已然来临的花神诞祭 The Arrival of the Sabzeruz Festival
按照约定,你和迪娜泽黛等人一起参加花神诞祭…等等…好像有些熟悉… As agreed, you go to the festival with Dunyarzad and others... Wait... This feels somewhat familiar...
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:(哈欠)——都怪你赖床,我们要迟到了。
Paimon:yawn Oh! We're gonna be late. It's all because you wouldn't get out of bed!
派蒙:快去跟迪娜泽黛会合吧。
Paimon:We should go meet Dunyarzad right away!
到约定地点与迪娜泽黛对话 Go to the appointed place and talk to Dunyarzad
派蒙:早上好,迪娜泽黛,不好意思我们迟到了,嘿嘿。
Paimon:Good morning, Dunyarzad! Sorry we're late, hehe.
迪娜泽黛:没有,是我来得太早了。
Dunyarzad:Not at all. I arrived early.
派蒙:你好像有点没精神…是没睡好吗?
Paimon:Uhh... You seem kinda tired... Did you not get enough sleep?
迪娜泽黛:我很好,不用担心。我们走吧?先去那边的摊位上逛逛。
Dunyarzad:I'm doing well. There's no need to worry. Shall we go? Let's start with the stalls over there.
派蒙:好啊…欸?旅行者,你在发什么呆呢,我们快走吧?
Paimon:Sure... Uh? Traveler, why are you just standing there? Let's get going!
跟随迪娜泽黛 Follow Dunyarzad
与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad
迪娜泽黛:这里是卖「七鲜桌」菜品的摊位。
Dunyarzad:This is a stall offering foods from the Haft-Mewa Feast.
阿玛尔:您可真有见识,小姐,我还以为现在没什么人知道了。
Amal:You are quite well-informed, Miss! I thought most people nowadays wouldn't know.
派蒙:怎么好像都是些素的食物呀,唔,有点失望…
Paimon:They're all plants... Aw, Paimon's a little disappointed...
派蒙:说起来,你刚才说的「七鲜桌」是什么呀?
Paimon:Actually, what is the "Haft-Mewa Feast" you mentioned just now?
迪娜泽黛:是花神诞祭的一种习俗,人们在餐桌上摆满这些菜品,用来象征须弥神明的七种美德。
Dunyarzad:It's one of the Sabzeruz Festival's traditions. People used to set their tables with seven different foods to symbolize the seven virtues of the Dendro Archon.
这一切似曾相识,你不由愣神…
Everything is so familiar that you feel at a loss...
齐米亚:…从灰尘上看,应该是「月亮」。
Kimiya:...The remnants appear to be in the form of the Moon.
派蒙:真的吗,我怎么觉得像是某种吃的。
Paimon:Really? Paimon thought it looked like some kind of food.
齐米亚:嗯…「月亮」象征着…嗯…我有点忘了,稍等下…
Kimiya:Hmm... The Moon signifies... Hmm... It's escaping me for now. Wait a moment...
派蒙:他在偷偷翻书吧?
Paimon:Is he really looking it up in a book?
齐米亚:哦,对了对了,意味着「虚幻」与「谎言」。
Kimiya:Oh, right, it means illusions and lies.
齐米亚:但只要相信自己的直觉,克服心中的恐惧,太阳就一定会升起来。
Kimiya:But if you trust your intuition and overcome your fears, the sun will surely rise.
【选项1】
旅行者:似乎听过这句话…
Traveler: I feel like I've heard this before...
【选项2】
旅行者:是「既视感」吗?
Traveler: Is this déjà vu?
迪娜泽黛:明白了,我会参考的。
Dunyarzad:Understood. I'll keep that in mind.
齐米亚:啊…哪里哪里,我也不过是现学现卖而已,哈哈…哈哈…
Kimiya:Oh, it's nothing. I'm just learning as I go, haha... ha...
派蒙:好像也挺有趣的,走吧,我们去下一站。
Paimon:Guess that was still pretty interesting. Okay, on to the next stall.
跟随迪娜泽黛 Follow Dunyarzad
与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad
孩子们:法里斯!法里斯!
Children:Farris! Farris!
