终将到来的花神诞祭 The Coming of the Sabzeruz Festival

花神诞日已经快到了,按照约定,你回到须弥城寻找迪娜泽黛,准备一起参加花神诞祭。 The Sabzeruz Festival is about to begin. As agreed, you return to Sumeru City to find Dunyarzad and take part in the festival together.

前往须弥城 Go to Sumeru City

寻找迪娜泽黛 Find Dunyarzad

派蒙:果然在这里!迪娜泽黛,我们回来了。

Paimon:There she is! Dunyarzad, we're back!

迪娜泽黛:旅行者和小派蒙!可真是守约啊,你们能赶回来一起为小吉祥草王庆生真是太好了。

Dunyarzad:Just as promised, Traveler and Paimon! I'm so glad that you two came back to celebrate Lesser Lord Kusanali's birthday.

【选项1】

旅行者:看来我们没有错过。

Traveler: Looks like we made it back in time.

【选项2】

旅行者:毕竟是重要的节日。

Traveler: It's a very important festival, after all.

迪娜泽黛:呵呵,没错。明天就是祭典了,筹备了这么久,不由得有些紧张了呢。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, indeed! The festival is tomorrow. We have been preparing for so long that I can't help but feel a little nervous.

派蒙:不用紧张~小吉祥草王一定能够感受到大家的心意的!

Paimon:There's no need to be nervous! Paimon's sure that Lesser Lord Kusanali will feel everyone's gratitude.

迪娜泽黛:嗯,谢谢你,派蒙。但愿来参加花神诞祭的各位也都能玩得开心呢。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, thanks, Paimon. I hope that everyone who comes to the festival will also have a good time.

迪娜泽黛:哦对了,话说你们去了奥摩斯港吗?那边有没有什么发现?

Dunyarzad:Speaking of which, did you manage to make your way to Port Ormos? Discover anything over there?

派蒙:当然去了,而且,我们遇上了很多事…

Paimon:Of course we went! A lot of things happened there...

【选项1】

旅行者:可惜没什么关于小吉祥草王的线索。

Traveler: Unfortunately, we didn't find any new information on Lesser Lord Kusanali.

【选项2】

旅行者:反而谜团变得更多了…

Traveler: Instead, we were only left with more questions...

迪娜泽黛:欸,这样啊。听上去你们又多了一段令人羡慕的冒险…

Dunyarzad:sigh I see. Sounds like you two had another exciting adventure...

迪娜泽黛:…如果还有机会的话,我也好想…

Dunyarzad:...If there is another chance, I would love to join...

迪希雅:唉,小姐,你的身体情况要去奥摩斯港的话,可能就不止是给我添添麻烦的程度了。

Dehya:sigh My lady, if you went to Port Ormos in your current state, we'd both be in for a lifetime of trouble.

派蒙:迪希雅!你居然在一旁偷听!

Paimon:Dehya! You were eavesdropping!

迪希雅:喂,是「暗中保护」!监听雇主周围的一切情报当然也是职责的一部分。

Dehya:Ahem, it's called covert protection! Keeping an ear out for what's going on around my employer is part of the job.

迪娜泽黛:好啦,迪希雅,我刚才只是说「好想」去而已,我还是对自己的情况有自知之明的,呵呵。

Dunyarzad:It's alright, Dehya. I merely said that I "would" like to go. I know better than to think my body could handle it, hehe.

迪娜泽黛:明天就是祭典了,迪希雅也稍微放松一下神经吧,一直以来都那么麻烦你,我没关系的。

Dunyarzad:The festival is tomorrow. I've been doing nothing but causing trouble for you, so Dehya, please take some time to relax. I'll be fine.

迪希雅:…唔,就算迪娜泽黛小姐这么说,也还是…

Dehya:...Hm, even when you put it that way, it still doesn't feel right...

迪娜泽黛:放心吧,我的守护骑士小姐。

Dunyarzad:Don't worry, my guardian knight.

迪希雅:好吧好吧,那就只限今晚。明天才是重头戏,很多图谋不轨的人会专挑节庆的日子下手。

Dehya:Okay, fine, but only tonight. Tomorrow's a big day, and many no-good scumbags are gonna take advantage of that.

派蒙:(哈欠)…

Paimon:yawn

迪娜泽黛:啊,两位从港口赶回城里,想必已经很累了吧,抱歉我才注意到。

Dunyarzad:Oh, you two must be exhausted from your long journey back to the city. My apologies for not realizing this sooner.

迪娜泽黛:我帮你们预先准备好了休息的房间,请随我来吧。

Dunyarzad:I've already prepared a room for you to rest. Please follow me.

派蒙:呜哇,你人可真好!我要去我要去!

Paimon:Whoa, you're so thoughtful! Paimon's so ready!

前往迪娜泽黛准备的住处 Go to Dunyarzad's arranged accommodation

迪娜泽黛:就是这里了,跟我最近的临时住所也离得很近。

Dunyarzad:Here we are. It's also fairly close to where I've been staying.

派蒙:看起来很不错的样子!

Paimon:It looks really nice!

旅行者:让你费心了,迪娜泽黛。

Traveler:Sorry for the trouble, Dunyarzad.

迪娜泽黛:呵呵,不会不会,等以后有机会,多给我讲讲你们的冒险故事就好。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, not at all. Just tell me more about your adventures when you next get the chance.

派蒙:这个我擅长,下次我来讲吧!

Paimon:That's Paimon's specialty! Paimon can tell you stories next time!

旅行者:关于明天的安排…

Traveler:About our plans for tomorrow...

迪娜泽黛:哦,如果不嫌弃的话,不如明天就一起逛逛吧?

Dunyarzad:Oh, if you don't mind, how about we all walk around together tomorrow?

迪娜泽黛:毕竟我那些朋友们都在祭典上有工作要做,迪希雅又坚持要在「暗中」保护…

Dunyarzad:All of my friends will be working the festival, and Dehya is still insisting on her "covert" protection...

派蒙:确实…尤其是迪希雅,一直在你身边疑神疑鬼的话,气氛都会变得紧张兮兮吧?

Paimon:Yeah? It'll be pretty hard to relax and enjoy the festival if Dehya's constantly hovering over you, right?

