孤芳 Solitary Fragrance
终于登上群玉阁时,凝光正在那里等待你。她收下了派蒙的礼物,并以另一件礼物回报。你与凝光聊了许多,话题有神灵,有「魔神」,还有愚人众… You finally ascended to the Jade Chamber, where Ningguang was waiting for you. She graciously accepted Paimon's gift, and offered one
前往「碎雪」标注的地点 Head to the location marked on the "paper snow"
查看愚人众的研究 Investigate the Fatui's research
派蒙:这里有好多符咒,还有好几叠空白的纸,会是做什么用的呢?
Paimon:There are so many talismans here! And some stacks of blank paper, too! Hmm, what are they for?
【选项1】
旅行者:看起来是在抄写符咒上的图案。
Traveler: It looks like they're copying the pattern on the talisman.
【选项2】
旅行者:可能是想复制真品。
Traveler: Maybe they're trying to reproduce a talisman.
派蒙:这上面的图案,似乎在哪见过…
Paimon:Paimon's seen this pattern before! But where...
派蒙:我想起来了,「公子」给你的那张「百无禁忌箓」,确实也长这样呢。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows! It looks just like the Sigil of Permission that Childe gave you.
派蒙:嗯…这种和仙人有关的信物,为什么会落到「公子」手里,也确实相当可疑。
Paimon:Hmm, but how did a relic of the adepti end up in the hands of someone like Childe? Suspicious...
旅行者:而且,不止是「信物」…
Traveler:It's not just a relic...
派蒙:对哦,留云借风真君说过,岩王爷当年造「百无禁忌箓」的时候,不是当作信物来用的。
Paimon:Oh, that's right. Cloud Retainer said that when the Lord of Geo created the Sigil of Permission, it wasn't to be used as some ol' relic...
派蒙:这种符咒最初的用途,是在魔神战争当中,用来发挥神力…
Paimon:Talismans like that were once used in the Archon War to channel divine powers.
派蒙:愚人众这样抄写「百无禁忌箓」,是想尝试用什么方法来引导出类似真品的效果吗?
Paimon:Maybe the Fatui are copying the Sigil of Permission in hopes of achieving a similar effect?
派蒙:在战争中发挥神力的效果…唔,听起来很凶险。
Paimon:Being able to channel divine power in battle... Whew, that sounds pretty dangerous.
【选项1】
旅行者:看来愚人众还有大计划。
Traveler: Seems the Fatui are definitely up to something.
【选项2】
旅行者:给我的那张,只是大计划的副产物吧。
Traveler: Maybe this paper is only a snippet of a much bigger plan.
派蒙:真复杂…总之,以后要对「公子」更多防备一些了吧。
Paimon:And the plot thickens... We'll need to keep an eye on Childe, that's for sure.
派蒙:好了,在这里折腾了这么久,和钟离约好再见的时间也差不多快到了。
Paimon:Hmm, alright, that's enough sticking around here. We gotta go meet up with Zhongli soon.
派蒙:「送仙典仪筹办之旅」的最后一站…记得是在荻花洲吧?
Paimon:The last stop on our Rite of Parting preparations tour is... Dihua Marsh!
派蒙:快走吧,别迟到啦。
Paimon:Let's go! Paimon hates being late!
去荻花洲见钟离 Meet Zhongli at Dihua Marsh
钟离:你们很准时嘛,我也刚到不久。
Zhongli:Right on time. I myself only arrived moments ago.
钟离:群玉阁好玩吗?
Zhongli:Did you enjoy your visit to the Jade Chamber?
派蒙:超——大!超华丽,超贵,是我见过最贵的建筑!
Paimon:It was so biiig, and preetty, and expensive... Paimon's never seen such a fancy-schmancy place before!
钟离:确实。群玉阁若称第二,璃月便无人敢称第一。
Zhongli:Indeed. It's second to none in all of Liyue.
钟离:你们应该见过凝光了。聊得如何?
Zhongli:Then you met with Ningguang, I trust? What did you talk about with her?
