传香 Three Poignant Perfumes

钟离不关心谋杀神明的奇案,只关心璃月的传统:辞行久远之躯。挑完仪式所用的夜泊石后,你们又开始准备祭神用的香膏。 Zhongli isn't concerned with the deicide itself, but with upholding Liyue's sacred traditions by giving a proper farewell to an archaic lord. Ha

前往购买霓裳花 Go and buy Silk Flowers

派蒙:老板,你们这里有霓裳花吗?

Paimon:Hey boss. Do you sell Silk Flowers here?

博来:霓裳花?当然有,要哪一种?

Bolai:Silk Flowers? We certainly do! Which kind would you like?

派蒙:唔…哪一种?就、就是,最好的那种?原来霓裳花还有很多种的吗?

Paimon:Which kind...? The, uh... the good kind. The best kind. ...Remind Paimon what kinds there are again?

博来:哼,没见过世面的外国人,还问这种问题…

Bolai:Ugh. You ignorant shoppers, always coming in here with your stupid questions...

钟离:「金屋藏娇」、「山阴锦簇」、「缥缈仙缘」,这三种霓裳花,麻烦老板各拿一株来看。

Zhongli:Golden House Maiden, Valley Weaver, and Fate's Yearning. One of each to start with, if you don't mind.

博来:——喔!这位老爷,是大行家啊!

Bolai:...My goodness! This gentleman is quite the connoisseur!

博来:身边两个,是仆人吧。仆人就别抢在老爷之前开口了。

Bolai:You two must be his servants. Please refrain from any further attempts to contribute.

【选项3】

旅行者:不,你不觉得我有点眼熟吗…

Traveler: Wait... You don't even recognize me!?

博来:嗯?我们好像见过…哦,是旅者吧,不好意思了,刚才语气不太好。

Bolai:I'm sorry? Ah, yes... We've met before, haven't we? Sorry, Traveler. I shouldn't have spoken to you in that tone.

【选项1】

旅行者:终于有一天,轮到我了…

Traveler: Well, guess I had it coming...

【选项2】

旅行者:这是喊派蒙应急食品的报应吗…

Traveler: This is what I get for calling Paimon "emergency food."

博来:请,请,贵客看看吧,还有什么想法,也请说道说道。

Bolai:Now then... Please peruse at your leisure. Do let me know if you have any further thoughts.

钟离:嗯,根据生长环境与祖先亲族的不同,霓裳花会呈现出不同的性状…老板这几株都不错,保存得很新鲜。

Zhongli:Silk Flowers exhibit different properties based on how their environmental conditions differ from their ancestral habitat... Nevertheless, these are fine specimens. Excellently preserved.

钟离:比如这种,枝繁叶茂,花蕊如金屋藏娇。绿叶长存,多生于有复杂水文条件之地。

Zhongli:Just look at the abundant foliage here. And these stamens, glamorous as a maiden of the Golden House. This strain is an evergreen, and mostly grows under complex hydrological conditions.

钟离:而山阴或者潮湿之地,霓裳花多生得瓣大而蕊密,香气扑鼻,堪称花团锦簇。

Zhongli:By contrast, this variety thrives in any dark, damp location, often in large clusters. Morphologically, it is distinguished by the profusion of petals and densely packed stamens, though its powerful scent gives it away just as easily.

钟离:最后这类则是孤傲清冷,枝、叶、花排布极疏,开花时香气寡淡,却极为持久,是古人登山访仙时偶然发现。

Zhongli:Lastly, this strain is quite the recluse. Unlike its exuberant cousins, flowers and foliage are minimal, and when in season, it has a subtle yet enduring scent. It was first discovered by the ancients when they scaled the mountains in search of the adepti.

钟离:不过时至今日,大多野生的霓裳花都在璃月地理变迁的过程中绝迹了,现在多是依靠人工培育…

Zhongli:Silk Flowers have all but disappeared from the wild today, due to geographical changes over Liyue's history. Most are now grown by horticulturalists.

博来:哎,先生确实是行家,连我自己都不知道有这么多讲究…

Bolai:Wow. A true connoisseur. Most of that was news even to me!

钟离:略通一二而已。我这位旅行家朋友才是不容小觑,是终将踏遍大陆各处之人。

Zhongli:I possess but a smattering of trivial knowledge. My traveler friend is the one to watch — they are on track to set foot in every corner of the world.

【选项1】

旅行者:其实也没那么厉害…

Traveler: What's so impressive about that...

