渴求神明注视之人 Those Who Yearn for the Gods' Gaze

你晋升成为了反抗军「剑鱼二番队」队长,没想到哲平也同样受到了提拔… You take up the post of leader of Swordfish II. Unexpectedly, Teppei has also received a promotion...

前往古代遗迹调查 Go and investigate the ancient ruins

调查古代遗迹 Investigate the ancient ruins

派蒙:应该就是这里了。不过,确实没看到什么可疑的家伙…

Paimon:This should be the place. But Sangonomiya was right, it doesn't look like anything suspicious is going on...

派蒙:难道说是躲起来了吗?旅行者,我们在附近搜寻一下吧。

Paimon:Could they be hiding? Traveler, let's see what we can find.

派蒙:这些雷元素方碑,感觉有些可疑…

Paimon:These Electro Monuments look a little suspicious...

击败出现的魔物 Defeat the attacking monsters

派蒙:呜哇!好大的丘丘雷兜王!是被雷元素吸引出来的吗?

Paimon:Yikes! A huge lawachurl! Was it drawn out by the Electro energy?

与派蒙聊天 Chat with Paimon

派蒙:呼…终于搞定了。

Paimon:Phew... glad that's over.

派蒙:真是个难对付的家伙啊,不过这里为什么会有这么大一个丘丘雷兜王呢?

Paimon:As monsters go, that one was pretty tough. But what's such a huge Thunderhelm Lawachurl doing here in the first place?

派蒙:想不明白…而且这里的气氛也有点古怪。

Paimon:It doesn't make any sense... Also, the atmosphere here gives Paimon the creeps.

派蒙:总之,这里的事情应该已经搞定了,我们还是快跑吧…欸,哲平,你怎么也在这里?

Paimon:Anyway, the good thing is that it's over now. We should probably get going... Huh, Teppei? What are you doing here?

哲平:咳咳…我也很惊讶,原来是你们在这里调查啊。

Teppei:cough ...Wow, this is a surprise. Didn't know you were the ones investigating here.

哲平:我刚刚运完物资从前线回来,想要顺便清理一下附近的威胁。咳…

Teppei:I just got back from delivering some supplies to the front line. I figured I'd stop by and clear any threats in this area on the way back. cough...

派蒙:没事吧,你看上去有点怪怪的。

Paimon:Are you alright there buddy? You're looking slightly the worse for wear.

哲平:没事没事,估计是前两天出海的时候冻着了。

Teppei:I'm fine, it's nothing. I must've caught a cold a couple days ago while I was out at sea.

哲平:路过这里的时候,我听说有人不久前刚刚登岛调查,就想过来看看。

Teppei:On my way past, I heard that someone had just arrived on the island to investigate, so I thought I'd come and take a look.

哲平:万一有什么危险,说不定我还可以当一回英雄…可惜遇到的是你们,看来我算是白来啦。

Teppei:If there'd been some real danger, I might've had the chance to be the hero... Heh, shame it was just you guys. Guess I came here for nothing.

派蒙:哲平,你有没有觉得这里的氛围有些特别?

Paimon:Teppei, don't you think there's something strange about this place?

哲平:嗯…这么说的话,确实有一点。

Teppei:Hmm... now that you mention it, there is something a little off about it.

哲平:可能是因为这里靠近魔神奥罗巴斯的骸骨,祟神的气息比较浓郁吧。

Teppei:It could be that the Tatarigami is more palpable here, I guess. We're not that far away from Orobaxi's remains.

派蒙:魔神奥罗巴斯,那是…

Paimon:Orobaxi? Who's that?

哲平:你看,那个就是奥罗巴斯留下来的骸骨。

Teppei:A god. Look, there's the corpse over there.

派蒙:呜哇!这么大的蛇骨,看上去好吓人!

Paimon:Aah! It's a gigantic snake skeleton. It looks terrifying!

哲平:是奥罗巴斯把我们的祖先从渊下宫带到地面上,才有今天的海祇岛。

Teppei:Orobaxi was the one who brought our ancestors from Enkanomiya up to the surface. That's the origin of the Watatsumi Island you know today.

哲平:我们的祖先一直视它为守护神,但魔神战争期间,奥罗巴斯入侵了八酝岛。

Teppei:Our ancestors regarded it as a guardian deity, but during the Archon War, Orobaxi invaded Yashiori Island.

哲平:雷电将军亲自赶来,以「无想的一刀」将其斩杀。那一刀,也形成了如今的「无想刃狭间」。

Teppei:The Raiden Shogun came out in person and slew Orobaxi with the Musou no Hitotachi. That same slash also formed what later became known as Musoujin Gorge.

派蒙:「无想刃狭间」,居然是被雷电将军砍出来的…好厉害…

Paimon:The Raiden Shogun created Musoujin Gorge in one slash? Wow, that's pretty incredible...

哲平:是啊,不过魔神战争异常残酷,八酝岛在那场战役中化为废墟,据说将军也曾在那时失去了珍视的事物。

Teppei:Yes. But the Archon War was brutal... cough and Yashiori Island was completely destroyed during that battle. They say the shogun lost something very dear to her along the way too.

