于狱中绽放之花 A Flower Blooms in a Prison
在实现了神里绫华的三个心愿后,你成功获得了她的信任,那么下一步行动是… After fulfilling Kamisato Ayaka's three wishes, you successfully win her trust. And now the next step is...
回到社奉行所,面见神里绫华 Return to the Kamisato Estate to see Kamisato Ayaka
你们回到社奉行所,正打算告知神里绫华你们的行动成果,托马却示意让你稍等。这时,一位优雅的少女持扇掩面从屏风后款款走出,向你们颔首致意,「白鹭公主」神里绫华终于与你们相见了。
You return to the Yashiro Commission to tell inform Kamisato Ayaka of the results of your assignment, but Thoma motions for you to wait. At this moment, an elegant young lady walks out from behind the screen, fan hiding her face, and nods to you in greeting — thus transpires your first meeting with the Shirasagi Himegimi, Kamisato Ayaka.
神里绫华:这样见面还是第一次,旅行者和派蒙,呵呵。
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, Paimon... It is a pleasure to finally meet you both face-to-face, hehe.
神里绫华:你们帮助那几位「朋友」的事,我都已经听说了,真是辛苦你们了。
Kamisato Ayaka:I have heard all about how you helped our three friends. My sincerest thanks to you.
【选项1】
旅行者:其实没帮上什么忙…
Traveler: Actually, we didn't really help at all...
【选项2】
旅行者:失去神之眼的伤害,无法彻底弥补。
Traveler: The damage done by losing a Vision can't be completely undone.
派蒙:是啊,只要没法拿回神之眼,感觉做什么也无济于事…
Paimon:sigh Yeah... short of getting them their Visions back, it seems like there's no way to really help them...
派蒙:欸,话说绫华,你这次怎么可以出来见人啦?
Paimon:Um, Ayaka — how come this time you get to come out and meet us in person?
神里绫华:呵呵,因为那三件事之后,我已经把你们当做我的朋友了,就像我也不会隔着屏风和托马说话一样。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hehe, because now that you have done the three things I asked of you, I consider you to be my friends. As you will observe, I dispense with the screen for Thoma, also.
托马:嗯嗯。
Thoma:Mm-hmm.
派蒙:等一下,托马不是你的那个…仆人吗,我才不要当家仆嘞。
Paimon:Wait a second, but isn't Thoma your, um... servant? Paimon's happy to help and all, but Paimon sure as heck did not sign up to be a servant!
神里绫华:噗…哈哈,小派蒙可真是风趣,托马作为我的近仆之前,更优先是我的朋友哦。
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh...! Ahaha, Paimon you are most entertaining. Thoma is first and foremost my friend, and was so before he ever became my attendant.
派蒙:嗯…感觉从屏风后面出来的绫华小姐,气场也不同了。好吧,那就做你的朋友吧。
Paimon:Oh, okay then... Ayaka, you seem pretty different out in the open compared to how you are behind the screen. Mmm... Alright, we can be friends.
【选项1】
旅行者:好吧。
Traveler: Alright then.
【选项2】
旅行者:那就做你的朋友吧。
Traveler: Friend request accepted.
神里绫华:呵呵,多谢二位。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hehe, thank you both kindly.
神里绫华:回到正题上来,在看到那些失去神之眼的人的苦痛之后,你们作何感想呢?
Kamisato Ayaka:Back to the matter at hand. You have now witnessed the pain of those deprived of their Visions... What are your feelings on what you have seen?
【选项1】
旅行者:希望他们可以得到解脱。
Traveler: I hope they can one day be free from their torment.
【选项2】
旅行者:或许有比死亡更难过的事。
Traveler: It seems to be a fate worse than death.
神里绫华:在作为神明的将军大人眼里,众生也许只是一个个「生命」而已…
Kamisato Ayaka:sigh ...Perhaps, in the eyes of a deity such as the Almighty Shogun, the lives of those who inhabit the world are inconsequential...
神里绫华:雷鸣、凄光、狂风、骤雨…它们的到来也永远不会顾及凡人的感受。
Kamisato Ayaka:Thunder's roar, lightning's flash, the wind's assault, and the rain's descent... all these things take place with no regard for the feelings of the common people.
神里绫华:但如果是你的话,一定能体会得到吧?
Kamisato Ayaka:But I believe that surely you understand what they must endure.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
神里绫华:看来,你们能理解我的心情了,既然这样,不知能否再考虑一下…
Kamisato Ayaka:It seems that perhaps now, you can appreciate my feelings on all of this. In which case... perhaps you would be willing to reconsider your stance?
旅行者:我愿意帮你,对抗眼狩令。
Traveler:I will help you fight the Vision Hunt Decree.
神里绫华:啊,是真的吗!
Kamisato Ayaka:You will? Really!?
旅行者:不过,之前你的诺言,也要兑现。
Traveler:But you must keep the promise you made me.
神里绫华:嗯,那是自然,呵呵。
Kamisato Ayaka:Naturally, hehe.
托马:好吧,真有你的,小姐。
Thoma:Alright, bravo, milady. You were right all along.
神里绫华:我就说他/她不会置之不理的,我果然没有相信错人。
Kamisato Ayaka:See... I told you she/he wouldn't reject them. I'd placed my trust in the right person after all.
神里绫华:那么,至于那些…秘密的事,我们还是移步木漏茶室再做讨论吧?以免牵连社奉行里的一般人。
Kamisato Ayaka:Now then, given that the remainder of our discussion pertains to matters of a more... confidential nature... perhaps we could move to the Komore Teahouse? We ought not to involve other members of the Yashiro Commission.
