料理对决 Cooking Showdown

得到了珍稀的食材之后,香菱终于做好了进行料理对决的准备。两位大厨之间的胜负即将开始。 After obtaining the rare ingredients, Xiangling is finally ready for the cook-off. The showdown between the two head chefs is about to begin.

回到清泉镇,参加料理对决 Return to Springvale for the cooking showdown

奥拉夫:这里…真的是清泉镇没错吧?

Olaf:Uh... Are you sure this is Springvale?

杜拉夫:是的啊,我都回答了很多次了,但是你要找的人我一个都不认识。

Draff:Yes. For the millionth time, yes! But I don't know any of the people you're looking for.

奥拉夫:不可能啊,他们都住在清泉镇,都是我的邻居和朋友。

Olaf:That is not possible, they all live in Springvale. They are my neighbors and friends.

杜拉夫:这就奇怪了,到底是怎么回事啊?

Draff:This is strange, what is going on?

【选项1】

旅行者:难道说?

Traveler: Surely, it couldn't be...

【选项2】

旅行者:我大概明白了。

Traveler: I think I see what's going on here.

派蒙:你想到什么了?

Paimon:What is it?

【选项1】

旅行者:这位猎人也是三百多年前幸存下来的。

Traveler: This hunter is also a survivor from 300 years ago.

派蒙:欸欸——!人类可以活这么长时间吗?

Paimon:Whaaaat!? Can humans really live that long?

【选项2】

旅行者:他说的是很久以前的清泉镇。

Traveler: He's talking about Springvale a long, long time in the past.

派蒙:很久以前…难道是几百年前?!

Paimon:How long? ...Surely not hundreds of years!?

香菱:这这这…这真的说得通吗?

Xiangling:Er... Does that really make sense?

【选项1】

旅行者:他和野猪都被冻僵了。

Traveler: He and the boar were both frozen.

香菱:哦哦,是不是和食材保鲜的道理一样啊!

Xiangling:Oh! Like the way that you keep food fresh!

【选项2】

旅行者:冰冻可以保鲜,这么说你更容易理解吧。

Traveler: The ice kept him fresh all this time, like with your ingredients.

香菱:嘿嘿,你这么解释我一下子就明白啦。

Xiangling:Hee-hee, it all makes sense now that you're speaking my language!

杜拉夫:但就算这么说,还是难以置信。

Draff:Still, it's hard to believe...

派蒙:可是…不是这样的话,也没有更合理的说法了。

Paimon:But it doesn't seem like there's any other sensible explanation.

杜拉夫:那…你叫什么名字?

Draff:Okay so... What's your name?

奥拉夫:我叫奥拉夫。

Olaf:Olaf.

杜拉夫:啊?这个名字,我在族谱上见过!

Draff:Olaf? I'm sure I've seen that on my family tree!

杜拉夫:虽然记不得辈分,但确实是有这个名字的!

Draff:I can't remember which generation it was from... but it was definitely on there.

香菱:也就说,是曾曾曾曾…好多个曾的祖父了!

Xiangling:So, a great-great-great-great grandfather, but with a whole load more greats?

旅行者:其实也没隔得那么远。

Traveler:They don't look so distantly related.

派蒙:居然还有这么神奇的事啊。

Paimon:What an unusual turn of events!

香菱:嘿嘿,虽然时间晚了这么久,还是团圆了,皆大欢喜皆大欢喜!

Xiangling:Hee-hee, reunited at long last! Isn't that just amazing!?

香菱:奥拉夫先生有没有兴趣来看我们的料理对决啊?

Xiangling:Olaf, do you want to come and watch a cooking competition?

杜拉夫:哦哦,对了,对决的事情我听布洛克说了,我已经把场地布置好了。

Draff:Ah yes, that reminds me — Brook told me about the competition, and I've set everything up at the venue.

杜拉夫:都跟我来吧。

Draff:You should come with me.

在料理对决现场与香菱交谈 Talk to Xiangling at the Cooking Showdown

香菱:我们的食材已经都准备好了,你呢?

Xiangling:We're ready to cook. Are you?

