离岛逃离计划 Ritou Escape Plan

如何靠自己的力量离开离岛,这是托马留给你的下一环考验,否则旅途就只能停滞不前… Thoma has set you a test to leave Ritou by your own power, lest your journey end here...

尝试离开离岛 Try to leave Ritou

小林:等一下!请出示「通行凭证」!

Kobayashi:Stop there! Present your Travel Permits!

派蒙:抱歉,我们有急事要去鸣神岛…

Paimon:Sorry, but we've really gotta get to Narukami Island, it's kinda urgent...

小林:未持有「通行凭证」的话就请回吧,这是规矩。

Kobayashi:If you don't have a Travel Permit, this is as far as you'll get. Those are the rules.

派蒙:唉…果然嘛。

Paimon:Huh... as expected.

派蒙:旅行者,快想想办法,现在要怎么办才能出去呀?

Paimon:Traveler, you gotta think of something. How do we get out of Ritou?

【选项1】

旅行者:如果社奉行的人听说过我们…

Traveler: If the Yashiro Commission has heard of us...

【选项2】

旅行者:勘定奉行应该也听说过吧?

Traveler: I wonder if the Kanjou Commission has heard of us...

派蒙:你是说,直接去见勘定奉行本人吗?

Paimon:Are you saying... we should go and meet with the Kanjou Commissioner?

派蒙:…尽管对他手下的人很有意见,但好像也只能试试看了。

Paimon:...Guess it can't hurt to try. Even if Paimon has a few choice words to say about his subordinates...

派蒙:万一他很崇拜我们呢?嘿嘿。

Paimon:Who knows — maybe he's our biggest fan! Hee-hee.

前往勘定奉行所,询问离开离岛的方法 Go to the Kanjou Commissioner's Office to ask about a way to leave Ritou

横山:站住,这里是勘定奉行所,闲杂人等不得入内!

Yokoyama:Halt! This is the Kanjou Commissioner's Office. No trespassers!

派蒙:我们要见…要见那个…勘定奉行!

Paimon:We're here to see, uh... y'know, um... the Kanjou Commissioner!

横山:勘定奉行大人平时不接见外国人,快回去!不然我们就…

Yokoyama:The Kanjou Commissioner seldom entertains outlanders. Leave, now or we'll be forced to—

柊慎介:欸,等等,等一下…

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Ah... Wait, wait, wait...

横山:啊,奉行大人!

Yokoyama:Oh! Commissioner!

柊慎介:这两位是远道而来的贵客,别再用那老一套了。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:These two are honored guests from afar, no need to give them the usual spiel.

柊慎介:来来,有事就请进来说。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Come on in, let's see what we can do for you.

派蒙:哼,听到了吗!

Paimon:Hmph! Did you get all that, mister!?

横山:非、非常抱歉。

Yokoyama:M—My sincere apologies.

与勘定奉行慎介对话 Talk to Shinsuke of the Kanjou Commission

柊慎介:我是柊慎介,勘定奉行柊家的家主,很荣幸见到二位。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:I am Hiiragi Shinsuke, Kanjou Commissioner and head of the Hiiragi Clan. It's an honor to meet you both.

【选项1】

旅行者:我也很荣幸。

Traveler: I, too, am honored to meet you.

【选项2】

旅行者:你好。

Traveler: Hey there.

派蒙:很高兴见到你!

Paimon:Nice to meet you, Sir!

派蒙:我们这次来找你,是想…

Paimon:So, the reason we wanted to come and see you was because—

柊慎介:欸,不急不急。好不容易见到闻名遐迩的两位旅者,何必这么匆忙谈正事。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Alright, alright, all in good time. Two travelers renowned far and wide have shown up to see me, and I should very much like to make their acquaintance! Let's not limit this to business only.

派蒙:嘿嘿,我们果然很有名气吗?

Paimon:Hee-hee, so what you're saying is, we really are pretty famous, huh?

柊慎介:当然。能挫败风魔龙,镇压漩涡之魔神的凡人,普天之下又有几人?

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Absolutely. How many other people in the world have what it takes to knock the wind out of Stormterror's sails and put the Overlord of the Vortex back under the sea, eh?

派蒙:确实!这点说的对,嗯嗯!

Paimon:Exactly! Paimon thinks you make an excellent point.

柊慎介:还有…在璃月港破坏愚人众的计划,在决斗中战胜他们的执行官的事,也是真的?

