邀约 Zhongli's Treat
「不卜庐」的事件错综复杂,令人感慨(或者也没有那么感慨)。解决之后,钟离为表感谢,决定请客…?! That Bubu Pharmacy trip turned into quite an exhilarating ride. (Okay, maybe not that exhilarating.) In yet another remarkable twist, Zhongli has offer
等待约定时间(18点到23点) Wait until the appointed time (18:00 – 23:00)
前往三碗不过港 Go to Third-Round Knockout
在钟离身边坐下 Sit next to Zhongli
钟离:嗯,你们来了。不必点单,我都已经点好了。
Zhongli:Ah, you're here. There's no need to order, I've already done so.
钟离:这家「三碗不过港」,可不像蒙德的那些酒馆。在这里,酒肆主人是会拒绝果汁这种「不上道」的东西的。
Zhongli:"Third-Round Knockout" is not for lightweights, like those taverns in Mondstadt. Here, the owner does not take such unorthodox orders as fruit juice.
旅行者:所以这次,终于能被请一杯酒了?!
Traveler:So, does this mean I can order wine this time?
钟离:所以这次,我给你点了一碗酒酿圆子。
Zhongli:I ordered some wine-fermented sweet rice balls for you, if that counts.
旅行者:哈。我也不是猜不到这种结局…
Traveler:I guess I should have expected this...
田铁嘴:…各位客官要是愿意听,我就继续讲讲凝光大人的「群玉阁」。
Iron Tongue Tian:...If it is to your liking, dear customers, I shall continue the tale of Lady Ningguang's Jade Chamber.
派蒙:哇,这里还有说书人!氛围真好。
Paimon:Hey, there's even a storyteller here! Great atmosphere!
钟离:所谓市井盛赞,除了酒好,当然环境也要好。
Zhongli:Besides fine wine, the excellent ambience is the reason why this place is so well-loved.
钟离:但这里所说的「环境」,与「提瓦特游览指南」里评判大酒楼的「环境」,就是两种意思了。
Zhongli:But when I say ambience, I refer to a different sort from the one the Teyvat Travel Guide uses to judge other establishments.
田铁嘴:列位都知道,在咱们这港口上边呀,有那云上仙府、烟霞行宫。
Iron Tongue Tian:As you all know, high above the land of Liyue lies a pavilion in the clouds, a palace in the mist...
田铁嘴:什么叫手眼通天?您瞧瞧,这就叫手眼通天,这就是凝光大人置办下的通天产业。
Iron Tongue Tian:What does it mean to have all-seeing eyes? This, my friends: Lady Ningguang's masterwork that bridges earth and sky.
田铁嘴:在那天朗气清之时,您从那宫门外的甲板上往下一望——
Iron Tongue Tian:Imagine. The weather is clear, and you gaze down from the deck on the world below...
田铁嘴:好厉害!那就是大半个璃月港的天地风光…
Iron Tongue Tian:Behold! The glorious sights of Liyue Harbor, stretching out far and wide!
说起了「天权星」凝光修建在璃月上空的行宫——「群玉阁」,田铁嘴攒足了气势。从凝光神乎其神的谋略一路说到传闻中的「碎雪」,不由得让人对这位「天权星」充满了好奇…
Iron Tongue Tian grows animated as he broaches the topic of Tianquan Ningguang's palace in the sky, the Jade Chamber. All become fascinated by the Tianquan as he tells her tale of ultra-secretive scheming and "paper snow..."
田铁嘴:您且想想,这玩意虽是纸屑,但凝光大人用来决策的「思路」,那得多珍贵呢?
Iron Tongue Tian:These are but scraps of paper, and yet they guide Lady Ningguang's hand — such is their value.
田铁嘴:您要能多抢一两张,这凝光大人指缝里漏出的好处,就能比同行多得一两分喽…
Iron Tongue Tian:Merely grasping one or two of them will surely gift you a fragment of her wisdom — enough to stay a step or two ahead of your peers.
