尾声的尾声 Ending Note

听安柏说,琴团长正在大教堂等你,似乎与天空之琴事件的收尾事宜有关… Amber says that Jean is waiting for you at the Cathedral. Apparently, it's something to do with the Holy Lyre der Himmel...

在教堂找到琴与温迪 Meet Jean and Venti at the Cathedral

琴:这位就是教会方面负责回收天空之琴的专员,祈礼牧师芭芭拉。

Jean:This is Barbara, the Deaconess of the Church. She is here to retrieve the Holy Lyre der Himmel.

芭芭拉:愿风神护佑你们。

Barbara:May the Anemo Archon protect you.

芭芭拉:虽然比起代理团长,我可能没资格说这话…

Barbara:I'm not really in a position to speak compared to our Acting Grand Master...

芭芭拉:但,我还是要替蒙德感谢各位的努力!

Barbara:But I still want to thank you all on behalf of all of Mondstadt for your assistance!

芭芭拉:幸亏是和平解决!如果真的调动军力与龙开战,很难想象要怎样收场…

Barbara:Fortunately, everything was resolved peacefully... I can't imagine how an all-out war between the military and the dragon would have ended...

琴:而且,「愚人众」那边也不能多说什么。

Jean:Now the Fatui have no choice but to keep their mouths shut.

琴:事情变成这样,他们一定在暗中气恼吧。

Jean:They must be annoyed that things didn't turn out as planned for them.

琴:这一次,他们失去了向西风骑士团施压的最佳借口。

Jean:This time, they even lost their best excuse to pressure the Knights of Favonius.

琴:只印证了至冬国使臣蛮横无理的形象,却没有得到实际的外交进展呢。

Jean:Diplomatically speaking, they gained nothing, and on the contrary simply proved just how vexatious they can be.

芭芭拉:好啦,所以你们把天空之琴带来了吗?

Barbara:Sounds like quite the story. So, did you bring the Holy Lyre with you?

芭芭拉:代理团长的担保也不是无限的,枢机大人已经催了一阵子了…

Barbara:We cannot ask you to keep defending the lyre forever. The Seneschal has been pressing me for a while now...

派蒙:倒…倒是带来了,只不过…嗯…这个…稍微有点…

Paimon:We ahh... did bring it with us... Ummm... It's just... it's a little...

芭芭拉:嗯?放心,不会收你们租金的,教会一直有专门的供奉拨款…

Barbara:Oh, don't worry! I'm not here to collect rent! The Church has always received special funding...

将天空之琴交给芭芭拉 Give the Holy Lyre der Himmel to Barbara

看到天空之琴已经面目全非,虔诚的芭芭拉吓坏了。无可奈何的温迪只得用幻术「修复」了天空之琴,趁芭芭拉还没发觉,你们一行人悄悄离开了教堂。但在教堂外,「愚人众」执行官「女士」突然出现,抢走了温迪的神之心,并在将你打昏后匆匆离去。

The sight of the badly damaged Holy Lyre causes the pious Barbara to panic. Venti sees no choice but to use a magical illusion to "fix" the lyre, and the rest of you quietly leave the Cathedral before Barbara has the chance to see through it. But just outside the Cathedral, Fatui Harbinger Signora appears, steals Venti's Gnosis, knocks you unconscious, and hastily departs.

与芭芭拉对话 Talk to Barbara

芭芭拉:呀!荣誉骑士,你醒啦?

Barbara:Ah! Honorary Knight, you're awake!

【选项1】

旅行者:温迪…他没事吧?!

Traveler: Venti... is he alright?

芭芭拉:唔…他的状态,说不上是「没事」吧。

Barbara:Um... I wouldn't say he's "alright," exactly.

芭芭拉:刚才我发现你们晕倒在教堂外,就用元素力为你们治疗…

Barbara:I found you lying unconscious outside the Cathedral, and used my elemental powers to heal you...

【选项2】

旅行者:这是…哪个星球…

Traveler: What planet... are we on?

