相见亦是离别 Meeting Is Also Parting

根据「仆人」给出的情报,一行人来到某处遗迹… Acting on intelligence from The Knave, your group arrives at the ruins...

前往遗迹 Go to the ruins

派蒙:这就是仆人说的废墟吗?呜哇…好荒凉…

Paimon:So are these the ruins that The Knave was talking about? Whoa, talk about old...

娜维娅:…好古老的感觉…

Navia:They seem to be pretty ancient, alright.

派蒙:进去看看吧。

Paimon:Let's go in and have a look.

娜维娅:注意安全哦!

Navia:Just be careful!

探索遗迹 Search the ruins

派蒙:这里也有胎海水的污染…

Paimon:This place has also been contaminated by Primordial Seawater.

娜维娅:嗯,而且程度不轻。要是枫丹人,可能在掉下去的瞬间就溶解了吧。

Navia:Yeah, and a lot of it, too. A Fontainian would most likely dissolve the moment they fell in.

旅行者:娜维娅,你先撤离到外面吧。

Traveler:You should go back to safety, Navia.

派蒙:对呀,这里有胎海水,你不能下去,硬留在这里也帮不上什么忙,还容易遭遇危险…

Paimon:Right, you can't go down if there's Primordial Seawater. It's too dangerous, and it won't be any help for you to just stay here.

派蒙:啊啊不是说娜维娅没有用的意思!就是、就是…

Paimon:Uh, don't get Paimon wrong... We're not saying you're useless! It's just that...

娜维娅:不要紧,你说得没错,目前这种情况我确实无能为力,那这边就交给你们啦。

Navia:No, you're right. I can't do anything in this situation. I'll leave this to you.

派蒙:放心吧!你也快点回到外面去,路上小心哦!

Paimon:We'll handle it! Just head back and be careful on the way out.

【选项1】

旅行者:好像从这里的地势来看…

Traveler: From the look of things here...

【选项2】

旅行者:可能没有回头路了。

Traveler: Maybe there's no way back.

娜维娅:这就难办了啊,难道只能往前了吗?

Navia:That complicates things... Maybe the only way left is forward.

派蒙:要不…娜维娅你在这里等等我们?

Paimon:In that case, do you want to wait for us here?

娜维娅:遗迹里的水位并不稳定,存在上涨的可能性,留在这里应该也不安全。

Navia:The water levels here are unstable and there's a chance the water will rise... so staying here wouldn't be safe either.

娜维娅:还不如一起前进,没准出口就在前面呢。

Navia:I'll go together with you — perhaps we'll find the exit just up ahead.

旅行者:确实没有更好的办法了。

Traveler:Seems like there isn't any other option.

派蒙:那暂时也只能跟我们一起向前走了…你千万要小心哦!

Paimon:Alright, come with us for now, then. But please, be careful!

继续前进 Keep moving

走到桥上时,地面开始坍塌。你们试图快速跑向对面,可是塌陷速度太快,娜维娅踩空,往桥下跌落。你纵身一跃,用尽全力向娜维娅伸出手,却还是没来得及拉住她,你看着她坠向水面…

As you step onto the bridge, the ground begins to give way. You flee to the other side, but the collapse is too quick, and Navia misses a step, falling from the bridge. You leap after her, reaching out to grab her hand, but she falls in before you can grasp her...

与众人对话 Talk to everyone

娜维娅睁开眼时,面前是熟悉的面孔。

Navia opens her eyes to familiar faces before her.

娜维娅:……

Navia:...

???:…小姐,大小姐。

???:Ahem... Demoiselle.

娜维娅:唔…?

Navia:Huh...?

迈勒斯:大小姐,怎么一个人在这里发呆?我要是不来接您,您会在这儿站到天黑吗?

Melus:Demoiselle, what are you doing here by yourself? Would you be standing here till dark if I hadn't come to get you?

西尔弗:也许大小姐只想要些私人时间。

Silver:Maybe she just wants some time to herself, Melus.

娜维娅:欸?啊,我、我是睡着了吗?

Navia:Hmm? Oh, was I... Was I sleeping?

迈勒斯:看上去是这样没错。

Melus:Yes, it would appear so.

娜维娅:唔…难道我很累?

Navia:Ugh... I must be tired.

西尔弗:不无可能。不过是大小姐您提出想外出走走的。

Silver:That's quite possible. However, you were the one that suggested we go out for a walk.

娜维娅:哎呀…我居然想不起来了。

Navia:Oh, right... I nearly forgot.

娜维娅:唔唔,难道是睡糊涂了?我今天没睡午觉吧?

Navia:yawn It must have slipped my mind when I dozed off. I haven't had a nap today yet, have I?

娜维娅:(…这种感觉,很熟悉,但又有些怪异。)

Navia:(This is a familiar feeling... Yet, something's a little strange.)

西尔弗:小姐,你有心事?

Silver:Is something the matter, Demoiselle?

娜维娅:噢不,没什么。

Navia:Oh, no... No, I'm fine.

娜维娅:只是在想,我们出来走走是为了什么呢?

