终将结束的花神诞祭 The End of the Sabzeruz Festival

只是破解了「花神诞日的轮回」的真相还不够,你还需要找到脱离现状的方法,但至少已经看到希望… Discovering the truth behind the samsara of the Sabzeruz Festival is not enough. You still need to find a way to break out of it. The good news is, you no

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

派蒙:早上好,纳西妲!我全想起来了,是不是该说「早上好,小吉祥草王」了呢?

Paimon:Good morning, Nahida! Wait... Now that Paimon remembers everything, should we instead say, "Good morning, Lesser Lord Kusanali"?

纳西妲:……

Nahida:...

派蒙:欸,怎么了么,纳西妲,你的脸色有点不好。

Paimon:Hey, what's wrong, Nahida? You don't look too good...

【选项1】

旅行者:迪娜泽黛…去哪儿了?

Traveler: ...Where is Dunyarzad?

【选项2】

旅行者:难道说!?

Traveler: She couldn't have...!?

纳西妲:情况…恐怕和你此刻脑海中的那个想法一样…

Nahida:...I'm afraid that what you're thinking right now is correct...

派蒙:迪娜泽黛消失了?不会吧!我们…没赶上吗?

Paimon:Did Dunyarzad already disappear? No way! Are... Are we too late?

纳西妲:消失的的确是真正的迪娜泽黛的意识,在过度收割梦境的情况下,意识已经无法再支撑下去了。

Nahida:The real Dunyarzad's consciousness has indeed disappeared. It can no longer endure the constant dream harvesting.

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:就差一点了,可恶。

Traveler: We were so close...

派蒙:怎么这样…那「另一个迪娜泽黛」呢?她究竟是什么,她也会消失吗?

Paimon:Paimon can't believe it... Wait, so what about that other Dunyarzad? Just what is she? Is she also going to disappear?

纳西妲:她其实有些类似「人偶」,但又不完全是人偶。

Nahida:She's actually something like a puppet, but not completely.

纳西妲:原本的迪娜泽黛的意识已经无法支撑,没法继续「扮演」梦境中自己的「戏份」之后…

Nahida:The real Dunyarzad's consciousness could no longer keep playing her role in this dream...

纳西妲:梦境中便诞生了她来作为替代品,就像梦境中的一草一木一样,都只是为了构成梦境并让它继续下去的组件。

Nahida:So, another Dunyarzad appeared to replace her in the dream. Just like the grass and the trees, that Dunyarzad is just a building block of the dream that helps to keep it going.

派蒙:可她和原本的迪娜泽黛的性格完全不像呀…

Paimon:But personality-wise, she's nothing like the real Dunyarzad...

纳西妲:「人偶」的确会比较木讷,无法完全还原人类的活力,毕竟只是为了完成「戏份」。

Nahida:Puppets are stiff and can't copy a living person's vitality. After all, they're just there as filler.

纳西妲:不过这倒是让我想起,曾经的迪娜泽黛或许…也和人偶差不多。

Nahida:You know, speaking of which... The old Dunyarzad might not have been too different from a puppet.

派蒙:迪娜泽黛确实坚信她曾在意识中遇到过你,是你开导了她…果然你还记得那时候的她吗?

Paimon:Dunyarzad truly believed that she met you within her consciousness, and it was you who inspired her... So you do remember her after all!

纳西妲:嗯。那时的她被家人过度保护着,没有人在意她的人格与想法,仿佛她活着就是为了拖延她身上的魔鳞病。

Nahida:Yes. Back then, her family was overly protective of her. No one cared about her personality or thoughts. It was as if she only lived to stall her Eleazar.

纳西妲:我只是给予了她一点重新认识生命的智慧…她也可以拥有「自我」。但那样的她如今也…

Nahida:I just gave her a little wisdom so she could look at life in a new way... So that she could be her own person. But even so, she still...

【选项1】

旅行者:对她来说这意义非凡。

Traveler: It still meant a lot to her.

【选项2】

旅行者:你是位很善良的神。

Traveler: You are a kind archon.

纳西妲:…我还差得很远,还远远不够格成为一个真正的神明。

Nahida:...Far from it. I'm still a long way off from being a real archon.

纳西妲:至少我没能拯救她,如果是合格的神明,又怎么能让自己最虔诚的信徒在「花神诞日」这样抱憾离去呢…

Nahida:I couldn't even save her. If I were a competent archon, I wouldn't have let my most faithful follower die at the Sabzeruz Festival with so many regrets...

派蒙:怪就要怪在那些贤者头上,纳西妲不需要自责的!

Paimon:Please don't beat yourself up over it, Nahida! It's the Sages' fault, and theirs alone!

纳西妲:我…并不是自责,而是理性的判断,我与一个合格的神明之间的距离。

Nahida:I... I'm not beating myself up. All I did was to rationally observe the distance between myself and a real archon.

派蒙:别嘴硬啦,纳西妲,神明该难过的时候,也是可以难过的呀…

Paimon:Don't be like that, Nahida. Even real archons are still allowed to be sad...

纳西妲:……

Nahida:...

纳西妲:为了避免类似的牺牲再次出现,我们必须赶快终结「轮回」。

Nahida:To prevent more tragedies like this, we must end the samsara as soon as possible.

派蒙:具体要怎么做呢?

Paimon:Great! But how do we do that?

纳西妲:这个「花神诞祭的梦境」虽说在虚空的控制之下,但「做梦」是人类才有的能力,虚空也无法凭空创造梦境。

Nahida:Although this Sabzeruz Festival dream is under the Akasha's control, only humans can dream. Even the Akasha is unable to create them.

纳西妲:也就是说,在这个梦境中,有一个「主体」存在,这里便是那个人所创造的梦。

Nahida:That means this dream belongs to a host who created it.

派蒙:这样啊…那要怎么才能找到那个人呢?

Paimon:Huh... So how should we find that person?

纳西妲:既然这里是那个人的梦,这里的一切也都源自其脑海深处的意识…

Nahida:Well, if this is someone's dream, then everything here must come from deep within their consciousness ...

纳西妲:…那么那个人也可以通过「想象」,来随意改变这个梦境中的一切。

Nahida:...Which means, with the power of imagination, they can change anything in this dream.

派蒙:「想象」?这要怎么理解?

Paimon:Imagination? What do you mean by that?

纳西妲:「想象」,便是突破那些习以为常的事物。

Nahida:Imagination means breaking through what you perceive as normal.

纳西妲:就比如在酒馆中当服务员将盘子端上来的时候,你自然会认为盘子中的是饭菜。

Nahida:Like when a server at a tavern brings a plate to you, you'd naturally assume that food is on it.

纳西妲:但假如你作为梦境的主人,并产生了自我意识,那当你想象盘子里的东西是黄金、是摩拉的时候…

Nahida:However, if you're the dream's host and you become aware that you're dreaming, when you imagine gold and Mora on the plate...

