归终 Guizhong

为取「永生香」,你来到了璃月港最有名的药庐「不卜庐」。但这一次的行程,似乎也没有那么简单… You came to renowned purveyor of Liyue herbal medicine, Bubu Pharmacy, to procure some Everlasting Incense. But what started out as a straightforward trip

前往不卜庐 Go to Bubu Pharmacy

派蒙:欸,柜台前没有人呢,气氛也有些诡异…

Paimon:Huh, the reception is deserted. And it seems kinda spooky in here...

派蒙:请问——老板在吗?

Paimon:Hello? Is anybody there?

???:欢迎光临。

???:Welcome to Bubu Pharmacy.

派蒙:……

Paimon:...

派蒙:你们刚才…有听见是从哪里传来的声音么…

Paimon:D—Did you hear that? Wh—Where did it come from?

钟离:似乎是柜台那边。

Zhongli:The reception, it seems.

派蒙:这,这…要不,旅行者,你先过去看看?

Paimon:Traveler, how about... you go check it out, and... Paimon will bring up the rear.

寻找声音来源 Find the source of the mystery voice

派蒙:原来在这儿!还没有柜台高!

Paimon:Oh, there you are! But you can't even reach the counter!

【选项1】

旅行者:她是…「僵尸」吗!?

Traveler: Is she... a zombie!?

派蒙:啊…好像是真的!额头上还贴着符咒…

Paimon:Ah... Paimon thinks you might be right! Look at the talisman on her forehead!

【选项2】

旅行者:其实论身高的话,派蒙更…

Traveler: Paimon, if we're going to talk about height, you ahh...

派蒙:喂!我是飞着的,所以身高不重要啦。

Paimon:Joke's on you — Paimon floats, so height is no restriction.

派蒙:话说回来,她看上去是不是有些奇怪,额头上还贴着符咒…

Paimon:Anyway, there's something weird about this one over here. What's that talisman doing on her forehead?

派蒙:莫非是…「僵尸」吗!?

Paimon:It can't be... she's... a zombie!?

七七:欢迎光临「不卜庐」,我是七七。

Qiqi:Welcome to Bubu Pharmacy. I am Qiqi.

七七:七七已经,死过一次。后来,被仙人救了。所以是,僵尸。

Qiqi:Once upon a time, Qiqi died. Then, Qiqi was saved by the adepti. Now, Qiqi is a zombie.

【选项1】

旅行者:平淡地说出了不可思议的事…

Traveler: Such nonchalant delivery for a bombshell revelation...

【选项2】

旅行者:不愧是「有神之地」…

Traveler: Do zombies also count as adepti...?

派蒙:在蒙德,这种事就完全无法想象呢…

Paimon:Something like this would be unimaginable in Mondstadt...

钟离:这位…小朋友。敢问店内是否有卖「永生香」?

Zhongli:Hello... little girl. Do you sell Everlasting Incense here?

七七:请问…药方。有没有,拿药方来呢。

Qiqi:Excuse me, sir. Did you bring your prescription?

钟离:这…买「永生香」的话,是不需要药方的吧?和治病没有关系…

Zhongli:I... Surely no prescription is needed to purchase Everlasting Incense? It's not a controlled substance...

七七:有药方的话,七七可以,帮忙抓药。这是,七七给自己的,「敕令」。

Qiqi:Qiqi can get your medicine. But only if you show Qiqi your prescription. These are Qiqi's orders, from Qiqi.

【选项2】

旅行者:感觉很难交流…

Traveler: Why is she being so difficult?

钟离:恐怕如她自己所说,是因为「敕令」的关系。

Zhongli:I'm afraid that she's probably right — it's to do with her orders.

【选项1】

旅行者:「敕令」?

Traveler: "Orders"?

钟离:僵尸行动,需要敕令。但这位小朋友,不知为何,是自己给自己下敕令的状态。

Zhongli:Zombies are limited to acting within the confines of their orders. And somehow, in this case, the zombie issues her own orders to herself.

