离心 Heart of Glaze
随凝光所指,确认了愚人众关于「百无禁忌箓」的阴谋之后,你继续与钟离一起筹办典仪,在荻花洲再次遇见了甘雨。在那之后,你们返回璃月港,却发现似乎有大事发生。 At Ningguang's advice, you verified the Fatui's schemes regarding the Sigil of Permission before continuing to help Zhongli
前往「黄金屋」 Go to the Golden House
派蒙:哇啊——这里就是「黄金屋」?
Paimon:Wow... This is the Golden House?
派蒙:外面看起来就已经很气派了,没想到里面更加豪华!而且…而且满地都是摩拉!!!
Paimon:It looked impressive enough from the outside... But who would've guessed that it was even fancier on the inside... and so full of Mora!!!
派蒙:既然整个提瓦特的摩拉,都是在这里造出来的,那…是不是多一点少一点,都很不容易被发现?
Paimon:This is where all of Teyvat's Mora is minted, right? In that case, maybe they won't notice if a few Mora go missing...
【选项1】
旅行者:莫伸手,伸手必被抓。
Traveler: Touch a single Mora and we're done for!
【选项2】
旅行者:如果真这么简单,那早就乱套了吧。
Traveler: If it were that easy, this place would have been emptied long ago.
派蒙:原来是诱饵式陷阱,好险好险!幸亏有你提醒!
Paimon:Ooh, so it's a trap. Tricky, tricky... Good thing Paimon's got you here!
派蒙:但就算不能拿,近距离看看应该没问题吧?
Paimon:But even if we can't take any, we can still have a closer look, right?
派蒙:可以的话,我还想躺在里面睡一觉!用摩拉当被子,做梦也会更香,嘿嘿嘿…
Paimon:Or better yet, take a nap on top of a mountain of Mora! It's like a dream come true!
【选项1】
旅行者:还是先去确认「仙祖法蜕」的情况吧。
Traveler: We'd better check on the Exuvia first.
【选项2】
旅行者:这里的气氛好像…有点奇怪。
Traveler: Something feels amiss here.
派蒙:哦,对了对了,正事要紧。
Paimon:Oh, right! Back to business!
派蒙:这里…是不是太安静了?「仙祖法蜕」这么重要的东西,肯定不会没人看管吧?
Paimon:It's quiet... Too quiet. Surely someone's gotta be guarding something as important as the Exuvia.
派蒙:——欸?!旅行者,你看,那是什么!
Paimon:Huh!? Traveler, look! What happened here?
【选项1】
旅行者:是千岩军。
Traveler: The Millelith...
【选项2】
旅行者:好像都晕倒了。
Traveler: They've been knocked unconscious!
派蒙:…唔,感觉情况很不妙了!
Paimon:Uh-oh, Paimon smells trouble!
派蒙:我们赶紧去确认一下「仙祖法蜕」有没有异常吧?
Paimon:Quick! We have to go make sure that the Exuvia is alright.
调查仙祖法蜕 Examine the Exuvia
???:作为「引路人」,你们的使命明明已经完成,为什么还要来自找麻烦呢?
???:You've already fulfilled your task as guides, so why do you still linger here? Haven't you already seen enough trouble for today?
派蒙:嗯?是谁!
Paimon:Huh? Who's there?
「公子」:如果你们是「愚人众」,或许能够拿到一笔来自女皇的丰厚奖赏。
Childe:If you were Fatui, I imagine that you would be entitled to a generous reward from the Tsaritsa herself.
「公子」:但可惜现在,就只是毫无价值的碍事者而已。
Childe:But now, you're nothing but dross — and you're in my way.
【选项1】
旅行者:你是怎么知道这里的?
Traveler: How did you find out it was here?
「公子」:该从何说起呢?本来绕远路也不是我的风格,但谁知道一到璃月,岩之神就离奇死亡,「仙祖法蜕」还被藏了起来。
Childe:Hmm, where should I start? Well, I've never been one to beat around the bush, you know. But who could have possibly guessed that the God of Geo would mysteriously perish the very moment I arrived in Liyue, and that the Exuvia would subsequently be hidden away?
