指月 Moonfinger
「公子」为你介绍的人是「往生堂」的客卿,钟离。为了达成重见岩神的目标,你答应与他一起筹办「送仙典仪」。 Childe introduced you to Zhongli, a consultant at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. You agree to help Zhongli organize the Rite of Parting in the hope of se
前往购买夜泊石 Go and buy Noctilucous Jade
石头:哟,客官,欢迎光临「解翠行」。今天要不要来开两块「璞石」试试手气?
Shitou:Welcome to the Jade Mystery, my good friends! Would you like to try your luck betting on jade? This could be your lucky day.
石头:便宜又好玩,也许一不留神就发家致富了呢?
Shitou:It's cheap and it's fun, and who knows, you just might strike it rich!
派蒙:「璞石」?不要不要,我们是来挑…什么石头来着?
Paimon:Betting? No, no, we're here for... um, what was it again?
钟离:夜泊石,品相至少要「烛照」级。
Zhongli:Noctilucous Jade, of radiant grade at the very least.
石头:「烛照」级的夜泊石…?嗯,原来不是游客。失礼了,我这就拿货,请看…
Shitou:Radiant grade Noctilucous Jade? I see, you're not a tourist. My apologies. I have some here for your perusal...
石头:您看这怎么样?我们「解翠行」可是玉石老字号。瞧瞧这品相!绝对上佳,简直是岩王爷也难得降下的恩赐。您就放心随便选吧。
Shitou:What do you think? The Jade Mystery is an old name in the jade business. Just look at that wonderful quality! Rex Lapis doesn't often bless us with such finery. Go on, pick whichever one you like!
派蒙:这三块「夜泊石」看上去确实都很漂亮,不像是平时挖出来的那种…
Paimon:These three pieces really do look pretty, not like the ones you usually dig up...
派蒙:但,到底该怎么选啊,要不我们就随便选一种回去?
Paimon:But how do we pick? Should we just grab one and go?
【选项1】
旅行者:做赌石生意的老板,不能轻信。
Traveler: A man who makes his living off betting on stones can't be trusted so lightly.
钟离:很好。贸易之都的生存法则,看来你已经悟到了几分。
Zhongli:Very good. It seems you have learned some tricks of the trade.
派蒙:那钟离先生的意见呢?这些「夜泊石」该怎么选?
Paimon:What do you think, Mr. Zhongli? How should we pick from these pieces of Noctilucous Jade?
【选项2】
旅行者:我想问问钟离先生的意见。
Traveler: What do you think, Mr. Zhongli?
钟离:哦?想要我来决定么。也好。
Zhongli:Oh? You want me to decide? That is fine as well.
钟离:要我说的话,答案其实很简单…
Zhongli:If it were me, the answer would be simple.
派蒙:嗯?答案是…?
Paimon:Oh? And that would be...?
钟离:老板,我全要了。
Zhongli:I'll take them all, boss.
石头:好!这位老爷,我早看出您气宇不凡,出手果真阔气——
Shitou:Oh, you act with such panache, good sir! I always knew you were not a man of ordinary caliber!
派蒙:等等!等一下,老板,刚才他说的不算,我们再商量下!
Paimon:Wait! Wait! Boss, that one didn't count! We need to discuss it again!
你们拉着钟离,在一旁商议起来…
You drag Zhongli to one side to discuss prices...
派蒙:喂!如果仪式只需要一种的话,全买下来不就白白浪费三倍的摩拉了吗?!
Paimon:Hey! If we only need one for the ritual, aren't we wasting three times the Mora if we buy them all!?
【选项1】
旅行者:对,派蒙说得没错。
Traveler: That's true.
【选项2】
旅行者:不,其实是浪费两倍。
Traveler: Actually, it's two times more Mora.
钟离:摩拉…嗯…
Zhongli:Oh, Mora. Hmm...
钟离:确实如此。刚才没想到这方面的问题,是我考虑不周了。
Zhongli:It is as you say. I suppose I overlooked this particular aspect of the transaction.
派蒙:啊?买东西怎么能不考虑摩拉啊!
Paimon:Huh? How do you not think about Mora when buying things!?
