异乡人的忏悔录 Confessions of an Outlander

顺利抵达稻妻的离岛,并与接头人托马相遇。不过异乡人似乎在离岛并不怎么受欢迎… You arrive at Ritou in Inazuma smoothly and meet up with your contact, Thoma. But it seems that outlanders are far from welcome here...

随托马一起,前往监察站登记 Go register at the border checkpoint with Thoma

荫山:你好,几位请告知身份和登岛目的,哦托马先生就不必了。

Kageyama:Hello, please state your name, identity, and the purpose of your visit. Oh, except you, Thoma.

荫山:你们是…完全陌生的面孔呢。

Kageyama:You must be... new here.

派蒙:唔…

Paimon:Heh...

荫山:怎么了?麻烦告知一下二位的详细情报,以及是否有随行货物…

Kageyama:Excuse me? Please provide the information requested, and also declare any goods you are carrying with you.

【选项1】

旅行者:我们来做…酒和矿石生意。

Traveler: We are here to... trade wine. And ore.

荫山:是吗?目前只有「万国商会」的商人获准进行此类进出口生意,二位有来自商会的经商许可吗?

Kageyama:Currently, only members of the International Trade Association are authorized to engage in the import and export of goods. Do you have your trader's permits?

【选项2】

旅行者:我们是来找哥哥/妹妹的。

Traveler: We are here to find my brother/sister.

荫山:哦?如果没有符合规则的理由,原则上我们是不会因为这类人情世故而通融的…

Kageyama:Oh? Well, I'm sorry. We cannot approve entry for purely personal reasons. So, unless you have a valid reason for visiting in accordance with the rules...

派蒙:啊,我、我们…

Paimon:Um... uh... w—we—uh...

荫山:抱歉,还是请二位…

Kageyama:My apologies, but I'll have to ask you to—

托马:这是两位的登岛手续文件,请你过目下。

Thoma:Here are their entry papers, for your kind perusal.

派蒙:喂!早点拿出来啊!

Paimon:What!? Ugh, take your time! No rush or anything!

托马:哈哈,只是稍微想看看你们打算如何应对,抱歉抱歉。

Thoma:Haha, I just wanted to see what you'd say... sorry about that.

荫山:…嗯嗯,原来是这样,文件没什么问题,欢迎来到离岛。

Kageyama:...I see, okay. Your papers are all in order. Welcome to Ritou.

派蒙:呼…

Paimon:Pheeeew...

派蒙:那接下来我们去哪里?

Paimon:So, where do we go next?

托马:「远国监司」。

Thoma:The Outlander Affairs Agency.

托马:这里只是查验登岛许可,想要在离岛停留的话,还要到远国监司办理驻留手续。

Thoma:They only check entry permits here. If you want to remain on Ritou, there's a process you have to go through with them.

派蒙:唔…果然好严格。

Paimon:Sheesh, so it is super strict, just like everyone says.

托马:毕竟在稻妻,外国人都会被叫做「异人」。

Thoma:Well, let's not forget that to everyday folk in Inazuma, people from everywhere else are referred to as "outsiders."

托马:从字面上也能看得出,在锁国令的封锁下,外国人可没有那么受欢迎。

Thoma:As the word suggests, outlanders aren't very welcome in Inazuma with the Sakoku Decree in force.

托马:就算在设有「异人居留地」的离岛也是如此。

Thoma:Not even on Ritou, where they've established an Outsider Settlement.

【选项1】

旅行者:不受欢迎也没办法…

Traveler: Welcome or not, we don't have a choice.

【选项2】

旅行者:旅途还是要前进的。

Traveler: My journey must go on.

托马:呵呵,我喜欢你的觉悟,我们肯定会很合得来。

Thoma:Hehe, I like how you think. I've got a feeling we're going to get along very well.

托马:走吧,到远国监司去。

Thoma:Now. Let's head over to the Outlander Affairs Agency.

托马:这些规矩,大都是由离岛一直以来的管理者——「勘定奉行」所制定的。

Thoma:Most of the current rules were put in place by the administration of Ritou — the Kanjou Commission.

派蒙:「勘定奉行」?

Paimon:The Kanjou Commission?

托马:稻妻三奉行之一,主要负责赚取和管理国家的财富。欸?你们居然没听说过么?

Thoma:Yes, one branch of the Tri-Commission of Inazuma. Responsible for growing and managing the nation's wealth. Um... you really haven't heard of it before?

随托马一起,前往远国监司办理手续 Go process your application at the Outlander Affairs Agency with Thoma

百合华:登岛手续都办过了吧?是要驻留手续吗?两位?

Yurika:You've completed the entry procedures, yes? And now you want to apply for residency? Both of you?

派蒙:两位!

Paimon:Yes, please!

百合华:好的,请缴纳一下手续费,两百万摩拉。

Yurika:Okay. The processing fee will be two million Mora.

派蒙:两百万!办个手续就要两百万吗!

Paimon:T—Two million! For a processing fee? Are you serious!?

百合华:嗯,一个人一百万,所以是两百万,放心我没有算错。

Yurika:That's right, one million per applicant, which makes two million total. Don't worry, you can trust my math.

派蒙:不是算不算错的问题…唔…

Paimon:Paimon wasn't so much questioning your math as... Ugh...

托马:哈哈哈…小姐,这两位是我的朋友,你看看,我是不是还算挺面熟的。

Thoma:Hahaha... Ma'am, these two here are good friends of mine. I think you'll find I'm one face you recognize.

百合华:是你啊,托马先生。那看在您的面子上,四十万摩拉好了。

Yurika:Ah, Mr. Thoma, it's you. By way of courtesy, allow me to reduce it to 400,000 Mora total.

【选项1】

旅行者:那也有些贵…

Traveler: That's still quite expensive...

【选项2】

旅行者:忽然便宜了好多!

Traveler: That is a major discount...

托马:真是太谢谢你了,百合华小姐。

Thoma:Thank you ever so much, Miss Yurika.

托马:但依我看,手续费的事…六百摩拉就差不多了,我替他们出,外加请你一顿饭,如何?

Thoma:But as this is just a processing fee... I think 600 Mora should cover it if I'm paying on their behalf? I'll treat you to dinner, too. How does that sound?

派蒙:还有这样砍价的吗!不管怎么说也太…

Paimon:That's not how you haggle! By all means, bargain the price down, but—

百合华:好吧,那就依托马先生的。我来登记一下。

Yurika:Alright then. As you wish, Mr. Thoma. I will make a record.

托马:嘿嘿,多谢照顾。

Thoma:Hee-hee, much obliged.

经过托马一番交涉,百合华终于帮你们办理了驻留手续。这下,你们才放心地离开了远国监司

After some negotiation on Thoma's part, Yurika helps you through the residency procedures. Relieved, you depart from the Outlander Affairs Agency.