钟离:七七小朋友,我们没有药方,但我们希望你帮忙找来「永生香」。

Zhongli:My dear Qiqi, we didn't bring a prescription, I'm afraid. But we do hope that you can still help us find some Everlasting Incense.

七七:可以哦。

Qiqi:Okay then.

派蒙:咦?怎么突然就可以了。

Paimon:How did you manage that?

七七:但是,你们也要帮七七的忙,这样才公平。

Qiqi:But. Qiqi helps you, you help Qiqi. Only fair.

派蒙:店员给顾客帮忙,原来是不公平的事吗!

Paimon:Since when do customers need to do favors for customer service staff?

钟离:呵…无妨,这样对等的关系也不错。在璃月,交易的艺术就是换位思考。

Zhongli:Never mind, just think of it as a peer-to-peer transaction. That way everybody wins. Sometimes, in Liyue, the art of the deal is simply about victory via mental gymnastics.

七七:那请你们,到天衡山。用「归终机」,帮我狩猎「椰羊」。

Qiqi:Go to Mt. Tianheng. Find the Guizhong Ballista. And hunt a Cocogoat. Please and thank you.

【选项1】

旅行者:我没太听懂…

Traveler: Hunt the what with the which at where?

钟离:归终机…她刚刚提到的东西,我有所耳闻。

Zhongli:Guizhong Ballista... I have heard of this device before.

【选项2】

旅行者:该不会是在耍我们…

Traveler: She's playing games with us...

钟离:不是的,她刚提到的东西,我有所耳闻。

Zhongli:I don't believe so. The Guizhong Ballista, at least, I have heard of before.

钟离:「归终机」是远古仙人在天衡山上架设的一种弩炮,属于机关术产物的一种。

Zhongli:It is a kind of crossbow turret, installed on Mt. Tianheng by an adeptus in the distant past. An early mechanical device.

钟离:位置坐落在「天衡古城垣」之间,能够自行迎击体格巨大的魔物,防备来自外界的威胁。

Zhongli:Located in Tianheng Pass, it was designed to automatically fire at large monsters, protecting Liyue from external threats.

派蒙:钟离先生真是对璃月了如指掌呢。

Paimon:Mr. Zhongli really knows Liyue inside out!

钟离:也并非完全如此吧…比如这个「椰羊」,我就确实没有听说过。

Zhongli:Apparently, not quite... This is the first I have ever heard of the "Cocogoat."

七七:「椰羊」,是传说中的,半仙之兽。

Qiqi:The Cocogoat is a legendary animal. An adeptibeast.

派蒙:欸?就这些吗?

Paimon:Did you wanna add anything else, or...

七七:嗯。「椰羊」,是传说中的,半仙之兽。

Qiqi:No. Just that the Cocogoat is a legendary animal. An adeptibeast.

七七:长什么样子,不知道。哪里最多,不知道。什么由来,不知道。

Qiqi:What it looks like: don't know. Where to find it: don't know either. Where it came from: also don't know.

【选项1】

旅行者:这就是「一问三不知」…

Traveler: Do tell us if you remember anything else you don't remember...

【选项2】

旅行者:这就难办了…

Traveler: This isn't much to go on...

钟离:罢了…先去「归终机」附近看看吧,或许到了那边就有线索了。

Zhongli:Very well then... Let's start by investigating near the Guizhong Ballista. Perhaps we will find some clues.

派蒙:「椰羊」…究竟是什么样的生物呢…

Paimon:What the heck is a Cocogoat...

寻找「归终机」 Look for the Guizhong Ballista

检查「归终机」 Inspect the Guizhong Ballista

派蒙:想不到这么巨大,不愧是仙人留下的造物。

Paimon:It's huge! Paimon can totally believe it took an adeptus to build this.

派蒙:可是,这东西要怎么用呀,需要多大的力气才能操纵呢…

Paimon:But... how do you operate this thing? Just think how much strength you would need...

