空幻回响的花神诞祭 The Empty Illusions of the Sabzeruz Festival
在你的记忆里,似乎从来没有尝试过到城外去,这令人感到好奇。今天的你决定进行尝试… In your memory, you never seem to have tried to go outside the city, which is curious. Today you decide to try...
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:…记忆回来了!
Paimon:...Our memories are back!
旅行者:走吧,今天试着到城外去。
Traveler:Let's go and try to leave the city today.
派蒙:…那个…嗯…该从哪里跟你解释呢…
Paimon:...About that... Well, where should Paimon begin...
旅行者:嗯?派蒙想说什么?
Traveler:Huh? Paimon, what do you mean?
纳西妲:旅行者,除了刚才你拿回的记忆之外,还有额外的一段信息是留给你的。
Nahida:Traveler, aside from your memories that were just restored, I have another message for you.
旅行者:额外的信息?谁留给我的?
Traveler:Another message? From who?
纳西妲:你听了就知道了。
Nahida:Listen to it and you'll understand.
旅行者:「…无法回头…那里有众多的『空间』,『须弥城的花神诞日』只是其中一个…」
Traveler:"...Can't go back... There are countless spaces here. Our Sabzeruz Festival in Sumeru City is just one of them..."
旅行者:这是…我自己的声音!?
Traveler:This is... my own voice!?
派蒙:旅行者,你应该有两天的记忆空白,我来给你讲讲究竟发生了什么吧…
Paimon:Traveler, you should be missing two days' worth of memories. Paimon will fill you in...
时间回到两天之前。
Two days ago.
派蒙:…是时候兑现昨天的计划了吧?
Paimon:...It's time to carry out our plan from yesterday!
旅行者:走吧,今天试着到城外去。
Traveler:Let's go and try to leave the city today.
派蒙:走,我们出发吧。
Paimon:Okay, let's go!
前往城门附近,寻找出城的办法 Head to the city gate to find a way out
商人:…凭什么不让出城啊,教令院又在搞什么名堂。
Merchant:...Why can't we leave the city? What is the Akademiya up to now?
卫兵:别问了,问也没有用。这是大贤者直接下发的指示,有什么事明天再说。
Guard:Don't ask me. It's not like I can tell you anything. This is a direct order from the Grand Sage. Just wait until tomorrow.
商人:我真的很急,奥摩斯港那批货都到了,我不抓紧过去的话,不就白白等着被偷了吗…
Merchant:I have a real emergency. My goods have already arrived at Port Ormos. If I don't hurry, they'll be stolen...
卫兵:那是你自己的事,下次有类似的需求,提前登记上报。
Guard:That's your problem. Make sure you make a request in advance next time.
商人:这、这生意来了哪里是说预见就预见到的啊…唉…
Merchant:B—But it's not like you can just predict business matters in advance... sigh
派蒙:看起来今天的须弥城已经被教令院下令封锁了,毫不意外呢。
Paimon:It looks like the Akademiya already announced a lockdown for Sumeru City today. How completely unsurprising...
派蒙:我们再过去问问吧。
Paimon:Let's go and question them.
派蒙:卫兵大哥,今天为什么不让进出城呀?
Paimon:Hello sir, why can't we leave the city today?
卫兵:刚打发走一个,怎么又来一个…你问我,我也不知道啊。
Guard:Here we go again... Don't ask me, I don't know either.
卫兵:我们接到的命令只是在今天严格禁止出入须弥城,别的什么都没说。
Guard:We just received an order that no one is allowed to enter or exit Sumeru today. They didn't tell us anything else.
【选项1】
旅行者:教令院的目的确实不会让小卒知道。
Traveler: Of course the Akademiya wouldn't share their plans with a pawn.
【选项2】
旅行者:看来教令院那些人根本不信任你嘛。
Traveler: So the Akademiya doesn't trust you at all.
卫兵:激将法也没用,我要是知道这种内部消息,早就不用在这儿风里雨里守着了。
Guard:Hmph, angering me won't get you anywhere. If I had that kind of insider info, I would have left this stupid post a long time ago.
派蒙:那看来是真的不知道。
Paimon:It looks like he really doesn't know.