Navia:I was just trying to recall why we came out for a walk.

迈勒斯:如果您还记得,吉沃尼先生曾向我们请求援助,有些外国商贩与他有债务纠纷。那件事已在不久前处理妥当。

Melus:Do you remember Mr. Giverny? He'd requested our help before with foreign merchants who had a debt dispute with him, and we'd resolved the matter not long ago.

西尔弗:我们出门散步,顺便看看吉沃尼事件的后续。

Silver:We were headed to see how things are going with him at the moment.

娜维娅:啊对对,好像是有这么一回事。

Navia:Ah, right. Yes, I remember now.

吉沃尼:哦?娜维娅小姐!还有迈勒斯先生和西尔弗先生,哈哈,见到你们真好。

Giverny:Oh? Miss Navia! Ah, and Mr. Melus and Mr. Silver too, haha! It's good to see all of you.

娜维娅:您最近好吗?

Navia:How have you been?

吉沃尼:好极了。托您的福,那些烦人的家伙总算明白我根本就不是他们要找的人了,我甚至都不是担保人!

Giverny:I've been great. Thanks to your help, those bothersome merchants finally realized that I wasn't the one they were looking for — why, I wasn't even the guarantor for that person!

吉沃尼:他们一天到晚找上门来,隔壁的欧伯纳都觉得烦了!

Giverny:They were knocking at my door day and night... Even my neighbor, Aubenas, was getting fed up with them!

迈勒斯:有的时候还得用实力让人冷静下来听自己说话。

Melus:Sometimes, force is required to calm someone down and get them to listen to what you have to say.

吉沃尼:哈哈,就是这样。啊对啦,贝妮蒂!你上回说要送娜维娅小姐什么来着?

Giverny:Haha, that's right. Oh, by the way, Bernette... What was it that you wanted to give to Miss Navia, again?

贝妮蒂:哦,请稍等!

Bernette:Oh, yes. One moment, I have it right here.

贝妮蒂:娜维娅小姐,这些是我准备的花种子,还请您收下。是非常好的品种,开出的花特别大特别漂亮。

Bernette:Miss Navia, these are some flower seeds that I prepared. Please, take them. They're a very good variety, and they'll become very big and beautiful once they bloom.

贝妮蒂:我们家那些事呀,没有您根本解决不了,一点微不足道的心意,您可不要嫌弃。

Bernette:I don't know what we would have done without your help, so this is a little token of our appreciation. I hope you won't refuse!

娜维娅:居然是您亲手培育的吗?谢谢,我会收下的。迈勒斯,我们家应该还有空花盆吧?

Navia:Did you cultivate them yourself? Thank you so much — I'll certainly take them. Melus, we do still have some empty flower pots at home, right?

迈勒斯:只要大小姐想要,多少空花盆都有。

Melus:Why, we can have as many pots as you'd like, Demoiselle.

娜维娅:那就这么定了,把观赏植物换成贝妮蒂太太送的这些!

Navia:Perfect — in that case, we'll swap out some of the decorative plants for some of Mrs. Bernette's flowers...

迈勒斯:好的。

Melus:Very well.

娜维娅:(…等等,好像有什么地方不对劲…)

Navia:(Wait, something seems to be off here...)

娜维娅:…太太,我没听错的话,您的名字是贝妮蒂?

Navia:Excuse me, Madam. If I'm not mistaken, your name is Bernette, correct?

贝妮蒂:是的小姐,怎么了?

Bernette:That's right. Is something wrong?

娜维娅:没什么,虽然我们是第一次见,您的名字有点耳熟,哈哈哈,大概是上回和您先生谈事情的时候听说过您。

Navia:No, it's nothing. This is the first time we've ever met, but your name seemed familiar to me. I must have heard it when I was discussing things with your husband previously.

娜维娅:(我一定在哪里听过这个名字…就是最近。不会错。)

Navia:(I've heard this name before... sometime recently. I'm sure of it...)

娜维娅:(对了,这附近人怎么这么少?大家都去哪儿了?)

Navia:(And why are there so few people around here? Where did everyone go?)

西尔弗:大小姐,注意时间,我们今天还有更重要的事。

Silver:We must mind the time, Demoiselle. We still have important things to attend to today.

娜维娅:欸?有吗,什么事?

Navia:Hmm? We do? Like what?

迈勒斯:呀,您居然忘了?

Melus:Well, now, did you forget?

玫莉莎:娜维娅小姐!原来您在这里啊,叫我找了好半天。请尽快前往歌剧院,您的案子就要开庭了。

Melissa:Miss Navia! Here you are! I've been looking for you... Please come to the opera house — your trial is about to begin.

娜维娅:…我的案子?我…我有什么事需要到歌剧院去吗?

Navia:My trial? Wait... Wh—Why would I need to go to the opera house?

西尔弗:确实如此,大小姐,时间将近,我们出发吧。

Silver:Yes, she's right, Demoiselle. It's just about time now, so we should get going.

娜维娅:哎?…好吧。

Navia:Oh? Alright then...