钟离:现在是操纵不了的,因为坏了。

Zhongli:Hmm... It is currently inoperable, in any case. This device is broken.

派蒙:居然…坏了?

Paimon:Aw, what? It broke!?

钟离:毕竟历经了千年的风霜,再是仙家机关,也很难维持原样了。

Zhongli:After millennia of wear and tear, even adepti contraptions are difficult to maintain.

派蒙:那我们可怎么办?钟离先生,快用你那无尽的「上流社会知识」想想办法呀!

Paimon:So what're we gonna do? Quick, Mr. Zhongli, use your unlimited high-society knowledge powers!

钟离:唔。怎么把我说得像是…除了听戏遛鸟,别的什么都不会的纨绔子弟一样?

Zhongli:Hmm. You almost make it sound like I'm some sort of... bourgeois parasite, whose only utility lies in providing quaint pieces of trivia on demand.

钟离:我想想…嗯,其实「归终机」建设之初,为了应对战损之类情况,是准备了备用材料的。

Zhongli:That said, let me think for a moment... Ah yes. Spare parts were made for the Guizhong Ballista when it was first built, in case it was damaged in battle.

钟离:若没猜错,在这「古城垣」之中,一定可以寻到当年的战备室。

Zhongli:As I recall, there is a military supply post from that period somewhere inside the Pass.

钟离:有了战备室里储存的材料,只要知道「归终机」的运作原理,想要修理也并非难事。

Zhongli:If we can retrieve the spare parts from where they are stored, we may be able to repair the Guizhong Ballista. One just needs to understand the basic working principles of the device.

派蒙:这么说…钟离先生是知道原理的咯?

Paimon:So... what you're saying is that you actually understand the working principles?

钟离:略知一二。

Zhongli:I have a smattering of knowledge on the topic.

钟离:只要收集了足够的材料,就可以稍稍尝试一下。

Zhongli:With the parts in hand, I could at least tinker with it.

从战备室获取材料 Retrieve spare parts from the military supply post

修理「归终机」 Repair the Guizhong Ballista

钟离:嗯,这些备用材料应该可以派上用场了。

Zhongli:These parts look useful.

钟离:请二位稍等,我来尝试修理…

Zhongli:One moment, I will try to repair the device...

钟离:完成了。「归终机」的结构,比我预想的还要精密一些。

Zhongli:It is done. The Guizhong Ballista is more intricately designed than I thought.

派蒙:唔哇,然后要怎么让它动起来呢?

Paimon:Woo! Now how do we turn it on?

钟离:很简单,只要这样…看,仙家的机关,居然还自带「望远」之效。

Zhongli:It's easy enough. We simply need to do this... Look, it even has a scope.

你们用归终机搜寻着「椰羊」…

You search for the Cocogoat using the Guizhong Ballista...

派蒙:这里…没有…那里也没有…

Paimon:Over here we have... Nothing. And over there... More nothing.

黄麻子:喂!你们几个在折腾什么!

Freckle Huang:Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!?

黄麻子:这是…这大弩枪,被你们给收拾好了?你们乱动这东西干什么?!

Freckle Huang:So, you've fixed up this turret... because you're planning to do what, exactly!?

钟离:不是什么弩枪,是「归终机」。还有——在提问前,先报上自家姓名。这是礼仪。

Zhongli:Not a turret. A Guizhong Ballista. Also, kindly state your name before you ask a question, it's just good manners.

黄麻子:看不出来吗?哼,我们可是盗宝团的大佬。

Freckle Huang:Hah! Are you blind or something? You're looking at the leader of the Treasure Hoarders, old man!

黄麻子:传说这一带埋藏着各种宝贝,但这大弩枪虽然是个机器,却又好像是这一带的看守一样,非常难搞。

Freckle Huang:This area's supposed to be chock-full of hidden treasures, but you can't get anywhere near them with this thing keeping watch. It might look like any other mechanical device, but trust me, it's got a mind of its own!