派蒙:问不出目的,那就还是直接一点吧,找个地方翻墙出去,反正那些卫兵又没有一千只手、一百颗眼睛。
Paimon:If we can't get anything out of him, let's take matters into our own hands. Why don't we climb over the walls? Those guards can't be everywhere at once.
派蒙:这个位置不错,卫兵好像也完全没有注意到我们,那我们就快点…
Paimon:This is a good spot, and the guard hasn't noticed us at all. Let's hurry...
旅行者:派蒙,你留下吧。
Traveler:Paimon, stay here.
派蒙:欸!?为什么呀,你要把我丢下吗?
Paimon:Huh!? Why? Are you going to leave Paimon behind?
【选项1】
旅行者:出城可能会引发记忆变动…
Traveler: Leaving the city might trigger disruptions to our memories...
【选项2】
旅行者:我们需要留下一个人「见证」…
Traveler: We need someone to stay and witness events from this side.
派蒙:可是、可是万一和预想的不一样,你在外面出了什么事,我…我不就帮不了你了?
Paimon:B—But what if things get really weird out there and you get into some trouble? T—Then Paimon won't be able to help you!
派蒙:唔…我知道我帮不上什么忙,但我们一直都是一起的呀?
Paimon:Ugh... Paimon knows that Paimon can't do much, but we've always been together, haven't we?
【选项1】
旅行者:放心吧,派蒙。
Traveler: Don't worry, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:一起出去的话,就和之前没有区别了。
Traveler: If we leave together, it'll just be the same as before.
派蒙:……
Paimon:...
派蒙:…好吧,我等着你。
Paimon:...Okay, Paimon will wait for you.
派蒙:那你快点回来哦,出去看一眼就回来哦!
Paimon:Promise Paimon that you'll come back as soon as possible. Just a quick look!
旅行者:知道啦。
Traveler:Okay, okay...
派蒙:嗯,一定要当心!
Paimon:And please be careful!
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:啊…记忆…
Paimon:Ah... Memories...!
旅行者:走吧,今天试着到城外去。
Traveler:Let's go and try to leave the city today.
派蒙:旅行者!呜…呜…呜哇…!!!
Paimon:Traveler! W—W—Waaaaaah!!!
旅行者:怎、怎么了!派蒙!
Traveler:W—What's wrong, Paimon!?
派蒙:我还以为见不到你了!你突然就消失了呀!
Paimon:Paimon thought Paimon would never see you again! Y—You just disappeared!
派蒙:我在城墙那里等了你好久好久,你一直都不回来!不是约定好看一眼就回来的吗!呜哇…
Paimon:Paimon waited for you for hours and hours at the city wall, and you never came back! You promised Paimon that you were only taking a quick look! sniff
旅行者:我…约定了什么?
Traveler:W—What did I promise?
纳西妲:派蒙,你冷静一点,他/她现在就在这里嘛。而且还一副听不懂的样子。
Nahida:Paimon, calm down. She's/He's here now. I don't think she/he understood what you were saying.
派蒙:呜呜…我不管,我昨天一直想要出去找你,但是你之前又不让我出城…我就又纠结又着急又害怕一直到晚上!
Paimon:sniff... Paimon doesn't care. Paimon wanted to go look for you, but you also said that Paimon should stay... Paimon was so worried and so scared the entire day...
【选项1】
旅行者:虽然不知道我做了什么…
Traveler: Although I don't remember doing any of this...
【选项2】
旅行者:但是,对不起…派蒙。
Traveler: Still... Sorry, Paimon.
旅行者:不会真的丢下你的。
Traveler:I won't leave you behind.
派蒙:…呜…好吧,我就先原谅你吧,你没有真的消失就是最好的事了…我真的很害怕你忽然就到另一个世界去了。
Paimon:sniff ...Okay, Paimon will forgive you. The most important thing is that you didn't actually disappear... Paimon was so scared that you had gone into another world!
纳西妲:好了,那就请派蒙讲一下你的「视角」吧,昨天真正发生的事…
Nahida:Okay, Paimon, can you tell us your perspective of what really happened yesterday...
派蒙讲述了昨天你们的计划…
Paimon describes your plan from yesterday...
纳西妲:原来如此,利用两个人不同的视角吗…
Nahida:I see. Using two people's different perspectives...
