定罪公文 Proof of Guilt

三天时限内,为了向九条裟罗证明九条家已经背叛幕府的事实,你需要赶快找到证据。 You hurry to find proof of your claims to Kujou Sara that the Kujou Clan has betrayed the Shogunate within three days.

前往镇守之森 Go to Chinju Forest

找到八重神子所说的帮手 Find the helper who Yae Miko spoke of

派蒙:狸、狸猫玩偶变成人类了!

Paimon:Ah! That toy tanuki just turned into a human!

派蒙:这是什么,我还是第一次见到!

Paimon:What's going on? Paimon's never seen one of these before!

早柚:不是狸猫…是貉…呼噜…

Sayu:Not a tanuki... I'm a mujina... snore...

早柚:好困…睡不饱的话…会长不高的…

Sayu:I'm so tired... If I don't get enough sleep... it'll stunt my growth...

派蒙:难道说这位就是八重小姐所说的「专业人士」吗?

Paimon:Um, is this the "professional" you were talking about?

派蒙:看上去完全不像呢。

Paimon:Heh... She doesn't look very professional at all.

八重神子:呵呵…这位可是「终末番」的成员,是货真价实的「忍者」哦。

Yae Miko:Hehe... She is a member of the Shuumatsuban, a genuine, bona-fide ninja.

派蒙:忍者!那刚刚的,难道就是传说中的替身术?

Paimon:Wow, a ninja! So was that one of those legendary ninja transformation techniques?

派蒙:不过,「终末番」又是什么呢?

Paimon:Anyway, what's the Shuumatsuban?

八重神子:终末番隶属于社奉行,是神里绫人的秘密部队。

Yae Miko:It belongs to the Yashiro Commission. A secret unit under Kamisato Ayato.

八重神子:目前神里绫人和社奉行秉持中立态度,我也无法调动终末番。

Yae Miko:Now, Kamisato Ayato and the Yashiro Commission are neutral parties, so I have no right to give orders to the Shuumatsuban.

八重神子:不过,抓一个常年偷懒的终末番成员过来帮忙,还是可以做到的。

Yae Miko:However, convincing their most chronically lazy member to help us is well within my abilities.

早柚:咕…

Sayu:Ah...

八重神子:就是这样,就拜托你们进城,去寻找天领奉行叛变的证据了。

Yae Miko:Here's what I need you to do: Go into town and find evidence of the Tenryou Commission's betrayal.

八重神子:毕竟在那样的场合,我不适合露面嘛。

Yae Miko:It would not be appropriate for me to be seen there myself.

派蒙:就算你这么说…

Paimon:You make it sound so simple, but...

【选项1】

旅行者:感觉没什么头绪。

Traveler: I have no idea what I'm looking for.

【选项2】

旅行者:证据到底是什么呢?

Traveler: What exactly is the evidence?

八重神子:欸?我还以为你已经想到了呢。好吧,那我就再给你一点点提示。

Yae Miko:Hmm? Oh, I thought you would have figured it out by now. Alright then, I'll indulge you with a little more information.

八重神子:对外人来说,想要摸清楚天领奉行的底细确实很难。

Yae Miko:For a complete outsider, probing the inner workings of the Tenryou Commission is nigh on impossible.

八重神子:但三奉行共同辅佐将军,关系来往密切,想必其他奉行更容易察觉其中的蹊跷…

Yae Miko:But since the three Commissions work together to serve the Shogun, they have a close relationship. Someone from one of the other Commissions might have an easier job of figuring out what they're up to...

旅行者:社奉行!

Traveler:The Yashiro Commission!

八重神子:呵呵…看来你已经想到了。

Yae Miko:Hehe... Now you're following me.

八重神子:幕府军对你的搜捕,应该还没有结束。不过有这位终末番的忍者相助,相信你可以顺利与朋友再会。

Yae Miko:The Shogun's Army haven't given up on their search for you yet, but with the help of this Shuumatsuban ninja, I'm sure you'll be able to rendezvous with your friends.

八重神子:别忘了在约定的时间之前,把证据带回来哦。

Yae Miko:Don't forget we're on a tight schedule here. Be sure to bring back the evidence in good time.

前往木漏茶室 Go to Komore Teahouse

与托马对话 Talk to Thoma

派蒙:托马!托马你在吗?

Paimon:Thoma! Thoma, you there?