派蒙:她好有钱,好慷慨,是很亲切的人!
Paimon:She's super rich and so generous. Paimon thinks she's very friendly!
旅行者:但「亲切」也是商人的武器。
Traveler:Business people are always "friendly" when it suits their interests.
派蒙:嗯…他/她对凝光的看法和我不一样。他/她觉得,还是那位说话过于直白的「玉衡星」更加可信一些。
Paimon:Yeah, his/her take on Ningguang is quite different from Paimon's. He/She thinks that even the tactless Yuheng is more trustworthy than her.
钟离:哦?你们还遇到刻晴了?她对你们说了什么吗?
Zhongli:Oh, so you also met with Keqing, then? What did she have to say?
派蒙:她说,「『仙人』的时代已经过去了,如果连『璃月七星』都不敢正视这一点,那璃月的未来要怎么办啊?」
Paimon:She said, "The time of the adepti has long passed. If even the Liyue Qixing don't want to face that truth, then what future is there for Liyue?"
钟离:哈哈哈…不敬仙神。
Zhongli:Haha, no respect for the divine.
钟离:的确,比起什么话都敢说的刻晴,同为七星,还是凝光更像一位典型的商人。
Zhongli:Indeed, contrary to the ever-bold Keqing, Ningguang is more of a businesswoman at heart, though they are both members of the Qixing.
钟离:虽然亲切,但你无法确定她是百分之百的真诚。
Zhongli:Although she's friendly, there's no way of clearly discerning her true intentions.
【选项1】
旅行者:凝光是个有谋略的人。
Traveler: Ningguang is highly intelligent.
【选项2】
旅行者:凝光是个有志向的人。
Traveler: Ningguang is highly ambitious.
钟离:嗯,她能坐上今天的位置,全靠自己。这样的人物,必定有其超凡之处。
Zhongli:Yes, she has only relied on herself to rise to her current position. No ordinary person could ever achieve that.
钟离:我听说,不断扩建的「群玉阁」正是她志向的体现,是她人生中第二重要的东西。哪怕放弃天权之位,她也不会放弃群玉阁。
Zhongli:It's said that she's the one behind the constant expansion of the Jade Chamber. It's the second most important thing to her. Even if she ever gave up the position of Tianquan, she would never give up the Jade Chamber.
派蒙:群玉阁是第二位?那排第一位的呢?
Paimon:The Jade Chamber is only second? What's the most important thing to her then?
钟离:当然是摩拉了。
Zhongli:Why, Mora, of course.
【选项1】
旅行者:很有道理。
Traveler: Makes sense.
【选项2】
旅行者:我不意外。
Traveler: No surprises there.
派蒙:对了,她找我们说的最多的事,是关于「愚人众」的。她说帝君遇害以后,愚人众一直在璃月搅混水,可坏了。
Paimon:All Ningguang talked about was the Fatui this and the Fatui that... She said that after Rex Lapis was murdered, the Fatui have constantly been trying to sink their fingers into Liyue and that they aren't to be trusted.
钟离:「愚人众」历来如此,我一点都不觉得意外。
Zhongli:That is how the Fatui have always been. It doesn't surprise me in the least.
旅行者:而且他们正在仿制百无禁忌箓。
Traveler:And now they are trying to reproduce the Sigil of Permission.
钟离:……
Zhongli:...
钟离:不论「愚人众」在图谋什么,总之,与他们打交道时,凡事都多留个心眼吧。
Zhongli:No matter what they may be planning, you must be careful when dealing with the Fatui. Always be on your guard.
派蒙:说起来,荻花洲也有送仙典仪要用的东西吗?
Paimon:So is there anything we need to get for the Rite of Parting in Dihua Marsh?
钟离:对,我们今天要找的是野生的琉璃百合。
Zhongli:Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. Today, we'll be gathering wild Glaze Lilies.
派蒙:琉璃百合?为什么要来这里找啊?明明玉京台的园林里就有很多…我听说轻策庄也有一些。
Paimon:Glaze Lilies? But why did we come all the way out here? Doesn't the garden in Yujing Terrace have some? Even Qingce Village has Glaze Lilies...