纳西妲:…梦境也会自然地给予你反馈,你会真的看到黄金或者摩拉被端了上来。

Nahida:...The dream will respond in kind, and the server really will bring you gold and Mora.

纳西妲:但现在的情况下,「主体」无法意识到自己是在做梦,哪怕盘子端上来一万次,也都很自然的会是普通的饭菜。

Nahida:But right now, our host is unaware that this is a dream. No matter how many times they're served, it will always be food.

旅行者:找到「主体」之后呢?

Traveler:So we find the host — then what?

纳西妲:想办法让那个人意识到自己在做梦。一般这种时候,梦就会醒来,整个梦境的「轮回」也会就此打断。

Nahida:Find some way to make that person realize that they're dreaming. Usually, once that happens, the person will wake up and the dream's samsara will be broken.

派蒙:可这要怎么找呀,人人都有可能的话,不就相当于大海捞针了?

Paimon:How are we going to find them, though? If it could be anyone, it'd be like looking for a needle in a haystack!

派蒙:而且,就算找到了,让那个人意识到自己在做梦也是很难的事吧?

Paimon:And even if we did find them, how are we supposed to make them realize they're dreaming?

派蒙:毕竟你说过…那个…「不能直接叫醒梦游的人」。

Paimon:After all, like you said... "Don't wake a sleepwalker."

纳西妲:的确很难,但现在也只有你们才能做到了,之前所做的一切也都是为了现在能够找到主体,破解轮回。

Nahida:It's extremely difficult, yes. But the only ones who can do it are you two. Remember, everything you've achieved up to this point has all been for the sake of finding the host and ending the samsara.

纳西妲:而这段时间里,我会「出城」一趟。

Nahida:As for me... during this time, I'll be out of town.

派蒙:出城?你也要像旅行者那样到全是梦境的空间去吗?

Paimon:"Out of town"? Are you going to that place full of dreams where the Traveler went?

纳西妲:嗯,我想要做一些尝试,想必还有一丝丝的「可能性」…

Nahida:Yes, I want to try something. There must still be a small wisp of possibility...

纳西妲:抓紧出发吧。梦本该是奇妙浪漫而充满惊喜的东西,不必要的「轮回」…也该结束了。

Nahida:Hurry and go. Dreams are supposed to be fantastical, romantic, and full of pleasant surprises. Unnecessary things like this samsara... need to end.

纳西妲离开了。

Nahida leaves.

派蒙:唉…还是有点难以接受,明明我们都已经迈出这么大的一步了,可迪娜泽黛还是…

Paimon:sigh Paimon's still a little upset that we've come this far, only for Dunyarzad to...

派蒙:她明明是那么好的人,愿望也那么的简单,命运却这样捉弄她。

Paimon:She was such a good person with such a simple wish, but fate was against her.

旅行者:似乎一下子失去了动力。

Traveler:I just feel so demoralized.

派蒙:嗯…毕竟一开始就是为了救迪娜泽黛而努力的呀。

Paimon:Yeah... Saving Dunyarzad is what kept us going this whole time.

派蒙:我们要振作起来,旅行者,迪娜泽黛也肯定希望我们能救更多的人吧?还是先打破「轮回」再说吧。

Paimon:But we mustn't lose hope, Traveler! Dunyarzad would definitely want to see us save everyone else. So let's break this samsara for her sake!

派蒙:说起来我刚才在想,贤者他们会不会让自己人来做梦境的主体呀?是不是更好控制一些?

Paimon:Paimon's wondering... Do you think the sages would get one of their own to be the host of this dream? Feels like it would be easier to control it that way, no?

旅行者:不太可能。

Traveler:Unlikely.

【选项1】

旅行者:知道内情的人更容易有自我意识。

Traveler: Knowing the plan, they'd probably become aware that they were dreaming.

【选项2】

旅行者:不知情的人更难意识到梦境存在。

Traveler: An unsuspecting host would be less likely to realize this is a dream.

派蒙:唔,的确如此,更何况贤者应该想不到有我们和纳西妲这样的不稳定因素在吧。

Paimon:Huh, that's true. Plus, the sages probably weren't counting on there being other factors beyond their control — like Nahida and us.

派蒙:那么你觉得谁更像是梦境主体呢?

Paimon:So, who do you think the host of the dream is?

【选项1】

旅行者:会不会是「花之骑士法里斯」?

Traveler: Maybe Farris, the Knight of Flowers?

【选项2】

旅行者:那个扮相最奇怪的?

Traveler: The one with the strange get-up?

派蒙:哦!有道理,「花之骑士法里斯」本身就是花神诞祭的象征来着吧?的确是个特殊的角色。

Paimon:Ooh! That would make sense! Farris, the Knight of Flowers, is a symbol of the whole Sabzeruz Festival, right? Pretty core character.

派蒙:我们就先去试探一下他吧?

Paimon:Let's go ask him some questions, shall we?

与花之骑士法里斯对话 Talk to Farris, the Knight of Flowers

毗伽尔:欸?你们回来了,之前我看你们急匆匆走了,是有什么事么?

Vihar:Hm? You're back. You left in a hurry last time. Is everything okay?

派蒙:没什么,这很难解释…这样吧,你陪我们做个实验好不好?

Paimon:Everything's fine, just... Umm, it's a little hard to explain. Uh, would you mind taking part in a little experiment with us?

毗伽尔:实验?有点莫名其妙,不过你说吧,要怎么做?

Vihar:An experiment? That came out of nowhere... I'm listening, though. What do you need me to do?

派蒙:你有什么愿望吗?

Paimon:Could you... make a wish?

旅行者:想象一下你的愿望在你眼前实现。

Traveler:Imagine your wish coming true before your very eyes.

毗伽尔:愿望?花神诞祭还有什么许愿环节?

Vihar:You want me to make a wish? Is that a new Sabzeruz Festival tradition or something?

派蒙:哎呀别管那么多啦!

Paimon:Less questions, more wishing!

毗伽尔:好好好…

Vihar:Okay, okay...

毗伽尔:我现在的愿望…唔,说来有些不好意思,那可能…就是想让迪娜泽黛小姐开心吧。

Vihar:My wish, my wish... Um, okay, I'm a little nervous saying this out loud, but... I want Miss Dunyarzad to be happy.

派蒙:啊…

Paimon:Oh...

毗伽尔:刚才我好像看到她的心情不太好,不怎么搭理人的样子。

Vihar:I noticed earlier that she looked a bit down, and she wasn't really talking to anyone.

毗伽尔:可其实她之前并不是这样的,她又温柔,又善解人意,还讨孩子们喜欢…

Vihar:She just doesn't seem like herself. She's always so gentle and kind, and all the kids love her...

毗伽尔:我还想过,会不会有一种可能,她让我帮忙扮「花之骑士法里斯」,是因为在她眼里我很特殊呢…

Vihar:I've also wondered if the reason she asked me to be Farris, Knight of Flowers is because I'm special to her, or something...

派蒙:你,难道喜欢迪娜泽黛?

Paimon:So... you have a crush on Dunyarzad?