前往歌剧院 Go to the opera house

埃松:快看,是娜维娅!她来了!

Essonnes:Look, it's Navia! She's here!

约莲妮:还有那两个随从,天哪总算来了!

Jolienne:And her two attendants are with her. Goodness, everyone's finally here!

娜维娅:(来看庭审的人真不少,而且脸上都带着奇怪的狂热…有一些还是我认识的人。)

Navia:(There sure are a lot of people here to see the trial, and they all seem to be oddly... excited about something. I even know some of these people.)

娜维娅:(柯莉娜、黛丝蕾、瑞安维尔、约莲妮、埃松…这么多人都来看?那为什么我对所谓的案子毫无印象?)

Navia:(Korina, Desyree, Joinville, Jolienne, Essonnes... Why are so many people here? And why do I have no recollection of this case?)

娜维娅:(审判官…咦?那维莱特大人不在?)

Navia:(And as for the judge... Huh? Where's Monsieur Neuvillette?)

迈勒斯:小姐,请到被告席。别担心,我和西尔弗会陪着您。

Melus:Please sit in the defendant's seat. Don't worry, Silver and I shall accompany you.

娜维娅:好的。不过你确定你们可以站在我身后吗?

Navia:Alright... But are you sure you can stand behind me?

迈勒斯:一般情况下或许不行,今天还是有些特别的。

Melus:Typically, it wouldn't be allowed, but today is an exception.

所有人:那些人可真不把这里当回事呢…对啊,他们真的明白吗?真是的…

All:Hey, what kind of place do they think this is... C'mon, do they have any idea what they're doing!? Seriously...

娜维娅:停止悄悄话!来个人告诉我,审判官那维莱特大人去了哪里?我又为什么要站在这里?

Navia:Enough with the whispering! Could someone please tell me where Monsieur Neuvillette is, and why I'm standing trial?

瑞安维尔:亲爱的娜维娅小姐,您居然还没意识到自己犯了什么错?那就允许我来陈述吧。

Joinville:My dear Miss Navia, have you not yet realized what you've done? In that case, allow me to explain.

瑞安维尔:如各位所知,娜维娅小姐是卡雷斯老爷的继承者,刺玫会的当家,我们白淞镇首屈一指的大人物。

Joinville:As all here know, you are Master Callas's successor, the head of the Spina di Rosula — someone held in high regard by every soul in Poisson.

瑞安维尔:您接手刺玫会以来,一直都像过去卡雷斯老爷那样对我们。需要帮助的人向刺玫会祈祷,您就给我们回应。

Joinville:After you took over the Spina, you treated all of us just like the late Master Callas had. If anyone in need reached out to you for help, you responded.

瑞安维尔:不仅是您,您的管家、部下…几乎每个刺玫会成员都在为白淞镇的幸福奋斗。

Joinville:Not only you, but your butler, your subordinates... Nearly everyone in the Spina di Rosula fought for the well-being of those in Poisson.

娜维娅:既然如此,我不是一个彻彻底底的好人吗?

Navia:Wait a moment. Aren't you just proving that I'm a good person?

瑞安维尔:没错,您说对了!小姐,正因如此您才更要遭到控诉啊!您帮助那么多人解决困难,您和我们是一体的,密不可分。

Joinville:Yes, correct, absolutely right! And that is why you stand accused! You have helped so many people get through so many difficulties — you are one with us... we are inseparable.

瑞安维尔:整座白淞镇是一个巨大的家,所有人都紧紧联系在一起,您又是那么重要…我们决不能失去您。

Joinville:We are one big family, all of us who are from Poisson, inextricably linked — and with you being so important... We couldn't possibly do without you.

瑞安维尔:——所以,公正的法庭会判处您有罪,让您留在这里,永远跟我们在一起。

Joinville:Therefore, this fair and honorable court shall declare you guilty, and you shall stay here. You will be together with us — forever.

娜维娅:…你在说什么…

Navia:Huh? What are you saying...?

娜维娅:咳!虽然这些话没错,我确实为家乡白淞镇做了不少事,也很愿意跟大家在一起。可这是需要站在这里讨论的事吗?

Navia:Ah... Everything you have said is correct. I have indeed done a lot for my hometown, and I would be willing to be with you all... But what is the purpose of having me stand here like this? What is there to discuss?

瑞安维尔:哦…您能这么想,我没有任何意见了。

Joinville:Oh... Well, if that's what you think, then I have no further comments.

约莲妮:太好了呢,娜维娅小姐。

Jolienne:How wonderful, Miss Navia.

埃松:……

Essonnes:...

黛丝蕾:……

Desyree:...

娜维娅:(他们…这些熟悉的人,为什么都在笑?)

Navia:(I know all these people... Why are they laughing?)

西尔弗:我好像想起来了…我明白了,这场审判是…

Silver:Huh. I seem to remember now... Yes, I get it. This trial is...

迈勒斯:不对…等等…不对,不应该是这样的!

Melus:Wait just a moment... This isn't right!

娜维娅:迈勒斯?