黄麻子:上次我们进山,有个兄弟差点被它穿成了串儿…

Freckle Huang:Last time we approached the mountain, it nearly skewered one of our guys...

黄麻子:后来是我们几个冒着性命危险,才把这大家伙弄坏了的——可一转头,你们居然又把它修好了!?

Freckle Huang:A few of us risked our lives to disarm it — which, amazingly, we managed — and then we turn our backs for two seconds and you've ALREADY GONE AND REPAIRED IT!?

黄麻子:我看今天,真得把你们好好修理修理!

Freckle Huang:The next thing you'll be repairing is your faces, and that's if you get out of this alive!

钟离:哼。为了一己私欲,玷污仙人智慧。

Zhongli:Tut-tut. Vandalizing the legacy of an adeptus for selfish gain. Disgraceful behavior.

钟离:你们,更应该得到些教训。

Zhongli:It is not we who need reprimanding, but you.

派蒙:说得对!旅行者,我们上!

Paimon:Quite right! Let's get 'em, Traveler!

击败盗宝团成员 Defeat the Treasure Hoarders

派蒙:一群不识相的家伙,哼!

Paimon:These lowlifes didn't know who they were messing with!

钟离:因这种人乱了心境,并不值得。我们还是回到和七七的「契约」上来吧。

Zhongli:Troubling ourselves over this rabble is not worth the time. We should focus on our contract with Qiqi.

派蒙:嗯…契约…我们虽然修好了「归终机」,可是要杀的「椰羊」又在哪里呢?

Paimon:Oh yeah... that. So we've got the Guizhong Ballista working, but where's our Cocogoat?

钟离:从刚才「归终机」的搜寻结果来看,这附近除了一些常见的野生动物以外,似乎没什么值得注意的东西。

Zhongli:A search using the Guizhong Ballista revealed no significant life forms nearby, save for the usual wildlife.

钟离:况且,如果是「半仙之兽」的话,凭借仙人的机关术,应该不难察觉…

Zhongli:What's more, a contraption built using adeptus technology should have no trouble detecting an "adeptibeast" as Qiqi put it...

派蒙:这…

Paimon:Which means...

【选项2】

旅行者:「归终机」是不是白修了?

Traveler: Repairing this was a complete waste of time?

派蒙:修都修了,就别说这种话啦…

Paimon:Paimon wouldn't go that far. We did something positive, right?

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

钟离:只是站在这里考虑下去,不会得出解决问题的方法。不如先回不卜庐,承认我们没找到「椰羊」,再做打算吧。

Zhongli:We won't solve anything while standing here and racking our brains. Let's return to Bubu Pharmacy, explain that we could not find a Cocogoat, and review our next step.

派蒙:是啊,毕竟我们也…按照璃月的说法,「尽力而为」了呢。

Paimon:Good idea. We did our best, and that's what counts.

回不卜庐找七七 Find Qiqi back at the Bubu Pharmacy

钟离:抱歉,恕我们未能完成「契约」。名为「椰羊」的半仙之兽…我们实在没有头绪。

Zhongli:Forgive us, we were unable to fulfill our end of the contract. We found no trace of the Cocogoat adeptibeast of which you speak.

七七:啊。很失望。虽然没关系,但是很失望。

Qiqi:Ah. What a disappointment. Don't worry about it. But I feel very disappointed.

派蒙:呜——看到七七这样,为什么我突然有一种超级强烈的愧疚感!

Paimon:Aw, poor Qiqi... Why does Paimon feel so guilty all of a sudden?

【选项1】

旅行者:七七,还有什么别的线索吗?

Traveler: Qiqi, do you have any other clues?

【选项2】

旅行者:七七想要「椰羊」做什么?

Traveler: What do you need this Cocogoat for?

七七:嗯…「椰羊」的奶,好喝。比一般的羊奶,好喝。所以它们,一定是半仙之兽。

Qiqi:Cocogoat milk is tasty. So tasty. Much better than normal goat milk. Only an adeptibeast could make such tasty milk.