派蒙:对了,我记得我们遇到萍姥姥的时候,她就在看花。不如直接去问萍姥姥要吧。
Paimon:Oh right, Paimon remembers that Madame Ping is always tending to flowers. Maybe we could ask her!
钟离:不…那都是人工培育的,并不合用。
Zhongli:No, those lilies have all been gardened by people. They won't do at all.
钟离:琉璃百合曾经大量生长在荻花洲,是一种欢欣的花,会聆听人们的歌声。
Zhongli:Dihua Marsh used to be full of Glaze Lilies. It is a sort of joyful flower that listens to human song.
钟离:魔神战争前,荻花洲还是片陆地。是战争引来山崩,才让这里被大水淹没,变为湿地,令琉璃百合几乎绝种。
Zhongli:Before the Archon War, Dihua Marsh was all dry land and fertile soil. But the war caused landslides and the land was flooded, turning it into the marsh you see now. Nearly all the Glaze Lilies were wiped out.
钟离:现在,城里还保留了一些人工培育的品类。但只有极少数人知道,其实野生琉璃百合还没完全灭绝…
Zhongli:Of course, there are some kinds of flowers that have been preserved and gardened by people in the city. But very few people know that Glaze Lilies may still be found in the wild.
钟离:这种琉璃百合香气浓郁,碾成粉末以后放在永生香的香炉里,才是完整的「送仙」传统。
Zhongli:Wild Glaze Lilies have the strongest fragrance. If we want to follow the true tradition of the Rite of Parting, we must grind up the wild lilies and place the powder in a censer of Everlasting Incense.
钟离:不过,想采这种花,还需要你的帮助。
Zhongli:But I'll need your assistance in gathering these flowers.
【选项1】
旅行者:需要我劳动吗?
Traveler: You mean you need me to pick them?
钟离:不,我要你对那些花唱歌,来提升它的香气。
Zhongli:No, I need you to sing to them. Singing to the flowers will make them more fragrant.
【选项2】
旅行者:需要我…唱歌吗?
Traveler: So you need me... to sing?
钟离:没错,你的歌声一定能让花的香味提升到极致。
Zhongli:...That's correct. Your singing will surely bring out the strongest fragrance from the flowers.
派蒙:呃…旅行者,你唱歌的水平怎么样?
Paimon:Uh... so how good is your singing, Traveler?
【选项1】
旅行者:略通一二。
Traveler: I can hold a tune.
【选项2】
旅行者:我超会的。
Traveler: I'm a pro. Just step back and listen!
派蒙:是吗?有点不信…
Paimon:Really? Why doesn't Paimon believe you...
钟离:效果如何,一试便知。
Zhongli:We'll only know once he/she starts singing.
随钟离寻找野生琉璃百合 Search for wild Glaze Lilies with Zhongli
派蒙:是时候一展歌喉了,加油!
Paimon:It's time to sing. Whenever you're ready!
旅行者:咳咳。
Traveler:clears throat...
旅行者:♪…♪♪♪♪…♪♪♪♪…♪♪
Traveler:♪... ♪♪♪♪... ♪♪♪♪... ♪... ♪
击败来袭的魔物 Defeat the attacking monsters
派蒙:它们根本不是琉璃百合,琉璃百合怎么会打人!
Paimon:Those weren't Glaze Lilies! Glaze Lilies wouldn't hit people!
旅行者:超乎想象的敌人…
Traveler:Those flowers put up quite a fight...
钟离:这是一种叫做「骗骗花」的魔物。
Zhongli:This little monster is known as a "Whopperflower."
钟离:嗯?这些花瓣…?有点意思。
Zhongli:Hmm... Strange. These petals look interesting.
钟离:用于伪装的琉璃百合,与「骗骗花」一起埋了太久,反倒成了极好的药材。因祸得福…把这些花瓣收起来吧。
Zhongli:The Glaze Lilies used as a disguise were buried with the Whopperflower for too long. The result seems to have surprisingly potent medicinal value. Let's collect what we can of these petals.