Navia:Melus?

瑞安维尔:迈勒斯先生,你在说什么?我们的意见非常明确,而且统一。法庭啊,请审判她!判她有罪!

Joinville:What was that, Mr. Melus? Our conclusion is very clear and unanimous. Let the court judge her now! She's guilty!

所有人:留下来,娜维娅!你是我们的一份子!

All:Stay here, Navia! You're one of us!

西尔弗:大小姐,不要认罪。这是为了让你永远留在这里的审判。

Silver:Demoiselle, don't admit guilt. This trial means to keep you here forever.

迈勒斯:我要行使辩护权。瑞安维尔先生,你只知道娜维娅善良的一面,却不知道她在善良的同时还拥有完全独立的思想。

Melus:I wish to exercise my right to defend our lady. Mr. Joinville, you only know of Navia's goodness, but nothing of her utterly independent mind.

西尔弗:大小姐生来就是自由而独立的,从未被任何事物束缚,哪怕是卡雷斯老爷的死也未能绊住她前进的脚步。

Silver:She was born a free and independent spirit. She has never been tied down by anything — indeed, even the death of Master Callas couldn't stop her.

迈勒斯:她做那些事并不能证明她自我认定为某个群体的一份子。她仅仅是作为一个个体,对他人投以温柔的援手。

Melus:Her actions cannot serve as proof that she identifies herself as part of any group. She merely acted as an individual, extending her hand to help others.

迈勒斯:请你搞清楚其中的区别。

Melus:Please do not mistake her actions as being otherwise.

瑞安维尔:是吗,作为个体啊…但别忘了,我们都是枫丹人,这里是正义的国度,水的国度。

Joinville:Really? As an individual, you say? Don't forget, we are all Fontainians here... This is the Nation of Justice, the Nation of Hydro.

瑞安维尔:就算娜维娅小姐是出于自愿,也不影响这条美好的灵魂最终归于大家。水会接纳一切融合一切,自然也会收下她的这份善。

Joinville:Even if Miss Navia only voluntarily rendered her assistance, that doesn't change the fact that her beautiful soul must return to everyone. Water accepts all, blends with all... It will surely accept her kindness.

瑞安维尔:在水的国度,所有事物都会被度量,最终,大家融于一体,当统一的意见出现,那个意见就代表了「正义」。

Joinville:Everything is measured here in the Nation of Hydro. And in the end, everyone shall meld together. Thus, when a unanimous opinion emerges, that opinion represents justice.

瑞安维尔:现在,我代表所有人。「我们」的意见完全一致,娜维娅应该留下来,娜维娅和「我们」是一体的!

Joinville:Now, I speak for everyone. "Our" opinion is consistent — Navia should stay. "We" and Navia are one!

迈勒斯:这就是你们所谓的正义吗?太可笑了。你们不过是嫉妒大小姐还有机会作为真正的个体存在下去!

Melus:And you would call this justice? Preposterous. You are merely jealous that Demoiselle still has a chance to exist as an individual!

迈勒斯:可别忘了…你们从前是多么渴望成为独立自由的个体。

Melus:Have you forgotten how much you all once longed to become individuals... to become independent?

所有人:你们要违抗属于「我们」的「正义」吗?

All:Do you mean to defy our justice?

西尔弗:如果那份正义根本就不正确,我们也没有认可它的必要。

Silver:If your justice is flawed, then why should we acknowledge it?

迈勒斯:照你说的,我们也可以有我们的正义。我和西尔弗将守护大小姐。

Melus:As you said, we can also have our own justice. Silver and I shall defend Demoiselle.

迈勒斯:这就是我们贯彻正义的手段。

Melus:And that is how we will enforce justice.

娜维娅:(糟了,头好痛…)

Navia:(Ugh, my head... it hurts...)

西尔弗:大小姐。

Silver:Demoiselle.

娜维娅:西尔弗,我很难受,脑子里一团糟…眼前像有星星在飞…

Navia:Silver, it hurts... My head is spinning... All I can see is stars swirling in front of me.

娜维娅:(我想起来了,那些从一开始就觉得很奇怪的地方…)

Navia:(I remember now... everything that seemed odd from the very beginning...)

娜维娅:(柯莉娜、黛丝蕾、瑞安维尔、约莲妮、埃松…还有刚才遇到的吉沃尼和贝妮蒂。)

Navia:(Korina, Desyree, Joinville, Jolienne, Essonnes... And Mr. Giverny and Mrs. Bernette, who we met earlier...)

娜维娅:(甚至还有迈勒斯和西尔弗…我不想承认,可是…可是,他们都已经死了啊!)

Navia:(Even Melus and Silver... I don't want to admit it, but... But they're all dead!)

西尔弗:别害怕,也别认罪,我们会保护你到最后。

Silver:Don't be afraid, and don't admit guilt. We will protect you to the very end.

黛丝蕾:笑话!你们凭什么不让她接受审判?我们才是多数,在审判之国,多数就是绝对的正义!我们即为一切意志!