派蒙:欸欸!两百万可以砍价砍到六百,稻妻人的金钱观念是不是有什么问题!

Paimon:What!? She went from two million down to 600? There's something seriously wrong with people's sense of finance around here!

【选项1】

旅行者:其中有什么隐情么?

Traveler: I think it's about more than the Mora.

【选项2】

旅行者:金钱观糟糕到让我想起一位熟人…

Traveler: Reminds me of someone else's strange relationship with Mora...

托马:呵呵,没什么好大惊小怪的,「手续费」本身就是一种私立名目而已。

Thoma:Hehe, it's not as mind-boggling as you think. "Processing fee" is just a figure of speech.

托马:对远国监司的监察来说,不论给多少手续费,都会直接落入他们口袋,只是赚多赚少的问题。

Thoma:The way some here at the agency see it, the fees are easy money, so it becomes a question of how much they can make.

托马:万一遇上哪个不幸滞留于此的外国富商,又为人老实逆来顺受的话…

Thoma:So when the day comes that some poor merchant from overseas with more money than sense gets stuck here and needs to apply for residency...

派蒙:就可以敲他好大一笔!

Paimon:Then they'll milk them for all they're worth!

托马:是的,这时候有个本地朋友的重要性,就体现出来了。

Thoma:Exactly. It's at times like this that having a local friend really comes in handy.

【选项1】

旅行者:纯粹是在欺负外国人…

Traveler: That's blatant oppression against outlanders...

【选项2】

旅行者:难道没有人反抗吗?

Traveler: Doesn't anyone push back?

托马:嗯,可毕竟身在异乡为异客,在如今稻妻锁国的现状下,确实没有什么好办法。

Thoma:Yes, but when you're an outlander in Inazuma, far from home, in this closed-nation era, there's very little that can be done about it.

托马:那些外国商人最多能做到的,便只有「抱团取暖」了。

Thoma:The most that overseas merchants can do to look after themselves is stick together.

托马:这也就是离岛上「万国商会」的由来。

Thoma:That's how the International Trade Association came about.

派蒙:是外国人自己建立的商会吗?

Paimon:So it's a trade association built by and for outlanders?

托马:没错,商会除了盈利,也兼顾调节、组织、协助在稻妻的外国人生存。

Thoma:Yep, and as well as advancing commercial interests, the association provides help, support, and structure for outlanders trying to survive on Ritou.

托马:可谓是同时在钻研商道与生存之道的商会。

Thoma:Essentially, it's an association devoted to both commercial excellence and survival skills.

【选项1】

旅行者:既然如此…

Traveler: So how would an outlander ever get to meet...

【选项2】

旅行者:面见雷电将军的机会…

Traveler: The Raiden Shogun feels further away than ever...

派蒙:是啊,感觉外国人在稻妻,只是生存就已经很难了…

Paimon:sigh Sounds like just stayin' alive is an achievement when you're an outlander in Inazuma...

托马:这就是你们此行的目的吗,原来如此,以你们的身份来说,确实算是个「宏伟」的目标。

Thoma:I see... so this is the real purpose of your trip. Yes, given that you are outlanders, it's certainly a lofty aspiration.

托马:毕竟雷电将军,可是最为殊胜尊贵的存在,是众生只能仰视的神明。

Thoma:After all, the Raiden Shogun is the most exalted and revered one in all of Inazuma. She is a deity who reigns on high, while all other life gazes up in awe.

【选项1】

旅行者:即便如此…

Traveler: That may well be...

【选项2】

旅行者:也要想办法!

Traveler: I still have to find a way!

托马:……

Thoma:...

托马:我本来想说,这世上的相遇从来都是捉摸不定的,说不定你会在某个酒足饭饱的下午偶遇雷电将军呢…

Thoma:I was going to say, nothing is set in stone when it comes to who you will encounter in this world. Who's to say you won't happen to run into the Raiden Shogun one day after lunch...

派蒙:唔…你说的这种事情,概率究竟有多低呀…

Paimon:Uh-huh... And is that likely...?

托马:好吧,我可以直白地告诉你,我有办法将你引荐给雷电将军。

Thoma:Okay, I'll give it to you straight. I know of a way to introduce you to the Raiden Shogun.

派蒙:真的吗!离岛的地头蛇居然还有这种门路!

Paimon:Really!? Wow, the Ritou fixer is better connected than we thought!

托马:唔…呵呵,动员一切资源的话总会有办法的。但在此之前…

Thoma:Ahem, hehe — I mean, it will take all the resources I have at my disposal, but it can be done. However, before we get there...

托马:门路也是一种很贵的买卖,你明白的吧?

Thoma:Connections come at a high price, you understand?

派蒙:你也要来这套!

Paimon:Ugh, not you too!

托马:哈哈哈,我说的买卖,可并不是要你们付摩拉的意思。

Thoma:Hahaha! No, no... In this instance, when I say price, I'm not talking about Mora.

托马:应该说,没有人要付出什么代价。只是…如果你想要得偿所愿,就要先帮忙解决一些他人的麻烦。

Thoma:In fact, there's no real cost, as such. It's just that... if this is something you really want, you'll have to agree to help other people solve some of their problems first.

托马:找到能让所有人都开心的方式,这就是我的处事原则。

Thoma:I like to do things in a way that keeps everybody happy. It's my own personal rule for dealing with situations like this.

派蒙:说得好听,我懂了,你是想做赚人情的中间商!

Paimon:Sounds very reasonable to Paimon! You're the man in the middle, so you have to trade favors to keep everyone indebted to you.

【选项1】

旅行者:怪不得能成为地头蛇。

Traveler: The fixer works in mysterious ways...

【选项2】

旅行者:说吧,该做任务了对吧?

Traveler: So, what's the job?

托马:欸…我怎么觉得我好像突然变成你们眼里的反派人物了。算了,不管了。

Thoma:Heh... Why do I get the feeling you're making me out to be some sort of crook... Uh, never mind.

托马:情况是这样,正如我之前所说,万国商会的会员一直处在生存的困境之中。

Thoma:Here's the situation. As I touched upon earlier, the members of the International Trade Association are constantly struggling to survive.

托马:最近有些情况似乎愈演愈烈了,你们去看看能够派上什么用场好了。

Thoma:Recently, things seem to have gotten more difficult than ever for them. So just go and check things out, see if there's any way you can help.

托马:商会会长名叫久利须,是我的好朋友。我就先在这里等你们了。

Thoma:The head of the association is called Kurisu, and he's a good friend of mine. Go talk to him, I'll wait for you here.

前往万国商会,了解商会成员的处境 Go to the International Trade Association and understand its members' situation

久利须:哦?朋友,你是来寻求万国商会的庇护么。莫非远国监司那边让你大出血了?

Kurisu:Oh? Hello there, you must be seeking refuge with the International Trade Association. The Outlander Affairs Agency took you for all you're worth, I suppose.