前往木漏茶室 Go to Komore Teahouse
派蒙:又到这里了…
Paimon:Well, here we are again...
托马:你们先聊,我去帮你们望望风吧。
Thoma:Please, continue without me. I'll keep watch.
派蒙:这里究竟是什么地方,为什么总要来这里集合呀?
Paimon:So, what's the deal with this place, anyway? What makes it your favorite meeting spot?
神里绫华:曾经这里是将军赐予社奉行的封地,唯社奉行的神里家才能规划、建设、修缮,甚至管理出入人员。
Kamisato Ayaka:This is land that was gifted to the Yashiro Commission by the shogun. The Kamisato Clan has the exclusive right to plan, build, and repair any property on this land — and even to allow or deny access.
神里绫华:这都是由于社奉行统管祭祀事务的特殊性,许多时候需要旁人回避。
Kamisato Ayaka:Such privileges exist due to the Yashiro Commission's role in managing ceremonial affairs. Oftentimes, it is not appropriate to discuss details in front of bystanders.
派蒙:我知道了,需要一点神秘感。
Paimon:Ohh Paimon gets it — gotta keep a bit of mystery, right?
神里绫华:后来在城中的祭祀事宜变少了以后,先辈们就修建了这座仅社奉行相关人员才能自由进出的茶室。
Kamisato Ayaka:Once the number of ceremonial affairs conducted in the city began to decline, our forebears built a teahouse here. Only members of the Yashiro Commission are permitted to come and go as they please.
派蒙:唔,那确实很适合作为秘密基地。
Paimon:Makes sense. Perfect place for a secret base!
神里绫华:好了,既然这里可以畅所欲言,那么旅行者还有什么问题要问吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:In any case, we can talk freely here. I presume Traveler, you have a few questions that you wish to ask me?
旅行者:雷电将军是个怎样的神?
Traveler:What kind of god is the Raiden Shogun?
神里绫华:将军大人她…我虽然见过将军大人的次数很少,大多都是各种祭祀仪式上…
Kamisato Ayaka:The Almighty Shogun... I have seen her on but only a few occasions, most of them formal ceremonies...
神里绫华:记忆中除了威严、尊贵和无与伦比的威压感之外,最让我印象深刻的便是…
Kamisato Ayaka:She inspires awe, commands respect, and exudes a sense of absolute authority. But as I recall, there was something else about her that struck me even more deeply...
神里绫华:她的情感似乎非常淡薄,比起「统治者」或许更像一个无情的「执行者」,以各种形式践行着「永恒」这唯一的目标。
Kamisato Ayaka:It was her almost complete lack of any emotion. In that sense, she appeared to me to be less of a ruler and more of... well, an executive official, I suppose. Focused exclusively on her single goal of implementing Eternity, acting accordingly without feeling.
旅行者:没有其他人反抗眼狩令吗?
Traveler:Is no one else fighting the Vision Hunt Decree?
神里绫华:其实…对绝大部分人而言,眼狩令是一件事不关己的事。
Kamisato Ayaka:The issue is this... For the vast majority of people, the Vision Hunt Decree is something that has no implications whatsoever.
神里绫华:毕竟能够得到神之眼的人少之又少,甚至可能还会招来嫉妒。
Kamisato Ayaka:After all, it is but a tiny minority of people who receive Visions. Moreover, it is not unknown for Visions to spark jealousy in others.
神里绫华:因此大部分民众只会选择冷漠处之。
Kamisato Ayaka:Because of this, the attitude of most people towards the Vision Hunt Decree is one of indifference.
派蒙:怎么这样…有点令人生气。
Paimon:How can they be like that...? Hmph, Paimon's getting mad...
神里绫华:不过除了我们之外,还是有远在海祇岛的「反抗军」存在的。
Kamisato Ayaka:Nevertheless, in addition to us, there is also the resistance on Watatsumi Island.
派蒙:反抗军?专门反抗眼狩令吗?
Paimon:Resistance? You mean, like, an army fighting against the decree?
神里绫华:嗯,许多已经失去或者害怕失去神之眼的人,都在海祇岛的珊瑚宫麾下组成了反抗组织。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes, many who have lost or fear losing their Visions have rallied together under Sangonomiya on Watatsumi Island to form a resistance group.
神里绫华:至于珊瑚宫…海祇岛的珊瑚宫自古便和鸣神岛的幕府存在着信仰上的冲突。
Kamisato Ayaka:To say a little more about Sangonomiya... Historically, there has always been some conflict between them and the Shogunate of Narukami Island due to their different belief systems.
神里绫华:也不知由他们领导的反抗军,是否别有所图呢…
Kamisato Ayaka:But I do wonder whether there may be some other agenda behind their resistance movement, beyond merely fighting the Vision Hunt Decree...
旅行者:你有试过正式提议反对眼狩令么?
Traveler:Have you raised a formal objection to the Vision Hunt Decree?
神里绫华:当然试过,可每次废除眼狩令的提案提交到天守阁,都会因天领奉行和勘定奉行两方的否决而作废…
Kamisato Ayaka:Of course. We have tried on numerous occasions. Unfortunately, each time a proposal to repeal the decree arrives at Tenshukaku, it is promptly vetoed by both the Tenryou Commission and the Kanjou Commission, and subsequently scrapped...
神里绫华:他们一直摆出一副无条件支持将军决定的态度,没有任何商讨的意思。
Kamisato Ayaka:They invariably adopt a stance of unconditional support for the shogun's decisions. They have no interest in discussing anything.
神里绫华:不过话说回来,将军忽然做出眼狩令这样的决定,又是否有什么来由呢…
Kamisato Ayaka:It almost makes one wonder whether they had a hand in the shogun's sudden decision to issue the Vision Hunt Decree...
