意外的收获 Lucky Find

香菱认为只凭莲蓬和绝云椒椒这样的食材还不足以取胜,为了寻找特别的食材她再次踏上寻找之路。 Xiangling believes that Lotus Heads and Jueyun Chilis alone will not let her prevail in the cook-off, and sets off to find more ingredients.

前往香菱提到的地方 Go to the place Xiangling mentioned

香菱:那、那是…!

Xiangling:Wh—What's that!?

派蒙:有人受伤了!

Paimon:Somebody's injured!

与香菱和瑟瑟发抖的人交谈 Talk to Xiangling and the shivering man

奥拉夫:好…好冷。

Olaf:Brr... So, so c—cold...

香菱:他的身子好冷!得赶快帮他暖暖才行!

Xiangling:He's shivering! We need to warm him up, quick!

派蒙:那在这里生火吧!

Paimon:Make a fire!

香菱:嗯,最好还能有一碗热汤。

Xiangling:Hot soup would be even better.

香菱:旅行者,我在这里照顾他,能麻烦你去准备一份美味的热汤吗?

Xiangling:Traveler, how about I look after him while you make him a nice warm bowl of soup?

香菱:我记得来的路上有个丘丘人营地,那里多半就有能做汤的地方。

Xiangling:We passed a hilichurl camp on the way here. There'll almost certainly be a campfire there to cook on.

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler:Sure.

香菱:好的,准备好了就尽快回来!

Xiangling:Great. Be as quick as you can!

烹制「美味的萝卜时蔬汤」 Make a Delicious Radish Veggie Soup

给猎人送上做好的汤 Give the hunter the soup you prepared

奥拉夫:哈啊…哈啊…好多了。

Olaf:Mmm... That is better... That is better...

奥拉夫:谢谢你们,这碗汤真好喝。

Olaf:Thank you. That soup really did the trick.

旅行者:怎么会冻成这个样子?

Traveler:What happened, did you get frozen?

奥拉夫:我本来在追一只野猪,追了好远,它逃进了那边的地下遗迹里。

Olaf:Yes. I was chasing a boar, and after chasing him all this way he slipped into those underground ruins over there.

奥拉夫:我追进去,却遇到了一棵好大好大的急冻树。

Olaf:I followed him inside, but ran into a Cryo Regisvine.

奥拉夫:我被冻僵了,清醒之后就跑了出来,但跑到这里身子就使不上劲了。

Olaf:It froze me instantly. When I woke up I ran straight outside, but... I only made it this far before my strength failed me.

香菱:急冻树?一棵树,还会攻击人?

Xiangling:Cryo Regisvine? Vines... attack people?

奥拉夫:是啊,我以前只是听别人说过,亲眼见到还是头一次。

Olaf:They do now! I'd heard of them before from others, but this was the first time seeing one with my own eyes.

派蒙:听起来好危险…我们还是不要靠近那个遗迹吧。

Paimon:Yikes, we should definitely keep our distance from the ruins... It sounds dangerous.

香菱:说不定会很好吃!

Xiangling:It sounds delicious!

【选项1】

旅行者:…啊?

Traveler: ...Seriously?

【选项2】

旅行者:这也能联想到吃的?

Traveler: Does anything NOT make you think about food?

香菱:就是这个!一锤定音的食材,肯定会很好吃的!

Xiangling:That's it! The missing ingredient! The icing on the cake!

派蒙:冷静啊,这么凶猛的植物真的能吃吗?

Paimon:Calm down. Can we really eat a tree that's that aggressive?

香菱:不试试看怎么知道,快,我们出发吧!

Xiangling:Only one way to find out — let's go!

派蒙:又跑掉了…

Paimon:sigh Off she goes again...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们要先走一步了。

Traveler: We need to go.

【选项2】

旅行者:你先回清泉镇吧。

Traveler: You should get back to Springvale.

奥拉夫:没事,不用管我,但一定要阻止她,很危险的。

Olaf:Do not worry about me, I'll be fine. But you must stop her, she is putting herself in grave danger.

最后更新于