【选项1】

旅行者:就这样定了。

Traveler: I'll keep you company tomorrow.

【选项2】

旅行者:和你一起也更容易获得情报。

Traveler: It'll be easier to get information with your help.

迪娜泽黛:那明早我们就在附近的集市会合吧,两位请早点休息。

Dunyarzad:Then let's meet at the nearby bazaar first thing tomorrow morning. Have a great night!

派蒙:嗯!晚安,迪娜泽黛!

Paimon:It's a deal! Good night, Dunyarzad!

迪娜泽黛:我恐怕要兴奋得睡不着了呢,呵呵,明天见。

Dunyarzad:I may be too excited to fall asleep tonight. See you tomorrow.

派蒙:我好像也变得特别期待了,花神诞祭上有没有好吃的呀?

Paimon:Paimon's starting to really look forward to the Sabzeruz Festival, too! Will there be lots of yummy food?

派蒙:不行不行,再说就要饿得睡不着了,得赶紧睡觉才行。我们去屋里吧,旅行者。

Paimon:Oh no, no... Thinking about food is just gonna keep Paimon up all night. The earlier we sleep, the better. Let's go inside, Traveler.

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:(哈欠)——是不是稍微起的有点晚了?

Paimon:yawn Did we oversleep...?

派蒙:抓紧去找迪娜泽黛会合吧。

Paimon:We should go meet Dunyarzad right away.

到约定地点与迪娜泽黛对话 Go to the appointed place and talk to Dunyarzad

迪娜泽黛:旅行者,派蒙!正等着你们呢。

Dunyarzad:Traveler, Paimon! I've been waiting for you two.

派蒙:早上好,迪娜泽黛,我们好像稍微有些睡过头了,嘿嘿。

Paimon:Good morning, Dunyarzad! We must've overslept a little bit, hehe.

迪娜泽黛:没有,是我来得太早了。

Dunyarzad:Not at all. I arrived early.

迪娜泽黛:呼——这一天可终于到了,每分每秒都像黄金般值得珍惜呀。

Dunyarzad:Phew... Today is finally here! I must cherish every moment as if it were gold.

派蒙:毕竟迪娜泽黛为了这一天付出了很多嘛,可要打起精神好好享受才行!

Paimon:You've worked so hard for this day. You gotta enjoy it to the fullest!

迪娜泽黛:呵呵,没错!只不过昨晚果然还是失眠了,但愿我的身体不会太拖后腿。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, you know it! It's just that... as expected, I had some trouble falling asleep last night. I'm hoping my body won't be too much of an issue today.

迪娜泽黛:那我们走吧?先到那边的摊位上逛逛好了。

Dunyarzad:Well, shall we? Let's start with the stalls over there.

跟随迪娜泽黛 Follow Dunyarzad

迪娜泽黛:有很多商贩自发地来花神诞祭摆摊,并且拒绝了补贴,我们先去捧捧场好了。

Dunyarzad:Many vendors came out of the blue to support the event, and they insisted on covering costs themselves. Let's go give them some business.

派蒙:拒绝补贴…看来这些商贩眼里也不只有钱呀。

Paimon:They paid for everything out-of-pocket? Sounds like they're not in this just for the Mora.

迪娜泽黛:他们也都说难得有机会为小吉祥草王庆生,气氛比钱更重要,呵呵。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, they all said that contributing to a lively festival atmosphere is more important than money, especially since we don't often get to celebrate Lesser Lord Kusanali's birthday.

派蒙:欸!那边好像在卖吃的,快去瞧瞧!

Paimon:Ooh, they're selling food over that way! Let's go take a look!

与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad

迪娜泽黛:这是…卖「七鲜桌」菜品的摊位呢。

Dunyarzad:This is... a stall offering foods from the Haft-Mewa Feast.

阿玛尔:哟吼,您一眼就看出来了啊,我还以为现在知道的人不多了。

Amal:Oh-ho, you could tell straight away! I thought most people nowadays wouldn't know.

派蒙:蘑菇、花、各种果子,怎么…好像都是些素的,有点失望…

Paimon:Mushrooms, flowers, and all kinds of fruit... It's all vegetarian stuff. Paimon's a little disappointed...

派蒙:所以你刚才说的「七鲜桌」是做什么的?

Paimon:So what's the "Haft-Mewa Feast" you mentioned just now?

迪娜泽黛:也是花神诞祭当天的一种习俗哦,曾经的人们家家户户会在餐桌上摆好七种菜品…

Dunyarzad:It's another Sabzeruz Festival tradition. People used to set their tables with seven different foods...

迪娜泽黛:一般来说,最常见的有树王圣体菇、月莲、蔷薇、日落果、劫波莲、香辛果、墩墩桃等等。

Dunyarzad:Generally speaking, the most common selections were foods like Rukkhashava Mushrooms, Nilotpala Lotuses, Sumeru Roses, Sunsettias, Kalpalatas, Harra Fruits, and Zaytun Peaches.

派蒙:原来花神诞祭是吃素的日子吗…

Paimon:So the Sabzeruz Festival is a vegetarian holiday...

迪娜泽黛:呵呵…并不是只能吃素的意思,这七种菜品只是为了象征须弥神明的七种美德。

Dunyarzad:Hehe... You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy the spread. We just use the seven foods to symbolize the seven virtues of the Dendro Archon.

派蒙:唔,我在想…草之国须弥的神明要用各种素菜来象征的话…

Paimon:Wait, but if that's the case... If Sumeru uses vegetarian food to represent the Dendro Archon...

派蒙:火之国的祭典上会不会都是烤禽肉、烤丸子、烤肉排之类的…

Paimon:Then wouldn't the Pyro Archon's festival be full of food like roasted fowl, juicy meatballs, grilled steak...

派蒙:旅行者,我们把去纳塔的行程提前吧!

Paimon:Traveler, we have to go to Natlan as soon as possible!

迪娜泽黛:哈哈哈…希望你能如愿,派蒙。

Dunyarzad:Hahaha... I hope your wish comes true one day, Paimon.

派蒙:好啦,我们去别的摊位再看看吧?

Paimon:Thanks! Alright, how about we also check out some of these other stalls?