【选项1】

旅行者:差一点点…

Traveler: Very nearly...

【选项2】

旅行者:还好有朋友在。

Traveler: Luckily, we had a friend with us.

久利须:那就好那就好,唉…可别一上来就把本钱全丢了。

Kurisu:Ah, good, that's a relief. sigh ...You need to be careful, or you'll find yourself losing your savings all at once.

派蒙:最近商会有什么难处吗?

Paimon:We heard the association has been having some difficulties lately. Is that true?

久利须:难处…左右为难,处处碰壁,早已经是习惯了。

Kurisu:Yes... left, right, and center. Obstacles at every turn. But that's nothing new for us.

派蒙:锁国令,真的让从国外来的大家很难办呢。

Paimon:The Sakoku Decree certainly makes things difficult for anyone who wants to come here from overseas.

久利须:问题的根源倒不是锁国令,即便限制活动范围,原本日子也可以过得很好。

Kurisu:But it's not the root cause of our woes. The Sakoku Decree might restrict our scope of activity, but in and of itself it doesn't stop us from being able to enjoy a comfortable existence.

久利须:真正压榨我们这些外国商人的,是…

Kurisu:No, what's really squeezing us outlander merchants dry is...

久利须:…是勘定奉行那些唯利是图的家伙。

Kurisu:...those Mora-grubbers from the Kanjou Commission.

派蒙:唔,就是三奉行中管理离岛的那个奉行吧,我记得呢。

Paimon:Oh, of the three Commissions, that's the one that oversees everything on Ritou, isn't it?

久利须:没错,高额的税收,不合常理的条条框框,这些还都不算最糟糕的事…

Kurisu:That's right. They impose astronomical tax rates, unbelievable regulations, and that's not the worst of it...

久利须:最糟的是这段时间,新的税收法令刚刚发布,需要上缴的税金形式居然从摩拉变成了一种叫做「晶化骨髓」的货物。

Kurisu:They just issued a new Tax Decree recently that, for some reason, completely changes the way we pay our taxes. It used to be Mora, but now it's something called Crystal Marrow.

派蒙:「晶化骨髓」是…?

Paimon:Crystal Marrow...? What's that?

久利须:在法令颁布之前,商会里的大多数商人也都没听说过这种货物。

Kurisu:Something that most of us in the association had never heard of before either, until the new decree came along.

久利须:直到一位来自璃月的老商人辨别出,这是他年轻时候曾经往至冬国运输过的材料。

Kurisu:Eventually, one of the older Liyue merchants recalled that he once shipped a batch of it to Snezhnaya in his youth.

久利须:尽管很不情愿,大家还是去各处搜罗了「晶化骨髓」,然后当做税金上缴了。

Kurisu:So in order to pay our taxes, we began an arduous search for this Crystal Marrow.

久利须:但后来发现,这也不过是饮鸩止渴而已,随着上缴税金的需求量越来越大,外部「晶化骨髓」的价格也在不断上升…

Kurisu:But then we found we'd only managed to create a bigger problem for ourselves. The rising demand for Crystal Marrow drove the price higher and higher...

久利须:直到后来,只剩下一位商人那里才有存货,其他地方都买不到了…

Kurisu:Now, there's only one vendor who even has it in stock. We can't get hold of it anywhere else...

派蒙:唔…一般来说这种情况,叫做垄断,对吧?

Paimon:Uh... isn't that what they call a monopoly?

久利须:你很懂嘛。于是那个商人就不断抬高价格,但碍于法令的压力,我们又不得不去买…

Kurisu:Exactly. So this vendor keeps pushing the price up, and we have no choice but to buy from them because the Tax Decree forces us to...

久利须:一再恶性循环的结果,就是税金已经快要超过我们的利润了…这样下去的话…

Kurisu:It's a vicious cycle, the consequence of which is that our taxes will soon exceed our profits... and once that happens...

【选项1】

旅行者:欺人太甚。

Traveler: This is absurd treatment.

【选项2】

旅行者:和勘定奉行的人商量的话…

Traveler: Can't you discuss the situation with the Kanjou Commission?

久利须:我们也有试过和勘定奉行沟通法令的事…

Kurisu:We've tried communicating with the commission directly...

久利须:可这片充斥着雷鸣之声的国土上,又有谁还能听得到我们这些绝境中的商人的呼声呢…

Kurisu:But this is a nation where the cries of a few struggling merchants will never be heard over the ever-present roar of thunder...

久利须:唉…枫丹,枫丹啊,我的故乡…我好想念你啊…

Kurisu:sigh Fontaine, my dear homeland... I miss you an awful lot at the moment...

派蒙:居然有这样的事,根本不给人活路嘛。

Paimon:Sounds awful, they're really bleeding them dry.

派蒙:旅行者,你怎么看?

Paimon:Traveler, what do you think we should do?

【选项1】

旅行者:再试试尽全力说服勘定奉行?

Traveler: Try our best to negotiate with the Kanjou Commission?

派蒙:可会长他们试过了吧,而且我们其实也是外乡人…

Paimon:But Kurisu's the head of the association and even he hasn't had any luck. Not to mention, we're outlanders too...

久利须:嗯,甚至可能…我们现在的处境就是他们的目的。

Kurisu:Right, and besides... I think this may well be the fate they've ordained for us.

派蒙:所以从另一个角度看的话,解决问题的可能性还有…

Paimon:Okay, well we could try tackling the problem by going to the other party involved...

【选项2】

旅行者:我觉得那个商人应该有蹊跷。

Traveler: The vendor does sounds like a fishy character.

久利须:那个商人吗…

Kurisu:sigh That vendor...

久利须:其实我以前和他有过来往,不过后来他和我们断绝了联系。他的货源也不知道究竟是从哪里来的…

Kurisu:I've actually done business with him in the past, but after a point, he stopped contacting us. I have no idea where he sources the stuff...

派蒙:唔…这么看确实很不合理,要怎么找到他呢?我们去试试看能不能套出什么情报吧。

Paimon:Hmm... Well, it definitely sounds like he's being unfair. How do we find him? We could go talk to him and see if he lets anything slip.

久利须:哦~!这可是个好主意,你们作为商会之外的人,又是新上岛的外国人,他应该会放松些警惕。

Kurisu:Hey, that's a pretty good idea! Since you're not affiliated with the association and you're new to Ritou, he may just let his guard down.

久利须:我记得要找他的话,就到居民区海边的树下看看吧,那是平时我们和他接头的地点。

Kurisu:If I remember correctly, our usual meeting point with him is under a tree by the coast in the residential district. See if you can find him there.

派蒙:知道了,交给我们吧!

Paimon:Got it! We're on the case!

寻找贩卖晶化骨髓的商人 Find the merchant selling Crystal Marrow

韦尔纳:嗯?没见过的面孔,新来的吗?