钟离:若凡事都要先考虑摩拉,也就等同于凡事都被摩拉束缚了手脚。
Zhongli:If one must always consider Mora before acting, then in all things one is bound by Mora.
派蒙:?
Paimon:Ahh... What?
钟离:摩拉天然是货币,但货币天然不是摩拉。
Zhongli:All Mora is currency, but not all currency is Mora.
派蒙:???
Paimon:???
【选项1】
旅行者:他说的是经济学。
Traveler: He's talking about economics.
派蒙:这就是有钱人的世界吗…
Paimon:Is this how the rich live?
派蒙:虽然很懂宏观经济,但不懂得省一些「小钱」呢!
Paimon:Well, he knows a lot about big money, but not a lot about big savings.
【选项2】
旅行者:感觉他很有钱。
Traveler: Sounds like he's loaded.
派蒙:是有钱到了从来不用省一些「小钱」的地步吗!
Paimon:So loaded that he doesn't even bother hunting for a bargain.
钟离:不必动摇。即使摩拉束缚了手脚,我也有在束手束脚的情况下,依然能解决问题的方法。
Zhongli:No need to waver. Even when I am constrained by Mora, I have ways of working around my limitations.
钟离:「夜泊石」品相的鉴别,确实令人棘手。一块原矿不论好坏,它的质地、色泽,以及内部的岩纹,都不会有太大差别。
Zhongli:Evaluating the quality of Noctilucous Jade is indeed very tricky. As crude ore, there is little difference in texture, lustrousness, and internal pattern between good and bad Jade.
钟离:只有当夜泊石制造的器物成型以后,才会发现其中一些成品根本上不了台面。
Zhongli:Only after the item made using Noctilucous Jade has taken shape, will you be able to see whether it is up to par or not.
钟离:这时再去找那些奸商理论的话,他们又会以「你的合成台不好」、「火候不对」之类理由来搪塞…
Zhongli:If you return to those crafty merchants to quibble, they will counter by saying that your crafting bench is to blame, or that your heat control was poor.
派蒙:好险好险!原来这东西是这么容易上当受骗的…
Paimon:Whoa! To think it's that easy to get cheated...
钟离:不过,真正的鉴别方式还是存在的——真正的内行人,还是能鉴别的。
Zhongli:But there is a way to truly evaluate this jade, and a true insider would know it.
钟离:「如愚见指月,观指不观月。」
Zhongli:"A fool sees the pointer and misses the moon."
派蒙:那是什么意思?
Paimon:What does that mean?
钟离:你用手指指向月亮,聪明人能明白你在指月,但不聪明的人只能看到眼前的手指,看不到月亮。
Zhongli:If you point at the moon with your finger, a wise man knows that you are pointing at the moon, while a fool will only see the finger.
钟离:纹路、外壳…这些都是手指。夜泊石是夜间照明用的奇石,「亮度」的重要性,才等同于天上之月。
Zhongli:The patterns, the facade, these are all the "finger." Noctilucous Jade is a mystical stone used to light up the darkness, and so its brightness is the important thing — it is the "moon."
钟离:优质的「夜泊石」会有更佳的火元素亲和力。也就是说,在高温之下,光泽越亮越蓝的矿石,品相就越好。
Zhongli:Noctilucous Jade of excellent quality would have superior Pyro affinity. In other words, the bluer and brighter the luster of the ore under high temperature, the higher its quality.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来钟离先生这么内行…
Traveler: I didn't realize you were such an expert...
【选项2】
旅行者:这就是高雅人士的精致生活吗…
Traveler: Is this normal life for a high-class gentleman?
钟离:我已将玉石界价值千金的秘密告诉了你们,剩下就是实践了。
Zhongli:I have imparted the priceless secrets of the jade trade to you. Now all that's left is to put it into practice.
派蒙:价值千金…唔,可惜派蒙觉得,以后应该再也用不到了…
Paimon:Priceless, huh... Paimon's just sad that we might never be able to use it again...
你们回到了「解翠行」…
You return to The Jade Mystery...
派蒙:老板,我们回来选石头了,麻烦把石头都借给我们烧一下!
Paimon:We're back to buy some rocks, boss. But can you let us burn them first?
石头:烧、烧一下?!烧不得啊几位老爷,你们烧完我还卖什么啊?