毗伽尔:好了,兵士们,拿了雅尔达糖的奖赏,就要对小吉祥草王心怀忠诚,解散吧!
Vihar:Alright soldiers, now that you have your Yalda Candies, don't forget your loyalty to Lesser Lord Kusanali. Dismissed!
孩子们:是!法里斯骑士!
Children:Yes, Knight Farris!
派蒙:这是什么情况,在演戏吗?
Paimon:What's going on? Is this a play?
迪娜泽黛:花之骑士法里斯也是花神诞祭的一种象征,很受孩子们欢迎。
Dunyarzad:Farris, the Knight of Flowers, is another Sabzeruz Festival icon, and one immensely popular with children.
毗伽尔:要不是迪娜泽黛小姐的赞助,孩子们也没机会见到我这个花之骑士啊,哈哈。
Vihar:Haha, it's all thanks to Miss Dunyarzad's sponsorship that the children can meet the Knight of Flowers.
毗伽尔:哦对了,你们要不要也来点雅尔达糖果,都在这些盒子里,你们挑挑看吧。
Vihar:Oh, do you want some Yalda Candies? I happen to have some boxes readied here. Take a look and pick whichever one you want.
派蒙:挑?这些看上去不都一样吗?
Paimon:Uhh, what's to pick? Don't these boxes all look the same?
毗伽尔:哈哈,可没那么简单,每个盒子里都装着随机的一种口味,要看运气。糖果有堇瓜味,日落果味,香辛果味…
Vihar:Haha, it's not that simple. Each box contains a random flavor — it's up to the luck of the draw. Flavors include Lavender Melon, Harra Fruit, Sunsettia...
派蒙:欸,确实很有意思。
Paimon:Ooh, how interesting!
毗伽尔:…然后还有蜥蜴尾巴味和鬼兜虫味。
Vihar:...And there's also Lizard Tail and Onikabuto.
派蒙:欸!怎么会有这种味道的糖啊!
Paimon:Ugh! Why do those flavors even exist!?
派蒙:唔…还是你来帮忙选吧,我要吃日落果味的!
Paimon:Hmm... Traveler, help Paimon pick one. Paimon wants to eat the Sunsettia flavor!
毗伽尔:好,这五个糖果盒,从左到右是一号到五号,你选几号呢?
Vihar:Great. These boxes of candy are numbered one to five from left to right. Which one do you want?
【选项4】
旅行者:四号。
Traveler: Number four.
毗伽尔:唔~!了不起啊,四号是吧,真的选到了日落果口味。
Vihar:Ah, excellently chosen! Number four is indeed Sunsettia.
派蒙:哈哈,我就说你运气超级好,果然如此!
Paimon:Haha, Paimon bet you had incredible luck, and Paimon was right!
旅行者:刚才…好像不是运气。
Traveler:That just now... I don't think that was luck.
旅行者:不知为何,我知道一定是四号。
Traveler:I don't know why, but I knew it must have been number four.
派蒙:啊?怎么会呢,明明是随机的呀…
Paimon:Huh? How's that possible? It's obviously random...
然而你的身体却自然地引导你指向了四号盒子。
But your body subconsciously reaches for number four.
毗伽尔:唔~!了不起啊,四号是吧,真的选到了日落果口味。
Vihar:Ah, excellently chosen! Number four is indeed Sunsettia.
派蒙:哈哈,我就说你运气超级好,果然如此!
Paimon:Haha, Paimon bet you had incredible luck, and Paimon was right!
【选项1】
旅行者:我刚才…原本是想选四号的吗?
Traveler: Just now... Did I really mean to choose number four?
【选项2】
旅行者:好像…是身体下意识选择了四号?
Traveler: It felt like... my body just subconsciously reached for it?
派蒙:啊?你是说身体本能地选对了吗?
Paimon:Huh? Are you saying that you instinctively chose the right box?
派蒙:唔,不过说起来…我好像也冥冥之中知道你一定会选对…是类似的感觉吗?
Paimon:Hmm, but now that you mention it... Paimon also had the feeling you'd choose the right one... Is that kinda like what you felt?
【选项1】
旅行者:「既视感」已经出现太多次了…
Traveler: Why do I keep having this sense of déjà vu...?