Werner:Hm? I don't think I recognize you, are you new arrivals?

【选项2】

旅行者:我是离岛的地头蛇,连我都不认识?

Traveler: You don't recognize me? But I'm the fixer 'round these parts!

韦尔纳:哈哈,笑话,哪儿有自己叫自己是地头蛇的,想糊弄我还早了八百年呢。

Werner:Haha, very funny. Real "Fixers" don't need to refer to themselves that way. I wasn't born yesterday, you know.

【选项1】

旅行者:没错,最近刚刚登岛的。

Traveler: Yes, we just arrived.

韦尔纳:所以说,找我是想做什么?

Werner:So. What do you need with me?

旅行者:关于你的货源…

Traveler:Where do you source your goods?

韦尔纳:去去去,懂不懂规矩?把货源的路子都告诉你了,我的买卖还做不做了。

Werner:The sheer nerve! You don't go around asking questions like that! If I gave you my sources, I might as well hand you the whole darn business!

韦尔纳:商业机密,商业机密懂不懂?

Werner:Trade secret, got it? You know what "trade" and "secret" mean, right? Tsk.

派蒙:这人态度好差…

Paimon:This guy's got a bad attitude...

旅行者:价格的事…能不能便宜点?

Traveler:Can you... reduce your prices?

韦尔纳:你买不买就问价格?哦~我知道了,是不是久利须那帮人叫你来说情的?

Werner:Hah! Are you even buying!? ...Ohh, I see what's going on here. Kurisu and his associates sent you here to try and plead their case, didn't they?

韦尔纳:呵,这可由不得他们,价钱我分文不少。

Werner:Heh, they're wasting their time. The price is non-negotiable, not by a single Mora.

派蒙:怎么这样!

Paimon:Hey, what's your problem!?

韦尔纳:走吧走吧,跟久利须他们说,能从我这儿买到货就该好好感谢我了,没有我他们连差都交不了。

Werner:Get out of here, go on. Tell them they're lucky to be buying from me in the first place, and they ought to be more grateful. If it weren't for me, they'd be in seriously hot water.

派蒙:怎么办,和他根本讲不通…

Paimon:What are we gonna do? There's no talking to this guy...

【选项1】

旅行者:只有拜托真正的地头蛇…

Traveler: Time to get the real fixer on the case...

【选项2】

旅行者:去找托马问问情报吧…

Traveler: Let's go talk to Thoma.

派蒙:嗯,也是,我们再去找他一次吧。

Paimon:Good idea. Let's check back in with him.

向托马寻求情报上的帮助 Ask Thoma for intel support

托马:嗯?这么快就回来了,事情解决得怎么样了?

Thoma:Hm? That was quick... You resolved it already?

派蒙:唔,有点小困难…

Paimon:Um, actually we're having a little trouble...

旅行者:叫我们办事,你也总要表现下吧?

Traveler:You're going to have to help us help you.

托马:哦?但说无妨,我可以提供力所能及的帮助。

Thoma:Oh? Well, by all means, tell me what you need. I'll help as much as I can.

托马:让你们一来就在人生地不熟的地方解决问题,确实有点苛刻了。

Thoma:Getting you to go fixing things when you've only just arrived is quite a demand.

旅行者:关于韦尔纳的情报…

Traveler:What do you know about Werner?

托马:那个家伙啊,我有了解过。

Thoma:Oh, that guy? I'm familiar.

托马:之前是个在沙滩上捡贝壳谋生的可怜家伙,但最近不知怎么似乎突然发迹。

Thoma:He used to be a bit of a sorry sight, selling shells that he'd collect on the beach just to get by. But he seems to have suddenly shot up in the world recently.

托马:或许是离开万国商会之后,找到什么靠山了吧?

Thoma:I can only assume he must have found himself a patron after leaving the International Trade Association.

派蒙:欸?他以前也是万国商会的会员吗?也就是说他其实也是外国人咯?

Paimon:Huh? You're saying he used to be a member of the International Trade Association? So he's an outlander, too?

托马:你注意过他头发和眼睛的颜色么?

Thoma:Yes... couldn't you tell when you spoke to him?

【选项1】

旅行者:是蒙德人吧。

Traveler: Seemed like a Mondstadter to me.

【选项2】

旅行者:反正不是本地人。

Traveler: At least, I didn't get the impression he was a local.

托马:没错,韦尔纳出生在蒙德,后来在璃月和稻妻之间经商,做海运生意。

Thoma:That's right, Werner was born in Mondstadt, then went into the shipping business, trading between Liyue and Inazuma.

托马:锁国之后,他便成为了滞留离岛的异乡人之一。

Thoma:When Inazuma closed to the outside world, he was one of a group of outlanders that ended up stranded on Ritou.

派蒙:原来是这样…

Paimon:Huh, what a bummer...

托马:原本万国商会待他不薄,但后来受到各种法令的影响,商会成员人人自身难保…

Thoma:The International Trade Association was initially very generous to him, but over time, with decree after decree, the association members found it increasingly difficult to make ends meet...

派蒙:所以他退出了商会,做了那个忘恩负义的人。

Paimon:So, he left the association and turned his back on them!

托马:哈哈,倒也不必说得这么绝对,我相信不会有完全不念旧情的人,也不会有永远都冷漠和残酷的人。

Thoma:Haha, I'm sure it's more nuanced than that. I believe even the most ungrateful and cold-hearted of people still have some amount of gratitude and warmth left in them somewhere.

【选项1】

旅行者:我明白了。

Traveler: Got it.

【选项2】

旅行者:我再去找他一次。

Traveler: I'll go back and talk to him again.

派蒙:欸?这样就够了吗?

Paimon:Really? Is that all you need to know?

托马:嗯,看来你找到那个真正的「切入点」了。

Thoma:Well then, it sounds like you may have found a way in with him.

再次与商人韦尔纳交涉 Negotiate with Werner again

韦尔纳:你们又来干嘛?我虽然闲得很,但也不准备把时间浪费在你们身上。

Werner:What are you doing back here? Just 'cause I got plenty of time on my hands doesn't mean I want to waste any of it talking to you.

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯,闲或许也是一种「自由」吧。

Traveler: Time on your hands... Some would call that a form of freedom.

【选项2】

旅行者:是「风」指引我回来找你的。

Traveler: It was the wind that led me back here to you.

韦尔纳:啊?你在说些什么…

Werner:Huh? Where's this coming from...

【选项1】

旅行者:这样的日子,适合来杯蒲公英酒啊。

Traveler:A Dandelion Wine would sure be nice on a day like this...

【选项2】

旅行者:有吟游诗人来一段小曲就更好了。

Traveler:A bard's serenade would be perfect right now...

向韦尔纳展示来自蒙德的物品 Show Werner the goods from Mondstadt

韦尔纳:蒙德…你在说蒙德?