芭芭拉:星球?

Barbara:Planet?

派蒙:啊!芭芭拉小姐不要听他/她说胡话!

Paimon:Ah! Don't listen to her/his nonsense, Miss Barbara!

芭芭拉:咦?嗯…好的,总之,刚才我发现你们晕倒在教堂外,就用元素力为你们治疗…

Barbara:Ahh... Um, okay, well basically, I found you lying outside the Cathedral, unconscious, and used my elemental powers to heal you...

派蒙:看来她应该多给你浇点水,帮你激活一下脑子。

Paimon:Paimon thinks you could still use a final splash of ice-cold water to the face.

芭芭拉:那位诗人是先醒的,但奇怪的是,我的治疗对他的伤几乎没有效果…

Barbara:That bard awakened first, but strangely, my healing powers had almost no effect on him...

芭芭拉:这种病人,我还是第一次遇见。他自己却说着「这很正常」之类的话,想要离开教堂…

Barbara:This is the first time I've encountered such a patient. But he just said "it's completely normal," and then got up and left the Cathedral...

派蒙:离开?他去了哪里啊?

Paimon:He left? Already? Where'd he go?

芭芭拉:「蒙德英雄的象征」…他是这么说的。

Barbara:The Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero, that's what he said.

芭芭拉:我想阻止他,但琴…琴团长却说,「让他去吧」。好奇怪。

Barbara:I wanted to stop him, but Jean— I mean, Master Jean said to let him leave. How strange.

【选项1】

旅行者:(我大概明白为什么了…)

Traveler: (I think I understand...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(琴大概也明白为什么了…)

Traveler: (I think Jean understands...)

派蒙:我记得以前,温迪也在那棵树下疗过伤…

Paimon:Paimon remembers Venti healing under that tree before...

派蒙:(是因为风神和风起地之间的联系吧,琴团长应该也猜到了,但不能和芭芭拉说呢…)

Paimon:(It's probably due to the connection between Windrise and the Anemo Archon. Master Jean has figured it out as well, but we can't tell Barbara...)

在风起地寻找温迪 Find Venti at Windrise

温迪:树间的风很好,有我喜欢的气味…

Venti:The wind amongst the branches is good, I love the way it smells...

温迪:哈哈,上次我也是这么说的呢。唉,为什么每次说这句话,都是在运气不顺的时候呢?

Venti:Haha, I said the exact same thing the last time. sigh Why do I only say these things when I'm down on my luck?

旅行者:所以…什么是「神之心」?

Traveler:So... what is a Gnosis?

温迪:…你注意到了啊。

Venti:Ah, so you noticed.

温迪:唉…这本来不是能和普通人谈论的话题。但,悄悄告诉你也没关系。

Venti:sigh This isn't something I'm meant to discuss with ordinary people. But I suppose I can let you in on the secret.

温迪:你应该知道,「神之眼」是这世上极少数人才拥有的外置魔力器官。他们通过「神之眼」来引导元素力。

Venti:As you know, Visions are external magical foci that only a small minority of people possess. They use these Visions to channel elemental power.

温迪:其实,每一位「神之眼」的拥有者,都是有资格成神的人,因此被称作「原神」,拥有登上天空岛的资格。

Venti:In truth, every wielder of a Vision is one who can attain godhood and ascend to Celestia. We call such people allogenes.

派蒙:「原神」?以前好像从来没听过这个词…

Paimon:Allogenes? Paimon's never heard of them before.

温迪:哼哼,因为这是真正神灵才知道的秘密呀。总之,我们是不需要「神之眼」这种初级器官的——

Venti:Hehe, that's because this is a secret that only archons are privy to. We don't need primitive tools like Visions.

温迪:作为替代,神灵的魔力器官与天空岛共鸣相连…也就是「神之心」了。

Venti:Instead, each archon has an internal magical focus that resonates directly with Celestia itself... known as a Gnosis.

旅行者:那你腰上挂的这个是?

Traveler:What about the thing hanging off your hip?