「公子」:要不是借你们筹办「送仙典仪」的机会,得到了一些消息,只怕会更加麻烦。
Childe:If it weren't for that lovely little Rite of Parting ceremony you put together, it would have taken me a whole lot longer to get the information I needed.
【选项2】
旅行者:我现在追来也不算晚。
Traveler: Looks like I was just in time, then.
「公子」:虽然感谢你们让我没怎么费工夫,就找到了这藏匿之所…
Childe:Hah! Although I'm deeply grateful to you that I was able to effortlessly find this secret location...
「公子」:但现在想要阻止我?还是别白费力气了。
Childe:Don't you think that trying to stop me now would just be wasted effort?
「公子」:嘿…不惜停止摩拉的铸造,也要隐藏「仙祖法蜕」…七星还真是下了血本呢。
Childe:Stopping the Mora mints, hiding away the Exuvia... Hahaha, the Qixing are really pulling out all the stops this time...
派蒙:原、原来你真的是想要在「仙祖法蜕」里找出「神之心」?
Paimon:So you've been planning to take the Gnosis from inside the Exuvia all along!?
「公子」:作为愚人众的十一执行官,必须贯彻冰之女皇的意旨。
Childe:As one of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, it's my duty to see the will of the Tsaritsa fulfilled.
「公子」:女皇想要,我们就来取。
Childe:She will get that which she desires.
【选项1】
旅行者:我不允许。
Traveler: Not if I have anything to say about it.
【选项2】
旅行者:不会让你靠近「仙祖法蜕」的。
Traveler: I won't allow you to get near the Exuvia.
「公子」:问题不在于谁会允许我,而是谁能阻止我。
Childe:Hah! I'm not asking for your blessing, and there's nothing you can do to stop me anyway.
「公子」:交易和算计的时间,终于全都过去了…其实我也很讨厌那些小手段,不过为了女皇,我可以忍。
Childe:The time for discussion and diplomacy has already passed. I mean, if it were up to me, I would have skipped that stage to begin with... but I'm willing to do as the Tsaritsa deems fit.
「公子」:接下来,我们可以享受一些单纯的、快乐的事…
Childe:Either way — we now come to my favorite part. A simple pleasure, and one that I am oh-so-delighted to be sharing with you...
「公子」:那就是「争斗」。
Childe:The battle.
派蒙:争斗?你是那种喜欢找人打架的类型?
Paimon:Battle? So you're the type that goes looking for trouble, huh?
「公子」:哈哈哈,可以这么说吧。
Childe:Haha, you could say that.
「公子」:在蒙德,「女士」在教堂外冒犯神灵,得手以后就急匆匆地离开。
Childe:When Signora offended the deities outside the Cathedral in Mondstadt, she swiftly left the scene once her mission was accomplished.
「公子」:她宁愿靠冰雪暂时封住所有人的行动,也不想当场与你一战,这是为了避免战斗时的动静引来骑士。
Childe:Instead of confronting you directly, she chose to rely on the snow and ice to make her escape. She wouldn't want the Knights to come running towards the sound of battle, now, would she?
「公子」:面对强者,她只会优先盘算利益、考虑胜负、考虑出手以后的影响…
Childe:When she faces a worthy opponent, she will prioritize her mission, weigh the outcomes, and consider the consequences of her actions...
「公子」:但我成为「执行官」以后最大的快乐,就是可以向更多强者挥拳。
Childe:But as for me, the greatest pleasure of being a Harbinger lies in crossing blades with strong opponents.
派蒙:蒙德发生过的事,不会再发生一次了!
Paimon:We won't let what happened in Mondstadt ever happen again!
「公子」:好,那就来试试吧?我不会杀死你,旅行者。我只是想享受战斗的乐趣,所以请你陪我玩而已。
Childe:Oh? So you intend to fight me? Good. I won't kill you, Traveler. I'll just play along — to feel the thrill of battle!
「公子」:你打不赢我,所以不用赢,只要和我一样,也享受战斗的乐趣就好。我这么说,你应该能明白吧?