【选项2】
旅行者:这种感觉很奇怪…
Traveler: What a strange feeling...
派蒙:旅行者…?难道是我们昨晚睡得不太好吗,或者睡得太多了?
Paimon:Maybe we didn't sleep very well last night, or maybe we slept too much.
旅行者:不好意思,我失陪一下,迪娜泽黛。
Traveler:I'm sorry, Dunyarzad, but I need to leave for a moment.
迪娜泽黛:嗯,没关系。
Dunyarzad:Oh, sure.
派蒙:欸?你要去哪里呀,就这么走了吗?
Paimon:Huh? Where are you going? You're just gonna walk off like that?
前往兰巴德酒馆 Go to Lambad's Tavern
派蒙:你说…「既视感」?
Paimon:A feeling of... déjà vu?
派蒙:我好像也知道这种说法,就是对眼前正在发生的事有种以前好像经历过的错觉…
Paimon:Paimon knows what that is! It's when you feel like you've already experienced whatever is going on...
派蒙:这么说来,我今天好像也隐约会感觉到一些…不过那终究是错觉吧?
Paimon:In that case, Paimon also felt something like that today... But that's just our brains playing tricks on us, isn't it?
派蒙:所以你忽然跑来这边是为什么呀?
Paimon:So, why'd you run here in such a hurry?
【选项1】
旅行者:想做一些平时不会做的事情。
Traveler: I want to do something I normally never would.
【选项2】
旅行者:试试看能不能摆脱既视感。
Traveler: I want to see if I can get rid of this déjà vu.
派蒙:这样啊,也就是故意不按常理出牌,来看看还会不会有那种「曾经做过」的感觉吗…
Paimon:So that's it! You're intentionally doing things you usually wouldn't, and seeing if you still get that same feeling of déjà vu...
兰巴德:欢迎二位,这个时间是来吃饭的吗?今天想来点儿什么?
Lambad:Welcome, you two! Are you here for lunch? What would you like to eat?
旅行者:「椰炭饼」一份。
Traveler:One Charcoal-Baked Ajilenakh Cake, please.
兰巴德:好嘞,客人虽然像是外地人,但还是挺有品味的嘛,我这就通知下厨。
Lambad:Got it. You don't look like you're from these parts, but I gotta say, you've got good taste. I'll give this order to the kitchen.
派蒙:「椰炭饼」!那不是那个…那个黑黑的,感觉肯定不怎么好吃的东西吗?
Paimon:Charcoal-Baked Ajilenakh Cake! Isn't it that... that burned thing that didn't look tasty at all?
派蒙:啊…我、我好像明白你要干什么了,的确一般来说,你是不可能点这道菜来吃的。
Paimon:Oh... Paimon understands what you're trying to do now... You'd never normally order something like this...
等了一段时间后,「椰炭饼」被端了上来…
After some time, the Charcoal-Baked Ajilenakh Cake is served...
派蒙:这个…你真的打算吃吗?
Paimon:That... thing... Are you really gonna eat it?
派蒙:会不会…牺牲太大了点…
Paimon:Isn't this... going a bit too far...
旅行者:我开动了。
Traveler:Here goes!
派蒙:怎、怎么样!看你的表情,好像的确很难吃…
Paimon:H—How was it? The look on your face is telling Paimon that it tasted awful...
旅行者:不…味道其实很好。
Traveler:No... It actually tasted really good.
派蒙:那…难道说…
Paimon:Then, you mean...
【选项1】
旅行者:这个味道…
Traveler: This flavor...
【选项2】
旅行者:我绝对吃过。
Traveler: I've definitely eaten this before.
派蒙:理论上应该不可能啊,我们之前明明那么嫌弃这道菜…
Paimon:That's impossible! We were just talking about how gross it looked...
派蒙:…那看来这又是…味觉上的「既视感」?
Paimon:...So would this be a case of taste bud déjà vu?
【选项1】
旅行者:果然还是无法摆脱。
Traveler: I couldn't get rid of it after all.
【选项2】
旅行者:看来这种尝试我也曾经做过。
Traveler: Looks like I tried this before.
