龙灾 Dragon Storm

本该宁静祥和的蒙德城中,巨龙突然来袭。它正是安柏提到的风魔龙,亦是你们先前在林中遇见的巨兽。 The usually peaceful Mondstadt was suddenly assailed by a dragon. This is the Stormterror that Amber spoke of, and was the gigantic creature that you enc

击退风魔龙 Fend off Stormterror

安柏:风魔龙…竟然开始直接袭击城市内部了!

Amber:Stormterror... is attacking Mondstadt itself!

安柏:凯亚、旅行者,你们来得正好,我们赶快…

Amber:Kaeya, Traveler, you've come at the right time. We must...

凯亚:等等,安柏。这里还有人没来得及互相认识吧?

Kaeya:Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?

安柏:啊…好的。这是凯亚,是我们的骑兵队长。

Amber:Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain.

安柏:这两位是远方来的旅者,旅行者和派蒙。

Amber:These two are travelers from afar, Traveler and Paimon.

凯亚:(只知道是「远方」吗…)

Kaeya:(From afar? Is that all we know of them?)

安柏:事情是这样的…

Amber:Long story short...

安柏向凯亚说明了事情的原委…

Amber tells Kaeya the whole story...

凯亚:原来如此,欢迎来到蒙德。但很遗憾,是在这种糟糕的时机…

Kaeya:I see. Welcome to Mondstadt — though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid.

凯亚:我很理解血亲分离的痛苦心情,旅行者。

Kaeya:I understand the anguish of being separated from family.

凯亚:另外,虽然不知道你们为什么要找风神…

Kaeya:I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God...

凯亚:但每个人都有自己的秘密,对吧?

Kaeya:But everyone has their secrets, right?

凯亚:哈哈,我是不会追问的。

Kaeya:Haha, relax! I won't press you for more.

凯亚:总之,首先我要代骑士团向你们道谢。

Kaeya:First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now.

【选项2】

旅行者:不客气,那么谢礼呢?

Traveler: You're welcome! So... Ah... Where's the reward?

凯亚:嗯…蒙德特色的蜜酱胡萝卜煎肉?

Kaeya:Ahh... How about a traditional Mondstadt delicacy, Sticky Honey Roast?

旅行者:这句话我刚才已经听过了。

Traveler:I just heard about that one!

【选项1】

旅行者:不能放着灾难不管…

Traveler: Well, we couldn't just leave the situation to fester.

凯亚:刚才那场抵御魔龙的战斗,被守护的市民们都是亲眼目睹了的。

Kaeya:Your fight to defend the city against the dragon just now was witnessed by no small number of citizens.

凯亚:代理团长大人对两位也很有兴趣,希望能在骑士团总部一叙。

Kaeya:The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you both to our headquarters.

前往骑士团总部 Go to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters

派蒙:看来这里就是骑士团了,我们进去吧。

Paimon:This seems to be the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. Let's head in.

最后更新于