【选项2】

旅行者:我确实对霓裳花很无知…

Traveler: I'm still an ignoramus on horticulture...

派蒙:钟离先生太客气了…那么这三种霓裳花,我们该选哪种呢?

Paimon:Mr. Zhongli, you're way too humble... So which Silk Flower did you want, anyway?

钟离:老板,我全要了。

Zhongli:I'll take them all, boss.

派蒙:又来?!

Paimon:...Again!?

钟离:呵,听戏时要点最红的名伶,遛鸟时要买最名贵的画眉——此即人生。

Zhongli:How can I put this... When purchasing opera tickets, it is natural to decide based on which singer has the most melodious voice. The same logic applies when purchasing a pet bird.

钟离:不过,这次买三种霓裳花,倒不是出于我的人生信条。

Zhongli:But this Silk Flower purchase is not an analogous case. The same logic does not apply.

钟离:你有所不知,根据传统,若将不同的霓裳花分别做成香膏,供奉在「七天神像」前,岩王帝君便会自己作出选择。

Zhongli:Perhaps you don't know. Tradition states that we should decoct perfume from different sub-species of Silk Flower when making an offering to a Statue of The Seven. Rex Lapis will then make his own choice between the scents.

钟离:不过这种古早时期的讲究,和一些过于复杂的传统,都已经逐渐被简化了。

Zhongli:Like several other tedious and complicated traditions, this one has become simplified over time.

钟离:但这是三千七百年来,唯一属于七神之一的「送仙典仪」。我们还是遵照传统,逐一供奉这些香膏吧。

Zhongli:But this is the only Rite of Parting to take place for one of The Seven in three thousand seven hundred years. As such, I do think we should honor tradition down to the last detail in this case.

钟离:嗯,所以…嗯…你们有带钱么?

Zhongli:Now that's settled, a question... Ahem. Do you have any Mora on you?

派蒙:你又没带钱吗——!钟离——!

Paimon:You forgot to bring money again!? Grr, Zhongli!!!

【选项1】

旅行者:好像已经习惯了。

Traveler: I see a pattern emerging here.

【选项2】

旅行者:他带了的话可能更奇怪。

Traveler: By this point, I'd be more surprised if he'd remembered.

博来:…呃,客官们,不好意思,插一句嘴。你们是要把这些花,献给岩王爷?

Bolai:If I may interject... Did I hear you say that these flowers are to be an offering to the Lord of Geo himself?

派蒙:这么说也没错。

Paimon:Yes... in a sense.

博来:唉,你们应该早说…那次「请仙典仪」之后,我也听到了不好的消息…

Bolai:Gosh. Well, why didn't you say so? I heard the awful news about what happened at this year's Rite of Descension...

博来:不吉利的话,就不说了。总之我也一直很担心岩王爷,担心那个消息是真的。

Bolai:It would be bad luck to say it out loud. But I've been worried about our dear Lord ever since... I'm worried that everything I've heard is true...

博来:如果是为了岩王爷的话,这些花就不收你们的钱了,替我带一份心意就行。

Bolai:Since these flowers will be used to glorify our Lord, they're free of charge. Just don't forget to pass on my regards.

派蒙:这、真的合适吗…

Paimon:Are you serious?

博来:瞧你这话说的,没有岩王爷,就没有我这种小民的栖身之地呀。

Bolai:Why wouldn't I be? I would be nobody if not for Rex Lapis!

博来:若不是当年岩王爷题诗,这些珍品霓裳花的身价,哪能这么金贵…

Bolai:If he hadn't written those poems in praise of my wares, they'd only be worth a fraction of what I can sell them for today...

派蒙:哇…一路上听到的璃月风土人情,很多都是在某个时期,受到过神灵本人的直接关怀呢。

Paimon:Huh... So much folklore here revolves around Liyue's deity making cameo appearances in support of local businesses...

钟离:…总之,要谢谢老板了,解了我们的燃眉之急。

Zhongli:...Thank you, boss. I think I speak for all of us when I say that your generosity has saved our skins.

派蒙:忘带钱还不是钟离的错!

Paimon:"Our" skins? You were the one who forgot to bring money!

博来:唉,不过是一点小意思罢了。

Bolai:Please. It's the least I could do.

讨论香膏的熬制方法

Discuss the method for making perfume

派蒙:花已经到手了,可香膏要怎么做呀?