Werner:...Mondstadt... You're talking about... Mondstadt?

继续与韦尔纳交涉 Continue negotiating with Werner

韦尔纳:这是!你居然带在身上,我已经记不清上次见到这东西是什么时候了…

Werner:Goodness, I can sense it now. So familiar, but I can't remember the last time I was there...

韦尔纳:令人怀念…蒙德城的气息…

Werner:Ah, the scent of Mondstadt... Oh, how it takes me back...

【选项1】

旅行者:愿风神护佑你。

Traveler: May the Anemo Archon protect you.

【选项2】

旅行者:听凭风引。

Traveler: Let the Wind lead.

韦尔纳:故乡,唉,好想回去啊…自由自在的城邦…

Werner:sigh My hometown... The home of freedom...! How I long to go back and visit...

派蒙:有效果了欸…

Paimon:Ooh, it's working...

韦尔纳:啊,咳咳…你们打得这是什么感情牌,我差点上了你们的当。

Werner:Ah... Oh — ahem! So, trying to play my heartstrings like a lyre are you? I know what you're up to.

旅行者:闭上眼睛…

Traveler:Close your eyes...

韦尔纳:嗯?这是又想做什么?

Werner:Huh? What is this, what are you up to now?

派蒙:让你闭上就闭上啦。

Paimon:Just close your eyes already!

旅行者:仔细听,是不是有些熟悉…

Traveler:Listen closely... doesn't it sound familiar...?

韦尔纳:你是说…海浪的声音?

Werner:You mean... the sound of the ocean?

【选项1】

旅行者:中原杂碎,好吃不贵!

Traveler: Cheap 'n' tasty chop suey!

【选项2】

旅行者:新鲜的烤吃虎鱼嘞!

Traveler: Grilled Tiger Fish, get it while it's hot!

韦尔纳:啊!璃月港!我的眼前,这海浪声,这吆喝声,璃月港的样子浮现了!

Werner:gasp Liyue Harbor! I can see it so clearly! Oh, and the sound of the waves, the calls of the merchants...

【选项1】

旅行者:愿薪火相传…

Traveler: May the flames of virtue spread to all...

【选项2】

旅行者:美德不灭…

Traveler: ...and never be extinguished!

韦尔纳:是霄灯!是海灯节!我好像看到霄灯升起来了!

Werner:Xiao Lanterns! Haha, I'm right there, at the Lantern Rite! Oh... look at them, floating up into the sky!

派蒙:噗,该说是想象力丰富呢,还是太怀念璃月港了呢…

Paimon:This guy has a really active imagination... either that or he really does miss Liyue Harbor...

向韦尔纳展示来自璃月的物品 Show Werner the goods from Liyue

韦尔纳:唉…璃月啊璃月…

Werner:sigh Liyue, Liyue...

继续与韦尔纳交涉 Continue negotiating with Werner

韦尔纳:这不是…够了够了…别再让我回忆了,我的内心已经…

Werner:Wait... Stop, that's enough... Don't make me relive it any more, my poor heart can't take it...

【选项1】

旅行者:有很多和你同病相怜的人。

Traveler: A lot of people out there sympathize with the position you're in.

【选项2】

旅行者:他们甚至还帮助过你。

Traveler: A lot of people have supported you in the past.

韦尔纳:你是说,万国商会的那些人吗,的确…和我一样都是些背井离乡的人。

Werner:You mean... the folks from the International Trade Association... And I suppose they are far from home, just like me.

韦尔纳:我在晚上时常会偷偷来海边,听听浪的声音,就当做是从家乡传来的声音了。

Werner:Often, I'll sneak down to the shore at night and listen to the sound of the waves... I like to imagine it's the voice of my hometown, carried across the ocean.

韦尔纳:而这种时候,我不止一次地偶遇过商会的那些人,但我只能遮起脸来偷偷离开…

Werner:I've run into folks from the association more than a few times doing just that, but I always hide my face and slip away...

韦尔纳:唉,我又何尝不想和他们开怀聊一场,排解这长久以来的苦闷呢?

Werner:sigh Don't you think I've wanted to talk things through with them, and free myself from this anguish?

派蒙:那你又是为何…

Paimon:Um... well, no one's stopping you, so...

韦尔纳:他们太坚强了,一群原本无依无靠的人团结在一起,想办法生存…可我、我不敢…

Werner:They're so resilient. None of them had anyone else to rely on, so they rallied together, committed to finding a way to survive... But I couldn't do it, I'm not strong enough...

韦尔纳:给我一点点承诺、一点点好处,我就…我就愿意为了那些家伙做任何事,我丢尽了我家乡的脸面…

Werner:So... I caved... Those people, they'd make the smallest of promises, offer the most measly benefits, and I'd do whatever they asked of me... and make Mondstadters look like the worst people in the world...

旅行者:你说的「那些家伙」是?

Traveler:Who are "those people"?

韦尔纳:好吧,我愿意说,我也受够这种内心的折磨了。

Werner:...Alright, I'll tell you the whole story. It's eating me up inside and I can't take it anymore.

派蒙:要开口了嘛?

Paimon:You're ready to talk now?

【选项1】

旅行者:万国商会会保护你。

Traveler: The International Trade Association will protect you.

【选项2】

旅行者:去和商会的朋友们喝喝酒吧。

Traveler: Come get a drink with your friends from the association.

韦尔纳:可是我背叛了他们,实在没有脸面…

Werner:But I betrayed them... I can't show my face there...

派蒙:你果然胆子很小啊,做错了事就好好赎罪呀!

Paimon:Ugh, c'mon you scaredy-cat! Look, you messed up, but now it's time to make things right!

派蒙:所以快说吧,究竟是怎么回事?

Paimon:So, come on, get it off your chest. What's the deal here?

韦尔纳:是负责收税的足轻,庆次郎他们搞的鬼。

Werner:It's a scheme by the tax-collection ashigaru. Keijirou and his companions.

韦尔纳:他们告知商人们的税率,本身就是抬高过后的,而多出来的那部分替代税金的「晶化骨髓」,就囤积起来。

Werner:They start by overtaxing the merchants, then take the extra Crystal Marrow they receive and stockpile it.

韦尔纳:等到商人们无处搜罗,再叫我去高价卖回给那些商人。

Werner:Once the merchants run out of places to buy Crystal Marrow, they get me to sell that extra stock back to the merchants at an extortionate price, with the proceeds going to the tax-collection ashigaru.

派蒙:真是…好阴险的手段呀,无本万利嘛。

Paimon:It's just... it's plain evil, gouging them like this.

韦尔纳:虽然我做了他们的傀儡,但其实分给我的部分完全是九牛一毛,能够勉强维持生活的程度而已。

Werner:I'm their puppet, yes... but my cut is a tiny fraction of what we take in total. It's barely enough for me to live on.

旅行者:我们还需要证据。

Traveler:We need evidence.