旅行者:没有什么问题了。
Traveler:I have no further questions.
派蒙:我还有个问题!
Paimon:Ooh, ooh, Paimon has a question though!
神里绫华:嗯?派蒙想问什么?
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh? What would you like to know, Paimon?
派蒙:你们想好要怎么对抗眼狩令了吗?
Paimon:Have you got a plan yet? To fight the Vision Hunt Decree?
神里绫华:老实说…没有。
Kamisato Ayaka:To be honest... we do not.
派蒙:欸!
Paimon:Wh—What!
神里绫华:毕竟,要对抗眼狩令,就相当于要对抗神明啊。光是做好这样的觉悟,就已经很难了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Please, do not forget that challenging the Vision Hunt Decree is tantamount to challenging a deity. Coming to terms with that is already a difficult step to take.
派蒙:那、那要怎么办?
Paimon:So... So, what're we gonna do?
神里绫华:所以目前为止,我们能做的只是想办法减少眼狩令的损失。
Kamisato Ayaka:Well, for the moment, all we can do is to try and reduce the harm that is being caused by this decree.
神里绫华:比如藏匿神之眼的持有者,或者制造假的神之眼来应急。
Kamisato Ayaka:For example, by providing Vision bearers with safe refuge, or manufacturing counterfeit Visions for them as a contingency measure.
派蒙:神之眼,居然还能造假!
Paimon:You're telling Paimon that there are people out there who can make fake Visions!?
神里绫华:可别小瞧花见坂那些手艺人的工艺,他们可以打造出肉眼难辨的神之眼仿品。
Kamisato Ayaka:Don't underestimate the talents of the craftspeople in Hanamizaka. To the naked eye, their counterfeits are indistinguishable from the genuine article.
【选项1】
旅行者:莫非温迪的…
Traveler: Must have been where Venti went...
【选项2】
旅行者:我也想弄一个…
Traveler: I kind of want one, too...
神里绫华:可现在的问题就是,一直帮助我们伪造神之眼的正胜师傅,在前些天被天领奉行的人给逮捕了。
Kamisato Ayaka:The problem we are facing right now is that Master Masakatsu, who was providing us with counterfeit Visions, has recently been arrested by the Tenryou Commission.
派蒙:还是被发现了吗!
Paimon:Oh darn! So they found out about it? Ugh...
神里绫华:嗯,我们也知道这不是长久之计,暴露是没办法的事…但我们绝对不能放弃正胜师傅。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes... We knew it was not a long-term solution and that it was only a matter of time before it would be exposed... But we cannot simply abandon Master Masakatsu.
【选项1】
旅行者:他救过很多人。
Traveler: He has saved many others.
【选项2】
旅行者:所以一定要救他。
Traveler: It is only right that he should be saved, too.
神里绫华:我也是这样想的,但劫狱的事…碍于我和托马社奉行的身份,一旦暴露便会牵连整个神里家,恐怕此后的行动也再难有庇护。
Kamisato Ayaka:Exactly, I feel the same way. But given mine and Thoma's identities as part of the Yashiro Commission, breaking him out of prison would risk dragging down the reputation of the entire Kamisato Clan should we be caught. That would only serve to cast suspicion on any future activity we might seek to attempt.
旅行者:那就把这件事抛给我吗?
Traveler:So you're offloading that job to me, huh?
神里绫华:呵呵,我们当然也不会把这件事完全甩给你一个人。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hehe, by no means do we intend to place the burden of such a task on your shoulders alone.
神里绫华:做好准备的话,就到花见坂去吧,那里有一家叫做「长野原」的烟花店,你会找到可以帮你的人的。
Kamisato Ayaka:When you are ready, go to Hanamizaka, and look for a fireworks shop run by the Naganohara family. There, you will find someone who can help you.
前往「长野原烟花店」 Go to Naganohara Fireworks
大河原五右卫门:乖乖交出来吧,别等我动手。
Okawara Goemon:Just hand it over, you don't want any trouble with me.
大河原五右卫门:如果你以为你能用元素力反抗眼狩令,那最好还是脑子放清醒一点。
Okawara Goemon:If you think your elemental powers are enough to resist the Vision Hunt Decree, then you'd better think again.
大河原五右卫门:你知道以前这样做过的人…都没什么好下场吧?不过是自讨苦吃而已。
Okawara Goemon:Believe me, you're not the first of your kind we've encountered... And we've seen the same unpleasant outcome time after time. You'd best save yourself the trouble.
半四郎:放我一马吧,这神之眼我刚得到不久,我发誓不会用好不好…
Hanshirou:Can't you make an exception? I just got this Vision — I won't even use it, I promise.
派蒙:居然碰上了收缴神之眼的现场,不能坐视不理吧?
Paimon:So this is the Vision Hunt Decree in action, huh? We can't just sit around and watch things unfold, can we?
旅行者:我们上!
Traveler:Let's move!
???:喂~等等、等等…
???:Psst...! Hey — wait...!
派蒙:嗯?那边有个人在叫我们。
Paimon:Huh? There's someone trying to get our attention.
???:这边这边!过来过来!
???:Come on...! This way...!
派蒙:怎么了?情况紧急,我们准备…
Paimon:Huh, what's going on!? Can't you see we need to go help...
???:嘘…看戏就好。
???:Shh! Quiet! Just sit tight and watch for a moment...
派蒙:喂!你这个人怎么这样,不要因为自己没有神之眼,就这样看别人的热闹…
Paimon:Hey! This isn't right, y'know! Just because you don't have a Vision doesn't mean you can sit back and watch others in trouble...
