狩猎中的小厨师 Little Chef on a Hunt

在一个风清日朗的日子,你和派蒙散步到了清泉镇附近… On a clear and sunny day, you go for a walk to Springvale with Paimon.

接近林中的少女 Meet the girl in the forest

与少女交谈 Talk to the girl

???:小声点,我正在打猎呢。

???:Shh! Keep it down, I'm hunting...

???:早就听说蒙德有很多好食材,现在一看果然名不虚传!

???:I've always heard about the wide range of ingredients you can find in Mondstadt, and it looks like it's true!

【选项1】

旅行者:你是猎人?

Traveler: Are you a hunter?

【选项2】

旅行者:你是冒险家?

Traveler: Are you an adventurer?

???:不不不,我是个厨师,立志走遍各地,搜寻珍奇食材的厨师!

???:No — I'm a chef! A chef on a mission to find rare and exotic ingredients from all corners of the world!

香菱:我叫香菱,从璃月港来,你们呢?

Xiangling:My name's Xiangling, I'm from Liyue Harbor. And you?

旅行者:我叫旅行者。

Traveler:I'm Traveler.

派蒙:你好啊,我是派蒙。

Paimon:Hello, my name's Paimon!

香菱:派蒙!

Xiangling:Paimon!

派蒙:怎么了?为什么突然盯着我看?

Paimon:Why are you looking at me like that?

香菱:好奇妙的生物,这个可以吃吗?

Xiangling:What an exotic creature, is it edible?

【选项1】

旅行者:她是我的好朋友。

Traveler: We're friends.

香菱:可惜了,朋友那就是不能吃的。

Xiangling:What a bummer. Can't eat it if it's your friend.

【选项2】

旅行者:当然可以。

Traveler: Dig in.

派蒙:不可以!派蒙不是吃的!

Paimon:No! For the last time, Paimon is NOT EMERGENCY FOOD!

香菱:你们的关系真好,其实我也有这样的好朋友,叫作锅巴。

Xiangling:You seem like good friends. I have a good friend too, called Guoba.

派蒙:名字怎么还是吃的啊!

Paimon:Isn't that the name of a Liyue snack?

香菱:哈哈,因为很可爱啊。

Xiangling:Hee-hee... Both the snack and my friend have a special place in my heart.

香菱:对了对了,你们可以帮我狩猎吗?

Xiangling:Anyway — can you do some hunting for me?

香菱:这里有好多猎物,全都是绝佳的食材。

Xiangling:There's lots of game around here that would be amazing to cook with.

香菱:我一个人实在是抓不过来,放走了又太可惜了!

Xiangling:I can't catch anything to save my life and I don't want to miss out!

派蒙:听起来好麻烦…

Paimon:Sounds like a bit of an ordeal...

香菱:别这么说嘛,等下送给你们好吃的!

Xiangling:Don't be like that... C'mon, I'll whip you up a tasty snack later!

派蒙:好、好吃的?一言为定,旅行者可擅长这个了!

Paimon:Ooh, you had me at tasty snack! Don't worry, we're the bestest hunters ever!

【选项1】

旅行者:一点立场都没有啊…

Traveler: Whose side are you on!?

【选项2】

旅行者:别无视我的意见啊。

Traveler: You could always ask me first...

香菱:嘿嘿,别在意别在意,你的朋友都已经答应了。

Xiangling:Hee-hee, don't worry about it, your friend has already given me a response.

香菱:不管用什么方法,只要能带回来兽肉就好。

Xiangling:I don't care how it's done, so long as you bring me back some raw meat.

香菱:那就交给你们了!

Xiangling:Great, then I'll leave you to it!

帮助香菱收集兽肉 Help Xiangling collect Raw Meat

将三块兽肉交给香菱 Give three chunks of Raw Meat to Xiangling

香菱:哇,有这么多,一部分用来煎,一部分配上蘑菇炒,还有些和史莱姆凝液试试看…

Xiangling:Wowee! This is great! Some of it I'll shallow fry, some of it I'll deep fry with mushrooms— ooh, and I wonder how well it goes with Slime Condensate...

【选项1】

旅行者:她瞬间就入迷了…

Traveler: She's off in her own world...

派蒙:我们很自然地被忽略了…

Paimon:Paimon thinks she's forgotten about us...

【选项2】

旅行者:我想尝尝史莱姆凝液!

Traveler: I want to try Slime Condensate!

派蒙:嘿嘿,旅行者你终于能理解我的喜好了。

Paimon:Yay! Traveler has finally come around to my food preferences.

香菱:啊啊,不好意思不好意思,一不小心就去想菜谱了。

Xiangling:Uh, sorry! I got all excited thinking about new recipes.

