因果命运的花神诞祭 The Causality of the Sabzeruz Festival
「花神诞日的轮回」仍在继续着,你真的有在向着真相迈进吗? The samsara of the Sabzeruz Festival continues. Are you really getting close to the truth?
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:…结果还是这一天吗!
Paimon:...We're still in the same day!
旅行者:看来果然没有我们想的那么简单。
Traveler:As expected, it's not as simple as we thought.
派蒙:纳西妲,其实昨晚你就知道「花神诞日的轮回」还是会继续的吧?怎么不直接和我们说呀!
Paimon:Nahida, you already knew last night that we didn't break out of the samsara! Why didn't you tell us?
纳西妲:说了又如何呢,你们只会在新的焦虑中度过昨晚,明天依旧不会到来。
Nahida:Would there have been a point? You would've spent the night with new worries, with tomorrow still out of reach.
纳西妲:反倒不如…在短暂的希望中彻底放松一下自己,这是难得的机会呀,说不定可以让你们的思维变得更加清醒呢。
Nahida:In that case... You might as well rest within that brief moment of hope. An opportunity like that doesn't come by often, and I thought it might help you clear your minds.
派蒙:倒也是…纳西妲还是为我们在考虑的呀。
Paimon:Paimon thought the dook-dook did that! Ah, whatever, guess you were looking out for us after all.
纳西妲:当然,至少最近这段时间里,你们就是我的全部嘛。
Nahida:Hehe, of course. In the time we've been together, you two have been everything to me.
派蒙:唔…怎么突然说出这么肉麻的话呀?
Paimon:Uh... Paimon's flattered and everything, but maybe you're taking things a little fast...
纳西妲:呵呵呵…我的意思是,虽然是我在拜托你们两个破解谜团,但反过来,也只有你们两个才能看到我、感受到我。
Nahida:Hehehe... What I mean is, even though I had asked you to solve this puzzle, you two are still the only ones who can see me and sense my presence.
纳西妲:换言之,如果不是有你们两个在的话,我就和「不存在」是没有区别的。所以你们就是我的全部,懂了吗?
Nahida:In other words, if you weren't here, I may as well not exist. That's why you two have been everything to me. Get it?
派蒙:纳西妲又在讲些让人摸不着头脑的话了…
Paimon:Uhh, Nahida's talking about confusing stuff again...
纳西妲:闲聊就到这里吧,根据昨天的新线索,旅行者对「现状」有新的认识了吗?
Nahida:Anyway, that's enough chit-chat. So Traveler, did the new clues yesterday help you gain a new understanding of the situation?
旅行者:「时间循环」的确是错误的结论。
Traveler:The time loop theory is indeed incorrect.
派蒙:欸,为什么忽然否定了之前的想法呢?
Paimon:Huh? Why are you scrapping your previous theory?
【选项1】
旅行者:迪希雅的武艺在进步。
Traveler: Dehya's fighting skills have been improving.
【选项2】
旅行者:迪娜泽黛病情恶化想必也是…
Traveler: Dunyarzad's illness has also gotten worse...
派蒙:唔,是呀,之前好像没有留意这种地方,单纯的时间循环应该会完全重置身体状态…
Paimon:Oh yeah, you're right. Gosh, how did we not notice that? In a simple time loop, people's physical conditions should also reset.
纳西妲:那新的结论是什么呢?
Nahida:So, what's your new hypothesis?
你仔细回想了所有发生过的事,似乎只有「记忆删除」是合理的解释。
After going over what happened in detail, you believe the only plausible explanation is "Memory Deletion."
纳西妲:嗯…
Nahida:Um...
【选项1】
旅行者:时间没有在循环…
Traveler: We aren't in a time loop...
【选项2】
旅行者:而是我们的记忆每天都在被删除。
Traveler: Instead, our memories are being erased at the end of each day.
派蒙:对哦!每天晚上虚空的那个音效,说不定就是在删除我们当天的记忆…
Paimon:Ooh! Then the beep we hear every night could just be indicating the deletion of our memories.
派蒙:所以一觉醒来,所有人都以为花神诞祭还没有度过,明明已经是「明天」了,但都还以为是「昨天」。
Paimon:That's why when we wake up, everyone thinks the Sabzeruz Festival hasn't happened yet. It's already the next day, but everyone still thinks it's the day before.
派蒙:可身体记忆是删除不了的,所以迪希雅的新大剑才越用越熟练!这下就都说得通了!