Paimon:So now that we've got the flowers, how do we make the perfume?

钟离:最好能找一个有过制香经验的熟手。不过我认识的人里,几乎没有会亲自动手熬制香膏的…

Zhongli:Ideally, with the help of an expert. Unfortunately, none of my acquaintances have personal experience in the art of decoction...

派蒙:嗯,一听就知道都是有钱人。

Paimon:Talk about first-world problems...

钟离:所以,要麻烦你们到城里问问看了,比如普通人家的小姐之类的。

Zhongli:Hence, I need you to help by asking around in the city. Try the common folk, especially women.

派蒙:好吧,尤其是那种…身上香香的,对吧?感觉还算不错的差事呢。

Paimon:So this time we get to go around town looking for nice-smelling ladies to talk to? Paimon likes this job!

钟离:我去七天神像附近等你们,做好香膏以后,就在那里汇合吧。

Zhongli:I will wait for you near the Statue of The Seven. Meet me there when the perfume is ready.

向岚姐请教 Seek Lan's advice

派蒙:冒险家协会那边,会不会有合适的人选呢?

Paimon:Maybe we can find some good candidates at the Adventurers' Guild?

派蒙:要不先找岚姐问问看?我记得,她是璃月的分会长来着。

Paimon:Let's ask Lan. She's master of the Liyue branch, right?

派蒙:岚姐,我们想请你帮个忙…

Paimon:Lan! We need to ask you for a favor...

岚姐:我已经很长时间不接委托了,不好意思二位,请找其他冒险家吧。

Lan:I stopped accepting commissions a long time ago. Sorry, you two, but you'll just have to ask another adventurer.

派蒙:不用挂委托啦,只是很小很小的一件事…

Paimon:Oh, it's not that kind of favor. It's just a teeny-tiny thing...

【选项1】

旅行者:岚姐会熬香膏吗?

Traveler: Do you know how to make perfume?

岚姐:…唔。

Lan:...Wow. Just wow.

岚姐:我看上去像是会用那种东西的人吗,总感觉被你小瞧了…

Lan:Do I look like the kind of girl who wears perfume to you? I think you're underestimating the kind of person I am...

【选项2】

旅行者:岚姐闻起来很香。

Traveler: You smell great.

岚姐:…唔。

Lan:...Wow. Just wow.

岚姐:让我确定一下你们是不是在捉弄我,或者说什么反话…

Lan:I am just going to assume that you are either joking or being sarcastic.

岚姐:我常年在外奔走,虽然也很注意打理自己,但要说「闻起来很香」…

Lan:To be fair, I put a lot of effort into my appearance for someone who spends all their time in the great outdoors. But "I smell great"? Don't be ridiculous.

派蒙:可是岚姐身上确实很香呀,不是香膏的话,会是什么呢?

Paimon:Well, Paimon thinks you smell amazing! So come on Lan, what's your secret? If not perfume?

岚姐:这么说来,确实好像有一股香味,我想想…

Lan:Now that you mention it... Yes, there is something. What is that scent?

岚姐:哦,莫非是我上次回来时采摘的「清心」?原来我一直带在身上…

Lan:Oh, it must be from the Qingxin flowers I picked on the way back. I forgot I still had them with me...

派蒙:欸,原来是这样啊…岚姐竟然还有在路边摘花的雅兴。

Paimon:Aha! The truth is out, Lan's got a soft spot for wildflowers!

岚姐:…唔,不过是药用而已。

Lan:Ahh... No, they were for medicinal use only.

岚姐:不要继续这种无意义的话题了,香膏的话…你们不如去找绮命问问。

Lan:Anyway, this is a pointless conversation. If you want to know about perfume, try talking to Qiming.

派蒙:是那位占卜师姐姐吧?嗯,确实给人香香的印象…

Paimon:The fortune-teller, right? Paimon remembers she smells pretty good!

派蒙:那我们先走啦,谢谢岚姐!

Paimon:Thanks, Lan! See you around~

向绮命请教 Seek Qiming's advice

绮命:嗯?有什么事吗,二位。

Qiming:Hello. How may I help?

派蒙:绮命小姐有空的话,想问你件事…

Paimon:We've come to ask you a question...

【选项1】

旅行者:绮命小姐会熬香膏吗?

Traveler: Do you know how to make perfume?

绮命:香膏啊…我平时不用的,也没想过自己去熬制。

Qiming:Perfume? I rarely think to use it, let alone about how to make it myself.

