市井 Downtown
未曾想到的是,萍姥姥竟是一位仙人。离开她隐居的「壶中洞天」之后,你们前往吃虎岩的市井,继续办事。 Who would have guessed — Madame Ping is an adeptus! After leaving her household, which turned out to be a realm within a teapot, you proceed to Chihu R
前往购买风筝 Go and buy kites
阿山婆:客人,来啦?之前预定的七只风筝都已经扎好了,是现在要取么?
Granny Shan:Ah, sir, you're here. The seven kites you asked for have been made to order. Would you like to take them now?
钟离:是的,辛苦了。
Zhongli:Yes. Thank you.
阿山婆:这年头,愿意买这式样风筝的客人,还真少见。要说早年间,倒是有些三教九流的朋友会用上…
Granny Shan:It's rare to see customers who want to buy this type of kite nowadays. In the early days, we used to get orders from people of all walks of life...
派蒙:嗯,这位钟离先生是「往生堂」的客卿,所以他对三教九流的游戏规则也都能理解吧。
Paimon:Well, this is Mr. Zhongli from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, so he's probably well-versed in all these walks of life.
派蒙:不过,这次旅途里跟钟离闲聊的东西,还远远不止这些…
Paimon:We've talked about a whole bunch of things while traveling with him...
【选项1】
旅行者:他也懂衣冠日用、珠玉瓷器…
Traveler: Fashion, economics, jewelry and jade pottery...
【选项2】
旅行者:路上谈过茶叶香料、花卉虫鸟…
Traveler: Tea, perfumes, flora and fauna...
派蒙:唔…他好像也能接上璃月人最爱的金融和政治话题,但却更喜欢说那些比较「无用」的知识呢。
Paimon:He seems to know Liyue's favorite topics, money and government, really well, but he likes talking about less useful topics instead.
钟离:哈哈…因为我更愿意把这些趣事分享给你们。
Zhongli:Well, that's because I prefer to share fun things with you.
阿山婆:哎呀,孩子的玩具就是很有趣的东西嘛。不过…虽然我也挺喜欢看孩子笑,但毕竟,还有点别的念想。
Granny Shan:Children's toys are very fun things, that's for sure. I enjoy watching the children at play as much as anyone else. But there is more to it than that.
阿山婆:精巧的玩意,总能讨孩子喜欢。但这份「精巧」也是千多年的积淀,背后都是有「意义」的。
Granny Shan:Finely crafted toys are well-loved by children. But this craft itself has been honed over thousands of years, and there is meaning behind that.
阿山婆:我在璃月做了四十年风筝,对祖上传下的式样一清二楚。这位客人订的七只风筝,意义可不一般。
Granny Shan:I have made kites in Liyue for forty years, and I am intimately familiar with the forms passed down from my ancestors. The meaning of these seven kites is far from banal.
钟离:没错。这是「送仙典仪」用的饰物,七只风筝…象征七神。
Zhongli:Indeed. These are decorations used in the Rite of Parting. The seven kites represent The Seven.
阿山婆:呵呵呵…敬献风神的纹样,我特意把颜色「自由」地涂出了界。
Granny Shan:I took the liberty of coloring outside the lines when doing the insignia of the Anemo Archon.
阿山婆:至于敬献岩神的,就要好好按照「契约」来画咯。这种花纹是很古的,在「黄金屋」里也找得到呢。
Granny Shan:As for the kite that honors the Geo Archon, one must follow the contract given right down to the last letter. These patterns are ancient, and you can also find them in the Golden House.
派蒙:啊,「黄金屋」,这个名字我最近听过——
Paimon:Ah, Paimon's heard that name before—
【选项1】
旅行者:嘘…
Traveler: Shh!
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙,别往下说…
Traveler: Paimon, stop talking...
派蒙:咦?
Paimon:Huh?
钟离:这只风筝的雷纹…嗯,旋回感把握得很好,正如雷神想要的「永恒」。
Zhongli:The design of this kite displays a firm grasp on the cyclicality and eternity so dear to the Electro Archon.
钟离:敬献「智慧」的草叶纹路、银木年轮…巧妙地融合在风筝的骨架里,令人赞叹。
Zhongli:These markings of tree and leaf pay due honor to wisdom and the passage of time. All this, on a single kite — truly astonishing.
钟离:水面般平衡的「正义」、如火炽烈的「战争」,还有冰神曾经的…嗯,细节做得都很到位啊。
Zhongli:Justice flows across the surface of the waters, war rages like a flame, as does that which the Cryo Archon once... yes, these details are masterfully done.
阿山婆:嚯嚯嚯,偶尔能听懂行的客人多夸几句,也是赏心乐事。
Granny Shan:Hehehe, the compliments of a learned man truly are pleasant.
钟离:那么阿山婆,我就先把这些预定的货取走了。余款的话…
Zhongli:Well then, Granny Shan, I shall take these back with me. As for the payment...
【选项1】
旅行者:完了!
Traveler: Uh-oh!