派蒙:还有这种好事?那这些花瓣可以用在送仙典仪上吗?
Paimon:Well that's nice and all, but will those petals be useful for the Rite of Parting?
钟离:很遗憾,不能。
Zhongli:Unfortunately, no.
派蒙:啊,怎么这样——
Paimon:Ugh, that's so lame...
甘雨:请问…
Ganyu:Excuse me...
甘雨:你们是在找琉璃百合吗?
Ganyu:Are you searching for Glaze Lilies?
派蒙:啊!是你!呃、呃…糟糕,想不起名字…
Paimon:Oh, hey! It's... what's her face... Ah, Paimon can't remember...
【选项1】
旅行者:你好啊,甘雨。
Traveler: Greetings, Ganyu.
甘雨:你好,旅行者,没想到你还记得我的名字。
Ganyu:Hello, traveler. I'm surprised you still remember my name.
【选项2】
旅行者:你好啊,王小美。
Traveler: Greetings, Yangu.
甘雨:王小美?那、那是谁啊?
Ganyu:"Yangu"? Wh—Who's that?
甘雨:甘雨和王小美,根本一个字都没记对吧…
Ganyu:Eh... You've completely forgotten my name, haven't you?
甘雨:说起来,二位的「群玉阁」之行,感受如何?
Ganyu:Ah! That reminds me, how was your visit to the Jade Chamber?
派蒙:因为你没告诉我们怎么上去,所以我们费了好大力气才找到路呢!
Paimon:Well, it sure would've been better if you'd told us how to get up there!
甘雨:哎哎哎?我、我没说吗?!
Ganyu:Didn't I tell you the way!? Surely I did!
派蒙:我们靠自己打听来的!
Paimon:Nope, we found the way on our own!
【选项1】
旅行者:因为并不是秘密,所以没提吧。
Traveler: It isn't a secret, so perhaps you just assumed we knew?
【选项2】
旅行者:我们不该走冤枉路,问一下就好了。
Traveler: Guess it was our fault for not asking.
甘雨:是…是的呢。
Ganyu:Oh, I see.
甘雨:(完了,我竟然忘记说了…)
Ganyu:(Uh-oh, I guess I really did forget to tell them...)
派蒙:嗯?感觉甘雨脸色不太对劲的样子。
Paimon:Huh, something seems a little off about Ganyu...
派蒙:而且比起第一次见面的时候,连气质也不太一样…好像没有当时的那种严肃感了?
Paimon:She's acting different from the first time we met... Where's her serious attitude now?
甘雨:啊…因为那时是「天权星使者」的身份,但现在只是在看花。
Ganyu:Ah, well, I met you at that time as an emissary of the Tianquan. But now, I am simply out on a stroll to see the flowers.
派蒙:看花?为什么不在城里看,要跑到这种地方来呢?
Paimon:You came all the way out here to see the flowers? Why not just enjoy the gardens of the city?
甘雨:……
Ganyu:...
甘雨:玉京台是帝君逝去之地,在那里看花,是很令人寂寞的。
Ganyu:Yujing Terrace is where Rex Lapis parted from this world. If I strolled through those lonely gardens now, I wouldn't be able to bear it.
甘雨:最近这几天,我在玉京台附近办公时,都会把窗户关上,以免望见窗外的风景…
Ganyu:Whenever my duties take me near Yujing Terrace these days, I draw the windows to block my view of the gardens.
派蒙:唔…对不起,我不该提起这个话题。
Paimon:Oh... Sorry, we shouldn't have brought it up.
甘雨:不…是我自己没能整理好自己的心情。
Ganyu:No, it's quite alright. I just haven't processed my emotions yet.
甘雨:两千年前魔神战争结束,最初的七神曾在璃月相聚,与帝君对饮…而今神位更迭,酒会上的七神已逝五神。
Ganyu:When the Archon War came to its end two thousand years ago, the first iteration of The Seven would gather in Liyue and drink with Rex Lapis. But five of those original seven had already passed before Rex Lapis — it's truly a changing of the guard.