Childe:Besides, you could never defeat me. Not even in your wildest dreams. But hey, try to relish the fight anyway. Because if you ask me... without that, what else is there?
旅行者:我打不赢你?不明白你在说什么。
Traveler:I could never defeat you!? You're completely delusional.
「公子」:哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Childe:Ahahahaha!
「公子」:好吧!既然你也很想玩,那可别让我扫兴啊。
Childe:Fighting talk, I love it! Now, let's see you live up to it.
与「公子」作战 Duel Childe
你们与公子展开了对峙,一番激烈的打斗后,公子利用战斗上的劣势反而接近了仙祖法蜕,但让他意外的是,供奉在「黄金屋」中的仙祖法蜕里并没有神之心。误以为你们抢先一步的公子因此被激怒,不惜发动「魔王武装」与你一战…
The showdown with Childe begins. After an intense battle, he turns a moment of weakness into a chance to get next to the Exuvia. To his surprise, he finds that the carefully hidden-away Exuvia does not, in fact, contain Morax's Gnosis. Presuming that you beat him to the Gnosis, Childe becomes enraged, activates his Foul Legacy Transformation, and continues to do battle with you...
「公子」:呼…
Childe:panting
派蒙:啊,他变回了原来的样子。
Paimon:Look! Childe's back to normal again.
「公子」:也该…冷静下来了。
Childe:Ugh, well then... time to cool off.
「公子」:刚才那身「魔王武装」,对身体的负担果然很大,让我没机会停下来思考…
Childe:It seems the burden of the Foul Legacy Transformation was too great for my body. I lacked the opportunity to think this through...
「公子」:但仔细一想,你们确实没有比我抢先一步得到「神之心」的可能性。
Childe:And now that I consider the matter more carefully, you never had any chance of beating me to the Gnosis.
「公子」:无论「神之心」去了哪里…都应该与你们无关吧。
Childe:You had no connection to the Gnosis, no matter where it had been taken.
派蒙:是啊,都说了不是我们拿的!
Paimon:That's right! We tried to tell you we didn't take it!
「公子」:旅者,你今天展现出的实力,比「女士」在蒙德对你的评价更强,这是为什么呢?
Childe:Your show of ability today far surpasses that of Signora's initial assessment of you in Mondstadt. Tell me, how could that be?
【选项1】
旅行者:(是因为正在收集七种元素…)
Traveler: (Because I'm collecting the powers of the seven elements...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(是因为正在逐渐恢复曾经的力量…)
Traveler: (Because I'm gradually restoring my former power...)
「公子」:看你的样子,心里好像是有答案的?
Childe:You already know the answer, don't you? I can see it in your eyes.
「公子」:唉,但如果是不能对我说的秘密,那我也只能勉强压抑一下自己的好奇心啦。
Childe:But if that is a secret you wish to keep, I guess I'll just have to curb my curiosity.
「公子」:有这场战斗,我已经很满足了。
Childe:This battle has already left me satisfied.
「公子」:同样追求变强的人,都是朋友,尽管这种友谊的形式,只能是互相争斗…
Childe:Anyone who strives as I do to grow stronger shall be called a friend, even if our friendship can only be shown in battle against one another.
派蒙:真是奇怪的朋友观。
Paimon:Pretty sure that's not the normal way to make friends.
「公子」:但现在,也不得不暂时搁置知己间的交流,回到我的任务中去了。
Childe:Unfortunately, I must bring this amiable conversation to an end. My quest still beckons.
「公子」:——既然「神之心」不是被人拿走,那会不会是…从一开始,就不在「仙祖法蜕」里呢?
Childe:Given that the Gnosis wasn't taken by anyone, then we must look once again to the beginning. Perhaps it was never in the Exuvia to begin with.
「公子」:更进一步地想,「仙祖法蜕」本身,会不会也只是一种障眼法?
Childe:In fact, it might be that the Exuvia was just a diversion of sorts.
派蒙:啊,你是想说…
Paimon:What? So you mean that...
【选项1】
旅行者:岩王帝君没死?
Traveler: Rex Lapis still lives?
【选项2】
旅行者:死去的仙体是假的?
Traveler: The corpse was fake?
