千手百眼 The Omnipresent God

在雷电将军的武艺面前,你意识到想要实现八重神子的计划并没有那么容易,先离开天守阁再做打算吧… Before the Raiden Shogun's martial might, you sense that initiating Yae Miko's plan may not be as easy as you thought. It might be best to leave Tenshuka

离开天守阁 Leave Tenshukaku

派蒙:雷电将军,可能不会那么轻易放我们走吧?

Paimon:The Raiden Shogun isn't gonna let us off just like that, right?

派蒙:感觉空气中的气氛突然变得好压抑…是来自雷电将军的威压吗…

Paimon:The air feels suffocating... it must be the Raiden Shogun's almightiness...

派蒙:女士就这样死在了雷电将军的刀下…

Paimon:One strike from the Shogun, and now Signora's gone...

派蒙:虽说这是她罪有应得,但还是有些感慨。

Paimon:She got what she deserved, but Paimon still can't help but feel upset.

派蒙:这些执行官…收集神之心的目的到底是什么呢?

Paimon:Why are they doing it... Why are the Harbingers collecting all the Gnoses?

派蒙:欸,旅行者,你头痛吗?

Paimon:Hmm? Traveler, you got a headache?

派蒙:振作一点…我们还是赶快离开吧,我有…不好的预感。

Paimon:Chin up... let's get out of this place, Paimon feels... unsettled.

派蒙:说起来…斩杀女士的时候,那招「无想的一刀」果真强大到不可思议…

Paimon:Also... when the Shogun executed Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi... it was unbelievably powerful...

派蒙:如果那一招真的无敌的话,击败雷电将军也就无从谈起吧…

Paimon:It seems impossible to defend against... and if so, we've got no hope whatsoever of defeating her in combat...

派蒙:记得八重神子要我们在千手百眼神像前,再次进入「一心净土」…

Paimon:So to recap, Yae Miko wants us to go back inside the Plane of Euthymia by the Statue of the Omnipresent God...

派蒙:可是现在,我们已经自身难保了吧?计划就先搁置一下吧…

Paimon:But... we'll be like lambs to the slaughter, won't we? M—Maybe we could put this plan on hold for a while...

派蒙:空气中好像不停有电流的声音…胸口闷得喘不过气…

Paimon:There's the sound of Electro zapping in the air... Paimon can barely breathe...

派蒙:旅行者,你还好吗?怎么都不说话…

Paimon:Traveler, are you okay? You're so silent...

派蒙:好像听到天守阁外面传来了乱糟糟的声音…是起了什么冲突吗?

Paimon:It sounds like there's a lot of noise coming from outside Tenshukaku... Has a fight broken out or something?

派蒙:那些守卫好像也很紧张的样子…我们去看看究竟发生了什么吧?

Paimon:The guards seem really nervous... Let's go see what the situation is, shall we?

反抗者的冲锋 Clash of Rebels

你在昏昏沉沉之中,走出了天守阁。巧合的是,反抗军的众人已击破群龙无首的幕府军,来到了天守阁下。你与他们许久不见,正要向前,雷电将军忽然在你身后现身,那传闻中「无想的一刀」正向你砍来。眼看神罚即将落下,万叶随身携带的那枚神之眼空壳中竟然再度亮起雷光。万叶挥刀迎上,直面并奇迹般地接下了那一刀。随后,受到万叶此举的激励,反抗军众人的压抑情绪被点燃,向雷电将军发起了最后的冲锋,而千手百眼神像上的神之眼,也随着它们曾经的主人的冲锋而亮了起来。可是你深知反抗军并非将军的对手,而且此刻或许是实施八重神子计划的好机会,于是你转身挥刀砍向将军。果然如你所料,「一心净土」在你面前展开…

You stumble out of Tenshukaku gloomily. By chance, the resistance forces have broken through the leaderless Shogunate troops, arriving beneath Tenshukaku. Having not met them in some time, you step forward, but just then, the Raiden Shogun appears behind you, unleashing her legendary Musou no Hitotachi. Just as it seems that divine punishment will be meted out, the Masterless Vision Kazuha carries crackles to life. Wielding his sword, he meets — and miraculously blocks — that strike head-on. Encouraged by his bravery, the resistance troops charge at the Raiden shogun, and the Visions inlaid upon the Statue of the Omnipresent God glow in response to their former masters' courage. Yet you know that their valiant effort will not avail them against the Raiden Shogun and that this may yet be the moment to execute Yae Miko's plan, and so you turn to strike the Shogun. As expected, the Plane of Euthymia opens before you once more...