毗伽尔:啊、啊…啊哈哈哈…有那么明显吗?也是…刚才我说的这些好像是挺明显的。

Vihar:Uh, heh... Haha... Is it that obvious? Hmm, after what I just said, I guess it is.

毗伽尔:她那时候一边说「想要人们都笑着度过花神诞祭」,一边给我戴上了「花之骑士」的帽子。

Vihar:When she placed the hat of the Knight of Flowers onto my head, she said to me, "I want everyone to have a happy Sabzeruz Festival."

毗伽尔:却不知道,我没那么在意大家的心情,那一刻我只想一辈子都当她的「花之骑士」,五十年,一百年都可以。

Vihar:What she didn't realize was that I'm not that interested in how everyone else feels... In that moment, I just wanted to be her Knight of Flowers for the rest of my life. Fifty years, a hundred years... I'll serve her till the end of time.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

毗伽尔:哎呀呀,太不好意思了,趁势说了些肉麻的话。

Vihar:...Okay, yeah, that was a bit much. Felt like the right moment to get it off my chest, but... ahem, that was pretty embarrassing.

毗伽尔:好了好了,我的愿望是——「迪娜泽黛小姐现在笑着出现在我面前」,那我开始许愿咯…

Vihar:Okay, I'm ready to make my wish: I would like Miss Dunyarzad to appear in front of me right now, with a smile on her face... Here goes...

派蒙:一定要实现啊…

Paimon:Please come true...

旅行者:一定要实现啊…

Traveler:Please come true...

毗伽尔:我睁开眼睛咯,哟吼!

Vihar:I'm gonna open my eyes, ho-ho!

毗伽尔:啊——这是…!

Vihar:Oh... You're...!

派蒙:啊!?

Paimon:What!?

毗伽尔:…这不是小帕奇吗,雅尔达糖果一人只能领一份,快回家吧。

Vihar:...Phaki? Sorry, but only one portion of Yalda Candies per person. Back home you go.

毗伽尔:哈哈哈…你们的把戏根本不灵嘛。算了算了,不用她来到我面前了,只要她开心就够了,哈哈哈…

Vihar:Hahaha... Nice try, you two. Anyway, never mind, I don't need to see her appear right in front of me. As long as she's happy, hahaha...

派蒙:唉…看来他并不是所谓的梦境主体,果然没有那么好找。

Paimon:sigh Guess he isn't the host of this dream after all. Should've expected it wouldn't be this easy.

派蒙:不过话说,认识迪娜泽黛的大家真的都很喜欢她呢,可她却在大家都不知情的时候…

Paimon:It seems like everyone who knows Dunyarzad loves her, but none of them has any idea that she...

迪希雅:小姐,请退后!

Dehya:My lady, step back!

派蒙:是迪希雅的声音!对哦,这个时间的话,正是迪娜泽黛遇上绑匪们的时候。

Paimon:That sounds like Dehya! Oh, right, this is when Dunyarzad bumps into the kidnappers.

旅行者:我去教训教训他们。

Traveler:I'll teach them a lesson they won't forget.

派蒙:欸,可是迪希雅会解决的呀,喂,旅行者!

Paimon:Huh? But Dehya can handle them... Hey, Traveler!

回到住处附近 Return to the accommodation

迪希雅:…哦?是你,来得正好。拜托你带着…

Dehya:...Oh? It's you. Great timing! Please take—

【选项1】

旅行者:你带着迪娜泽黛先走。

Traveler: Take Dunyarzad and leave.

【选项2】

旅行者:这里的家伙交给我。

Traveler: Leave these guys to me.

迪希雅:喂,这可是我的工作,呼玛伊家又不会付钱给你。

Dehya:Hey, this is my job. The Homayanis pay me, not you.

【选项1】

旅行者:别废话。

Traveler: You're wasting your breath.

【选项2】

旅行者:快走。

Traveler: Leave.

迪希雅:这…好了好了,你生什么气啊,我又不是不相信你的实力…

Dehya:You... Ugh, alright fine, knock yourself out. Why are you so worked up anyway? It's not like I don't trust your fighting skills...

迪希雅:…好吧,注意安全。

Dehya:...Anyway, watch yourself.

巴迪斯:叫了个帮手来么,哼,莫名其妙,找死!

Badis:So you got yourself some back-up? Hmph, suit yourself! You're goin' down!

击败所有埋伏的镀金旅团成员 Defeat all the ambushing Eremite members

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:旅行者…你完全是在拿他们撒气吧?

Paimon:Traveler... Were you just taking your anger out on those guys?

【选项1】

旅行者:我没事了…

Traveler: I'm fine...

【选项2】

旅行者:只是有点生自己的气。

Traveler: I'm just angry at myself.

派蒙:唉…你也是,纳西妲也是,迪娜泽黛可不会想看到你们这个样子呀。

Paimon:sigh You and Nahida both... Dunyarzad wouldn't want to see you two like this.

派蒙:哦对了,说起来…我想到一件事情。

Paimon:Oh, and speaking of her... Paimon just remembered something.

派蒙:当初第一次花神诞祭,也就是我们还没有进入「轮回」的时候,我们和迪娜泽黛到这里是不是为了取东西来着?

Paimon:Remember how during the first Sabzeruz Festival, before the samsara started, we came here with Dunyarzad because she wanted to pick something up?

派蒙:她好像说是自己有东西忘记带出来了。

Paimon:She said it was because she had forgotten something.

【选项1】

旅行者:的确有这回事。

Traveler: Yes, I do remember that.

【选项2】

旅行者:你不说我早就忘了。

Traveler: Ah yes. I'd forgotten all about that.

派蒙:看来我的记性不错,而且我还记得她就住在这边,花神诞祭前夜她指给我们看过。

Paimon:Okay, so Paimon's memory is working so far... Anyway, Paimon also remembers that she's staying somewhere around here. She pointed it out to us the night before the Sabzeruz Festival.

【选项1】

旅行者:想办法确认下那件东西?

Traveler: Should we check out what the item is?

【选项2】

旅行者:说不定会是什么线索。

Traveler: Maybe it'll give us some clues.

派蒙:嗯,哪怕是一丁点线索也好,总比我们这样大海捞针强…

Paimon:Yeah, even if it's only a tiny clue, it'll probably still help us more than this needle-in-a-haystack search...

派蒙:就是这里了吧,虽然私自进去人家的屋子有些不礼貌,但事到如今也…

Paimon:This is the place. It's rude to enter other people's spaces without permission, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

派蒙:欸,窗子似乎没有关严,我进去看看。

Paimon:Hey, the windows are unlocked. Okay, Paimon's gonna take a peek inside.

派蒙进入了房间,一段时间后带着一样东西飞了出来…

Paimon enters the room and returns a while later, carrying something...

派蒙:这个房间是她临时住的地方,几乎没什么东西,只有这本书很显眼,放在了桌上。

Paimon:This was only a temporary residence, so there was pretty much nothing inside except this book on the table.