旅行者:也就是说…
Traveler:So that means...
甘雨:是的,既然帝君魂归高天,那最初的七神,就只剩蒙德的巴巴托斯大人尚在尘世了。
Ganyu:Yes. Now that the spirit of Rex Lapis has returned to the heavens, only Barbatos of Mondstadt remains of the first Seven.
甘雨:其余五位,包括稻妻的那位雷电将军,都已不是两千年前的故人。
Ganyu:The other five, including Inazuma's Raiden Shogun, are no longer the same friends from two thousand years ago.
甘雨:现今的「尘世七执政」,须弥的草之神最年轻,只有五百岁。而岩王帝君在世最久,已有六千余年。
Ganyu:Of the current Seven Archons, the youngest is Sumeru's God of Dendro. She is merely five hundred years old, whereas Rex Lapis was more than six thousand years old at the time of his passing.
甘雨:所以,三千七百年历史的璃月,从建立之初就已是帝君统治,从未经历过与神灵的「辞行」…
Ganyu:This means that Liyue had been under Rex Lapis' rule from the moment it was first founded 3,700 years ago. The city has never had to bid farewell to its deity...
钟离:那么,你对这场「辞行」,有何看法?
Zhongli:So, what do you think of this "farewell"?
甘雨:哎?突然这么问,我也…
Ganyu:Huh? This... This is a little sudden, I...
甘雨:……
Ganyu:...
甘雨:作为「人」,我至今也无法想象,失去了帝君的璃月会变成什么样…
Ganyu:As a mortal, I've never dared to imagine a Liyue without Rex Lapis.
甘雨:但作为「仙」…我想,我迟早还是会接受事实的。既然帝君逝去,那么仙神与璃月立下「契约」的时代,在事实上就已走向终结了。
Ganyu:But as an adeptus... I think I will eventually come to grips with reality. Since Rex Lapis has passed, the time of Liyue's contract with the gods and adepti has now reached its end.
派蒙:嗯?你说…作为「仙」?
Paimon:Huh? Did you just say, "as an adeptus"?
甘雨:我…我是人类与麒麟的混血,有一半仙人的血统,在魔神战争时也为帝君、为璃月出过一份力。
Ganyu:Yes, I... I am a mix of human and Qilin. Adeptus blood flows through my veins. I fought for Rex Lapis and the city of Liyue during the Archon War.
甘雨:战争终结以后,我与帝君签下「契约」,开始担任历代七星的秘书,就这样一直到了今天。
Ganyu:After the war ended, I signed a contract with Rex Lapis and took the position as secretary for the Qixing. I've continued those duties to this very day.
【选项1】
旅行者:怪不得你脑袋上有角!
Traveler: So you're half Qilin? That explains the horns!
【选项2】
旅行者:怪不得你会忘记说该说的事!
Traveler: So you're how old!? That explains the forgetfulness!
甘雨:咳…咳咳。还是聊些其他的吧。你们刚才说,是来找琉璃百合…
Ganyu:Well... uh, let's save that conversation for another day. You say that you are here looking for Glaze Lilies?
甘雨:我也知道野生琉璃百合所藏的位置,刚好摘了一株。不嫌弃的话,请收下它。
Ganyu:I also know where wild Glaze Lilies can be found. See, I've just picked one myself. Here, you may have it if you wish.
钟离:那就恭敬不如从命了。
Zhongli:We dare not refuse it.
派蒙:欸?那你摘之前唱过歌了吗?
Paimon:Oh, so did you sing a song before you picked the lily?
甘雨:是的,这种传统我自然也很清楚。请放心,我唱的是璃月本地的民谣。
Ganyu:Indeed, I did. I know this tradition well. In fact, I sang a local Liyue ballad to it.
派蒙:哇,你也很内行呢。谢谢你,甘雨!
Paimon:Wow, so you really know your stuff too! Thanks, Ganyu!
