天才学者与异世之种 The Genius Researcher and the Seed of Another World

在寻找阿贝多的途中,你偶遇了一位有些奇怪的修女罗莎莉亚。她自称知道阿贝多的行踪,愿意为你带路。 While searching for Albedo, you encounter an odd-looking sister named Rosaria. She claims to know where Albedo is and expresses her willingness to show

利用「元素视野」跟随阿贝多的足迹 Use your Elemental Sight to follow Albedo's tracks

罗莎莉亚:说起来,小漂浮物,我对你突然消失又出现的能力很感兴趣…

Rosaria:You know, little pixie, your ability to appear and disappear at will is very interesting...

派蒙:欸?怎么了?

Paimon:Uh... Yeah?

罗莎莉亚:完成犯罪之后,一定能悄无声息地离开现场。

Rosaria:After committing a crime, you'd be able to the leave the scene without a trace.

派蒙:你也太多疑了!为什么是以我会犯罪为前提啊!

Paimon:You're so suspicious! Why is Paimon a criminal in your example?

利用「元素视野」跟随阿贝多的足迹 Use your Elemental Sight to follow Albedo's tracks

派蒙:唔唔唔…好像,越来越冷了。罗莎莉亚,你不会觉得冷吗?

Paimon:Brrrr, It's getting colder and colder. Rosaria, aren't you freezing?

罗莎莉亚:我吗?还好吧,我早就习惯在恶劣环境中行动了。

Rosaria:Me? I'm alright. I got used to operating in adverse conditions a long time ago.

派蒙:这…应该说西风教会的修女见多识广吗…

Paimon:Ah? ...Seems like there's more to being a sister in the Favonius Church than Paimon realized...

抵达阿贝多所在地 Reach the place where Albedo is

派蒙:那就是阿贝多吗?为什么他会待在这种地方?

Paimon:Is that Albedo? Why would he hang around a place like this?

罗莎莉亚:听说阿贝多他很喜欢画画,在什么地方写生都不奇怪。

Rosaria:The word on the street is he loves painting. He'll hang around anywhere for a good landscape.

罗莎莉亚:这里视野很好,风景也不错,无论是远景还是近景都值得描绘。

Rosaria:The views and scenery here are pretty good, potential paintings everywhere you look.

派蒙:但…他有注意到这些丘丘人吗?会不会被突然攻击?

Paimon:But... can't he see those hilichurls? Isn't he in danger?

派蒙:呜哇?!

Paimon:Eek!

击败被惊动的丘丘人 Defeat the startled hilichurls

派蒙:好、好像不小心惊动它们了。

Paimon:Uh-oh, looks like we startled them.

派蒙:总之先消灭它们再说吧!

Paimon:Enough talk, let's take them out of the picture first!

与阿贝多交谈 Speak with Albedo

阿贝多:你们是谁?为什么要惊扰它们?

Albedo:Who are you? Why did you alarm them?

阿贝多:幸好我的画已经完成,要是没能为特别的丘丘人收尾,就太可惜了。

Albedo:Thank the gods I'd already completed my painting. Would've been a shame to leave these particular hilichurls unfinished.

【选项1】

旅行者:原来你在画丘丘人。

Traveler: You were painting hilichurls?

【选项2】

旅行者:还以为是风景画。

Traveler: I thought you were painting a landscape.

派蒙:不过,丘丘人有什么好画的,不都长得差不多吗?

Paimon:What's up with painting hilichurls? What makes them so interesting?

阿贝多:嗯…这个问题解释起来比较复杂,不如请你们直接看看我的画吧。

Albedo:Hmm, I'm afraid the answer isn't easy to explain. If you'd like to have a look at my painting, it may give you a clue.

【选项1】

旅行者:这…

Traveler: Uh...

【选项2】

旅行者:这就是前卫艺术吗?

Traveler: Very... avant-garde.

派蒙:哇,有画得特别认真的,但是,也有一看就非常敷衍的。

Paimon:Wow, look at the detail! But some of it seems to have been done in a hurry.

阿贝多:那些都是随处可见的丘丘人,很无聊,不值得浪费时间。

Albedo:You can find these hilichurls anywhere, quite boring in fact, not worth closer inspection.

阿贝多:但你看这一只,它的体格,它的毛发,它的姿态,你能看到它与众不同的生命张力。

Albedo:But take a look at this specimen. The build, the coat... And there's a distinct force at work here.

阿贝多:在原始族群周而复始的生活中,这种特殊性代表了进化。进化,即是从无到有,从已知到未知…

Albedo:In the cyclical lives of such primitive communities, such unique attributes are an indication of evolution at work. Evolution, the transition from nothing into existence, from the known to the un—

罗莎莉亚:稍等稍等,我有预感会是一篇长篇大论,我可没什么兴趣。

Rosaria:Hold your horses. Ugh, something tells me we're in for a thesis, and I haven't got the stamina.

罗莎莉亚:既然找到了人,我就先走了。

Rosaria:We've found your man, I'm headed back.

派蒙:啊,你没有什么问题想问他吗?喂!

Paimon:What!? Don't you have any questions for him? Hey!

派蒙:唉,好奇怪的一个人。

Paimon:Ugh, what a weirdo.