Desyree:Absurd! Who are you to say that she cannot be judged!? We are the majority, and in the Nation of Trials, the majority is absolute justice. We are the will of all!

约莲妮:别让他们跑了!今天一定要把娜维娅留下!

Jolienne:Don't let them escape! We shall keep Navia here with us!

瑞安维尔:迈勒斯先生和西尔弗先生,你们一定要执迷不悟吗?

Joinville:Mr. Melus and Mr. Silver... Must you be so stubborn?

瑞安维尔:只凭两个人怎么可能站在集体的对立面,别反抗了,这是崇高的审判,娜维娅属于「我们」。

Joinville:How could the two of you possibly hope to stand against the collective? Do not resist — this judgment is fair and just... Navia belongs to "us."

瑞安维尔:——发生了那些事,她不该独自被留在孤独的白淞镇。

Joinville:After all that happened, she should not be left alone in Poisson.

众人突然变成了纯水精灵的样子。

The crowd suddenly takes on the form of Oceanids.

娜维娅:你们?!

Navia:What are you saying!?

黛丝蕾:别再找借口了!

Desyree:No more excuses!

埃松:竟然说我们嫉妒…嫉妒!哈,她怎么可能是独立的个体?

Essonnes:He says we're jealous... Jealous, hah! How could she possibly be an independent individual?

娜维娅:这些人的样子…

Navia:What's with these people...

所有人:谁会嫉妒她?她就该属于我们!娜维娅…小姐…

All:Who's jealous of her? She belongs to us! Miss... Navia... She...

???:肃静!

???:Silence!

约莲妮:呀!这个声音是…

Jolienne:Huh! That's...

娜维娅:那维莱特大人!

Navia:Monsieur Neuvillette!

那维莱特:法庭上禁止喧哗。你们方才在庭上陈述的一切仅是闹剧,根本不构成审判。

Neuvillette:Such commotion is prohibited in the court. The accusations you just presented are nonsense, and cannot constitute a proper trial.

那维莱特:今天的庭审就到这里。任何未经法庭认可的参与者都不得提出异议。

Neuvillette:The court will adjourn for the rest of the day — in this, I shall hear no objections from any unauthorized party.

迈勒斯:感谢您,那维莱特大人。

Melus:Our thanks, Monsieur Neuvillette.

那维莱特:趁现在还有时间,娜维娅小姐,请随我离开。

Neuvillette:Please leave with me, Miss Navia, while there is still time.

娜维娅:可是…

Navia:But...

迈勒斯:快去吧,大小姐,现在是你离开这里的唯一机会。噢,该不会是舍不得我们两个吧?

Melus:Go on now, Demoiselle. This is your only chance to leave this place. What, can't bear to leave us behind or something?

西尔弗:迈勒斯!

Silver:Melus!

迈勒斯:哈哈,抱歉抱歉,一想到是最后一次,就忍不住开个玩笑。

Melus:Haha, my apologies. I couldn't resist making one little joke once I realized that this shall be our last goodbye.

娜维娅:迈勒斯…西尔弗…

Navia:Melus... Silver...

一瞬间,他们似乎变成了纯水精灵,但随后又恢复了原本的姿态。

For an instant, they all seem to have transformed into Oceanids, only to return to their original forms afterwards.

那维莱特:快过来!

Neuvillette:Quickly, you must come now!

迈勒斯:再见了,大小姐。

Melus:Goodbye, Demoiselle.

西尔弗:保重。

Silver:Farewell.

继续探索遗迹 Continue investigating the ruin

娜维娅惊醒。

Navia is shocked awake.

娜维娅:等等!等一下…!

Navia:No, wait! Just a second!

派蒙:啊!娜维娅!

Paimon:Ah! Navia!

那维莱特:你醒了。看来身体无恙,太好了。

Neuvillette:You're awake. Good.

娜维娅:……

Navia:...

娜维娅:我好像做了一场梦…迈勒斯和西尔弗都还活着,他们从疯狂的庭审里保护了我…

Navia:I must have been dreaming... Melus and Silver were still alive, and they were... they were defending me at some insane trial.

那维莱特:你还好吗?

Neuvillette:It looks like you're alright.

派蒙:是不是太伤心,做了噩梦?唉…真想抱抱你…

Paimon:Did all the sad feelings cause you to have a nightmare? Paimon... could give you a hug...

那维莱特:刚才你们几位所处的位置发生了坍塌,我赶到时看到娜维娅小姐跌向水面。

Neuvillette:The ruins you were exploring suffered a cave-in. When I arrived, I found you falling toward the water.

那维莱特:本来就算只有一瞬间你也会溶解在水中,但我…呃。

Neuvillette:You were just about to be dissolved within, but I... Hmm.

娜维娅:…怎么了?

Navia:Hmm? ... What is it?

那维莱特:…我隐约看见有两只纯水精灵接住并保护了你。时间很短,也许只有零点几秒,但为我争取到了机会。

Neuvillette:...I think I saw two Oceanids protecting you. It was only for a moment, perhaps even a fraction of a second, but they gave me the chance to retrieve you.