派蒙:后来,旅行者到了城外,明明我的视线一直追着他/她的,可他/她的身影却在某一个瞬间消失了…
Paimon:After that, you left the city. Paimon kept her eyes on you the whole time, but then you disappeared in an instant...
旅行者:没有看错吗,会不会走神了之类的?
Traveler:You sure that's what you saw? You weren't zoning out or anything?
派蒙:不会不会,我可是一直死——死地盯着你的。
Paimon:No way! Paimon was watching you with the fullest attention.
纳西妲:那旅行者的视角呢,确定完全没有记忆?
Nahida:What's your perspective, Traveler? You sure you don't have any memory of this?
旅行者:是的,我根本不知道「昨天」的存在。
Traveler:Yes, I don't even know that "yesterday" existed.
纳西妲:这下之前的事也说得通了,那两次你们试图出城,也都完全没有了当天的记忆,无法被唤起。
Nahida:I guess that explains everything. You also lost your memories the last two times you tried to leave the city. Those days' memories can't be awoken.
派蒙:只要出城,我们的记忆就会被「彻底删除」吗?
Paimon:So if we leave the city, our memories will be completely erased?
【选项1】
旅行者:不仅禁止了须弥城的出入…
Traveler: So they didn't just restrict access to Sumeru City...
【选项2】
旅行者:出城的人也会被删除记忆…
Traveler: They're also erasing the memories of those who leave...
派蒙:看起来城外一定有着什么秘密,刻意被藏了起来。
Paimon:It really sounds like something big outside of the city is being hidden on purpose!
派蒙:但这样的话,我们也永远没法知道城外有什么东西了呀…
Paimon:But this way, we'll also never discover what's outside...
【选项1】
旅行者:记忆会被删除的话…
Traveler: If our memories will be erased...
【选项2】
旅行者:如果能留下记忆之外的「东西」?
Traveler: Can we leave behind something other than memories?
派蒙:比如留下什么讯息之类的吗?不过要怎么传递回来呢?
Paimon:Something like a message? But how can we send it back?
纳西妲:…别这么看着我,我…很不适应被这样盯着看。
Nahida:...Don't look at me like that. I... I'm not used to being stared at.
纳西妲:唔…好吧好吧,你们想要可以传递讯息的工具是吧?给我一点时间,这期间你们帮忙照看一下迪娜泽黛吧。
Nahida:Well... Okay, okay. You want something that can pass on messages, right? Give me some time, and take care of Dunyarzad for me.
派蒙:嗯~这才对嘛。
Paimon:Yep! Now we're talking!
经历了漫长的等待。
After a long wait.
纳西妲:…完成了,拿去吧。
Nahida:...I'm done. Here you go.
派蒙:啊?这不是虚空终端吗?
Paimon:What? Isn't this just an Akasha Terminal?
纳西妲:我稍微加了一点改造,虚空终端本来就有传递讯息的功能,我只是让它变得可以指向任意节点。
Nahida:I made some little changes. Akasha Terminals are already capable of sending messages. I just tweaked it so that it can connect to any node.
派蒙:连这都做得到,纳西妲对虚空可真是了解…总之,用这个就能将讯息保存下来了吧?
Paimon:To make something like this... Nahida, you really know the Akasha like the back of your hand! Anyway, we can use this now to record a message, right?
纳西妲:没错,讯息我会帮忙保存,操作应该也很简单,只是我也不能保证城外环境下使用者的状态和信号覆盖问题…
Nahida:Yep. I will help you save the messages. It should be pretty easy to use. I just can't guarantee the user's status and signal coverage when they're outside the city...
派蒙:不试试怎么知道,至少现在主动权在我们手里了吧?
Paimon:We'll never know until we try! At least we're taking the initiative now!
旅行者:值得尝试。
Traveler:It's worth a try.
派蒙:那走吧,揪出那些贤者的狐狸尾巴!
Paimon:Let's go then. Let's expose those sages!
旅行者:你还是要留下来哦。
Traveler:I still think you should stay.
派蒙:啊…对哦。好吧,昨天有过一次,今天也没有那么担心了,尽管还是很不适应跟你分开…
Paimon:Ahh... Alright. Paimon isn't as worried about being separated since it happened once yesterday, but... Paimon still isn't happy about it...