齐米亚:要试试看「炼金占卜」吗,几位。

Kimiya:Dear customers, would you like to try your hand at alchemical divination?

派蒙:「炼金占卜」?听起来是一种奇妙的组合。

Paimon:What's alchemical divination? Those two things sound like they'd be fun to try together.

齐米亚:对吧?我刚接触的时候也这么觉得,传说是由小吉祥草王发明的,其中充满了玄妙呢。

Kimiya:Right? I thought the same when I first heard about it. It is said to be a mysterious craft invented by none other than Lesser Lord Kusanali herself.

派蒙:那…这个具体要怎么做?

Paimon:So... how does it work?

齐米亚:过程很简单,请客人随便从身上取两件能够作为炼金材料的东西,然后我随便进行一次炼金。

Kimiya:It's quite simple. After you give me any two alchemical reagents, I'll use them to perform a random transmutation.

派蒙:真是随便呐,这么随便的话岂不是肯定会炼金失败?

Paimon:Sure sounds random... So random that it'll probably fail.

齐米亚:失败就对了,这种占卜方式就是根据炼金失败后的灰尘的样子来进行解读的。

Kimiya:That is precisely what we need. After the transmutation fails, your one and only diviner here will interpret the remnants.

【选项1】

旅行者:总感觉…很不可信。

Traveler: For some reason... I don't buy it.

【选项2】

旅行者:从头到尾都很随便。

Traveler: This entire thing is way too random.

迪娜泽黛:嗯…小吉祥草王的观点中,万事万物都存在着相互联系,一切事物都可以指向「命运」,这也是一种古老的智慧呢。

Dunyarzad:Well... According to Lesser Lord Kusanali, everything is interconnected, and all that occurs can be traced back to fate. You can say this is a pearl of old wisdom.

派蒙:怎么好像迪娜泽黛这么一说,就显得靠谱多了,你们是串通好的吧?

Paimon:Why does everything sound so much more credible when Dunyarzad says it? Are you guys working together?

齐米亚:原来还有这样的深意,这位小姐懂的可真多。如何,你们要试试看吗?

Kimiya:So that's the true wisdom behind it! This young lady sure knows her stuff. So, how about it? Want to give it a try?

旅行者:那就试试吧。

Traveler:Alright, I guess I can give it a go.

将占卜材料交给齐米亚 Give the divination materials to Kimiya

与齐米亚对话 Talk to Kimiya

齐米亚:好嘞,稍等…嗯…是「月亮」。

Kimiya:Okay, one moment... Hmm... It's the Moon.

派蒙:我也看看…是吗?我怎么觉得是一张饼被人咬了一口的样子。

Paimon:Paimon wants to take a look too... Is it...? It looks more like a pie that Paimon bit into.

齐米亚:嗯…「月亮」一般来说,意味着…意味着…等一下…

Kimiya:Hmm... Generally speaking, the Moon signifies... It means... Wait a moment...

派蒙:他是不是在偷偷翻书呢…

Paimon:Is he really looking it up in a book...

齐米亚:哦,我想起来了,意味着「虚幻」与「谎言」。

Kimiya:Oh, I remember now. It means illusions and lies.

迪娜泽黛:「虚幻」与「谎言」…听起来好像不是什么好的结果…

Dunyarzad:Illusions and lies...? That sounds rather ominous...

齐米亚:嗯,不过书里说,只要相信自己的直觉,克服心中的恐惧,太阳就一定会升起来。

Kimiya:Yes, but this book says that if you trust your intuition and overcome your fears, the sun will surely rise.

派蒙:他已经不掩饰自己翻书的事了呢。

Paimon:He's not even trying to hide his book anymore.

迪娜泽黛:…果然命运永远只会给你看到表象,还是要靠自己走到「结局」。呵呵,真是谢谢你了,我会参考的。

Dunyarzad:...Naturally, fate will only ever show you the beginning of a journey. It is up to you to forge your own ending. Hehe, thank you so much. I'll keep that in mind.

齐米亚:啊…哪里哪里,我也不过是现学现卖而已,哈哈…哈哈…

Kimiya:Oh, it's nothing. I'm just learning as I go, haha... ha...

派蒙:好像也还挺有趣的,走吧,我们去下一站。

Paimon:Guess that was still pretty interesting. Okay, on to the next stall.

跟随迪娜泽黛 Follow Dunyarzad

迪娜泽黛:说起来在很久很久之前的过去,花神诞祭当天可是非常喧闹的。

Dunyarzad:They say the Sabzeruz Festival was very lively a long, long time ago.

迪娜泽黛:会有超大号的花车在城巡游,一路上的人们都在抛洒鲜花、糖果和美酒,花车就这样一路开往奥摩斯港…

Dunyarzad:Large flower carriages used to parade through the city. As they headed towards Port Ormos, people would throw flowers, candy, and liquor all along the way...

派蒙:迪娜泽黛的眼睛好像在闪闪发光欸。

Paimon:Dunyarzad's eyes are sparkling right now!

迪娜泽黛:呵呵,有些向往罢了。不过我相信,妮露的花神之舞也不会逊于那种场面的。

Dunyarzad:sigh I wish I could have seen that spectacle. But if you ask me, I'm sure Nilou's Dance of Sabzeruz will be just as impressive!

与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad

孩子们:法里斯!法里斯!

Children:Farris! Farris!

毗伽尔:哟吼,兵士们,要好好列阵才有雅尔达糖的奖赏。

Vihar:Atten-tion! Soldiers, fall into formation if you want any Yalda Candies!

派蒙:好怪的帽子,好怪的人。

Paimon:It's a weird guy with a weird hat.

孩子们:欸,是迪娜泽黛姐姐!

Children:Hey, it's Dunyarzad!

毗伽尔:哈哈哈…迪娜泽黛小姐,你对孩子们的吸引力可比雅尔达糖果还要强啊。

Vihar:Hahaha... Miss Dunyarzad, the children love you even more than Yalda Candies.

毗伽尔:准备花神诞祭的这短短几天里,孩子们就都喜欢上你了。

Vihar:In the few short days it took to prepare for the Sabzeruz Festival, the children have all grown very fond of you.

迪娜泽黛:咳咳…啊,神圣的花之骑士,您居然知晓我的名字,可真是荣幸!

