轮回意志的花神诞祭 The Samsara of the Sabzeruz Festival

如今你很清楚,这早就不是你第一次参加花神诞祭了。为了拯救迪娜泽黛,必须想办法找到真相。 Now you know very well that this is not the first time you have attended the Sabzeruz Festival. To save Dunyarzad, you must find a way to get to the bottom

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

派蒙:我、我全都想起来了!

Paimon:Paimon remembers everything!

纳西妲:…很好,这次你们适应得很快。

Nahida:...Good, you adapted quickly this time.

旅行者:昨晚的最后…

Traveler:At the end of last night...

派蒙:对啊,昨晚我们明明摘掉了虚空,却还是听到了虚空的音效,那是怎么回事?

Paimon:We definitely took off our Akasha Terminals last night, but we still heard that beep. Why's that?

【选项1】

旅行者:我们被植入了其他形式的虚空终端?

Traveler: We've been implanted with another form of the terminals?

【选项2】

旅行者:我们只是以为自己摘掉了虚空终端?

Traveler: We failed at severing our connections with them?

派蒙:不过这下基本可以确认,我们现在被困在同一天里出不去的状态,是跟虚空有关联了吧?

Paimon:But now, we can at least confirm one thing: The Akasha definitely has something to do with whatever's trapping us in this cycle!

派蒙:如果说是虚空要「偷取」大家的智慧的话,又到底为什么会造成现在这种状况呢…想不明白。

Paimon:Paimon doesn't get it... Why would the Akasha go this far if all it wants is everybody's wisdom?

纳西妲:在实验台上的小白鼠,想要获知自己为何被如此对待,的确是一件极其困难的事。

Nahida:It's extremely difficult for lab rats in an experiment to understand why they're being treated the way they are.

派蒙:把我们两个比作小白鼠吗,那你又是什么呢,纳西妲,你一直都不告诉我们你的身份…

Paimon:If we're lab rats, then what are you? Nahida, you've never told us anything about yourself...

纳西妲:嗯…我是「月亮」吧。

Nahida:Hmm... I guess I'm the Moon.

派蒙:月亮?那不是我们做过的占卜的结果吗?

Paimon:The Moon? Wasn't that the result of our divination?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

纳西妲:好了,知晓我是谁并不会对你们了解真相有什么用处的,还是把注意力放在别处吧,当心漏掉什么线索哦。

Nahida:Anyway, knowing who I am won't help you get closer to the truth, so you should focus on other things. Don't get distracted and miss any clues~

派蒙:唔…好吧。既然昨天迪希雅帮上了很多忙,不如还是先找她会合吧。这个时间的话,差不多那些绑匪快要出现了。

Paimon:Okay then... Dehya helped us a lot yesterday, so let's go find her. If Paimon's reading the time correctly, those kidnappers should be showing up soon.

与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

迪希雅:你们在这儿啊,那些绑匪我已经解决了,小姐没受伤吧?

Dehya:Ah, there you are. I've already taken care of those kidnappers. My lady, did you get hurt?

旅行者:等等,好像有哪里不对…

Traveler:Hold on, something's not right...

派蒙:欸…迪希雅…

Paimon:Eh? Dehya!?

迪希雅:怎么了?你们两个为什么这样盯着我看?

Dehya:What's wrong? Why are you both gawking at me like that?

派蒙:你、你这次为什么没有受伤!?

Paimon:Y—You didn't get hurt this time!?

迪希雅:啊?这次是什么意思,还有,我为什么一定要受伤,那只是些有三脚猫功夫的绑匪而已啊。

Dehya:Huh? What do you mean, "this time"? Why are you so surprised that I managed to get out unscathed? Those kids were amateurs.

【选项1】

旅行者:你的大剑应该用起来不顺手吧?

Traveler: Aren't you still getting used to your new greatsword?

【选项2】

旅行者:所以原本应该会受点擦伤的。

Traveler: Your unfamiliarity usually lands you some scratches.

迪希雅:嘘…你怎么会知道大剑的事,我应该从来没跟别人说过,可别让小姐知道。

Dehya:Shhh... How did you know about my greatsword? I haven't told anyone about it. Please don't tell Miss Dunyarzad!

派蒙:果然迪希雅的记忆还是没有了呀。

Paimon:So Dehya's lost her memories after all...

【选项1】

旅行者:在这次战斗中…

Traveler: During your battle...

【选项2】

旅行者:你有没有什么觉得奇怪的地方?

Traveler: Did anything feel strange?

迪希雅:奇怪的地方…硬要说的话,你们也知道我换了大剑的嘛,可不知为何好像新的大剑用起来很趁手。

Dehya:Anything strange...? You already know that I got a new greatsword. Hmm... if I had to say something, it's weird how such a new weapon could feel so familiar.

迪希雅:就像…就像是已经拿着它经历过无数次战斗了一样。

Dehya:It's as if... I've already used it to fight a countless number of battles.

派蒙:是说虽然记忆中没有跟它一起战斗的经历,但好像身体却有…是这样的感觉吗?

Paimon:You're saying that although you don't remember using it, your body... feels like it does?

迪希雅:没错,不论是对佣兵还是武者而言,「身体记忆」才是最重要的,一招一式靠大脑记住也只是花架子而已。

Dehya:That's right. Both mercenaries and warriors heavily rely on muscle memory. Only knowing the theory of battle won't get you anywhere.

