在终曲之前 Calm Before the Storm
三层封印一一被你解除,决战的道路已经打开。为了终结这一切,你们回到了废墟入口。 The three light seals have each been broken by you in their turn, and the path to the decisive showdown is open. You once again return to the lair's entrance to
激活入口的封印 Activate the seal at the entrance
回到塔顶 Go back to the top of the tower
温迪:我在想,一切结束以后,我要把这些都写进歌里…
Venti:I'm thinking about turning these adventures into songs after we're done...
【选项1】
旅行者:这段时间还真是发生了很多事啊。
Traveler: Well, we certainly have gone through quite a lot recently.
【选项2】
旅行者:和温迪也快变成老搭档了。
Traveler: We're practically old partners now.
温迪:嗯,这首歌也会像《温妮莎传奇》一样,被蒙德的人们传唱下去吧。
Venti:Hopefully, this song will be sung for years to come by the people of Mondstadt, just like The Legend of Vennessa.
琴:我从小就很喜欢那首歌。
Jean:I have loved that song since I was small.
琴:那么,旅行者…你今天状态如何?
Jean:How are you feeling today Traveler?
琴:我已经调整到了最佳状态,一定能成为各位的助力。
Jean:I am completely prepared and fully confident that we can do this.
【选项1】
旅行者:琴团长真可靠。
Traveler: You're so reliable, Master Jean.
【选项2】
旅行者:放心,我也状态满满!
Traveler: Rest assured, I'm also completely prepared!
派蒙:说起来,迪卢克老爷也陪我们一路走到了最后呢。
Paimon:Even Master Diluc accompanied us to the very end.
派蒙:明明当初只是不小心被卷进来的…
Paimon:Despite only being an accidentally involved...
派蒙:的…呃…路人?
Paimon:...Bystander.
迪卢克:你们向我分享了秘密,我不过是报以相同的信任而已。
Diluc:You shared your secret with me, and I only returned your trust to the same extent.
【选项1】
旅行者:迪卢克老爷的理由,是「信任」啊。
Traveler: So "trust" is what drove Master Diluc here.
派蒙:然后,琴团长的理由,是「责任」吧?
Paimon:As for Master Jean... "responsibility" perhaps?
派蒙:那么,卖唱的呢?
Paimon:What about the Tone-Deaf Bard?
【选项2】
旅行者:琴团长的理由,是「责任」啊。
Traveler: So "responsibility" is what drove Master Jean here.
派蒙:嗯,迪卢克老爷的理由,是「信任」吧?
Paimon:As for Master Diluc... "trust" perhaps?
派蒙:那么,卖唱的呢?
Paimon:What about the Tone-Deaf Bard?
【选项3】
旅行者:那么温迪呢?
Traveler: What about Venti?
温迪:是「自由」喔。
Venti:It's "freedom."
派蒙:自由…?
Paimon:Freedom...?
温迪:你们来蒙德时,有没有人对你们说过,蒙德是「自由之都」?
Venti:When you first arrived at Mondstadt, did no one tell you that Mondstadt is the City of Freedom?
旅行者:安柏…
Traveler:Amber...
温迪:啊哈哈,那也是个自由自在的孩子呢。
Venti:Hahaha... She really is a child of freedom!
温迪:蒙德是一座没有「国王」统治的浪漫城邦。
Venti:Mondstadt is a romantic city, without the reign of a king.
温迪:而蒙德的国民,是七国中最自由的国民。
Venti:And its citizens enjoy the most freedom amongst the seven nations.
温迪:我希望,曾经守护蒙德的龙也一样——
Venti:I hope the dragon that once protected Mondstadt will soon be free too...
温迪:不该有人欺骗它,说「这座城市背叛了你」。
Venti:No one should have deceived him by telling him that Mondstadt betrayed him.
温迪:也不该有人告诉它,说「守护这座城市是你永恒的义务」。
Venti:And no one should have told him that it was his eternal duty to protect the city.
温迪:它有选择自己生活方式的权利。
Venti:He has the right and freedom to choose his own way of life.
派蒙:温迪…
Paimon:Venti...
温迪:那么,旅行者,蒙德的千年流风与你同在。
Venti:Well then, Traveler, may the thousands of years of wind that have blown through Mondstadt go with you.
温迪:接下来我会像上次一样,为你引导「风」的元素力。
Venti:Just like the last time, I shall channel Anemo energy for you.
【选项1】
旅行者:你说「上次」…
Traveler: ..."Last time"?
【选项2】
旅行者:我就知道,那时的声音果然是你。
Traveler: I knew it! It was YOUR voice I heard.
派蒙:原来如此!怪不得旅行者说你的声音很熟悉呢。
Paimon:Oh! No wonder Traveler said his voice sounds familiar!
最后更新于