Dunyarzad:Uh... Ah, hallowed Knight of Flowers, it is an honor that you know my name!

毗伽尔:啊…啊、咳咳,哟吼,那当然,我以花之骑士法里斯的名义,赞许你对伟大的花神诞日做出的贡献。

Vihar:A—Ah, ahem... Atten-tion! In the name of Farris, the Knight of Flowers, I commend you on your contributions to the glorious Sabzeruz Festival.

毗伽尔:好了,小小的兵士们,把雅尔达糖的奖赏拿好,心怀对小吉祥草王的忠诚,解散吧!

Vihar:Alright, little soldiers, take your Yalda Candies and don't forget your loyalty to Lesser Lord Kusanali. Dismissed!

孩子们:是!法里斯骑士!

Children:Yes, Knight Farris!

派蒙:这演的是哪一出呀…

Paimon:Uh... Just what is going on here...

迪娜泽黛:呵呵,花之骑士法里斯也算是花神诞祭的一种象征,只不过曾经扮演花之骑士的人是坐在花车上的,非常受孩子们欢迎。

Dunyarzad:Hehe. Farris, the Knight of Flowers, is another Sabzeruz Festival icon, and one immensely popular with children. In the past, the actor portraying Farris would also sit on a flower carriage.

毗伽尔:多亏迪娜泽黛小姐的赞助,孩子们的童年才能留下这样有趣的回忆啊。

Vihar:It's all thanks to Miss Dunyarzad's sponsorship that the children can make such wonderful memories today.

迪娜泽黛:你也辛苦了,毗伽尔。

Dunyarzad:As are we to you, Vihar.

毗伽尔:不会不会,哦对了,你们要不要来点雅尔达糖果,也算是祭典上的特色。我这边正好准备了一些糖果盒子,看看要选哪个。

Vihar:Not at all! Oh, speaking of tradition, do you want some Yalda Candies? They're a festival staple, and I happen to have some boxes readied here. Take a look and pick whichever one you want.

派蒙:要哪个…这些看起来不都一样吗?

Paimon:Whichever one... Don't these boxes all look the same?

毗伽尔:哈哈,乐趣可就在这里,每个盒子都装着随机一种口味,选到什么全凭运气。糖果有堇瓜味,香辛果味,日落果味…

Vihar:Haha, this is the fun part. Each box contains a random flavor — it's up to the luck of the draw. Flavors include Lavender Melon, Harra Fruit, Sunsettia...

派蒙:听起来还不错…

Paimon:Ooh, those all sound pretty good...

毗伽尔:…然后还有蜥蜴尾巴味和鬼兜虫味。

Vihar:...And there's also Lizard Tail and Onikabuto.

派蒙:欸!这两个味道是怎么回事啊!

Paimon:Huh!? What's up with those two flavors?

迪娜泽黛:鬼兜虫味的雅尔达糖果会比蜥蜴尾巴口味稍微辣一点。

Dunyarzad:Onikabuto is a little spicier than Lizard Tail.

派蒙:迪娜泽黛你、你居然还都吃过!唔…那就让旅行者帮忙选吧,我要日落果味的!

Paimon:Dunyarzad, y—you tried them before! Hmm... Traveler, help Paimon pick one. Paimon wants the Sunsettia flavor!

【选项1】

旅行者:又不是我帮忙就一定可以选中…

Traveler: I doubt I'll be able to get the exact flavor you want...

【选项2】

旅行者:选错了可不能怪我。

Traveler: Don't blame me if I choose the wrong one.

派蒙:没事没事,我相信你!

Paimon:It's alright, Paimon believes in you!

迪娜泽黛:我也觉得旅行者应该很擅长这个,呵呵。

Dunyarzad:Hehe, I also believe in your intuition.

毗伽尔:好~!那这五个糖果盒,从左到右是一号到五号,你选几号呢?

Vihar:Great! These boxes of candy are numbered one to five from left to right. Which one do you want?

【选项1】

旅行者:一号。

Traveler: Number one.

毗伽尔:哟吼,很遗憾,是蜥蜴尾巴口味的。

Vihar:Atten-tion! That's unfortunately Lizard Tail.

【选项2】

旅行者:二号。

Traveler: Number two.

毗伽尔:哟吼,很遗憾,是香辛果口味的。

Vihar:Atten-tion! That's unfortunately Harra Fruit.

【选项3】

旅行者:三号。

Traveler: Number three.

毗伽尔:哟吼,很遗憾,是堇瓜口味的。

Vihar:Atten-tion! That's unfortunately Lavender Melon.

【选项4】

旅行者:四号。

Traveler: Number four.

毗伽尔:唔~!不简单嘛,刚好是日落果口味。

Vihar:Haha, excellent work! That is indeed Sunsettia.

派蒙:我就说你能从那么多大战中活下来,运气一定超级好,果然如此!

Paimon:Paimon bet you survived so many epic battles because you had incredible luck, and Paimon was right!

毗伽尔:哟吼,日落果口味的糖,请拿好!

Vihar:Atten-tion! Here's your Sunsettia-flavored candy!

派蒙:嘿嘿,谢谢糖之骑士!

Paimon:Hehe, thanks a lot, Knight of Candies!

【选项5】

旅行者:五号。

Traveler: Number five.

毗伽尔:哟吼,很遗憾,是鬼兜虫口味的。

Vihar:Atten-tion! That's unfortunately Onikabuto.

派蒙:唉…本来以为你能从那么多大战中活下来,运气一定超级好呢,看来也不过如此嘛。

Paimon:sigh Paimon thought you survived so many epic battles because you had incredible luck, but looks like Paimon was wrong.

毗伽尔:日落果口味的糖其实在四号盒子。这样吧,毕竟节日还是大家开心更重要,这两盒糖果你们就都拿去吧!

Vihar:The Sunsettia-flavored candy was in box number four. How about this? The most important thing is that everyone has a good time at the festival, so please take both boxes!

派蒙:真的可以吗!谢谢糖之骑士!

Paimon:Really!? Thanks a lot, Knight of Candies!

毗伽尔:是花之骑士啊喂!不是糖之骑士!

Vihar:It's Knight of Flowers! Not Knight of Candies!

