尾声,风停之后 When the Wind Dies Down
在你们的努力下,特瓦林终于被解救。风带来的故事,是否就此随之落幕了呢? You finally managed to save Dvalin. Is this where the story of the wind ends?
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:啊,是你们!荣誉骑士凯旋归来啦。
Amber:You guys are back! The Honorary Knight returns triumphant!
派蒙:嘿嘿,旅行者陪特瓦林好好折腾了一番呢。
Paimon:Yup, Traveler's back from tussling with Dvalin!
安柏:嗯,你们是昨天回来的吧?琴团长比你们先回蒙德,你们的事迹,她都已经告诉大家了。
Amber:You just returned yesterday, right? Jean got back first, and she told us all about your heroic deeds.
安柏:呼…我什么时候也能有这样的机会呀…
Amber:sigh I wonder if I'll ever get an opportunity like that...
【选项1】
旅行者:多亏了安柏的引荐。
Traveler: All thanks to your referral.
安柏:不对不对,事情能这样和平解决,是多亏了你们才对。
Amber:That doesn't come into it. You guys deserve all the credit for how you resolved this crisis.
安柏:那时我把你们带来蒙德,也只是普通地尽了侦察骑士的职责而已。
Amber:When I brought you into the city that day, I was just doing my duty as an Outrider.
【选项2】
旅行者:希望这样的「机会」不要太多…
Traveler: Trust me, it's not an opportunity you'd want too often...
安柏:啊…说得也对,毕竟和平来之不易嘛。
Amber:You're right, actually. Peace is hard-won, and we shouldn't take it for granted.
安柏:这次也是多亏了你们,事情才能这样和平解决。
Amber:And this time, you're the one we should all be grateful to.
派蒙:哼哼,不用客气——对了,安柏是在这里等我们吗?
Paimon:You're welcome! ...But, have you been waiting for us here this whole time?
安柏:呃,虽然我这次的任务不是出征,但也没那么闲啦…你看,正在忙着做善后工作呢。
Amber:Of course not! Just because I'm not out on the front line doesn't mean I don't have work to do... In fact, I'm dealing with the aftermath of the crisis as we speak.
派蒙:「善后工作」?蒙德城这边发生什么了吗?
Paimon:Aftermath? Here? What happened in Mondstadt?
安柏:嗯…趁我们没有琴团长指挥的时候,附近的魔物向蒙德城发动了「总攻」。
Amber:While Master Jean was away, the monsters lurking nearby made a coordinated attack on the city.
安柏:好在很早之前我就侦察到了动向,丘丘人的聚落不自然地向蒙德城附近迁移。
Amber:Fortunately, we weren't completely taken by surprise. I detected the hilichurls were moving closer to the city a while back.
派蒙:啊,我还记得。我们第一次见面的时候,你正在清理其中一个营地…
Paimon:Oh yeah! Paimon remembers. When we first met, you were clearing out one of their camps...
安柏:对,如果不是我们之前早有准备,蒙德城就会陷入危险。
Amber:Exactly. And if we hadn't started making preparations back then, Mondstadt would be in much greater danger by now.
【选项1】
旅行者:成功击退了就好。
Traveler: Glad you held them off.
安柏:嗯,可是事情依旧蹊跷…
Amber:Me too. But I have a strange feeling that we're not out of the woods yet...
安柏:丘丘人应该没有发动总攻的组织能力…
Amber:Hilichurls aren't usually capable of coordinating like this...
【选项2】
旅行者:可是为什么丘丘人会…
Traveler: Why would the hilichurls do this?
安柏:是很奇怪,丘丘人应该没有发动总攻的组织能力…
Amber:I know, it's strange. Hilichurls aren't usually capable of coordinating like this...
安柏:所以我们猜测,这背后也是深渊教团在捣鬼。
Amber:Our best guess is that the Abyss Order is behind it.
派蒙:他们操纵了那些丘丘人吗?嗯…如果我们不去解救特瓦林,那特瓦林也会像这样被操纵吧…
Paimon:They've taken over the hilichurls? Hmm... Good thing we saved Dvalin, or they might've taken him, too...
安柏:没错。身为侦察骑士,看来今后要想办法多多监视深渊教团的家伙了。
Amber:That's right. And since I'm the Outrider, it's up to me to keep eyes on the Abyss Order from now on.
安柏:啊,真是不好意思。明明你们才刚经历大战归来,我就又说起这些严肃的话题。
Amber:Ugh, I'm sorry. You should be celebrating your victory, not listening to all this somber talk!
