怒涛之灾 Deluge of Wrathful Waters
出狱的日子到了,你们依照约定前去办理出狱手续。 This is the day you get out of prison, and you proceed to complete the paperwork for your release as arranged.
等待至次日8-12点 Wait until the next day (08:00 – 12:00)
回到监舍区 Return to the dormitories
距离梅洛彼得堡事故又过去了一段时间,你们在这里的生活接近尾声。
Some time has passed since the incident in the Fortress of Meropide, and your sentence here is almost finished.
派蒙:呼!吃过早饭休息一会儿,真是惬意的生活呀。
Paimon:Ahh... Now for a little rest after breakfast... This is the life~
派蒙:不对,今天好像有什么重要的事来着…
Paimon:Wait a sec, isn't something important supposed to happen today...?
派蒙:啊!今天是我们离开梅洛彼得堡的大日子呀!得赶快去接待处办手续,约好了的!
Paimon:Oh! Today's our big day! We're supposed to leave the Fortress of Meropide! C'mon, we've gotta go complete the release procedures now.
与接待员对话 Talk to the receptionist
莫莱妮:请在这里签字,签完这份文件即刻生效,两位就可以经由正规通道离开梅洛彼得堡啦。
Monglane:Please sign here. This document will be effective immediately upon signing and you two may exit the Fortress of Meropide via the regular channels.
派蒙:好久没回上面啦,我们快点…
Paimon:It's been so long since we've been to the surface, let's hurry up and—
派蒙:欸?!
Paimon:Huh!?
莫莱妮:咦?什么情况…
Monglane:Ah? What's happening...?
旅行者:你没事吧?
Traveler:Are you okay?
莫莱妮:谢谢,我没事,不过刚才的震动是怎么回事呢…
Monglane:I'm fine, thanks... But I wonder what that tremor was just now.
派蒙:去问问公爵吧。
Paimon:Let's go ask the Duke.
前往办公室 Go to the office
与莱欧斯利对话 Talk to Wriothesley
派蒙:公爵!
Paimon:Your Grace~!
莱欧斯利:很高兴见到二位。有什么事吗?
Wriothesley:Ah, good to see you two. Is there something you wish to see me about?
派蒙:刚才那个地震是怎么回事?
Paimon:Yeah! What was with that earthquake just now?
莱欧斯利:不是来自海底的震动,问题出在水上。
Wriothesley:Ah, that. The tremor didn't originate from the seafloor... in fact, it seems it came from the surface.
莱欧斯利:以这些年做管理的经验,我对水上水下的区别还是比较敏感的。再说,那维莱特先生的封印不会那么容易失效。
Wriothesley:Over the years of serving as the warden here, I've developed a sense for distinguishing between what occurs on the surface and what occurs underwater. Besides, the seal that Monsieur Neuvillette set in place won't fail so easily.
派蒙:梅洛彼得堡没事吗?
Paimon:So the Fortress is okay?
莱欧斯利:回忆一下上一次,如果有影响,这会儿你已经能看到慌乱的人群了。
Wriothesley:If you recall our last incident, if there really were a problem, there would be crowds of inmates in a panic right about now.
派蒙:哦…原来是这样…那果然还是得问问水上的人才能知道具体情况了。
Paimon:Huh. You've got a point... Okay, seems we need to get back up to the surface and ask about what happened.
派蒙:哼哼,你知道今天是什么日子的吧!
Paimon:By the way, do you know what day it is today?
莱欧斯利:好像是本月的管道清洁日。
Wriothesley:I believe today is this month's pipe-cleaning day.
派蒙:什么呀!
Paimon:Wait, seriously!?
旅行者:正式地说,我们是来告别的。
Traveler:Actually, today is the day we say goodbye to the Fortress.
莱欧斯利:嗯。手续也办完了?
Wriothesley:Ah, yes. Have you completed your release papers?
派蒙:嗯!
Paimon:Yep!
希格雯:呀,是你们二位!这是要走了吗?
Sigewinne:Ah, it's you two! Are you leaving now?
派蒙:是啊,今天是在这里的最后一天啦。不过,说是这么说,最近也没觉得自己是被关在这里…氛围挺好的呢。
Paimon:That's right! Today is our last day in prison... But now that Paimon says that, it doesn't feel like we were confined here. It's actually been pretty nice.
旅行者:受了大家很多照顾。
Traveler:A lot of people have helped us out.
派蒙:嘿嘿,我挺喜欢梅洛彼得堡的呢。
Paimon:Oh, yeah. Paimon feels fond of this place now.
希格雯:那一定要多来玩哦,我会想你们的。
Sigewinne:Then be sure to come back and visit! I'll miss you.
莱欧斯利:签完字就可以上去了,看守会护送你们。
Wriothesley:If you've signed the release papers, then you're free to go. The guards will escort you out.
派蒙:你不来亲自送送我们?
Paimon:You're not going to see us off?
莱欧斯利:猜到你会这么说。一起走吧。
Wriothesley:Heh, I knew you would ask... Alright, sure. Let's go.
派蒙:哇,受宠若惊…还是算了,你也有事要忙对吧?我、我就是开个玩笑…
Paimon:Wow, you actually agreed... No worries, you must be busy. Paimon was just joking...
莱欧斯利:你还挺客气的呢。
Wriothesley:Ah, so you do have a polite side, I see.
希格雯:在水下住久了会缺少陪伴感吗?唔…那不如让我陪你们到门口吧?