派蒙:「天权」凝光…最近一直听到这个名字。
Paimon:Tianquan Ningguang... feels like we're hearing this name a lot.
派蒙:璃月人在谈她,「愚人众」讨厌她,藏「仙祖法蜕」的好像也是她,「请仙典仪」上我们还见过她一面…
Paimon:Liyue locals talk about her, the Fatui hate her, she's most likely the one who hid the Exuvia, and we saw her at the Rite of Descension...
派蒙:不知道她究竟是个怎样的人呢?
Paimon:Huh, Paimon wonders what sort of person she is.
???:终于找到你了,「绝云间归来之人」。
???:At last, I have found you, you who returned from Jueyun Karst.
派蒙:谁?!
Paimon:Who's there!?
旅行者:派蒙,我们走…!
Traveler:Paimon, we gotta go... !
???:请等一下。我不是千岩军,也不是前来缉拿你们的捕快。
???:Wait! I am not with the Millelith, nor am I here to claim your bounty.
甘雨:但我的确是「璃月七星」的使者——我是甘雨,月海亭的秘书,为见你们而来。
Ganyu:However, I am an emissary of the Liyue Qixing. My name is Ganyu, secretary at the Yuehai Pavilion, and I have come specifically to meet you.
【选项1】
旅行者:使者?
Traveler: Emissary?
【选项2】
旅行者:秘书?
Traveler: Secretary?
甘雨:确切地说,本职工作是对「七星」全体负责的秘书,而这次的临时身份,是凝光小姐的特别使者。
Ganyu:Well, in concrete terms, I am the corporate secretary for the Qixing. At the moment, I am serving as Lady Ningguang's special emissary.
派蒙:哇,说凝光,凝光…的使者到。
Paimon:Ningguang sent you? We were literally just talking about her...
甘雨:绝云间归来之人…恕我身处坊间,礼数不周。
Ganyu:My apologies, you who have returned from Jueyun Karst... I am duty-bound, and cannot extend my courtesy to you in full.
甘雨:但我带来的这封信,是凝光小姐以「天权」身份,正式拟定的邀请函。
Ganyu:But I have with me a letter from Lady Ningguang. She extends a formal invitation to you in her capacity as Tianquan.
甘雨:邀请您前往那座「天上的宫殿」。
Ganyu:She invites you to her palace in the sky.
派蒙:你说…邀请函?
Paimon:An official invitation...?
甘雨:是的。凝光小姐是这样说的:
Ganyu:Lady Ningguang said this:
甘雨:「请他/她来。」
Ganyu:"Invite her/him to come here."
甘雨:「我要见他/她。」
Ganyu:"I wish to meet her/him."
甘雨:「在群玉阁,我会陪他/她一根一根地…剪断繁杂的暗流之线。」
Ganyu:"At the Jade Chamber, together, we shall snip every one of these entwining dark threads."
派蒙:那个自称甘雨的使者,丢下这几句话,就消失了呢…
Paimon:And with that, the emissary who called herself Ganyu just disappeared...
派蒙:不过,我们居然收到了「璃月七星」的邀请函,真是不可思议。
Paimon:But we've received an invitation from the Liyue Qixing. Paimon still can't believe it!
派蒙:旅行者!跟有钱人见面,一定要注意礼仪!
Paimon:Traveler! We'll be meeting people that have way more money than Paimon could ever count... We should be on our best manners!
【选项1】
旅行者:我本来就很讲礼貌。
Traveler: I always mind my manners.
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙又在盘算什么主意…
Traveler: Paimon is up to something again...
钟离:呵呵…有幸受邀前往「群玉阁」作客的人,确实很少。
Zhongli:Hah... An invitation to visit the Jade Chamber is a rare honor, indeed.
钟离:你们去吧,不过别忘了「送仙典仪」的事。你们从群玉阁回来以后,我们下一步汇合的地点,是荻花洲。
Zhongli:You'd best be on your way now. But don't forget about the Rite of Parting. Once you've finished at the Jade Chamber, meet me at Dihua Marsh.
最后更新于