甘雨:不,是我该感谢你们。若不是这次偶遇,我也没想到自己能为「辞行久远之躯」的仪式,送上一份心意。
Ganyu:No, it is you who I should be thanking. If not for this chance meeting, I never thought that I would be able to contribute to the upcoming farewell for our ancient lord.
甘雨:我该回去工作了,祝你们一切顺利。
Ganyu:If you would excuse me, I should return to my work now. Good luck.
钟离:这样一来,「送仙典仪」所需的各种筹备,基本都完成了。
Zhongli:And that just about does it. Our preparations for the Rite of Parting are mostly finished.
钟离:摘花这件事,在各种意义上都很方便,做起来没有困难,所以才把它留在了最后。
Zhongli:Given the ease of picking Glaze Lilies, I think this was a fitting end to our tasks, in more ways than one.
旅行者:钟离的性格,是适合开荒的类型。
Traveler:Zhongli, you seem suited to working in agricultural development.
派蒙:嗯,他要是在璃月做生意的话,应该会很享受创业的生活吧?
Paimon:Yeah, Paimon can already imagine him starting a business in Liyue.
钟离:哈哈…我也确实有过那种日子。
Zhongli:Hah, I've had enough ventures in my life already.
钟离:创业、开荒…万事开头难,投注的情感也多。等到一切运转如常,久而久之,情感就会逐渐「磨损」。
Zhongli:Beginning a new undertaking is always difficult at first and requires no small amount of effort. And once business is at full steam, the stress of it all only wears away at you over time.
钟离:「磨损」得多了,就要重新审视自己。若不小心处理,灵魂就会留下裂纹,无法挽回。
Zhongli:So you must be careful to take the time to step back and reexamine yourself. If left unchecked, the wear and tear on your heart may go well past mending.
派蒙:看吧!这种语气,一听就是过来人!
Paimon:Wow! See, Zhongli sounds like he's already seen it all!
派蒙:好了,既然事情都搞定了,我们也该回璃月港啦。
Paimon:Alright, I think it's about time we head back to Liyue Harbor now.
返回璃月港外 Head back towards Liyue Harbor
打听消息 Ask around for news
菲利克斯:喔,是「往生堂」的客卿,钟离先生吧。
Felix:Ah, you're the consultant to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor — Mr. Zhongli, I presume?
菲利克斯:千岩军正在对我们严加监视,现在是非常时期,你可别轻举妄动。
Felix:The Millelith are watching our every move now. These are desperate times, we mustn't act rashly.
钟离:非常时期?
Zhongli:Desperate times?
菲利克斯:「绝云间」的仙人终于动身了。他们此来,恐怕来意不善。
Felix:The adepti of Jueyun Karst are finally on the move.
钟离:是为兴师问罪么?
Zhongli:Do they intend to exercise force?
菲利克斯:多半是这样。听说七星中的几位,早早地带人前去迎接…嘿,说是迎接,不如说想要把仙人阻拦在城外吧。
Felix:Most likely. I've heard that some members of the Qixing have already gone to meet them... Well, I say "meet," but it's more like they're attempting to stall the adepti outside the city.
菲利克斯:但双方态度都很强硬,一时陷入了僵局。
Felix:However, both sides were quite obstinate, and hit an impasse.
钟离:…事情走到这一步,也是必然。
Zhongli:...It seems inevitable, given the current situation.
菲利克斯:仙人不认七星,只认与岩神的「契约」。如果他们决定强攻,这璃月港恐怕是挡不住的。
Felix:The adepti do not acknowledge the Qixing, they only acknowledge the contracts of the Geo Archon. If the two sides come to blows, Liyue Harbor will be in no position to stop them.
钟离:但「璃月七星」也不是坐以待毙的人。
Zhongli:Surely the Liyue Qixing are not the sort to give in so easily?
菲利克斯:哼,谁不知道他们态度强硬?但就因为这样,人和仙的矛盾才会一触即发!
Felix:Hmph. Their bone-headedness is known throughout the lands. Yet it's because of that obstinacy that mortals and adepti are now on the verge of conflict.