Sigewinne:After being down here for so long, I imagine you must feel like you're lacking companionship... Shall I come along too?
旅行者:没事,又不是再也不来了。
Traveler:No, that's alright. It's not like we'll never visit again.
派蒙:对呀,我们还会来的,放心吧。嘿嘿,我还挺喜欢这里的食堂呢,大厨手艺真不错。
Paimon:Yeah, don't worry, we'll come back to see you! Paimon really likes the cafeteria here — the chefs sure do know how to make good grub.
莱欧斯利:可以的话,下次至少请用名义上的清白身份来。
Wriothesley:I hope you won't be here as convicts the next time I see you.
派蒙:我们会的。
Paimon:We'll do our best to stay out of trouble!
派蒙:这样一来,在梅洛彼得堡的事务就彻底结束啦。不过事情要有始有终,既然我们是受了那维莱特的委托过来的…
Paimon:Well, it seems our work in the Fortress of Meropide is finished. That's the end of another chapter in our journey. And since Neuvillette was the one who asked us to come here...
派蒙:接下去应该向那维莱特汇报情况…嗯,下一站,沫芒宫!
Paimon:We should probably go report to him now. Next stop, the Palais Mermonia!
希格雯:要去见那维莱特大人吗?哈哈,请转达我和公爵的问候。
Sigewinne:You're going to go see Monsieur Neuvillette? Haha, please pass on our kind regards.
莱欧斯利:转达你的就行了吧。
Wriothesley:I'm sure just your regards will do, no?
希格雯:这怎么说也是礼貌哟。
Sigewinne:I believe it would be the polite thing to do.
莱欧斯利:也对。听闻沫芒宫最近忙得可怕,我就预祝最高审判官别被接连不断的麻烦压垮了。
Wriothesley:You're right... I've heard the Palais has been terribly busy these days. Tell him that I hope he hasn't been overwhelmed by the recent string of troubles.
前往沫芒宫 Go to the Palais Mermonia
与那维莱特对话 Talk to Neuvillette
派蒙:哇,今天沫芒宫有点热闹呢…
Paimon:The Palais Mermonia sure is buzzing with activity today...
塞德娜:站住!嗯?哦,是你们二位!抱歉,那维莱特大人说过欢迎你们随时…
Sedene:Halt! Huh? Oh, it's you two! Apologies, Monsieur Neuvillette did say that you'd be welcome at any time...
伊莎朵:打扰一下,能帮忙看看这个报告吗?
Isadora:Excuse me, would you mind helping me take a look at this report?
塞德娜:马上来!不好意思,我有急事,你们就自己去那维莱特大人那边吧。
Sedene:I'll be right there. Sorry, I've got my hands full here... You can see yourselves in.
派蒙:大家都很忙碌呢,看来最近发生了不少事啊…
Paimon:Everyone's so busy. Seems a lot has been happening...
派蒙:那维莱特!
Paimon:Neuvillette~!
那维莱特:你们好。很高兴能在这个时间跟你们见面,不过还请稍等片刻,我手上有些急事待处理。
Neuvillette:Hello. You've come at the right time, but you'll have to wait for just a moment, as there are some urgent matters I must tend to first.
那维莱特:请随便坐,想喝点什么的话通知外面的美露莘就好。
Neuvillette:In the meantime, please, have a seat. If you'd like to have something to drink, let the Melusine outside know.
派蒙:我们吃过饭来的,放心啦。
Paimon:That's alright, we just ate.
那维莱特:嗯,那就好。
Neuvillette:Very well, then.
派蒙:我们在那边休息一会儿,等他忙完。
Paimon:Let's take a break over there while we wait for him to finish his work.
那维莱特:……
Neuvillette:...
那维莱特:好,这样就可以了。
Neuvillette:Alright, that should wrap things up for now.
派蒙:事情做完啦?
Paimon:Are you done with your work?
那维莱特:是的。抱歉让你们久等了。
Neuvillette:Yes, sorry to keep you waiting.
那维莱特:今天应该是你们期满离开梅洛彼得堡的日子,看来你们已经办完手续了。
Neuvillette:Today should be the day you were released from the Fortress of Meropide, and it appears that you've managed to complete all the release paperwork.
派蒙:是呀,所以立刻就来找你了。
Paimon:That's right, and we came here to see you right away.
你和派蒙向那维莱特讲述了上次原始胎海水外溢事件以来梅洛彼得堡发生的种种,以及梦见「公子」的事…
You and Paimon tell Neuvillette everything that happened since the Primordial Sea incident, as well as your dream regarding Childe...
那维莱特:…巨大的鲸鱼…
Neuvillette:Hmm, a massive whale...
派蒙:你知道那是什么吗?
Paimon:Do you have any idea what that might be?
那维莱特:听你们描述,那里不是普通的水下,质地更接近胎海水。
Neuvillette:Judging from your description, that cannot have occurred in any ordinary waters, but rather, something like the Primordial Sea.
那维莱特:无论从体积还是形态来看,那条鲸鱼都不是提瓦特普通水环境里能产生的东西。所以…「公子」现在可能正被胎海水包围着。
Neuvillette:A whale of that size and shape cannot usually be found in the waters of Teyvat. Therefore... We can only assume that Childe is presently immersed in Primordial Seawater.
派蒙:被胎海水包围…不就是在原始胎海里面了吗?!那居然是能进去的地方吗?
Paimon:...Immersed in Primordial Seawater? But how? ...And is he okay?
旅行者:他不是枫丹人,不会溶解。
Traveler:He's not from Fontaine, so he won't dissolve.