【选项2】

旅行者:绮命小姐闻起来很香。

Traveler: You smell great.

绮命:啊…唔…

Qiming:Ah... I...

绮命:…抱歉,没想到你会这么直白。

Qiming:...Sorry, you caught me off guard. Most people aren't so direct.

绮命:不过我对你其实还不是十分了解…

Qiming:I think we need more time to get to know each other...

派蒙:嗯?我们的意思是想问你平时用不用香膏。

Paimon:Uh... We just wanted to know what perfume you normally use.

绮命:啊,咳咳…香膏的话,我没有在用哦。

Qiming:Oh... Ahem. Well. I don't actually use any.

绮命:不过我的身上应该会有一些脂粉的味道,可能让你们误会了吧。

Qiming:That said, some of the cosmetics I use are scented. Perhaps that's the cause of this confusion.

绮命:我平常在码头附近摆摊,可不希望香膏引来更多色眯眯的水手…

Qiming:Since I usually set up my stall by the docks, I avoid perfume like the plague. Because Celestia forbid those lusty sailors catch a whiff and come hunting for the source!

派蒙:这样呀,好遗憾哦。

Paimon:That's the worst thing Paimon's heard all day.

绮命:不过,说起香膏,你们居然没听说过「莺儿的手工香膏」吗?

Qiming:While we're on the subject, have you never heard anyone mention Ying'er's homemade perfume?

派蒙:莺儿,是…「春香窑」的那位莺儿

Paimon:Ying'er... Oh, as in Scent of Spring Ying'er?

绮命:是的,许多人家的千金小姐,都会拜托她熬香膏来用。据说她手工自制的品质,比市面上贩卖的还要好。

Qiming:Yes, that's her. Many a rich family's daughter has gotten her to make perfume for them. Apparently, her homemade product is better than anything you'll find on the market.

派蒙:太好了,谢谢你的情报!这下应该不会再扑个空啦。

Paimon:Great, this is just the intel we need! Finally, we're getting somewhere.

向莺儿请教 Seek Ying'er's advice

莺儿:欸,终于找到我了么?我可是等你们好久了。

Ying'er:Well hello... You found me at last. I've been waiting for you.

派蒙:嗯?你怎么会知道我们要过来?

Paimon:What? How did you know we were coming?

莺儿:我刚听说有两个人在满城找身上很香的人下手…

Ying'er:Oh, I heard a rumor about a couple who were snooping around town looking for a sweet-smelling lady...

莺儿:我还担心你们不会来呢,某种意义上讲,这也是对我魅力的考验呀…

Ying'er:Actually, I was starting to worry you wouldn't find me. This is the ultimate test of my appeal, after all...

派蒙:「下手」?怎么说得我们好像是危险人物的样子!

Paimon:"Snooping around"? Why are you making it out like we're bad people?

莺儿:以讹传讹,三人成虎,言行最好谨慎一些哦。

Ying'er:What can I say? People love to talk... Maybe you ought to be more discreet in the future if you don't want word to get around.

莺儿:放心,我知道你们的来意,是想我帮忙做香膏吧?需要什么样的呢?

Ying'er:Relax... I know why you're here. You want to get your hand on my homemade perfume, don't you? What kind would you like?

【选项2】

旅行者:就想要你用的那种。

Traveler: Whichever one you're wearing.

莺儿:呵呵,我根本没用什么香膏哦。

Ying'er:Heh... I'm not wearing any, darling.

莺儿:莫非你迷上我的体香了?那可就让人为难了呀…

Ying'er:Could it be that you've been bewitched by my natural scent? If so, I'm afraid it's one of a kind...

派蒙:欸…你们在说什么奇怪的话?旅行者,快把那三种霓裳花拿出来吧!

Paimon:Whatever this is, you guys need to snap out of it right now! Traveler, Hand her the Silk Flowers!

【选项1】

旅行者:想用这三种霓裳花…

Traveler: A bespoke triple-Silk-Flower variety...

莺儿:欸~居然要同时做三份…

Ying'er:Three in one go... My goodness.

莺儿:想不到明明这么年轻,胃口却不小呢,呵呵。该不会之前的传言是真的吧?是在物色可以送香膏的目标吗?

Ying'er:You have extreme tastes for someone your age. Maybe the rumors I heard were true after all. You're on the prowl and need some sweet-smelling ammunition, is that it?