Shitou:B—Burn them? You can't do that, my friends! If you were to do so, what would I have to sell?
【选项1】
旅行者:那我们只要一点点样品可以吗?
Traveler: Then, can we get some small samples?
石头:这…唉,罢了,还是听老爷们的吧。
Shitou:That... Well, fine. As you wish, then.
【选项2】
旅行者:不然我们就不买了。
Traveler: Then I'm not buying any.
石头:不买了…?欸,别,别这样,老爷…还可以商量,买卖就是商量的艺术,您说是不?
Shitou:Not buying...? Ah, come, come now, my good friends... we can still discuss this. Negotiation is key to trade, wouldn't you say?
石头:这样,我从三块石头上都取些样品来,我老石亏一点就亏一点,就当交朋友了。
Shitou:How about this? I can take a small sample of all three. I'll take a bit of a loss — we'll count it as a friendly gesture.
钟离:放心,商界的规矩我明白。只要证明是好矿,自然不会让阁下吃亏。
Zhongli:Don't worry, I know the rules. As long as we can prove that it is good jade, you will not take a loss.
石头:好了,就拿这些做样品吧,我用刻刀切下来的,还标上了号。
Shitou:Alright. Take these as samples. I've carved them off with a knife and tagged them to boot.
【选项1】
旅行者:这些样品…
Traveler: These samples...
【选项2】
旅行者:好薄…
Traveler: So thin...
派蒙:…也太薄了吧!
Paimon:...Aren't these too thin?
派蒙:比纸还要薄…不对,比虫子的翅膀还要薄,薄得都快透明了!
Paimon:Even paper's thicker. No, even a bug's wings are thicker! These are almost see-through!
【选项1】
旅行者:老板真小气…
Traveler: How stingy...
石头:小气?已经很大方了,再多取一点都是要我的命!
Shitou:Stingy? I've already been very generous. Any more, and you may as well have my neck!
【选项2】
旅行者:老板的手艺令人佩服…
Traveler: This is impressive handiwork.
石头:哈哈哈…过奖过奖,这些石头都是我的心肝宝贝,不这样温柔可不行。
Shitou:Hahaha. You flatter me, but I have to be gentle with these rocks. They are my pride and joy!
石头:万一不小心割了太多,可就真要了我的命了。
Shitou:If I'd taken off even a bit more, it would have killed me.
派蒙:可是,薄成这样的话,一遇到火,就会马上灰飞烟灭了吧?
Paimon:But wouldn't something this thin go poof if we held it to the fire?
钟离:想让生意人让出利润,就如同要饿狼吐出刚下肚的肉一样,这也是没有办法的事。但其实在特殊条件下,这些薄片也够用了。
Zhongli:It can't be helped. Trying to deprive a merchant of his profits would be like forcing a ravenous wolf to vomit up the food in its stomach. Nonetheless, under the right conditions, these thin slices will serve.
派蒙:什么样的特殊条件?
Paimon:What sort of conditions?
钟离:在施加「火」之高温的同时,用「水」的元素力从中保护,就可以让样品不至于瞬间烧毁。
Zhongli:While we add the high temperatures using Pyro, we can use Hydro to reinforce it from within. This way, the samples will not disintegrate immediately.
石头:哦?这位老爷居然如此有见识。感谢体谅,感谢体谅…
Shitou:Oh? Oh, sir, to think you were this learned... Thank you for your understanding!
钟离:平心而论,我们没有给出一定会买的承诺,便这样索要样品…本身就是有失公平的。璃月的「契约」之道,还需处处基于公平才是。
Zhongli:Strictly speaking, asking for samples when we have not yet agreed to purchase the goods is unfair. Trade in Liyue must be based upon fairness.
派蒙:那么,剩下的就是要找一个可以实验的地方了…
Paimon:Well, guess we just need to find a place to try this out...
【选项2】
旅行者:香菱家的厨房…
Traveler: How about the kitchen at Xiangling's place...
派蒙:你是说「万民堂」吗?也好,趁香菱不在…
Paimon:You mean at Wanmin Restaurant? As long as we do it when she's not in...
钟离:不妥,那里人来人往,万一元素反应失控,波及民众…我们不能冒这样的风险。
Zhongli:That would not do. It is a place where people come and go. They would be endangered if the elemental reaction were to get out of control... We cannot take such a risk.