派蒙:我也总觉得,来过这家酒馆很多很多次了,但明明我们都不是常客。
Paimon:Paimon also gets the impression that we've been here many times, even though we aren't regulars.
派蒙:要不…我们再出去试试看?
Paimon:Umm... How about... we go out again and try something else.
离开兰巴德酒馆 Leave Lambad's Tavern
与迪娜泽黛对话 Talk to Dunyarzad
派蒙:欸,迪娜泽黛好像一个人在那边的长椅上…
Paimon:Hey, Dunyarzad is sitting by herself on that bench over there...
派蒙:好巧呀迪娜泽黛,我们又碰上了,你怎么一个人在这里休息呀?
Paimon:What a coincidence, Dunyarzad! We meet again! Uh, why are you sitting here all by yourself?
迪娜泽黛:哦,我刚才遇上了些歹徒,好在迪希雅帮我解了围。后来身体有点不舒服,就坐过来了。
Dunyarzad:Oh, I ran into some kidnappers just now, but thankfully, Dehya came to my rescue. I started to feel unwell after that, so I sat down here.
派蒙:歹徒?天呐,你没受伤吧?
Paimon:Kidnappers? Oh my goodness! Are you hurt?
迪娜泽黛:我没事,迪希雅的手臂受了点擦伤,不过也没有大碍。
Dunyarzad:I'm okay. Dehya's arm got scratched, but it isn't serious.
派蒙:欸…那还好。不过我总感觉…今天的迪娜泽黛好像一直有些不开心呀,明明是你那么期待的花神诞祭。
Paimon:Phew... That's a big relief. But Dunyarzad, you seem a little down today... It's the Sabzeruz Festival, and you've been looking forward to it so much.
迪娜泽黛:没有啊,我一直都是这样的。过度运动和情绪高亢容易使病情恶化。
Dunyarzad:Not at all. I've always been like this. Excessive physical exertion or strong emotions tend to aggravate my illness.
迪娜泽黛:况且,不管今天再怎么特殊,也只是「一天」而已。再度过不知道几个「一天」,我的时间也就结束了。
Dunyarzad:Besides, no matter how amazing today may be, it is but a single day. After however many more days, my time will come to an end.
派蒙:你在说什么呀,迪娜泽黛,我好像有点听不懂…但总感觉现在的你很悲观…
Paimon:Paimon doesn't quite follow you, and Paimon feels like something's really got you down right now...
旅行者:之前忽然离开真是不好意思。
Traveler:I'm so sorry for leaving you behind earlier.
迪娜泽黛:真的没关系,我没有在意。
Dunyarzad:It really is fine. I don't mind.
【选项1】
旅行者:我遇到了一些奇怪的情况…
Traveler: I just experienced a number of strange events...
【选项2】
旅行者:你有没有察觉到一些异样?
Traveler: Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary?
迪娜泽黛:嗯?发生什么了?
Dunyarzad:Huh? Did something happen?
派蒙:就是…迪娜泽黛有没有感觉到「既视感」?就是眼前的事情好像都发生过的感觉…
Paimon:Dunyarzad... have you ever felt déjà vu? You know... Like when you've already experienced something that's happening right now?
迪娜泽黛:「既视感」?没有,不过前面这些年,我一直困在每天都差不多的人生里,就算有既视感也已经习惯了吧。
Dunyarzad:Déjà vu? No, but my days have been the same for years now. Even if I were feeling déjà vu, I suppose I would already be used to it.
派蒙:这样吗…难道只有我和旅行者才有…
Paimon:Oh, Paimon sees... Then, is it only the two of us...?
迪娜泽黛:时间差不多了。
Dunyarzad:It's almost time.
派蒙:嗯?什么时间?
Paimon:Huh? Time for what?
迪娜泽黛:妮露的花神之舞就要开场了,我们走吧。
Dunyarzad:Nilou's Dance of Sabzeruz is about to begin. Let's go.
前往大巴扎观看花神之舞 Go to the Grand Bazaar and see the Dance of Sabzeruz
阿扎尔:…以你的学识,我不认为你具备与我辩论的资格。你现在该做的,是尽快找人把这些可笑的布置撤掉。
Azar:...With your lack of intellectual credentials, I do not believe you are qualified to debate with me. What you should be doing is finding workers to tear down this ridiculous eyesore.
