三个心愿 Three Wishes
初次登上稻妻的主岛——鸣神岛,你拿着邀请函前往「木漏茶室」,又会有什么新的邂逅呢? Setting foot on Inazuma's main island — Narukami Island — for the first time, you carry your Invitation Letter to Komore Teahouse, not knowing what might happ
前往「木漏茶室」 Go to Komore Teahouse
派蒙:从邀请函上的地址来看,应该就是这里。
Paimon:According to the letter, this should be the place.
梢:不招待一般客人,请回吧。
Kozue:Sorry, we don't serve the general public. I'm afraid you'll have to leave.
派蒙:啊,等一下,我们不是普通的客人…
Paimon:Wait! We're not the general public...
梢:是从海外偷渡又流亡来此的特殊客人,我看出来了,一看装扮就知道。
Kozue:Well then... you must be a couple of wandering outlanders that snuck into the nation... judging by your attire.
派蒙:这居然也能被你看出来,啊…不,我们不是…
Paimon:Are our clothes really so— oh! Uh... What Paimon means to say is—
旅行者:请看一下邀请函。
Traveler:Here's our Invitation Letter.
梢:社奉行的印章,是托马先生吗…看来二位的身份不简单呢。
Kozue:Hmm, the Yashiro Commission's seal... this must be from Mr. Thoma. It seems there's more to you than meets the eye.
梢:那么…欢迎来到「木漏茶室」,社奉行的小小「保护地」。
Kozue:In which case, welcome to the Komore Teahouse, a safe haven for the Yashiro Commission.
派蒙:这还差不多。
Paimon:Well, that sounds more like it.
进入「木漏茶室」 Enter Komore Teahouse
派蒙:可算到了,托马呢?托马在哪里?
Paimon:Well, now that we're here, where's Thoma?
派蒙:欸…托马那个家伙难道没有守约吗?
Paimon:sigh Paimon doesn't see him anywhere, do you think he forgot his promise to meet us?
???:谁说没有守约,我还要为你们忘记我的事而伤心呢。
???:Who forgot their promise? I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me!
柜台上蹲着一只狗,这时你们听到了托马的声音…
A dog squats on the counter, and it is at this moment that you hear Thoma's voice...
派蒙:怎、怎么回事!是狗说话了吗!
Paimon:Wh—Wh—What!? Is that dog talking to us!?
???:哈哈哈…没什么好惊讶的,你们还是第一次见到这样的我吧?
???:Hahaha, relax, no need to look so surprised. I take it this is the first time you've seen me in this form?
【选项1】
旅行者:托马是…狗?
Traveler: So you're a... dog?
【选项2】
旅行者:那个人型托马在哪里?
Traveler: Where did the human-looking Thoma go?
托马:唔…你们在璃月,没见过类似的吗?
Thoma:Huh, so you didn't see anything like this when you were in Liyue Harbor?
派蒙:这样啊,我好像一下子就理解了。
Paimon:Ah, now that you mention it, this does suddenly seem less out of the ordinary...
【选项1】
旅行者:哪里不对吧?
Traveler: But it still doesn't really add up...
【选项2】
旅行者:可这完完全全是一只狗啊?
Traveler: I know a dog when I see one.
托马:哈哈哈哈哈…好了好了,不开这种玩笑了。
Thoma:Hahaha. Alright, alright, I've had my fun.
托马从柜子后面走了出来…
Thoma walks out from behind the counter...
派蒙:喂!你这个家伙怎么这样!
Paimon:Hey! You're this close to getting an ugly nickname, mister!
托马:在离岛的时候也是,在茶室也是,等待你们的时间都有点过于漫长了。
Thoma:Hehe, well, I've had some time to kill, given that I've been waiting here for you for so long... as was the case in Ritou...
托马:所以想了这个特殊的接待方式。
Thoma:So I came up with this little fun greeting for when you arrived.
托马:不过…还是请允许我郑重地向二位道个歉,关于之前的种种「考验」,是必要的形式。
Thoma:But, in all seriousness, I would like to apologize about that little "test" you went through earlier. Though it was quite necessary...
托马:这决定着我能否将你们带到神里小姐的面前,决定着我们能否成为…敢于一同直面雷光的伙伴。
Thoma:It helped us determine whether or not to bring you before Miss Kamisato, and whether you had the courage to face the lightning alongside us.
派蒙:别以为你突然严肃认真起来,我就会原谅你!