派蒙:被胎海水包围…那、那难道…是在原始胎海里面?
Paimon:Oh, true... But how did he end up in the Primordial Sea? Can people even get there?
那维莱特:原始胎海内部吗…不无可能,但一般人做不到这种事,我也想不出他是怎么进入胎海的。
Neuvillette:Most people wouldn't be capable of entering in the first place. I'm not completely sure how he could have gotten there, myself.
旅行者:还有件事想请教你。
Traveler:There's something we'd like to ask you about.
那维莱特:请讲。
Neuvillette:Yes, what is it?
旅行者:先前的震动是怎么回事?
Traveler:What was that tremor we felt earlier?
派蒙:噢对,我也感觉到了!
Paimon:Ah right, Paimon felt it too!
派蒙:我们问过公爵,他说这种震动不是来自水下的,既然是水上的事,我们猜你应该知道情况。
Paimon:We asked the Duke, and he said it wasn't from underwater, so we figured you might know something about it.
那维莱特:关于这件事,我才接到相关报告,刚才就在着手处理。
Neuvillette:It turns out that I have just received a report about this particular matter. In fact, that's exactly what I was busy with a moment ago.
那维莱特:震动确实发生在水上地区,白淞镇一带。震动后,白淞镇附近的水平面急速上升。
Neuvillette:The source of the tremor was here on the surface, near Poisson. After the shaking stopped, the water levels in the Poisson area rose at an alarming rate.
派蒙:水面升高了?糟糕,那里的人…
Paimon:The water levels rose? Oh no — what about all the people there?
那维莱特:万幸水位上涨只是短时间内的现象,现在已经基本退去。但我有种不好的预感。
Neuvillette:Fortunately, the water levels only rose for a short period of time, and have already returned to normal now. However, I still have a bad feeling about the whole phenomenon...
那维莱特:假如这次水位变化与原始胎海水的渗透有关,那白淞镇面临的灾难远比看上去糟糕。
Neuvillette:If the change in water levels is connected with the leaking Primordial Seawater, then the situation in Poisson may be much worse than it appears.
派蒙:娜维娅应该在白淞镇吧?我们得去看看她的情况。
Paimon:Navia should be in Poisson, right? We need to go check on her!
旅行者:对,刺玫会总部就在那里。
Traveler:Yes, Spina di Rosula's headquarters is there.
那维莱特:我也很想马上赶去现场,但现在还不能走开,必须尽快为周边其他海岸地区做防灾预案,以免产生更严重的情况。
Neuvillette:I would also like to go there as soon as possible, but I'm afraid I can't leave just yet. We must immediately formulate disaster prevention plans for the surrounding coastal areas to avoid potential catastrophes.
那维莱特:得麻烦你们先走一趟了,我这里忙完就到现场与你们会合确认情况。
Neuvillette:I'll have to ask you two to go to Poisson first. I'll meet you there to check on the situation once I've finished things here.
旅行者:就这么办吧。
Traveler:Sounds like a plan.
派蒙:那我们现在出发,抓紧时间!
Paimon:There's no time to lose — let's get going!
那维莱特:务必注意安全。
Neuvillette:Please be careful.
前往白淞镇 Go to Poisson
派蒙:天啊…这里怎么变成这样了…
Paimon:Oh no... What happened here...?
旅行者:(周围的房屋…这里看起来很糟糕…)
Traveler:(All the buildings here seem to be in pretty rough shape now...)
旅行者:(街上都没什么人。难道大家都被…不行,不能想这些。)
Traveler:(There's nobody around... Were they all dissolved? No, let's not assume the worst yet...)
派蒙:娜维娅应该在吧?得找她确认一下…不对,得确认一下她的情况!
Paimon:Navia should be around here, right? We need to make sure she's still... Uh, Paimon means, we need to check on her!
在白淞镇内寻找娜维娅 Look for Navia in Poisson
派蒙:走到这里还没看见什么人,我…我好害怕…
Paimon:We haven't seen a single soul all the way here... Ohh, this is getting scary!
受灾的男性居民:啊!这日子可怎么过呀!!
Disaster Victim (M):Ah! What will I ever do now!?
派蒙:那边屋顶上有个人…
Paimon:Look, there's someone on the roof over there!
刺玫会成员:坐好别动,我们马上上来!你保持平衡!
Spina di Rosula Member:Just stay put, we're coming up. Watch your balance!
受灾的男性居民:哦哦…好,你们快点啊!
Disaster Victim (M):Ah, alright... Just hurry!
黛丝蕾父亲:唉…都这个岁数了,我一个人要怎么活下去…
Desyree's Father:sigh I'm not young anymore... How will I survive on my own?
黛丝蕾父亲:…呜呜…黛丝蕾…
Desyree's Father:sobbing Oh, my Desyree...
派蒙:他看起来好难过,唉。
Paimon:sigh He looks pretty sad.
受灾的女性居民:我的腿…我的腿啊…
Disaster Victim (F):My leg... Ah, my leg...
受灾的女性居民:早知道就不乱动了,好痛…
Disaster Victim (F):How could this have happened... Ah, it hurts...
刺玫会成员:请你再坚持一下,救援马上就来!抓着我的手会好点吗?
Spina di Rosula Member:Just hang in there! Help is on the way! You can hold my hand if it makes you feel better.
继续寻找娜维娅 Continue looking for Navia
派蒙:看到了!娜维娅在那边!
Paimon:Oh, it's Navia! She's over there!