【选项1】
旅行者:我记得达达乌帕谷里…
Traveler: I remember this spot in the Dadaupa Gorge...
派蒙:哦!我想起来了,在蒙德的时候见过…达达乌帕谷里,「好肉族」的丘丘人有一口超大的锅!很结实,应该能顶住元素反应!
Paimon:Ooh! Paimon remembers! We once saw this biiiiig pot down at the Dadaupa Gorge, in the camp of the hilichurls from the Meaty Tribe! It's real sturdy, and should be able to take the elemental reactions!
派蒙:旅行者,我们带好样品,然后出发吧?
Paimon:Traveler, now, let's pack those samples up and make a move!
寻找好肉族大锅 Look for the Meaty tribe's giant cooking pot
钟离:很久没有踏上风的国土了…
Zhongli:It has been a long time since I last set foot in the nation of wind.
钟离:我的蒙德朋友,每次来璃月,都会带上几瓶地道的蒲公英酒。
Zhongli:A friend of mine from Mondstadt would always bring a few bottles of locally brewed dandelion wine whenever he came to visit me in Liyue.
钟离:不得不说,牧歌之城的名酒,确实要比须弥的「冷浸蛇酒」好喝不少。
Zhongli:It must be said that the famed liquor of the Land of Pastorals is far better than Sumeru's frigid snake wine.
击败丘丘人 Defeat the Hilichurls
接近大锅 Approach the giant cooking pot
派蒙:哇…里面还有汤呢,丘丘人的胃口可真大。
Paimon:There's still soup in here. These hilichurls sure have big appetites!
【选项1】
旅行者:现在是我们的实验台了。
Traveler: Well, it's our lab now.
【选项2】
旅行者:可惜了这锅汤…
Traveler: Shame to let it go to waste...
派蒙:这锅汤刚好可以作为「水」元素力的保护,那就开始点火,进行试验吧?
Paimon:This soup looks like it could be used as our Hydro elemental protection. Let's fire it up and begin our experiment!
你将样品放入了锅内…
You place the samples into the pot...
派蒙:这样应该就可以了吧?派蒙也会帮忙记着三块样品的编号和位置的。
Paimon:We're ready to go! Paimon will help remember which one of the three is which!
派蒙:那么现在开始!用「火」的元素力不断加热大锅,直到结果出现为止——
Paimon:Use Pyro to keep making the pot hotter, until we get the results we need.
派蒙:钟离先生说,光泽越亮越蓝的矿石品质越好,要注意观察哦。
Paimon:Mr. Zhongli said that the shinier and bluer the ore gets, the better it is, so pay close attention!
用「火」加热大锅 Use Pyro to heat the pot
派蒙:唔哇,刚才的光亮,是「一号夜泊石」的位置!
Paimon:Whoa! That light came from the first Noctilucous Jade!
派蒙:又有丘丘人围上来了!是被刚才的光亮吸引了吗?
Paimon:Hilichurls are surrounding us again! Were they attracted by the light?
派蒙:真是群好奇的家伙,还是把他们收拾掉再继续吧。
Paimon:Such nosy neighbors! Let's take care of them and continue again after!
击败丘丘人 Defeat the Hilichurls
用「火」加热大锅 Use Pyro to heat the pot
派蒙:刚才的光芒,是「二号夜泊石」发出的吧?
Paimon:That light came from the second Noctilucous Jade, didn't it?
派蒙:唔,丘丘人又围上来了,真是难缠…
Paimon:More hilichurls! They don't give up, do they?
派蒙:看来丘丘人对糟蹋食物的事,非常愤怒呢…
Paimon:Looks like they're mad that we ruined their food.
击败丘丘人 Defeat the Hilichurls
用「火」加热大锅 Use Pyro to heat the pot
派蒙:超亮!超刺眼!刚才那是「三号夜泊石」的光吧?
Paimon:Ow! That's bright! Too bright! That was the third Noctilucous Jade, wasn't it?
派蒙:明显比其它两份样品更亮呢,就选它了!
Paimon:It was so much shinier than the rest. Let's go with that one!