韦尔纳:证据…证据…也是,如果没有决定性证据,他是不会承认的。

Werner:Evidence? Hmm... You're right, without conclusive evidence, he will never admit it.

韦尔纳:说起来,每次我卖了货找他交差,他都会在那之后去一个地方,我怀疑很久了…

Werner:Now that I think about it, whenever I report back to him after a sale, he always heads to the same place. It's always made me suspicious...

韦尔纳:前面我刚刚和他搭完线不久,不如我带你们去看看他到底要往哪儿去?

Werner:As it happens, I handed some Mora over to him not long ago. I can show you where he went if you want.

派蒙:那还等什么,我们快去呀。

Paimon:Really? Well, then there's no time to lose! Let's go.

寻找足轻庆次郎的踪迹 Find Keijirou's tracks

韦尔纳:是他,庆次郎!

Werner:Keijirou! It's him!

派蒙:我们跟上!

Paimon:After him!

在不被发现的情况下,跟随庆次郎 Follow Keijirou without being noticed

与韦尔纳分析情况 Analyze the situation with Werner

韦尔纳:他来这种地方做什么…

Werner:What could he be doing at a place like this...

派蒙:刚才那是他埋了什么东西在那边么?我们去看看吧?

Paimon:It looked like he buried something over there, didn't it? Why don't we take a look?

找寻庆次郎作恶的证据 Find evidence of Keijirou's wrongdoing

与韦尔纳讨论后续计划 Discuss follow-up plans with Werner

派蒙:唔~这是…账本?

Paimon:Whoa, it's... a ledger...

派蒙:好遗憾呀,我还以为他把摩拉也都藏这里了。

Paimon:Boring... Paimon thought he'd hidden a big pile of Mora here.

【选项1】

旅行者:这才是你的目的吗,派蒙?

Traveler: Ah yes, the real reason Paimon came along.

【选项2】

旅行者:即使找到了也要还给商人们的。

Traveler: Even if we did find Mora, we would give it to the trade association.

派蒙:欸嘿?

Paimon:Ehehe, yeah...

韦尔纳:让我看看吧,这里面是…

Werner:Let me take a look here...

韦尔纳:没错,就是这个,一笔一笔记得清清楚楚,每一笔都是他的罪证。

Werner:Aha, yes. This is what we're looking for. A clear and complete record of every single transaction, each one proof of his guilt.

派蒙:既然拿到证据了,就先去告诉久利须会长这个好消息吧?

Paimon:Great! Well, now we have our hard evidence, let's go tell Kurisu the good news, shall we?

韦尔纳:那、那我就不送你们了,我先回去了。

Werner:Ah, um... I—I'll say goodbye to you here, then.

派蒙:欸?你不和我们一起去吗?

Paimon:Huh? You aren't gonna come with us?

韦尔纳:要见会长的话,我…我还需要一点时间,不好意思。

Werner:I... I need a little more time before I'm ready to face the head of the association. I'm sorry.

派蒙:韦尔纳真是个别别扭扭的人呀。

Paimon:sigh Poor Werner's a pretty awkward guy, huh...

将事情的原貌告知万国商会 Tell the International Trade Association about what really happened

派蒙:怎么好像正好赶上那个庆次郎在收税金?我们快过去吧。

Paimon:Seems we got back just in time — Keijirou looks like he's about to collect more taxes. Quick, let's head over!

久利须:真的没有了,这样下去我们卖货只会亏钱,只能等着饿死了啊…

Kurisu:But we really don't have anything left. If this keeps up, our sales will come in at a loss. There'll be nothing left for us to do but starve...

庆次郎:法令就是法令,规矩就是规矩,该交的货分文不能少,哪儿有这么多借口?

Keijirou:You know the decree. The rules are the rules. No discounts, no exceptions — and no excuses!

旅行者:不守规矩的是你吧,庆次郎!

Traveler:You're the one making a mockery of the rules here, Keijirou!

庆次郎:嗯?你是谁,商会的新人么?

Keijirou:Hmm? And who are you? Another new member of the association?

派蒙:你的账本我们已经拿到啦,还有你私藏货物,转卖赚钱的事,我们就是来公之于众的!

Paimon:It just so happens that we found your little ledger. So now we're here to tell everyone all about how you embezzled Crystal Marrow to sell it right back to the tax payers!

久利须:什么?原来是这样吗?

Kurisu:Huh? Is this true!?

哈里森:我们原来被你算计了!

Harrison:You've been swindling us!

庆次郎:这个…税的事…我…我…

Keijirou:Well, uh... You see... The t—taxes, uh...

久利须:能把账本给我看一下吗?

Kurisu:Let me take a look at the ledger.

久利须认真读完了每一笔记账。

Kurisu reads through each and every item in the ledger.

久利须:这账目和商会之前的每一笔税金都对得上,果然没错。

Kurisu:Well would you look at that... Every payment the association has made is right here in your personal ledger.

久利须:庆次郎先生,想必这也没什么好解释的了,这件事我们该怎么解决…

Kurisu:So, Mr. Keijirou, it seems you have some explaining to do. How shall we settle this, hmm?

庆次郎:哼,别、别真的以为这就抓到我的把柄了,我不过是谋求点小利而已…

Keijirou:Hmph! So you think you can use this against me do you? I—It's quite obvious that I'm merely trying to earn a modest living for myself, like anyone else...!

久利须:我听说奉行武士都很看重声誉和名望,哪怕奉行府的人不会怪罪你,传出去的话…

Kurisu:Word has it that samurai in the commission place great importance on reputation and prestige... Though, I'm sure commission members won't blame you once word gets out...

庆次郎:我听出来了,我听出来了!你是在威胁我!

Keijirou:Huh? Is that a threat? Are you threatening me!?

久利须:没有没有,只是认为像您这样的君子,落下任何污点都实在太可惜了。

Kurisu:No, not at all. I'm simply stating that it would be quite a pity if an illustrious gentleman such as yourself were to have their reputation tarnished.

庆次郎:唉…那…那就当你说的有道理吧,你想怎么处理?

Keijirou:Uhh... W—Well even if what you say is true, what do you suggest we do about it...?

久利须:阁下手上还应该有一批「晶化骨髓」吧?

Kurisu:I believe you still have a quantity of Crystal Marrow in your possession, correct?

久利须:就让那些货来抵掉最近一段时间的税收,给我们这些小商贩一些喘息的时间吧。

Kurisu:Perhaps that Crystal Marrow could be used as compensation for the recent tax hike, and us merchants could finally have some more breathing room.

派蒙:这样就可以了吗…?

Paimon:Is that it?

庆次郎:哼,那些货也算我辛辛苦苦搬运过,还费尽心思藏起来的。好吧好吧,给你们个面子,我就当白送你们了。

Keijirou:Hmph, do you have any idea the hoops I had to jump through to get the Crystal Marrow and keep it hidden!? Ugh, fine! In that case, I'll send it over to you today.