安柏:对了!我记得之前有过约定,要请你们吃「蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉」的,可后来一直在忙龙灾的事…
Amber:Hmm... I promised to take you out for some Sticky Honey Roast, didn't I? Before everyone got caught up in the Stormterror crisis.
安柏:不如这次就当作庆功,我来请你们吃吧?
Amber:There's no time like the present, right? You guys hungry?
派蒙:好耶!就算安柏忘了,派蒙也不会忘的!
Paimon:You bet! You may have forgotten till just now, but it's been on Paimon's mind this whole time!
安柏:嘿嘿,我也好久没吃「蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉」了呢。
Amber:Awesome, let's go! It's been way too long since I last ate a Sticky Honey Roast myself.
安柏:你们先去「猎鹿人」等我吧,等战场打扫完了,我就过去!
Amber:Wait for me at Good Hunter. I'll be right there, I just have to clean up here real quick.
途中与市民交谈(塞琉斯) Chat with the locals (Cyrus)
塞琉斯:来了来了,热闹起来了!
Cyrus:Here we go! This is it!
塞琉斯:危机啊,灾难啊!冒险啊,热血啊!
Cyrus:Crisis! Danger! The thrill of adventure!!!
塞琉斯:冒险家协会!终于!要脱离那些抓猫抓狗的琐碎委托了!新的冒险时代就要来临了!
Cyrus:Adventurers' Guild! Finally, our days of rescuing kittens and finding lost puppies are over! The age of adventure is upon us!
塞琉斯:年轻人啊,快来加入冒险家协会吧!在这动荡的时期,共赴龙灾,拯救蒙德!
Cyrus:Roll up, youngsters, join the Adventurers' Guild today! In this time of great upheaval, we must rally together, take on the dragon, and save our great city of Mondstadt!
旅行者:这个嘛…
Traveler:Yeah, about that...
塞琉斯:…啊,你说什么?!
Cyrus:...What!? WHAT!?
塞琉斯:龙灾的问题解决了?我错过了代理团长的演讲?
Cyrus:The Stormterror threat is resolved? I missed the Acting Grand Master's speech?
塞琉斯:……
Cyrus:...
塞琉斯:风魔龙为什么不能再坚持一下啊!我们还没出场呢!
Cyrus:...Bah! Stormterror should have put up more of a fight! We didn't get to join in...
途中与市民交谈(宁禄) Chat with the locals (Nimrod)
宁禄:谢谢你们!这一切终于真正地结束了。
Nimrod:Long live the heroes! Thank you, it's finally over.
宁禄:受龙灾的影响,好多商路都不通了。粮食水果也就算了…酒要是断了货,那可真就要命咯!
Nimrod:Many trade routes have closed due to the Stormterror incident. We can cope for now without fresh fruit and vegetables... But if the wine supply dries up, we're all doomed!
宁禄:我没法想象没有酒喝的日子。
Nimrod:I cannot imagine a world without wine.
宁禄:唉,希望商道的修复可以快一些完成吧。
Nimrod:I hope they get the trade routes back up and running soon.
途中与市民交谈(葛瑞丝) Chat with the locals (Grace)
葛瑞丝:原来是「四风守护」之一的特瓦林大人啊…蒙德人不该忘记他旧日的自我牺牲。
Grace:So, Stormterror's true identity is Dvalin — one of the Four Winds! We never should've forgotten his past sacrifice for Mondstadt.
葛瑞丝:不幸中的万幸,我们与「东风之龙」特瓦林大人的关系,还没有走到不可挽回的地步…
Grace:Every cloud has a silver lining — we're fortunate that our relationship with the Dragon of the East didn't sour past the point of no return.
葛瑞丝:这多亏了你们,还有骑士团的琴团长,真是个虔诚的人呀。
Grace:For that, we have you to thank. And Jean, for her unfailing devotion.
葛瑞丝:有西风骑士团在的话,今后的蒙德也会一如既往地安宁自由下去吧。
Grace:As long as we have the Knights of Favonius, peace and freedom will prevail in Mondstadt.
前往猎鹿人餐馆 Go to Good Hunter
莎拉:啊,客人今天要点些什么?
Sara:Greetings, may I take your order?
凯亚:唉…真是无情啊,就这样无视了我这个「挚友」吗?
Kaeya:Why so cold? I've always thought that we enjoy quite the intimate friendship.
【选项1】
旅行者:不小心把你看漏了。
Traveler: Oh hey, I didn't see you there...