Hiiragi Shinsuke:And... I hear you also foiled a Fatui plot in Liyue Harbor, even beat one of their harbingers in a duel. Is that true?

派蒙:哇,连这你都知道,当然是真的啦!

Paimon:Whoa! You heard about that, too? Yup, it's true, alright!

柊慎介:嗯…果然吗。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Hmm... As I thought.

派蒙:怎么了嘛?

Paimon:Something wrong?

柊慎介:呵呵,没什么没什么,老朽由衷敬佩二位。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Hehe, no, no, no. I'm simply awestruck by you both, is all.

【选项1】

旅行者:过奖了。

Traveler: You're too kind.

【选项2】

旅行者:虽然最后还是让他们得逞了。

Traveler: Ultimately, they still got their way.

柊慎介:…能有二位光临离岛,也是本岛的荣幸。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:...Ritou is greatly honored to have you visit us.

柊慎介:早就听闻二位的热心肠,不知可否能屈尊为我们勘定奉行办些小事呢?

Hiiragi Shinsuke:One other thing I heard about you is your great zeal for helping other people. This makes me wonder... whether you might be so kind as to render your assistance to the Kanjou Commission?

派蒙:尽管说吧,客气了客气了!对吧,旅行者?

Paimon:Sure, no problem! Whatever you need — right, Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:又到了帮忙的时间,对吧?

Traveler: Time to run some errands again?

【选项2】

旅行者:这个我擅长。

Traveler: This is my forte.

柊慎介:呵呵,那便好。这样的话…

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Excellent. Well, then...

柊慎介:清心,你知道吧,那种经常长在璃月山顶上的植物。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:You must know the Qingxin? A flower, grows on the mountaintops in Liyue.

派蒙:知道,我们摘过,难道还要我们回一趟璃月吗?

Paimon:Yup, we've picked a few of those before. So, uh... you want us to go back to Liyue?

柊慎介:嗯,就帮我摘三百株新鲜的清心来吧?要刚摘的。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Yes. Bring me 300 Qingxin, would you? Freshly picked, I mean.

派蒙:我是不是听错了什么?

Paimon:...Uh, did Paimon hear that wrong?

【选项1】

旅行者:数量级是不是有些不对。

Traveler: I think you might be a couple orders of magnitude off?

【选项2】

旅行者:等摘完早就不新鲜了吧?

Traveler: They don't stay fresh after they're picked.

柊慎介:啊?有点麻烦是吗…唔,这样啊。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Hmm? Too much trouble, is it? Hmm... I see.

柊慎介:那不如,岛上有些信件需要派送,不知能否帮忙呢?

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Then how about this: We have a few items that need delivering, perhaps you could help with that?

派蒙:这还差不多。

Paimon:That sounds much more like it.

柊慎介:一共七百零九封。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:709 letters, to be precise.

派蒙:喂!怎么回事呀!而且这种事真的需要我们来吗?

Paimon:Hey! What gives? How come you don't have people to do that already!?

柊慎介:呵呵,真是不好意思,岛上确实有些人手不足…

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Terribly sorry, we're just a little short on people lately...

派蒙:理由也好俗套!

Paimon:What sort of an explanation is that!?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

在你们与柊慎介说话时,一名陌生女子出现在柊慎介的身后不远处,小心翼翼地与你交换了眼神。

As you speak to Hiiragi Shinsuke, an unfamiliar lady appears not far behind Shinsuke. She carefully exchanges glances with you...

派蒙:怎么办,旅行者,我们真的要帮忙吗?

Paimon:Traveler, what're we gonna do? Should we really help this guy?

【选项1】

旅行者:我会考虑考虑。

Traveler: I'll consider it.

【选项2】

旅行者:等我先去勘察下情况。

Traveler: I'll need to look into it more first.

柊慎介:不愧是阁下,那我就等您的消息了,呵呵…

Hiiragi Shinsuke:That's the spirit! Don't keep me waiting too long, now, hehe...

派蒙:你真的要考虑完成这种委托吗?条件也太奇怪了…

Paimon:You're seriously considering taking this job? The terms are ridiculous...

离开勘定奉行所 Leave the Kanjou Commissioner's Office

柊慎介:之前说的事情,两位已经办完了吗?

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Have you finished the work that we spoke about?

柊慎介:办完之后,再来向我汇报吧。

Hiiragi Shinsuke:Report back to me once you've finished.

与新之丞对话 Talk to Shinnojou

新之丞:二位请留步。

Shinnojou:Halt, you two.

【选项1】

旅行者:果然。

Traveler: Just as I expected.