派蒙:真是好厚的脸皮…

Paimon:And not even an ounce of shame for his actions...

哈里森:怎么能就这样算了!我的店铺已经关门好多天了,全靠朋友接济,这些损失就不管了吗!

Harrison:So that's it!? My shop's been closed for weeks now — I've even had to ask my friends to help bail me out! What about my losses!?

久利须:喂,哈里森!这样已经很好了,别再说了…

Kurisu:Come on, Harrison! We've already struck a good deal here...

哈里森:我真是受够你们的欺负了,这件事可没那么容易就算了!

Harrison:I'm sick of being pushed around like this! I won't let him off so easily!

久利须:哈里森!

Kurisu:Harrison!

胜家:谁在这里大喊大叫,是想抗拒法令还是如何?

Katsuie:Hey! What's all this racket? Does someone dare question the decree?

庆次郎:您来了,胜家组头。

Keijirou:Ah, Chief. You've arrived.

胜家:嗯,这里刚才在吵些什么?

Katsuie:What was all the commotion I heard just now?

庆次郎:嗨呀,只是税金上的一点小事,我照顾他们,他们还不领情。

Keijirou:Oh, we were just discussing a minor tax issue. I do my utmost to lend them a helping hand, but they're never grateful.

哈里森:那哪里算照顾!这种中饱私囊的行为,我一定要让慎介大人知道这件事!

Harrison:A helping hand!? The only thing you're doing is stuffing your greedy pockets with our hard-earned wealth. I assure you that Hiiragi Shinsuke will hear of this!

胜家:哦?居然敢直呼勘定奉行大人的名字,哼,外来人果真是一点规矩都没有。

Katsuie:Oh? And you dare to utter the Commissioner's name? You outlanders have no respect for the rules.

胜家:把这些商人都带走,有事到奉行府再谈!

Katsuie:Seize the merchants! We will resolve this dispute back at headquarters!

派蒙:糟了,这样下去的话…

Paimon:Uh-oh, this is going in a bad direction...

托马:唉,各位各位,怎么搞得这么严肃,有事可以一起喝点酒,商量商量,都会过去的嘛。

Thoma:Gentlemen, gentlemen. Come now, is there any need for this? If there's a dispute to resolve, let's get a drink and talk it over.

庆次郎:你又是谁,谁要跟你喝酒?

Keijirou:Who are you supposed to be? And why in my right mind would I join you for a drink?

派蒙:他可是这一带的地头蛇!

Paimon:Ha! You never heard of the fixer!?

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙,一般理性而论…

Traveler: Context, Paimon, context...

【选项2】

旅行者:这个名号在他们面前不管用…

Traveler: That title doesn't have any weight with these people.

托马:这是我的名帖…

Thoma:Here's my card...

胜家:哦?居然是…社奉行的人?

Katsuie:Huh... you're from the Yashiro Commission?

托马:嘘…

Thoma:Shh...

胜家:哼,这里是勘定奉行的地盘,社奉行的权能就算再怎么厉害,也无权插手离岛的事宜。

Katsuie:Hmph, well, this is Kanjou Commission territory. However powerful the Yashiro Commission may be, you have no business meddling in Ritou's affairs.

托马:的确如此,不过还请各位能给我家小姐一个面子…

Thoma:Of course not. Of course not. Still, perhaps you could show the young lady of our clan some courtesy...

说着,托马展示出一把造型精致的折扇…

So saying, Thoma displays an exquisite folding fan...

托马:二位不希望呈给将军的上奏公文中…出现你们的名字吧?

Thoma:You wouldn't want your names showing up in a petition to the shogun, would you?

胜家:那扇子是…白鹭公主?

Katsuie:That fan... the Shirasagi Himegimi.

胜家:…无须劳烦你家小姐,我们也多一事不如少一事,算了。

Katsuie:...I don't need any trouble with her. Okay, let's forget all this. It'll give us one less thing to worry about.

庆次郎:胜家组头,可是…

Keijirou:But Chief...

胜家:走!

Katsuie:Enough! We're leaving.

托马:改天一起吃个饭吧,二位兄弟,我请客,千万别客气。

Thoma:Let's get dinner one day soon, gentlemen. My treat. I insist.

庆次郎与胜家并未理睬托马,转身离去了。

Keijirou and Katsuie ignore Thoma and turn to leave.

托马:唔…不理我吗,又不得不做了败坏好人缘的事啊,唉…

Thoma:Eh, no response, huh... I suppose that bridge is well and truly burned, then.

久利须:真是多谢托马先生,不过…是我们害得你和勘定奉行的人起了冲突…

Kurisu:Thank you so much, Thoma... But I'm sorry your relationship with the Kanjou Commission had to suffer for our sake...

托马:哎~我刚才是开玩笑的,这点代价不过小意思而已。要谢还是先谢谢这位旅行者吧,是他/她抓住了「扭转事态的契机」。

Thoma:Haha. Hey, hey, I was joking. It's a small price to pay and you're more than welcome. If there's anyone you should be thanking, it's the Traveler. She's/He's the one who found a way to turn things around.

托马:今后想必那些足轻至少会收敛一些了。

Thoma:If nothing else, I'm sure the tax-collection ashigaru will tread a little more carefully in future.

派蒙:托马,你刚才究竟…

Paimon:Thoma... what was all that—

托马:嘘…人多耳杂,我们换个地方聊,哈哈。

Thoma:Shh... Not here, too many people listening, haha. Let's move somewhere else.

与托马对话 Talk to Thoma

托马:这勘定奉行果然迂腐得要死,要烂到骨子里了吧,唉…

Thoma:Corruption seems rife in the Kanjou Commission, they truly are rotten to the core... sigh

托马:好了好了,进入坦诚相见的环节,你们想问什么?

Thoma:Alright. Time for me to answer your questions. What would you like to know?

【选项1】

旅行者:关于「社奉行」。

Traveler: Tell me about the Yashiro Commission.

【选项2】

旅行者:关于「白鹭公主」。

Traveler: Tell me about the Shirasagi Himegimi.

托马:哈哈,果然是开门见山吗,是时候重新介绍一下自己了。

Thoma:Haha, straight to the point. Let me re-introduce myself.

托马:我归属于鸣神岛社奉行神里家,是「白鹭公主」的近仆。

Thoma:I belong to the Kamisato Clan of the Yashiro Commission on Narukami Island. I'm an attendant of the Shirasagi Himegimi.

派蒙:真是的,你居然把真正的身份瞒着我们!

Paimon:Ugh, you've been keeping your true identity a secret from us this whole time!

派蒙:所以社奉行也是三奉行之一吗?

Paimon:So, the Yashiro Commission. Guessing that's another branch of the Tri-Commission?