布洛克:当然准备好了。对决的时候,齐格芙丽雅会担任我的副手。

Brook:I was born ready. Oh, and Siegfria will be my assistant for the competition.

杜拉夫:那现在开始比赛,我就来当这个评委了。

Draff:Then let the cooking commence! I will be your judge today.

杜拉夫:放心,虽然我认识布洛克时间更长,但我会公正评判的。

Draff:And don't worry, I may have known Brook for longer, but I will remain entirely impartial.

香菱:那就拜托你了。旅行者,派蒙,我们快去做准备吧!

Xiangling:Much appreciated. Well then, Traveler, Paimon — prepare!

派蒙:我们还要参加吗?

Paimon:Wait, we're taking part in this too?

香菱:当然了,布洛克都找了副手,你们就当我的副手吧!关键时候都靠你们了!

Xiangling:Of course! If Brook has an assistant, you guys will have to be mine. I'll need you by my side when the going gets tough!

派蒙:什么时候变成副手了…

Paimon:sigh Paimon doesn't remember applying for that job...

【选项1】

旅行者:奉陪到底吧。

Traveler: Well, I'm going to see this through.

【选项2】

旅行者:拿她没办法…

Traveler: Ugh, I guess there's no backing out now...

派蒙:好吧,为了好吃的我也会努力的!

Paimon:Okay. Paimon'll do it for the sake of the food.

在料理对决中协助香菱 Help Xiangling during the cooking showdown

香菱:首先是食材的问题,肉排需要点缀,但食材里我没找到很合适的。嗯,我想想…

Xiangling:Our first problem is ingredients. We need something special to dress up the steak, but I don't have anything suitable here. Hmm...

香菱:啊,我想到了,用白萝卜吧!白萝卜削成泥,或者切成丝都很爽口。

Xiangling:I've got it! Radish is what we need. Mashed or grated, it'll add a touch of freshness.

香菱:还能雕成花来装饰!一举两得!

Xiangling:And we can carve little flowers out of it as a garnish. Two birds, one stone!

香菱:麻烦你去找一下白萝卜吧,这附近应该就有。对了对了,要洗干净!因为是直接入菜的!

Xiangling:Go find me a radish — there should be some in the area. Oh, and make sure you wash it because it's going straight into the dish!

寻找白萝卜 Find some Radishes

香菱:麻烦找些白萝卜回来,记得要去湖边洗干净哦?

Xiangling:Go fetch me some radishes. And don't forget to wash them in the lake!

前往湖边清洗白萝卜 Go to the lakeside and wash the Radish

将洗干净的白萝卜交给香菱 Give the washed Radish to Xiangling

香菱:哇,又大又水灵,太完美了,谢谢你们!

Xiangling:Wowee! Big and luscious. It's perfect. Thanks, you guys!

香菱:嗯,我想想看,要不然…

Xiangling:Now, how about...

派蒙:呜哇!你看,香菱,锅都烧起来了!

Paimon:...Xiangling! Look out, the pan's on fire!

香菱:啊啊啊!不好!这样会烧焦的!

Xiangling:Oh, no! It's gonna burn, it's gonna burn, it's gonna burn!!!

香菱:旅行者,快帮我把锅的火控制下来!记得别用水去浇啊,不然也白做了!

Xiangling:Traveler, get the fire under control! Without using water though, or this dish is a goner!

控制三口锅的火势 Extinguish the pan fires

香菱:快把火压下去,要烧焦了!

Xiangling:Bring the fire down! It's gonna burn to a crisp!

继续帮助香菱 Continue to help Xiangling

香菱:谢谢你,总算全都保住了,我尝了一下,味道还算过得去。

Xiangling:Whew, thanks! That was a close call, but I had a little taste and I think we can get away with it.

香菱:对了,我在考虑主菜是不是单薄了一些,想要有一些变化。

Xiangling:Also, I'm thinking our main is a little weak... We need to mix it up a bit.

香菱:帮我做一份野菇鸡肉串吧!外面咔嚓咔嚓,里面滴答滴答的那种!

Xiangling:Make me a Chicken-Mushroom Skewer. And make sure it's got that ooh la-la on the outside, then hits you with a cha-ching in the middle!