派蒙:要打开看看吗?

Paimon:Should we open it?

派蒙:这是…迪娜泽黛写的,原来她一直有把我们的事放在心上,哪怕是我们在奥摩斯港的时候也…

Paimon:Wow... Dunyarzad wrote all of this. Sounds like she was always thinking of us, even while we were away...

派蒙:可明明准备花神诞祭应该很忙吧,她的身体情况又那么差…

Paimon:Even though she was also busy preparing for the Sabzeruz Festival, and had all her health problems to worry about...

派蒙:看来当初她就是想在花神诞祭上当面交给我们,作为送给我们的礼物吧?

Paimon:She must have wanted to give this to us as a gift on the day of the Sabzeruz Festival, right?

派蒙:要不是现在发现了这本书,我们根本不知道她做的这些。

Paimon:If we hadn't found this book, we never would have known...

派蒙:可是现在就算知道了,也连一声谢谢都来不及说了…

Paimon:But now that we know, we can't even thank her...

旅行者:迪娜泽黛…

Traveler:Dunyarzad...

派蒙:啊,你又要去哪里呀?

Paimon:Hey, where are you off to now?

与「迪娜泽黛」对话 Talk to "Dunyarzad"

派蒙:是迪娜泽黛的「人偶」…

Paimon:It's Dunyarzad's puppet...

【选项1】

旅行者:(总感觉…)

Traveler: (I guess...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(说出来会舒服些…)

Traveler: (I'll feel better if I say this out loud...)

旅行者:谢谢你。

Traveler:Thank you.

虽然你已经尽力,但依然没能拯救迪娜泽黛,你抱着沉重的心情坐到了长椅上。

Despite all your efforts, you could not save Dunyarzad. You sit on the bench, seized by mixed feelings.

派蒙:旅行者…

Paimon:Traveler...

派蒙:你累了吗?

Paimon:You must be exhausted.

派蒙:回想起来,我们真的困在这里好久好久了…和迪娜泽黛愉快地聊天,感觉好像已经是很久很久以前的事了。

Paimon:Come to think of it, we've been stuck in this place for a really, really long time. Heck, even the last time we were chatting happily with Dunyarzad feels like an eternity ago...

派蒙:还记得那时我们都坐在这里,她提到要去看妮露的「花神之舞」,眼睛闪闪发光的样子…

Paimon:Paimon still remembers when we were sitting here, and the way her eyes sparkled when she talked about Nilou's Dance of Sabzeruz...

旅行者:我已经…快要记不清了。

Traveler:...I can barely recall it now.

迪娜泽黛:…生命中永远会有令人懊恼的事,但我知道,我们是为了不留遗憾而活着的,对吗?

Dunyarzad:...There will always be frustrations in life, but I know that the point of living is to not leave behind any regrets.

旅行者:!?

Traveler:!?

派蒙:刚刚这句话,是过去的迪娜泽黛曾经说过的吧?难道说…!

Paimon:That was what the real Dunyarzad said, wasn't it? Does that mean...!?

旅行者:迪娜泽黛…?

Traveler:Dunyarzad...?

迪娜泽黛:嗯?怎么了旅行者。

Dunyarzad:Yes, Traveler? What is it?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

派蒙:好像…还是那个「人偶」的她呀,可刚刚是怎么回事…

Paimon:Oh... So she's still just a puppet. But just now... How come...

【选项1】

旅行者:不留遗憾…

Traveler: Not leave behind any regrets...

【选项2】

旅行者:我们走吧,派蒙。

Traveler: Let's go, Paimon.

派蒙:欸?现在又要去哪里?

Paimon:What? Where are we going this time?

旅行者:去看「花神之舞」吧。

Traveler:To watch the Dance of Sabzeruz.

观看花神之舞 Watch the Dance of Sabzeruz

塞塔蕾:你再继续这样坚持,我们也不得不下令查办所有花神诞祭的组织者了…

Setaria:If you continue to resist, we will have to order an investigation into every single event organizer...

塞塔蕾:大贤者原本就已经网开一面了,请你识趣一些。

Setaria:The Grand Sage has already granted you much leniency. I advise that you exercise tact.

妮露:怎么…怎么能这样…

Nilou:How... How did things turn out like this...

你们挡在了妮露身前。

You stand in front of Nilou.

妮露:啊…旅行者?不必这样为我们出头,他是教令院的贤者,连累到你可就不好了…

Nilou:Ahh... Traveler? You don't have to get involved. He's a sage from the Akademiya. I don't want to drag you into this...

阿扎尔:…旅行者?

Azar:...Traveler?

派蒙:旅行者,你忽然间做什么呀,要是被教令院的人抓了,今天不就浪费了?

Paimon:Traveler, what the heck are you doing!? If you get arrested by the Akademiya, that's another day gone to waste!

阿扎尔:……

Azar:...

塞塔蕾:……

Setaria:...

派蒙:欸,他们…好像没反应?被吓到了吗?

Paimon:Wait... They're not reacting! Have they been scared stiff...?

【选项1】

旅行者:果然…

Traveler: Just like I thought...

【选项2】

旅行者:他们是「人偶」。

Traveler: They're puppets.

派蒙:啊——原来如此,如果是贤者们的计划,那他们肯定不会让自己也…

Paimon:Oh, of course! If this is the sages' plan, they wouldn't put themselves through this...

派蒙:所以「它们」也只是替代品。

Paimon:So they're just substitutes.

妮露:怎么回事?大贤者他们怎么了?

Nilou:What is this? What happened to the Grand Sage and his entourage?

你注意到了剧场里用来装饰的两盆紫红色帕蒂沙兰。

You notice the purple Padisarahs on the stage.

【选项1】

旅行者:等等…

Traveler: Hold on a moment...

【选项2】

旅行者:那两盆花是!?

Traveler: What's up with those flowers!?

妮露:嘿嘿,毕竟帕蒂沙兰是花神大人的象征嘛,只是可惜真正的帕蒂沙兰早就随着花神的逝去而灭绝了。

Nilou:Hehe, like I said, they symbolize the Goddess of Flowers, after all. It's just a shame that all the real Padisarahs went extinct after her death.

迪娜泽黛:是啊,树王大人为纪念花神大人创生的帕蒂沙兰,最终也没能再现那种艳丽的紫红色。

Dunyarzad:Yes. The Greater Lord brought forth new Padisarahs in memory of the Goddess of Flowers, but she ultimately could never truly replicate that beautiful shade of purple.

妮露:啊,艳丽的紫红色…这不是传说中真正的帕蒂沙兰吗,我自己都没意识到…难道是迪娜泽黛帮忙找来的吗?

Nilou:Ahh, "that beautiful shade of purple"... Aren't these flowers real Padisarahs, just like the ones from the legend? I didn't even notice! Dunyarzad, did you find these?

派蒙:可是,你们不是说过,这种花早就随着花神的逝去而灭绝了吗?难道…

Paimon:But didn't you just say all the real flowers went extinct after the Goddess of Flowers passed away? So how...