派蒙:是我们,我们回来了哦!

Paimon:It's us, we're back!

托马:旅行者,你们怎么来了?

Thoma:Traveler, what brings you here?

托马:见到反抗军了吗?现在战场情况如何?我能从这出去了吗?

Thoma:Did you meet with the resistance? How's the battle going? Is it safe for me to come out yet?

派蒙:大概还不行…我们来的时候还看到附近有人在巡逻呢。

Paimon:Not just yet... We saw people patrolling on our way here.

托马:看来还没结束啊…这么说来,你们出现在这里,应该是有事要找我们商量吧。

Thoma:So it's still not over... I guess you came here because you have something to discuss?

托马:我去找人叫小姐过来,稍等一下。

Thoma:I'll get someone to call for Miss Kamisato, bear with me for one second.

在绫华赶来之后,你将现状告诉了绫华与托马…

When Ayaka hurriedly arrives, you apprise her and Thoma of the current situation...

神里绫华:原来如此,你们也经历了许多事情呢。

Kamisato Ayaka:I see. You have been through a lot since we last met.

神里绫华:情况我已经了解了,总之是要找到天领奉行叛变的证据,让我想想…

Kamisato Ayaka:I understand, you need evidence of the Tenryou Commission's betrayal. Let me think...

神里绫华:这么说来,确实有一点让我很在意。幕府军与反抗军交战已久,但将军却从未过问此事。

Kamisato Ayaka:Now that you mention it, there is one thing that has always concerned me. The Shogun's Army has been at war with the resistance for a long time now, but not once has the Shogun ever inquired about it.

神里绫华:我曾以为将军对此事并不在意,但现在来看,或许是天领奉行给将军的「上奏公文」,从一开始就有问题。

Kamisato Ayaka:I used to think that she simply didn't care, but looking at it now, perhaps the problem all along has been with the Tenryou Commission's reports to the Shogun.

派蒙:绫华的意思是…

Paimon:What do you mean?

神里绫华:天领奉行执掌国内军事事务,如果他们有瞒报的想法,我们也无从得知。

Kamisato Ayaka:The Tenryou Commission presides over domestic military affairs. If they ever had any intention of concealing information in their reports, we would have no way of knowing.

神里绫华:其结果,是将军错估眼狩令的危害,继续一意孤行。如果能拿到天领奉行的上奏公文,一看便知。

Kamisato Ayaka:Meanwhile, the Shogun would incorrectly conclude that the Vision Hunt Decree poses no threat, and would stick to her decision. If we had access to their reports, it would confirm everything.

托马:可我记得,有权力碰触上奏公文的,只有九条孝行一个人。

Thoma:But as I recall, the only person authorized to access that kind of official documentation is Kujou Takayuki.

托马:而且那里有重兵把守,就算有早柚帮忙,想悄悄拿走公文也是一件难事。

Thoma:It's heavily guarded too. Even with Sayu's help, swiping a document from under their noses is no easy task.

神里绫华:如果有什么东西,能够暂时引开那些守卫就好了。

Kamisato Ayaka:If only there was a way we could distract the guards just for long enough.

神里绫华:嗯…

Kamisato Ayaka:Hmm...

【选项1】

旅行者:要说吸引注意…

Traveler: A distraction, you say...

【选项2】

旅行者:好像之前也遇到过…

Traveler: We've done this before...

托马:宵宫的烟花!

Thoma:Yoimiya's fireworks!

神里绫华:果然是托马会提出来的建议呢…

Kamisato Ayaka:That's a very Thoma-sounding suggestion...

神里绫华:倒也不无道理。天领奉行旁边就是千手百眼神像,如果能在神像周围点燃烟花,天领奉行不会不管。

Kamisato Ayaka:But it's a reasonable one. The Statue of the Omnipresent God is right by the Tenryou Commission. If someone set off fireworks near the statue, they certainly wouldn't ignore it.

神里绫华:到时早柚就可以顺利潜入天领奉行,拿到公文和其他证据…

Kamisato Ayaka:While they were preoccupied with that, Sayu could infiltrate the Tenryou Commission and take the report, as well as any other evidence she might find...

托马:好!我感觉我离自由的日子越来越近了。

Thoma:Great! It feels like I'm getting closer and closer to being a free man again.

托马:呼…像这样坐在一起聊天,总感觉已经是好久之前的事情了。

Thoma:Ah... It feels like it's been an eternity since we last sat down and talked like this.