迪娜泽黛:哈哈哈…派蒙给了这位没有花车的花之骑士致命的一击呢。

Dunyarzad:Hehe... Paimon really wilted the carriage-less Knight of Flowers.

派蒙:都差不多啦,既然领到了糖果,那我们继续走吧?

Paimon:They all basically sound the same! We got our candy, so let's keep going.

迪娜泽黛:哦对了,我有件东西忘记带出来了,正巧你在…

Dunyarzad:Oh, actually, I just remembered that I left something behind. Since you're here...

迪娜泽黛:可以陪我回去拿一趟吗?

Dunyarzad:Can you come with me to get it?

【选项1】

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler: Not a problem.

【选项2】

旅行者:没关系。

Traveler: Sure thing.

派蒙:迪娜泽黛对花神诞祭果然兴奋过头了吧,出门才会忘带东西。

Paimon:Dunyarzad, you probably forgot because you're so excited about the Sabzeruz Festival!

迪娜泽黛:哈哈,真不好意思。

Dunyarzad:Haha, how embarrassing.

返回住处附近 Return to the nearby quarters

与镀金旅团成员对话 Talk to the Eremites

巴迪斯:…啧,我们来得太晚了么,居然没蹲到,这大小姐怎么起得这么早。

Badis:...Tch, we're too late. Who knew the little lady was such an early riser.

伊代尔:可不是吗…欸,等等,头儿,你看那个是不是?

Idder:I know, right... Hey, wait a minute. Boss, isn't that her?

巴迪斯:啊,没错没错!运气不错,说着还就送上门来了。

Badis:Oh, that most certainly is! We're in luck. She's walking right into our clutches.

派蒙:是镀金旅团的家伙,看上去很不怀好意…

Paimon:Those Eremites don't look like they're up to any good...

迪娜泽黛:…你们是谁?好像不是呼玛伊家雇佣你们的吧?

Dunyarzad:...Who are you? I don't believe the Homayanis hired you?

巴迪斯:呵,确实,我们还没收过呼玛伊家族的钱…不过现在把你给抓了的话,呼玛伊家会出多少钱来赎你呢?

Badis:Heh, that's right. We haven't received any of their Mora, but... I wonder how much the Homayanis would shell out to get you back?

派蒙:原来是一群绑匪吗!旅行者,快保护迪娜泽黛!

Paimon:They're a gang of kidnappers! Traveler, hurry and protect Dunyarzad!

【选项1】

旅行者:别担心…

Traveler: We'll be fine...

【选项2】

旅行者:专业人士早就到了。

Traveler: Professional here, ready to go.

迪希雅:可是你们有没有想过,有位你们惹不起的同行,早就收过呼玛伊家的钱呢?

Dehya:Hey! Did you scumbags even consider that the Homayanis might've hired a merc that outclasses you?

巴迪斯:你是…迪希雅!?「炽鬃之狮」迪希雅…怪不得佣兵圈子里好久没有你的消息,原来是被「拴在家里」了。

Badis:You're... Dehya!? Dehya the Flame-Mane... No wonder we mercs haven't heard anything about you for so long. You sold your unruly mane to the highest bidder.

迪娜泽黛:请不要出言不逊,迪希雅是对我们呼玛伊家有恩情在先,才开始了合作关系…

Dunyarzad:Don't speak so disrespectfully. My family started working with her as gratitude for her past kindness to us...

迪希雅:没关系,迪娜泽黛小姐,只是佣兵间的小小互露獠牙而已。只要一动手,野狗们就会露出真面目了。

Dehya:Don't worry about it, my lady. Just some friendly banter between mercs. One punch and those rabid dogs will expose themselves for what they really are.

巴迪斯:哼,这么长时间过去,你的爪牙也早该生锈了吧?可别把话说得太满!

Badis:Hmph, aren't your claws all dull by now? Don't get too cocky!

迪希雅:旅行者,你带迪娜泽黛小姐先走吧。

Dehya:Traveler, take Miss Dunyarzad to a safe location.

派蒙:不,他们人多,我们也留下来帮忙吧!

Paimon:No, we're gonna stay and help. There's too many of them!

【选项1】

旅行者:这里确实不能确保安全。

Traveler: We can't guarantee anyone's safety here.

【选项2】

旅行者:保证雇主安全才是迪希雅最关心的。

Traveler: Dehya's top priority is her employer's safety.

派蒙:嗯…也的确如此,那、那好吧!

Paimon:Hm... You're right. Alright, fine!

迪娜泽黛:请千万要小心,迪希雅。

Dunyarzad:Please be careful, Dehya.

迪希雅:不要浪费注意力在我身上,保护好自己,这是我的工作。解决掉他们之后,我会去找你们的。

Dehya:Don't waste your time worrying about me — this is my job. Look out for yourself. After I've wiped the floor with them, I'll go find you all.

在限定时间内逃离 Escape within the time limit

与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad

迪娜泽黛:咳咳…咳咳…

Dunyarzad:cough cough

派蒙:迪娜泽黛,你还好吗,看起来有些虚弱的样子,是被吓到了吗?

Paimon:Dunyarzad, are you okay? You look a little pale. Are you in shock?

迪娜泽黛:没事…刚才有些运动过度了而已,我的身体一直都是这个样子…

Dunyarzad:I—I'm fine... My body always reacts like this whenever I exert myself too much...

派蒙:真的没关系吗…

Paimon:You sure you're okay...?

迪娜泽黛:呼…一会儿休息一下就好。我主要还是担心迪希雅,毕竟都是因为我的任性…

Dunyarzad:Phew... I'll be fine after some rest. I'm more worried about Dehya... After all, none of this would've happened if I hadn't insisted on coming out today...

【选项1】

旅行者:放心,她很强。

Traveler: Don't worry, she's tough.

【选项2】

旅行者:迪希雅也认同你的做法才保护你的。

Traveler: She's protecting you because she agrees with you.

派蒙:是啊,放心吧!

Paimon:Yeah, don't worry!

你和迪娜泽黛在附近等候了一会儿…

You and Dunyarzad wait nearby for a while...

迪希雅:小姐,旅行者,你们在这儿啊。

Dehya:My lady, Traveler, found ya.