哲平:奥罗巴斯死后,海祇岛与幕府就多有不和。但这次成立反抗军,不是为了信仰,只是针对眼狩令。

Teppei:Since Orobaxi's death... cough there has always been some animosity between Watatsumi Island and the Shogunate. But our different beliefs have nothing to do with why the resistance was formed. We only rose up to fight against the Vision Hunt Decree.

哲平:奥罗巴斯毁灭文明,是将军站出来阻止了它。

Teppei:When Orobaxi attacked civilization, the shogun stood up and put a stop to it.

哲平:如今将军颁布眼狩令,剥夺民众的愿望,也必须有人站出来阻止将军…咳咳。

Teppei:But now that the shogun is stripping people of their ambitions with the Vision Hunt Decree, it's time for someone to stand up and stop the shogun... cough

哲平:我先回去了,刚解决完幕府军的精锐武士,我回去休息一下,等会儿还有其他要做的事。

Teppei:Alright, I'm heading back. I was just dealing with some of the Shogun's elite samurai, so I think I'm gonna take a quick breather, then it's onto my next assignment.

哲平:你们也赶紧向珊瑚宫大人汇报吧。这里说不定还有残留的祟神气息,长时间呆在这里,对身体不好…

Teppei:You should report back to Sangonomiya as soon as possible. Don't stay here longer than you need to — being around the Tatarigami too long won't do your health any good...

哲平:咳咳…咳…

Teppei:coughing...

【选项1】

旅行者:你也注意身体。

Traveler: Take care of yourself.

【选项2】

旅行者:你也当心点。

Traveler: Watch your back.

哲平:别担心,我的身体硬朗着呢。

Teppei:Hey, don't worry about me. Peak condition...

派蒙:没想到哲平已经能和幕府军的武士交战了,不知不觉他也成长了很多呢。

Paimon:Teppei's sure made some big progress if he's already dealing with Shogunate Samurai. Paimon can hardly believe it.

派蒙:旅行者,我们回去向心海汇报吧。

Paimon:Let's report back to Kokomi, Traveler.

回到本部,与珊瑚宫心海对话 Return to headquarters and talk to Sangonomiya Kokomi

派蒙:心海,我们回…咦,五郎也在呢。

Paimon:Kokomi, we're back— Oh, look, Gorou's here too.

派蒙:发生什么事了吗?他们的表情看上去好严肃…

Paimon:What happened? They look so serious...

珊瑚宫心海:出现这种异常情况的人,大概有多少?

Sangonomiya Kokomi:Approximately how many people are exhibiting these symptoms?

五郎:还没来得及完全统计…

Gorou:I haven't had the chance to do a full count yet...

派蒙:心海,五郎,发生什么事了吗?

Paimon:Kokomi, Gorou... what's going on?

五郎:旅行者,最近反抗军部分军士,出现了诡异的老化症状。

Gorou:Recently, Traveler, some of our soldiers started showing symptoms of accelerated aging.

五郎:我将他们叫来盘问,才知道他们私底下从资助方那里拿到了一些「秘密武器」。

Gorou:I called them in for questioning and found out that they'd privately acquired some secret weapons from our sponsor.

五郎:他们大多争强好胜,对眼狩令极为不满,拿到这些秘密武器后,一直在悄悄使用。

Gorou:Most of them are highly ambitious types, vehemently opposed to the Vision Hunt Decree. They've been using these new weapons secretly since getting hold of them.

珊瑚宫心海:难怪最近战局异常顺利…但这绝非正道,必须尽快禁止。

Sangonomiya Kokomi:So that's why the war has been going unusually well... But risky secret weapons are not the answer. We must put a stop to it immediately.

珊瑚宫心海:五郎,你有拿到他们所谓的「秘密武器」吗?

Sangonomiya Kokomi:Gorou, have you managed to acquire one of these weapons?

五郎:大部分持有秘密武器的人不肯交出,但我还是拿到了一枚…

Gorou:Most of the officers refused to hand them over. Still, I did manage to get one...

旅行者:这是…

Traveler:Oh dear...

珊瑚宫心海:旅行者,你知道这个东西吗?

Sangonomiya Kokomi:Traveler, do you know something about this?

旅行者:愚人众的…邪眼…

Traveler:It's a Fatui Delusion.

五郎:这么说,资助方的身份其实是愚人众?

Gorou:So that means our secret sponsor is the Fatui?

珊瑚宫心海:可愚人众为什么要这么做…

Sangonomiya Kokomi:But why would the Fatui do this...

珊瑚宫心海:没时间细想了,现在最重要的是,尽快通知军队放弃使用邪眼。

Sangonomiya Kokomi:Forget that, there's no time. Right now, we need to inform the whole army to cease using their Delusions immediately.

珊瑚宫心海:最近有异常的士兵都需要接受治疗,希望还赶得上。

Sangonomiya Kokomi:All soldiers who have shown symptoms are to be taken for treatment. I just hope we'll be in time to save them.