七七:对不起。我的记忆力,不好。所以我,把那种奶的名字,写下来…我,找找…

Qiqi:I'm sorry. I have a poor memory. I cannot remember the name of the milk. That's why I wrote it down. Where did I put it...

七七:啊,对了,就是这个,好喝的奶……叫「椰奶」。

Qiqi:Ah. Here. This is the name. "Coconut milk."

众人:嗯?!

Crowd:Ehh!?

钟离:……

Zhongli:...

钟离:对不起,二位。此前为与七七公平对等,我不经思考,答应得太过轻易…

Zhongli:I owe you both an apology. I hastily agreed to what appeared to be an equitable agreement with this zombie child, when perhaps I should have undertaken further due diligence.

派蒙:嗯,没关系,钟离。用璃月的话说「世事无常,悲喜难料」,谁又知道结局会这么荒唐呢。

Paimon:Never mind Zhongli, you didn't know. As the Liyue proverb goes, "All things are random, and... so how are you supposed to predict anything." Literally no one could have seen this coming...

七七:咦…七七,说了什么,错误的话吗?

Qiqi:Excuse me, everyone. Did Qiqi say a bad thing?

派蒙:旅行者,不好意思,打破小孩子幻想的事可以交给你来做么。

Paimon:Ooh... Sorry, Traveler, but Paimon's gonna leave the job of shattering this poor kiddo's world to you...

【选项1】

旅行者:椰奶,不是椰羊产的。

Traveler: It's time to tell you where coconut milk comes from...

【选项2】

旅行者:椰奶的来源,是椰树。

Traveler: It all begins with the fruit of the coconut tree...

七七:啊…

Qiqi:No... Im—Impossible...

派蒙:七七好像陷入了思考。

Paimon:Seems Qiqi took this pretty hard.

【选项1】

旅行者:我们不要打扰她了。

Traveler: She just needs time to work through it.

【选项2】

旅行者:孩子的成长就是在这种时刻吧。

Traveler: They all need to grow up sometime.

???:哈哈,真是有意义的一堂人生课啊,多谢你们照顾我家的七七了。

???:Haha, someone learnt a valuable life lesson today, then? Thank you all for looking after my little Qiqi.

钟离:阁下是…?

Zhongli:Might I ask, who...

白术:失礼失礼。我是这家「不卜庐」的老板,白术。

Baizhu:Ah, how rude of me. I'm Baizhu, boss of the Bubu Pharmacy.

派蒙:原来老板不是七七啊——而且是个在脖子上挂了药材的怪人?!

Paimon:Paimon thought Qiqi was the boss... turns out it's some wacko who wears medicinal ingredients around his neck!

白色的蛇:真可怜。七七已经够单纯了,但居然还有比七七更单纯的受骗者。

White Snake:What a sorry state of affairs... This little mascot is even more of a simpleton than Qiqi...

派蒙:啊!那个药材…那条蛇,说、说说说说话了!

Paimon:Ah! The medicine— The snake is s—speaking!

【选项1】

旅行者:蛇说话了!

Traveler: Wow, a talking snake!

【选项2】

旅行者:这里是璃月,没什么奇怪的。

Traveler: Nothing in Liyue surprises me anymore.

白色的蛇:哼,我本不想开口。熟客还行,生客的话就难免会受些惊吓。可再不说话,就要被你们拿来跟抽屉里的那些蛇干相提并论了。

White Snake:Hmph! I prefer to stay silent. But faced with strangers, I must speak, lest you mistake me for an escapee from the medicine cabinet, for I am a living, breathing, serpent!

白术:哈哈哈…这位是「长生」,她没有恶意。请问几位,撇开陪七七胡闹不谈…原本来此,有何贵干呢?

Baizhu:Hahaha, don't mind Changsheng, she's a good girl, really. As for you three... Communal chaos-causing with Qiqi aside, what business brings you here?