妮露:对呀,这究竟是怎么回事呢…

Nilou:Yeah. What's going on here...?

旅行者:妮露,请你闭上眼睛。

Traveler:Nilou, close your eyes.

妮露:欸?

Nilou:Huh?

旅行者:想象一下,大贤者他们并不在眼前。

Traveler:Imagine that the Grand Sage and his entourage are not here in front of you.

妮露:你们都好奇怪呀…好吧,我试试看。

Nilou:You guys are acting weird... But okay, I'll try.

妮露:唔…

Nilou:Mmm...

妮露:嘿。

Nilou:Hey~

派蒙:消、消失了!「主体」原来就是妮露吗,这可真是意外的收获!

Paimon:Th—They disappeared! So Nilou's the host. What a surprise!

派蒙:紫红色的帕蒂沙兰原本已经不存在于世间了,只有在妮露的潜意识中,它们才可能会出现在这里装饰舞台。

Paimon:Purple Padisarahs don't exist in the real world anymore, but in Nilou's subconscious, they can appear as decorations on the stage.

派蒙:就像纳西妲举过的例子,人们会认为碟子里的是饭菜,而妮露会认为花盆里会有传说之中的帕蒂沙兰。

Paimon:It's just like the example Nahida told us. People assume there will be food on a plate, and Nilou assumed there would be real Padisarahs in the flower pots.

派蒙:所以看到那两盆花的一刻,你就确信是妮露了吗?

Paimon:So when you saw the flowers, you instantly knew it was Nilou?

旅行者:没错。

Traveler:Correct.

派蒙:可是,要想结束「轮回」,还要主体产生自我意识吧。

Paimon:But if we want to end the samsara, we need the host to become aware that they're dreaming.

派蒙:我们要怎么才能让妮露意识到这里是…

Paimon:How should we make Nilou realize that...

妮露:我…是在做梦吧?

Nilou:Am I dreaming?

派蒙:欸!

Paimon:Huh!?

旅行者:你是怎么想到这一点的?

Traveler:How did you come to that conclusion?

妮露:呵呵,果然吗。难道不是虔诚庆祝花神诞祭的我们,收到了小吉祥草王的回应吗?

Nilou:Hehe, so I'm right? Is this Lesser Lord Kusanali responding to our celebration of the Sabzeruz Festival?

派蒙:虽然猜错了,但又没有完全错…关键是你怎么一下子想到会是「梦」的?

Paimon:Wrong guess, but you aren't completely wrong, either... The point is, what made you think this is a dream?

派蒙:在你的认知里,须弥人应该是不会做梦的吧?

Paimon:As far as you know, people in Sumeru don't dream, right?

妮露:是这样的,你们听过「最初的贤者」的故事吗?为了摆脱灾厄,而踏上寻找草神的旅途的故事。

Nilou:Yeah, but have you heard the tale of the First Sage? To prevent a calamity, he went on a journey to find the Dendro Archon.

派蒙:我好像听过!是我们刚来到须弥城的时候,迪娜泽黛讲给我们听的,原来那个人就是最初的贤者吗?

Paimon:Ooh, sounds familiar! Dunyarzad told us a story like that when we first arrived in Sumeru City. So it was about the First Sage, huh?

妮露:嗯,不过在你们听到的故事中,他的确还没有成为「最初的贤者」,这个故事还有后续…

Nilou:Yep, but in the part you heard, he hadn't become the First Sage yet. There's more to the story...

妮露:他的虔诚与睿智获得了草神的认可以后,草神终于决定赐福于他。

Nilou:His piety and wisdom were acknowledged by the Dendro Archon, and she finally gave her blessing to him.

妮露:最初的贤者面前呈现着各种不可思议的景象,仿佛全世界的知识都以具象化的形式展现在面前,令他如痴如醉。

Nilou:All kinds of spectacular scenes appeared in front of the First Sage, as if all the knowledge in the world was being painted onto a canvas right before him. He was captivated.

妮露:不知过了多久,他已经掌握了所有他能够理解的知识。

Nilou:After who knows how long, he mastered all the knowledge he could comprehend.

妮露:在这之后,他对草神说,「我想念我的父母妻儿,我已经离家太久了,他们一定会担心吧」。

Nilou:Afterward, he said to the Dendro Archon, "I miss my parents, my wife, and my children. I've been away from home for far too long. They must be worried."

妮露:草神笑笑,下一秒,贤者便发现自己躺在床上,似乎刚从一场梦中惊醒。

Nilou:The Dendro Archon smiled. The next second, the sage found himself lying in his bed, as if he had just woken up from a dream.

妮露:身边的妻子对他说,「今天你要出发去寻找草神了吧,祝你一路顺风,亲爱的」。

Nilou:His wife, lying next to him, said: "You're off to search for the Dendro Archon today, aren't you? Have a safe journey, my love."

妮露:后来,最初的贤者化解了须弥城的诸多灾厄,并且创办了教令院,真是皆大欢喜。

Nilou:In the end, the First Sage took care of many disasters in Sumeru City and founded the Akademiya. What a happy ending!

派蒙:所以说…最初的贤者从故事的最开始就一直在梦里?甚至都完全没有启程吗?

Paimon:So... The First Sage was dreaming ever since the beginning of the story? He never went on his journey?

妮露:是的,但一定是他的虔诚与决心已经传达到了草神那里,所以草神才以梦的形式赐福。

Nilou:Yes, but his faith and determination were conveyed to the Dendro Archon, so she blessed him in the form of a dream.

派蒙:我明白你的想法,的确是很有趣的联想…可我们也必须要快点醒过来了,就像故事里的贤者那样。

Paimon:Paimon understands where you're coming from now. That's a really interesting connection... But we really gotta wake up soon, like the sage in the story.

【选项1】

旅行者:既然妮露已经意识到了…

Traveler: Now that Nilou is aware of it...

【选项2】

旅行者:那梦境应该很快就会结束。

Traveler: This dream should be over soon.

妮露:这样吗,正巧今天的花神诞祭也到了要结束的时间了呢。

Nilou:I see. Well, it just so happens that today's Sabzeruz Festival is almost over, too.

妮露:既然我们是在梦里,那最后的「花神之舞」也可以跳得华丽一点了吧?

Nilou:Since we're in a dream, let's make this final Dance of Sabzeruz as beautiful as we can!

伴着乐声,妮露跳起了最后的「花神之舞」。梦境中的人们被舞蹈吸引,纷纷走向舞台。在妮露的舞姿中,梦境逐渐溶解。你似乎也看到了迪娜泽黛,她满怀喜悦地注视着妮露的舞蹈,露出了幸福的笑容。

曲终舞毕,梦该醒了。

The music comes on, and Nilou performs the Dance of Sabzeruz before it all ends. Many people gather in front of the stage. While the performance continues, the oneiric world begins to fade. You seem to see Dunyarzad, who watches Nilou's dance with glee, a satisfied smile on her face.