派蒙:等等,旅行者,说到有异常的士兵…

Paimon:Wait a second... Traveler, speaking of soldiers with symptoms...

旅行者:哲平他…

Traveler:Teppei...

派蒙:应,应该不会吧…

Paimon:No, s—surely he can't have...

派蒙:我们快过去看看!

Paimon:Uhh, let's go check on him!

寻找哲平 Look for Teppei

珊瑚宫心海:五郎,我们也去反抗军营地。必须立刻制止邪眼的流通。

Sangonomiya Kokomi:Gorou, let's go to the resistance camp ourselves. The use of Delusions has to stop right away.

五郎:是,珊瑚宫大人!

Gorou:Yes, Your Excellency!

与哲平对话 Talk to Teppei

派蒙:哲平!!

Paimon:Teppei!!!

哲平:啊…是你们啊。你们来了?

Teppei:Oh... cough Hey, guys. What're you doing here?

哲平:等一下啊,我先站起来…奇怪,总觉得身体没什么力气…

Teppei:Just a moment, lemme get up... Oof, it's weird, I don't know where all my strength's gone...

【选项1】

旅行者:哲平…

Traveler: Teppei, you have to tell me.

【选项2】

旅行者:你最近…

Traveler: What's been going on with you?

哲平:嗯?

Teppei:Hmm?

哲平:哦哦,还没来得及跟你细说。我最近啊,又立了好几件功劳。

Teppei:Oh right, yeah, I haven't had time to give you the full details. Well, I've made a lot of great contributions to the war effort lately.

哲平:乘船与幕府军海战、一个人击退幕府武士、营救被围困的同伴,以前的我做梦都不敢想。

Teppei:Fighting the Shogun's Army at sea, taking on Shogunate Samurai all by myself, rescuing my comrades fr—from an ambush... things I never would have dreamed I could do when you first met me.

哲平:如果我能再强一点就好了。再强一点,就能做到更多的事了…奇怪,我的「秘密武器」呢?

Teppei:cough If only I were stronger still. The stronger I am, the more I can do for the resistance... Wait a sec, where's my secret weapon gone?

【选项1】

旅行者:那东西…

Traveler: Tell me about this weapon.

【选项2】

旅行者:你从什么时候开始用的?

Traveler: When did you start using it?

哲平:什么时候…大概是在你被封为剑鱼二番队队长不久之后,我遇到了资助方的神秘人。

Teppei:cough It wasn't long after you were made captain of Swordfish II. I met these mysterious people, said they were with our supporters.

哲平:他们给了我这个。然后跟我说,只要想变强,这个秘密武器就会回应我。

Teppei:They gave it to me and said that as long as I have the will to become stronger, this secret weapon will answer my call.

哲平:哈哈,简直就像是「神之眼」一样吧?我没用过神之眼,也不知道有什么区别…

Teppei:Haha... cough It's just like a Vision, isn't it? Of course, I've never used a Vision, so I wouldn't know the difference...

旅行者:这是…邪眼。

Traveler:This is... a Delusion.

哲平:邪…眼?听上去是个不太好的东西呢…

Teppei:Delusion? cough Oh god, that doesn't sound very good...

哲平:和神之眼,有什么不一样吗?

Teppei:So... what's the difference between a Delusion and a Vision?

旅行者:会透支使用者的生命。

Traveler:A Delusion drains the user's life force.

哲平:……

Teppei:cough

哲平:这样吗…确实,像这样来历不明的东西,有风险也很正常吧。

Teppei:Gosh... Well, I suppose it's not too surprising that a mysterious weapon of unknown origins would come with its risks.

哲平:最近这几天,我越来越疲倦,心里也隐约有一种不好的预感。

Teppei:I've been getting more and more tired over the past few days, and I have this... strange sense of dread.

哲平:之前只是战斗后会更累一些,结果今天回来之后,我突然发现自己看不清东西了。

Teppei:At first I'd find I was a little more beat than usual after a battle. Didn't think anything of it. But today, I got back and suddenly my vision was going blurry.

哲平:真是遗憾啊,本来还以为,要赶上你了…哈哈…

Teppei:This is a real shame... There I was, thinking I was catching up with ya, haha...

哲平:我果然,没在被神明注视着啊…

Teppei:Guess I didn't receive the favor of the gods, after all...

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

哲平:旅行者,能拜托你件事吗?

Teppei:Hey Traveler, would you do something for me?

哲平:等到我们的队服做好了,你帮我,把我那份也取回来…我们一起换上…

Teppei:When our uniforms are ready, grab mine for me... bring it back here, and we can change together...

哲平:你那是什么表情啊,伙计。别担心,让我休息一会儿…休息一会儿…说不定就没事了…

Teppei:What's that look for? Don't worry, partner. Soon as I've rested up, I'll be right as rain. Right as rain, I tell ya... soon as I've... rested up...

派蒙:哲平…

Paimon:Teppei...

旅行者:愚人众…

Traveler:The Fatui...

派蒙:喂,旅行者,你要去哪儿?喂——

Paimon:Hey Traveler, where are you going? Heyyyy...

最后更新于