Paimon:But muscle memory can't be erased. That's why Dehya has been getting better at using her greatsword! Now everything makes sense!
纳西妲:…很巧妙的推论。
Nahida:...Hm, a brilliant deduction.
派蒙:那到底说对了没有呀,纳西妲!
Paimon:Nahida, tell us if we're right or wrong!
纳西妲:简单来说的话,像是捉了火元素的晶蝶来当作萤火虫去照明,太过注重「感受」,而忽略了其「本质」。
Nahida:To put it simply, it's as if you've mistaken a Pyro Crystalfly for a Firefly in the night. You lost sight of its true nature because you focused too much on your perception that it glows.
派蒙:这一点都不简单…
Paimon:That isn't simple at all!
旅行者:依旧是错误的结论吗…
Traveler:Still the wrong conclusion, huh...
纳西妲:不妨你们再去找那位迪希雅小姐聊聊吧,会有新的收获也说不定。
Nahida:Why don't you go talk to Miss Dehya again? You might learn something new.
派蒙:嗯,毕竟新的线索是从她身上发现的…我们走吧?
Paimon:Right... She did help us find our latest clue, after all. Let's go!
与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya
迪希雅:…你们原来在这里,可算找到你们了。
Dehya:...There you are. Really took me a while to find you.
派蒙:今天的迪希雅果然也没有受伤呢。
Paimon:As expected, Dehya also didn't get hurt today.
迪希雅:受伤?受什么伤?别太小瞧我了。
Dehya:Get hurt? Why would I? Don't underestimate me.
派蒙:你的新大剑毕竟不是那么趁手嘛…
Paimon:Well, you're still getting used to your new greatsword...
迪希雅:其实我也觉得很奇怪,今天突然就变得趁手了起来…不对,你们怎么知道我换过大剑的事?我应该不可能透露过…
Dehya:Truth be told, I also think it's pretty strange. It just suddenly felt so familiar in my hands... Wait a sec, how did you know I got a new greatsword to begin with? I didn't tell anyone about it...
派蒙:唔,这次还是你来解释吧,我实在已经解释腻了…
Paimon:Traveler, could you explain the situation to her today? Paimon's gotten a little sick of doing it...
【选项1】
旅行者:其实也没必要完全让迪希雅理解。
Traveler: We don't actually need to explain everything.
【选项2】
旅行者:直接切入重点好了。
Traveler: Let's just get straight to the point.
派蒙:这样啊,也是。
Paimon:Oh, that works.
旅行者:你的大剑忽然变得趁手的原因…
Traveler:You suddenly became proficient with your greatsword because...
【选项1】
旅行者:是我们连续度过了许多个花神诞日。
Traveler: We've lived through this same day many times already.
【选项2】
旅行者:只是每天晚上会被消除当天的记忆。
Traveler: And our memories of the day are erased every night.
迪希雅:…我不在的这会儿你们怎么了,是被什么奇奇怪怪的人传教了吗?
Dehya:...What happened to you guys while I was gone? Did you get brainwashed by some cult?
派蒙:哎呀,别管那么多,你就当做是真的吧。
Paimon:Umm, don't think too hard about it. Just take what we're saying at face value.
迪希雅:…好吧,我理解你们的意思。就是说我的身体记忆已经让我完全适应这把剑了,只是我的大脑不记得这件事了,对吗?
Dehya:...Alright then. Let me get this straight. You're telling me that my body's already gotten used to this greatsword, but my brain just doesn't remember it?
派蒙:没错,每天都会忘记一次。
Paimon:Yes, your memory's being erased every day.
迪希雅:那我可反驳了哦?这种情况是绝对不可能的。
Dehya:Then I'd have to disagree. That's impossible.
派蒙:哦?说来听听?
Paimon:Oh? Why do you think that?
迪希雅:如果一连很多天都是花神诞祭,只是我们不记得的话,那所有的物资消耗,花掉的钱,吃掉的东西该怎么办?
Dehya:If we've actually been reliving the Sabzeruz Festival day after day, then what happened to the things we used, the money we spent, the food we ate?
迪希雅:按理说我的钱包早该空空如也了,不可能没发现的吧?
Dehya:Common sense says my wallet should've emptied itself a long time ago. There's no way I wouldn't have noticed that.
旅行者:这一点我也想到过。
Traveler:I've thought about that, too.
【选项1】
旅行者:在幕后黑手是贤者的情况下…
Traveler: But if the sages were behind this...