The merry music stops, and it is time to wake up from the dream.

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:呼啊——早上好,旅行者,总感觉睡了好久呢…

Paimon:yawn Good morning, Traveler. Paimon feels like she's been asleep for the longest time...

【选项1】

旅行者:早上好,派蒙。

Traveler: Good morning, Paimon.

【选项2】

旅行者:头好痛。

Traveler: My head hurts.

派蒙:…脑袋昏沉沉的,是睡了太多么。昨晚我们是怎么睡着的…

Paimon:...Paimon's head feels super heavy. Did we oversleep? ...Do you even remember going to sleep last night?

派蒙:我记得,好像是…花神诞祭结束后…

Paimon:Paimon thinks it was... after the Sabzeruz Festival...

派蒙:…花神诞祭!

Paimon:gasp The Sabzeruz Festival!

派蒙:我们已经从「花神诞祭的轮回」中出来了吧?

Paimon:Have we finally escaped from the Sabzeruz samsara?

旅行者:我想起来了!

Traveler:I remember now!

派蒙:快,先把虚空终端摘掉吧!

Paimon:Quick, take off your Akasha Terminal!

【选项1】

旅行者:花神之舞的最后,我好像看到了…

Traveler: At the end of the Dance of Sabzeruz, I think I saw...

【选项2】

旅行者:快去看看迪娜泽黛!

Traveler: Quick, let's go see Dunyarzad!

派蒙:不在她的房间这里,怎么回事…

Paimon:She's not in her room. What happened?

旅行者:去那个老地方!

Traveler:Let's go to the usual spot!

派蒙:啊?你说哪里呀?

Paimon:Huh? What usual spot?

寻找迪娜泽黛 Find Dunyarzad

凯瑟琳?:做得不错,旅行者,派蒙。

Katheryne?:Well done, Traveler and Paimon.

凯瑟琳?:还有…谢谢你,迪娜泽黛,能为我筹办花神诞祭。

Katheryne?:And... Thank you, Dunyarzad, for organizing the Sabzeruz Festival for me.

迪娜泽黛:请问你是…

Dunyarzad:I'm sorry, who are—

派蒙:迪娜泽黛!呜…呜…你这不是没事吗!别吓我们呀…

Paimon:Dunyarzad! sniff sniff You're okay! Oh, don't scare us like that...

旅行者:迪娜泽黛…

Traveler:Dunyarzad...

迪娜泽黛:哦~!旅行者,小派蒙!你们听我说哦!

Dunyarzad:Oh! Traveler, Paimon! I have something amazing to tell you!

迪娜泽黛:我刚刚做了一个梦…梦见妮露在跳「花神之舞」了!

Dunyarzad:I just had a dream... and I saw Nilou performing the Dance of Sabzeruz!

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

派蒙:你其实是纳西妲吧!我就说当时在花神诞祭会场见到过的凯瑟琳小姐有点奇怪。

Paimon:You're actually Nahida, aren't you! Paimon felt like Katheryne was acting weird when we met at the Sabzeruz Festival.

派蒙:还有迪娜泽黛的事…是你救了她吗?

Paimon:And Dunyarzad... Did you save her?

凯瑟琳?:这个可就说来话长了,还是不要在这里打扰病人休息的好,她的精神还非常虚弱。

Katheryne?:It's a really long story. We shouldn't disturb her. Her consciousness is still weakened.

凯瑟琳?:我们换个地方聊吧,就到旅行者「情有独钟」的那个长椅附近聊聊如何?

Katheryne?:Let's chat somewhere else. How about by the Traveler's favorite bench?

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

派蒙:先说说迪娜泽黛的事吧,她没事可真是太好了。

Paimon:Let's talk about Dunyarzad first. It's such a relief that she's all right!

纳西妲:嗯,在「最后一天的花神诞祭」上我们分别之后,我到了城外去,见到了旅行者所描述的光景。

Nahida:Hmm-hmm. After we parted on the last day of the Sabzeruz Festival, I left the city and saw what the Traveler had described.

纳西妲:在无数的梦境中,我找到了一个逐渐变得稀薄的梦…这正好验证了我的猜想。

Nahida:Among the countless dreams, I found one that was growing fainter and fainter. This proved my suspicion.

纳西妲:当迪娜泽黛彻底无法承受虚空对梦境的收割之后,意识便会逸散,反而脱离了虚空的掌控。

Nahida:Once Dunyarzad could no longer bear the Akasha harvesting her dreams, her consciousness began to dissipate — but this also meant it escaped the Akasha's control.

纳西妲:不过残留的那一点意识也无力支撑很久了,它会回到本该属于自己的梦境里…

Nahida:Such a small fragment of consciousness can't last for very long, though. It will return to its original dream...

纳西妲:与梦境一起逐渐变得稀薄,直至消失。

Nahida:Where both will gradually fade until they completely disappear.

纳西妲:我竭尽了全部的努力维持住了那个迪娜泽黛的梦境,但也不会很长久,好在你们及时打破了「轮回」。

Nahida:I used all the power I had to keep her dying dream alive as long as possible, but it still wouldn't have lasted for much longer if it hadn't been for you two breaking the samsara.

派蒙:这么说来,算是我们一起拯救了迪娜泽黛呀,最后还是赶上了嘛!

Paimon:So it looks like we did manage to save Dunyarzad in the end. And not a moment too soon!

【选项1】

旅行者:令人欣慰的结果。

Traveler: A very happy ending.

【选项2】

旅行者:可真是奇迹。

Traveler: This is truly a miracle.

纳西妲:嗯?你们怎么都在欣慰地笑呢?我以为此刻你们应该感动得痛哭流涕才对…嗯…还需要继续多多观察才行。

Nahida:Oh? Why are you two smiling so happily? I thought you'd be so moved that you'd start crying... Hmm... I need to spend more time observing human emotions.

派蒙:两者其实都可以啦!这要分人的!

Paimon:Both are fine! Everyone reacts differently!

纳西妲:好了,除此之外,你们还有很多问题想问我吧?你们拯救了我虔诚的信徒,我会将所有答案作为回报。

Nahida:Alright, you two must have a lot of other questions for me, right? After all, you saved my faithful believer. As your reward, I'll answer any and all questions.

【选项1】

旅行者:关于我在道成林昏迷时所看到的…

Traveler: About what I saw in that dream at the Avidya Forest...

派蒙:旅行者在道成林的时候被熏香影响而昏迷了,他/她说昏迷时看到了一棵巨大的树,红色的天空…

Paimon:At the Avidya Forest, there was this incense that made the Traveler fall unconscious and dream of a huge tree and a red sky...

纳西妲:还听到了一个人的声音,对吗?关键词是「世界」和「遗忘」?

Nahida:You also heard someone's voice, right? It said "world" and "forget me"?

派蒙:对的!你果然知道,我们一直想问你那是什么,红色的天空和坎瑞亚有没有关联…

Paimon:Yeah! So you DO know! We've been wanting to ask you what that was about, and if the red sky was related to Khaenri'ah...