那维莱特:如果没有他们,我无法赶在你意识消散前救回你。

Neuvillette:Were it not for their intervention, I would not have been able to rescue you before your consciousness dissipated.

派蒙:等一下,纯水精灵?是…是瓦谢那个时候的情况吗?

Paimon:Wait, did you say Oceanids? You mean like what happened with Vacher?

旅行者:溶解的人,变成纯水精灵?

Traveler:So people that are dissolved became Oceanids?

那维莱特:…说不定那两位,就是你梦见的人。

Neuvillette:Perhaps those two Oceanids were the people you saw in your dream.

娜维娅:……

Navia:...

娜维娅:我一直说不用他们保护,没想到…他们就算死去了,还能保护我…

Navia:I always told them that they didn't have to protect me... To think that they'd keep doing so even after death...

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:旅行者,请跟我来。

Neuvillette:Traveler, Please come with me.

派蒙:那维莱特,你怎么啦?

Paimon:Neuvillette, are you okay?

那维莱特:嗯?噢,没事。要不要随便聊些…话题?

Neuvillette:Huh? Oh, I am quite alright. Perhaps there's something we could chat about...

派蒙:你干嘛突然表情僵硬…

Paimon:Why do you look so stiff all of a sudden?

派蒙:啊!我知道了,你是那种没话找话的时候会觉得尴尬的类型对吧?

Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows! You're the type who feels awkward when there's nothing to talk about, right?

那维莱特:…我只是觉得应该给娜维娅小姐一些独处的时间。

Neuvillette:I merely thought that we should give Navia some time to herself.

派蒙:那直说不就好了,把我们叫到旁边又找不到什么好话题,不是更尴尬吗?

Paimon:Huh? Why didn't you just say so, then? Don't you think it's even more awkward to call us over like this and then have nothing to talk about?

那维莱特:也是…

Neuvillette:Hmm, I suppose so...

旅行者:对了,希格雯说向你问好。

Traveler:By the way, Sigewinne sends her regards.

那维莱特:希格雯,啊,希望她最近一切都好。梅洛彼得堡的工作不会太沉重吧?

Neuvillette:Ah, Sigewinne. I hope all is well with her these days. Her work in the Fortress of Meropide has not been too much for her, has it?

派蒙:不会,放心吧,她在下面混得很好哦!是非常厉害的护士长!

Paimon:No way, don't worry. She's doing fine down there. She's an amazing head nurse!

那维莱特:这样吗,那就好。我一直担心希格雯和我一样需要花不少时间来理解人类的世界。

Neuvillette:I see. Well, that is good. I have always worried that Sigewinne would need a lot of time to understand the world of humanity, just as I have.

派蒙:哦对了,公爵也向你问好,虽然是希格雯要求的。他说,预祝最高审判官别被接连不断的麻烦压垮。

Paimon:Oh, and the Duke also says hi, even though Sigewinne made him do that... He hopes that you haven't been overwhelmed by all that's happened lately.

那维莱特:谢谢,最近确实很忙。但愿梅洛彼得堡也一切都好。

Neuvillette:Thank you. I have indeed been busy lately, and I also hope that everything is going well in the Fortress of Meropide.

派蒙:我发现他真的没找到话题…还是聊点别的吧…

Paimon:Ugh. He still doesn't know what to talk about... Let's chat about something else, then.

旅行者:你说了算,你是专家。

Traveler:You're the expert here, Paimon, what should we talk about?

派蒙:那维莱特,你…呃,你、你应该很会游泳吧?

Paimon:So, Neuvillette... Uh, you're probably quite the swimmer, huh?

那维莱特:…?当然。

Neuvillette:Hmm? Yes, of course.

派蒙:呃这个不好…换一个换一个!你是怎么找到这处遗迹的?仆人告诉你的吗?

Paimon:Ugh, this isn't going anywhere... Let's try something else! How did you find these ruins? Did The Knave tell you?

那维莱特:嗯。我和你们约定在白淞镇见,赶到时发现愚人众正在协助白淞镇居民撤离,还往当地输送了大批物资。

Neuvillette:Yes, in fact. I had arranged to meet you in Poisson, but when I arrived, I discovered that the Fatui were helping the residents evacuate. They had even transported a large quantity of supplies to the area.

那维莱特:惊讶之余,就找恰好在场的「仆人」聊了聊。她告诉我,是她请你们前来调查这处古代遗迹。

Neuvillette:Amid my astonishment, I ran into The Knave, and we had a chat. She informed me that she had asked you to investigate the ancient ruins here.

派蒙:对啊,本来要跟你碰面的,我们都以为探索遗迹花不了多少时间,你又要被公文困很久…谁知道这么快就搞定了。

Paimon:Yeah. We originally planned to meet up with you, but we thought you might still be busy with all those official documents. We didn't think exploring the ruins would take very long, and who would've thought you'd wrap things up so quickly.

旅行者:(希望娜维娅能振作起来。)

Traveler:(I hope Navia can get back on her feet.)