【选项1】

旅行者:听不懂…

Traveler: Did not understand that one bit.

【选项2】

旅行者:派蒙帮我翻译一下!

Traveler: Paimon, translate for me!

派蒙:就是要美味的,最美味的那种

Paimon:Just make it taste friggin' awesome!

烹饪「美味的野菇鸡肉串」 Cook a Delicious Chicken-Mushroom Skewer

香菱:咔嚓咔嚓,滴答滴答咔嚓咔嚓,滴答滴答

Xiangling:♪ Ooh la-la-la, cha-ching cha-ching. Ooh la-la-la, cha-ching cha-ching ♪

将「美味的野菇鸡肉串」交给香菱 Give the Delicious Chicken-Mushroom Skewer to Xiangling

香菱:好香啊,旅行者,你真是有做菜的天赋!

Xiangling:Mmm! Traveler, you're a natural!

香菱:现在主菜的制作很顺利,但距离完美…可能还差点特别的感觉。

Xiangling:The meat is on track, but we're aiming for perfection here and I just think it lacks a certain...

派蒙:感觉?

Paimon:A certain what?

香菱:就是那种「噼咔」的感觉!

Xiangling:A certain... boom shaka-laka!

派蒙:啊啊,原来是「噼咔」的感觉!

Paimon:Yes! Definitely needs some boom shaka-laka — or perhaps a little shaka-laka boom-pow!

【选项1】

旅行者:为什么你又理解了!

Traveler: Again, how is this making sense to you!?

【选项2】

旅行者:所以这到底是外语还是方言啊!

Traveler: Is that really from an obscure Liyue dialect or did you just make it up?

香菱:如果只是这样端上去,太浪费这么好的材料了。

Xiangling:I just mean it would be a waste of such amazing ingredients to just serve this as-is.

香菱:我想想看…啊啊,如果能有什么能增添风味的东西就好了。

Xiangling:Let me see... Hmm, what would be ideal is some kind of regional specialty.

派蒙:风味?

Paimon:Regional specialty?

香菱:对,最好是就在这附近有的,很少用来入菜的生物。

Xiangling:Yes, something that's native to this area but isn't often used in cooking.

香菱:天上飞的,地上爬的都行,可以是昆虫,或者…蹦蹦跳跳的?

Xiangling:I don't care if it flies, crawls, or bounces. Even insects I can work with...

派蒙:真的要加听起来这么恐怖的东西进去吗?

Paimon:Uh, interesting choice...

香菱:没事啦,相信我的直觉!

Xiangling:Hmm, I'm sure I can make something of it!

派蒙:好吧…

Paimon:Alright then...

找到符合描述的食材 Find suitable ingredients

询问香菱对食材是否满意 Ask Xiangling if she is satisfied with the ingredients

派蒙:真的要加这种东西进去吗…

Paimon:Do you really want to add that?

派蒙:总感觉会怪怪的。

Paimon:It's a little... odd...

香菱:放心放心,谢谢你们找来这么好的东西,我现在要专心料理了。

Xiangling:It'll be fine. This was an excellent find, guys! Now, if you'll excuse me, Chef Xiangling needs to concentrate.

香菱:如果还有需要帮忙的事,还要再麻烦你们了,嘿嘿!

Xiangling:But I'll be sure to annoy you again if I need anything else, hee-hee!

询问香菱是否还需帮忙 Ask Xiangling if she needs any more help

香菱:对了对了,配菜。还需要一道配菜!

Xiangling:I almost forgot — side dish! We need a side dish!

【选项1】

旅行者:我来做吧。

Traveler: Allow me!

香菱:欸?没问题吗?

Xiangling:Are you sure it's no trouble?

【选项2】

旅行者:就算我不说也会让我来做吧。

Traveler: You'd make me do it even if I didn't offer...

香菱:谢谢!你很了解我嘛,嘿嘿。

Xiangling:Thanks! Hee-hee, you know me too well.

香菱:那么这个就交给你了,这是我临时写的!

Xiangling:Here, take this. I just scrawled it down at the last minute.

香菱:里面提到的材料也全都给你们。

Xiangling:And here are all the ingredients you need.