Paimon:Hmph. Don't think that Paimon's gonna forgive you just because you're getting all serious now!
托马:啊哈…做得太过火了吗,抱歉抱歉。
Thoma:Haha... Sorry, did I overdo it? My apologies.
【选项1】
旅行者:那么…考验的结果呢?
Traveler: So, how did we do in our "test"?
【选项2】
旅行者:直面雷光的伙伴指的是…
Traveler: "The courage to face the lightning"...?
托马:你一开始便将自己凌驾于那些「规则」之上,对吧?
Thoma:Let me just say this, you've often found yourself skirting "the rules" from the very beginning, haven't you?
托马:因为你的「意志」从未动摇,也不曾屈服。
Thoma:Naturally, this is due to your unwavering and resolute determination.
托马:在很久以前,我们也认识过这样一位伙伴,只是雷光闪过之后…
Thoma:A long time ago, we had a friend who was much the same... but when the lightning struck...
【选项1】
旅行者:你是说万叶的那个朋友…
Traveler: You mean Kazuha's friend...
【选项2】
旅行者:你指的是在御前决斗中丧命的…
Traveler: You mean he died in a duel before the throne...
托马:哦~居然连你们也听说过他的故事,看来…
Thoma:Ah, so you've heard of his story, hmm...
托马:…他的光芒一点也不微弱啊。
Thoma:His light still burns all the more brightly...
旅行者:于是我们可以去见「白鹭公主」了吗?
Traveler:So will we be allowed to meet the Shirasagi Himegimi?
托马:当然没问题,我会带你们去社奉行所的神里府上。
Thoma:Yes, of course. I will bring you to the Kamisato residence, where the Yashiro Commission is located.
托马:不过…在这之前,还有个地方希望二位可以随我一同去看下。
Thoma:But before that, there is one other place I was hoping you both would accompany me to.
派蒙:嗯?什么地方?
Paimon:Oh? Where?
托马:只要居住在鸣神岛便没法无视的,正在建设中的那个庞然大物——「千手百眼神像」。
Thoma:I would like you to come with me to the Statue of the Omnipresent God. It's still under construction now, but you can already see it from practically anywhere on Narukami Island.
前往「千手百眼神像」 Go to the Statue of the Omnipresent God
派蒙:这神像周围有种肃杀的气氛…一般人是不会到这里来的吧。
Paimon:This area sure feels gloomy. People probably don't come here often, do they?
派蒙:欸,仔细看的话…这上面嵌着的都是…
Paimon:Huh, are Paimon's eyes playing tricks, or are there things embedded in the statue...?
托马:神之眼。
Thoma:Visions.
派蒙:神之眼!所以眼狩令收缴来的神之眼,都会砌在这座神像上吗?
Paimon:Visions! You mean all the Visions that are collected from the Vision Hunt Decree are put into this statue!?
托马:你们果然已经听说过眼狩令的事了。
Thoma:So you've already heard of the Vision Hunt Decree.
旅行者:将军为何要颁布眼狩令呢?
Traveler:Why did the shogun issue the Vision Hunt Decree?
托马:在解释这件事之前,你们应该知道的吧,正如蒙德是「自由」城邦,璃月是「契约」之都…
Thoma:Before I try to explain, I should perhaps remind you first that Mondstadt is the City of Freedom, and Liyue is the City of Contracts...
托马:而稻妻…则是「永恒」的国度。
Thoma:As for Inazuma... It's known as the Nation of Eternity.
托马:雷电将军既是稻妻的最高统治者,同时又是稻妻的神明。
Thoma:The Raiden Shogun is both the nation's most powerful ruler, and its deity.
托马:千世万代不变不移的永恒,便是执掌这个国家的「她」的意志。
Thoma:The "eternity" in question... is her endless and unchanging will to rule over Inazuma.
托马:为此,凭借三奉行来稳固国政,依靠锁国令来断绝人员的流动。
Thoma:As such, she relies on the Tri-Commission to regulate the nation's affairs, and the Sakoku Decree to limit the people's movement.
托马:将军想让稻妻维持一种静态,便可以任由时间的长河从两旁流过,唯稻妻岿然不动,直至「永恒」。
Thoma:The shogun wishes to keep Inazuma in stasis, allowing the stream of time to flow from one end to the other without disturbing it, for all time.
派蒙:每个神明都有自己的想法呢…
Paimon:Seems like every god has their own will...
