西风骑士团 Knights of Favonius
你们艰难击退了来袭的风魔龙。来自西风骑士团的凯亚目睹了这一过程,此后,你们受邀前往骑士团总部一叙。 You repelled Stormterror with some difficulty. Kaeya of the Knights of Favonius witnessed the battle, and you were invited to make a trip to the Knigh
进入骑士团总部 Enter the Knights of Favonius Headquarters
与琴对话 Talk to Jean
凯亚:…事情的经过,就是这样。
Kaeya:...And once it was over I brought them straight here.
琴:蒙德欢迎你们,随风而来的旅行者。
Jean:Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers.
琴:我是代理团长,琴。这位是丽莎,骑士团的图书管理员。
Jean:I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian.
丽莎:呀,是因为人手不足,所以来帮忙的好心孩子吗?
Lisa:Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out?
丽莎:真可爱。
Lisa:You're both so adorable!
丽莎:只是,时机不怎么巧…
Lisa:Sadly, the timing is regrettable...
丽莎:风魔龙自从复苏以来,一直在城市周围活动,制造混乱。
Lisa:Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence.
丽莎:现在蒙德的元素流动、地脉循环,都已经变得好像被猫咪抓过的线团一样了。
Lisa:Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten.
丽莎:对魔法师来说这是最糟糕的情况喔…皮肤和心情都会变差…
Lisa:For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout.
琴:如果不受这些干扰,骑士团就有比寻人启事更好的办法来帮助你们了。
Jean:If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters.
琴:现在就请在蒙德暂住一下,由我们西风骑士团来努力解决问题吧。
Jean:We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your brother/sister.
【选项1】
旅行者:也不能只让骑士团烦心。
Traveler: I really should help out as well.
派蒙:派蒙也会帮忙!
Paimon:Paimon will help too!
【选项2】
旅行者:那就全靠骑士团了。旅馆在哪里?
Traveler: Guess we leave it up to you then. Where's the inn?
派蒙:喂!不要偷懒,我们也该参与进来吧。
Paimon:Hey! Don't be such a slug! We should be a part of this too!
凯亚:那么,就来决定一下作战计划。
Kaeya:Good. In that case we need a plan.
琴:风魔龙进攻蒙德,反而让我们见到了终结灾难源头的契机。
Jean:With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source.
琴:在丽莎的魔法侦测之下,笼罩蒙德的飓风已经暴露了源流。
Jean:Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic.
凯亚:哦? 那么答案是…
Kaeya:Is that so?
丽莎:被废弃的「四风守护」庙宇。
Lisa:They're located in the abandoned Four Winds' Temples.
丽莎:风魔龙能够掀起这种程度的暴风,就是借助了那些残余的力量。
Lisa:Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples.
琴:而我们的目标,是这四座废弃庙宇中的三座。
Jean:Our objective is to deal with three of the four temples.
琴:只选三座的理由…大家应该都明白。
Jean:I trust everyone understands why we are only dealing with three.
派蒙:我不明白。
Paimon:Paimon doesn't.
【选项1】
旅行者:这可能是本地人的默契…
Traveler: It must be a local thing...
【选项2】
旅行者:我们过会再问…
Traveler: We'll ask later...
琴:各位西风骑士,事不宜迟。
Jean:Knights of Favonius, time is against us.
琴:暴风正在肆虐,被动防守也没有意义。
Jean:The storm is rampant. There is no point in maintaining a defensive position.
琴:在龙灾扩大之前,就由我们抢先一步,向废弃庙宇的遗迹进发吧。
Jean:Alright. We need to take initiative and act before the situation escalates.
最后更新于