旅行者:明天见,派蒙。
Traveler:See you tomorrow, Paimon.
派蒙:嗯!明天见,旅行者!
Paimon:Okay! See you tomorrow, Traveler!
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:…以上,就是到现在为止全部发生过的事了。
Paimon:...That covers everything that's happened so far.
【选项1】
旅行者:所以刚才的讯息…
Traveler: So that message...
【选项2】
旅行者:就是出城后的我留下的?
Traveler: Was what I left for myself when I left the city?
纳西妲:没错,尽管信号有些断断续续和干扰,我们还是接收到了两段来自城外的你的消息。
Nahida:Yes. Although the signal was choppy and had some interference, we still managed to receive two messages from you when you were outside.
派蒙:好啦,既然你已经明白怎么回事了,就快点把讯息放出来听听吧?
Paimon:Okay, now that you understand what's going on, let's hear the messages together!
旅行者:「…无法回头…那里有无数的『空间』,我们所在的只是其中一个…」
Traveler:"...Can't go back... There are countless spaces here. Our Sabzeruz Festival in Sumeru City is just one of them..."
旅行者:「…又进入了一个空间…流淌的砂岩,有嗥叫的鱼,不可能存在的风景…」
Traveler:"...I've entered another space... Before me are flowing sandstone and howling fish... Impossible and surreal sights..."
旅行者:「…所有的这些空间内部都没有人,或者只有寡言的人偶…感受不到人类的存在…」
Traveler:"...All these spaces are empty except for the occasional ones that contain mute puppets rather than people... I can't sense any human presence..."
派蒙:…信息量好大,听起来出了须弥城就到了这个「空间」之外了吗?
Paimon:...That's one heck of an info dump! It sounds like you left the Sumeru City space when you set foot outside of the walls.
派蒙:…可明明从城内往外看是完全正常的,真是不可思议。而且,听上去那些其他的空间内部都很诡异的样子…
Paimon:...But everything looked completely normal when Paimon was looking out from the inside! That's unbelievable. And if we take your word for it, the other spaces all had very weird contents...
纳西妲:这里还有一段,是夜晚才收到的讯息…
Nahida:There's one final part here... I only received it late last night.
旅行者:「…这段时间以来,那些空间不断在消失…被天空中如同太阳一样的地方吸走…」
Traveler:...These spaces have been disappearing one after the other... Absorbed by something like a sun in the sky...
旅行者:「『嘀——』…最后一个空间也消失了…」
Traveler:beep ...And now, even the final space has also disappeared...
旅行者:「…我背后,又凭空出现了好多空间…我想明白了!那些『空间』其实是——」
Traveler:...Behind me, a lot of spaces just appeared again from thin air... I get it now! Those spaces are actually—
旅行者:「…滋滋…」
Traveler:buzz
派蒙:啊…好可恶,怎么后面断了呀,那时的旅行者想说什么?「空间」其实是什么?
Paimon:Ah... Ugh, why did the message end right there? What did the Traveler want to say? What are those spaces?
纳西妲:似乎是因为「昨天」刚好在那时结束了。
Nahida:Probably because "yesterday" just happened to end at that moment.
派蒙:对了,我刚刚好像听到了一声虚空的提示音,是现实里的还是讯息里的?
Paimon:Oh, right, Paimon did hear a beep from the Akasha. Did it come from here or from the message?
纳西妲:是讯息里的,应该是那时旅行者的虚空终端所发出的声音。
Nahida:The message. It should've come from the Traveler's Akasha Terminal.
派蒙:提示音之后,旅行者说「最后一个空间也消失了」…
Paimon:After the beep, Traveler said, "Even the final space has also disappeared..."
纳西妲:旅行者,你觉得「最后一个空间」应该是什么呢?
Nahida:Traveler, what do you think that "final space" could have been?
你仔细回想了所有发生过的事,似乎只有「我们昨天所在的『空间』」是合理的解释。
After going over what happened in detail, you believe the only plausible explanation is "The Space Where We Were Yesterday."
派蒙:是哦,每天我们都是听到「嘀——」的一声后,马上就到第二天了,原来是我们所在的「空间」消失了么。
Paimon:Ohh, so that's what it is! After the sound of the beep, the final space — the Sabzeruz Festival — also disappears, and we're taken to the next day.