温迪:欸嘿。只是发光的玻璃球而已,用来避免无谓的猜疑啦。

Venti:Eh-he. It's just a glowing glass ball I carry around to avoid suspicion.

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: Huh...

【选项2】

旅行者:又欺骗感情,但我已经习惯了。

Traveler: I feel cheated... but I guess I'm used to that by now.

派蒙:那么,刚才那个见面就把我吹飞、还抢走温迪「神之心」的坏女人,到底是谁…?

Paimon:So who was that nasty woman who sent Paimon flying and stole your Gnosis?

温迪:她是「女士」——愚人众十一执行官的第八席,代号「女士」。

Venti:Her name is Signora, No. 8 of the harbingers.

温迪:愚人众的每一位执行官,都像她一样,被至冬国的女皇赐予了神灵般的权柄,获得超越了凡人的力量。

Venti:She and the rest of the harbingers have been given god-like executive authority by the Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya, and with it, strength surpassing that of other mortals.

派蒙:至冬国的…女皇?那不就是…

Paimon:The Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya? Isn't that...

温迪:嗯,七神之一,端坐于至冬宫的「冰之女皇」,全体愚人众执行官的唯一效忠对象。

Venti:Indeed. She is one of The Seven, the Tsaritsa who reigns from the Zapolyarny Palace, and the one person that the Fatui Harbingers all answer to.

温迪:虽然七神之间的关系,并不全都非常融洽,但我也没想到,她居然正在谋夺其他神灵的「神之心」…

Venti:The Seven don't always get along well, but still — I never thought that she would plot to steal another archon's Gnosis...

旅行者:冰之女皇是怎样的神?

Traveler:What sort of god is the Tsaritsa?

温迪:啊…该怎么说呢?

Venti:Ah... How should I put this?

温迪:我认识「五百年前的她」,但对「现在的她」已经很陌生了。

Venti:Five hundred years ago, I knew her well. But I can't say the same is true now.

温迪:五百年前的一场大灾之后,她就断绝了和我的一切交流…

Venti:You see, a certain catastrophe happened five hundred years ago, and after that, she cut off all ties with me.

温迪:不过,有关冰之神和愚人众的事,还是过一会再说吧。

Venti:But we can save discussion of the Cryo Archon and the Fatui for another day.

温迪:旅行者,你要寻找全部七神,旅途中恐怕还有许多艰难之处。

Venti:Traveler, if you seek the rest of The Seven, many difficulties lie ahead of you still.

温迪:先往蒙德的邻国去吧——那里的「岩」之神与我不同,亲自治理着「璃月」全境。

Venti:You should head for Mondstadt's neighboring nation of Liyue. The Geo Archon who reigns there, unlike me, administrates his entire region personally.

温迪:他每年只会正式降临一次,赐下神谕,指引这一年里经营璃月的方向。

Venti:He only descends once every year to give his divine predictions, which set the direction for Liyue for the rest of that year.

派蒙:即使是这样,听起来工作频率也比某位大人高多了呢。

Paimon:Even so, it sounds like he works much harder than a certain someone.

温迪:欸嘿?

Venti:Eh-he?

温迪:…总之,今年的「请仙典仪」好像就快开始了。嗯,错过的话,就要再等一整年咯。

Venti:...In any case, this year's Rite of Descension is soon to begin. If you miss it, you'll just have to wait another year.

派蒙:哇?!这么重要的信息怎么不早说?那就再见了,旅行者,我们快走——

Paimon:WHAT!? Why didn't you tell us before? Well then bye. Traveler, we're going!

温迪:等一等,「捕风的异乡人」。

Venti:One moment, Windborne Outlander.

【选项1】

旅行者:是在叫我吗?

Traveler: You mean me?

温迪:没错。

Venti:Yup.

【选项2】

旅行者:不好意思,擅自借用了七天神像的风…

Traveler: Sorry for borrowing the statue's Anemo power without asking...