派蒙:这就是你之前给我们吃的那个菜的食谱吗?!

Paimon:Is this the recipe for that snack you gave us earlier!?

香菱:是的,我又改良了一下,把多出来的璃月食材用上了。

Xiangling:Yes, with some minor improvements so it uses up the leftover ingredients from Liyue.

派蒙:这么难的料理,真的能做好吗…

Paimon:This is so complicated... How are we supposed to cook this with no experience?

香菱:料理技术不重要,重要的是热爱!这是爸爸告诉我的。

Xiangling:The technique doesn't matter — what matters is that you do it with passion! That's what my father taught me.

香菱:你们帮了我这么多忙,一定也非常热爱料理吧。

Xiangling:And you must be passionate about cooking if you've helped me this much already.

香菱:我相信你们,绝对能做出最美味的配菜的!

Xiangling:I trust you guys. I know you'll nail this side dish!

【选项1】

旅行者:交给我吧。

Traveler: Leave it to me.

香菱:我喜欢这么有自信的回答!

Xiangling:Confident, I like it!

【选项2】

旅行者:希望不会拖后腿。

Traveler: I hope I don't cramp your style...

香菱:别这么想,烹饪是件很快乐的事,放轻松放轻松!

Xiangling:Don't be so negative. Cooking is fun! Just relax and enjoy it.

香菱:准备好,最后冲刺啦!

Xiangling:Come on, this is the final push!

烹饪「美味的翡玉什锦袋」 Make Delicious Jade Parcels

将「美味的翡玉什锦袋」交给香菱 Give the Delicious Jade Parcels to Xiangling

香菱:哇,香味在很远的地方就已经飘过来了!

Xiangling:Mmm! They're so fragrant I could smell them coming a mile away.

香菱:一切就绪,准备出菜!我们一定会赢的!

Xiangling:We're all set! And now to serve the meal — this competition is ours!

与杜拉夫交谈,等待结果 Talk to Draff and await the results

杜拉夫:真是美味的大餐,居然能吃到这么好吃的东西。

Draff:This was a fine feast. I have dined today like I have never dined before.

杜拉夫:两位大厨的手艺我都尝过了,实在是难分高下。

Draff:Both chefs' dishes today were nothing short of exceptional. They were true masterpieces. And that is what makes this an extremely difficult decision.

杜拉夫:不过既然是比赛就要有胜负,在这里我宣布——

Draff:But, this is a competition and there can only be one winner — and that winner is...

杜拉夫:香菱的料理更胜一筹。

Draff:Xiangling!

香菱:耶!赢啦!太好了!

Xiangling:Whoopee! I win!

布洛克:唉,本来以为我的「野猪王在争夺地盘的决斗后负伤的胜者刚刚长好的那块新鲜嫩肉」是不会输的啊。

Brook:sigh I thought I was sure to win with pork chops so fresh they were practically still grunting.

布洛克:果然还是敌不过已经灭绝的野猪肉的味道。

Brook:But it turns out that's still no match for the taste of extinct boar.

杜拉夫:什么?这居然是用已经灭绝的猪肉做的?

Draff:Excuse me? Did you say this was cooked from extinct boar!?

香菱:对啊,全都做成料理了。

Xiangling:Yep, every last bit!

杜拉夫:那我岂不是一口吃掉了几十万摩拉!

Draff:My goodness... A single mouthful must be worth a hundred thousand Mora!

杜拉夫:要是拿去卖的话,能顶得上镇子几年狩猎的收入了吧!

Draff:The amount you'd make if you sold this could support every hunter in town for years to come!

香菱:哈哈,好吃就可以了,摩拉什么的不重要啦。

Xiangling:Hee-hee, the main thing is that you enjoyed eating it. I don't care about the Mora.

香菱:对了,既然评审已经结束了,大家都来尝尝吧!我做了很多的!

Xiangling:Anyway, now that our judge has given his verdict, it's time for everyone else to eat too. I made plenty!

香菱:我也尝尝布洛克的手艺。

Xiangling:Meanwhile, I want to try Brook's dish.