【选项2】

旅行者:来了吗?

Traveler: Saw this coming.

派蒙:欸?我们怎么了吗?

Paimon:Huh? What did we do?

新之丞:我们家小姐有封信要交给您,请一定要看一下。

Shinnojou:Miss Hiiragi has a letter for you. She insists that you read it immediately.

派蒙:信?让我看看!

Paimon:A letter? Quick, let Paimon see!

你们读完了信。

You finish reading the letter.

派蒙:是说…要你晚上偷偷去找她?

Paimon:So this means... she wants you to secretly meet her at night?

派蒙:刚才你好像早就知道会发生这样的事…是为什么呢?

Paimon:But you didn't seem surprised at all by this... What's going on?

【选项1】

旅行者:我和她确认过眼神。

Traveler: We shared a glance.

派蒙:唔?你们在背着我搞什么名堂。

Paimon:Huh? Have you been up to something behind Paimon's back?

【选项2】

旅行者:慎介根本不打算让我们离开。

Traveler: Shinsuke has no intention of letting us leave.

派蒙:我就觉得哪里不对!

Paimon:Paimon knew something just didn't seem right about him!

派蒙:嗯…还是晚上问问她看吧。

Paimon:Hmm... let's ask her tonight and see what she has to say.

与柊千里会面 Meet Hiiragi Chisato

柊千里:啊,你们终于来了吗…我…我叫柊千里。

Hiiragi Chisato:Ah, you've finally arrived... Allow me to introduce myself, I am Hiiragi Chisato.

柊千里:算是…第二次见面了吧,请多关照。

Hiiragi Chisato:This is... technically the second time we have met. It's a pleasure to see you again.

派蒙:哇,真的是柊家的大小姐。

Paimon:Wow, she's the daughter of the Hiiragi Clan alright...

【选项1】

旅行者:我才是,请多关照。

Traveler: The pleasure is mine.

【选项2】

旅行者:很高兴能再见到你。

Traveler: I'm delighted to see you again.

柊千里:不用…不用这么客气,我早就很仰慕您的事迹,终于找到这样的机会了。

Hiiragi Chisato:N—No need to be so formal — I've long marveled at your accomplishments... and at last we have the chance to meet.

派蒙:嗯?怎么感觉气氛有点奇怪。

Paimon:Is it Paimon, or does something seem a bit off here?

柊千里:这次偷偷见面,主要是在想…如果错过了机会,是不是就再也没办法和你讲…

Hiiragi Chisato:The reason why I wanted to secretly meet you here is... Well, I feared that I might never have another opportunity to discuss this with you...

派蒙:讲…讲什么?

Paimon:D—Discuss what?

柊千里:讲…想让你帮忙送信的事。

Hiiragi Chisato:Ahem... I should like to ask for your help with... delivering a letter.

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:我回去了。

Traveler: I'm leaving.

派蒙:你和你父亲果然是父女呢!不能换一换事情做吗!

Paimon:Ugh, like father, like daughter! Couldn't you be more original?

柊千里:不不…请等一下!

Hiiragi Chisato:N—No! You misunderstand me — please... allow me to explain.

柊千里:我是希望二位可以替我送信去鸣神岛,到天领奉行的二少爷镰治先生那里。

Hiiragi Chisato:I was hoping that you could deliver a letter to Narukami Island in my stead. It is to be given to Kujou Kamaji of the Tenryou Commission.

柊千里:我父亲一直反对我们联络,想必在政治上他对我的婚配对象有更好的期许,可是我的心里却只有镰治先生。

Hiiragi Chisato:My father has always forbidden me from communicating with him. He knows that there are prospects for my marriage that would better serve him politically. But my heart is with Kamaji.

柊千里:在离岛没有人可以违抗父亲的意思,而你们又是难得的想往鸣神岛去的异乡人…

Hiiragi Chisato:There is no one who would dare defy my father's will on Ritou, but you are outlanders — outlanders seeking to get to Narukami Island. It would be regrettable to let such an opportunity pass...

派蒙:原来是有这样的苦衷啊…

Paimon:Ah, Paimon gets the whole picture now...

柊千里:当然,与此相对的,我会全力帮助你们离开这里,请相信我!

Hiiragi Chisato:Of course, in doing so, I will also do everything in my power to help you leave Ritou. That is my promise.

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯…好像是不错的交易。

Traveler: Hmm, seems like a reasonable deal.

【选项2】

旅行者:除此之外也别无他法了。

Traveler: Seeing as we don't have any other options...