【选项2】
旅行者:如果利用虚空的数据和全城的资源…
Traveler: If they utilized the entire city's resources, as well as information supplied by the Akasha...
派蒙:的确…用虚空记录全城人每天的行为,再动用全城的资源去恢复到这一天的开始…
Paimon:Right... They could use the Akasha to record what everyone did that day, and then use the city's resources to replenish everything...
派蒙:虽说不太可能,但或许还是可以做到的。
Paimon:It's not very likely, but it's also not impossible.
迪希雅:不可能不可能,我有证据。
Dehya:No, it is impossible. I've got proof.
派蒙:你有证据?在哪里?
Paimon:You have proof? Where?
迪希雅:唉…你们对这种莫名其妙的讨论还真是认真啊,好吧好吧,就让我再陪你们一会儿。
Dehya:sigh You two are surprisingly serious about this nonsensical discussion. Fine, I'll play along for a little longer.
迪希雅:跟我来吧,还有迪娜泽黛小姐也请一起,目前还没法保证这附近的安全。
Dehya:Come with me. Miss Dunyarzad, please come along as well. I still can't guarantee that this area is safe.
前往查看迪希雅所说的「证据」 Go and check the evidence Dehya mentioned
迪希雅:就是这个了。
Dehya:This is it.
派蒙:这什么呀,你练剑的木人桩吗?这个怎么了?
Paimon:Huh? This a wooden training dummy. What about it?
迪希雅:看到上面的痕迹了吗?是我这几天的积累。
Dehya:See those marks on the dummy? Those are the result of several days' worth of practice.
迪希雅:假设贤者不会每天来把它换掉,它应该早就已经被砍的破破烂烂了对吧?
Dehya:Let's say the sages didn't replace it every day. Shouldn't it be hacked to pieces by now?
派蒙:对呀,那每天都换一个的情况呢?
Paimon:That's true, but what if they did?
迪希雅:那贤者每次都要在新的木人桩上复制出我之前练剑的剑痕。
Dehya:Then the sages would have had to reproduce every mark I left during previous training sessions.
迪希雅:好歹我也是武者,在我的武学流派里,对「控制」的讲求非常精细。
Dehya:I'm a professional fighter. My martial school has always emphasized the importance of refined control.
迪希雅:每一次挥剑,力度、角度、切入点都是用心控制过的,所以上面每一道伤痕我都记得,也记得挥出那一剑的心境。
Dehya:The force, angle, and entry point of each strike is calculated and deliberate. That's why I remember every mark on the dummy, as well as my state of mind as I made each strike.
迪希雅:正如有句话,武者之剑乃独一无二,没有人可以挥出完全相同的两剑。想要完全复制我的剑痕,绝对不可能。
Dehya:It's just as they say: Each swordsman has their own unique style, and even the same swordsman can't make the same cut twice. It would be impossible to copy these marks.
派蒙:不可能吗?如果是用什么精细的仪器一点点「雕刻」呢?
Paimon:Is it really impossible? What if they used some fancy machine to carve every single mark?
迪希雅:常有人说,留影机的画片永远不能替代画家画出来的风景画,因为前者是没有灵魂的。
Dehya:People often say that a Kamera's photo can never replace an artist's painting because the former has no spirit to it.
迪希雅:对我也一样,雕刻出的剑痕和作为武艺修炼结晶的剑痕…我一眼就能分辨得出。
Dehya:The same thing applies here. At a mere glance, I can differentiate carved marks from the results of combat training.
【选项1】
旅行者:…也有道理。
Traveler: ...That makes sense.
【选项2】
旅行者:看来只能放弃这种可能性了吗…
Traveler: It seems we'll have to abandon this theory...
迪希雅:呼…这回应该没什么疑问了吧?欸,这是不是最近学者之间流行的叫做「头脑急转弯」的游戏?想不到还挺有趣的。
Dehya:Phew... I hope that cleared things up for you? Hey, is this that new Brainsercise game that's been super popular with the scholars lately? It's surprisingly fun.
迪希雅:那就这样吧,我看时候也不早了,我护送迪娜泽黛小姐去妮露那边了,回见。
Dehya:Anyway, it's getting late. I should escort Miss Dunyarzad to Nilou's stage. See ya later.
派蒙:唉…又是一条走不通的路,「记忆删除」理论也是错误的吗?