布洛克:这种美味…唉,输得心服口服呢。

Brook:This is absolutely delicious... I'll admit it, I was beaten by the best.

齐格芙丽雅:输是输了,但能吃到这么好吃的菜,我也满足了!麻烦再来一份!

Siegfria:Losing is no fun, but it was worth it for the chance to eat such superb cooking! Please Xiangling, I want some more!

香菱:原来这个也这么美味,这层次分明的口感…

Xiangling:This is gorgeous too! Such a perfectly layered texture.

香菱:要是我没有这块美味的肉,还有旅行者做得这么棒的配菜,胜负真不好说啊。

Xiangling:Were it not for that exquisite boar and excellent side dish, it's hard to say if I still would have won.

派蒙:轮到我来吃了!

Paimon:Paimon's turn to eat!

奥拉夫:我也尝一点吧。

Olaf:I will have a taste too.

奥拉夫:这…这味道?!

Olaf:Oh... My oh my... This is...

奥拉夫:是清泉镇…不,应该说是以前的清泉镇的味道。

Olaf:This is the taste of Springvale! ...Or rather... it used to be.

旅行者:好吃到哭了…

Traveler:It tastes so good I want to weep tears of joy.

奥拉夫:呜呜,这是…这是,最后几口那个时代的味道了…

Olaf:sob This is the last time I will be able to taste the food of my era...

香菱:啊啊,别伤心,别伤心,你想要这种味道的话,我还可以做的!

Xiangling:Hey now... Cheer up, if you like the taste I can always make you some more!

奥拉夫:真、真的吗?但是那种古代野猪已经灭绝了…

Olaf:...Really? But the boar... it's extinct...

香菱:是这样没错,但是味道没有灭绝啊,用其他的材料还可以做出来的。

Xiangling:The boar may be, but the taste isn't! I can simply recreate it using different ingredients.

香菱:给食客带来笑容,这就是厨师的使命啊!

Xiangling:Putting a smile on customers' faces is what we chefs are called to do!

奥拉夫:谢谢你,呜…呜呜呜呜…

Olaf:Th—Thank you... sob

接受香菱的感谢 Accept Xiangling's thanks

香菱:非常感谢你,没有你的帮忙,还不知道会怎么样呢。

Xiangling:Thanks, you guys. Without your help, I don't know how it would have gone today.

派蒙:也多亏你,我尝到了好多好多好吃的东西。

Paimon:And without you, Paimon wouldn't have gotten to try so many new tasty snacks!

派蒙:好饱好饱。

Paimon:Also wouldn't have gotten so full...

旅行者:接下来打算去哪里?

Traveler:Where will you go now?

香菱:不知道,打算回一趟璃月港,但可能中途就改变了计划。

Xiangling:Not sure. I'll probably start heading back to Liyue, but I might change my plan on the way.

香菱:因为我不喜欢计划这种东西嘛。

Xiangling:I don't like to plan things too thoroughly.

香菱:说不定你又会在野外的某个地方遇到我。

Xiangling:Who knows, maybe you'll bump into me out in the wild again!

派蒙:真是洒脱啊。

Paimon:Must be nice to be so carefree.

香菱:我觉得你很有料理的天赋,旅行者,翡玉什锦袋完成得很好。

Xiangling:You are a gifted chef, Traveler. You made an amazing batch of Jade Parcels.

香菱:有空来「万民堂」吧!说好了请你们吃好吃的!

Xiangling:Come and visit me at the Wanmin Restaurant some time. I did promise I'd cook for you!

香菱:如果想学的话,还能教你几道创新菜!

Xiangling:And if you want, I'll teach you how to cook some of my latest inventions too.

【选项1】

旅行者:一言为定。

Traveler: It's a deal!

香菱:一言为定!

Xiangling:You have a deal!

【选项2】

旅行者:史莱姆滑野蘑菇就免了…

Traveler: I'll pass on the slime jus though...

香菱:啊?为什么你会知道我在想什么?!

Xiangling:How did you know what dish I was thinking of!?

香菱:嘿嘿,那我们有机会再见啦,旅行者!

Xiangling:Hee-hee, see you again soon, Traveler!

最后更新于