旅行者:好像也没有很久…

Traveler:It's not been quite that long...

托马:对我来说已经很久了,我每天都在这里盼着你们啊!

Thoma:Well, it certainly felt like it to me... I've been looking forward to seeing you again every day since I got here!

托马:以前这里确实是我最喜欢的秘密场所,但这次进来之后,我已经不知道多久没有迈出茶室一步了。

Thoma:This teahouse used to be my favorite hiding place, but now... I've honestly lost track of how long it's been since I last set foot outside of here.

托马:可恶,好想去泡温泉啊!

Thoma:Oh, man! I want to go to the hot springs so badly!

派蒙:托马,好可怜…

Paimon:Poor Thoma...

神里绫华:我们还是先解决眼下的问题吧。废除眼狩令之后,托马就自由了。

Kamisato Ayaka:Let's focus on the issue at hand. The sooner the Vision Hunt Decree is abolished, the sooner Thoma will be free.

神里绫华:虽然是再度重逢,但没有多少叙旧的时间呢。等一切结束,我们再好好庆祝一番。

Kamisato Ayaka:This was a reunion of sorts, but there's no time to catch up. We'll celebrate properly when it's all over.

托马:到时候我们再一起玩火锅游戏好了!

Thoma:Oh, let's play the hot pot game again!

派蒙:你还惦记着那个啊!

Paimon:You're still thinking about that!?

神里绫华:天领奉行附近的守卫很多,你们靠近的时候务必小心。之后我们再在这里碰面吧。

Kamisato Ayaka:The Tenryou Commission is heavily guarded. Be careful when you get near. Let's meet back here afterwards.

派蒙:那旅行者,我们就先去花见坂宵宫吧。

Paimon:Alright, Traveler. First, let's go to Hanamizaka to find Yoimiya.

前往寻求宵宫的帮助 Go and enlist Yoimiya's help

派蒙:宵宫,我们想要一个特大号烟花!超级超级大的那种!

Paimon:Yoimiya, we need an extra-large firework! The super, duper big kind!

宵宫:「特大号烟花」?

Yoimiya:"Extra-large firework"?

宵宫:嘿嘿,这你们可就问对人了。

Yoimiya:Hee-hee, you sure came to the right person.

宵宫:其实前两天啊,我正好做出来了一个特别厉害的好东西。

Yoimiya:As it happens, I made this really souped-up one just a couple days ago.

宵宫:不过因为威力太大,一直找不到合适的地方做实验…正好送给你们,让你们帮我看看效果。

Yoimiya:But it's so powerful that I haven't found anywhere I can test it out yet... may as well give it to you. Let me know how it turns out.

宵宫:记住,点着了之后一定要快点跑,别把衣服烧了。还有最好把耳朵也捂住…

Yoimiya:Don't forget, move well away from it after you light the fuse, and try to avoid burning your clothes. Also, it's best that you cover your ears...

派蒙:我,我怎么觉得有点可怕…

Paimon:Eh, why does Paimon feel so nervous all of a sudden...

宵宫:哈哈哈,没关系的,只是烟花啦,烟花而已。不会有什么问题的!

Yoimiya:Hahaha, don't worry, it's just a firework, come on. What's the worst that could happen!

派蒙:那我们就去试试好了…谢谢你啦,宵宫。

Paimon:We'll give it a try... Thanks, Yoimiya.

等待至半夜(0~5时) Wait for midnight (00:00 – 05:00)

派蒙:烟花已经拿到了,接下来的就是等待夜晚到来了吧。

Paimon:Well, we've got our distraction. Now we just need to wait for nightfall.

前往天领奉行府附近指定地点 Go to the designated location near the Tenryou Commission Headquarters

与早柚对话 Talk to Sayu

早柚:嗯…和我想的一样…

Sayu:Hmm... Pretty much how I thought...

早柚:好多好多人…被盯上的话…会被发现…

Sayu:There are loads and loads of people... If one of them spots me, I'll get caught...

早柚:必须将他们引开,才能顺利潜入…

Sayu:We need to get rid of them, or I won't be able to sneak inside...

旅行者:只能相信宵宫了。

Traveler:We'll just have to trust Yoimiya.

早柚:等我拿到公文,我们再在木漏茶室会合,可以吗?