纳西妲:旅行者看来连接上了世界树啊,那是世界树中,大慈树王残余的意识所留下的一段讯息,也或许是她临死前最后的回忆。

Nahida:Hmm, it seems like the Traveler established a connection to Irminsul. That was a message left by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's residual consciousness in Irminsul... perhaps her last memory before she died.

纳西妲:你们应该也知道,大慈树王是在坎瑞亚灾变后失踪的,所以时间点的确对得上,你们的怀疑不无道理。

Nahida:As you two probably know, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata disappeared after the disaster in Khaenri'ah. The timings of these events do line up, so your suspicions are reasonable.

派蒙:是大慈树王残留的信息?我们之前还以为会是那个赤王呢!

Paimon:A message from Greater Lord Rukkhadevata? We thought it was from King Deshret!

纳西妲:赤王…那位更早便逝去的魔神?至今还有一些仍在信仰那位赤王的沙漠子民,你们可能听到了些谣传吧。

Nahida:King Deshret... That god who died even longer ago? Some present-day desert-dwellers still worship him. You probably just heard some of their conspiracies.

派蒙:这样吗,那么…那条讯息的内容到底是什么意思呢?

Paimon:Okay... So, what does the message mean?

纳西妲:…我还无法解读它,哪怕以虚空目前的能力也做不到。

Nahida:...I still haven't managed to decipher it. Even the Akasha isn't currently capable of doing that.

纳西妲:大慈树王在世界树中残留的意识,像是被「污染」了一样,隐含了非常危险的气息。

Nahida:Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's residual consciousness in Irminsul seems to be contaminated with something that has a very dangerous aura to it.

纳西妲:甚至许多修行的学者一旦意识与之连通,便会彻底陷入疯狂…尽管我多次对教令院进行过警示,却依旧一直有受害者。

Nahida:Many devoted scholars go mad as soon as they connect their consciousness... I've warned the Akademiya about this many times, but people still keep falling victim to it.

纳西妲:不过我相信,拯救世界树的关键就在其中,所以我一直没有放弃对它的解读。

Nahida:But I believe this is the key to saving Irminsul. That's why I've kept trying to decipher it.

派蒙:幻觉里的那棵树就是世界树吗…提纳里也说过,世界树「生病」了,难道就是因为有被「污染」的意识在?

Paimon:So the tree in the vision was Irminsul... Oh, Tighnari also said that Irminsul is sick. Is it because of the contaminated consciousness?

派蒙:可是连你也不知道那个幻觉的含义,我们岂不是白来找你了…

Paimon:But if even you can't figure out what that vision was all about, it seems like our search for you was all in vain...

纳西妲:旅行者接触了那个「意识」却丝毫不受影响,我第一次见到这样的人。或许有你在的话,我们会有机会解读它…

Nahida:The Traveler wasn't affected after coming in contact with that consciousness. I've never seen anyone like that. With you here, we may have a chance at deciphering it...

纳西妲:不,我们是必须要解读出其中的秘密。我已经排除了所有可能影响世界树的因素,只剩下这一种了。

Nahida:No, we MUST decipher its secrets. I've already eliminated all other factors that might affect Irminsul. This is the only one left.

纳西妲:这是一个以世界树…以提瓦特的存亡为赌注来挑战的「谜题」啊…

Nahida:This puzzle has life and death at stake... It could determine Irminsul's fate... as well as Teyvat's...

【选项2】

旅行者:你为何是凯瑟琳的模样?

Traveler: Why do you look like Katheryne?

纳西妲:应该说,我正在以虚空为媒介,「侵占」着凯瑟琳的意识。

Nahida:To be accurate, I'm using the Akasha as a medium to occupy Katheryne's consciousness.

派蒙:那、那是怎么做到的!凯瑟琳小姐好可怜,你也能侵占别人的意识吗?

Paimon:H—How did you do that!? Poor Katheryne! Uh, does this mean you can also occupy other people's consciousnesses?

纳西妲:如果是佩戴着虚空终端的人的话,理论上我都是可以「进入」他们的脑子里的。

Nahida:Theoretically, I can enter anyone's mind as long as they're wearing their Akasha Terminal.

纳西妲:虚空是大慈树王的遗产,而我既是小吉祥草王,又是「最初的虚空终端」,我的意识一直连接在虚空当中。

Nahida:The Akasha is the legacy of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. As Lesser Lord Kusanali and The First Akasha Terminal, my consciousness has always been linked to the Akasha.

纳西妲:不过我一向尊重须弥子民的自我意志,从未真的去侵占他们的意识,只会在必要时借用一下这个至冬的仿生人偶而已。

Nahida:I've always respected my people's free will, so I've never actually occupied their consciousness. When necessary, I just borrow this bionic Snezhnayan puppet.

派蒙:啊…唔,等等,好像冷不丁知道了什么不得了的事,原来凯瑟琳是…怪不得有那么多奇怪的地方啊。

Paimon:Oh... Uhh, hold on, did we just learn some deep, dark secret? So Katheryne is... No wonder Paimon felt something was off about her...

派蒙:可是你自己的身体呢?为什么一直用这种方式,我记得你是住在「净善宫」来着?

Paimon:What about your own body? Why do you need to borrow other people's? Don't you live in the Sanctuary of Surasthana?

纳西妲:…这要从很久以前说起。大慈树王消失后,贤者们找到了刚刚诞生的我,并接回须弥。

Nahida:...That story begins a long time ago. After Greater Lord Rukkhadevata disappeared, the Sages found my newly born self and took me back to Sumeru.

纳西妲:当时的我的确幼小无力,贤者们便以「保护」的名义,将我关在净善宫中,几乎不再过问。

Nahida:At that time, I was young and weak. The sages kept me in the Sanctuary of Surasthana, ostensibly for the sake of "protecting" me, but I've hardly heard from them since.

纳西妲:可我很清楚,贤者多么希望他们找到的是大慈树王,而非是几乎象征着大慈树王已逝去这一事实的我。

Nahida:However, I do understand that they had hoped to find Greater Lord Rukkhadevata instead of me, a symbol of her passing.

派蒙:所以…贤者们其实是在「软禁」自己新的神明吗?他们怎么敢…为什么不给他们一点教训呀,纳西妲!

Paimon:So... the sages basically put their new archon under house arrest? How dare they... Why don't you teach them a lesson, Nahida!?

纳西妲:从某个角度上讲,他们也没有错。大慈树王是全知全能的,哪怕逝去后,虚空依旧在赋予这个国家力量。

Nahida:In some ways, they aren't wrong. Greater Lord Rukkhadevata was omniscient and omnipotent. Even after her death, the Akasha is still empowering this nation.

纳西妲:而我…还远远担不起「智慧之神」的名号,对国家的治理也是教令院更加驾轻就熟,我的存在并没有那么大的意义。

Nahida:And I... I'm still really far away from being able to call myself the God of Wisdom. Moreover, the Akademiya is also far more proficient at governing this country. My existence has little meaning.