派蒙:…欸!不对,你身上好像有啊!
Paimon:Huh? Hey wait... you do have a Vision!
???:嘘!小点声小点声,一会儿连我的也要被他发现了!
???:Shh! If you don't keep your voice down, I won't have one much longer!
半四郎:好吧好吧,我认了,武士大人。
Hanshirou:Alright, alright... Here... take it.
大河原五右卫门:哼,很好。走吧!
Okawara Goemon:Hm, wise choice. Alright, let's go!
派蒙:怎么办,他已经把神之眼交上去了,莫非他不知道这样做的后果…
Paimon:What should we do now? He's already given up his Vision... Doesn't he know what could happen to him after losing it?
派蒙:呜…都怪你一副事不关己的样子,耽误了时机。
Paimon:Ugh, this is your fault. You're the one who stopped us from interfering!
半四郎:宵宫小姐,多谢多谢!好在有你刚才塞给我的假货,不然可就真栽了。
Hanshirou:Phew! Many thanks, Miss Yoimiya. If you hadn't swapped me a fake just now, I'm sure I would have lost it.
宵宫:没事~!你自己演得也挺精彩的嘛!
Yoimiya:No worries! You put on quite the convincing performance!
【选项1】
旅行者:原来是假的神之眼?
Traveler: So the Vision they took was fake?
【选项2】
旅行者:我也被骗到了…
Traveler: Seems we were fooled, too...
派蒙:啊…居然是这样,我刚才还对这位宵宫小姐发火…唔…真是对不起。
Paimon:Ohh, so that's what's going on here! And to think Paimon was about to unleash Paimonial wrath on Miss Yoimiya... hehehe... sorry about that.
宵宫:哈哈,这算什么,看你们刚才的反应,大家都是站在同一阵线的人嘛,相互谅解是必须的,对吧对吧!
Yoimiya:Haha, ahh think nothing of it! I could tell from your reaction we were on the same side — you just didn't know it, y'know?
宵宫:哦,忘了自我介绍了,我,宵宫,是这家「长野原烟花店」的现任店长,平时靠做一些小手艺维生,多多关照多多关照!
Yoimiya:Alright — allow me to introduce myself. I'm Yoimiya, the current owner of Naganohara Fireworks. It ain't much, but it's honest work, hehe. Great to meet ya!
半四郎:整个花见坂应该没有人不认识宵宫小姐了吧,「夏祭的女王」说得就是她!没有她和她的烟花,鸣神岛就像没有夏天一样!
Hanshirou:Practically everyone in Hanamizaka knows Yoimiya. She's the "Queen of the Summer Festival"! Without her and her fireworks, summer on Narukami Island just wouldn't be the same.
派蒙:好厉害的人,我也喜欢烟花!很高兴认识你!
Paimon:Whoa, that's quite the introduction! Paimon loves fireworks! It's nice to meet you.
宵宫:嘿嘿,说得我怪不好意思的,半四郎。
Yoimiya:Hee-hee, stop it Hanshirou, you'll embarrass me!
宵宫:说起来…你比起谢我,还是更应该感谢正胜师傅。多亏他还留了一些神之眼的赝品在我这里…
Yoimiya:As for thanking me, you'd be better off thanking Master Masakatsu. He's the one that gave me the fake Visions in the first place.
宵宫:想当初,就连我的神之眼也是靠正胜师傅的假货才保下来的,不然我连做生意都不方便了。
Yoimiya:His handiwork allowed me to keep my own Vision. Whew, I can't even imagine trying to run the business without it...
半四郎:唉,正胜师傅真是个好人,可惜好人没好报…
Hanshirou:Yes, Master Masakatsu is a good man. It's too bad good people seldom get the recognition they deserve.
派蒙:正胜师傅!
Paimon:Master Masakatsu!?
宵宫:欸?怎么,同伴们,你们也认识正胜师傅吗?
Yoimiya:Huh? Do you guys know him too?
【选项1】
旅行者:我们听神里小姐说过。
Traveler: Miss Kamisato mentioned his name.
【选项2】
旅行者:现在正准备去救他。
Traveler: We were just on our way to rescue him.
宵宫:真的吗!原来是「白鹭公主」安排的啊!太好了,其实这几天我一直盘算着想要去劫狱…
Yoimiya:You don't say! Then it sounds like the Shirasagi Himegimi has a plan... Awesome! I've been thinking about breaking him out too recently.
宵宫:但又觉得自己突然这样莽莽撞撞去了的话,会不会给神里小姐她们添麻烦,哈哈…
Yoimiya:But if I just marched straight in there by myself, I'd probably get Miss Kamisato in a whole heap of trouble, hehe...
宵宫:所以,我可以加入你们吗?
Yoimiya:So... what about if I join you instead!?
派蒙:当然!没问题!绫华也说要我们来「长野原烟花店」找帮手,看来就是宵宫啦。
Paimon:Sure! Welcome to the team! Ayaka told us to go look for help at a fireworks shop. She must have meant you!
宵宫:呵呵,看来我除了帮忙在店里隐藏神之眼的持有人以外,终于有机会派上别的用场了!
Yoimiya:Hee-hee, seems like I've finally got a new job to do! ...Y'know, besides hiding Vision bearers in my shop, that is...
宵宫:哦对了,正胜师傅被关在町奉行所里,那周边的环境我已经勘察过了,有一个非常好的潜入地点。
Yoimiya:So, Master Masakatsu is being held at the Police Station. I've already surveyed the area and found a way in.
派蒙:宵宫真是可靠,果然找对人了。
Paimon:Whoa, talk about a reliable source. Seems we've got the right person on our team!