派蒙:后面旅行者又说,在背后又出现了好多「空间」…每一天都会出现许多新的「空间」吗?
Paimon:Later on, Traveler also mentioned a bunch of new spaces materializing behind them... Do lots of new spaces appear every day?
派蒙:脑袋有些乱…这些「空间」到底是什么呀?
Paimon:Paimon's head is spinning... Just what are these "spaces," anyhow?
纳西妲:当年的魔神战争再惨烈,也不过是一群魔神争夺大厅中七个座位的游戏罢了。
Nahida:Well, consider this, for all the horrors of the Archon War, at its heart, it was just a game where a bunch of gods fought over seven seats.
纳西妲:你眼前的画面再光怪陆离,或许也只是在昭示着一个小小的「秘密」。
Nahida:So no matter how strange or spooky things might look on the surface, maybe all they point to in the end is a small and simple secret.
派蒙:魔神战争…难得很严肃的比喻呢。
Paimon:Wow, the Archon War, huh? That's an analogy and a half.
旅行者:「秘密」…
Traveler:A "secret," huh...
旅行者:给我一点时间,我要整理下思路。
Traveler:Give me some time. I need to organize my thoughts.
派蒙:欸,你要去哪里?
Paimon:Hey, where are you going?
到城内熟悉的长椅处整理思路 Organize your thoughts on the familiar bench in the city
派蒙:你想在这里一个人安静地思考一下吗?好吧,我也不打扰你了。
Paimon:Do you want some alone time to think? Alright then, Paimon won't disturb you.
迪娜泽黛:…花神之舞要开始了,我要过去了。
Dunyarzad:...The Dance of Sabzeruz is about to begin. I'm going to go watch it.
旅行者:花神之舞…原来已经是这个时间了。
Traveler:The Dance of Sabzeruz... It's that time already...
派蒙:那个…你自己去吧,迪娜泽黛,我们俩还有事情。
Paimon:Okay, um... Why don't you go ahead, Dunyarzad? We still have some other stuff to do first.
迪娜泽黛:嗯,好的,回头见。
Dunyarzad:Okay then. See you later.
派蒙:你想明白了吗,旅行者?时间已经过去好久了。
Paimon:Have you figured it out yet, Traveler? Time is ticking away.
旅行者:我想我已经知道答案了。
Traveler:I think I know the answer now.
派蒙:那么厉害!快跟我说说!哦不,我们还是到纳西妲那边去讲吧,这次一定要找到「真相」!
Paimon:Awesome! What is it? Paimon wants to know! ...Wait, no, let's meet up with Nahida first. You can tell us both together. This time, we're gonna get to the truth!
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
纳西妲:回来了吗,等你们好久了。看你们脸上的表情…
Nahida:You're back. I've been waiting forever for you two. Judging by the looks on your faces...
纳西妲:花神诞祭的「毕业考试」可以开始了,对吗?
Nahida:Are you ready to take your Sabzeruz Exam and graduate from the festival?
旅行者:提问吧,纳西妲老师。
Traveler:Ask away, Miss Nahida.
纳西妲:呵呵,首先…你找到那个被隐藏起来的「真相」了吗?
Nahida:Hehe, okay, first off... Have you discovered the hidden truth?
你仔细回想了所有发生过的事,终于明白了「梦的真相」是什么。
After going over what happened in detail, you finally understand what "The Truth Behind Dreams" means.
派蒙:须弥人只是以为自己不会做梦,而真相是虚空在他们不知情的情况下偷走了那些梦?
Paimon:People in Sumeru think they don't dream, but the truth is, the Akasha steals their dreams without them knowing it.
派蒙:那些「无人的空间」都是被夺走、失去了主人的梦吗?怪不得听他/她的描述里,那些空间里的景象那么奇异…
Paimon:And those spaces with no human presence are stolen dreams without their host? That would explain why they sounded so weird when she/he was trying to describe them...
派蒙:所以说须弥人其实是会做梦的,而且现在我们大家都在梦里…
Paimon:Huh, so people in Sumeru do dream after all. In fact, we're all in one big dream together right now!
纳西妲:回答正确。那么你又是如何断定虚空可以做到这一点呢?