派蒙:喂——!娜维娅——!你还好吗?
Paimon:Hey! Navia! Are you okay?
娜维娅:……
Navia:...
娜维娅:你们来了啊。
Navia:You're here.
派蒙:我们听说白淞镇遇到了麻烦,就马上赶过来了。
Paimon:We heard there was a situation in Poisson, so we came as quickly as we could.
娜维娅:如你所见,水平面突然上涨造成了不少麻烦。
Navia:Yes... As you can see, the water levels suddenly rose — it caused quite the disturbance, in fact.
刺玫会成员:老板!东南方向的建筑旁有个负伤的居民,我们已经把他转移到安全区了,但现在没有伤药…
Spina di Rosula Member:Demoiselle! There was a wounded resident next to a building southeast of here. We've already transported him to safety, but we've run out of medical supplies.
娜维娅:负伤?什么程度?
Navia:He's wounded? How badly?
刺玫会成员:是摔伤,大概断了根腿骨。那个人恐高,水涨上来的时候不顾一切爬到屋顶,水退了看见地面就怕得不行,最后…
Spina di Rosula Member:He fell, so it's probably a broken leg. He's pretty shaken up. When the water level rose, he desperately climbed up to the roof. Once the water receded and he saw the ground, he became terrified and eventually...
娜维娅:…跳下来了,是么。
Navia:He jumped down, then.
娜维娅:去找第一小队的队长,告诉他,带这位受伤的先生去找医生,他知道该去哪里。
Navia:Find the leader of Squad One and tell him to take the wounded resident to see a doctor. He should know where to go.
刺玫会成员:明白!那么第一小队队长原本的搜救任务就由我顶上!
Spina di Rosula Member:Understood! I'll take over his search and rescue mission in the meantime!
娜维娅:交给你了。
Navia:Alright, you'll be in charge.
娜维娅:抱歉,刚才我们说到哪里?
Navia:I'm sorry, where were we...?
派蒙:白淞镇的…呃…
Paimon:Uh, the situation in Poisson...
娜维娅:噢,白淞镇的情况…我来为你们说明吧。
Navia:Ah, right. Allow me to explain.
娜维娅:稍早些时候,我们突然听到一声巨响。起初所有人都以为只是下水道里有什么东西炸了,很快,水从各处漫了出来。
Navia:A little earlier, we suddenly heard a loud noise. At first, everyone thought that something might have exploded in the waterways, but before we knew it, water started pouring out from everywhere.
娜维娅:那些水隐约带有奇异的,像是胎海水特有的色泽。但有些人意识不到问题的严重性,觉得那只是普通的漏水。
Navia:The rushing water seemed a little odd, almost like the unique color of Primordial Seawater. Some people didn't realize the danger and thought it was just ordinary water leaking from somewhere.
娜维娅:站在路边的、踏在水里的…随着水位上涨,没来得及躲开的人突然消失,他们溶解了。
Navia:Everyone on the street who happened to be close to the water didn't have a chance to escape. As the water levels rose, they suddenly disappeared. They were all dissolved...
娜维娅:意识到发生了什么的人开始逃窜,想尽办法躲到高处。期间,有人在慌乱的踩踏中受伤,有人从高处坠落…
Navia:Those who realized what was happening started to flee in a panic, desperately trying to get to higher ground. Many were injured in the stampede, and some... some people fell from significant heights...
娜维娅:尽管刺玫会以最快速度展开救援工作,镇上还是出现了伤亡。好在涨水持续了一会儿就开始倒退,恐慌没有持续太久。
Navia:The Spina di Rosula initiated rescue operations as quickly as possible, but there have been a lot of casualties. Fortunately, the water began to recede after some time, and the chaos came to an end.
娜维娅:这次涨上来的水里含有原始胎海水成分,目前白淞镇下层那些积水依然很危险,安全起见,我让那里的人尽快离开。
Navia:The water that flooded the area contained Primordial Seawater, so the lower levels of Poisson are still hazardous. To ensure everyone's safety, I've asked the people there to leave as soon as possible.
娜维娅:谁都不知道会不会再发生同样的事,我们只能竭尽全力帮助居民撤离。人员还没清点完,一会儿就会有结果了。
Navia:No one knows if this could happen again. All we can do for now is try our best to help evacuate the residents. We still haven't completed the headcount, but we'll have some numbers soon.
派蒙:好可怕…我最怕这种不知道什么时候就会发生的事情了,呜呜…
Paimon:How awful... And all of this just came out of nowhere...
娜维娅:…确实很可怕。我也希望刚才的一切都只是梦。
Navia:...It was quite frightening indeed. I only wish that everything that just happened was a bad dream.
派蒙:娜维娅,有什么我们能做的吗?
Paimon:Is there any way we can help, Navia?
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,我们会帮忙的!
Traveler: Yeah, we're here to help!
【选项2】
旅行者:请分配一些工作给我们吧。
Traveler: You can put us to work.
娜维娅:感谢你们能在危急关头伸出援手,有这份心意就很好了,我…不知怎么才能表达我的谢意。
Navia:Thank you for being so willing to help in a moment of crisis like this. You don't know how much it means to me... I really... can't express how grateful I am.
旅行者:(等等,现场人是不是有点少…?)
Traveler:(Wait, we're missing some people, aren't we...?)
派蒙:别这么说呀,都是朋友,很正常的…
Paimon:Don't say that, Navia. That's what friends are for...
旅行者:对了,迈勒斯和西尔弗呢?
Traveler:By the way, where are Melus and Silver?