派蒙:迪希雅!这么快就解决了呀。

Paimon:Dehya! You took care of 'em so fast.

迪希雅:周围还有没有同伙,或者说刚才有没有人跟踪你们?

Dehya:Any more of them? Or rather, did anyone follow you?

旅行者:我刚刚确认过了,没有。

Traveler:No, I just checked.

迪娜泽黛:迪希雅,你的手臂…!

Dunyarzad:Dehya, your arm...!

迪希雅:哦?这个啊,我没事,一点点擦伤罢了。原本他们应该不可能伤得到我的,只是手上这把新的大剑还用得不太顺手而已。

Dehya:Oh, this? I'm fine — it's just a scratch. Normally, they wouldn't have been able to land a hit on me at all, but I'm still getting used to this new greatsword.

迪娜泽黛:请让我仔细看看…

Dunyarzad:Please let me take a closer look...

迪希雅:好啦好啦,都说没事了,雇佣兵没你想的那么娇贵。

Dehya:C'mon, it's nothing. Us mercs aren't as fragile as you think.

迪娜泽黛:还有你说新的大剑?你之前一直用的那把怎么了吗?

Dunyarzad:Hold on, you said something about a new greatsword? What happened to the one you were using before?

迪希雅:啊…这个…嗯…就是之前手头有点紧啦,不得已把它卖了而已,偶尔也会有这种事啦。

Dehya:Uh... About that... Well... I sold it 'cause I was low on Mora. Stuff like this happens every now and then.

迪娜泽黛:难道说…最后一批场地布设经费的来源,那笔不明来由的钱是…

Dunyarzad:It can't be... The anonymous donation that was used for the venue's final round of preparations...

迪希雅:欸…嘿嘿…

Dehya:sigh Hehe...

迪娜泽黛:……

Dunyarzad:...

迪希雅:啊,喂,迪娜泽黛小姐,我可没想把你弄哭的啊。弄哭雇主该不会要扣我的佣金吧?

Dehya:Uh, hey, Miss Dunyarzad, I wasn't trying to make you cry. I'm not gonna lose my commission because I made my employer cry, am I?

迪娜泽黛:…噗…呵呵…好吧,弄哭雇主不会扣你的佣金,但是擅自变卖装备还有为了我受伤的事,我要再评估一下。

Dunyarzad:...Pfft... Hehe... Okay, making your employer cry won't affect your commission, but selling your weapon without permission and getting hurt... I'll have to re-evaluate your performance.

迪希雅:哈哈哈…你可真不讲道理啊,小姐。

Dehya:Hahaha... You're so unreasonable, my lady.

迪娜泽黛:哈哈哈…

Dunyarzad:Hahaha...

迪娜泽黛:…真的谢谢你,迪希雅。

Dunyarzad:...Thank you very much, Dehya.

迪希雅:…欸,别这样啦,我这个人很容易害羞的,多不好意思啊。

Dehya:... sigh Don't be like that. I get embarrassed really easily.

迪娜泽黛:咳咳咳…

Dunyarzad:cough cough

派蒙:迪娜泽黛又身体不舒服了吗?

Paimon:Are you feeling unwell again, Dunyarzad?

迪希雅:小姐,你的病情…旅行者,麻烦你带她去休息一下吧,附近我还要再侦查侦查,以防有同伙埋伏。

Dehya:My lady, your condition... Traveler, can you take her somewhere to rest? I'll look around the area to make sure we're safe from an ambush.

【选项1】

旅行者:没问题。

Traveler: No problem.

【选项2】

旅行者:交给我吧。

Traveler: Leave it to me.

迪娜泽黛:真是…麻烦大家了…

Dunyarzad:Truly... I'm sorry for the trouble, everyone...

带迪娜泽黛到附近休息 Take Dunyarzad somewhere nearby and rest

迪娜泽黛:呼——呼——

Dunyarzad:pant Phew...

派蒙:好些了吗,迪娜泽黛?

Paimon:Are you feeling better, Dunyarzad?

迪娜泽黛:嗯,好多了,就在这里再休息一会儿就好。

Dunyarzad:Yes, much better. Just give me a few moments, and I'll be good to go.

【选项1】

旅行者:提到你的病情,刚才迪希雅的表情…

Traveler: Dehya's expression just now, when she mentioned your condition...

【选项2】

旅行者:你的病情究竟有多严重?

Traveler: Just how serious is your illness?

迪娜泽黛:…原来你们有这么关心我的病情吗,那我也的确不好意思再继续隐瞒下去了。

Dunyarzad:...I didn't realize you were concerned about it. I guess I shouldn't continue to keep it a secret.

迪娜泽黛:我其实…天生便患有魔鳞病,到现在已经发展到末期了。

Dunyarzad:I was actually... born with Eleazar. It's terminal now.

旅行者:魔鳞病!

Traveler:Eleazar!

派蒙:居然会是魔鳞病…

Paimon:Can't believe it's Eleazar...

迪娜泽黛:哦?看来二位对魔鳞病早就有所了解,那也应该知道它的严重性吧。

Dunyarzad:Oh? You've already heard of Eleazar. In that case, you probably know about its severity.

迪娜泽黛:目前为止须弥的技术尚无法治愈,只能通过环境疗法拖延它的发展…

Dunyarzad:Sumeru's current medical advancements still haven't been able to find a cure. The disease's progression can only be delayed through environmental therapy...

派蒙:迪娜泽黛…

Paimon:Dunyarzad...

迪娜泽黛:不用那么悲伤啦,我从来都是以自己患有魔鳞病为前提在活着的,其实早就完全接受这件事了。

Dunyarzad:There's no need to be sad. I've always lived with Eleazar, and I came to terms with it a long time ago.

迪娜泽黛:不过相比自己患有魔鳞病的事实本身,更让我痛苦的还是它对我的生活产生的影响。

Dunyarzad:Compared to the simple fact that I am afflicted with this, its effects on my life have been much more painful.

迪娜泽黛:我知道家人都是很爱我的,他们竭尽全力给予我最好的环境,让我的寿命延长再延长…可我知道…那一天终究会到来的。

Dunyarzad:I know that my family loves me dearly. They've done all they can to provide the best environment for me, so that I can live for that much longer. However, I know... I will one day succumb to this.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

迪娜泽黛:你知道吗,这次逃出来之前…在那幢宅子以外的世界,甚至完全不知道我的存在。

Dunyarzad:Did you know? Before I ran away from home this time... the world outside of my home didn't even know that I existed.