Nahida:Correct answer. Now, how did you conclude that the Akasha is capable of this?
你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,似乎「智慧之神力量的具现」是最合理的依据。
After going over what happened in detail, you believe the only plausible explanation is "The Akasha Is a Manifestation of the God of Wisdom’s Power."
派蒙:唔原来如此,森林里那些能操控梦境的生物,力量也是源自草神吧?这么说,虚空也有能力操控梦境了。
Paimon:Ooh, okay. Those dream-controlling creatures in the forest also get their power from the Dendro Archon, right? That would explain why the Akasha has the ability to control people's dreams, too.
派蒙:可难道,夺走人们的梦境,就是虚空「统合全民的智慧」的方法吗?这又要怎么解释呢?
Paimon:But... is stealing everyone's dreams really how the Akasha compiles their wisdom? Isn't there anything more to it than that?
纳西妲:梦境永远是奇妙、精巧又充满想象力的,而且在做梦的时候,人们的大脑也是最活跃的时候。
Nahida:Dreams are fantastical, complex, and full of imagination. People's brains are the most active when they're dreaming.
纳西妲:换句话说,梦境是一种人类智慧的集合体。
Nahida:In other words, dreams are rich bundles of human wisdom.
派蒙:这倒是和过去海芭夏的理解完全相反呢…
Paimon:So in other words, the complete opposite of how Haypasia understood it...
派蒙:记得她那时说,贤者们认为梦是愚昧的妄念,大家不会做梦反而是神明的祝福…他们果然是刻意欺骗人们的吗?
Paimon:Paimon remembers her saying that the sages think dreams are "foolish delusions," and the fact that no one dreams is a blessing from Greater Lord Rukkhadevata... Hmph, so it was all a dirty trick!?
派蒙:教令院那些贤者,就这样通过虚空把人们的梦拿去「用掉」了,对吧?
Paimon:The real story is that the sages from the Akademiya are using the Akasha to steal people's dreams for their own use, huh?
旅行者:但贤者好像并不满足于此。
Traveler:Yes, and they don't intend to stop there.
纳西妲:哦?你这样讲,就说明你已经理解现状了吧?那么眼下的「轮回」究竟是怎么回事呢?
Nahida:Oh? By the sounds of it, you understand the current situation pretty well. So then, what about this samsara?
你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,似乎只有「梦的量产化」是合理的解释。
After going over what happened in detail, you believe the only plausible explanation is "Mass Production of Dreams."
纳西妲:没错。虚空让人们的大脑处于不断做梦的状态下,并将他们的意识从原本的梦中剥离…
Nahida:Correct. The Akasha is keeping each person's brain in a constant dream state, but also separating their consciousness from their own dream.
纳西妲:…被剥离的意识都聚集在花神诞祭的集体梦境之中,而那些空无一人的「无主的梦」将会被虚空所「收获」。
Nahida:Their disembodied consciousness is placed inside the collective dream of the Sabzeruz Festival along with everyone else's, while their now-vacant dreams are harvested by the Akasha.
纳西妲:在一无所知中,梦里的一天结束了,一个新的「轮回」便会开始…
Nahida:No one is any the wiser as another day passes in the dream, and so begins another samsara cycle...
纳西妲:人们在又一个花神诞日的梦境中醒来,而本该属于自己的梦境再度被虚空「收获」,周而复始。
Nahida:People "wake up" to yet another dream about the Sabzeruz Festival, the dreams that belong to them are once again harvested by the Akasha... and so it continues.
派蒙:所以…这里就相当于是一个造梦的工厂,而虚空是梦的收割机,这样比喻对吗?
Paimon:So... this is like a dream factory, and the Akasha is... a dream-harvesting machine. Did Paimon get that analogy right?
纳西妲:你说的很对,善用比喻也是一个很好的习惯哦,派蒙。
Nahida:Very good, Paimon. Using analogies well is an excellent habit to get into.
派蒙:这么说,我们听到的「嘀——」的虚空提示音其实是现实里的虚空终端发出来的,摘掉梦中的虚空终端是没有用的…
Paimon:Okay, so that beep we keep hearing is actually from our real-life Akasha Terminals... Taking off our terminals in this dream doesn't do anything...