阿贝多:没想到罗莎莉亚修女会为你们带路。嗯,没来得及向她道谢呢。

Albedo:So Sister Rosaria brought you? Surprising. And I didn't have time to thank her.

阿贝多:话说回来,听她的意思,你们是专程来找我的?

Albedo:But back to the point. From her words, it seems that you were looking for me?

派蒙:嗯,没错,我们在蒙德城里遇见了一个叫砂糖的女孩子,她说,你的研究陷入了瓶颈。

Paimon:Mm-hmm, we met a girl in Mondstadt, Sucrose! She said you were stuck with your research.

阿贝多:原来如此,是她把你们介绍过来的啊…

Albedo:I see, so Sucrose sent you here.

阿贝多:那么,我没猜错的话,你就是最近蒙德城里都在议论的那位「荣誉骑士」吧。

Albedo:Then, if I'm not mistaken, you must be the Honorary Knight. You've got the whole of Mondstadt talking.

阿贝多:你在龙灾中的表现、你对于元素力的异常掌控,还有诸多神秘之处,我都有所耳闻…

Albedo:I've heard a bit of everything: your actions during Stormterror's attack, your elemental control, and quite a few other mysterious things...

阿贝多:直接说结论吧,可能性只有一种——你是从「另一个世界」远道而来,对吗?

Albedo:I'll skip to the conclusion, there's only one possibility after all. You came from afar — from another world. Correct?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯,没错。

Traveler: Correct.

【选项2】

旅行者:你的学识果然名不虚传。

Traveler: You are worthy of your scholarly reputation.

阿贝多:太棒了。如果能得到你的协助,我的研究一定可以取得很大的进展。

Albedo:Excellent. If I could procure your assistance, I think my research would benefit enormously.

【选项1】

旅行者:你的研究?

Traveler: Your research?

【选项2】

旅行者:我不是很明白。

Traveler: I'm not sure I understand.

阿贝多:啊,抱歉,想必你现在一定很疑惑吧。从哪里开始解释比较好呢…唔,先讲讲生命的本质?

Albedo:Ah — forgive me, this must be confusing. Where should I begin? Hmm... The essence of life?

派蒙:等下等下,这已经很抽象了!

Paimon:Whoa whoa, you want to start with that!?

阿贝多:唔…有道理,比起语言解释,还是让你们看到点什么比较好。

Albedo:Hmm... You're right. Giving a demonstration would be better than trying to explain.

阿贝多:比如,唤醒生命,让枯枝获得「新生」。

Albedo:For example, awakening life. Breathing new life into fallen leaves.

派蒙:居然能做到这种事?!

Paimon:You can do that!?

【选项1】

旅行者:炼金术真是神奇。

Traveler: Alchemy really is miraculous.

【选项2】

旅行者:炼金术真是方便。

Traveler: Alchemy really is useful.

阿贝多:可是…我有一颗特殊的种子。刚刚用的办法,在那个种子上就不奏效了。

Albedo:However, I have a particular seed in my possession. The method I'm talking about has produced no results.

阿贝多:它和你一样,是从另一个世界来的——如何让它生长并盛开,就是我现在遇到的瓶颈,也是需要你协助的研究内容。

Albedo:It's like you, in that it hails from another world. Helping it to grow — to bloom... That's the problem my research is up against. That's where I'd need your assistance.

派蒙:你都做不到的事,那我们也帮不上忙吧。

Paimon:Well, if you're struggling to figure it out, Paimon's not sure we're gonna be much assistance.

阿贝多:当然可以,因为就算是我,也无法想象这个世界以外的生命形式。

Albedo:I beg to differ. I'm unable to comprehend the intricacies of life outside of the known world.

阿贝多:但只要认真观察研究同是来自异世界的你,说不定就能让我找到让种子发芽的灵感。

Albedo:But you're not from the known world. By observing and researching you, I may just be able to find a way to get the seed to sprout.

旅行者:原来我是「被研究对象」?

Traveler:So I'm an... object of research?

派蒙:怎、怎么办,旅行者?我觉得听起来有点奇怪…

Paimon:Uh... Shall we just get outta here, Traveler? This sounds a little freaky.

【选项1】

旅行者:有什么危险吗?

Traveler: Is there any danger?

阿贝多:可能会有,但我会尽最大努力保障你的安全。

Albedo:It's possible. But I will do everything in my control to ensure your safety.

【选项2】

旅行者:有什么报酬吗?

Traveler: What's in it for me?

阿贝多:摩拉,知识,以及你想知道的,又是我知道的答案,这样没问题吧。

Albedo:Mora, knowledge. And the answer to the question you are seeking. It happens to be an answer that I can provide. How does that sound?

阿贝多:事不宜迟,我们先换个地方,赶紧开始研究吧。

Albedo:Time for a change of surroundings, we should be going. There's research to do!

同时,罗莎莉亚正在不远处悄悄观察着你们…

Meanwhile, Rosaria is spying on you from somewhere nearby...

罗莎莉亚:阿贝多,还有那个旅行者,好像一拍即合。

Rosaria:Albedo and that Traveler seem to have hit it off.

罗莎莉亚:这两个人,都是「异类」。蒙德的平稳延续…会被这样的变量影响吗?

Rosaria:Takes a weirdo to know one I guess. I wonder... Does this constitute a risk to Mondstadt?

最后更新于