贝多:跟我来,现在我们去另一侧的遗迹。
Albedo:Follow me, there are some other ruins nearby.
最后更新于