纳西妲:好了,那么最后一个问题…我是谁呢?
Nahida:Alright, last question... Who am I?
旅行者:你就是小吉祥草王。
Traveler:You are Lesser Lord Kusanali.
纳西妲:呵呵,你原来注意到了呀。
Nahida:Hehe. So you noticed.
纳西妲:哎呀哎呀,我还以为这是最难的一道题呢,我还故意放在了最后来问。
Nahida:Aww, I thought that one would be the hardest question. That's why I put it last.
派蒙:一点也不难,连我都猜得到,毕竟你有那么多特殊之处嘛,只是我和旅行者没有戳穿你而已。
Paimon:Pff, that wasn't hard at all. Even Paimon guessed that! Everything about you is different. We just didn't wanna expose you is all.
派蒙:这么说来,纳西妲真的从最最开始就一直在提示我们了呀…
Paimon:Now that you mention it... Nahida, you've been hinting to us since the very beginning...
派蒙:想起之前我们还一直到处打听小吉祥草王的消息,想不到是以这样的形式碰面。
Paimon:It's funny thinking back to when we were asking all over the place for info about Lesser Lord Kusanali. Paimon didn't expect to meet you like this!
【选项1】
旅行者:我原本有许多问题想要问你。
Traveler: I have a lot of questions for you.
【选项2】
旅行者:但现在好像还不是问的时候。
Traveler: But this doesn't seem like a good time.
纳西妲:嗯,那些还是等回到「现实」再说吧。
Nahida:Yes, those can wait until we're back in real life.
纳西妲:但如果还有其他关于「现状」的问题,我倒是很乐意为你们解答。
Nahida:On the other hand, I'd be happy to answer any more questions you have about here and now.
【选项1】
旅行者:无法直接告诉我们真相的原因…
Traveler: Why couldn't you simply tell us the truth?
纳西妲:曾经你们问过这个问题,而我的回答是「可能会对你们的精神造成巨大的冲击」。
Nahida:You asked me this question before. My answer was: "It would literally blow your minds."
纳西妲:如今你们已经知道关于梦的真相了,那结合起来可能更好理解…
Nahida:Now that you know this is all a dream, this answer should hopefully make more sense...
纳西妲:你们听说过「不能叫醒梦游中的人」这句话吗?如果不是依靠自我觉察,而是由外人突然告知的话…
Nahida:Have you heard the saying "Don't wake a sleepwalker"? Likewise, if someone suddenly had told you all of this instead of you learning it on your own...
纳西妲:对现实与梦境的概念和认知将会出现不可逆的意识错乱,我可没法让你们承担这样的风险呀。
Nahida:Your notion of reality and dream would be thrown into irreversible confusion. I couldn't expose you to that kind of risk.
纳西妲:所以只好小心翼翼地去拿捏暗示与提示的程度,总之,让你们猜谜真是不好意思。
Nahida:That's why I could only give you very subtle hints and some suggestions. Long story short, I'm really sorry I had to keep you guessing.
【选项2】
旅行者:贤者如何做到让人们无法察觉的?
Traveler: How do the sages manage to keep people from noticing this?
纳西妲:首先,我们所在的这个梦境完全以现实为蓝本,是人们已经经历过的花神诞祭这一天,很难察觉有关梦境的异样。
Nahida:Firstly, this dream we're in is completely based on reality. People have already experienced this Sabzeruz Festival, so it would be very difficult for them to find anything that strikes them as surreal.
纳西妲:其次,你应该奇怪为什么人们没有之前「轮回」的记忆吧?
Nahida:Secondly, you're probably wondering why people don't have any memories from earlier samsara, right?
纳西妲:那是因为对人类来说,大部分的梦境本身就是记不住的,况且原本属于自己的梦还被虚空夺走了…
Nahida:That's because people don't remember their dreams most of the time anyway. And in any case, their actual dreams are being taken away from them by the Akasha...
纳西妲:所以每次在花神诞祭的梦境中醒来,都对之前相同的梦没有了印象。
Nahida:So whenever they "wake up" in this dream of the Sabzeruz Festival, they don't remember anything from their previous, identical dream.
派蒙:这么说,旅行者在道成林的时候也做过一个梦,醒来却说不出自己梦到了什么,应该也是一样的吧?