托马:没错,社奉行的神里家,目前是掌管祭祀活动与人文艺术之类的家系,很多具体的职责连我也不甚了了。

Thoma:Correct. The Kamisato Clan is the head of the Yashiro Commission, who manage ceremonial and cultural affairs. I'd go into more detail on what exactly that covers, but I'm not even sure myself.

托马:而我只是有幸被神里家收留,负责照顾有着「白鹭公主」美誉的神里家大小姐——神里绫华。

Thoma:I'm just someone who was fortunate enough to be taken in by the Kamisato Clan. My role is to take care of the daughter of the clan — Kamisato Ayaka, also known as the Shirasagi Himegimi.

派蒙:「白鹭公主」…从之前那两个人的反应来看,似乎是在稻妻很有名的名人呢。

Paimon:Seems like she must be super-famous in Inazuma, given the reaction of those guys just now.

托马:哈哈哈…那是自然,端庄得体又心地善良的神里大小姐一直备受稻妻民众的爱戴。

Thoma:Hahaha... Oh, most definitely. She's graceful, dignified, and kind-hearted, too. The people of Inazuma quite adore Miss Kamisato.

托马:名望甚至要盖过当代家主,也就是她的哥哥——神里绫人。

Thoma:Her fame even somewhat eclipses that of her older brother, Kamisato Ayato, despite the fact that he is the current head of the clan.

托马:毕竟神里小姐就连对我这样的家仆,都一直以平等的友人身份相待,这就是温柔之人会被温柔以待的表现吧。

Thoma:I suppose those who treat others with compassion earn themselves the same treatment in return. Miss Kamisato's situation certainly seems to attest to that. Take me, for example — I'm just an attendant, and yet she treats me as an equal, as she would a friend.

【选项1】

旅行者:那地头蛇的身份又是怎么回事?

Traveler: So where did this "fixer of Ritou" thing come from?

【选项2】

旅行者:所以这些都是神里小姐安排的吗?

Traveler: So as her attendant... are we helping you or her...?

托马:问到重点了。说实话,如果可能的话,我也不想欺瞒你们什么。

Thoma:You're asking the right questions. And to be honest, I don't want to keep you in the dark any more than is necessary.

托马:要知道地头蛇这种身份可是伪装不了的,我可是真正花了将近一个月的时间,把整座岛上的人都混熟了,又结交了北斗大姐头。

Thoma:Firstly, you should know that being a fixer is not something you can fake. I spent the better part of a month tirelessly building up a network of relationships on the island, and I got to know Captain Beidou during that time, too.

派蒙:一个月不是已经很了不起了么!

Paimon:Still pretty good going for just a month's work!

托马:哈哈,稍微有点天赋罢了,而且这可都是为了第一时间与你们接洽呀。

Thoma:Haha, well, maybe I have a slight knack for schmoozery. But the main thing was, I had to make sure I'd be in time to receive you when you arrived.

托马:即便有锁国令,你们在蒙德和璃月的种种事迹也已经传到了很多稻妻人的耳朵里。

Thoma:Inazuma may have closed off to the outside world, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people from hearing about your feats in Mondstadt and Liyue.

托马:而神里小姐听闻你们有意来到稻妻之后,便一直期待着你们的到来,同时也期待着——

Thoma:So, when Miss Kamisato heard of your intention to come to Inazuma, she began looking forward to your arrival with great anticipation. She's excited to find out whether the rumors are true...

托马:——你们是否如传闻中一样,拥有着改变时局的能力。

Thoma:...that is, that you have what it takes to change the tide of the times.

派蒙:改变…时局?

Paimon:Change the tide of the times?

托马:对于刚才的「考验」,尽管最后出了些小插曲,但终归你们还是抓住了「扭转事态的契机」。

Thoma:In the test that I gave you earlier, although there were a few hiccups at the end, it was you who found the way to turn the situation around.

托马:巧妙地周旋于势力之间,利用人心的破绽,正如小姐所期待的那样。

Thoma:Navigating powerful people, using their character flaws to your advantage... it's just what Miss Kamisato had hoped to see.

托马:如此一来,有你们助力的话…「眼狩令」也就…

Thoma:With your help... even the Vision Hunt Decree—

【选项1】

旅行者:我可没说要帮什么忙。

Traveler: I never offered to help.

【选项2】

旅行者:我拒绝。

Traveler: I refuse.

托马:…啊…

Thoma:...Ah.

托马:唔,意料之外的展开,是情报上出了问题么…

Thoma:Hmm, that's an unexpected development. Perhaps our sources were misleading...

旅行者:我的目的只是去见雷电将军。

Traveler:I have one goal here: to meet the Raiden Shogun.

托马:…嗯嗯,没错,我很理解,而且我也答应过会为你提供门路。

Thoma:...Yes, of course. I completely understand, and as agreed, I shall help set that up for you.

派蒙:欸,托马接受得好干脆…

Paimon:Huh, Thoma sure didn't put up much of a fight...

托马:呼…反正我在离岛的任务也已经完成了,不如就暂时分别吧。

Thoma:Hah... Well, my work on Ritou is done, so I suppose this is goodbye for now.

托马:哦,对了,这封邀请函给你…等你们来到鸣神岛,可以按这个上面写的,到「木漏茶室」来找我。

Thoma:Oh, one more thing — this Invitation Letter is for you... When you get to Narukami Island, you can find me at Komore Teahouse, as per the letter.

托马:再见,祝你们一切顺利。

Thoma:Good luck with everything. See you soon.

派蒙:托马其实是个还不错的家伙,是吧?我们也该继续前进了。

Paimon:Thoma's not such a bad guy, huh. We should get going.

【选项1】

旅行者:可是…

Traveler: But...

【选项2】

旅行者:总感觉哪里不对…

Traveler: There is one problem...

派蒙:嗯?你的意思是?

Paimon:Huh? What's up?

旅行者:外国人无法离开离岛。

Traveler:Outlanders are unable to leave Ritou.

派蒙:啊,是啊!我怎么忘了这一点!

Paimon:Oh, right! Paimon forgot all about that!

派蒙:难道托马也把这件事忘了吗?

Paimon:Wait, so... did Thoma forget that, too?

【选项1】

旅行者:或许不是…

Traveler: I think perhaps not...

【选项2】

旅行者:这应该也是「考验」的一环吧。

Traveler: This must be the next part of his "test."

派蒙:唔…好生气!我说他怎么走得那么干脆!

Paimon:Darn it! Grr, no wonder he was so matter-of-fact about the whole thing!

派蒙:等我们出了离岛,一定要去「木漏茶室」找他算账!

Paimon:As soon as we get off Ritou, Paimon's going straight to Komore Teahouse to settle the score!

派蒙:唉,总之我们还是先试试看吧,到出离岛的关口那里。

Paimon:Ugh, well, guess we should give it a try. Let's head to the border and see how far we get.

最后更新于