派蒙:好了,旅行者,我们回「解翠行」买夜泊石吧?
Paimon:Traveler, let's head back to The Jade Mystery to buy some jade, shall we?
回璃月港找石头 Return to Liyue Harbor and find Shitou
石头:哟,老爷回来啦,货都给你们留着呢,决定了吗?要哪一种?
Shitou:You're back, my friends! I've kept the goods for you. Which of them would you like?
旅行者:我要「三号夜泊石」。
Traveler:I would like the third Noctilucous Jade.
派蒙:没错!我也记得是这块!
Paimon:Exactly, that's the one Paimon remembers too!
石头:没问题,既然看中了,老爷们就拿去吧。
Shitou:No problem. If you have your eye on this one, you can have it.
钟离:嗯。「三号夜泊石」这个种类的,来一箱。
Zhongli:Then we'll take a box of the third type of jade.
石头:好嘞!
Shitou:Done!
石头:话说…别怪我多嘴,纯粹是好奇,各位老爷要这么多极品「夜泊石」,是有何贵干呐?
Shitou:All the same... Pardon me for asking, but I'm curious. Whatever do you need this much top-quality Noctilucous Jade for?
钟离:嗯…说也无妨。是制作「送仙典仪」的器具所用。
Zhongli:Hmm. I suppose it would not hurt to tell you. We need them to make implements for the Rite of Parting.
石头:「送仙」…?!呃,最近我也听过不少小道消息,可一直没敢太多过问。那,那就是,岩王爷他,确实…
Shitou:Parting...!? Oh dear... I'd heard the rumors but hadn't given much thought to them. This... this means that Rex Lapis really is...
石头:…唉,难以置信。虽然如今「解翠行」有些没落,但祖祖辈辈一直多亏岩王爷护佑。
Shitou:...It's hard to believe. Even though the Jade Mystery has been in decline, we have always been under his protection.
石头:据说两百年前岩王爷微服下城南,迷路时品尝民间小吃,就是用「解翠行」的玉勺…
Shitou:It is said that when our Lord lost his way while going incognito in the city two hundred years ago, it was a spoon from The Jade Mystery that he had used to sample the local delights.
石头:俱往矣…俱往矣…唉,既然是跟岩王爷道别所用,那这箱「夜泊石」就只收半价吧。
Shitou:Alas, alas, all things must pass... Well, if this is to be used to say farewell to Rex Lapis, then I shall sell this to you at half the price.
派蒙:啊,这真的可以吗…明明老板之前还是一毛不拔的样子…
Paimon:Are you sure? You didn't wanna even give us an inch before...
石头:没有岩王爷的保佑,就没有这「贸易之都」如今的模样。作为一个生意人,怎么能去赚这种钱…
Shitou:If not for our Lord's protection, this city wouldn't exist as it does now. No proprietor could earn money off such a thing.
派蒙:呜…老板,你的心意一定会传达给岩王爷的。
Paimon:Aww... I'm sure Rex Lapis will feel your sentiment, boss.
钟离:在「璃月七星」与各位脚踏实地的商人共同努力之下,想必璃月也会一如既往地繁荣下去。
Zhongli:In the safe hands of the Liyue Qixing and good, honest merchants such as yourself, I, for one, believe that Liyue will continue to prosper as it always has done.
旅行者:所以,打起精神来吧。
Traveler:So let's not get ourselves down just yet.
石头:好…好,谢谢几位老爷了。嗯,我这是怎么了,哭哭啼啼的,财运都要溜走了,哈哈。
Shitou:Alright... thank you, my friends. Hah, what's with me, getting all sentimental like this? I'll practically be giving away all my fortune at this rate.
钟离:既然挑选完毕,我们就带着「夜泊石」去…
Zhongli:Now that we've made our choice, let's take this Noctilucous Jade back.
派蒙:喂!等等,虽说是半价,但也不代表可以不付钱呀!
Paimon:Hey, wait a minute! He said it was half price, not that we could leave without paying!
钟离:哦,不好意思,我又把付钱的事给忘了。让我看看…
Zhongli:Oh, right, I'm sorry. I must have forgotten to do that too. Let me see...
钟离:…嗯…果然没带。
Zhongli:...As I thought, I didn't bring any.
派蒙:没带什么?