温迪:哈哈,心怀感激地用吧——能请我一杯蒲公英酒就更好了。

Venti:Haha, just use it gratefully — or, better yet, treat me to a glass of dandelion wine.

温迪:旅行者…当你重新踏上旅途之后,一定要记得旅途本身的意义。

Venti:Traveler, as you set off on your journey once again, you must remember that the journey itself has meaning.

温迪:提瓦特的飞鸟、诗歌和城邦,女皇、愚人和怪物…都是你旅途的一部分。

Venti:The birds of Teyvat, the songs and the cities, the Tsaritsa, her Fatui and the monsters... they are all part of your journey.

温迪:终点并不意味着一切。在抵达终点之前,用你的眼睛,多多观察这个世界吧…

Venti:The destination is not everything. So before you reach the end, keep your eyes open. Use the chance to take in the world around you...

【选项1】

旅行者:温迪…

Traveler: Venti...

【选项2】

旅行者:我明白了。

Traveler: I understand.

温迪:嗯!风神的告诫到此为止!接下来是温迪时间。

Venti:Great. So that's that for the Anemo Archon's admonishments! Back to Venti Time!

温迪:想多聊些什么的话,就趁现在聊吧。因为吟游诗人,可不会总在一个地方驻唱的。

Venti:If you want to chat, now's the time — a bard stays not always in a single clime.

【选项1】

旅行者:关于特瓦林…

Traveler: About Dvalin...

温迪:特瓦林…到最后也还记得「四风守护」的职责。

Venti:Up till the end, Dvalin remembered his duty as one of the Four Winds.

温迪:所以,我也并不打算强行卸下他身上的责任、把我理解的「自由」强塞给他。

Venti:As such, I don't intend to forcibly strip him of that duty and force my ideals of freedom onto him.

温迪:——而是希望,特瓦林能自己选择、自己理解,何为自由。

Venti:I just hope that Dvalin will be able to choose for himself and understand what freedom is.

温迪:因为我在成神之前,也是这样被一个朋友…教导了「何为自由」的。

Venti:Before I became an archon, I too was taught the meaning of freedom in this way by a friend.

【选项2】

旅行者:关于深渊教团…

Traveler: About the Abyss Order...

温迪:嗯?你说凯亚的情报…

Venti:Kaeya shared some new intelligence, you say?

温迪:…原来如此,深渊教团里有一位「王子/公主」,主导了腐化特瓦林的计划?

Venti:...I see. So, the Abyss Order has a Prince/Princess who orchestrated the plan to corrupt Dvalin?

温迪:看来是想把特瓦林改造成深渊的战争兵器吧。话说回来,我可从没听说过,深渊教团里有什么「王子/公主」…

Venti:They were probably trying to turn Dvalin into a weapon of war for the Abyss. But that said, I have never heard of any such Prince/Princess of the Abyss Order.

【选项1】

旅行者:看来那不是教团的古老传承。

Traveler: Not an Abyss Order tradition, then.

【选项2】

旅行者:看来是最近才出现的…

Traveler: So this is a recent development...

温迪:我想也是。

Venti:I think so, too...

温迪:但最近才出现的「王子/公主」,又为什么能走上统领深渊教团的位置呢…?

Venti:Apparently, but how does a Prince/Princess come out of nowhere and take command over the entire Abyss Order?

【选项3】

旅行者:关于「女士」…

Traveler: About Signora...

派蒙:刚才的愚人众执行官,抢走「神之心」以后,马上就离开了呢。

Paimon:That Fatui lady didn't hang around, did she? She just grabbed your Gnosis and left!

温迪:这是为了避免出现「骑士团的目击证人」。

Venti:She wanted to avoid any eyewitnesses from the Knights of Favonius.

温迪:毕竟这种事要是留下把柄,就等于公开毁灭与西风骑士团的外交关系了吧。

Venti:The slightest slip-up here would have destroyed the Fatui's diplomatic relations with the Knights.

派蒙:做出这种事来,却还好意思继续当蒙德的盟友吗?!