宵宫:对吧?嘿嘿,等准备好我们就出发!一定~一定要把正胜师傅给救出来!
Yoimiya:Not bad, huh? Hehe. Let's go as soon as everyone's ready. Don't worry Master Masakatsu, we're on our way!
派蒙:救出来!
Paimon:Time to break him out!
前往町奉行所救援正胜师傅 Go to the Police Station to help Master Masakatsu
与宵宫对话 Talk to Yoimiya
派蒙:可算进来了,比想象得阴森好多啊…
Paimon:Uh... Now that we're inside, this place is a whole lot creepier than Paimon imagined... Eh-he...
宵宫:我们从这边进来,果然没有引起他们的注意,机会不错。
Yoimiya:C'mon, this way! As long as we stay quiet, we've got a good chance!
宵宫:被关在这里一定很可怕吧?要赶快去救正胜师傅了。
Yoimiya:I certainly wouldn't want to end up locked away in here... Let's find Master Masakatsu and get out of here.
宵宫:我们分头行动吧,为了「迎接」正胜师傅,我要去做些准备…
Yoimiya:We should split up. I've got a "little present" to prepare for Master Masakatsu, hehe... I'll be right back.
派蒙:欸…那你当心一点,可别被抓到了。
Paimon:You sure? Alright then... Just be careful not to get caught!
宵宫:嗯,你们也一样。
Yoimiya:Yes, uh — you too!
寻找正胜师傅 Find Master Masakatsu
派蒙:嘘…快躲起来,看那边…
Paimon:Shh... quick, hide! Look over there...
派蒙:那个应该就是正胜师傅吧?
Paimon:That must be Master Masakatsu!
你们小心翼翼摸索了许久,终于找到了正胜师傅,他似乎正遭受刁难…
After some groping about carefully for some time, you finally find Master Masakatsu, who seems to be suffering...
木下:…以为你们那点小心思就能骗得过我们?
Kinoshita:...Did you really think that little trick of yours could fool us?
前田:呵呵,可别以为我们只是单单把你关起来就完事了!
Maeda:Hehe... locking you up was just the beginning.
正胜:……咳咳、咳……
Masakatsu:...Argh... No...!
宵宫:可恶…这些天领奉行的家伙居然动用私刑…
Yoimiya:Oh no... Those Tenryou Commission brutes are torturing him.
派蒙:是啊,不想办法快点救出他的话…欸!宵宫,你什么时候…
Paimon:If we don't come up with a way to break him out fast, then... Eh!? Yoimiya, when did you get back here...
【选项1】
旅行者:暂且忍耐吧…
Traveler: We can only grit our teeth for now...
【选项2】
旅行者:不然我们也没法全身而退。
Traveler: We need to ensure we have a means of escape.
宵宫:啊啊啊——我看不下去了,正胜师傅如果出了事,我们来的意义就…
Yoimiya:Ugh... I can't bear to watch. If anything happens to Master Masakatsu, our whole plan will have been for nothing...
???:你们几个,在做什么!
???:Hey, you there! What are you doing!?
木下:九条…九条裟罗大人!
Kinoshita:Ah! M—Ma'am!
前田:我们只是…稍微、稍微给他一点点教训而已。
Maeda:W—We were just teaching him a little lesson... That's all.
派蒙:欸,那个人是?
Paimon:Huh? Who's that?
宵宫:是九条裟罗,天领奉行九条家的养子,也是幕府军的大将,居然会来这种地方…
Yoimiya:That's Kujou Sara, adopted daughter of the Kujou Clan of the Tenryou Commission. She's also a general in the Shogun's Army. What's she doing here...?
【选项1】
旅行者:好像听万叶提起过…
Traveler: I think Kazuha mentioned her before...
【选项2】
旅行者:也是眼狩令的执行者。
Traveler: She's also enforcing the Vision Hunt Decree.
九条裟罗:闪开,让我看看他。
Kujou Sara:Make way, let me have a look at him.
九条裟罗:……
Kujou Sara:...
九条裟罗:动用私刑是将军明令禁止过的事吧,你们可知道?
Kujou Sara:I'm sure you're well aware that torture is strictly against military regulations.
木下:知、知道…
Kinoshita:Y—Yes, ma'am.
九条裟罗:如果你们不为自己所做的事感到耻辱,那便不配立于天领奉行的麾下!
Kujou Sara:If you are unashamed of such disgraceful action, then you are also unworthy of the Tenryou Commission itself! Do I make myself clear!?
前田:属下知罪,大人。
Maeda:Y—Yes, ma'am. I—It won't happen again!
派蒙:好威严的人…
Paimon:Whew, Paimon sure wouldn't want to get on her bad side...
宵宫:趁他们的注意力没在正胜师傅身上,或许现在是个好机会…
Yoimiya:Hey, this is our chance! Let's move while they aren't watching Master Masakatsu.
派蒙:喂!宵宫,是不是太心急了!
Paimon:Yoimiya! Are you sure now's the right time!?
宵宫:啊…
Yoimiya:Ah...
九条裟罗:等等,谁在那边…
Kujou Sara:Who is that...
九条裟罗:你们过去看一下。
Kujou Sara:Quick, go and investigate.
守卫们:是!
Guards:Yes, ma'am!
派蒙:他们过来了,快藏好!
Paimon:Th—They're coming! Quick — hide!
宵宫:…对不起对不起!是我不小心…
Yoimiya:Sorry sorry sorry! I didn't mean to...
【选项1】
旅行者:这下糟了。
Traveler: We're in trouble now.
【选项2】
旅行者:这样下去一定会被发现的。
Traveler: They'll find us for sure if we don't do something.