钟离:请问贵店,有没有「永生香」?

Zhongli:Do you sell Everlasting Incense in this fine establishment?

白术:哦,「永生香」啊,当然有,当然有。

Baizhu:Everlasting Incense? Why, of course we do!

派蒙:呼…太好了,总算是没有白忙活半天。

Paimon:Phew, at last! Things are finally starting to come together—

白术:三百万摩拉,品质上等。

Baizhu:Three million Mora, top quality, guaranteed.

【选项1】

旅行者:三百万?!

Traveler: Three million!?

派蒙:你去抢「黄金屋」吧!嗯…不过「黄金屋」现在被七星征用,大概会比平常更难抢吧。

Paimon:You might as well just rob the Golden House! Oh, but the Qixing have taken it over for now... Security will be tighter than usual.

【选项2】

旅行者:你去抢「黄金屋」吧!

Traveler: You might as well just rob the Golden House!

派蒙:不过「黄金屋」现在被七星征用,大概会比平常更难抢吧。

Paimon:Too bad, the Qixing have taken it over for now... Security will be tighter than usual.

钟离:嗯…三百万…乍一听也没什么,但以普遍理性而论,确实有些难办。

Zhongli:Hmm... Three million... An innocuous number in and of itself, though practically speaking, it could be a hard sum to come by.

派蒙:这么多摩拉!我们是不可能付得起的!——钟离先生就更不用说了吧?

Paimon:It's a crazy number! We'd never be able to make that much Mora, and as for Mr. Zhongli... he's around three million short.

钟离:确实。

Zhongli:This is correct.

旅行者:真干脆。

Traveler:No shame...

派蒙:怎么办…唉,这次,也只能再找公子求助了吧…

Paimon:What're we gonna do? Is this the part where we go crawling back to Childe...?

二十分钟后…

Twenty minutes later...

「公子」:哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈——!

Childe:Bwahahahahahaha!

「公子」:椰羊…椰羊!太好玩了,你们居然被这种东西耍了一通!

Childe:Cocogoat! Cocogo— Ahahaow my sides hurt... Oh my goodness, I cannot BELIEVE you fell for that!

派蒙:别幸灾乐祸!

Paimon:Hey! Less laughter, more sympathy!

「公子」:哎,真是眼泪都要笑出来了。好吧,为了感谢你们让我这么开心,我来解决所有问题。

Childe:I'm almost in tears over here... Ah, thank you, that was the best laugh I've had in a long time. In return, I'm more than happy to sort out this mess you've managed to get yourselves into...

「公子」:这位…白术老板,对吧?我是「愚人众」的执行官,「公子」。不嫌弃的话,我们未来可以多多合作。

Childe:Excuse me, sir... Dr. Baizhu, isn't it? Truly honored, I'm Childe, one of the Fatui Harbingers. Forgive my audacity, but I see a great many opportunities for us to collaborate in the future...

「公子」:若「不卜庐」有需要,愚人众可以帮忙建立椰奶的快速供货渠道。

Childe:If Bubu Pharmacy needed a stable supply of, say, coconut milk, the Fatui could help by setting up a robust and speedy distribution network.

长生:嗯?早就听说愚人众会拉拢「道上朋友」,但「不卜庐」是只用椰奶就能收买的吗…?

Changsheng:Strange... I knew the Fatui infiltrated businesses with seductive deals, but... So much fuss over coconut milk?

七七:椰奶,椰奶。白先生,椰奶。

Qiqi:Coconut milk. Baizhu. Quick. Qiqi wants coconut milk.

白术:好好好…那就多谢「公子」先生了,祝我们未来合作愉快。这「永生香」也打个折,算你们两百九十九万吧。

Baizhu:Ah... Yes, of course, Qiqi, anything you want... Th—Thank you, Childe. I look forward to a successful collaboration in the future. I can give you a discount on that Everlasting Incense too, let's say... 2,990,000 Mora.

派蒙:三百万和两百九十九万有什么区别吗?!