【选项2】
旅行者:「余款的话」!
Traveler: "As for the payment," he says!
「公子」:余款的话…我来付吧。
Childe:Well, allow me.
派蒙:呀,是「公子」。
Paimon:Hey, it's Childe!
【选项1】
旅行者:你们约好在这里见面吗。
Traveler: Did you arrange to meet here?
「公子」:哈哈,只是路过。
Childe:Haha. No, I was merely passing through.
【选项2】
旅行者:你在埋伏我们?
Traveler: You ambushed us!
「公子」:哈哈,怎么会呢?只是恰好路过。
Childe:Haha, no way. I was just passing through!
「公子」:钟离先生还是老样子。付账…或者喊人付账的时候,从来不看价格,也不看荷包。
Childe:I see Mr. Zhongli's the same as ever. When paying— Well, when getting others to pay for him, he neither looks at the price tag nor his wallet.
「公子」:不过话说回来,他其实既懂金钱的价值,也很明白人间疾苦。但他似乎不能理解「穷」也是一种可能出现在自己身上的境况…
Childe:He knows a great deal about money, and about the trials of the common man. He just doesn't consider poverty to be something that could ever happen to him.
「公子」:或者换句话说,只是根本不能想象一个没有钱的自己。
Childe:Or perhaps you could say that he cannot imagine himself lacking money.
派蒙:真是绝了,这种人怎么还没饿死。
Paimon:How has he not died of hunger yet?
钟离:…「公子」先生还是这么爱开玩笑。好了,买风筝一切顺利,进行下一项准备之前,就不必休息了吧。
Zhongli:...Childe, you are as fond of jokes as ever. Well then, since we've purchased our kites without incident, there's no need to take a break before moving to the next step in our preparations.
钟离:「送仙典仪」需要物资,也需要人。在码头附近,我们可以雇到一些不错的帮工。
Zhongli:The Rite of Parting requires helping hands as well as materials. We should be able to find some people near the harbor.
「公子」:旅行者,把这个钱袋拿去——我不说你也明白的吧?讨价还价的事,你自己来,可千万别让钟离插手喔。
Childe:Oh, by the way, Traveler, take this bag of money. You probably won't want to let Zhongli do the bargaining, if you know what I mean.
「公子」:嗯…来晚一步,似乎错过了什么有趣的消息。
Childe:Hmm... It seems I missed out on some interesting information.
「公子」:…下次,想办法在更合适的时机出现吧。
Childe:...I suppose I'll just have to find a more opportune moment next time.
为「送仙典仪」寻找三位帮工 Find three workers to help with preparations for the Rite of Parting
与「公子」对话 Talk to Childe
「公子」:哟?事办妥了?余下的钱就不用还了,自己拿去吧,替愚人众办事的人是不会吃亏的。
Childe:All finished then? Splendid. Any leftover cash is yours to keep — a favor for the Fatui should never go unrewarded.
派蒙:哼,这种嗟来之食,难道能收买我——下一笔资金你什么时候给?
Paimon:You think you can buy us off with some loose change? No way! Paimon demands to know when the next payment is coming!
「公子」:哈哈,有一个消息,只要你们能告诉我,我就把「北国银行」的金库,对你开放半小时。
Childe:Haha. Well, how does this sound: You give me the information I need, and maybe I'll leave the Northland Bank's vaults open and unattended for half an hour...
派蒙:什么消息?!
Paimon:What info do you need!?
旅行者:不行。
Traveler:No!
派蒙:咦?你知道他想要什么吗,旅行者?
Paimon:Huh? Traveler, does that mean you know what he's after?
【选项1】
旅行者:「愚人众」还能想要什么?
Traveler: What else could the Fatui want?
【选项2】
旅行者:还记得吗?在蒙德…
Traveler: Are you forgetting what happened in Mondstadt?
派蒙:啊!在蒙德,愚人众的「女士」…
Paimon:Yikes! You're right, Signora...
「公子」:……
Childe:...
「公子」:好了好了,真是的,旅行者在说什么呢。
Childe:You both need to calm down... I don't know what's gotten into you, Traveler.
「公子」:我们这是怎么了?刚才的气氛好奇怪啊。
Childe:Just what is this about? The atmosphere got so tense all of a sudden.
派蒙:呜…
Paimon:Ehh...
钟离适时出现,打破了这尴尬的氛围…
Zhongli turns up just in time to break the awkward atmosphere...
钟离:接下来为了「永生香」,我们要去一趟「不卜庐」。那是璃月港里最有名的药庐——嗯?
Zhongli:Next, we need some Everlasting Incense. For this, we need to go to Bubu Pharmacy, the finest pharmacy in all of—
钟离:你们怎么了?
Zhongli:Is... everything okay?
「公子」:呵…没什么。我正在跟他们说余下的钱不用还了。
Childe:Everything is fine. I was just informing them that they need not return the surplus Mora.
「公子」:那么,我们就此别过吧。
Childe:Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going.
最后更新于