Paimon:Any what?
钟离:没带摩拉。真是惭愧,又疏漏了。
Zhongli:Mora. My apologies, another oversight on my part.
【选项1】
旅行者:奇怪的金钱观念…
Traveler: What a strange take on the value of money...
【选项2】
旅行者:居然有不把钱放在心上的璃月人…
Traveler: A local of Liyue who doesn't have money on their mind...
派蒙:那可怎么办,这不是一笔小数目…啊,对了,「公子」似乎给过我们一笔垫付资金来着。
Paimon:That won't do, this isn't some small sum... Oh wait, didn't Childe give us some advance funds earlier?
旅行者:在我身上。
Traveler:I have them on me.
派蒙:好在有这些钱,老板看看,够不够?
Paimon:That's a relief. Have a look, boss, is it enough?
石头:够了够了,半价的话,差不多正好…其实就算不够也没关系的。
Shitou:It's fine, just enough for half price... though to be honest, it'd be alright even if the sum wasn't quite enough.
钟离:不错,摩拉的事解决了就好。我们先把夜泊石送去玉京台吧,那里是我预定的场地…
Zhongli:Well, it's settled, then. Let's take this jade to Yujing Terrace. That's where we plan to hold the Rite...
派蒙:一个摩拉都没出,钟离先生居然好意思说得这么轻描淡写!
Paimon:Look at you, bossing everyone around! You didn't cough up a single Mora!
【选项1】
旅行者:下次请记得带钱。
Traveler: Please remember to bring money next time.
钟离:嗯…我会尽力记住,这次多亏二位。
Zhongli:I will do my best. You have my thanks.
【选项2】
旅行者:再去找公子申请些资金吧。
Traveler: Guess we need to find Childe for more funding.
钟离:嗯…确实很有必要。我会记得的,这次多亏二位。
Zhongli:Mm, it seems that we must. I will keep that in mind. Thanks, both of you.
放置夜泊石 Put the Noctilucous Jade in place
钟离:「夜泊石」放在这里就行了。我已经派人去喊珠宝匠了,之后就会把它们打造成仪式所需的器物。
Zhongli:We can leave the jade here. I have already called for a jewelsmith to shape them into the implements that we will need.
钟离:对了,这么短的时间里,我还没来得及去见「公子」,珠宝匠的报酬,也…
Zhongli:Ah, yes. I have yet to go and see Childe. So as for the jewelsmith's remuneration...
【选项1】
旅行者:如果他回来的话我就先垫付吧…
Traveler: We'll pay the jewelsmith when he arrives.
【选项2】
旅行者:之后去找公子报销吧…
Traveler: Fingers crossed Childe will reimburse us...
派蒙:那也只能这样了。话说回来,这里就是…「送仙典仪」的会场?
Paimon:Guess we can't do anything else. Also, is this where we're doing the Rite of Parting?
钟离:嗯,这片场地我已经租借下来,开始进行仪式的筹备了。
Zhongli:Yes. I have already rented this location, and have begun making preparations for the rite.
【选项1】
旅行者:与「请仙典仪」同一个地点…
Traveler: The Rite of Descension took place here, too.
钟离:是的,用了相同的场地。这也是「璃月七星」默许的情况。
Zhongli:That's right. The Liyue Qixing have acquiesced to using the same location.
【选项2】
旅行者:就这么把「现场」给…
Traveler: So we're just using the scene of the crime to...
钟离:这也是「璃月七星」默许的情况。
Zhongli:The Liyue Qixing have agreed to this arrangement.
派蒙:可这里刚发生过那么大的案件…啊,这么说来,我们作为嫌犯回到现场,要小心别被千岩军抓走了。
Paimon:But when something this big happened here... should suspects like us really be at the crime scene? We might get caught by the Millelith.
派蒙:不过总觉得,从绝云间回来以后,就再没遇到过找麻烦的千岩军了,这是怎么回事呢?
Paimon:Although with that said, since we got back from Jueyun Karst, none of those pesky Millelith soldiers have come chasing after us. Wonder what that's about...
派蒙:还有,之前留在这里的,岩王帝君的…呃,仙体…
Paimon:Also, the, uh, Rex Lapis' vessel...