Paimon:That's like, zero difference from three million!

钟离:嗯…两百九十九万…乍一听也没什么,但以普遍理性而论,确实比三百万少了一万。

Zhongli:Hmm... 2,990,000... Also an innocuous number in and of itself, though practically speaking it is a whole ten thousand less than the original sum of three million.

钟离:好了,既然事情都解决了,我们也该回玉京台了。「公子」先生、白术老板、七七小朋友,后会有期。

Zhongli:Well, now that this is settled, we must head back to Yujing Terrace. Mr. Childe, Dr. Baizhu, Little Miss Qiqi, see you soon.

公子看似先行一步,实际上却并未走远…

It appears Childe made it here before you, though in truth he hasn't gone far...

「公子」:真是一群有趣的人,好久没这么笑过了。

Childe:That lot is an absolute riot. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

「公子」:那么,在我来这里之前…早已潜伏的你,有「听见」什么吗?

Childe:So. You've been eavesdropping, I hope. What have I missed?

叶卡捷琳娜:是,「公子」大人。他们提到,「黄金屋」被七星…

Ekaterina:Yes, Master Childe. They spoke of the Qixing taking the Golden House...

「公子」:原来如此,原来如此。呵,凝光,还有七星。你们想要隐匿在黄金屋的…除了「仙祖法蜕」,还能是什么呢?

Childe:Well, well, well. Ningguang and her Qixing cronies. What else would they be hiding in the Golden House... if not the Exuvia?

「公子」:对不起了,旅行者。但我早就告诫过你吧?须知璃月古谚:「隔墙有耳」。

Childe:I apologize, Traveler. But I warned you, didn't I? As the old Liyue saying goes: "The walls have ears."

放置永生香 Put the Everlasting Incense in place

钟离:好了,如此一来,帮工也雇了,「永生香」也已备齐。离典仪的准备完成也不远了。

Zhongli:Well, as it stands, we've hired helpers, and we've acquired the Everlasting Incense. The completion of our preparations is not far off.

派蒙:呼…终于!

Paimon:Whew... Finally!

钟离:如何?旅者。在这场向岩神辞行的旅途里,有什么收获吗?

Zhongli:Well, Traveler, have you gained anything from our adventure so far?

旅行者:真是一趟奇奇怪怪的旅途。

Traveler:It's been... odd.

钟离:奇奇怪怪?

Zhongli:Odd?

【选项1】

旅行者:不知该说是体验了富豪的生活…

Traveler: I'm not sure if we've been living the high life...

【选项2】

旅行者:还是体验了贫者的挣扎?

Traveler: Or experiencing the struggles of the poor?

钟离:哈哈哈,答案是哪一种呢?旅途中的疑问,总是如此复杂。

Zhongli:Haha, which is it, I wonder?

钟离:旅者的体验就交给旅者自己慢慢咀嚼吧。对了,作为一起筹办「送仙典仪」的报酬,我决定——

Zhongli:The questions that such travels raise are ever so complicated. Well, I'll leave you to ruminate over it yourself. As to remuneration for your help, I've decided...

钟离:请客。

Zhongli:...to treat you to a meal.

【选项1】

旅行者:钟离…请客?

Traveler: Zhongli... treating?

【选项2】

旅行者:天啊。

Traveler: Wow. Amazing.

钟离:嗯?哦,放心。这一次,我会记得带钱的。

Zhongli:Oh? Ah yes, don't worry. I will remember to bring the Mora this time.

钟离:今天晚上,我会带你去寻访市井盛赞的港口老窖。

Zhongli:Tonight, I shall take you both to an old hole-in-the-wall, praised throughout Liyue.

派蒙:港口老窖?喝酒的那种吗?

Paimon:Hole-in-the-wall? As in... a cool restaurant?

钟离:没错。我们在码头附近的「三碗不过港」,不见不散。

Zhongli:Indeed. Let us meet near the harbor at "Third-Round Knockout."

最后更新于