柊千里:其实,只要你们还身在稻妻…父亲就没有让你们离开离岛的意思。

Hiiragi Chisato:To be perfectly honest... as long as you remain in Inazuma, my father will have no intention of letting you leave Ritou.

派蒙:嗯嗯,这点我们也看出来了,安排那样的任务肯定是想要拖住我们而已嘛。

Paimon:Yeah, we figured as much. It was pretty obvious he was just trying to hold us up here.

柊千里:前些天我偷偷听到父亲和一位趾高气昂的女性谈话…

Hiiragi Chisato:I secretly overheard a conversation between my father and a very arrogant-sounding woman just a few days ago.

柊千里:他们在说的,似乎就是如何将异乡的旅者禁锢在离岛的事,还是头一次见父亲对将军之外的人如此恭敬。

Hiiragi Chisato:They seemed to be discussing how to keep you here on Ritou. In fact, it was the first time I had ever heard my father speak so respectfully to someone who wasn't the shogun.

【选项1】

旅行者:趾高气昂的女性…

Traveler: An arrogant-sounding woman...

【选项2】

旅行者:看来要尽快离开。

Traveler: Seems we need to get off Ritou as fast as we can.

柊千里:时间应该差不多了,我把安排你们出去的计划告诉你…刚好有一批货物…

Hiiragi Chisato:We don't have much time. I'll tell you my plans to help you off the island. It just so happens that a shipment of goods is...

柊千里告知了旅行者她的计划…

Hiiragi Chisato tells you her plans...

柊千里:好了,我到关口那边等你,信的事…就拜托了。

Hiiragi Chisato:Very well, I'll be waiting for you at the border. I'm counting on you to deliver my letter.

前往离岛边境,实施千里的计划 Go to Ritou's border to carry out Chisato's plan

柊千里:等一下,这批货…可是要送往海祇岛?

Hiiragi Chisato:Hold on please... These goods are being sent to... Watatsumi Island?

新之丞:大小姐!您怎么过来了。您说的没错,这批货是勘定奉行大人特意叮嘱过,务必完好地送到海祇岛的。

Shinnojou:My lady! This is an unexpected honor. You are correct, these goods have been repeatedly requested by the Kanjou Commissioner. We must be certain that they reach Watatsumi Island intact.

健三郎:不知小姐的意思是…?

Kenzaburou:Is there something wrong, Lady Hiiragi?

柊千里:那就没错了,家父不放心,刻意要我带上一位「高手」一同押运。

Hiiragi Chisato:No, as you were. My father simply has some concerns of the shipment's safety, and has ordered that myself and an additional qualified escort be dispatched to ensure safe transport of the goods.

健三郎:大小姐亲自押送吗?这、这…还是不需要劳烦您同行了吧,而且这位…这位「高手」的身份也…

Kenzaburou:My lady, you aren't suggesting that you intend to escort the shipment personally, are you? There's certainly no need for you to trouble yourself with such a matter, and as for this "qualified escort"...

【选项1】

旅行者:请多关照。

Traveler: I look forward to working with you.

【选项2】

旅行者:瞧不起我?

Traveler: You dare question my abilities?

柊千里:请不要耽误时间了,我记得家父有催促过你们,迟到也同样会受罚吧?

Hiiragi Chisato:Please, do not cause us any further delay. If memory serves me right, my father has already asserted that this shipment must arrive on time. I'm certain punishment will be duly dispensed if it fails to do so.

健三郎:小姐,您的意思我们明白,可唯独这位…

Kenzaburou:Yes, of course my lady. I—It's just that... Well, we don't know who this—

柊千里:怎么,你们知道家父的脾气,如果我的安全出了闪失,你们要受的责罚恐怕不需要我讲了吧。

Hiiragi Chisato:Now, need I remind you of the penalty if anything were to happen to me en route? I'm sure you are all quite familiar with my father's temperament.

柊千里:你们真的有百分百的把握…保护好我么?

Hiiragi Chisato:Do you really presume that you can fully guarantee my safety on your own?

派蒙:千里小姐好拼,气场就像变了个人一样呢…

Paimon:Boy, Chisato can talk the talk, they don't stand a chance...

新之丞:好吧,小姐,非、非常荣幸可以与您随行…在下一定拼死护您周全。

Shinnojou:A—Ah, yes my lady. Very well then... I—It's an honor to have you accompanying us. Your safety is our highest priority.

健三郎:新之丞!你就真的答应了吗!

