壶天 The Realm Within

挑选出岩王帝君最中意的香膏之后,钟离拜托你去玉京台找一位朋友,萍姥姥,向她借取「涤尘铃」。奇怪的是,钟离似乎想对那位朋友避而不见… After identifying Rex Lapis' preferred scent, Zhongli sends you to Yujing Terrace to seek out an old friend of his, Madame Ping, and b

与萍姥姥对话 Talk to Madame Ping

萍姥姥:世事无常,世事无常…

Madame Ping:All things must change...

【选项1】

旅行者:您好。

Traveler: How do you do?

萍姥姥:咦?年轻人,你是来赏花的吗?

Madame Ping:Mm? Youngster, are you here to admire the flowers?

萍姥姥:可惜啊,你来得不是时候,这「琉璃百合」,都要谢完了…

Madame Ping:But it's a shame. These Glaze Lilies have almost all wilted...

【选项2】

旅行者:您怎么了?

Traveler: Are you alright?

萍姥姥:没事,没事,我只不过看见「琉璃百合」谢了太多,觉得太可惜了。

Madame Ping:It's nothing, it's nothing. I just thought it a great shame that so many of these Glaze Lilies have wilted.

派蒙:这些花…为什么都谢了呀?

Paimon:What happened to them?

萍姥姥:在我那个年头,人们说「琉璃百合」通人性。

Madame Ping:Back in my day, people said that Glaze Lilies can read human hearts.

萍姥姥:如果它们听见了好声音,比如笑声啦,歌声啦…它们就会很高兴,会长得很好。

Madame Ping:If they heard beautiful sounds like laughter and singing, they would also bloom joyfully.

萍姥姥:但如果反过来,听了太多不好的声音…比如乱七八糟的流言蜚语,它们就会枯萎得很快。

Madame Ping:But if they heard too much wild gossip or slander, they would quickly wither away.

派蒙:…所以,现在璃月港里的状况,这些花也感觉到了呀。

Paimon:...So that means these flowers feel what's happening in Liyue.

萍姥姥:是啊,岩王帝君之死的传言,可不是小事。这大街小巷里,说什么的都有。

Madame Ping:Yes, the rumors of Rex Lapis' death are no small matter. They are everywhere.

萍姥姥:有人说是愚人众的阴谋,有人说是「海里的东西」要镇不住了,还有人说,这些都是七星自导自演的…

Madame Ping:Some say it was a Fatui plot. Others say that the Qixing made it all up, and still others think that That Which Lies in the Deep is breaking free.

萍姥姥:这座港口,就和柴火堆一样。只要一点火星,火就要止不住了。

Madame Ping:This harbor is like a mountain of dry tinder. One spark and the fire will consume us all.

萍姥姥:唉,话头就到这打住吧,我老婆子年纪大了,就喜欢唠叨…年轻人,你们找我有什么事吗?

Madame Ping:...Well, I shall say no more. This old woman's grown too old and naggy... Did you have something to say, youngster?

【选项1】

旅行者:想借您的「涤尘铃」

Traveler: We'd like to borrow the Cleansing Bell.

萍姥姥:喔,那个老物件啊…我记得。确实在我这,但是具体放在哪…我老婆子就记不清啦。

Madame Ping:Ah, that old trinket... I remember it being here with me, but I've grown old. I can't quite recall where it is exactly.

萍姥姥:那是我年轻的时候,一个老朋友身上戴着的小玩意…

Madame Ping:An old friend of mine used to wear it on his person, back when I was young...

萍姥姥:他看我老是眼巴巴地看着,就把铃铛送给我了。

Madame Ping:He saw me gazing at it often and gave it to me.

萍姥姥:但他当年就和我说,假如以后有人来借这个铃铛,我可不能舍不得。

Madame Ping:But he told me then that if someone should come to borrow that bell, I should not be loath to part with it.

【选项2】

旅行者:想找您借个东西…

Traveler: We'd like to borrow something from you...

萍姥姥:东西?喔…你们是要来借「涤尘铃」的吧?