迪娜泽黛:从年幼时起,我每天只能坐在床上,呆呆地望着窗外。

Dunyarzad:Since I was a child, all I could do was sit on my bed and stare at everything outside of my window.

迪娜泽黛:这次出逃,想必我的家人会对我又焦急又失望吧,但我…只是不想留下遗憾而已。

Dunyarzad:I'm sure my family is worried and disappointed in me for running away, but I... I just didn't wanna have any regrets.

迪娜泽黛:我想要与人相遇,对我来说,相遇就已经是无比美好的事情了。

Dunyarzad:I wanted to meet other people. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than being able to meet and speak with others.

迪娜泽黛:更别说那些为花神诞祭做准备的充实时光,参加花神诞祭的人们脸上的笑容,还有像迪希雅和你们一样…在支持着我的朋友…

Dunyarzad:Not to mention the incredible time spent preparing for the festival, the joy on everyone's faces here, and all the support I've received from friends like Dehya...

迪娜泽黛:如此一来,就算那一天真的到来,也不需要那么难过了。

Dunyarzad:This way, when my final day does arrive, it will be less sorrowful.

迪娜泽黛:至少现在会有好多好多的人,记得我在这个世界上存在过,对吧?

Dunyarzad:At the very least, many people will remember that I once existed in this world, right?

【选项1】

旅行者:没错,我会记得你。

Traveler: Yes. I will remember you.

【选项2】

旅行者:别这么说,你会有更多快乐时光的。

Traveler: Don't say that. You still have happy times yet to come.

派蒙:只、只要你不会忘了我,我也不会忘了你的!啊…不对,就算你忘了我,我也会记得你的!

Paimon:A—As long as you don't forget Paimon, Paimon also won't forget about you! Ah... No, even if you forget Paimon, Paimon will still remember you!

迪娜泽黛:呵呵…太谢谢你们了。真是不好意思,说了些丧气话,都有点不像我了。

Dunyarzad:Hehe... Thank you two so much. I apologize for the depressing conversation. This is... This is out-of-character for me.

迪娜泽黛:其实,我能这样做的勇气,也都是拜小吉祥草王所赐。若是没有她的鼓励,我恐怕迈不出那一步。

Dunyarzad:To be honest, Lesser Lord Kusanali gave me the courage to do all of this. If it weren't for her encouragement, I wouldn't have taken that first step.

【选项1】

旅行者:是你自己没有被病痛打倒。

Traveler: You're the one who has remained resolute in the face of your illness.

【选项2】

旅行者:没有放弃就真的很了不起。

Traveler: You're already so strong for never giving up.

迪娜泽黛:…嗯,生命中永远会有令人懊恼的事,但我知道,我们是为了不留遗憾而活着的,对吗?

Dunyarzad:...Thanks. There will always be frustrations in life, but I know that the point of living is not to leave behind any regrets.

【选项1】

旅行者:没错。

Traveler: Right.

【选项2】

旅行者:很棒的想法。

Traveler: That's a wonderful mindset.

迪娜泽黛:哦,对了!是不是快到时间了!

Dunyarzad:Oh, right! Isn't it almost time?

派蒙:怎么啦,到什么时间了!

Paimon:Huh? Almost time for what?

迪娜泽黛:花神之舞好像就要开始了吧?这可是整个花神诞祭我最最期待的环节啊。

Dunyarzad:Isn't the Dance of Sabzeruz about to begin? It's the part of the festival that I've been looking forward to the most...

迪娜泽黛:妮露会用最优雅的舞姿重现神话中的场面,花神诞日在喝彩与祝福声中划上完美句点…

Dunyarzad:Nilou will recreate that legendary scene with her most splendid dancing, and the Sabzeruz Festival will conclude amid everyone's applause and blessings...

迪娜泽黛:这样一来,我的心愿也就…

Dunyarzad:And with that, my wish will also...

派蒙:那还等什么呀,快到舞台那边去吧!

Paimon:Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to the stage!

迪娜泽黛:…嗯!应该还来得及!

Dunyarzad:...Yeah! We should still make it in time!

前往大巴扎观看花神之舞 Go to the Grand Bazaar and see the Dance of Sabzeruz

塞塔蕾:…这类演出早有法令,未经报备不许擅自举办,难道你不了解么?

Setaria:...Were you not aware that the law prohibits this type of performance from taking place without prior permission?

派蒙:那边是…有人在训斥妮露的样子。

Paimon:Over there... Someone's yelling at Nilou.

迪娜泽黛:我好像看到了教令院的大贤者…他怎么会亲自过来的?

Dunyarzad:I think I just saw the Akademiya's Grand Sage... Why is he here in person?

妮露:可是,花神之舞是花神诞祭的固定环节,不能出演的话就…

Nilou:But the Dance of Sabzeruz is one of the key parts of the Sabzeruz Festival. If we can't perform it...

塞塔蕾:花神诞祭…私下举办大规模的神明祭祀活动也是明令禁止的吧?主办权只能在教令院手上。

Setaria:The Sabzeruz Festival... The law also prohibits the private hosting of large-scale, religious festivals. Only the Akademiya can host such an event.

塞塔蕾:你再继续这样坚持,我们也不得不下令查办所有花神诞祭的组织者了…

Setaria:If you continue to resist, we will have to order an investigation into every single event organizer...

塞塔蕾:大贤者原本就已经网开一面了,请你识趣一些。

Setaria:The Grand Sage has already granted you much leniency. I advise that you exercise tact.

妮露:怎么…怎么能这样…

Nilou:How... How did things turn out like this...

迪娜泽黛:花神诞祭原本就是教令院应该举办的,是他们这么多年来没有尽责才对,我要找他们理论…

Dunyarzad:The Akademiya was originally responsible for the Sabzeruz Festival, but they've failed this responsibility for many years. I need to speak with them...

【选项1】

旅行者:不要去,解释权是在他们手上的。

Traveler: Don't go. They have the final say in all of this.