凯亚:哈哈哈…看来大战之后,你不仅是实力成长了,还具备了骑士「幽默」的美德。
Kaeya:Hahaha... It seems your great battle sharpened not only your combat skills but your wit as well. A knight after my own heart.
【选项2】
旅行者:是你啊,我的挚友凯亚。
Traveler: Ah, the handsome Mr. Kaeya.
凯亚:哦~我的热情得到回应了,这就是真诚的魅力吧。
Kaeya:Ah, so you do feel something for me. And people say my charm is fake.
凯亚:蒙德的新晋英雄站在我的面前,身为骑士,感觉真是士气大振啊。
Kaeya:To bask in the presence of Mondstadt's new big hero is quite the morale boost. And that's coming from a knight.
派蒙:凯亚又在花言巧语了。
Paimon:Sweet-talking sugar-coated Captain Kaeya...
凯亚:哈哈,我说的可都是真心话。
Kaeya:Haha, nonsense! I speak from the heart.
【选项1】
旅行者:你在这边做什么?
Traveler: What are you doing here?
凯亚:我正准备找个清静些的地方,好好整理一下思绪。
Kaeya:Just looking for a quiet spot to collect my thoughts.
派蒙:明明其他骑士都在辛苦地打扫战场…
Paimon:While all the other knights are working hard to clean up after the battle...
凯亚:思考也是一件辛苦的差事啊,我倒觉得清理那些垃圾更轻松一些。
Kaeya:Thinking can be an arduous task, you know. Believe me, I'd much rather be taking out the trash.
【选项2】
旅行者:你又在打什么主意?
Traveler: What are you plotting this time...
凯亚:我吗?不不,恰恰相反,我在思考「别人」正在打什么主意。
Kaeya:Me? Nothing. On the contrary, I'm trying to work out what others are plotting.
凯亚:我正准备找个清静些的地方,好好整理一下思绪。
Kaeya:That's why I'm here — somewhere quiet, where I can collect my thoughts.
派蒙:嗯?那你在思考些什么呢?
Paimon:So, whatcha thinkin' about, then?
凯亚:是关于…深渊教团。
Kaeya:The Abyss Order.
凯亚:龙灾肆虐,骑士团长身在远方、讨伐巨龙,这对深渊教团来说,是非常好的战略机会。
Kaeya:A dragon wreaks havoc in Mondstadt, and the Acting Grand Master leaves the city to combat the threat. Strategically, that's the perfect moment for the Abyss Order to make their move.
凯亚:如果你是深渊教团的怪物,你会只派丘丘人来「抓住这个好机会」吗?
Kaeya:If you were the Abyss Order, would you squander this golden opportunity by sending in nothing more than a few hilichurls?
【选项1】
旅行者:只有丘丘人进攻,确实奇怪…
Traveler: You're right, it doesn't add up.
【选项2】
旅行者:那么,真相是…
Traveler: There must be more to this story.
凯亚:为了看清真相,我的决定是等待——等着观察他们的进一步行动。
Kaeya:To get to the bottom of it, I decided to wait. So I waited, and watched for their next move.
凯亚:直到你们把风龙废墟搞得天昏地暗,丘丘人的喊声在城门响起的那天…
Kaeya:Then came the day you made all hell break loose in Stormterror's Lair, just as the hilichurls' cries sounded from the city gates...
凯亚:我终于在蒙德城里,发现了可疑的身影。
Kaeya:That same day, I saw shadowy figures lurking in the city itself.
派蒙:城里?!
Paimon:Inside the city!?
凯亚:嗯,其他骑士在城外御敌的时候,不就是城内防御最空虚的时候吗?
Kaeya:Well, all the other knights were outside, fighting the enemy. As you can imagine, that left the inside of the city completely unguarded.
凯亚:所以,留守城中的我,就与深渊教团的潜入者…周旋了一番。
Kaeya:Except for me, of course. And so I approached the Abyss Order infiltrators for a bit of... hmm, let's call it fraternizing.
凯亚:通过一些小手段,我获得了新的情报。
Kaeya:Through various means, I managed to gather some rather interesting intel.
凯亚:情报是:这些集结起来的深渊教团怪物,在它们背后,还有一位统领者。
Kaeya:The situation is this: The Abyss Order... they are united under a single leader.
派蒙:深渊教团的…统领者?
Paimon:The Abyss Order has a leader?