娜维娅:……
Navia:...
刺玫会成员:娜维娅小姐!这边还有情况!
Spina di Rosula Member:Demoiselle! We've got a situation here!
娜维娅:知道了!
Navia:Ah, I'll be right there!
娜维娅:抱歉,我得走开一会儿。
Navia:Sorry, I need to go for now.
派蒙:她走掉了呢…现在这个情况,也难怪她这么忙…
Paimon:And off she goes... Seems it might be a while before she can take a break.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
娜维娅在附近来回走动,与许多人对话,安排各项事宜。她做的每个决定都很合理,但她的神情依然有些沉重…
Navia walks around talking with many people and organizing various matters. Her decisions are clear and reasonable, her face is marred by a somber expression throughout...
娜维娅:…好,基本的清点和救助都差不多了。刚才还来了新的援兵,我总算能抽空做点自己的事啦。
Navia:...Okay, the wounded are being tended to, and we've finished a preliminary headcount. More support has just arrived, so I suppose I finally have a moment to focus on my own matters.
娜维娅:当然也不能就这样掉以轻心,我们更应该出力,我会让刺玫会的各位全程陪同「帮手们」。
Navia:Of course, we should remain ready for anything and continue doing our best to rescue others. I'll be sure to have everyone at the Spina di Rosula ready to render assistance.
娜维娅:旅行者,派蒙,能不能陪我去一下父亲的墓地?
Navia:Traveler, Paimon, would you two accompany me to my father's grave for a moment?
派蒙:欸?现在?
Paimon:Huh? Right now?
旅行者:…我明白了。
Traveler:...I understand.
娜维娅:谢谢。
Navia:Thank you.
前往墓园 Go to the cemetery
与娜维娅对话 Talk to Navia
娜维娅:…人真少。
Navia:...Not a lot of people here, huh?
派蒙:这个时间加上白淞镇的情况,应该没人会来扫墓吧…
Paimon:Well, given the time of day and the whole situation in Poisson, Paimon doesn't think there'd be a ton of people here visiting graves...
娜维娅:是啊。都已经那样了,活着的人筋疲力尽,就算想来对逝去的人说几句话也力不从心。
Navia:Right. That's how things are now... The living are so exhausted that they've no strength to spare any words for the dead.
派蒙:喂,娜维娅…
Paimon:Um, Navia...
旅行者:不用硬撑了。
Traveler:There's no need to push yourself so hard.
娜维娅:……
Navia:...
娜维娅:…呜…
Navia:sobbing ...
派蒙:娜维娅?!怎么突然就…
Paimon:Navia!? What's wrong...?
娜维娅:…我很抱歉,我…实在…
Navia:Sorry, I... I just...
娜维娅:…迈勒斯和西尔弗…不会再回来了…
Navia:Melus and Silver... They won't ever come back here again...
娜维娅:父亲,我该怎么办…
Navia:What should I do, Papa?
派蒙:欸?!怎么会…
Paimon:Huh? What happened to them!?
【选项1】
旅行者:娜维娅…
Traveler: Navia!
【选项2】
旅行者:请节哀…
Traveler: I'm sorry for your loss.
娜维娅:救援计划…是大家一致通过的,但说到底…还是由我发起…
Navia:Everyone agreed on the rescue plan, but still... I was the one who initiated it.
娜维娅:他们为了协助需要撤离的居民,走得太晚…
Navia:They were helping evacuate the residents... but they couldn't leave in time...
娜维娅:…就那样被海水淹没了…呜…
Navia:And they were caught in the seawater... sobs
派蒙:我…我们该做什么…
Paimon:Wh—What should we do?
娜维娅:我和他们认识这么久…我知道他们不会惧怕这些事,可是,可是…
Navia:I've known them for so long... And I know they weren't afraid... But... But...
娜维娅:就算是父亲,至少还能找到遗体,能举办葬礼。迈勒斯和西尔弗却彻底…我实在不能接受…
Navia:I could at least hold a funeral for my father, and I know where he rests. But as for Melus and Silver, they're just gone... I just can't...
娜维娅陷入了回忆。她想起和迈勒斯、西尔弗一起来给父亲扫墓时的情景…
Navia enters a memory, recalling the scene of her, Melus, and Silver tending to her father's grave...
迈勒斯:雨后什么东西看起来都很洁净,哪怕是墓地也一样。明明是在卡雷斯老爷的墓前,居然会想喝杯红酒。
Melus:Everything looks so clean after it rains — even the gravestones. I didn't expect that you'd enjoy a glass of red wine in front of Master Callas's grave.
西尔弗:能理解。倒也不能说这里景色不好。
Silver:I can understand. Besides, the scenery here isn't half bad.
娜维娅:谁不是呢?来探望父亲的时候,总想带点东西过来,野餐一下说不定也行…他不会生气的吧?
Navia:See? It's not just me. I always want to bring something when I visit Papa. Perhaps we might even have a picnic. He wouldn't be angry, would he?
迈勒斯:放心吧,老爷怎么会对大小姐生气。
Melus:Ah! How could Master ever be upset with you, Demoiselle?
迈勒斯:…不过,墓地也就是人死后的家园了吧。不管是谁,大概早晚都要到这里来。
Melus:Yet the cemetery is the home of those who have passed, is it not? Everyone ends up here sooner or later, no matter who you are.
西尔弗:你总不会想提前买块地吧。
Silver:Buying yourself a plot in advance, are you?