宵宫:还好,就给我个机会弥补我的冒失吧,就用刚才我准备的「好东西」…
Yoimiya:Don't worry, I've got us covered. Time for my "little present..."
烟花声:嘭——
Fireworks:BOOM!!!
派蒙:哇,是烟花!
Paimon:Wha—! Fireworks!?
木下:啊?那边什么东西爆炸了?
Kinoshita:Huh? Was that an explosion!?
前田:难道是…烟花?
Maeda:I—It sounded like... fireworks?
木下:快过去看看!
Kinoshita:Quick, let's hurry!
派蒙:呼…像烟花这样的东西,用来吸引注意力真是再好不过了呢,尽管有些夸张…
Paimon:Whew, the fireworks were enough to distract them! Maybe more than enough, hehe...
宵宫:呵呵,烟花的功用可不该只限制在祭典上。
Yoimiya:Hehe, fireworks aren't just for festivals y'know.
【选项1】
旅行者:真有你的。
Traveler: Nice work!
【选项1】
旅行者:宵宫真是可靠。
Traveler: I knew we could count on you!
宵宫:嘿嘿,当然了,那可是我的得意之作——
Yoimiya:Hee-hee, I was particularly proud of this batch, I decided to—
烟花声:啪!嘭嘭嘭咚啪哗啦!!
Fireworks:POW!!! CRACKLE CRACKLE... FIZZZZ!
守卫们:啊啊啊啊啊啊——————
Guards:Wahhhhhh!!!
派蒙:呃…宵宫,你这是要在监狱办烟火大会吗!
Paimon:Eh-he... Uh, Yoimiya... this is turning into a bit of a fireworks display, hehe...
宵宫:嗯…毕竟我也是手艺人嘛,不知不觉…就想搞的精彩一点了,哈哈哈…
Yoimiya:Well... fireworks are my craft after all. Every batch has to be spectacular! Hee-hee...
【选项1】
旅行者:已经不知道是要吸引注意力…
Traveler: I'm beginning to think this wasn't only intended as a distraction...
【选项2】
旅行者:还是要报复那两个守卫了…
Traveler: Well, those guards deserved what they got...
派蒙:那边好像已经没人了欸,不如我们趁现在?
Paimon:Look, the coast is clear. Now's our chance!
救出正胜师傅 Rescue Master Masakatsu
正胜:宵宫!是宵宫吗!
Masakatsu:Y—Yoimiya? Is that you?
宵宫:正胜师傅!让你久等了,那些可恶的家伙…
Yoimiya:Master Masakatsu! Sorry we took so long... Ugh... those awful guards!
派蒙:快走吧,万一一会儿他们回来了…
Paimon:C'mon, we've got no time to lose! They could be back any minute...
你们正打算带着正胜师傅离开,九条裟罗却早已察觉了你们的动静,悄悄站在了你们身后…
You are about to leave with Master Masakatsu, but Kujou Sara has already detected you, and is quietly standing to your rear...
派蒙:啊…
Paimon:Oh...
旅行者:刚才你一直在一旁看着吗?
Traveler:You were over there watching us this whole time, weren't you?
九条裟罗:仅此一次。
Kujou Sara:Yes. Leave, before I let my judgment get the better of me.
九条裟罗:他伤得很重,你们带他出去治伤吧。
Kujou Sara:He's in serious condition, be sure he gets immediate medical attention.
九条裟罗:不过——
Kujou Sara:But remember...
九条裟罗:等伤治好以后,我一定还会抓他回来。
Kujou Sara:Once he's recovered, it won't be long until I bring him right back.
宵宫:咳咳,啊,这个嘛…恐怕就不是那么容易了呢。
Yoimiya:Uh, well... Ahem, you can bet we'll do all we can to keep that from happening.
【选项1】
旅行者:多谢…
Traveler: Thank you...
【选项2】
旅行者:我们会保护正胜师傅。
Traveler: We will protect Master Masakatsu.
九条裟罗:哼,走吧。
Kujou Sara:Hm... leave this place.
离开町奉行所 Leave Police Station
派蒙:终于从那个阴暗的地方出来了。
Paimon:Phew! We're finally outta that creepy place.
正胜:终于…终于…从那个阴暗的地方…出来了…
Masakatsu:Yes... Finally, I've made it out of there...
宵宫:正胜师傅,你怎么样,还撑得住吗?
Yoimiya:Master Masakatsu — how do you feel? Can you hold on?
正胜:没关系,到医馆之前,我还不会死。
Masakatsu:Don't worry, I think I can make it to the infirmary without keeling over.
宵宫:伙伴们,我先带正胜师傅去求医了,庆功酒等以后再一起喝!
Yoimiya:Thank you, all of you! I'll take him to get treated. I'll treat you to a round of drinks once this is all over!
派蒙:好啦,快去吧,不用管我们!
Paimon:Don't worry about us, just take care of Master Masakatsu!
派蒙:…总算是顺利把人救出来了。
Paimon:Whew, good thing we were able to rescue him.
【选项1】
旅行者:运气还不错。
Traveler: Luck was on our side this time.
【选项2】
旅行者:多亏了刚才那个人。
Traveler: All thanks to that person.
派蒙:是啊,那个九条裟罗,应该是为了弥补部下的过错,才放了我们一马吧?
Paimon:Right, Kujou Sara... Do you think she was making up for how the guards were treating him?
派蒙:天领奉行里居然也有还不错的家伙…当然,这不代表我会认可她执行眼狩令的事!
Paimon:It seems as though there are some okay people among the ranks of the Tenryou Commission... Oh! Though Paimon would never agree with their actions in the Vision Hunt Decree, of course.