凯亚:将特瓦林改造成战争兵器的计划,也是那位统领者所谋划的。
Kaeya:Yes. And it was this very leader who devised the plot to turn Dvalin into a weapon of war.
派蒙:用什么样的「小手段」,才能打听出这些啊?
Paimon:What exactly did you have to do to find this out!?
凯亚:呵呵呵…你们可以认为是我在「语言」方面的天然才华吧。
Kaeya:Hehehe... Let's just say I'm blessed with certain linguistic powers.
凯亚:那位统领者,被深渊教团的怪物称为…「王子/公主殿下」。
Kaeya:There's more... The Abyss Order has a name for this leader... They call him "The Prince."/her "The Princess."
旅行者:「王子/公主」…
Traveler:Prince.../Princess...
凯亚:好了,情报共享就先到这里,我好像看到安柏正在向这边过来了。
Kaeya:Now, I'm sorry to cut this intelligence briefing short, but I do believe I spy Amber heading this way...
凯亚:没去城门陪她一起御敌,她好像还在生我的气…请容我先离开一下,避避风头吧。
Kaeya:I think she's still angry with me for my absence from the defense effort during the attack... I'd better slip away before she notices me.
安柏:凯亚那个家伙居然跑掉了!做贼心虚!
Amber:One minute I see Kaeya, the next he's slipped away! Clear sign of a guilty conscience...
【选项1】
旅行者:其实他也在暗地里努力…
Traveler: He does a lot behind the scenes...
安柏:是这样吗?唔…该不会你被他的什么花言巧语骗了吧?
Amber:Are you sure? Because that sounds like exactly what he'd say to talk himself out of trouble...
【选项2】
旅行者:对!真是个坏家伙!
Traveler: I know! What a scoundrel!
安柏:是呀,骑兵队长居然这么不以身作则,哼。
Amber:I agree. He sets a terrible example for someone who's Cavalry Captain.
安柏:算了,先不提他啦。累了这么久,我已经肚子咕咕叫了,还是先点菜吧!
Amber:But let's forget about him. I worked super hard today and my tummy's rumbling. Let's order!
安柏:莎拉小姐,我要「蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉」——
Amber:Hi Sara! One Sticky Honey Roast, please...
与安柏坐在同桌 Take a seat by Amber
与安柏对话 Talk to Amber
安柏:既然龙灾已经告一段落,你们接下来有什么安排呢?
Amber:So. Now the Stormterror threat is behind us, what are your plans for the next step?
派蒙:大概会离开蒙德,继续以走遍七国为目标,寻找他/她亲人的线索吧。
Paimon:Paimon thinks it's time to leave Mondstadt, and keep looking through the seven nations until we find clues about her brother/his sister.
安柏:这样啊…那也就是说要暂时分别了吗…
Amber:Huh, really? Oh... Well, I guess this is goodbye for now...
【选项1】
旅行者:我也舍不得离开蒙德。
Traveler: I will miss Mondstadt.
【选项2】
旅行者:我也舍不得骑士团的大家。
Traveler: I will miss my Favonian family.
安柏:没关系!不管去了哪里,只要是风能够吹到的地方,你永远都是西风骑士团的战友,是荣誉骑士!
Amber:Hey, don't feel down! You'll always be a friend of the Knights of Favonius and our Honorary Knight. Wherever you may go, and wherever the wind may blow.
【选项1】
旅行者:听凭风引!
Traveler: Let the Wind lead!
【选项2】
旅行者:以后一定会回来的。
Traveler: I'll come back and visit.
安柏:嗯!蒙德随时欢迎你们。
Amber:That's the spirit! Remember, Mondstadt will always welcome you.
安柏:嘿嘿,我们快点吃吧,再多聊一会儿,肉就要凉啦。
Amber:Alright, now let's eat before it gets cold!
派蒙:嗯——好吃。不愧是安柏的推荐菜,没让我白白期待呢。
Paimon:Mmm, that was goooood! Note to Paimon, Amber's recommendations are worth the wait!
安柏:那当然啦,虽然我对厨艺没什么自信,但我的品味还是很不错的!
Amber:Of course! While I don't trust myself in the kitchen, you can always trust me with the menu!
安柏:啊,对了,差点忘记告诉你…
Amber:Oh, I almost forgot to mention...
安柏:琴团长正在大教堂等你,好像是关于天空之琴的事…还是赶快去一趟吧。
Amber:Jean's waiting for you at the Cathedral. It's something to do with the Holy Lyre der Himmel... You'd better head there now.
最后更新于