托马:当然,这也是我自己的理解。至于最近眼狩令的颁布,究其原因…
Thoma:Of course, this is my own limited understanding. As for the reason behind the recent Vision Hunt Decree...
托马:或许是将军认为神之眼能够提供给人民「变革」的力量,而将军眼中的「永恒」无法准许这样的「不稳定」存在。
Thoma:Perhaps the shogun believes that Visions grant people the power to change, and that her eternity doesn't allow for such instability to exist.
托马:于是雷电将军便派遣「天领奉行」的手下四处收缴,并一颗又一颗地,将神之眼嵌入这尊神像。
Thoma:Whatever the case, the fact is that the Raiden Shogun has dispatched the Tenryou Commission to scour the nation for Visions, embedding each one in this statue...
托马:所以这尊「千手百眼神像」,便可以视作稻妻「永恒」的象征。
Thoma:... and this Statue of the Omnipresent God can be seen as Inazuma's symbol of eternity.
派蒙:这样说的话…其实那位雷电将军也算有些自私吧?
Paimon:But if that's the case, wouldn't you say that the Raiden Shogun is being... I don't know, selfish?
托马:哈哈,也只有你们这样的异乡人敢于这么直言不讳地批评雷电将军的做法。
Thoma:Haha, only outlanders such as yourselves would ever dare speak out so directly against the Raiden Shogun.
托马:不过…我也认同。眼狩令的确是不该存在的东西,神里小姐从眼狩令颁布的第一天起,就下定了抗争的决心。
Thoma:And yet... I agree. The Vision Hunt Decree is something that simply should not exist, and Miss Kamisato has been committed to fighting it since the day it was announced.
派蒙:欸?旅行者你怎么了?看你的表情有些不对。
Paimon:Huh? Traveler, are you okay? You look like your mind is elsewhere.
你触碰神像之后,耳边传来了许多纷杂的话语声…
As you touch the statue, many voices and sounds rush into your ears...
托马:嗯?声音?我没听到啊,刚才发生了什么?
Thoma:Sound? What sound? I didn't hear anything... did something happen?
旅行者:刚才那是…什么声音?
Traveler:What was that... sound just now?
派蒙:是呀,你摸了一下神像,然后呢?
Paimon:Yeah, you touched the statue, and then... and then what?
旅行者:我似乎听到了…他人的「愿望」。
Traveler:I could hear the sound of... people's aspirations.
托马:「愿望」?
Thoma:"Aspirations"?
托马:嗯…这倒是好像印证了一种说法…
Thoma:Hmm... That would seem to confirm the saying.
托马:你们有听说过吗?当一个人的愿望强烈到一定程度时,神明的视线就会投射在他的身上。
Thoma:Have you heard it before? That when a person's ambition reaches a certain strength, the gods look upon them with favor.
托马:那就是神之眼的由来…也可以说,神之眼便代表着那个人的愿望。
Thoma:That is where Visions come from... In other words, a person's Vision represents their ambition.
托马:如果你刚才说的是真的…
Thoma:So, if what you just said is true...
托马:那看来…这些民众的愿望比我想象的还要执着呢。
Thoma:...then the ambitions of these people are stronger than I imagined.
旅行者:神之眼象征的不是力量,而是「愿望」吗…
Traveler:So a Vision symbolizes ambition, and not power...
托马:好了,鸣神岛的游客们,是时候跟我前往下一站——神里府了。
Thoma:Alright. Time for the next stop on our tour of Narukami Island: the Kamisato residence.
派蒙:可终于要去了吗!
Paimon:Whew, finally!
前往社奉行所 Go to the Kamisato Estate
派蒙:这就是稻妻大户人家的宅子吗?没有想象中那么…夸张?
Paimon:So this is the kind of place where the big shots of Inazuma live, huh? Paimon kinda expected it to be... snazzier.
【选项1】
旅行者:毕竟见识过群玉阁。
Traveler: It's hard to top the Jade Chamber.
【选项2】
旅行者:毕竟见识过晨曦酒庄。
Traveler: It's hard to top the Dawn Winery.
托马:欢迎来到神里府,二位贵客,小姐也已经等候二位多时了。
Thoma:Welcome, at last, to the Kamisato residence, honored guests. Miss Kamisato is delighted to finally meet you.
派蒙:是你一直提到的那位「白鹭公主」吧,她在哪里?
Paimon:Is this the Shirasagi Himegimi you keep going on about? So, uh, where's she at?