与「一心净土」中的雷电将军对话 Talk to the Raiden Shogun within the Plane of Euthymia

影:让我想想,究竟是什么,让你再一次来到我的面前?

Ei:Indulge my curiosity. What is the reason that I find you standing here before me once again?

影:你的愚勇,是为了庇护那些民众,还是说…觐见我才是你的本意?

Ei:Do you hope your foolhardiness will shelter those people? Or... was it simply a means of seeking an audience with me?

【选项1】

旅行者:愚人众诱导了雷电将军。

Traveler: The Fatui have deceived the Raiden Shogun.

【选项2】

旅行者:眼狩令不应该被颁布。

Traveler: The Vision Hunt Decree should never have existed.

影:哦?将我从永恒的冥思中唤起,该不会就是为了说这些吧。

Ei:Oh? Surely you didn't rouse me from my state of eternal meditation only to tell me this?

影:那你是否有些过于小觑我了。眼狩令的事,我当然知晓。

Ei:If so, then you underestimate me. I am quite well-informed about the Vision Hunt Decree.

旅行者:外面的事你都知道?

Traveler:You know everything that's going on outside?

影:并非如此,我知道的只是一切关于「永恒」的事。

Ei:Not so. Only everything that pertains to eternity.

影:包括眼狩令的颁布,也是由我所默许的。

Ei:The Vision Hunt Decree has my tacit approval.

影:而那些愚人众的所为,尚未构成对永恒的威胁,否则…他们早已被肃清。

Ei:The Fatui's actions thus far do not constitute a threat to eternity, otherwise... they would have been purged long ago.

【选项1】

旅行者:可是眼狩令…

Traveler: But the Vision Hunt Decree is damaging.

【选项2】

旅行者:让稻妻的人民失去了很多。

Traveler: It comes at a great cost to the people of Inazuma.

影:愿望本就是不利于永恒的东西。

Ei:Individual ambition is inherently incompatible with eternity.

影:你或许还没有意识到,追逐愿望…往往会让人失去更多。

Ei:What you might not realize is that all too often... people have far more to lose by chasing their dreams.

影:正如,收缴神之眼一事本身,并不会有人因神之眼离身而丧命…

Ei:Consider this — no one will lose their life on account of having their Vision taken away...

影:丢掉性命的,反而会是那些执意要追逐愿望的人,不是么?

Ei:Rather, those who have lost their lives are the ones who insisted on pursuing their own aspirations, are they not?

旅行者:哲平…

Traveler:Teppei...

影:旅者,你在我眼中的确是特殊的存在。

Ei:Traveler, your existence is unique in my eyes.

影:你的身上似有数之不尽的不确定性,换言之,你与「永恒」相距最远。

Ei:There seems to be limitless uncertainty in you. To put it another way, you are the furthest thing from eternity.

影:所以,我无意要你理解其中意义,仅由此身为这天下人间代行「永恒」之道便好。

Ei:So I won't insist that you comprehend the meaning of my actions. What matters is that I tread the path of eternity on my people's behalf.

旅行者:此处是你的「一心净土」…

Traveler:This is your Plane of Euthymia...

旅行者:是由你的意识所构成的空间,对吧?

Traveler:It is created by your consciousness, yes?

影:没错,你居然会清楚这些…

Ei:That's right. I'm surprised you understand it so well...

影:罢了,你是在寻找…动摇我意志的机会,对么?

Ei:Anyway. You're looking for a chance to shake my will... aren't you?

旅行者:我不想和你争论了。

Traveler:I'm not here to debate your ideas.

旅行者:我会直接将你「驳倒」。

Traveler:I'm here to demolish them.

影:……

Ei:...

影:好吧,「违逆永恒之人」,让我看看…你的觉悟。

Ei:So be it. Well then, you who would defy eternity... Time for you to enlighten me.

击败雷之神 Defeat the Electro Archon

击败雷之神 Defeat the Electro Archon

与雷电将军对话 Talk to the Raiden Shogun

八重神子:你败了,影。

Yae Miko:You've lost, Ei.

影:……

Ei:...

影:…是啊,我败了。

Ei:...Yes, I have.

八重神子:为什么不能相信你的子民,相信他们愿望的力量呢?