【选项2】

旅行者:当心他们恼羞成怒。

Traveler: If we force their hand too much, the situation may get ugly.

迪娜泽黛:…虽然难以接受,但你说得也对,事情只会更加麻烦。

Dunyarzad:...This is a hard pill to swallow, but... sigh, you're right. Things would only get worse.

阿扎尔:艺术…舞蹈…在这智慧与理性的国度,去追求这些轻浮而虚无的东西,不会觉得羞耻么?

Azar:Art... Dance... Aren't you ashamed of pursuing such frivolous and meaningless activities in this land of knowledge and reason?

阿扎尔:对于一切追求真实、真相与真理的学者,神明为其创造了须弥城这座天堂…而你们这样的人却想将它玷污。

Azar:Our Archon created the utopia that is Sumeru City for all scholars who sought validity, verity, and truth... while people like you wish to defile it.

妮露:不,我相信神明也从来没有厌弃过艺术,就像花神曾经献舞给我们的神明一样…

Nilou:No, I believe that our Archon never rejected the arts. Even the Goddess of Flowers dedicated a dance to her...

阿扎尔:以你的学识,我不认为你具备与我辩论的资格。你现在该做的,是尽快找人把这些可笑的布置撤掉。

Azar:With your lack of intellectual credentials, I do not believe you are qualified to debate with me. What you should be doing is finding workers to tear down this ridiculous eyesore.

阿扎尔:回去之后,让书记官在下次「识藏日」前拟定好禁止公开艺术表演的法令,届时再通过虚空公布给民众。

Azar:When we return, have the Scribe draft an ordinance before the next Jnagarbha Day that prohibits public art performances. We will announce it to the public later via the Akasha.

塞塔蕾:是,我回去就通知。

Setaria:Understood. I will inform him when I return.

阿扎尔:……

Azar:...

阿扎尔:花神诞祭…你们就好好庆祝神明的诞生吧。

Azar:The Sabzeruz Festival... Go celebrate the birth of that god to your heart's content.

派蒙:妮露,你还好吧?

Paimon:Nilou, are you okay?

妮露:啊,迪娜泽黛,你们刚才看到了吗,大贤者要求我们停止演出…

Nilou:Oh, Dunyarzad. You all saw that just now...? The Grand Sage ordered us to stop the performance...

迪娜泽黛:嗯…

Dunyarzad:Yeah...

妮露:我们去换个地方演出吧,找一个教令院的人找不到我们的地方,啊不过要怎么通知观众…气氛和布景也…

Nilou:Let's go somewhere the Akademiya can't find us and perform there... Ahh, but how do we let everyone know... And what about the atmosphere and the stage...

妮露:或者我们干脆找人拦在外面,不让他们来打断表演…唔…不对,刚才他们还威胁要查办组织者,被发现的话…

Nilou:Or we could get people to block them off so they can't interrupt the performance... Agh... No, they just threatened to investigate the organizers. If we were caught...

迪娜泽黛:好啦,妮露,没关系的。

Dunyarzad:Nilou, it's alright. Don't worry about it.

妮露:可是,迪娜泽黛,你一直那么期待这次的花神之舞,我知道这次花神诞祭对你很重要,我不想你留下遗憾…

Nilou:But you've been looking forward to the Dance of Sabzeruz so much, and I know how important this festival is to you. I don't want you to have any regrets...

迪娜泽黛:没事,妮露能这样为我考虑,我就已经很幸福了。

Dunyarzad:It's okay. Seeing you care this much about my feelings is more than enough.

迪娜泽黛:如今继续进行花神诞祭的话,的确太冒险了,我不想连累大家…

Dunyarzad:It would be too risky to continue the Sabzeruz Festival at this point. I don't want to get everyone in trouble...

妮露:…好吧,那下次,下次花神诞祭你还能从家里逃出来的吧?下次我们一定想办法让花神诞祭圆满!

Nilou:...If you say so, but... You can sneak out for the next Sabzeruz Festival, right? We'll make sure the next one is a smashing success!

迪娜泽黛:下次吗…

Dunyarzad:sigh The next one...

迪娜泽黛:…嗯!好啊好啊,那我们就说定了!一定会圆满的!

Dunyarzad:...Yes! Okay, it's a promise! It WILL be a smashing success!

派蒙:想不到结果居然会这样,那些不解风情的贤者们…

Paimon:Paimon can't believe this is how things turned out. Those heartless geezers...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们还有可以做的吗?

Traveler: Is there anything else we can do?

【选项2】

旅行者:再想想办法吧?

Traveler: Should we try to think of another way?

迪娜泽黛:真的不必了,这也是没有办法的事。

Dunyarzad:It really is okay. There's nothing we can do about it.

迪娜泽黛:…不过,没能看到妮露的花神之舞,果然还是有些遗憾呢。

Dunyarzad:sigh Still... I'd be lying if I said I had no regrets. I would have loved to see Nilou's dance.

花神诞祭在遗憾的氛围中被迫中止了…

The Sabzeruz Festival was forced to come to an unfortunately abrupt end...

返回住处休息 Return to the accommodation and rest

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:唉,今天发生了好多事呀,可惜最后这样遗憾收场…

Paimon:sigh A lot happened today... It's a shame the festival ended the way it did...

派蒙:虽然妮露和迪娜泽黛约好,要让明年的花神诞祭圆满…可是迪娜泽黛的时间…

Paimon:Nilou and Dunyarzad promised to make the next Sabzeruz Festival a success... But Dunyarzad is running out of time...

【选项1】

旅行者:迪娜泽黛自己应该也清楚。

Traveler: I'm sure she knows that very well.

【选项2】

旅行者:这次可能是无法弥补的遗憾了。

Traveler: This may be a regret that can never be resolved.

派蒙:是呀…唉…

Paimon:Yeah... sigh

在你们不知道的地方,某个计划正在推行…

A plan has been set in motion somewhere unknown to you...

???:「嘀——」

???:beep

???:已确保全部连接,构建最高稳定性架构。

???:All connections have been secured to construct the most stable framework possible.

???:「计划」进入最关键阶段,从「——」中开始进行力量导出。

???:The project has entered its most critical phase. Power has begun to flow from __.

最后更新于