迈勒斯:哈哈,没必要。将来我要是死了,还希望大小姐同意把我葬在老爷身边。
Melus:Haha, no need yet. But when I do, I hope you'll let me be buried beside Master Callas, Demoiselle.
娜维娅:喂,突然说什么呢!
Navia:Hey, stop joking around!
迈勒斯:可不是玩笑。这样大小姐你来给老爷扫墓的时候,也能让我顺道见见你。
Melus:Oh, I'm quite serious. That way, I'll save us both the trip to see each other whenever you visit your father's grave.
西尔弗:说得不错。那我选老爷的另一边。
Silver:That makes sense. In that case, could I be buried on his other side?
迈勒斯:排除大小姐的话,我们俩应该算得上老爷的左膀右臂吧?
Melus:After all, besides you, Demoiselle, the two of us could certainly be considered Master's closest companions, no?
西尔弗:我认为还是当得起的。
Silver:Personally, I believe we fill those shoes just fine.
娜维娅:哈哈哈,干嘛突然说这些呀!真是的,好吧好吧,我记下啦。
Navia:Haha, why are you bringing this up all of a sudden? Seriously... Alright, alright, I'll remember your requests.
娜维娅:不过这话我可不喜欢,什么叫顺便呀,你们两个向来都是值得老板我亲自跑一趟的。
Navia:But I'd really prefer not to talk about this stuff. And what do you mean by "saving me a trip"!? I'd make the journey even if I had to visit you two somewhere else.
娜维娅:我明明跟他们说好的…居然要食言了。
Navia:I had promised to let them rest in peace here... but here I am, breaking that promise.
娜维娅:……
Navia:...
娜维娅:对不起,让你们见笑了。其实我平时不太哭…真的。
Navia:I'm sorry for letting you see me in a mess like this... I don't usually cry, really.
派蒙:我…我不知道该怎么安慰才好,可我明白你的那种感觉…
Paimon:Paimon doesn't know how to help you feel better, but well, she understands how you feel...
娜维娅:我一直觉得自己的愿望都能实现,现在想来,也不全靠自己,许多事都是有人帮忙我才能完成。
Navia:I had always thought I could make my wishes come true. But now that I think about it, that never solely relied on me. Many things can only be accomplished with someone else's help.
娜维娅:迈勒斯和西尔弗就帮了我很多。到头来,我在这种时候倒没法为他们做什么。
Navia:Melus and Silver have helped me so much, but by contrast, I could do nothing for them.
娜维娅:…我很抱歉。
Navia:...I'm so sorry.
派蒙:你想在这里待多久都可以,我们会陪你的。
Paimon:You can spend as much time as you need here, Navia. We'll stay with you.
旅行者:嗯。我们都在。
Traveler:Yeah, we're here for you.
娜维娅:谢谢。对现在的我来说…这样就很好。
Navia:Thank you. Right now... You don't know how much that means.
娜维娅:对了,这个给你们。白淞镇事故丧生者名单。
Navia:By the way, you can have a look at this. It's a list of victims from the incident that took place here.
派蒙:…欧伯纳、卡纳、贝妮蒂、吉沃尼…弗朗欣、柯莉娜…黛丝蕾、瑞安维尔…约莲妮…埃松…还有迈勒斯和西尔弗。
Paimon:Aubenas, Cannes, Bernette, Giverny... Francine, Korina... Desyree, Joinville... Jolienne, Essonnes... as well as Melus and Silver.
派蒙:情况没有想象中那么糟糕…但…
Paimon:So... everyone else is safe? But still...
娜维娅:没关系,我知道你在想什么。确实伤亡情况比预期稍好一些,作为代价,我们失去了迈勒斯和西尔弗。
Navia:It's okay, I know what you're thinking. And you're right — we lost Melus and Silver, but we were able to save more than we anticipated.
娜维娅:…从结果来说,应该是好事。
Navia:...The overall outcome indicates that the cost was worth it.
旅行者:没有谁的牺牲是应该的。
Traveler:No one's sacrifice is truly necessary.
派蒙:对啊!你千万不能这么想,一个人救了另一个人,这是事实啦,可离去和归来怎么都不能算是交换。
Paimon:Right! Don't think that way, Navia. One person might be saved at the expense of another, sure, but that isn't something we should ever consider a "trade."
派蒙:迈勒斯和西尔弗不是作为救了谁的「代价」,他们只是成为了英雄!
Paimon:Melus and Silver were not the "price" for saving anyone. They're heroes!
娜维娅:…嗯。谢谢,派蒙。
Navia:You're right... Thank you, Paimon.
娜维娅:对了,刚才那两句话说得真不错,我会记下来的。
Navia:What you said just now was pretty amazing, actually. I'll remember your words.
派蒙:呃?啊?真的吗?
Paimon:Oh? Uh, really?
一个意料之外的身影出现在了这里…
An unexpected figure appears...
???:一段时间不见,口才确实有所进步呢。
???:Seems you've become more eloquent in the time since we last met.
派蒙:仆人?你怎么会来这里?
Paimon:Uh... The Knave? What are you doing here?
娜维娅:您好,事情还顺利吧?
Navia:Ah, is everything going well on your side?
「仆人」:是的。我的人按娜维娅小姐的要求执行任务,现在白淞镇居民都已救出,正准备撤离至高地。
The Knave:Yes. My people are carrying out the mission according to your request. All the residents of Poisson have been evacuated, and we are preparing to relocate them to higher ground.
「仆人」:物资的事小姐也不用担心,都有准备。
The Knave:As for the supplies, we have everything taken care of... There is no need to worry.
