起航之日 Setting Sail
与北斗一起前往稻妻的约定已经过去一段时间了,你决定前去打听一下事情的进展… It has been a while since you struck an agreement with Beidou to go to Inazuma together. You decide to check on how things are progressing...
向凯瑟琳打听前往稻妻的情报 Ask Katheryne for information on going to Inazuma
凯瑟琳:旅行者,有什么可以帮你的吗?
Katheryne:Ad astra abyssosque! What can I do for you, Traveler?
【选项1】
旅行者:关于前往稻妻的事…
Traveler: About traveling to Inazuma...
【选项2】
旅行者:关于南十字船队的事…
Traveler: About the Crux Fleet...
凯瑟琳:嗯,我听说了,你们和南十字船队的大姐头约好了,会带你们前往稻妻是吧?
Katheryne:Ah yes, I've heard that you've already made arrangements with the captain of the Crux Fleet regarding your passage to Inazuma. Is that correct?
凯瑟琳:确实已经过去蛮久了,我这边倒也没有什么值得注意的情报…
Katheryne:Now that I think about it, it's been quite some time since I last visited those lands. Unfortunately, I don't have any current intel that would be worth sharing with you.
一个水手打扮的人向你们走了过来…
A person dressed as a sailor walks towards you...
海龙:可找到你了!你就是大姐头看好的那个旅行者吧?
Sea Drake:There you are! You're the Traveler that Beidou will be taking to Inazuma, right?
【选项1】
旅行者:等你很久了!
Traveler: I've been waiting all day for you!
海龙:是吗哈哈,可真是荣幸。
Sea Drake:Oh, is that right? Hehe... Well, it's an honor to meet you.
【选项2】
旅行者:情报送上门来了。
Traveler: It seems our intel has arrived.
海龙:我们船队的补给工作已经做得差不多了,到了清点人头的环节了。
Sea Drake:The fleet has nearly completed reprovisioning. Once the crews have taken a headcount, we can get underway.
海龙:大姐头派我来找你,说等你一到就开船。
Sea Drake:Captain Beidou sent me to come get you. We'll weigh anchor as soon as you're aboard.
派蒙:北斗果然是个很守约的人呢。
Paimon:Seems Beidou is a captain of her word.
海龙:那是当然,大姐头身上让人死心塌地的地方可多得是,等出了航,你们就慢慢体会吧。
Sea Drake:Of course! There are many things that the Captain insists upon. I'm sure you'll see for yourself once you're on board.
凯瑟琳:二位这就准备离开了吗?还是要恭喜你们呢。
Katheryne:So you'll be heading off then? I suppose congratulations are in order.
凯瑟琳:不论前路是星辰还是深渊,能向前迈出下一步都是值得庆贺的事。
Katheryne:Whether the journey before you leads to the heights of the heavens or the depths of the abyss, each step you take is another achievement.
凯瑟琳:那我们就再见吧,祝你们一路顺风~!
Katheryne:Until we meet again, ad astra abyssosque!
【选项1】
旅行者:凯瑟琳小姐…
Traveler: Ad astra abyssosque, Katheryne...
【选项2】
旅行者:我们会想念你的。
Traveler: We'll miss you...
派蒙:是啊,有些舍不得,毕竟我们几乎天天都会见面呢。
Paimon:Oh... It's kinda hard to say goodbye now... we practically see each other every day.
凯瑟琳:呵呵,既然如此,到了稻妻就快点找到我哦?我会在鸣神岛等着你们的。
Katheryne:Hehe, well if that's how you feel, why not come and find me when you arrive? I'll be awaiting you on Narukami Island.
【选项1】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:…我就知道!
Traveler: ...I knew it!
派蒙:果然稻妻也有一个凯瑟琳小姐吗!那就不要这么郑重其事的告别啦!
Paimon:So there's another Katheryne in Inazuma!? See, there's no need to get all sappy now...
海龙:哈哈,跟璃月好好道个别吧,船还停在孤云阁附近,既然通知到了你们,我就先回去了。
Sea Drake:Haha, well I guess it's time for you to bid farewell to Liyue Harbor. Now that I've delivered my message, I'll be heading back. The ship is currently anchored off of Guyun Stone Forest.
派蒙:嗯,辛苦你跑一趟了!
Paimon:Okay, thanks for coming all this way to let us know!
海龙:没事,咱们船上见。
Sea Drake:Just following orders. I'll see you two aboard the Alcor.
登上「死兆星」号,寻找北斗 Board the Alcor and find Beidou
与北斗对话 Talk to Beidou
北斗:哟,你们终于来了。
Beidou:Ah, you finally made it!
北斗:过去连暴风雨都没法让「南十字船队」耽搁,这次我可是给足了你们面子啊。
Beidou:All these years, come rain or storm, the Crux Fleet has never suffered a delay. If it were anyone else, I might've set sail already.
【选项1】
旅行者:久等了,大姐头。
Traveler: Apologies, Captain!
【选项2】
旅行者:荣幸之至!
Traveler: It's an honor to be aboard!
北斗:哈哈哈,玩笑话而已。你们来得正好,出海工作刚刚就绪。
Beidou:Hahaha, don't look too serious, I'm only joking. You're just on time, the crew have just finished making final preparations.
北斗:既然人都到齐了,也是时候——
Beidou:sigh Well, now that everyone's here...