【选项1】

旅行者:是要献给「岩王帝君」的…

Traveler: It's for Rex Lapis.

莺儿:噗…情急之下编了个这样的借口么?就算是献给神明,也不需要这么多种类吧?漏洞百出呢…

Ying'er:Tsk... Is that the best you could come up with? Even if you were genuinely offering perfume to a deity, that doesn't explain why you'd need three kinds. Sorry, your story just doesn't hold water!

派蒙:唔…好像钟离也说过,这种传统已经被遗忘很久了…

Paimon:Zhongli was right... People don't remember this tradition anymore.

【选项2】

旅行者:有什么不好呢?

Traveler: You got a problem with that?

莺儿:欸呀!出人意料的坦荡呢。不过你长得这么俊,也确实有拈花惹草的资本。

Ying'er:Ay yai yai, who let this tiger out of the cage!? Well, with your looks, who can blame you? If you've got it, flaunt it.

莺儿:总之,「花开堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝」…谁又能说你做得不对呢?

Ying'er:As one of my favorite poems goes, "Oh, cherry tree, begrudge not thy blossoms as they are deflowered in the spring, for come winter, even thy sturdiest wood shall wither."

派蒙:咦,派蒙又听不懂了…

Paimon:That went over Paimon's head a little...

莺儿:好了,我帮你做就是了。来当我的助手吧。在熬香膏的这段时间里,你可得把心思放在我一个人身上呀…

Ying'er:In short, I'm happy to help. Traveler, you can be my assistant. But you'd better make sure I'm the only person on your mind while you're hanging around with me...

旅行者:好吧…

Traveler:Okay...

莺儿:那么,去哪里熬香膏比较好呢…

Ying'er:So... Where is a good place for making sweet, sweet perfume?

【选项1】

旅行者:达达乌帕谷里…

Traveler: Dadaupa Gorge!

莺儿:那是哪里…是蒙德吗?熬制香膏而已,不用那么大动干戈吧。

Ying'er:Where is that? Mondstadt? We're only making some perfume, there's no need to go to such ridiculous lengths.

莺儿:不如选个近一点的地方,就去借用一下「万民堂」的厨房吧。

Ying'er:Somewhere closer to home will do. Let's go for the kitchen at the Wanmin Restaurant.

【选项2】

旅行者:香菱家的厨房…

Traveler: How about the kitchen at Xiangling's place...

莺儿:哦,你说的是「万民堂」?不错的选择,那我们一起过去吧。

Ying'er:You mean Wanmin Restaurant? Good choice! Let's go.

与莺儿汇合 Rendezvous with Ying'er

莺儿:我已经跟卯师傅打过招呼了,现在要准备开工了哦。

Ying'er:I've had a word with Chef Mao. We can start work now.

莺儿:你做好准备,对我负责了吧?

Ying'er:Are you ready to please me?

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:...What did you say?

莺儿:我是说负担起「助手」的责任,呵呵呵…

Ying'er:I meant make me proud. As my assistant. Obviously.

莺儿:在我准备制作工序的时候,你就先帮我取些水来吧。

Ying'er:While I'm setting up, you can go and fetch some water.

前往取水 Fetch some water

与莺儿对话 Talk to Ying'er

莺儿:嗯,水质还不错。

Ying'er:This water will do nicely.

莺儿:接下来就要请你帮忙,去合成台,从霓裳花里提炼出精油了。

Ying'er:Now, I need you to extract the Silk Flower essence using a crafting bench.

莺儿:制造香膏的手法,和炼金的手法大不相同,我来教你吧。要像这样,轻轻地…温柔地握住臼杵…

Ying'er:Perfume-making uses an altogether different technique from alchemy. Here, let me teach you. Very carefully, take hold of the mortar and pestle... Gently does it...

莺儿:手掌也要注意紧贴,这样才不容易滑脱…

Ying'er:You need to keep your wrist firm so your hand doesn't slip...

莺儿:然后用你最顺手的节奏搅动…直到霓裳花的汁水…

Ying'er:Now, use your strong hand to stir it with a persistent rhythm... Keep going until the juices start to come out...

【选项1】

旅行者:放心,我很在行。

Traveler: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

【选项2】

旅行者:好了好了,我明白了…

Traveler: Okay, okay, I get it...

莺儿:嗯~果然有这方面的天赋,一说就懂。

Ying'er:Ooh... You're a natural! Like a fish to water.

莺儿:带上这些,到附近的合成台去试试吧?