Yae Miko:Why can you not trust your people, and in the power of their ambitions?

八重神子:那些愿望已经超脱了距离、超脱了空间与时间,已经是无人能将其扼杀之物了。

Yae Miko:These ambitions have transcended space and time. They are something that no one can snuff out.

旅行者:当人们全力以赴前进时…

Traveler:When people move forward with all their might...

【选项1】

旅行者:可以超乎神明的预料。

Traveler: They can surpass the gods' expectations.

【选项2】

旅行者:甚至将神明的工作取代。

Traveler: And even take over the work of the gods.

八重神子:这是你在璃月的旅途收获么?

Yae Miko:Is this the lesson you learned from your journey in Liyue?

旅行者:没错。

Traveler:Yes.

八重神子:人类向前奔跑,将神明甩在身后的国度吗…

Yae Miko:There are nations where humans cast their god aside and stride forward...?

八重神子:可我们又为何要自顾自…一厢情愿地放弃前进呢?

Yae Miko:So, are we to just abandon the notion of progress... for the sake of wishful thinking?

影:…前进所带来的那些失去,你也同我一起见证过。

Ei:...You and I have both witnessed the great loss that progress can bring.

影:唯有永恒,唯有永恒才能…

Ei:Eternity... eternity is the only way...

影讲述起了自己的过往,以及对「永恒」的执念的起源。她曾作为影武者,跟随她所信赖的前代将军。然而每次前进都会伴随着失去,直至最后,稻妻连前代将军也失去了。影不再如前代将军一样信奉「须臾」,而将「永恒」视为稻妻应当前进的道路。

Ei explains her past and the origin of her pursuit of Eternity. She was once a kagemusha who followed the previous Shogun, in whom she trusted. But each instance of progress came alongside loss, until at last, even the previous Shogun ceased to be. Ei thus turned away from "transience," which the previous Shogun had believed in, seeing "eternity" as the path that Inazuma should take instead.

八重神子:天理…对我来说是不知所谓的东西。

Yae Miko:The Heavenly Principles... Irrelevant nonsense as far as I am concerned.

八重神子:总而言之,你只是想永远地守护你心爱的稻妻,是么?

Yae Miko:When all's said and done, all you really want is to protect your beloved Inazuma, forever and ever. Isn't that right?

影:你说得有些太过轻描淡写了。

Ei:That would be something of an oversimplification.

八重神子:可是这个国度,是否有永恒存在的价值呢?

Yae Miko:But is this nation worth existing for eternity?

八重神子:失去了愿望,失去了变化,就仅仅是存在而已的国度,不过是一具空壳。

Yae Miko:Stripped of ambitions, stripped of the potential for change, it does nothing more than simply... exist. It is a hollow shell of a nation.

八重神子:呵,那样的话,就算毁灭了又何妨呢?

Yae Miko:Huh. I wonder what loss would it really be to anyone if such a nation were destroyed?

影:神子,收回你的妄言。

Ei:Miko, retract your words.

影:千世万代不变不移的永恒,这是我给予臣民的许诺。

Ei:Never-changing eternity is the promise I made to my people.

八重神子:可你的臣民需要的,并非是你的许诺,他们想要的是你的「注视」啊。

Yae Miko:But what your people need from you is not your promises. They want your attention... your divine gaze.

影:…神之眼吗。

Ei:...You mean Visions?

影:人类的寿命仅有百年,他们无力承担那些失去。

Ei:Humans have a lifespan of barely a hundred years. They cannot afford to bear any extra losses.

影:经历过一切的我,才会选择指引他们去往正确的「永恒」。

Ei:But I have experienced it all. That is why I have chosen to guide them along the correct path toward eternity.

八重神子:唉…

Yae Miko:sigh...

八重神子:…可是「永恒」对你来说,太过残酷了啊,影。

Yae Miko:But eternity is far too cruel a fate for you, Ei.

影:对我?

Ei:For me?

八重神子:你不仅不再去注视世人,也已经不再注视自己了。

Yae Miko:Not only have you stopped paying attention to the world, but you have stopped paying attention to yourself.

八重神子:几百年来,一个人在这里,一定很寂寞吧。

Yae Miko:It must have been terribly lonely here, all alone, for centuries on end.

影:可这是必要的…

Ei:But it is necessary...

八重神子:不前进的话,也会错过很多啊…在此静止直到永恒的你,不也在失去着吗?