娜维娅:非常感谢。
Navia:Thank you very much.
派蒙:等等,你们两个认识的吗?
Paimon:Wait, do you two know each other?
「仆人」:刚认识不久。对吧,小姐?
The Knave:We just met recently. Right, Miss Navia?
娜维娅:唔…一般情况下大概会说是意外的相识?只不过这次不太适用…毕竟我从没想过,愚人众执行官「仆人」竟然会主动找到我。
Navia:Hmm... Usually, I would call this a coincidental encounter, but that doesn't quite fit this time... Besides, it never even crossed my mind that a Fatui Harbinger would come looking for me.
娜维娅:托「仆人」的福,刺玫会受到愚人众强大的后援力量支持,才能以现在的速度完成救援和撤离工作。
Navia:Thanks to The Knave, Spina di Rosula received generous support from the Fatui, which allowed us to complete the rescue and evacuation work so quickly.
「仆人」:互相帮助是良性发展的必然法则之一。都在枫丹活动,举手之劳。
The Knave:Mutual aid is essential to fostering positive developments. We were already in the area, in any case, so it was nothing.
「仆人」:不过,娜维娅小姐可比自己说的精明不少。您知道我的意思。
The Knave:That said, I must say that you're a lot sharper than you let on. I'm sure you understand what I mean.
娜维娅:合作前的试探都是不得已为之,请见谅。我们刺玫会从未与愚人众深入合作过,了解伙伴对我们来说至关重要。
Navia:I apologize for all the ways in which I tested you previously. We've never worked with the Fatui before, and it's extremely important for us to know who we're working with.
娜维娅:我的手下汇报说在各处看见愚人众士兵轮岗观测水面记录参数,还准备了大量防灾物资…我确实很惊讶。
Navia:My subordinates have reported that Fatui soldiers have been observing water levels and taking headcounts in various locations. I hear that they've also prepared a large amount of emergency supplies... I'm quite surprised.
「仆人」:在您这位事实见证者面前,我无意也不必吹嘘。事实就是如此,一个强有力的组织无论做好事还是坏事,它的行动力不会变。
The Knave:This is nothing to brag about, nor do I intend to. It is simply the way of powerful organizations to act forcefully, whether they are doing good or ill — you've witnessed that firsthand, in any case.
「仆人」:先前我也跟这位旅行者说过,我知道预言,有意阻止即将发生的灾难。
The Knave:As I've told Traveler before, I know of the prophecy, and I intend to prevent the impending disaster.
「仆人」:帮助刺玫会是愚人众力所能及的第一步。所以您不必有负担,收下这份诚意即可。说不定未来某天您也能帮上我同样的忙。
The Knave:Lending your organization a hand was a natural first step in accomplishing that. As such, do not be troubled by this token of our sincerity. Perhaps, one day, you'll also be able to help me in the same way.
娜维娅:没有您的话,伤亡者名单还会增长许多…谢谢,我会记得这份恩情。
Navia:Without your help, there would have been many more casualties... I won't forget your kindness.
「仆人」:另外,对迈勒斯和西尔弗先生的事,我深表遗憾。可能的话,我也希望我的人手能再早到一些,避免这一切。
The Knave:Furthermore, I sincerely regret what happened to Melus and Silver. I only wish that my people could have arrived a little earlier to prevent this from happening.
娜维娅:别这么说…没有人是应该做什么的,您和您的部下已经尽了全力。
Navia:Don't say that... You and your subordinates did everything you could.
娜维娅:就像派蒙说的,迈勒斯和西尔弗并不是为了某个人选择牺牲,他们不是代价,他们只是…自己选择成为了英雄。
Navia:As Paimon said, Melus and Silver didn't choose to sacrifice themselves for any specific person, and they weren't the "price" paid for others' salvation. They... chose to become heroes themselves.
娜维娅:我以前不喜欢这种说法,好像把一件事说得崇高就能冲淡伤痛一样。可真到了这一刻,除了这个词…居然没有更合适的了。
Navia:I've never liked hearing people put it that way. It's like trying to relieve pain by saying some noble-sounding words. But right now, there's nothing more suitable... they really did become heroes.
「仆人」:是啊。还请您节哀,娜维娅小姐。
The Knave:You're right. I'm sorry for your loss, Miss Navia.
「仆人」:枫丹人依水而生,也因水受灾。难怪人们总说预言代表着因果,可惜,我向来不喜欢这类观点。
The Knave:Water is life to Fontaine's people, and it also spells disaster. It's no wonder that people always say that prophecies represent fate. Fortunately, I've never been one for such opinions.
娜维娅:您是会去改变什么的人,是吗?
Navia:So you're one who will try to change fate, then?
「仆人」:当然,所以我现在要去一趟布法蒂公馆。还有些事,孩子们也需要照看。
The Knave:Of course. That is why I'm going to Hotel Bouffes d'ete. I still have some things to take care of, and the children need my attention.
「仆人」:对了,旅行者,派蒙,还有一件事。
The Knave:By the way, Traveler, Paimon. One more thing...
派蒙:居然不是固定环节?还以为你会说说「送送我」然后聊点什么呢!
Paimon:Alright, then we'll just... Uhh... Huh? This isn't right... Paimon thought you would ask us to walk with you for a moment so you could tell us something in private!
「仆人」:那也是巧妙又方便的谈话技巧,我很喜欢在有必要的时候用。今天倒不用,娜维娅小姐,无需回避。
The Knave:That is a clever and useful conversation technique, which I do like to use when necessary. But there's no need today — it would not hurt to have Miss Navia listening in.