Ying'er:Now, take these and try it out on your own using a nearby crafting bench.

莺儿:记得,三种都要制作哦。虽然在精油阶段的外形很相似,但制成香膏以后,我会用不同的盒子帮你装好的。

Ying'er:Don't forget to do all three. They look visually identical during the essence extraction process, but I will put them into separate containers when the perfume is ready.

研磨霓裳花精油 Grind the Silk Flowers to extract the essence

把精油带给莺儿 Give the Silk Flower Essence to Ying'er

莺儿:唔,真是不错的霓裳花精油。那么,剩下的就是最关键的部分…

Ying'er:Wow, this is some exquisite Silk Flower Essence. Onto the next stage, the most important one of all...

莺儿:我会把它放入水中,用慢火熬煮,直到水分几乎蒸干为止。

Ying'er:The essence is placed into water and simmered over low heat until most of the water has boiled off.

莺儿:这里的火候很有讲究,火太大的话,会让香味受到影响。

Ying'er:You must take care to control the heat during this process. If the temperature goes too high, it will affect the scent.

莺儿:请你注意控制炉火的火力,这是最后一步了。

Ying'er:So please, focus on controlling the heat. This is the final step.

莺儿:那些霓裳花的汁水,要好好地做到一滴不剩哦。

Ying'er:Don't waste a drop of that essence, now. We want all of it in there.

在莺儿的指导下,你帮助她制作了香膏…

With a little guidance, you help Ying'er make some perfume.

莺儿:嗯~三种香膏都顺利完成了。助手,你的工作完成得不错。

Ying'er:All three perfumes are ready. And you, my friend, were a wonderful assistant.

莺儿:这也说明…你是个愿意为了感情而努力的人呀,真是难得。

Ying'er:A testament to the lengths you will go to for romance... It's so rare to see nowadays.

【选项2】

旅行者:我刚才只想着你哦。

Traveler: I was thinking of you the whole time.

莺儿:欸呀,你居然还记得我随口一提的约定吗?

Ying'er:Wow, you actually remembered my throwaway comment...

莺儿:你比预想中更讨人喜欢呢,若是不当心的话…连我都可能会动心了,呵呵。

Ying'er:Y'know, you're cuter than people give you credit for. If I didn't have my guard up, I can see how easily one could be taken in...

【选项1】

旅行者:都说了不是这样…

Traveler: I told you, it's not like that...

莺儿:好了好了,要我帮你介绍下这几种香膏吗?可以方便你对症下药…

Ying'er:Anyway... Shall I give you a brief overview of each scent? It might just help you match the right scent to the right occasion...

派蒙:派蒙也要听!

Paimon:Paimon wants to hear this!

莺儿:这第一种香膏呢,甜蜜而梦幻的感觉…是小女孩们最喜欢的。

Ying'er:This first one is sweet as candy, straight out of a fairy tale... Younger women will love it.

莺儿:第二种闻上去贵气凌人,是富家千金们的最爱。

Ying'er:The second one is for those with more refined tastes... The first choice for daughters of high society.

莺儿:最后一种香气轻柔却久久不散,如天光昏暗雾色朦胧,最受成熟女性们的欢迎。

Ying'er:Finally, the third one has a soft but lingering scent, like a mist that captures the last light of dusk. Mature women adore this one.

莺儿:记住了吗?可别用错场合呀。

Ying'er:All clear? Don't get them mixed up now, you'll ruin the mood...

旅行者:记,记住了…

Traveler:I... I think I got it...

莺儿:好,那需要我帮忙的地方,就到这里了吗?

Ying'er:Good. Be sure to come visit if you ever need help with anything, okay?

莺儿:那么,最后再送你一句话吧。

Ying'er:I'll leave you with some parting words:

莺儿:想脚踏三条船,可要想好先抬哪只脚…

Ying'er:One who tries to sail three boats simultaneously should be careful not to go overboard.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

莺儿:呵呵,有空再来「春香窑」陪陪我吧?

Ying'er:Heh. Come and hang out with me at Scent of Spring sometime, okay?

向神像供奉香膏 Offer the perfumes to the Statue of the Seven

派蒙:钟离先生!我们把香膏带过来啦。

Paimon:We've brought the perfumes, Mr. Zhongli!

派蒙:钟离先生…刚才好像在对着神像发呆呢,是不是让你等得太久啦…

Paimon:Did we take too long? You were just staring up at the statue...