「公子」:恐怕正是如此。那可…真有意思。
Childe:Yes, it appears so. Interesting to say the least...
「公子」:不愧是商业之都的守护神,对「契约之外的小手段」也非常精通呢。
Childe:It seems that the guardian deity of the capital of commerce is also well-versed in little maneuvers beyond the boundaries of contracts.
「公子」:这样一来,就只能发动「备用方案」了。
Childe:As such, we must now look to our backup plan.
派蒙:备用方案?
Paimon:Backup plan?
「公子」:本来不想用这个方案的,因为会波及弱者。
Childe:I had hoped it would never come to this, for the weak will be swept away in the process.
「公子」:说到底,世界属于我们这些追求变强的人。对于无聊无趣的弱者,我平常都不怎么愿意去理会。
Childe:The truth is, the world belongs to those who pursue strength. I seldom willingly involve myself with the weak.
「公子」:可惜身为愚人众执行官,是不能对「手段」挑三拣四的。这就像小孩子有时也得学着去吃自己不喜欢的胡萝卜一样吧。
Childe:Unfortunately, we cannot be picky about our methods as Fatui Harbingers. Children must all learn to eat their vegetables sometime.
派蒙:所以…你究竟想做什么?
Paimon:So, what are you planning to do?
「公子」:我要唤醒「孤云阁」下沉睡的魔神。
Childe:I will awaken the god that lies dormant beneath Guyun Stone Forest.
派蒙:魔神?!
Paimon:A god!?
「公子」:「漩涡之魔神」,奥赛尔。在魔神战争时败于「岩之魔神」摩拉克斯,被岩枪镇压在海中。
Childe:Osial, Overlord of the Vortex, who was defeated by Morax the Geo Archon in the Archon War, and who has remained pinned beneath the waves by the Geo Archon's stone spears ever since.
「公子」:如果让一位昔日的魔神,去进攻失去了神灵镇守的璃月港…
Childe:If such an ancient god were to be unleashed upon Liyue Harbor, defenseless without the protection of its deity...
「公子」:你们觉得,那位把我们都耍了一通的岩王帝君大人,还能安稳地躲在一边看戏吗?
Childe:Do you think the cunning Rex Lapis would just stand aloof and watch the ensuing destruction?
派蒙:可…可是,魔神战争都结束了两千年!在世上只有七神的今天,你要怎么把远古的魔神…
Paimon:But... the Archon War ended two thousand years ago! How could an ancient god appear in a world now overseen by The Seven?
「公子」:当然是,已经准备好了「唤醒」的手段。
Childe:Simple! I've already prepared the means to awaken it.
派蒙:啊!那是「百无禁忌箓」!
Paimon:Hey! Those are Sigils of Permission!
派蒙:我…我想起来了!我们确实有发现「愚人众」在研究它…
Paimon:Oh, Paimon remembers now! The Fatui have been researching them...
【选项1】
旅行者:我亲眼见过研究的现场。
Traveler: I saw your research with my own eyes.
【选项2】
旅行者:而且你们还在尝试「复制」。
Traveler: You've been trying to duplicate them.
「公子」:没错,给你们的那张,只是这场研究的副产物而已。
Childe:Indeed. The one that was given to you was just a by-product of our research.
「公子」:这么多「百无禁忌箓」的力量聚集在一起,再加上女皇赐予「执行官」的力量…暂时解封岩枪镇压之力,也不是什么办不到的事。
Childe:With the power of so many Sigils of Permission concentrated in one place, along with that which was bestowed upon me as a Harbinger by our Tsaritsa... Breaking the subduing might of the Geo Archon's spears for a time should be no obstacle.
「公子」:原本对我来说,走到这一步,动用远古魔神的力量,已经很无趣了,也不符合我的信条。
Childe:Using the powers of ancient gods in such a situation fails to interest me and is largely against my principles.
「公子」:不过,一想到不仅是那位岩神,连你们也必须为此作出应对…倒也还挺有意思的。
Childe:But knowing that such an action will not only force the Geo Archon to show its hand, but you as well... That makes matters a little more intriguing.
最后更新于