Paimon:That reminds Paimon. Traveler had a dream when we were in the Avidya Forest, but couldn't say what it was about after waking up. Is that an example of what you mean?
纳西妲:嗯,在受到草元素力祝福的情况下,就等同于也获得了草元素关于梦的能力的加持,于是才会有「既视感」的出现。
Nahida:Yes. Only after receiving the blessing of Dendro can a person gain the Dendro element's dream-enhancing power. That explains the feelings of déjà vu.
纳西妲:而其他的人们就只能在「花神诞祭的轮回」中不断被夺走梦境却毫不知情了。
Nahida:Meanwhile, everyone else has no idea that they are in a Sabzeruz Festival samsara while their dreams are stolen from them over and over again.
【选项3】
旅行者:关于「量产梦」的副作用…
Traveler: About the side effects of a "mass-produced dream"...
派蒙:人类真的可以这样无限地做梦吗?这个轮回究竟要何时才能结束啊…
Paimon:Can humans really keep dreaming forever like this? Will it ever end? And if so, when?
纳西妲:你们大脑的疲惫已经给出了答案吧,一直持续下去的话,人们总会受不住的。
Nahida:You might say your mental fatigue has already answered this question. Eventually, there is only so much that people can tolerate.
纳西妲:尤其是本就身体虚弱的人更加难以承受这种无限制的榨取…就像现在的迪娜泽黛。
Nahida:Especially those whose health is compromised to begin with... like Dunyarzad. This relentless exploitation takes an even harder toll on them.
派蒙:明明是可能会危及生命的情况,可人们自己却都完全意识不到…必须要阻止才行。
Paimon:People's lives are at stake here, and nobody knows a thing... We've gotta put a stop to this!
【选项4】
旅行者:为什么是「花神诞祭」的梦?
Traveler: Why is the dream about the Sabzeruz Festival?
纳西妲:是呀,为什么非要将我生日的这一天作为蓝本呢?难道只是巧合吗?
Nahida:I know, right? Why did they have to base this dream on my birthday? Could it really just be a coincidence?
派蒙:纳西妲居然也不知道原因吗?那还真是奇怪。
Paimon:Even you don't know the reason? Wow, now that's strange.
纳西妲:教令院的贤者不惜代价,要在短时间「收割」如此多的梦,肯定是在谋划些什么,可惜我对此也并不了解。
Nahida:The Akademiya's sages are determined to harvest lots of dreams in a short time, no matter the cost. They have to be up to no good. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about it.
纳西妲:旅行者,你那边有什么信息吗?
Nahida:Traveler, do you have any information?
你仔细回想了所有发生过的事,联想到了「大贤者的发言」。
After going over what happened in detail, you think of "the Grand Sage's Speech."
纳西妲:「庆祝神明的诞生」…
Nahida:"Celebrate the birth of that god"...
纳西妲:难道说…
Nahida:Could it mean...
【选项5】
旅行者:我没什么疑问了。
Traveler: I don't have any more questions.
纳西妲:愚弄须弥人民…甚至不顾忌他们生命的安危。不论教令院的人们是为了什么目的才这样做,都是无法原谅的。
Nahida:Deceiving the people of Sumeru with no regard for their safety... No matter what they're trying to do, this is unforgivable.
纳西妲:等我们终结了「花神诞祭的轮回」,一定要调查清楚…
Nahida:After we end the Sabzeruz Festival samsara, we have to look into them...
派蒙:教令院的贤者居然可以背着自己国家的神明做出这种事,是不是太无法无天了?
Paimon:How can the sages of the Akademiya do this behind their Archon's back? This is ridiculous!
纳西妲:毕竟,我只是「月亮」,而真正的「太阳」早就不在了吧。
Nahida:In the end, I'm just the Moon. The real Sun is long gone.
派蒙:「月亮」…「太阳」…这又是什么比喻…
Paimon:A Sun and a Moon... Nahida's talking in riddles again...
???:「嘀——」
???:beep
派蒙:啊,今天的时间要结束了么。
Paimon:Oh, we're out of time today.
纳西妲:嗯,明天我会告诉你们破解「轮回」的办法。二位,明天见…
Nahida:I'll tell you how to break free of the samsara tomorrow. See you then...
最后更新于