Paimon:Welp, back to square one. Is our memory deletion theory also wrong? sigh
派蒙:但至少我们也有了一些阶段性的结论吧?
Paimon:But at least we've reached some other conclusions in the meantime?
【选项1】
旅行者:时间并未循环。
Traveler: We're not in a time loop.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们不在现实。
Traveler: We're not in the real world.
派蒙:嗯,的确如此,那现在我们还能找到一些新的思路吗?
Paimon:Yep, that's true. So... can we think of any new ideas right now?
【选项1】
旅行者:让我想想…
Traveler: Let me think...
【选项2】
旅行者:我忽然感觉有件事很蹊跷…
Traveler: I suddenly realized that something is strange...
派蒙:蹊跷?我觉得最近全是很蹊跷的事…
Paimon:Strange? Paimon feels like everything's been strange lately...
旅行者:我们…为何从没考虑过出城?
Traveler:How come... we've never thought about leaving the city?
派蒙:欸…?出城…对哦!这么容易想到的尝试,我们居然没试过。看看城外的时间是不是还卡在同一天,就能确定很多事。
Paimon:Huh? Leaving the city... You're right! It's really strange how we never thought of such a simple solution. Many things should become clear if we can confirm the flow of time outside of the city.
派蒙:真是不可思议,是我们之前太钻牛角尖了呢,还是累得晕头转向了才想不到的…
Paimon:Paimon can't believe it... Did we miss this because we're tunnel-visioning too hard on our other theories, or because we're just too tired?
【选项1】
旅行者:这真的很奇怪。
Traveler: It is really strange.
【选项2】
旅行者:总觉得应该很早就想到了。
Traveler: We should've thought of this a long time ago.
派蒙:要不我们还是回去问问纳西妲吧,关于出城的事,莫非是我们忘记了什么。
Paimon:How about we go back and ask Nahida? Maybe we've forgotten something about leaving the city.
与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida
派蒙:纳西妲,我们回来了。
Paimon:Nahida, we're back!
纳西妲:今天回来得很早呢,莫非是有了什么新的收获。
Nahida:You're back early today. Did you find something new?
派蒙:算是有吧,我们基本确定了时间并未循环,这里也应该不是现实…可同时我们又有了新的疑惑…
Paimon:Sort of. We're mostly sure now that we're not in a time loop, and we also aren't in the real world. But at the same time, we have a new question...
【选项1】
旅行者:出城的话会怎么样?
Traveler: What will happen if we try to leave the city?
【选项2】
旅行者:我们是不是真的没试过出城?
Traveler: Have we ever tried leaving the city?
纳西妲:出城…在我印象里,有两次你们都提及过出城相关的计划…
Nahida:Leaving the city... As far as I remember, you've mentioned your plans to do that twice before...
旅行者:!?
Traveler:!?
派蒙:我们说过吗!我们怎么完全没有印象了,后来呢?我们回来之后怎么说?
Paimon:We did? But we don't remember anything! What happened after we talked about those plans? What did we say when we got back?
纳西妲:让我想想…好像你们从未提起过出城计划的结果如何,哦,不如说,那两次出城计划的当晚你们都没有回来。
Nahida:Let me think... I don't think you ever actually told me what the outcome was. Oh — it's probably more accurate to say that both times, you never came back the whole night.
纳西妲:不过平时你们也有不少个晚上「夜不归宿」的,所以我当时也不觉得这能证明什么。
Nahida:But you two sometimes stay out the entire night anyway, so at the time, I didn't think too much about it.
派蒙:确实有的时候会调查事情忘了时间,直接就到了第二天。可是你所说的出城当天的记忆,我们两个却都没有。
Paimon:It is true that sometimes we lose track of time during our investigations. Before we know it, it'll already be the next day. But still... neither of us remember anything about leaving town.
纳西妲:这样吗,这倒有些奇怪。理论上应该已经唤起了你们全部的记忆才对。
Nahida:Really? That's kinda strange. In theory, I should've already awakened all your memories.
【选项1】
旅行者:明天再试一次吧。
Traveler: Let's try again tomorrow.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许突破口就在这里。
Traveler: Maybe this is the key.
派蒙:嗯!绝对有猫腻,明天一定要想办法查清楚!
Paimon:Yup! Something here's definitely fishy. Let's get to the bottom of this tomorrow!
在你们不知道的地方,某个计划正在推行…
A plan has been set in motion somewhere unknown to you...
???:「嘀——」
???:beep
最后更新于