香菱:这个是答应送你们的好吃的。现在就尝尝看吧!把感想告诉我!

Xiangling:As promised, a tasty snack! Go on, try it! And tell me what you think.

派蒙:我们是被当成试菜员了吗?

Paimon:Are we your food testers now?

派蒙:哦哦!这、这个…太好吃了!

Paimon:Oh gosh, this is... delicious!

派蒙:可以告诉我们是怎么做的吗!

Paimon:Can you tell us how to make it?

香菱:嘿嘿,当然可以了!只不过我还没有写成菜谱,我想想看…

Xiangling:Hee-hee, sure! The only thing is I haven't written down the recipe yet, hmm...

香菱:要不然这样吧!我现在再做一次,你们就照着学!看一遍肯定就明白了吧!

Xiangling:I got it! I'll make another one now so you can watch. I'm sure you'll pick it up straight away.

派蒙:这么复杂的菜看一次也记不住啦…而且锅和调味料都没有。

Paimon:This seems pretty hard to make, it'll take more than that to learn how to make it. And we don't have a frying pan or any condiments.

香菱:哎呀,这还不简单。

Xiangling:Come on, it's simple!

香菱:锅用岩板,油用刚刚猎到的野猪的油,搬石头堆成灶,木头和茅草生旺火。

Xiangling:We can fry on a slab of stone and cook using some boar fat. Build a stove from rocks, use dry grass for kindling, twigs for firewood...

香菱:糖用甜甜花,至于盐,我之前在一个洞穴里找到了很多崖盐,够用好几天的。

Xiangling:Sweet flowers will do for sugar. As for salt, I found a load of rock salt in a cave the other day, there's still plenty left.

【选项1】

旅行者:这、这也太轻车熟路了…

Traveler: Seems like she's done this a million times before...

【选项2】

旅行者:听起来就很费事!

Traveler: I'm tired just listening to it!

香菱:嘿嘿,我总按捺不住尝试新菜的心情。但又不能每次出门都带好锅碗瓢盆什么的。

Xiangling:Hee-hee, I just can't help myself when there's a chance to try something new. But I can't exactly bring my whole kitchen with me every time I leave the house either.

香菱:稍等下,我现在就去准备。

Xiangling:Give me a second while I get everything ready.

艾伦:喂!你们在这里干什么啊!

Allan:Hey! What do you think you're doing?

艾伦:这里是野猪们的栖息地,是不可以打猎的!把它们都吓跑了怎么办?

Allan:This is the boars' natural habitat, you can't hunt them here! You'll send them all running.

艾伦:我们猎人不做杀鸡取卵的事。

Allan:We hunters know better than to kill the chicken to get at the egg.

香菱:啊!我懂我懂!

Xiangling:Oh! I get it.

香菱:只有最合适的环境才能诞生这么鲜美的肉质!如果被吓跑的话…

Xiangling:The freshest, best-quality meat comes from free-range boars that grow up in the environment nature intended for them! If they all ran off...

香菱:不行不行,那绝对是美食界…不对,是全人类的一大损失!

Xiangling:...It would be a major blow to gastronomy— no, to all mankind!

【选项1】

旅行者:真是有个性的理解方式。

Traveler: That's, uh, one way of understanding it.

【选项2】

旅行者:其实完全没懂吧…

Traveler: That's not even close to what he meant...

香菱:对不起,没想到会造成这么大的影响!

Xiangling:I'm sorry. I got excited and didn't think of the impact we'd have.

艾伦:唉,你们去和杜拉夫先生道个歉吧。

Allan:sigh You should apologize to Draff.

艾伦:他是我们这些猎人的领头人,他很看重狩猎的规矩,现在特别生气。

Allan:As our leader, he always stresses the importance of respecting the rules of the hunt. I'm afraid he is very upset right now.

【选项1】

旅行者:现在该怎么办?

Traveler: What are we going to do?

【选项2】

旅行者:还是听这位猎人的吧。

Traveler: I think the hunter is right.

香菱:我觉得应该去和他道歉的,毕竟做错了事嘛。

Xiangling:I made a mistake, and I should go and apologize.

旅行者:让我们陪你一起去吧。

Traveler:Let us come with you.

香菱:嘿嘿,谢谢你们。那这件事结束之后我再做菜给你们吃!

Xiangling:Hee-hee, thanks guys. I'll cook up some more tasty snacks for you once this is over.

派蒙:好的,放心吧,就算你忘了我都会记住的。

Paimon:Okay. Don't worry, Paimon'll remember even if you forget.

派蒙:那就出发吧,那位杜拉夫先生他应该就在清泉镇。

Paimon:Draff ought to be in Springvale. Let's go!

最后更新于