Madame Ping:Borrow something? ...Oh, you've come to borrow the Cleansing Bell, yes?

萍姥姥:除了这个老物件,我也没什么值得你们年轻人来求的了。

Madame Ping:Apart from that, I don't have anything of value that you youngsters might want.

萍姥姥:不过,这铃铛本来也不是我的,本来是我一个老朋友戴着的小玩意。

Madame Ping:But it was not originally mine, either. That trinket used to belong to a friend of mine.

萍姥姥:我年轻的时候爱漂亮,喜欢那个铃铛,所以就黏着他,一个劲地央求…

Madame Ping:I was a vain beauty when I was young, and I would pester him for that bell all the time.

萍姥姥:他拗不过我,所以就把铃铛送给我了。不过他和我说,假如以后有人来借铃铛,我可不能舍不得。

Madame Ping:He could not dissuade me, and so he gave it to me. But he said that if someone should come to borrow it, I must not be loath to give it away.

萍姥姥:这么多年了,这铃铛也不知道被借走了多少次。

Madame Ping:It has been many years, and who knows how many times someone has come to borrow this bell.

萍姥姥:但是,不知道从什么时候开始,已经很久没人再来借这个铃铛啦…

Madame Ping:Still, though I can't recall when it started, it's been a long time since anyone has come to borrow it.

萍姥姥:唉,我这个老身子骨,找起东西来慢吞吞的,你们怕是等不得哟…

Madame Ping:Ah, these old bones are so slow to look for things. I doubt you can wait that long...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们自己来找就好。

Traveler: We can look for it ourselves.

派蒙:对,婆婆,我们陪您回家,然后我们自己来找。

Paimon:That's right granny. We'll follow you back home, and search for it ourselves!

派蒙:还能…还能帮您收拾屋子呢。

Paimon:And... Um, we can help with chores if you have any too!

【选项2】

旅行者:我跟西风骑士团长学过找东西。

Traveler: I'm a Knights of Favonius-certified lost property finder!

派蒙:唔…突然在意外的地方自豪起来了?!

Paimon:What a weird thing to be proud of...

萍姥姥:好啦,孩子们,那个铃铛我也没有放多远,你们也别太操心了。

Madame Ping:Alright, children, there is no need to worry. I didn't place the bell very far away.

派蒙:咦?婆婆,您家就在这附近吗?呜哇…这可是玉京台呀,真有钱…

Paimon:Eh? Do you live near here, granny? Whoa, but this is Yujing Terrace. It's gotta be expensive!

萍姥姥:呵呵,我老婆子可置办不起城里的房子——看看这个壶,我的全部家当都放在里面啦。

Madame Ping:Haha, an old lady like me can't afford to buy a place in this city. See this ceramic teapot? My entire household is in here.

派蒙:全部家当…

Paimon:...How does that work?

【选项2】

旅行者:您的家当就一个铃铛吗?

Traveler: The bell is all you own?

派蒙:这么说很不礼貌!

Paimon:Hey, that's rude!

派蒙:就,就算是这样,那…那也是个很珍贵的铃铛!对吧,婆婆?

Paimon:...And even if it was like that, it must be a very expensive bell, right granny?

【选项3】

旅行者:派蒙进壶里看看吧。

Traveler: In you go, Paimon.

派蒙:进不去!怎么想我都进不去吧?!

Paimon:What!? There's no way Paimon would fit in there!

派蒙:而且你为什么要让我进去,掀开盖子看看不就好了吗!?

Paimon:And why do you need Paimon to go in, anyway? Can't you just lift the lid and look inside?

【选项1】

旅行者:您是指,把屋子钥匙放里面了?

Traveler: It contains your house keys?

萍姥姥:呵呵呵…孩子们,总之铃铛就放在这个壶里。想找铃铛的话,就自己去看看吧。

Madame Ping:Hohoho, youngsters. I simply mean that the bell is somewhere inside this teapot, and you are quite welcome to borrow it — if you can find it.