旅行者:在我眼里,你已经是位优秀的神明。

Traveler:To me, you're already an excellent archon.

派蒙:是呀是呀,纳西妲也已经有很多信徒了,看看花神诞祭那天,来参加的大家都是真心喜欢你的。

Paimon:Yeah! You've got a lot of believers. Just look at the Sabzeruz Festival! Everyone who showed up truly loves you.

纳西妲:呵呵,谢谢你们能这么说。不过其实,能够将意识连接虚空的我,也并不需要身体上的自由。

Nahida:Hehe, thank you for the kind words, but I honestly don't need physical freedom as long as I can connect my consciousness to the Akasha.

纳西妲:对我来说,设法拯救世界树才是使命与最优先事项。我会一边继续寻找方法,一边努力成长为更合格的神…

Nahida:Trying to find a way to save Irminsul is my life's mission and top priority. I will work on that, and try to live up to being a deity in the meantime...

纳西妲:…偶尔,负起「智慧之神」的责任,开导一下迷途中的子民,这些…也就够了。

Nahida:...Every once in a while, I will also take up the duties of the God of Wisdom, and enlighten a lost soul here and there. Doing all that... should be enough.

【选项3】

旅行者:关于教令院贤者们的计划…

Traveler: About the sages' plan...

纳西妲:教令院对须弥的治理一直没出过什么大问题,这是我见到他们第一次脱离正轨。

Nahida:There's never been any big problems with the Akademiya's governance of Sumeru. This is the first time I've seen them step out of line.

纳西妲:究竟发生了什么事,有什么目的值得他们这么做…

Nahida:I wonder what caused them to go down this path, and what they hope to achieve...

纳西妲:尽管现在城里的人们几乎没有察觉异样,但若非旅行者破坏了「花神诞祭的轮回」,或许事态真的会很严重。

Nahida:Even though the city's residents haven't noticed anything strange, if the Traveler hadn't broken the Sabzeruz samsara, the situation could've become dire.

纳西妲:我试图在虚空中调查过,可虚空中没有任何可疑资料,关键人员也似乎刻意没有佩戴虚空终端…

Nahida:I tried to do some investigating in the Akasha, but I couldn't find anything suspicious, and all the people of interest seem to purposely avoid wearing their Akasha Terminals...

纳西妲:我想他们应该故意在掩盖些什么。

Nahida:I think they're deliberately trying to hide something.

派蒙:这让我想起,在化城郭的时候,有位贤者来邀请提纳里参加某项「工程」…难道说就是那个吗?

Paimon:Oh, that reminds Paimon... In Gandharva Ville, there was a sage who had invited Tighnari to join some kind of project... Could it be related?

纳西妲:总之,必须优先查明贤者们的意图,进行纠正与惩罚…但也当心不要打草惊蛇。

Nahida:Regardless, I need to first investigate the sages' motives, make things right, and punish them if needed... But I'll have to be discreet, or they'll see me coming.

【选项4】

旅行者:人们没有发现虚空的问题吗?

Traveler: No one has realized the issue with the Akasha?

纳西妲:你是说使用虚空导致不再做梦的事吗?

Nahida:You mean how the Akasha stops you from having dreams?

派蒙:对呀,这么长时间以来,没有人觉得不对吗?

Paimon:Yeah, it's been such a long time. No one's noticed something's up?

纳西妲:不是察觉不到,而是没有人在意。其实根源还是在于贤者们的「误导」。

Nahida:It's not that no one noticed — it's more like no one cared. Ultimately, it's all rooted in the sages' misdirection.

派蒙:「误导」?

Paimon:Misdirection?

纳西妲:贤者让人们以为不会做梦是理性与智慧的体现,须弥人不会做梦是须弥人的荣耀…

Nahida:The sages convinced everyone to believe that being unable to dream is a sign of rationality and wisdom. Not dreaming is a badge of honor in Sumeru...

纳西妲:…但实际上,梦境只是被虚空「收割」走了。

Nahida:...Even if the truth is that their dreams are reaped by the Akasha.

纳西妲:贤者们也因此可以最大化地利用虚空,使过往的那些研究能够更加顺利。

Nahida:With their propaganda in place, the sages can maximize their use of the Akasha to facilitate their research.

纳西妲:况且大慈树王当年创造虚空,也一定希望它可以物尽其用吧,所以我并未对这件事有很大意见。

Nahida:Besides, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata must have created the Akasha in the hopes that it could be used to its full potential. That's why I've never come out strongly against this.

纳西妲:如此一来,贤者们宣扬的主流观点便淹没了质疑的声音。

Nahida:Anyway, the perspective advocated by the sages drowned out any voices of doubt.

纳西妲:甚至那些从来不用虚空终端,并且会做梦的须弥人,也只会认为这是一种不好意思说出口的耻辱了。

Nahida:By now, even those who never use Akasha Terminals find it too shameful and embarrassing to talk about their dreams.

【选项5】

旅行者:没什么问题了。

Traveler: I don't have any other questions.

纳西妲:这样吗。但愿我的回答,可以让作为「求知者」的你们满意。

Nahida:Got it. I hope my answers were satisfactory, seekers of knowledge.

纳西妲:其实之前维持迪娜泽黛即将消失的梦境的时候,对我精神力的耗损非常大…我恐怕需要小憩一段时间。

Nahida:To be honest, maintaining Dunyarzad's fading dream took a lot of mental energy... I think I may need to rest for a while.

纳西妲:这段时间里倒不怎么需要担心贤者们的行动,像「花神诞祭的轮回」这种大工程,短时间内虚空不可能进行两次。

Nahida:Oh, and you don't need to worry too much about the Sages' activities for now. The Akasha won't be able to conduct another project on the scale of the Sabzeruz samsara in the immediate future.

派蒙:嗯,你去睡觉吧,有我们看着呢!

Paimon:Go and get some sleep. Leave everything to us!

纳西妲:呵呵,真令人安心。哈欠——这可真是我出生以来最累人的一次生日了呢。

Nahida:Hehe, what a relief. yawn This is truly the most exhausting birthday I've ever had.

纳西妲离开了。

Nahida leaves.

凯瑟琳:唔…旅行者?派蒙?我为什么会在这里,你们有什么头绪吗?

Katheryne:Hmm... Traveler? Paimon? Why am I here? Do either of you know?

派蒙:呃…可能是梦游?你知道,不能叫醒梦游的人的,所以我们只是…只是路过在这里等你醒来!

Paimon:Uhh... Maybe you were sleepwalking? You know, you can't wake up a sleepwalker. We, uh... We happened to walk by, so we thought we'd wait for you to wake up!

凯瑟琳:是这样啊,嗯…有空该找找维护人员了。啊,我没事,一会儿我就回去了,谢谢你们。

Katheryne:I see. Huh... I should visit my maintenance personnel sometime. Oh, I'm fine. I better go. Thank you.

最后更新于