娜维娅:各位,不好意思让你们等了那么久,我好多了。

Navia:Whew, I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting like that. I'm feeling much better now.

娜维娅:呼…也该重新出发了。那维莱特大人跟我们一起吗?

Navia:I guess we should get going again. Will you come with us, Monsieur Neuvillette?

那维莱特:是的,请允许我和各位同行。

Neuvillette:Yes, if you wouldn't mind my company.

派蒙:又多了一个人,那我们再次出发!

Paimon:Alright, another one joins the party! Let's get going then!

调查前方空间 Investigate the space ahead

派蒙:好像已经走到底了…

Paimon:Looks like we've reached the end...

那维莱特:就到这里,附近应该没有其他隐藏空间了。

Neuvillette:This is the place. There should not be any other hidden spaces in the vicinity.

娜维娅:比想的要绕,但又没那么大呢。

Navia:The path sure had some twists and turns, but it turns out that this place isn't actually that big.

旅行者:墙上好像有东西。

Traveler:There seems to be something on the wall.

派蒙:石板?看起来是被供奉在这里的…可以拿下来看吗?

Paimon:Stone slates? It seems like they were put here as an offering... Could we take them down and have a look?

娜维娅:先别乱动比较好。

Navia:Perhaps we should just leave them be for now.

派蒙:唔,一共有四个位置,石板却只有三块。应该嵌在第一处空位的石板不见了。

Paimon:Hmm, there are four locations in total, but only three stone slates. The slate that should be in the first empty spot is missing.

那维莱特:附近的墙面也损坏了。

Neuvillette:The surrounding walls also show signs of damage.

派蒙:底下还写着字,我看看,「这是一个理应覆灭的国度。我将在过去记录它未来的历史」…什么意思?

Paimon:There's something written below, let Paimon see... "Reason dictates that this nation be destroyed. I shall record the history of its future here in its past..." Uh, say what?

娜维娅:感觉是有什么人特意留下了这块石板和这句话。不过这样一来,他的意思是枫丹理应覆灭?

Navia:It feels like someone left these slates and these words here for a purpose. But does he mean that Fontaine should be destroyed?

那维莱特:那就是预言所示的情况了。石板上的画确实也和预言内容对应,例如这第二幅。

Neuvillette:That would fit the circumstances dictated by the prophecy, yes. Indeed, the slates' contents correspond to it. Take the second slate, for example.

派蒙:这里有个人跪着,看上去很虔诚,背后还跪着一样动作的人。她对着的方向,这是什么?飘在天空中的岛屿?

Paimon:There's a person kneeling here. She seems so... dedicated, and there's a whole bunch of other people behind her doing the same. She's facing this... What is this? Some kinda island in the sky?

娜维娅:第三幅画中间那个人是…芙宁娜大人?水神大人落入水中?

Navia:And is that... Lady Furina in the third image? Did the Hydro Archon fall into the water?

派蒙:周围还有一圈人围着她?我有点看不明白,这群人是在水里吗?

Paimon:And is that a ring of people around her? Paimon doesn't quite get it... are they all in the water?

娜维娅:第四幅…这个我知道,和枫丹一直流传的预言中的内容完全一样…

Navia:The fourth image... I know this one. This exactly matches the content of the prophecy...

那维莱特:所有人都会溶解在海里,只剩下水神在神座上哭泣。

Neuvillette:The people will all be dissolved into the waters, and only the Hydro Archon will remain, weeping on her throne.

旅行者:确实和预言对得上…

Traveler:Yes, they do seem to match...

那维莱特触碰石板…

Neuvillette touches the stone slates...

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:这些石板理应藏有更多信息,但可能是因为缺失了第一块的缘故,我无法轻易解读其中的含义…非常抱歉。

Neuvillette:More information should be hidden in these slates, but I fear I cannot easily uncover it — most likely due to us missing the first slate. I am very sorry.

娜维娅:请别这么说,解读这些额外的东西本来也不是那维莱特大人的义务。

Navia:Don't blame yourself, Monsieur Neuvillette. Deciphering ancient stone slates isn't one of your duties.

派蒙:噫…看完这些石板我浑身发冷…

Paimon:Uh... Paimon's getting the chills just looking at these slates...

派蒙:很恐怖欸!这种东西,就是「未来的历史」啊!这下预言一定会成真了吧…

Paimon:This says that it's "the history of the future," right? That means the prophecy's sure to come true...

娜维娅:…真不想面对这种未来啊。

Navia:...I really hope it doesn't mean that.

派蒙:不过这些画,连在一起看又觉得哪里怪怪的。唔…

Paimon:Still, Paimon feels like these images are kinda weird when you look at them together...

娜维娅:…唔…

Navia:Hmm...

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

【选项1】

旅行者:我明白派蒙说的奇怪了。

Traveler: I get what you mean, Paimon.

【选项2】

旅行者:应该是第三第四幅画的顺序问题吧。

Traveler: The issue is the order of the third and fourth images, right?