钟离:哦,你们回来了,我也没有等很久。

Zhongli:Oh, you're back. Don't worry, I haven't waited long.

钟离:比起神像所刻的岩王帝君的守望,不过是短短一瞬而已。

Zhongli:Compared to the watch that Rex Lapis' statues have kept over Liyue, this was but a brief moment.

派蒙:哈哈,人怎么能跟雕像比呀。

Paimon:Haha, well, how can a person compete with a statue?

钟离:说得也是。如何,你们把香膏带来了吗?

Zhongli:That is true. Well, have you brought the perfumes?

派蒙:三份香膏,一份不少!

Paimon:Three sets and not one less!

钟离:辛苦二位了,我们试着依次供奉上去吧。

Zhongli:Thank you both. Let us offer them up.

旅行者:(供奉「金屋藏娇」)

Traveler:Offer Golden House Maiden

派蒙:这是第一种香膏,莺儿小姐说它甜蜜梦幻,是小女孩们最喜欢的。

Paimon:This is the first kind of perfume. Ms. Ying'er said that it's sweet as a dream, and it's liked by younger ladies.

旅行者:(供奉「山阴锦簇」)

Traveler:Offer Valley Weaver

派蒙:这是第二种香膏,说是贵气凌人,富家千金的最爱。

Paimon:This is the second kind. It's got an elegant smell, and the daughters of high society love it!

旅行者:(供奉「缥缈仙缘」)

Traveler:Offer Fate's Yearning

派蒙:第三种香膏,香气轻柔却久久不散,如雾色朦胧…什么什么的,最受成熟女性的欢迎。

Paimon:The third kind has a gentle but lingering fragrance, something something like the dusk mist, and it's a favorite of mature ladies.

派蒙:欸…刚才那是?

Paimon:Oh... what was that?

【选项1】

旅行者:「岩王帝君」很中意的样子。

Traveler: Looks like Rex Lapis really likes this one.

【选项2】

旅行者:看来答案是第三种香膏。

Traveler: I guess the final answer is number three.

派蒙:那是成熟的大姐姐喜欢用的款式吧?

Paimon:That's the one older ladies like, right?

派蒙:难道说…「岩王帝君」其实是一位大姐姐?

Paimon:Does that mean that Rex Lapis is actually an older lady?

钟离:哈哈哈…说不定呢。

Zhongli:Haha, perhaps, perhaps.

钟离:「岩王帝君」的化身有万万千千,或许真有这么一个形象存在。

Zhongli:Rex Lapis has taken on countless forms. Perhaps that really was one of them.

派蒙:可惜我们只见过那个特别巨大的龙形,而且…

Paimon:What a shame, we only got to see the giant dragon form, and...

派蒙:希望「璃月七星」能抓到真正的凶手。

Paimon:Let's hope the Qixing can catch the real killer.

钟离:那些就留给位高权重之人去苦恼吧,我们只需做好与「岩王帝君」的饯别之礼。

Zhongli:We can leave that to the authorities. Let us focus on the fond farewell for Rex Lapis.

【选项1】

旅行者:(七星和公子,究竟各有什么图谋…)

Traveler: (What ulterior motives do Childe and the Qixing have...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(算了,为了见到「仙祖法蜕」…)

Traveler: (Well, we do need to see the Exuvia...)

派蒙:所以,我们又完成了一项准备工作呢。下一项该是什么了?

Paimon:So, we've finished another step in our preparations. What's next?

钟离:接下来…希望二位可以代我去借一下「涤尘铃」。

Zhongli:Next, I would like the two of you to help me borrow the Cleansing Bell.

派蒙:「涤尘铃」?

Paimon:Cleansing Bell?

钟离:如今,保管「涤尘铃」的是我的一位朋友,叫做萍姥姥。她人在玉京台附近,你们向她问,她自然知道。

Zhongli:At present, a friend of mine named Madame Ping is the guardian of the Cleansing Bell. She lives near Yujing Terrace. If you ask her, she will know what to do.

派蒙:好的…可是,这次钟离先生不和我们同去了吗?

Paimon:Sure, but... aren't you going to come with us?

钟离:嗯,我有些不便露面的理由,麻烦二位代劳了。

Zhongli:Ah, I have certain reasons why I cannot be there in person. Please do this for me.

派蒙:欸…这次钟离先生的态度,怎么神神秘秘的?

Paimon:Man, why's he got to be so secretive this time?

最后更新于