派蒙:旅行者,你怎么看?

Paimon:Traveler, what do you think?

【选项1】

旅行者:难道是昨晚摘掉虚空的影响?

Traveler: Could it be because we removed our Akasha Terminals?

【选项2】

旅行者:第一次出现这样的事件变化…

Traveler: This has never happened before...

派蒙:是呀,总感觉看到了希望一样。

Paimon:Yeah, Paimon's feeling really hopeful!

旅行者:有没有可能…我们已经脱困了?

Traveler:Is it possible that... we have already broken free?

派蒙:欸!是哦,在之前的「花神诞日的轮回」中,是不可能出现这种情况的。

Paimon:Ooh, you're right! Earlier in the samsara, something like this would've never happened.

旅行者:等今天结束就知道了。

Traveler:We'll know for sure at the end of the day.

迪希雅:虽然我听不懂你们在讨论什么,但危险还…

Dehya:I have no clue what you two are talking about, but it's still dangerous here, so—

派蒙:危险还没有解除,所以你想让我们先带迪娜泽黛去那边休息,你来探查一下那些绑匪还有没有同伙,对吧?

Paimon:So you want us to take Dunyarzad somewhere else to rest while you check if there are still more kidnappers around. Right?

迪希雅:你怎么知道我想说这些…读心术?

Dehya:How did you know what I was gonna say...? Can you read minds?

派蒙:好啦,快去做吧。

Paimon:Forget it, go and do your thing.

与纳西妲对话 Talk to Nahida

派蒙:…呼,终于到晚上了,除了那件事之外,今天好像也没什么其他变化了。

Paimon:...Phew, it's finally nighttime. Aside from Dehya not getting injured, everything seems to have stayed the same.

派蒙:纳西妲,听我说,我们今天发现,原本每次击败绑匪后都会受伤的迪希雅,今天没有受伤。

Paimon:Listen, Nahida! We found out that Dehya got out just fine today, even though she got injured every other time she fought the kidnappers.

派蒙:你说会不会「花神诞日的轮回」已经结束了呀?迪娜泽黛是不是要有救了?

Paimon:Do you think the samsara has been broken? Have we saved Dunyarzad?

纳西妲:哦?有了这样的进展啊,不错不错。既然如此,今天就好好休息吧。

Nahida:Really? Good job on all that progress. Get some good sleep tonight.

派蒙:喂,这是什么模棱两可的答案呀。

Paimon:Hey, what kind of an answer is that?

纳西妲:明天会到来,这件事对所有人来讲都是常识。但其实明天是否真的会到来,只有身处明天的你才知道。

Nahida:"Tomorrow will come." Everyone assumes this as common knowledge, but the only way you can know that for sure is if you experience tomorrow.

纳西妲:今天已经过了多少次?今天之后有没有可能是昨天?明天这个词是否从来都是被捏造出来的概念?

Nahida:How many "today"s has it been? Is it possible that "today" will be followed by "yesterday"? Does "tomorrow" truly exist as anything beyond a made-up concept?

纳西妲:也或许,整个世界都是虚假的,这片大陆的历史就是一场漫长的「花神诞祭」呢。

Nahida:It's even possible that this entire world is a lie, and the history of the whole world has just been one endless Sabzeruz Festival.

派蒙:好了好了,不要说下去了,我的头脑本来就很累了。

Paimon:Okay, okay, no more! Paimon's brain has already shut down!

纳西妲:呵呵…所以说,明天自然就会知道的事情,今天就不要耗费无意义的脑力了。

Nahida:Hehe... That's why it makes no sense to waste your energy thinking about things you will learn tomorrow.

纳西妲:好好休息吧,比如痛痛快快去上个厕所什么的。

Nahida:Get some good rest! Ya know... Use the bathroom and flush your anxiety dookie away~

派蒙:啊?等等,你刚才说什么?我听错了吗?

Paimon:Huh? Hold on, what did you just say? Did Paimon hear you correctly?

纳西妲:嗯?人们都说上完厕所会觉得神清气爽,所以推荐你们去而已,很奇怪吗?

Nahida:Hm? People always say they feel a sense of relief after they take a dook-dook. That's why I suggested you could try that. Is that so strange?

派蒙:呃…太过奇怪也太过没有常识,以至于不知道该说什么…明明刚才好像还在讲什么大道理。

Paimon:Ugh... It's so strange and so against common sense that Paimon is at a loss for words... You were sounding kinda smart just a minute ago!

旅行者:那我们先回去休息了。

Traveler:...We're going to go get some rest.

派蒙:嗯,虽然每天都是花神诞祭这样热闹开心的日子,但好像我们很久都没有放松过了呢。走吧,我们回房间。

Paimon:Yeah... Even though it's happy and lively at the Sabzeruz Festival every day, it feels like it's been a long time since we've really gotten to relax. Let's go back to our room.

在你们不知道的地方,某个计划正在推行…

A plan has been set in motion somewhere unknown to you...

???:「嘀——」

???:beep

???:继续进行「收获」,相比结果而言,这些都是微不足道的代价。

???:Continue the harvest. Compared to what we stand to achieve, these sacrifices are trivial.

最后更新于