Yae Miko:You will miss much by refusing progress... You seek to prevent loss, but have you considered all you are losing by remaining here in stasis for all eternity?

八重神子:明明忍受着这样的孤独,却又要为了永恒,而把这份孤独的时间尺度无限拉长…

Yae Miko:You are obviously lonely, and yet for the sake of eternity you choose to stretch your loneliness out to infinity...

八重神子:告诉我,为何此地的天空曾是那样晦暗…而偏偏此刻又泛起了光芒?

Yae Miko:Tell me this. Why is the sky here that was once so dark glowing again? Why now?

八重神子:这里是你的「一心净土」,是你的内心世界。

Yae Miko:This is your Plane of Euthymia. It's your inner world.

八重神子:所以…其实你很开心可以再次见到我,你早已无法忍受此地的孤独了,对吗?

Yae Miko:So it can only mean... that you are happy to see me again. You have found the loneliness here unbearable for a long time now, haven't you?

影:我…没有什么好说的。

Ei:I... have nothing to say to that.

八重神子:呵呵,那我可有说不尽的话要和你讲,哦对了,就让我把这几百年间的事情讲给你听吧。

Yae Miko:Hehehe, oh, but I have so much to say to you. Let me tell you all that has happened over the last few centuries.

影:几百年间的事,要讲多久?

Ei:How long will that take?

八重神子:狐仙的记忆力可是很好的,几百年间的每一个细节我都不会忘记。

Yae Miko:As a fox envoy, I have an excellent memory. I recall every detail of the last few centuries with perfect clarity.

八重神子:所以大概要讲个几百年吧。

Yae Miko:So it will probably take me another few centuries to relay it to you.

影:呵…呵呵…神子,我本以为已经不会再有机会与你这样会面了。

Ei:Heh... hehe... Miko, I never thought I would have the chance to meet with you like this again.

影:能见到你,是永恒之中的变数…也算是惊喜。

Ei:sigh Seeing you again is a change to eternity... and a very nice surprise.

八重神子:呵呵,既然你老老实实承认了,还可以继续做朋友哦?

Yae Miko:Hehe, since you are willing to admit that, I suppose that means we can still be friends?

影:真是小孩子气的谈话。

Ei:What a childish conversation this is.

影:不过,既然我输给了你们的计划,那我便会依照你们的意志,废除眼狩令。

Ei:Anyway. Now that I have been defeated by you and your plan, I will honor your wish to abolish the Vision Hunt Decree.

影:但关于「永恒」,关于这个国家是否应该前进,我需要再考虑考虑。

Ei:But with regards to eternity and the question of whether this nation should move forward, I need time to give it some thought.

八重神子:哎呀,自始至终小孩子气的,都是你啊。

Yae Miko:Hehe, you are the one who's been acting like a child from the very beginning.

人民的愿望最终叩开了雷电将军锁闭的心扉。后来,她如约废除了眼狩令。在一心净土之外,她在世人的眼中同样见到了「永恒」。有些愿望足以抚去伤痛,带来胜机,唤起希望。有些愿望,即便拥有它的人已然身殒,魂归高天,却依旧一如诞生时的模样,真挚而炽热,直至「永恒」。

Finally, the people's wishes penetrated the Raiden Shogun's locked heart. As promised, she abolished the Vision Hunt Decree. Beyond the Plane of Euthymia, she saw what eternity means in the eyes of the world. Some ambitions have the power to heal wounds... to bring victory... to inspire hope. But some ambitions outlive their masters, long after the soul ascends. They remain as they were in the beginning, burning bright and true... for all eternity.

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:你们在雷电将军的「一心净土」里到底做了什么呀?

Paimon:So what did you guys do in the Raiden Shogun's Plane of Euthymia anyway?

派蒙:眼狩令居然真的废除了。

Paimon:Is the Vision Hunt Decree abolished?

【选项1】

旅行者:主要是八重神子的功劳。

Traveler: It was all thanks to Yae Miko.

【选项2】

旅行者:是人们的愿望传达到了。

Traveler: We conveyed the wishes of the people.

派蒙:欸,这样啊…我还担心得很呢。

Paimon:Oh, gotcha... Paimon was super worried, y'know.

派蒙:所以神子这次找我们,难道是要跟我们道谢吗?嘿嘿…快过去找她吧。

Paimon:So maybe the reason Yae Miko is looking for us now is 'cause she wants to thank us? Let's go find her.

最后更新于