深渊法师 Abyss Mage

你们用天空之琴唤来了风魔龙,却在深渊教团的阻挠下,没能成功挽回它的心意。但你们并没有放弃,迪卢克很快得到了新的线索… You used the Holy Lyre der Himmel to summon Stormterror, only to be prevented from saving it due to the interference of the Abyss Order. But

去酒庄找迪卢克 Meet Diluc at the Winery

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

迪卢克:深渊教团…这些与人类为敌的怪物,地下情报网也很少出现它们的消息。

Diluc:The Abyss Order... Enemies of the human race. Even the underground networks rarely come across any information on them.

迪卢克:但虽然麻烦,终归也还是被我找出一些线索了。

Diluc:With that said, it was a bit of a hassle, but I managed to dig up a few clues.

温迪:这么快就有线索了吗?不愧是消息灵通的迪卢克老爷。

Venti:Really? That quickly? You really are well connected, Master Diluc.

派蒙:不过说起来,风神巴巴托斯大人,为什么要借助人类的力量…

Paimon:Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God Barbatos — why exactly do you need the help of mere humans...?

温迪:哈哈,怎么说呢?

Venti:Ahh... How do I put it...

温迪:人们所说的七神,更本源的称谓是「尘世七执政」。

Venti:"The Seven" as people now know them, were once known as "The Seven Archons."

温迪:划分尘世、各自统治七分之一,这是我们作为神明的责任。

Venti:Each archon presides over their own part of Teyvat. That is the role the archons play.

温迪:履行神职,才能积累神力。但我不喜欢统治…我觉得蒙德也不会喜欢的。

Venti:Only in performing this duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of "ruling" Mondstadt — and I don't feel Mondstadt would really like it either.

琴:「你们建立无人称王的自由城邦罢」——巴巴托斯大人的理念,我们牢记于心。

Jean:"Go forth and establish a city of freedom without rule." We have not forgotten Barbatos' wish for Mondstadt.

派蒙:真虔诚啊,琴团长!

Paimon:Jean... You're such a devotee!

派蒙:完全没有想过可能是某人太过自由散漫、不想管事的原因呢。

Paimon:Maybe someone got a little too free and is just too lazy to care...

温迪:咳咳。总之你们看,我都这么久没有回过蒙德了…

Venti:Ahh... However it may have come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time.

温迪:所以现在的我,毫无疑问,正是七神中最弱的一个!

Venti:Without a doubt, I am now the weakest archon among The Seven!

【选项1】

旅行者:这话说得真是掷地有声啊…

Traveler: And yet you sound almost proud...

【选项2】

旅行者:不愧是「自由之都」的神。

Traveler: Guess that's why you're god to the City of Freedom...

温迪:过奖过奖。

Venti:Aww, you flatter me.

迪卢克:呵…我们有这样一位风神大人,该说是好还是坏呢。

Diluc:Oh, such a humble god... Is it a blessing, or a curse?

迪卢克:不过现在就先抛开七国与七神的话题,重新关注一下人类共同的敌人吧。

Diluc:But we digress. Let's get back to the topic at hand: the common enemy of all mankind.

迪卢克:这一次查出的深渊法师踪迹,就在酒庄附近。

Diluc:We have tracked the Abyss Mage to the vicinity of the winery.

琴:不能让它全身而退。

Jean:I cannot stress enough how important it is to not let it escape.

旅行者:开始追猎吧。

Traveler:Let's hunt it down!

击败来袭的敌人 Defeat the assailants

温迪:咦?这是什么…

Venti:Huh? What's this...

温迪:深渊法师被击败以后,散逸出了某种能量…

Venti:After the Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain energy dispersed from its body...

温迪:它原本的用途,似乎是隔绝我和特瓦林之间的联系。

Venti:It seems that energy was being used to cut off the connection between me and Dvalin.

温迪:……

Venti:...

温迪:旅行者,你知道「风龙废墟」吗?

Venti:Traveler, do you know of Stormterror's Lair?

【选项1】

旅行者:不知道。

Traveler: Nope.

温迪:嗯,但琴团长和迪卢克老爷想必都是知道的。

Venti:But Jean and Master Diluc are no doubt aware of it.