「仆人」:旅行者,你应该记得我说过有机会我们可以合作。
The Knave:Traveler, I'm sure you remember that I said we could work together when we had the chance.
「仆人」:你我都清楚原始胎海可能出了问题,上一次梅洛彼得堡的通海阀、这次白淞镇的水平面,都是信号。
The Knave:You and I both know that there may be issues with the Primordial Sea. Previously, it was the Fortress of Meropide's sluice gate, and this time, it was the water levels in Poisson... These are both signals.
旅行者:所以,到合作的时候了吗?
Traveler:So, the time for jolly cooperation has come?
「仆人」:没错。我要分享给你一条来自壁炉之家情报网的最新信息。
The Knave:Indeed. Allow me to share the latest intel I've received from the House of the Hearth's intelligence network with you.
「仆人」:最近几次调查中,有孩子称发现了一处遗迹,位置就在白淞镇附近。遗迹年代久远,各方面来看都具有考察价值。
The Knave:During some recent investigations, a child claimed to have discovered some ruins near Poisson. The ruins date back to ancient times, and seem to be worth investigating in many ways.
「仆人」:从时间上看,或许会跟预言与灾难有关,近期情况紧急,任何相关情报都是无比珍贵的。
The Knave:Judging by the dating of the ruins, they may be related to the prophecy and the coming crisis. The situation is becoming more urgent, so any pertinent information will prove extremely precious.
「仆人」:起初我的人到白淞镇来就是为探索遗迹做准备,没想到这里发生了灾难,现在我们都以救援工作为优先。
The Knave:My people initially came to prepare for ruin exploration. Unexpectedly, this disaster struck... And at present, we're all busy prioritizing the rescue effort.
娜维娅:原来是这样…
Navia:So that's why the Fatui were all already in Poisson...
「仆人」:我想过带孩子们一起去,可惜林尼、琳妮特和菲米尼都被派往高地准备接应白淞镇居民了。
The Knave:I wanted to take the children along, but unfortunately, Lyney, Lynette, and Freminet have all been dispatched to higher ground to assist affected residents.
「仆人」:林尼说,壁炉之家以外,他们最信任的人就是你。
The Knave:Lyney told me that outside of the House, the person they trust most is you.
「仆人」:因此,我想将这个任务委托给你。
The Knave:Which is why I want to give you this task.
【选项1】
旅行者:…你确定没问题吗?
Traveler: Are you sure this'll be okay?
【选项2】
旅行者:交给我这个外人吗?
Traveler: Can you trust an outsider like me?
「仆人」:壁炉之家的成员以家人互称,林尼、琳妮特和菲米尼却说,哪怕不来自壁炉之家,你和派蒙也是他们的家人。
The Knave:The House of the Hearth's members see each other as family. But Lyney, Lynette, and Freminet said that they also see you as such, even though you are not from the House.
「仆人」:这份情谊有多真诚,不用我说你应该也体会得到。
The Knave:I'm sure you already understand how earnest they consider their friendship with you to be.
派蒙:…有点开心呢…
Paimon:Oh, that somehow makes Paimon feel kinda happy.
「仆人」:我的那条情报可是能卖出高价的。不过既然你是孩子们的家人,分享给你也是理所应当。
The Knave:The intel I just shared about the ruins could fetch a high price. But since the children consider you family, it's only natural that I freely share it with you.
派蒙:明白了,就是要去一趟遗迹对吧?我们会搞定的!
Paimon:Got it — so all we gotta do is go to some ruins, right? We can handle that!
娜维娅:打扰一下,我可以一起吗?
Navia:Excuse me, but may I tag along?
「仆人」:娜维娅小姐也想同行?
The Knave:You wish to join, Miss Navia?
派蒙:不行不行!娜维娅现在心情很糟糕吧,需要休息!
Paimon:But.. Are you sure you're up to exploring some ruins? You need to rest!
娜维娅:难过肯定有,但我总不能就这么回去坐在路边的椅子上发呆吧?
Navia:Well, I'm sad, yes, but I can't just go back and plop myself into a chair by the roadside and do nothing.
娜维娅:天灾当前,消沉没有意义。我身为继承者,必须做出不负父亲期望的事。
Navia:There's no point in being depressed while we still have a disaster on our hands. As my father's successor, I must live up to the hopes he had in me.
娜维娅:…而且,也是为了我自己。我需要做些什么来转移注意力…这样就不会去想迈勒斯和西尔弗的事了。
Navia:Besides, I'm also doing this for myself. I need something — a distraction — to keep my mind off Melus and Silver.
旅行者:(…娜维娅很坚强,但她也需要陪伴。跟我们一起探索的话,我们就能陪着她了。)
Traveler:(Navia's strong, but she needs company right now. We can be that company if she goes to explore the ruins with us.)
「仆人」:您这么说的话,我绝不会反对。旅行者,你的意思呢?
The Knave:Since you put it that way, I have no objections. What do you say, Traveler?
旅行者:我愿意和娜维娅一起行动。
Traveler:We'll go to the ruins together.
「仆人」:那么,废墟在白淞镇南面,这是地图。
The Knave:Alright. The ruins are to the south of Poisson — here's the map.
派蒙:好,交给我们三个啦!那我们收拾一下,尽快出发吧。
Paimon:Okay, the three of us will handle it! C'mon, let's pack up and get going!
最后更新于