Sayu:After I get the document, let's meet back at Komore Teahouse, okay?

早柚:还有,如果我被抓了的话…请来救我…

Sayu:Also, if I do get caught... please come rescue me...

派蒙:真的没问题吗…

Paimon:Is this really a good idea...?

派蒙:总、总之我们还是先去千手百眼神像那边吧!要小心不要被巡逻的人发现哦!

Paimon:Uh, a—anyway, let's make our way to the statue! Careful does it, watch out for guards and don't get caught!

燃放烟花引开守卫 Set off fireworks to distract the guards

派蒙:这是什么烟花啊!耳朵都要被震掉了!

Paimon:What kind of firework is this!? By the look of it, Paimon's ears are gonna get blown off!

派蒙:宵宫那家伙,也太乱来了…

Paimon:Oh, Yoimiya... you are officially nuts...

派蒙:糟糕,附近所有的守卫好像都朝我们冲过来了,旅行者,快跑啊——

Paimon:Uh-oh, they're all coming this way! Traveler, quick, run!

逃离现场,回到木漏茶室 Flee the scene and return to Komore Teahouse

与神里绫华对话 Talk to Kamisato Ayaka

神里绫华:怎么样旅行者,计划还顺利吗?

Kamisato Ayaka:Well, Traveler? How did it go?

【选项1】

旅行者:我也不知道…

Traveler: I'm not sure...

【选项2】

旅行者:点燃烟花就跑了…

Traveler: We lit the firework and ran away...

神里绫华:辛苦了,接下来就等早柚的消息吧。

Kamisato Ayaka:Well done. Let's wait for news from Sayu.

一段时间后…

After some time...

早柚:呼…呼…

Sayu:panting...

早柚:虽然运动有助于长高,但好像有些运动过头了…

Sayu:I know exercise helps you grow, but this was a little too much exercise...

早柚:晕乎乎的…大家…都在旋转…

Sayu:I feel so dizzy... Everyone is spinning...

早柚:不行,睡觉前,好像还有重要的事情…对了,我拿到了哦。

Sayu:No, I can't sleep yet. There was something important I was supposed to do first... Oh, right, yeah. I got it!

早柚:我也不知道你们说的「公文」到底长什么样子,就把所有可疑的东西都偷回来了。

Sayu:I didn't know how to find the document you guys were talking about, so I just swiped a whole bunch of stuff that looked suspicious.

早柚:给你们…我要去睡觉了…

Sayu:Here you go... I'm going to sleep now...

托马:小姐,这些是…

Thoma:Milady, what are we looking at?

神里绫华:这一卷密封的,应该是天领奉行要呈给将军的「上奏公文」。

Kamisato Ayaka:This sealed envelope must be an official report that the Tenryou Commission is preparing to present to the Shogun.

神里绫华:除此之外,这是…他们与愚人众来往的信件。

Kamisato Ayaka:In addition, we have... correspondence with the Fatui.

神里绫华:看来那位八重宫司的判断是正确的。如今稻妻的纷争,确实是他们推波助澜的结果。

Kamisato Ayaka:It seems that Guuji Yae was right. They have been fomenting unrest behind the scenes.

神里绫华:旅行者,这些当证据应该足够了。接下来还请你将它们带给八重宫司,相信她会有接下来的计划。

Kamisato Ayaka:Traveler, this should be ample evidence. Please take them to Guuji Yae. I trust she will have a plan for the next step.

神里绫华:我也会召集人手,争取挖出更多潜伏在稻妻的愚人众。

Kamisato Ayaka:I will also gather some people to try and root out the rest of the Fatui in Inazuma.

托马:不过,还是要小心将军大人,一想到她之前出刀的样子,我就浑身鸡皮疙瘩。

Thoma:Still, mind yourself when you face the Shogun. I still get goosebumps just thinking about her drawing that blade...

神里绫华:也只能相信八重宫司了。她与将军关系密切,或许会有办法…

Kamisato Ayaka:Again, we'll just have to trust Guuji Yae. She is close to the Shogun, so maybe she will have a way...

派蒙:我记得,快到与八重神子约定的日期了吧。

Paimon:If Paimon remembers correctly, it should be time for our meeting with Yae Miko soon.

派蒙:我们还是快点收拾一下,准备赶往鸣神大社吧。

Paimon:Let's pack up our things and get ready to head to the Grand Narukami Shrine.

最后更新于