【选项2】

旅行者:似乎在蒙德城里听人提起过。

Traveler: I think I've heard people talking about it in Mondstadt.

温迪:嗯,同样来自蒙德的各位,想必都是知道的。

Venti:Of course. I believe the people of Mondstadt all know of it.

温迪:特瓦林苏醒以后,把一片远古的废墟当作了它的巢穴。

Venti:After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair.

温迪:与先前封锁蒙德四方的暴风一样,废墟的入口也有特殊的障壁。

Venti:As it was with the storms that previously cut Mondstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is also sealed by a special barrier.

温迪:但现在,从深渊法师散逸的能量里,我能读出编织魔力的韵律。

Venti:But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage, I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barrier's magic was woven.

温迪:虽然那种韵律比丘丘人的合唱还要难听,但…

Venti:I must admit, it sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of hilichurls, but...

温迪:也足够让我们破除暴风障壁、抵达「风龙废墟」内部了。

Venti:...It should be enough to let us break through the storm barrier and reach Stormterror's Lair.

迪卢克:那,就是要正面挑战风龙了么?

Diluc:Which means we're going to confront Dvalin?

迪卢克:我倒是没有意见…话说回来,琴才是那个想要避免开战的人。

Diluc:I'm fine with that... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation.

琴:不。在没有更好的选择时,就由我承担改变方针的责任。

Jean:No. When there are no other options left, it is my responsibility to alter our course of action.

琴:如果讨伐风龙是唯一的方案,那我就会成为冲锋在前的骑士。

Jean:If slaying him is our only choice, I will gladly become the knight that leads the charge.

温迪:——现在还没到那一步喔。

Venti:Fortunately, we have yet to need to go that far.

迪卢克:嗯?

Diluc:Hmm?

琴:温迪阁下的意思是…

Jean:By that, you mean...

温迪:我的意思是,天空之琴不是我们的底牌。

Venti:I mean that the Holy Lyre is not our trump card.

温迪:真正的底牌——是旅行者呀。

Venti:Our real trump card? Traveler of course.

派蒙:旅行者?

Paimon:Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:是因为我净化了泪滴结晶吗?

Traveler: Is it because I purified the Teardrop Crystal?

温迪:没错。

Venti:Agreed.

【选项2】

旅行者:是因为我很能打吗?

Traveler: Is it because I can fight?

温迪:唔嗯…当然,旅行者的战力是很强的。

Venti:Well, you could say that... You're definitely a force to be reckoned with.

温迪:但在你的身上,还有更珍贵的闪光点。

Venti:But you have a much more precious forte.

温迪:泪滴里的污秽杂质,和缠绕在特瓦林身上的诅咒,是同一种邪力。

Venti:The impurities in the tears, and the curse that binds Dvalin belong to the same maleficent power.

温迪:所以——

Venti:Which means...

派蒙:卖唱的,这太危险了!

Paimon:You Tone-Deaf Bard, don't you see how crazy this is?

派蒙:你看特瓦林发火的样子,动手前就会被特瓦林一口吞掉吧!

Paimon:You've seen what Dvalin is like when he's ticked off! Traveler will be swallowed whole before he/she even gets to lift a finger!

【选项1】

旅行者:都说了我很能打。

Traveler: Weren't we just talking about how I can fight?

【选项2】

旅行者:这一战需要借助大家的力量。

Traveler: This battle... it's going to take everything everyone's got.

迪卢克:…嘿。

Diluc:...Hey.

迪卢克:有趣的计划,值得尝试。

Diluc:Nice plan. Worth a shot.

琴:我也当然会与你同在,荣誉骑士。

Jean:I am with you, Honorary Knight!

派蒙:敌人是…深渊的怪物,和龙!压迫感很强呢。

Paimon:Ho~! So we just need to fight monsters from the abyss... and a dragon! No pressure or anything.

迪卢克:人类也有人类的底蕴。我们走吧。

Diluc:Humans aren't without their strengths. Let's go.

温迪:那么——

Venti:And so...

温迪:英雄的诗篇,终于进入决战的篇章啦。

Venti:The epic actions of brave heroes finally leads to this eleventh hour.

最后更新于