钟离:以传统而言,可称之为「仙祖法蜕」。
Zhongli:Traditionally, we call it the Exuvia.
派蒙:啊对,是这个名字,钟离怎么什么都知道。所以「仙祖法蜕」是被七星藏起来了吗?可凶手不是还没有调查清楚…
Paimon:Ah, right. That's what it was called! You seem to know everything, Mr. Zhongli. Um, so, was this Exuvia hidden away by the Qixing? I mean, we haven't even figured out who the murderer is...
钟离:只能说明七星已经心里有数…或者已经确定,现场的线索都找齐了吧。
Zhongli:One must think that they already have someone in mind. Or perhaps they already know. Surely they must have found all the evidence that there is to find here.
【选项1】
旅行者:还是觉得很奇怪…
Traveler: It still feels very odd.
【选项2】
旅行者:会不会太轻率了…
Traveler: Seems a bit too easy-going...
钟离:那些事,自会有玉京台的大人物考虑。想替他们分忧,也只是徒增烦恼。
Zhongli:These things are for the authorities in Yujing Terrace to consider. Trying to help would probably only add to their troubles.
钟离:在仪式举办前,「仙祖法蜕」会被暂时安放在「黄金屋」。
Zhongli:Before the Rite is conducted, the Exuvia will be kept temporarily in the Golden House.
派蒙:「黄金屋」?
Paimon:Golden House?
钟离:璃月唯一的铸币厂…也是全提瓦特唯一的铸币厂。人类七国所流通的摩拉,全都是在那里铸造的。
Zhongli:The only mint in Liyue... which is to say the only mint in Teyvat. All the Mora that flows throughout the world is minted there.
派蒙:呜哇——
Paimon:Wow—
派蒙:不,我没在想不好的事。我是说,很符合「摩拉克斯」的身份。
Paimon:No, Paimon wasn't thinking about anything bad. Paimon thinks it suits Morax.
派蒙:但是,钟离为什么知道这件事呢?
Paimon:But why do you know this, Mr. Zhongli?
钟离:因为「送仙典仪」得到了七星的默许,也算是半官方活动了,所以我能得到一些内部消息。
Zhongli:Since the Rite of Parting has the approval of the Qixing, it is a semi-official event. As such, there is already some limited information available.
【选项1】
旅行者:七星提供场地、公子提供资金…
Traveler: The Qixing provide the location, and Childe the funds...
【选项2】
旅行者:他们究竟想利用这场仪式做什么…
Traveler: They must have some ulterior motive...
钟离:或许他们各有目的吧…不过,在这商业之都,偶尔被人利用,也不是什么不可接受的事。
Zhongli:Perhaps each has their motives... but this is the capital of commerce. A little exploitation once in a while is not unacceptable.
钟离:在「契约」之神治下的璃月,唯有契约不可违背。至于契约之外的小动作,我倒是无所谓的。
Zhongli:In Liyue, where the God of Contracts reigns, only contracts may not be betrayed. I for one have no issue with little maneuvers outside their remit.
钟离:好了,我们该去准备仪式所用的香膏了。
Zhongli:Well then, we should go and prepare the perfumes used in the Rite.
派蒙:香膏?要去哪里弄呢?直接去买吗?
Paimon:Perfumes? Where'll we get those? Do we buy them?
钟离:不,这种敬神的香膏,若要熬制,所需的「霓裳花」品质,同样也是很特殊的。
Zhongli:No, perfumes used to honor the gods must be freshly decocted. The quality of the Silk Flowers we require is also special.
钟离:名为「霓裳」的花,其花瓣是上好的纤维材料,多用于制作锦缎。但它的芳香又十分清雅,尤其适合供奉仙神的严肃场合。
Zhongli:Silk Flower petals contain a fibrous material of good quality, often used in brocade-making. Its scent, however, is most elegant, and is especially suited for solemn events like giving offerings to gods and adepti.
派蒙:又到了钟离普及上流社会知识的时间…
Paimon:It's time for Zhongli's lectures on high society again...
钟离:更具体的细节,目前也不需要多言了。还是先随我一道去商人那里,收购材料吧。
Zhongli:We shall not speak of the details right now. Follow me, we shall go to the merchants to purchase our ingredients.
最后更新于