派蒙:好了,我们也该去把这个好消息告诉绫华他们了吧?
Paimon:How about we go tell Ayaka and the others the good news?
回到木漏茶室 Return to Komore Teahouse
你们向神里绫华和托马讲述了刚才发生的事。
You tell Ayaka and Thoma about what just happened.
托马:原来如此,九条裟罗没有对你们出手,看来她也不是完全不讲道理。
Thoma:I see, so Kujou Sara stayed her hand. It would appear she still has some honor to her.
托马:不知道能不能试着和她接触,从她手上套到更多情报…
Thoma:I wonder if we should try establishing contact with her... Perhaps we could coax out some information.
神里绫华:我认为很难。
Kamisato Ayaka:Unlikely.
神里绫华:九条裟罗是眼狩令的执行者,她只听从雷电将军的命令。
Kamisato Ayaka:Don't forget, Kujou Sara is also carrying out the Vision Hunt Decree. She obeys the orders of the Raiden Shogun without question.
神里绫华:对她来说,正胜师傅并不能直接威胁到眼狩令,所以她才愿意放正胜师傅一马。
Kamisato Ayaka:In her eyes, Master Masakatsu is of no threat to the decree. This is why she was so willing to allow his escape.
神里绫华:但如果我们暴露身份的话,她对我们是不会客气的。
Kamisato Ayaka:If our true motives were ever divulged, she would act against us without a second thought.
托马:也是…不过正胜师傅得救,对我们来说也算扳回一城。
Thoma:True... Though if you ask me, Master Masakatsu's release is an unexpected blessing.
托马:这次多亏了宵宫和旅行者,我们距离最终的胜利又近了一步!
Thoma:We are now one step closer to victory... and we couldn't have done it without Yoimiya and Traveler!
托马:总觉得你比我们想象的还要可靠呢!
Thoma:Hehe, you're turning out to be even more reliable than we expected.
旅行者:谢谢夸奖。
Traveler:Thanks for the compliment.
派蒙:嘿嘿…也没有那么厉害啦。
Paimon:Hee-hee, don't mention it.
神里绫华:确实,如果没有旅行者的帮忙,这次的救援不可能那么顺利。
Kamisato Ayaka:Indeed, things may have turned out very differently this time without the help of Traveler.
神里绫华:不过想要反抗眼狩令,现在我们所做的还远远不够。
Kamisato Ayaka:But if we wish to mount any sizable resistance against the Vision Hunt Decree... there is still much to be done.
神里绫华:必须要开始准备今后的计划了…
Kamisato Ayaka:It is time we make ready our next set of plans...
托马:不用这么紧张也没关系啦,小姐。
Thoma:There's no need to rush, milady.
托马:至少现在一切都在往好的方向发展。我们顺利把人从监狱里救了出来,同伴的数量也增加了。
Thoma:Things seem to have taken a turn for the better, at least. Not only have we rescued Master Masakatsu, but our list of allies appears to be growing.
托马:对了对了,我还听说最近天领奉行似乎要筹备一个「庆典」…也好像是什么「仪式」来着?
Thoma:Ah yes, which reminds me... The Tenryou Commission seems to be making preparations for a "celebration"... They call it a "ceremony" of sorts.
托马:反正街上执行眼狩令的武士都变少了,现在正是和平时期!
Thoma:And the number of samurai out enforcing the Vision Hunt Decree seems to be waning. The days ahead may be more peaceful than usual.
神里绫华:「仪式」…?为什么要交给天领奉行那边来办?
Kamisato Ayaka:A "ceremony," you say? Why would such a task be left to the Tenryou Commission?
托马:我也不知道,不过应该跟我们没关系吧。总之他们最近也很忙,应该没空给我们添麻烦。
Thoma:I don't know, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with us. Anyway, with the Tenryou Commission busy with preparations, we should have a little more breathing room than usual.
神里绫华:唔…这么说也有道理…
Kamisato Ayaka:Hmm, you do present a good point.
神里绫华:一直紧张下去也只是徒增疲惫,倒不如好好地休息一下。
Kamisato Ayaka:Being in a constant state of alert will only tire us further, perhaps a period of rest is in order.
神里绫华:托马,你有什么提议吗?
Kamisato Ayaka:Thoma, what would you suggest?
托马:正好到了庆功宴的时间,那我们大家一起吃火锅怎么样?
Thoma:I'd say a celebratory feast is in order. Might I suggest an evening of hot pot together!
托马:实不相瞒,我最近才学到了一种新的「火锅游戏」,非常有趣。
Thoma:Funny enough, I learned a new "hot pot game" recently. I'm sure you'll find it quite amusing!
派蒙:火锅游戏,那是什么?听上去好像跟吃的有关…
Paimon:A hot pot game? What's that? Well, as long as it has to do with eating...
托马:简单来说,就是每个人准备不同的食材,一起放到锅里煮。
Thoma:Simply put, every person prepares an ingredient to add to the hot pot. Once the meal begins, we add all the ingredients together.
托马:然后闭上眼睛轮流从锅里捞食物,一边品尝,一边猜是谁放进去的。
Thoma:Then we take it in turns to close our eyes, pick an ingredient out of the pot, taste it, and guess whose ingredient it was.
托马:猜对的人会触发「再来一次」,而最后得分最高的人,相传还会获得火锅之神的庇佑哦。
Thoma:Anyone who guesses correctly can go again, and whoever finishes the meal with the most points is declared the winner. Tradition even has it that the winner receives blessings from the God of Hot Pot.
托马:听上去很有趣吧?我已经迫不及待了,不如说我已经把材料都准备好了!