神里绫华:咳…咳。
Kamisato Ayaka:Ahem...
派蒙:屏风后面?
Paimon:Oh... uh, behind the screen?
托马:呵呵,作为社奉行的大小姐,神里小姐一般都是这样待客的。
Thoma:Yes, haha, as the daughter of the Yashiro Commission, this is how Miss Kamisato is accustomed to receiving guests.
托马:可以说也算是社奉行百年来的习俗,请谅解。
Thoma:Consider it a time-honored tradition within the Yashiro Commission. Forgive me if this is an unwelcome surprise.
【选项1】
旅行者:似乎可以理解。
Traveler: I think I understand.
【选项2】
旅行者:有点期待落空了的感觉…
Traveler: (This is slightly anticlimactic...)
派蒙:毕竟是高贵的「白鹭公主」嘛。
Paimon:Makes sense, she's a super-important person after all.
神里绫华:二位漂洋过海,旅途劳顿,到府上却又只能这般相见,请恕礼数不周。
Kamisato Ayaka:Please forgive my lack of courtesy for receiving you in this fashion... especially following such a long and wearisome journey over the sea.
神里绫华:我一直很期待二位的到来,从托马的转述中,也确信了二位所拥有的「改变时局」的力量。
Kamisato Ayaka:I have awaited your arrival with great anticipation, and Thoma assures me that you do indeed possess the power to change the tide of the times.
神里绫华:如今的稻妻,在眼狩令的推行下,民众的愿望正在被肆意蹂躏践踏。
Kamisato Ayaka:At present in Inazuma, in the name of the Vision Hunt Decree, the people's aspirations are being senselessly trampled underfoot.
神里绫华:社奉行虽服务于将军,但因职责的缘故,又是与民生最贴近的一方。
Kamisato Ayaka:Though the Yashiro Commission serves the shogun, it is the people with whom we share close bonds, given the contact we are required to have with them in the performance of our duties.
神里绫华:奉行的权力本就源自于民众的信任,如果对这样的情况坐视不理,又怎能够安寝。
Kamisato Ayaka:A commission's power rises and falls with the trust of their people. Thus, we cannot remain indifferent to this situation without also remaining indifferent to our own fate.
神里绫华:旅行者,请将你的力量借给我,我们一定能够…
Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, lend us your power, and we can—
【选项1】
旅行者:我只是来见雷电将军的。
Traveler: I'm just here to meet the Raiden Shogun.
【选项2】
旅行者:我不是来造反的。
Traveler: I did not come to start a rebellion.
神里绫华:唔…
Kamisato Ayaka:Oh...
托马:我说了吧,小姐…那样行不通的…
Thoma:See, milady, it's just like I said... this will take us nowhere...
旅行者:我准备走了。
Traveler:I'm going to leave now.
神里绫华:啊、啊…等一下!请先…先别走…
Kamisato Ayaka:No, please... wait! Please... Don't go...
神里绫华:唔…
Kamisato Ayaka:sigh
旅行者:怎么了?
Traveler:What?
神里绫华:我会帮你引荐雷电将军,但前提是…你要帮我完成三个小心愿。
Kamisato Ayaka:I will introduce you to the Raiden Shogun, on one condition... You must fulfill three small wishes on my behalf.
派蒙:什么心愿?
Paimon:What are your wishes?
神里绫华:是关于,三个失去神之眼的人…等你见过他们,或许就能明白…
Kamisato Ayaka:They pertain to three whose Visions were taken from them... Perhaps once you've met them, you will understand...
听神里绫华讲述了三个失去神之眼的人的大致情况…
You listen as Kamisato Ayaka tells the story of the three Visionless people...
派蒙:守护着村庄的武人,过去的眼狩令执行武士,还有曾以天下第一为目标的剑道家是吧…
Paimon:A warrior who guards a village, a former samurai who helped carry out the Vision Hunt Decree, and a swordmaster determined to become the best in the world... Does Paimon got that right?
神里绫华:没错,请尽可能地帮助他们,我会在这里等你们回来。
Kamisato Ayaka:Correct. Please do all you can to help them. I will await your return here.
【选项1】
旅行者:我答应你。
Traveler: I will do as you wish.
【选项2】
旅行者:好麻烦…
Traveler: This is a tall order...
神里绫华:呵呵,那就拜托了。
Kamisato Ayaka:Hehe... Then, you have my gratitude.
托马:加油啊,伙计。
Thoma:I'm sure you'll do great.
最后更新于