娜维娅:对啊!如果四幅画是时间顺序的话,应该先是第四幅水淹没枫丹,然后才有第三幅的水神大人也被水淹没吧?

Navia:That's right! If the images are in chronological order, shouldn't the fourth — the waters drowning Fontaine — come before the third, where the Hydro Archon herself falls into the water?

那维莱特:这里石板的顺序却颠倒了。

Neuvillette:And yet the order is reversed here.

【选项1】

旅行者:第二幅画也很让人在意。

Traveler: The second image is also quite concerning.

【选项2】

旅行者:画中的人在为什么事认罪吗?

Traveler: What sin are the people in the images confessing to?

娜维娅:如果按时间来…第三幅画才有芙宁娜大人,那第二幅画里这个人,可能是前代水神大人。

Navia:If we go by timing, Lady Furina only emerges in the third image... That means that the person in the second image might be the previous Hydro Archon.

那维莱特:厄歌莉娅吗…我不曾见过她本尊,但这里的形象的确与记载吻合。

Neuvillette:Egeria, then... I had never met her, but her appearance here does match the records.

那维莱特:前代水神向着天空中的浮岛跪拜,仿佛认罪…

Neuvillette:The previous Archon kneeling before the floating island in the skies, as if confessing a sin...

娜维娅:难道水神大人犯了罪吗?否则为什么要做出这样的举动…

Navia:Did she herself commit that sin? And if not, why would she be in such a posture...?

娜维娅:我还在想,为什么这里会有这么古老的石板?按内容看…难道这里就是预言的起源吗?那就意味着有人看过这些石板?

Navia:Also, I'm still wondering why these ancient stone slates are here at all. Judging from their contents... Could this place be the origin of the prophecy? Does that mean that someone, or some people, once saw these slates?

派蒙:可是,创造石板和留下那句话的人,又会是谁呢?

Paimon:But who would have created these slates and left these words here?

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:看来线索还得从芙宁娜身上找。

Neuvillette:It seems that any further clues will have to come from Furina.

娜维娅:这样的话,不用浪费时间了。附近没有更多线索,我们回去吧。

Navia:In that case, there's no time to lose. There's nothing else to be gained here, so let's head back first.

派蒙:也对,先回安全的地方比较好。

Paimon:Yeah. We'd better just get somewhere safe for now...

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

旅行者:(实际上,不论它的创造者是谁,如今都已不再重要了。重要的是,事情是否真会如预言一样发生。)

Traveler:(Honestly, who created the slates doesn't matter now. The real question is whether things will truly play out as the prophecy foretells or not.)

离开遗迹 Leave the ruin

娜维娅:我们就在这里分开吧。我想去照看一下刺玫会那边,你知道的,就算有人帮忙,很多事还得自己看过才放心。

Navia:Let's split up here. I'm going to check on what's happening with the Spina — you know how it is. There's some things you just need to be there for yourself.

派蒙:娜维娅跑了这么久还有力气呀?精神真好,我都快累死了…

Paimon:You still have the energy for that, Navia? Paimon's already beat...

娜维娅:今晚回灰河歇一歇吧。谢谢你们陪我这么久。

Navia:Just head back to the Fleuve Cendre and have a rest, then. Thanks for keeping me company all this time.

那维莱特:我也先告辞了。各位今天都很辛苦,请好好休息。

Neuvillette:I'll depart as well. Thanks for your hard work today. Rest well, everyone.

那维莱特:旅行者,我打算明天上午找芙宁娜女士询问石板的事。

Neuvillette:Traveler, I will go talk to Furina tomorrow morning to ask about the stone slates.

那维莱特:你一定也很关心这件事。明天上午有时间的话,可以来我办公室一趟,我会向你同步谈话结果。

Neuvillette:I'm sure that you're concerned about this matter as well. If you have time, drop by my office. I will share the results of our discussion with you.

旅行者:好的,明天见。

Traveler:Alright. See you tomorrow.

派蒙:真的要跟芙宁娜直接提这件事吗?应该没问题吧…都到这个关头了,我反而有点害怕。

Paimon:Are you really gonna talk to her about this directly? Will that be a problem...? Ugh, Paimon's getting a little scared now that it's come to this.

那维莱特:她一直藏着秘密,不可能轻易让步。越是这样,我越该尽到责任,让她理解现状。

Neuvillette:She has long been harboring secrets, and will not give them up easily — which makes it all the more my duty to ensure that she understands the present situation.

派蒙:嗯,全靠那维莱特了!的确只有你最能说得上话。

Paimon:Alright, we'll leave it in your hands, then — you're probably the best person to talk to her, anyway.

那维莱特:今晚我会慎重考虑一下如何开口的。

Neuvillette:I will be carefully considering my words tonight.

娜维娅:旅行者,派蒙,还是老样子,灰河的刺玫会据点永远为你们敞开。请放心地留在我那边。

Navia:Traveler, Paimon, our safe house at the Fleuve Cendre is always open to you, as ever. So please don't think you're an imposition.

娜维娅:那么,我先走一步啦!

Navia:Alright. I'll be on my way, then!

最后更新于