钟离:然后呢?怎么「愚人众」反倒成了众矢之的?
Zhongli:And what now? How is it that the Fatui have come under fire?
菲利克斯:呼…还不是因为那个凝光…
Felix:Ugh... that's all Ningguang's doing...
菲利克斯:说什么「在这山雨欲来的时刻,要千岩军彻底控制愚人众的动向」。
Felix:She proclaimed that "in these tumultuous times, the Millelith must rein in the actions of the Fatui."
菲利克斯:切!现在才想起来要限制我们的行动?七星也不过如此!
Felix:Only now do they want to start keeping tabs on us? Huh! That's the Qixing for you!
菲利克斯:总之,钟离先生,你是「公子」大人的合作者,你的态度也有一半是我们的态度,可别让人抓到把柄。
Felix:Anyway, Mr. Zhongli, you're one of Childe's close associates. Please understand that your actions will reflect on us. Don't let anyone catch you off-guard.
派蒙:看来,璃月港里的各种矛盾,都已经彻底达到极限了…
Paimon:It looks like things are about to boil over in Liyue Harbor...
【选项1】
旅行者:我们能做些什么吗?
Traveler: Is there anything we can do?
【选项2】
旅行者:我不想袖手旁观。
Traveler: We can't just stand by and watch.
钟离:你的意思是,想要凭特殊的中立身份出面调解?还是想要靠你个人的武力改变某些平衡?
Zhongli:Do you intend to use your neutral identity as an intermediary between both sides? Or, will you use your sword to turn the balance?
钟离:这两条路,恐怕都不那么容易吧…
Zhongli:Neither path is an easy one...
菲利克斯:啊,对了!钟离先生。我听说你们「往生堂」,好像也被卷进了冲突里,正在与找上门来的官军对峙呢!
Felix:Oh, by the way, Mr. Zhongli. We've heard that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor has also been caught up in all this. They're currently squaring off with the authorities at the gates.
钟离:…这可不妙。
Zhongli:Things are taking a turn for the worse...
钟离:我得先走一步,去往生堂看看了,希望胡堂主暂时应付得来…可别闹出什么大乱子。
Zhongli:I'm afraid I must leave now to handle things back at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. I hope that Director Hu has been able to keep things under control for the moment.
钟离:旅者,你也再思考一下吧。在我看来,想要阻止一触即发的爆炸,不如先想想「引信」在哪。
Zhongli:Consider your next course of action carefully, Traveler. If you're trying to prevent an explosion, it may be wisest to look for the fuse first.
派蒙:呼…当「愚人众」的「道上朋友」,看来既有好处,也有麻烦呢。
Paimon:Phew... Having connections with the Fatui seems to be quite the double-edged sword.
派蒙:所以,刚才钟离说的「引信」,是指什么?
Paimon:So what did Zhongli mean by looking for the "fuse"?
【选项1】
旅行者:「公子」。
Traveler: Childe.
【选项2】
旅行者:那个橙色头发的男人。
Traveler: That ginger guy.
【选项3】
旅行者:一路上给我们买单的冤大头。
Traveler: You know, Mr. More-Money-Than-Sense.
派蒙:原来如此!我…我好像也明白了。嗯,要说谁最盼着这种满城大乱的情况,我的第一反应也是他了。
Paimon:Ooh, Paimon gets it! If there's anyone that wants to see the whole city turned upside down, it's definitely him.
派蒙:这家伙,一定是趁着所有人都没空管他的时候,去做什么坏事了!
Paimon:He must be waiting for the moment when no one is watching to do something really bad!
派蒙:可是,现在该到哪里找他?
Paimon:But, where could we find him now?
派蒙:在所有混乱都变得…特别混乱的时候,他会去哪里呢?
Paimon:Where would he go at a time like this?
【选项1】
旅行者:跟我来。
Traveler:Follow me.
【选项2】
旅行者:他会去的地方,只有一个。
Traveler:There's only one place he would go.
最后更新于