Thoma:Don't you think it sounds like fun? Hehe, I've been wanting to give it a try... In fact, I've already got my ingredients prepared!
派蒙:你到底有多想玩啊!
Paimon:You really do wanna play, huh!
派蒙:没办法…旅行者,我们也准备一些食材吧。你觉得放什么比较好呢?
Paimon:Well, sounds like we've got our work cut out for us! Time to gather some ingredients. But... what should we choose?
旅行者:正常食材组合。
Traveler:Let's stick to the classics...
派蒙:我看看…新鲜的鱼片、虾仁、竹笋…
Paimon:Let's see what we've got here. Hmm, fresh fish fillets, shrimp, bamboo shoots...
派蒙:嗯!感觉是很正常的火锅呢,我也很期待!
Paimon:Nice! You can't go wrong with these. Paimon can't wait!
度过了一段不同寻常的火锅时光…
Everyone enjoys a normal and harmless round of hot pot...
派蒙:没想到,最后只有旅行者放了正常的食材…你们两个,不许浪费食物!
Paimon:Paimon never thought we'd be the only ones to actually put anything edible into the pot... Don't go wasting the rest now!
派蒙:这简直是我见过的最可怕的火锅了…好在绝大部分奇怪的东西都被托马吃掉了。
Paimon:sigh This was possibly the scariest-looking hot pot Paimon's ever seen... Fortunately, Thoma ended up eating all the weird stuff.
托马:没错…得分最高的就是我。嘶…等一下,肚子好痛…
Thoma:You can say that again... But hey, at least I got the most points... Ugh, wait a moment... that doesn't feel good...
神里绫华:都怪托马放了很多奇怪的东西,让汤底的味道变得很古怪。
Kamisato Ayaka:I'm afraid it's your own fault for adding all those strange ingredients Thoma. The soup flavor wasn't quite the same afterwards...
神里绫华:就算是旅行者放的正常食材,我尝起来都怪怪的,好几次都没猜对。
Kamisato Ayaka:Even with Traveler's normal ingredients, I still couldn't guess any of them correctly.
派蒙:但是绫华也在火锅里放了小蛋糕呢…还被旅行者吃掉了。
Paimon:But weren't you the one who added those little cakes Ayaka? Hehe, I think Traveler ended up eating one.
派蒙:火锅煮蛋糕…唔…想象一下那种口感…
Paimon:Boiling cakes in hot pot... bleurgh... think of the texture...
神里绫华:抱、抱歉…我还以为会很好吃的…
Kamisato Ayaka:I must apologize... To be perfectly honest, I thought the cakes would be a tasty addition.
托马:不行了,我得先休息一下…
Thoma:Uh oh, I'm definitely not okay... Ugh, I need to lie down.
又过了一段时间…
Some time passes...
托马:呼…有一种活过来了的感觉。
Thoma:Whew... I feel like a new man.
派蒙:其实托马…不用那么拼命也没关系的。只要故意猜错几个,就可以把球传给绫华或者旅行者了。
Paimon:Uh, you know, Thoma... all you had to do was guess wrong on purpose and it would've been someone else's turn. Talk about being competitive...
托马:哈哈,其实我总觉得最近运气不太好,需要火锅之神的庇佑来转转运。
Thoma:Haha, guess I've been feeling unlucky recently and wanted the God of Hot Pot's blessing.
托马:不知不觉就有点用力过猛了。不过也没关系,就当做是一种修行吧…
Thoma:Perhaps I did get a little carried away... Still, I couldn't be beaten at my own game first time around!
托马:能感觉到,经过这一番折腾,我的坏运气已经用光了!
Thoma:I think my luck has already taken a turn for the better — I can sense it!
托马:我宣布,今天的火锅游戏到此结束,胜利者就是我!
Thoma:So without further ado, I hereby declare that the winner of today's hot pot challenge is... me!
派蒙:哦————
Paimon:Oh brother...
托马:呼…游戏结束了,工作也告一段落,接下来是不是就到了休假的时间了?
Thoma:Ahh... good effort team, another important job taken care of. Next on the agenda: some well-earned rest and relaxation.
神里绫华:嗯,如果天领奉行那边真如托马所说在忙于筹备什么,那就这么办好了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Yes, if the Tenryou Commission truly is as busy with preparations as Thoma claims, then some rest would be a welcome change of pace.
神里绫华:能有些喘息时间的话,我也有一些想做的事情…
Kamisato Ayaka:And with the extra time, there are some other matters I wish to attend to...
托马:那就各自休整一段时间吧。几天之后,我们再来木漏茶室集合,商量接下来的对策。
Thoma:Let's all take some much-needed time off. After a few days' rest, we'll reconvene at the Komore Teahouse and discuss our next operation.
托马:这可是罕见的假期哦,一定要好好利用起来。
Thoma:Downtime is hard to come by these days, so be sure to make the most of it!
托马:我也要收拾收拾,去准备下一次「火锅游戏」的食材了。
Thoma:I'll tidy things up here and start thinking about our ingredients for our next round, hehe.
派蒙:这个游戏还有后续吗!
Paimon:There's gonna be a sequel!?
托马:一次怎么够!哈哈,那大家,回头再见啦。
Thoma:Sure, why not! We should play again now that everyone knows the rules. I'll see you all later!
派蒙:嗯,下次再见!
Paimon:Bye, Thoma!
派蒙:旅行者,看来暂时不需要再来木漏茶室了,我们去其他地方看看吧。
Paimon:Hmm, seems we won't need to be visiting the Komore Teahouse for a while. Why don't we go explore some other places!
离开木漏茶室 Leave Komore Teahouse
最后更新于