Kenzaburou:Shinnojou! You can't really be agreeing to this!?

新之丞:嗯…既然是小姐的意思,做属下的就该竭尽所能才是。

Shinnojou:Well, the request is from Lady Hiiragi herself. It is our duty to serve her in the utmost capacity.

健三郎:可是,问题不在这里…

Kenzaburou:Yes, but... that's not the problem here...

柊千里:好了好了,那就赶快出发吧,这样磨磨蹭蹭的,是要给贼人准备动手的机会么?

Hiiragi Chisato:Well then, if we're through here, I suggest we set off at once. Dawdling will only allow potential thieves more time to prepare, no?

健三郎:唉…好吧,出发!

Kenzaburou:Y—Yes, my lady. You heard her, there's no time to lose!

护送货物离开离岛 Escort the goods and leave Ritou

向柊千里道别 Say farewell to Hiiragi Chisato

新之丞:呼…前面的村庄可以暂且歇息下,小姐你的状态还好吧?

Shinnojou:Whew, we can take refuge in the village up ahead. How are you faring, my lady?

柊千里:嗯,到这里就可以了,那边是往鸣神岛的路…

Hiiragi Chisato:I'm perfectly alright. You may stop here. The road to Narukami Island is just over there.

柊千里:我在信里有写,让镰治给你天领奉行特批的全稻妻的「通行凭证」,就当是谢礼。

Hiiragi Chisato:In my letter, I've requested Kamaji to grant you a special Travel Permit from the Tenryou Commission. Consider it a token of my appreciation.

【选项1】

旅行者:多谢千里小姐。

Traveler: Thank you, Chisato.

【选项2】

旅行者:也请你务必保重。

Traveler: Please be careful.

新之丞:小…姐…?

Shinnojou:My lady...?

健三郎:唉,没想到真会如此,我就猜是会这样,新之丞你却…

Kenzaburou:Huh! So that's how it is. I had a feeling something was amiss, but Shinnojou, you...

新之丞:不会的,小姐一定别有用意,对吧?还有小姐你说的那个镰治是…?

Shinnojou:No, Lady Hiiragi would never hide anything from us, I'm sure of it. But who is this "Kamaji" you speak of, my lady?

柊千里:不避讳地说…是我的心上人。

Hiiragi Chisato:I'm not afraid to say that... he's the one I love.

新之丞:心上人…?

Shinnojou:The one... you love?

健三郎:喂,不是吧,新之丞你难道?

Kenzaburou:Shinnojou... Did you honestly think that...?

新之丞:没、没什么…咳咳…我只是随便问问,我怎么可能、怎么可能做那种梦呢…咳咳…

Shinnojou:What!? N—No, I uh... ahem! I was clarifying, that's all. I would never in my wildest dreams, uh... ahem!

柊千里:二位不必担心,这件事还请二位先当做不知道,如果家父怪罪下来,我会一人承担。

Hiiragi Chisato:You two needn't worry. Please, forget that this ever happened. If my father catches word of it, I alone will be held accountable.

健三郎:也只能如此了,唉…都听您的,小姐。

Kenzaburou:Yes, of course. As you wish, my lady.

派蒙:可是千里小姐,如果真的被发现了可怎么办…?

Paimon:But what will happen if your actions here are discovered, Chisato?

柊千里:没关系的,家父自我小时候便非常宠我,最多会罚我半日禁食之类的而已,不必担心。

Hiiragi Chisato:Don't fret, my father has always been one to spoil me. The worst he'd do is sentence me to half a day without food, or something to that effect.

派蒙:原来那个老头子还有这样的一面…那好吧。

Paimon:Huh, Paimon never suspected a guy like him could have a soft side...

柊千里:请二位路上小心,我们有缘再见吧。

Hiiragi Chisato:I wish you a safe journey. I'm sure we will meet again.

派蒙:嗯,再见,千里小姐!

Paimon:Bye Chisato!

健三郎:走啊,继续运货啊,愣着干什么呢!

Kenzaburou:Come now! Quit your staring and let's get moving. We've got goods to shift.

新之丞:呜…咳咳…呜呜…

Shinnojou:whimpers Al—Alright... sobs

派蒙:这下终于自由了!

Paimon:Whew, we're finally on our own way again!

派蒙:是时候去找托马那个家伙了吧?记得是在…嗯!「木漏茶室」!

Paimon:I suppose it's time we find Thoma. Now where did he say he would meet us again... Right, Komore Teahouse!

最后更新于