随风而来的骑士 Wind-Riding Knight
在前往蒙德城的路上,你们意外打搅了巨龙与神秘人的相会。在带着疑惑继续前行的你面前,一位轻盈的少女突然出现,挡住了你的去路。 On the path to Mondstadt, you inadvertently eavesdropped on a meeting between a huge dragon and a mysterious figure. As you proceeded with
继续前往蒙德城 Keep heading towards Mondstadt
与轻盈的少女对话 Talk to the perky girl
???:愿风神护佑你,陌生人!
???:May the Anemo God protect you, stranger!
安柏:我是西风骑士团侦察骑士,安柏。
Amber:I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius.
安柏:你不是蒙德市民吧?那么,请说明自己的身份!
Amber:You don't look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!
派蒙:冷静一下,我们不是可疑人员——
Paimon:We're not looking for trouble.
安柏:可疑人员都会这么说。
Amber:That's what all the troublemakers say.
旅行者:你好,我是旅行者。
Traveler:Hello, I'm Traveler.
安柏:…听着不像是本地人的名字。
Amber:...Doesn't sound like a local name to me.
安柏:还有这只…吉祥物,又是怎么回事?
Amber:And this... mascot, what's the deal with it?
【选项1】
旅行者:是朋友。
Traveler: We're friends.
派蒙:嗯,虽然是认识才两个月的旅伴…
Paimon:We've only been traveling partners for two months, but...
派蒙:但已经是最好的朋友了!
Paimon:We've already become the very best of friends!
【选项2】
旅行者:是应急食品。
Traveler: Emergency food.
派蒙:完全不对!怎么还不如吉祥物啊!
Paimon:Hey! That's even worse than being a mascot!
安柏:总而言之,是旅行者对吧。
Amber:So to sum it up, you're traveling partners, right?
安柏:最近蒙德周围有巨龙出没,你们还是尽快进城比较好。
Amber:Well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around Mondstadt recently. Best you get inside the city as soon as possible.
安柏:这里离蒙德不远,就由身为骑士的我来护送你们一程。
Amber:It's not far from here, I'll escort you there.
派蒙:欸?你出城没有什么别的任务吗?
Paimon:Oh? Aren't you out here for some other reason?
安柏:当然有,不过放心,任务路上也会保证你们的安全。
Amber:I am. But not to worry, I can keep you both safe while doing that too.
安柏:而且…我也不能放着可疑人士不管!
Amber:Besides... I'm still not sure if I can trust you two just yet!
【选项1】
旅行者:看来你不是很信任我们。
Traveler: Why so suspicious?
【选项2】
旅行者:这种称呼对客人不礼貌。
Traveler: That's a rather rude way to speak to guests.
安柏:呼…失礼了,这不是一位优秀的骑士应有的言辞。
Amber:Oh, ahh... I'm sorry. Probably not something I should say as a knight.
安柏:我向你们致歉,呃…陌生而可敬的旅人。
Amber:I give you my apologies, uh... strange yet... respectable travelers.
派蒙:好生硬的发言!
Paimon:That sounded so fake!
安柏:你是对我们《骑士团指导手册》里的规范用语有什么不满吗?!
Amber:Do you have something against the type of language usage prescribed by the Knights of Favonius Handbook!?
使用安柏消灭空中的史莱姆 Use Amber to defeat the airborne slimes
前往安柏指示的地点 Go to the location designated by Amber
安柏:喂,来历不明的旅行者,你们来蒙德做什么?
Amber:So, suspicious travelers, what are you doing in Mondstadt?
派蒙:旅行者在非常,非常遥远的旅途当中,和哥哥/妹妹失散了。
Paimon:Traveler got separated from his sister/her brother during a really, really long journey.
派蒙:我是他/她的旅伴,正在陪他/她一起寻找哥哥/妹妹。
Paimon:Paimon is his/her travel buddy, helping him/her to find his sister/her brother.
安柏:哦啊,找回家人…呐。
Amber:Oh, looking for your family... Huh.
安柏:…
Amber:Ah...
安柏:对了!等我解决了手上的任务,可以帮你们在城里贴告示…
Amber:Okay! Let me finish my other stuff first, and then I can help you put up posters around the city...
派蒙:说起来,是什么任务来着?
Paimon:What exactly is it you need to finish doing first?
安柏:很简单的,等会你们看了就明白啦。
Amber:It's simple. You'll understand in a bit.
最后更新于