触碰萍姥姥的壶 Touch Madame Ping's teapot

寻找涤尘铃 Search for the Cleansing Bell

与萍姥姥对话 Talk to Madame Ping

萍姥姥:年轻人手脚就是利索,这么一会,就拿到了…

Madame Ping:Ho-ho, in and out in no time... You youngsters really are quick.

【选项1】

旅行者:您是仙人吗?

Traveler: Are you an adeptus, ma'am?

萍姥姥:仙人…这两个字,我老婆子可很久没有听人正经提起了。

Madame Ping:An adeptus... I haven't heard anyone say those words in earnest for a long time.

萍姥姥:至于我是不是仙人,孩子,你心里难道不明白吗?

Madame Ping:As to whether I am one or not, child, surely you already understand?

【选项2】

旅行者:您是「璃月七星」的人吧。

Traveler: Are you one of the Liyue Qixing?

萍姥姥:「璃月七星」…那些孩子,很久之前就不愿意让我这老婆子…还有我的老伙计们…去帮工喽。

Madame Ping:The Qixing... Those children stopped letting my friends and I into their counsel long ago.

萍姥姥:不过,这些年他们做得也不错。我们这些老家伙,也乐得个清闲。

Madame Ping:Still, they've done well recently. We old folks are content to be idle.

【选项3】

旅行者:难道您是愚人众的…

Traveler: Are you with the Fatui?

萍姥姥:愚人众?哈哈哈,你这孩子,心思倒是多得很,成天都在想些什么歪门故事?

Madame Ping:The Fatui? Hah! Child, what goes on in that mind of yours, I wonder?

萍姥姥:我老婆子一把年纪了,可懒得和这些外人折腾。

Madame Ping:I'm far too old to be quibbling with them.

萍姥姥:不过,他们的手要是再伸长一点,该劳碌的,还是要劳碌的…

Madame Ping:But if they overreach themselves, I will do what I must.

派蒙:唔…好像懂了,又好像没全懂。不过婆婆,您…就这么把铃铛给我们了?

Paimon:Ugh... Paimon kinda knows what you mean, but is also kinda confused. Are you really giving us the bell just like that Granny?

派蒙:您不奇怪吗?岩王帝君刚出事,我们就急匆匆地找您来要铃铛…

Paimon:Don't you think it's weird? Something's just happened to Rex Lapis, and then we come running up asking for it...

萍姥姥:傻孩子,璃月港古往今来,不知道有多少仙人离开,也不知道折腾出了多少风浪。

Madame Ping:Oh, don't be silly. Liyue Harbor has been through a great deal in its history. In that time, it has seen the departure of countless adepti.

萍姥姥:但无论是哪一次,都是按规矩先把「送仙典仪」办体面了,再去安排后面的事。

Madame Ping:But no matter what, we have always performed the Rite of Parting first before any other matters.

萍姥姥:一个劲地喊着「抓凶手」,却耽误了「送仙典仪」,在我看来,才是本末倒置。

Madame Ping:To cry "catch the murderer!" at the top of one's lungs, but ignore the Rite of Parting... That, to me, is what is wrong-headed.

萍姥姥:现在你们来借铃铛,我揣摩着,大概是哪位老朋友终于看不过眼,出来主持大局了吧。

Madame Ping:Now that you have come to borrow the bell, I guess that perhaps an old friend of mine has finally decided to take matters into their own hands.

萍姥姥:所以,我又怎么会不肯借铃铛给你们呢?

Madame Ping:So, why would I be unwilling to lend you the bell?

【选项1】

旅行者:要是您的「老朋友」借了不还呢?

Traveler: What if your friend doesn't return it?

萍姥姥:不还?哈哈哈,要是他们真腆着脸这么干了,那我老婆子说不得就要走一趟了。

Madame Ping:Oh? Well, if it came to that... Haha, they would find a certain old lady knocking at their door.

萍姥姥:正好很久没见,去找他们喝喝茶,聊聊天,也是很好的。

Madame Ping:We haven't met in a while anyway, it would be nice to share a drink and chat.