阿扎尔:回去之后,让书记官在下次「识藏日」前拟定好禁止公开艺术表演的法令,届时再通过虚空公布给民众。
Azar:When we return, have the Scribe draft an ordinance before the next Jnagarbha Day that prohibits public art performances. We will announce it to the public later via the Akasha.
塞塔蕾:是,我回去就通知。
Setaria:Understood. I will inform him when I return.
阿扎尔:……
Azar:...
阿扎尔:花神诞祭…你们就好好庆祝神明的诞生吧。
Azar:The Sabzeruz Festival... Go celebrate the birth of that god to your heart's content.
派蒙:妮露,你还好吧?
Paimon:Nilou, are you okay?
妮露:啊,迪娜泽黛,大贤者居然要求我们停止演出…
Nilou:Oh, Dunyarzad, the Grand Sage ordered us to stop the performance...
迪娜泽黛:没关系的,这也是没办法的事。
Dunyarzad:It's okay. There's nothing we can do about it.
妮露:明明你一直那么期待的,我不想你留下遗憾…
Nilou:But you've been really looking forward to this. I don't want you to have any regrets...
迪娜泽黛:的确很遗憾,但对我来说,不给大家添麻烦更加重要。大贤者已经说过可能会查办组织者了吧?
Dunyarzad:It truly is unfortunate, but I don't wanna cause trouble for anyone. Didn't the Grand Sage say that he might investigate the organizers?
妮露:话虽这么说…那好吧,下次花神诞祭我们一定想办法让它圆满!
Nilou:True, but... sigh Well, okay, we'll just have to try again next year, hehe...
迪娜泽黛:下次吗,我应该…已经不在了吧。
Dunyarzad:The next festival... I probably won't be around by then.
妮露:嗯?你刚刚说什么?
Nilou:Wait... What did you just say?
迪娜泽黛:没什么,我要回去休息了,大家辛苦了。
Dunyarzad:No, nothing. I'll be heading back to rest. Thank you for your help, everyone.
派蒙:那些不解风情的贤者们,居然会这样。
Paimon:Paimon can't believe what those heartless geezers did!
【选项1】
旅行者:太可惜了。
Traveler: It's a real shame.
【选项2】
旅行者:不知为何感觉也是意料之中。
Traveler: For some reason, I felt like this outcome was inevitable.
派蒙:欸,迪娜泽黛已经回去了吗?那我们也回去休息吧。
Paimon:Did Dunyarzad already go back? We should also return and get some sleep.
花神诞祭在遗憾的氛围中被迫中止了…
The Sabzeruz Festival was forced to come to an unfortunately abrupt end...
返回住处休息 Return to the accommodation and rest
派蒙:所以到头来,既视感的事还是没什么头绪吗?
Paimon:So in the end, you still couldn't figure out what that déjà vu feeling was all about?
派蒙:会不会真的只是太累了…
Paimon:Hmm... Maybe it really was because of exhaustion...
【选项1】
旅行者:好像脑袋确实昏沉沉的…
Traveler: I'm feeling pretty groggy...
【选项2】
旅行者:没有思考太多,但头脑却特别疲惫。
Traveler: I hadn't thought about it, but my head does feel very heavy.
派蒙:我也有这种感觉!所以我其实中午开始就放弃思考了,嘿嘿。
Paimon:Same here! That's why Paimon stopped thinking about it halfway through the day.
派蒙:既然如此,我们还是早点休息吧,就当是太累产生的幻觉…有什么事明天再想吧!
Paimon:Then how about we settle in and get a good night's sleep. For now, we can chalk things up to exhaustion... We can do more thinking tomorrow!
在你们不知道的地方,某个计划正在推行…
A plan has been set in motion somewhere unknown to you...
???:「嘀——」
???:beep
???:…知能输出略有下降,但仍在正常阈值范围内。
???:...Observing a modest drop in the output of Jnana Energy, but values still remain within normal parameters.
???:继续留意数值变动,尽早查明原因。
???:Continue to monitor for variances in the data, and find the cause as soon as possible.
最后更新于