Paimon:So they're just gonna keep acting like Mondstadt's allies as if nothing happened!?

温迪:唉…面对深渊教团的威胁,人类的七国本该结成联盟。

Venti:sigh... If only the seven nations had banded together against the Abyss Order in the first place.

温迪:「愚人众」拥有七国最强的武力,却用来盗窃天空之琴、觊觎神力、借龙灾对骑士团施压…

Venti:The Fatui possess the strongest military among the seven nations. Yet they've used it to steal the Holy Lyre, covet the power of gods, and use Dvalin as a bargaining chip against the Knights...

派蒙:啊,说到「天空之琴」…那时,好像听迪卢克提过这个名字。

Paimon:Speaking of the Lyre... didn't Diluc say something like this before?

派蒙:他说,「愚人众」能够横行七国、威胁西风骑士团,完全是由于这十一位执行官的存在。

Paimon:He said that the Fatui can only run amok across the seven nations and threaten the Knights because of the harbingers.

温迪:是的,就像我刚才说的,他们被冰之神赐予了权柄,获得了超越凡人的力量。

Venti:Yes. As I said earlier, the Cryo Archon has given them authority and strength beyond that of other mortals.

温迪:「冰之女皇」…五百年没见了,她究竟在想什么呢?又在计划着什么呢?

Venti:The Tsaritsa... I haven't seen her in five hundred years. What is she thinking? What's her plan?

温迪:这件事的答案,或许也会对你寻找七神的旅途,产生未知的影响吧…

Venti:Whatever the answer is, I have a feeling it's only going to make your search for The Seven all the more difficult...

【选项4】

旅行者:关于神灵…

Traveler: About deities...

温迪:刚才说过,「神之眼」的拥有者,被世界称作「原神」,拥有登上天空岛的资格。

Venti:As I said before, Vision wielders are known as allogenes and may ascend to Celestia.

温迪:「神之心」是更高位的元素控制中枢,是七神之座的象征。

Venti:A Gnosis is a higher-order nexus of elemental manipulation and is emblematic of an archon's status as one of The Seven.

温迪:对不起,我不知道是七神中的哪一位,带走了你的哥哥/妹妹。

Venti:But as for which of The Seven took your brother/sister... I'm sorry, I don't know.

温迪:呀,话说回来,身为七神之一,我自己的嫌疑都还没洗清…!

Venti:...Wait, as one of the Seven, I'm not clear of suspicion yet either, am I?

【选项1】

旅行者:你长得和那个神一点都不像。

Traveler: You don't look like that god at all.

派蒙:可是,「卖唱的」只是化身形象,不能作为判断依据——

Paimon:Hang on a hot second! Tone-Deaf Bard is just one of Barbatos' many incarnations, who's to say—

旅行者:相处这么久,不用继续怀疑了。

Traveler:We've known you long enough to trust you.

【选项2】

旅行者:相处这么久,不用继续怀疑了。

Traveler: We've known you long enough to trust you.

温迪:啊哈哈,我们确实是很好的搭档呢。等你找回哥哥/妹妹,有没有兴趣来当新的「四风守护」啊?

Venti:Haha, we're a great team indeed! Say, once you find your brother/sister, how would you like to become one of the new Four Winds?

旅行者:也许…

Traveler:Perhaps...

派蒙:嗯?旅行者,你好像不太热衷的样子?

Paimon:Hmm, you don't seem too into it, Traveler...

派蒙:那么卖唱的!如果当了「四风守护」就有民众供奉好吃的话,不如考虑一下…我?

Paimon:Hey, Tone-Deaf Bard... If being one of the Four Winds means free food, you can consider Paimon!

温迪:哈哈哈…

Venti:Hahaha...

【选项5】

旅行者:没别的事了…

Traveler: There's nothing else...

温迪:那么,就往璃月去吧。错过今年的「请仙典仪」的话,就要再等一整年咯。

Venti:Well then, best be off to Liyue. If the descension ritual you fail to tally, then another year you must dally.

最后更新于