【选项2】

旅行者:这铃铛能送我吗?

Traveler: Can I keep it?

派蒙:喂!你这个人,这可是婆婆的东西呀!用完了就要还给人家!

Paimon:Hey! It belongs to granny! We're supposed to return what we borrow!

萍姥姥:送你?你这孩子还真直白,哈哈哈,你想拿就拿着吧。

Madame Ping:Let you keep it? Haha, you really are a frank child. If you want it, you can keep it.

萍姥姥:不过这铃铛很恋家,指不定什么时候啊,它就溜回我老婆子这来咯。

Madame Ping:But this bell gets homesick sometimes. Who knows, it might find its way back into these old hands...

萍姥姥:好了,既然拿到了东西,就快点回去吧,可别误事了。

Madame Ping:Well, you must have things to do. Since you have the bell, you should return.

萍姥姥:再帮我给那位差遣你们的人带句话,就说…

Madame Ping:Oh, and, do tell the person who sent you...

萍姥姥:有空的话,过来喝喝茶也是可以的。老婆子我没什么家当,但总归还是有盏茶壶的。

Madame Ping:...that if they have time, they can come over for tea. I don't have much to offer, but you can always count on an old lady for a pot of tea.

派蒙:嗯!我们记住啦,谢谢婆婆!

Paimon:We will! Thanks, granny!

放置香膏和涤尘铃 Put the perfume and Cleansing Bell in place

钟离:不错,这正是「涤尘铃」…嗯,保管得还真不错。

Zhongli:Indeed, this is the Cleansing Bell. Hmm, it's in good condition.

钟离:我们顺便把之前做好的香膏也安放了吧。

Zhongli:Let's place the perfume we've prepared inside.

【选项1】

旅行者:你认识萍姥姥?

Traveler: Do you know Madame Ping?

钟离:自然是认识的,不然我怎么会知道,这枚铃铛在她那?

Zhongli:Of course. How would I know that the bell was with her, otherwise?

【选项2】

旅行者:你也是仙人?

Traveler: Are you also an adeptus?

钟离:仙人…

Zhongli:An adeptus...

派蒙:嗯…疑点重重!但你不想说的话,我们也就先不追问了吧。

Paimon:That's suspicious! But if you don't want to talk about it, we won't pry.

派蒙:对了,那位婆婆让我们带句话给你。

Paimon:Oh, yes! That old granny asked us to tell you something.

派蒙:「有空的话,过来喝喝茶也是可以的。老婆子我没什么家当,但总归还是有盏茶壶的。」

Paimon:"If you have the time, you can come over for tea. I don't have much to offer, but you can always count on an old lady for a pot of tea."

钟离:哈哈哈,这语气可不太适合你。不过,她的茶壶确实很不错,用来泡茶再好不过了。

Zhongli:Ha, that tone does not suit you. Still, her teapot is indeed very good. There are none better for brewing tea.

钟离:等到了合适的时候,我自然会带着好茶…去见她的。

Zhongli:When a suitable time arrives, I'll bring a spot of fine tea and pay her a visit.

派蒙:那么,仪式下一项准备,该是什么了?

Paimon:So, what's the next step in our preparations?

钟离:嗯,下一项…我们去买风筝

Zhongli:Hmm... Next, we need to purchase kites.

派蒙:风筝!钟离要带我们去玩风筝了吗?这算是…中场休息?

Paimon:Ooh! Paimon loves kites! Are you taking us kite flying? Is this our break time?

钟离:哈哈,不是那样。风筝虽说是孩子的玩具,但在璃月的种种仪式上,还有其它象征意义。

Zhongli:Haha, no, no. Kites are children's toys, yes, but they also play various symbolic roles in Liyue's rituals.

钟离:我会为你们解释的。但我们接下来的行动,还是先去把风筝买到手再说。

Zhongli:I will explain it to you. But our next course of action should probably be to purchase the kites first.

派蒙:唔…好吧,一头雾水…

Paimon:Oh, sure... curiouser and curiouser...

最后更新于