北斗:朝着雷霆骤雨所包围的「永恒」国度,起航!
Beidou:We set sail for the land engulfed by storm and tempest... The nation of "eternity"!
派蒙:出发!
Paimon:Anchors aweigh!
起航在即,「死兆星」号上的众多船员仍在做着最后的准备,万叶也在其中。当一切就绪,北斗一声令下,「死兆星」号终于扬帆。向着稻妻出发!
As you make ready to ship out, the crew members of the Alcor hurry back and forth, making their final preparations, Kazuha among them. Once all is ready, Beidou gives the order, and the Alcor sets sail at last. To Inazuma!
前往稻妻 Go to Inazuma
与接洽人托马对话 Talk to your contact, Thoma
冲破稻妻外海的雷暴,「死兆星」号最终抵达了口岸。数片美丽的岛屿呈现在你们面前。当你们走下甲板,一位似乎已等待多时的青年立刻迎了上来。
Breaking through the storms in the seas surrounding Inazuma, the Alcor finally reaches port. A series of lovely islands lie before you as you descend the gangplank, and immediately, you are met by a young man who seems to have been awaiting you for a long time.
托马:终于来了,「璃月人的大姐头」,可让我好等。
Thoma:So, you finally made it. You sure kept me waiting, Captain.
托马:还有这两位偷渡客…哦不,贵客。
Thoma:And it appears we have a couple of stowaways... or perhaps I should say — honored guests.
派蒙:嘘!
Paimon:Hey! Shush!
北斗:还不是因为你们的将军大人,最近稻妻外海的雷暴和风浪比之前还要强烈了…
Beidou:You can blame your Almighty Shogun. The tempests around Inazuma have been growing all the more fierce lately.
北斗:我的船队尽管大显身手了一番,但还是耽误了些时间。
Beidou:Though the fleet was fully up to the challenge, the inclement weather still caused some delay.
北斗:哦对了,给你们介绍一下,这位是托马,算是我最近才熟络的商业伙伴。
Beidou:Now then, let me introduce everyone. This is Thoma, a trade partner that I've gotten to know recently.
托马:哟,我一直很期待见到你们。
Thoma:Heh, you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you.
北斗:托马,这两位是…
Beidou:Thoma, these two are—
托马:不用介绍了,异乡旅人的名望,可是外海的暴风雨都拦不住的,早就如雷贯耳了。
Thoma:No need for introductions, their reputation precedes them. Seems even the stormy seas can't keep rumors of these outlanders' sterling deeds at bay.
【选项1】
旅行者:你好,托马。
Traveler: Nice to meet you, Thoma.
【选项2】
旅行者:过奖,过奖。
Traveler: Surely the rumors exaggerate.
派蒙:你说话真好听,嘿嘿。
Paimon:Hehe, it's sure nice to hear you say that~
北斗:嗯,这样倒也方便了。
Beidou:Ha, with any luck, it'll give you a head start here.
北斗:旅行者,托马在离岛混迹了很长一段时间了,说他是这里的地头蛇也不为过。
Beidou:Traveler, Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time now. It wouldn't be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts.
北斗:如果有什么难处就找他吧,但如果他对你图谋不轨…等下次来稻妻,我会替你出头的。
Beidou:If you run into any problems here, just talk to Thoma. But if he tries to pull any moves on you, I'll be sure to deal with him personally the next time I'm around.
托马:哈哈哈…放心放心,我预感我们会相处很愉快的。
Thoma:Hehehe, no need to worry. I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
北斗:那时间差不多了,毕竟我的船上还藏了个「通缉犯」,不方便久留。
Beidou:Good. Then if it's all settled, I'll be going. I wouldn't want to be caught with my sails down here, I do have a wanted fugitive on board, after all.
派蒙:是说万叶呀…
Paimon:Oh, right. Kazuha...
北斗:下次再见吧,旅行者,不管你在稻妻遇上什么「惊涛骇浪」,都要好好给我捱过去啊!
Beidou:Until next time, Traveler. Remember to give it your all, no matter what perilous "storms" you may encounter.
【选项1】
旅行者:我可是自信满满。
Traveler: We got this.
【选项2】
旅行者:很期待下次见面!
Traveler: Look forward to seeing you again!
派蒙:拜拜,一路顺风,北斗船长。
Paimon:Fair seas, Captain Beidou! Bye-bye!
北斗离开了…
Beidou departs...
托马:那么,还是先去监察站登记一下吧。
Thoma:Now then, first things first, we need to go get you registered at the border checkpoint.
派蒙:欸,要去直面稻妻的官方人员吗?不是说偷偷地…
Paimon:Um, Paimon thought we were supposed to be keeping things on the down low... Are we just gonna walk into the government's hands?
托马:哈哈,可不要小瞧「锁国令」啊,查验身份的事,躲是躲不过的。
Thoma:Haha, don't underestimate the reaches of the Sakoku Decree. You wouldn't be able to avoid inspection even if you tried.
托马:所以我们要规规矩矩地…把不规矩的事儿给办了。
Thoma:So we have to play by the rules... even if we're kind of bending them.
【选项1】
旅行者:好、好吧。
Traveler:Oh... Okay then...
【选项2】
旅行者:有点紧张起来了。
Traveler:Now I'm feeling a bit nervous.
最后更新于